Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-21, 03:28
Points: 60,723, Level: 100 Points: 60,723, Level: 100 Points: 60,723, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,564 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: Tyler Dare reviews

Hey Everyone!

I finally had my #10 session with Tyler this week (after almost 5 years since our last rumble) and well let's just say this...............is was fucking amazing!!! She has not lost a step (no worries about her injury last year as she has healed up).

I was so giddy getting to finally meet her I could barely contain my excitement in the hotel en route to her room. She answered the door in a barely there bikini. After I changed to my standard brief she said "I think I normally go topless for you, right?"...off came her top!

We proceeded to have a fairly competitive wrestling session, which included a lot of back n forth action (and needed breaks). I was able to hold my own and get a few pins and even submissions out of her. She was able to crank on some good submissions when I let her, haha.

We also took tons of pictures and videos (for her store) and I wil lbe sure to post plenty in the Personal Sessions Pictures Folder.

Overall, I highly recommend her. There is a reason I keep coming back to her over and over again. She is the total package in my book in that she has the looks/sex appeal, strength (she was able to hoist my 185lb body up easily), wrestling knowledge, and amazing personality (you will feel like long friends when you chat with her). See her if you can!...especially you newbies..she is good at breakin you in , haha
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to buzzn82 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-21, 07:16
Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Tyler is a great session. Very pretty, engaging personality and stronger than she looks. If you are into armwrestling she is way stronger than she looks and could beat men heavier than her bodyweight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fadzman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-22, 23:33
Points: 1,936, Level: 17 Points: 1,936, Level: 17 Points: 1,936, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Had a lift and carry session with her. The best shoulder rides i ever got. I weigh 148lbs. She couldve held me up for the whole hour if she wanted. Amazing
Old 09-Jan-22, 00:55
Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Tyler is a great session...really cool girl and deceptively strong. She might surprise guys with her armwrestimg ability.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fadzman For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-22, 13:22
Points: 2,258, Level: 19 Points: 2,258, Level: 19 Points: 2,258, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I can't say enough good things about Tyler Dare.
I've been a fan of Hers for years but only through watching videos and clips on various sites. I could tell She knew what She was doing so I always dreamed about wrestling Her.

Well, I noticed She was coming to Philly (and it's not often that She does) I just happened to have enough extra and decided to spend it on letting Her tap me out repeatedly lol.

She's super cool, personable, funny, strong, and as sexy as you think She is. We spent the time wrestling mostly in between domination and semi competitive. I basically would try and resist holds as long as possible... but She's really good.
Set the appointment, communicate what you want - clear and concise. Then, don't be afraid to send the deposit. It'll show Her Your serious.
and Be On Time.

Trust that you're going to leave smiling that it was money well spent. My only regret is not spending the small amount extra to have a personal recording of it. (I would have had to film for myself, of course)

I am planning to write a more extensive review on sessiongirls but I had to share a brief summary here when I saw this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to MesseNoire For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-22, 20:46
Points: 2,258, Level: 19 Points: 2,258, Level: 19 Points: 2,258, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you are taking her way too seriously. You were there in the first place to be dominated and get your "ass kicked" right? Tyler probably was just talking trash getting into the session vibe. The second I walked in the door we hugged and then she said to me " I got this". It was kind exciting her scoping me out and telling me that she was gonna beat me. You are dealing with someone who makes a living dominating and humiliating men. I really seriously doubt she would of kept your watch man. Tyler was a great a session with killer scissors and she facesat the hell out of me.
That's exactly right....I agree... Tyler is WAYYY too kind-hearted to have meant any of that in a negative way.
I also second the notion of amazing facesitting.. I could seriously be under Her for days.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MesseNoire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-22, 19:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

post approved
Old 11-Mar-22, 01:12
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadzman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tyler is a great session...really cool girl and deceptively strong. She might surprise guys with her armwrestimg ability.
Agreed!! Super nice, very strong. We arm wrestled about 12-15 times and it was a lot of work, she even snuck in 2-3 wins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-22, 15:54
Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Tyler Dare review

It’s been a few weeks, but my second session after coming out of retirement was Tyler Dare. Had trouble nailing do a final day due to her traveling in the area, and the problem with the airline’s. The day finally came, I was her only session. She got a hotel room just for us, I split the cost, that was my request. Session was great, she wore what I requested. At no time did she try to hurt me, due to my bad back. I can say I was in heaven with her face sitting. She as a new regular!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smalpackage For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-22, 03:29
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I am VERY excited! Tyler was my very first session 13 years ago, and tomorrow will be my first repeat session! Back then, I was working as a personal trainer and in much better shape and she was the only girl to ever hold me to a draw in arm wrestling...well, she said that she is even better at arm wrestling now, so I'm hoping she can be the first to beat me!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:

Tags
tyler dare, worship