Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Sep-20, 13:37
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Job audition on the 'City' of London

Job audition in the 'City' of London.
(Or how to obtain a job when your new boss is a nasty dominatrix)

Howard come to a job audition in one High rank Investment Bank’s office in the 'City' of London and he meet a sultry lady called Selena.

-Take off your clothes, dude. I need to see you body.

-Sorry ma’am, said Howard, but I don’t understand why you need to see me on my underwear to perform a office job in a bank.

-Don’t be silly. I don’t need an office worker, Said Selena. That is just an alibi, an excuse, a cover. What I need is a wild stallion that can ride me day and night, and a sparring for my martial arts training. I’m a dominatrix and my sexual fetish is to tame guys fighting them. The more the guy fight back, the more I enjoy the fray. The salary is $ 2,500 per month, plus an extra $ 100 per cash earned, and my statuesque body as a tip. Are you interested in the ‘job’?

-Of course, YESSSS!!!!

-Fine! Let’s fight. No weapons and no hit in the face. Condoms are mandatory. No more rules. Winner rape the loser. No mercy. If you lost I face sit you and I use your handsome body in all ways I choose to my pleasure. If you are macho enough to rape me at least twice during the next four hours, the job is yours, no matter how many times you lost. Are you brave enough to try?

Howard’s only answer was to rub shamelessly Selena’s nice breast, slipping his roaming hands under her elegant and expensive blouse. He could feel her nip-ples hard and erect like bullets. Selena moan in pleasure as she began to take of her clothes until she stood in sexy black lingerie in front of him. She began to rub his well muscled chest.

Suddenly, she spat him in his face and nail her knee on her abs, hard.

-Fun after; fight first!!! Said her.

Selena try to kickbox Howard, but the guy is eager to feel Selena’s sultry body and charge to grapple her. Both fighters fall to the carpet and began to roll back and forth, Howard try to drive the battle to closed combat, body-to-body, and Selena is happy to oblige, tongue kissing him as she bear hug him, and her strong python legs scissor his waist and began to squeeze like two deadly boa constrictor. Howard is a tough guy, but in less than two minutes he is screaming her submission.

Selena, now full naked, facesit Howard and force the tough guy to lick her soaked pussy until she cum.

-First round to ME! Are you macho enough for round two, or are you going to run like a coward with no guts?

Howard raise his fist and come to blows with Selena. Round TWO!!!

Howard is a skilled kickboxer and cornered Selena. She is a natural born fighter but she lack training. Howard is able to outgunned her and close distances to finish her. Big mistake! She bear hug him again and scissor him again, smiling machiavellically.

-You are doomed… again!

But she had spoked too soon, because Howard slammed her back against the wall, one, two, three times. She fall to the carpet, stunned. The female boss was unable to resist when the male applicant spread her legs, puts on a condom and began to fuck her against her will.

-After all, you are nothing but a woman. Said Howard

Selena scream in rage and began to fuck back and fight back, possessed by a berserk fury.

- - - - - - - - - -

After four hours of savagery and depravation, Selena is riding Howard’s face one more time. Four used condoms are lying on the carpet, mixed with pieces of furniture overturned, broken and destroyed. Selene’s black eye and other bruises in her lovely face show us that the fight has been so violent that all the rules have been broken.

Selena rises. She cleans the jets of cum that fall from her shoulder and breasts with a Kleenex. Then she goes to her office table, picks up her wallet, and takes out four hundred-dollar bills. He drops them on Howard's body and says:

Great fight, and very fine fuck. Start tomorrow!!!

Howard only can groan in pain and shame, his battered face soaked in vaginal fluids after almost one hour licking Selena’s pussy.

He go to love this job.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing mixed, dominatrix, female domination, mixed fight, mixed maledom, rape