Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-21, 08:51
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Prom date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixedwrestlinglover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should continue this story.
I didn't initially have plans to continue this but I think I've got an idea. It might take a while but I'll get there eventually.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-21, 12:15
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32

Love to read it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-21, 09:22
Last Achievements

Mike took a day off and feigned sickness, but since they were childhood friends Kelly had his house number. After school she had arranged to visit him with his mother. Before she rang the doorbell she put on the best concerned face she could muster, and thought of an excuse to get his mother to give her some time alone with Mike. Once inside she said that she wanted to talk with Mike about something personal. Mike's considerate mother smiled gently and said she could go out to get some groceries. This surprised her as she initially only planned to threaten Mike briefly, but this meant she had ample time to impose her will and punish him thoroughly for trying to avoid her.

Once Mike's mother made her way out, she casually walked up the stairs to his room. The house felt a little nostalgic to her as she recalled the old days of playing together in his room. She did vaguely remember how they used to wrestle as kids, and how easy it was pinning him even back then. A smirk radiated on her face as she pushed the door open, excited to give him a small taste of the past.

She sauntered over to his bedside and pulled the covers down gently, his sleepy face turned over from its side now to face Kelly. She smiled and turned around, and sat herself down on his small face.
The muffled screams soon ensued, as poor Mike feebly tried to get her ass off him with his hands.
"Feels just like old times. I remember sitting down on your pimpled little face and making you tap out each time I won a match, but I always ended up letting you go because I felt bad for you."

Mike's embarrassment turned to helplessness and fear, he knew he wasn't strong but he couldn't get her to even budge. He was being smothered fast, and he was in no position to do anything about it.
"I only feel contempt for you now though. Truth is, I was only your friend because it made me feel more superior to have someone to look down on. I couldn't have afforded to keep pretending to be nice to you, but I missed this specific feeling of power. When I saw you looking all depressed and sad, I knew I wanted to toy with you again."

Mike could still hear the hurtful truth, no longer bothering to try and save himself. It was not only futile, but he wished that he was about to be rendered unconscious and forget that he was even hearing this.
"So you see, you've always been beneath me from the very beginning, I'm just nice enough now that I'm no longer stringing you along. You will never be considered as my equal."

Kelly felt a few meek little taps on her butt, and noticed that Mike was fading. She finally got off him and let him breathe. The break was only momentary as she removed the covers off him forcibly and dragged him down to the floor. She towered over him and sneered, watching with disgust as Mike visibly shook with fear.
"Understand this. Whether you like it or not, you're my little bitch. If I own your little pathetic ass, I shouldn't have to worry about you trying to duck me. This is your final warning, the next time you don't show up to school or wherever I want you to go next, I will break one of your stick arms like a twig. Do I make myself clear?"

Mike furiously nodded as he kept his head bowed, hoping that this was the end of it.
"Alright, I'll let you off if you put your head here." Kelly pointed to the gap between her thighs, and Mike was pretty sure she wanted him to willingly trap himself in a standing headscissors.
"Quickly now, your mom is out right now so you can scream as loud as you can. If you'd prefer I can stand here and wait till she comes, and scissor you right in-front of her."

Mike meekly did as he was told, and slotted his head between the gap, staring down at her ankles. Kelly let out a grin as she locked him in, and squeezed his little head with genuine force. To her it felt like popping an unpleasant zit, which wasn't far off from her overall impression of him. Mike quickly began shrieking and crying, frantically tapping for release. Kelly ran a finger over her thighs and was overjoyed to learn that her legs were powerful enough to turn another human being into a blubbering mess. She pondered briefly at the thought of actually working out, perhaps she could upgrade and seriously inflict some lasting damage on those much weaker than her.

"Say my name, wimp."
"Goddess Kelly!"
"And who owns you?"
"You own me, Goddess Kelly!"
"Whose bitch are you?"
"I'm your bitch, Goddess Kelly!"
She tensed her legs and exerted more crushing pressure than before. The pain was about as excruciating as it was when she knocked his ass out in the reverse headscissor from yesterday. The thought that she's probably still holding back a little even now was a frightening, but real possibility.

"Louder, so the neighbors could hear you."
"'I'M YOUR BITCH, GODDESS KELLY!"
She looked down and saw his face turn dangerously purple. He had already learnt his lesson minutes ago, but she wanted to be absolutely sure that fear was permanently imprinted on his body and mind. She played with her prey and pretended to release the hold, but suddenly went back to compressing his outmatched head between her thighs. The only thing that stopped her was that she noticed his mother was about to come back in the house. The view from the window in his room tipped her off, and she finally released him from her standing headscissor.

She yanked on his hair and looked down on him with a scowl.
"Get your lanky ass back on the bed and sleep this off. If you don't show up tomorrow I'm coming back straight here."
Mike was too dizzy to respond, but Kelly was sure he got the message. She walked out and went downstairs, briefly conversing with his mom like nothing had ever happened. She let herself out and looked back at the house, secretly hoping that he'd try and avoid her again. The assault on Mike's home was quite traumatizing for him, but for Kelly it was an amusing afternoon, and hoped to repeat it again.

The next day arrived and Mike did end up forcing himself to go to school. Kelly smiled and waved, intentionally giving him some space. It didn't really mean that his classmates stopped heckling him or anything like that, it was still common knowledge that he got publicly humiliated and trampled on by a girl on more than one occasion, so he still had to deal with being the butt of the joke as the teachers negligently failed to notice the bullying.

Lunchbreak came, and Mike decided it was probably for the best if he kept to himself but also leaving himself out in the open and available for Kelly to come find him. He didn't want to piss her off or give her an excuse to start hurting him again. Sure enough, she was there with a small group of girls. He attempted to put a brave face on as they approached him, his guard up but he was sitting down on a bench and tried to play it cool.

"Long time no see, shrimp." Kelly quipped. She reached for his lunchbox and smiled as Mike involuntarily shivered.
"Hehe, don't worry sissy. I'm in a pretty good mood. After all, you're about to give me something to eat."
She rummaged through his lunchbox, throwing most of it on the floor.
"Never mind, looks like your penniless mother didn't pack anything with some meat in it. No wonder you're all skin and bones."
The girls behind her laughed as they picked up what was on the floor.
"Just a bunch of junk", taunted one of the girls.
"Throw it all in the bin," said Kelly. "It's not good for him to eat much anyway, I prefer my bitches to be smaller and skinnier than I am. It's easier to show them who's boss that way."

Her cronies maliciously threw all the edible food in the bin, as Kelly pulled out a tuna sandwich, grinning down at Mike's sad face.
"Cheer up wimp, I saved this one for you. I wasn't very nice to you yesterday so I thought I'd repay the favor by feeding you this one time."
She unwrapped the foil and pretended to hand him his sandwich, but she had deliberately let it slip from her fingers and onto the floor. A sadistic grin beamed on her face as she stepped all over his sandwich with her heel, grinding it down and mashing it until it was all stuck under her shoe.

"Oh no! I accidently dropped and stepped all over your food!"
Her friends started howling with laughter, not a single one of them felt awful about this brutish display of cruelty. Mike tried not to let his emotions get the better of him but tears did from his eyes uncontrollably.

"Don't worry sissy, I'll make it up to you right now."
She brought her shoe up and wiggled it around, and as if it wasn't obvious what she was about to say next, she made it pretty clear.
"I'll give you permission to eat what's left of it from my shoe. Isn't that great?"
Mike wiped the tears from his face and pleaded with sincerity not to do this.
"I'm not sure what you're talking about here. You're hungry, I'm giving you something to eat to make up for my blunder. So hurry and get on the fucking floor, I'm not going to stand around here all day."
"There's no fucking way you can get this guy to lick your shoes" said one of the girls.
"He's going to do it. And he's going to do it with a fucking smile as well." replied Kelly.

Mike got down and did exactly what he was told, much to the amusement of Kelly's entourage. They laughed and jeered as Kelly commanded Mike to lick her shoes clean, even going as far as jamming her heel in his throat. She had one of her goons steal his wallet for her, and eventually pulled her shoe away from his messy face.
"All this talk of food has made me all hungry, so I'm going to use what mommy gave you to go buy myself a real meal at the cafeteria."

She threw the wallet down, just barely missing his face. She walked away with her crowd, but not before mentioning that his mommy ought to give him a little more money tomorrow, since that's when the cafeteria is serving seafood.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-21, 09:50

Loved it! Also I'm currently writing a story of my own.
Old 06-Aug-21, 11:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixedwrestlinglover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loved it! Also I'm currently writing a story of my own.
Nice! I'd be happy to read it if you ever publish it here
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-21, 11:15

I will, it should be done within the next couple of days.
Old 09-Jul-22, 10:57
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I love this story.i know it is long but i hope more come
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-22, 17:58
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
She threw the wallet down, just barely missing his face. She walked away with her crowd, but not before mentioning that his mommy ought to give him a little more money tomorrow, since that's when the cafeteria is serving seafood.
Translation: Fish sticks
Old 10-Jul-22, 09:24
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Look at you, you're fucking pathetic," spat out Kelly. "You really think you can call yourself a man after today?"
Mike felt a sharp pain coming both from his heart and from the smack Kelly's foot gives him to his face.
Best moment in 1st part
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:

Tags
armpit smother, bitch, facesitting, foot on face, headscissor, pool, rear naked choke, reverse headscissors, slapping, weak male