Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Apr-21, 20:48
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Confused Would enough girls actually enjoy this fetish?

Would there be enough girls who actually enjoy this, but just don't know they do?

I think a lot of girls would but currently, girls might be afraid of playfully doing this in the fear that it might not go well with their guy's ego or with social perceptions. But underneath that, do you think as many girls as guys enjoy this? I feel a lot of girls have a "goddess-complex" but tend to be submissive because they don't feel the complete freedom keeping in mind their guy's ego and/or social perceptions.

I am not just talking about cases where the girl is stronger than the guy (in all honesty, those are very rare), but I mean where the girl isn't necessarily stronger but likes to playfully be the winner in this sort of wrestle-play or has a goddess complex.

Or is that not the case and women are mostly submissive? I wonder how much percentage you of women are dominant (by their character, not necessarily muscle power).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-21, 22:14
Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Would enough girls actually enjoy this fetish?

I'm sure there are some girls out there who would be turned on, but not near as many as guys. There may be even more that are turned by the body contact of wrestling and rolling around than caring about the competition . Different strokes for different folks I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to DBR1 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-21, 00:07
Points: 2,271, Level: 19 Points: 2,271, Level: 19 Points: 2,271, Level: 19
Last Achievements

My girlfriend really enjoy this fetish. She loves defeating me, but she can also enjoy when i´m the winner of the fight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestler182 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-21, 03:49
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

What you'd need to do is find out if straight women watch mixed wrestling videos where the girls dominate .. at all.

Or find examples of heterosexual female erotic fiction that focus on female-on-male domination and sadism.

I think there's a term for people who get aroused by pleasuring their partner .. and my guess is, that's as close as you'll get to girls being into this fetish .. I've known girls who love out-lifting and armwrestling guys, but I'm not sure it goes beyond empowerment .. I've not known any of these girls to pick small, weak partners they can dominate
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-21, 15:02
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would there be enough girls who actually enjoy this, but just don't know they do?

I think a lot of girls would but currently, girls might be afraid of playfully doing this in the fear that it might not go well with their guy's ego or with social perceptions. But underneath that, do you think as many girls as guys enjoy this? I feel a lot of girls have a "goddess-complex" but tend to be submissive because they don't feel the complete freedom keeping in mind their guy's ego and/or social perceptions.

I am not just talking about cases where the girl is stronger than the guy (in all honesty, those are very rare), but I mean where the girl isn't necessarily stronger but likes to playfully be the winner in this sort of wrestle-play or has a goddess complex.

Or is that not the case and women are mostly submissive? I wonder how much percentage you of women are dominant (by their character, not necessarily muscle power).
Its rare, but not super rare.
I have slept with way over 300 girls in my life as I was part of the pickup community in my country. My experience is as following:
- The majority of women are submissive and like physically stronger partners
- Around 10-20% are "okay" with this fetish, that means they will engange in your fantasies in some way or form
- I would guess around 5% are actually into it. Some are very open about it, most of them are pretty pathological humans. I remember a goth chick who just couldnt orgasm without strangling me with a belt around my neck.

One very positive point: Usually girls who do some sort of martial arts or work out a lot are much more likely to engange in this.
Also: It helps if you are able to be dominant as well - I have had many expereinces where I opened up about my phantasies and she didnt want to do it/found it weird. But suddenly, after fucking her really good, she suddenly started scissoring me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-21, 07:26
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flairzington [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its rare, but not super rare.
I have slept with way over 300 girls in my life as I was part of the pickup community in my country. My experience is as following:
- The majority of women are submissive and like physically stronger partners
- Around 10-20% are "okay" with this fetish, that means they will engange in your fantasies in some way or form
- I would guess around 5% are actually into it. Some are very open about it, most of them are pretty pathological humans. I remember a goth chick who just couldnt orgasm without strangling me with a belt around my neck.

One very positive point: Usually girls who do some sort of martial arts or work out a lot are much more likely to engange in this.
Also: It helps if you are able to be dominant as well - I have had many expereinces where I opened up about my phantasies and she didnt want to do it/found it weird. But suddenly, after fucking her really good, she suddenly started scissoring me.
Thanks Flairzington, that was useful information. I am dominant in matters that concern my life - like my investments and tend to be good with money. I have met strong girls who thought I was cute/sweet first meeting me, but I've never broken into this conversation or been close friends with any. I do have guy friends who do martial arts and stuff, and I'm shy of expressing this - not really sure how to even go about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler182 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My girlfriend really enjoy this fetish. She loves defeating me, but she can also enjoy when i´m the winner of the fight.
How did you find her and how did you go about asking her about this in particular? Also, what are your stats and hers?
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-22, 16:19
Points: 2,271, Level: 19 Points: 2,271, Level: 19 Points: 2,271, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did you find her and how did you go about asking her about this in particular? Also, what are your stats and hers?
We went to the same college and studied the same career. In the first 3 dates we have i notice that she have some agressive moves in the bed (and awesome legs hahaha).

Also, she told me that she used to do kickboxing, gymnastics, a very sportly girl.

Sooo this time when we were sexting i send her a photo of a girl doing headscissors to a dude and told her that i like this kind of stuff. And she went all in.

To this day, we are in a 4 years relationship, with a lot of wrestling, and headscissors in our sex bag. Probably she is the love of my life hahaha.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
I´m 26 years old, 1.71 cm and weight 65 kg. Very skinny, but i do crossfit and have a very athletic background

She´s is 26 years old, 1.63 cm, weight 65 kg. Type of body like warrior amazon. She also does crossfit.

Last edited by wrestler182; 16-Aug-22 at 16:19.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestler182 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-22, 07:40
Points: 32,954, Level: 79 Points: 32,954, Level: 79 Points: 32,954, Level: 79
Last Achievements

I know one, shes a close friend... told her all about what Im into and she watched videos and got off to it, has experimented on her partner to she is a self confessed "squeezer" now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark peakock For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-22, 16:37
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

If a girl has goddess complex from beginning to the end and i try to tell here that i don't like it and she continous, it would be to here the first and last time. And in a review i would precise that it's only for (semi-)professional slave's to visite this woman and not for normal man.
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-22, 18:59
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Rolling around and wrestling I can see getting turned on by for some, squeezing a guy no.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, domme, femdom, women, wrestling