Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-21, 13:36
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts
Female Supremacy Judo domination Real story

I have met an old colleague last week, and remembered the good(?) old days, so I decided to share my "dominated by female" story here

It happened when I was 22. I had made judo classes at a gym until the age of 19 and reached the blue belt (2 stages before black, but details depend of the country). At the time, I was studying, doing my internship on an automotive company and to get extra money, I was also working as an assistant judo teacher at a school for kids, since the Sensei alone needed some help to "control" and assist all the kids. My judo "career" was nothing fantastic, but I had once got a 5th place on a U16 state championship and won some small competitions here and there around my city, so I considered myself a decent judoka.

Well, at the company I was doing the internship, I had a woman colleague who was 1 year (actually almost 2) older than me. She was blond, light-colored eyes, tall for a woman and athletic, a very attractive person indeed, and I was not the only one there with this opinion. One day during lunch time conversation, she told me to be a judo black belt. So after I told her about my other job, I said joking that she was welcome there to have a fight with me. The problem is that she took it kinda serious and really did so. On a Thursday night, after class was done, she showed up there with the excuse to get to know the place, but took not long for her to reveal the real motivation and challenge me haha. The Sensei and some kids still waiting for their parents to arrive were watching

It was already more than 2 years that I had no real fight (against the kids doesnt count lol). She was a bit taller than me (1,74m vs 1,70m or 5'9" vs 5'7" for the americans), but I guess I was a bit heavier. We set the clock for 5 minutes and as it was no official fight, it would not end with an ippon as usual, but we would actually count the "points" until time was up. I knew for the belt she was a better judoka and in better shape than me, both physically and also the "fight shape", but still I thought the fact of being a man and probably stronger than her, together with my good theory knowledge acquired teaching the kids, would be enough for a win, even if it was hard.

It took me only a few seconds to figure out that I was completely wrong. She was faster, more confident, had better technique and could easily neutralize my small stenght advantage. In less than 30 seconds came the first ippon, and how I wish the fight was over at that point... I became kind of desperate realizing that I was about to lose to a woman, and tried to use brute force to balance the fight, but it made things only easier for her. My mix of desperation and incredulity made me an easy target. She dominated the whole fight and I even lost the count of how many throws and holds she applied, but I am sure there were at least 7 until the end. I was after some time almost crying, while she looked at me laughing with a face of who says "Come on, is this all you can do?". The humilliation was only becoming worse hearing the kids cheer and knowing the Sensei was watching. I looked at him with a face of someone who begs for any tips or help, but he was also not believing the scene. Those were 5 minutes of terror where I felt like a puppet on her hands, she was toying with me and the more I tried to fight back, the easier it was for her. If someone here likes soccer/football. I was Brazil amd she was Germany during the 7-1. Even tha fact that I was fighting "home" makes it very similar

The alarm rang exactly when I was tapping out of an armbar. I was ashamed, but at least it was a relief to know it was over. I stayed there laying on the dojo trying to breath a little bit and recover myself physically and psychologically. She was smiling, almost laughing and celebrating her win with the kids (especially the girls) who were there. Then she did what I was afraid, but somehow also sure she wouldnt. She came back at me, put her right foot over my chest and flexed her muscles, probably attending a "request" of some of the kids.

I have to admit that moment was a mix of shame, humilliation, angriness, but also some excitment. I subtly tried to get up, but she only pressed her foot a bit more and I decided to accept my defeat there. It probably took only 2 or 3 seconds, but looked like etertinity for me. After that she looked at me like who says "Sorry, they insisted". But she suddenly became kind and helped me to stand up... I just walked out as fast as I could to the dressing room and left the place without looking to anyone else. Needless to say that I could not sleep at all that night.

On the next day at work, I had a meeting where she was also present. I was really afraid she would say something to the colleagues about what happened. But she didnt, she was acting normally as always. It gave me a weird excitment to realize she had kicked my a* one day before and looked like it meant nothing to her, as it was only another normal day of her life. During lunch time, she talked to me and did not even mention the fact, maybe she was afraid I would not like it, but for me it sounded like "I am so superior that I dont even care about the fact I gave you a beating, and I am not proud at all of that. Lets talk about the weather"

The next week at the dojo was kinda awkward. The Sensei only mentioned it once very briefly, he was clearly sorry for me. And the kids who watched (and obviously probably told the ones who didnt) did not comment or ask too much about that in front of me at least. I could only notice during the next few trainings that the girls were more focused and determined and also that the class lost some respect for me, but it can only be something of mind and it slowly dissapeared with time

A few months later I fought her again, this time with no audience. As I knew she was f* good, I was of course better prepared, so I endured the first moments of the fight and she only threw me after almost 2 minutes. Then she put me on a triangle lock (sankaku jime for the judokas) and asked "Is it over?". I only tapped out and we finished the fight there, as we both knew I wouldnt be able to equalize, but would also not one more time be idiot enough to try to attack desperately and let her win easily again

Some time after that I left the internship and began working for another company, so we slowly lost our contact, which was never too close anyway. During the whole time after the 1st fight she never mocked me or even mentioned it too much. Which somehow makes it only worse for me, to know I was such an easy opponent that she doesnt even care. At my last day, she only wished me good luck in my life and said she was looking forward for our next fight, although we both knew it would never happen.

So thats it, our judo score is 2x0 in her favor, but the 1st fight counts for at least 5 I would say lol it was my worst defeat ever against any opponent. I have a girlfriend today and she doesnt even know that happened, and I admit that sometimes I erotically think of that fight nowadays, but the moment was mainly horror, shame and disbelief. Last week I met an old colleague (not her) of this internship randomly at a restaurant and remembered everything. Not that I have ever forgotten, but I mean that the memories came so clear that I have a feeling it happened yesterday. It is good to finally be able to write and describe it somewhere. Thanks for your attention!
Old 13-Sep-21, 02:48
Points: 3,779, Level: 25 Points: 3,779, Level: 25 Points: 3,779, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Judo domination Real story

You should post this over at Judofem; they'd love it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lottie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-21, 06:13
Award-Showcase

Female Supremacy Re: Judo domination Real story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should post this over at Judofem; they'd love it.
Is this another forum/website or do you mean a different section here? Im not thaaat much into this femdom world, so I dont know haha I just searched for a place to share my story and landed here

Thanks!
Old 13-Sep-21, 23:39
Points: 3,779, Level: 25 Points: 3,779, Level: 25 Points: 3,779, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It's another forum; Google it.
Old 16-Sep-21, 08:37
Award-Showcase

Female Supremacy Judo domination Real story – Part II: The Rematch

1) INTRODUCTION:

Well, last week I posted the story of when I was completely dominated in a judo fight by a female working colleague. For those who didn’t read, here is the link, just to avoid information repetition. Or search for "Judo domination real story" here on the threads.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

On that text, I mentioned quickly that we fought a second time, but did not give many details about this rematch, and some people messaged me asking to describe it better. The facts are all true and I let my memory complete only some small details that do not change the main line itself. So, let’s go:

2) THE PREPARATION:

After the humiliation I suffered on our first fight, my ego was basically crushed and I simply could not accept I had lost like that to a woman. Yes, she was in better shape and was a black belt, but I was also in relatively good shape and blue belt is not bad at all. The difference should not be big enough for a one-sided fight like it was. Although she had beaten me very convincingly, I was somehow still believing that she won because of the "surprise effect", that I underestimated her, and that I let my emotions take control of me instead of focusing on the fight and her moves. I could ask the Sensei if he had noticed anything I could have done better or some kind of weak point on her that I could explore, but I was so ashamed of the defeat that I was not brave enough to mention anything about the fight to him. But still I said to myself: "The only way to solve this is to fight her again! I have to win, even if it is a hard battle, so I will be fine and convince myself that day was merely bad luck". I was OK with the fact that I would not beat her as badly as she did with me, but that didn’t matter, a normal win would be enough to fix everything.

As said on the last post, I was not training anymore, I was just helping the Sensei with the kids' classes. So, my first action was to go back to a gym and join a judo class to at least "remember" some stuff and get the fight rhythm back. I also started to work out at this same gym. I knew the reason of my loss was not lack of strength, but to become stronger is never a bad idea for any fighter. The class had some guys of my level (blue belts or recent brown belts), but also some black belt guys who were really good and strong. Even knowing I would lose more than win, I tried to challenge the best ones as much as possible to prepare myself better. The beginning was hard, but after about three months I was already able to win most of the duels against guys of my level and even winning many fights against higher graduated dudes.

I was sure I would already be able to beat her, so I decided to practice for one more month to be in the best shape possible and ask for my rematch. But still, every time I looked at her during work, the memories of that beating and of her dominance came in my mind. I could almost feel her foot over my chest and perfectly see the scene of the Sensei watching it incredulous, while the kids were celebrating her victory and laughing at me. At those moments, I felt like I was not going to stand any chance...

Anyway, one day during lunch I mentioned to her something about judo, the classes and so on, and she did not take long to realize I wanted a rematch. I didn’t even have to say or ask for it clearly, and she accepted without hesitation, but at the same time without any kind of expectation or different emotion. “Ok, sure”. Looked like she was accepting an invitation to go get a coffee during a break.

I was having trouble to sleep since the 1st fight, but the few days before the rematch were even worse. I was fully focused on what I had to do, all tips and new stuff I learned and trying to convince myself that if I was able to beat the good guys at the gym, I would also be able to beat her. I needed to take off my mind that mental block I had every time looking at her.

The day finally came. It was a Friday, and there were no martial arts classes on Fridays. So, we both went quietly there to the dojo. It was not forbidden at all, but I didn’t want any audience this time. Even though I wanted to prove my improvement to the ones who saw me being humiliated before, I also had a feeling that the audience made me lose concentration last time and didn’t want it to happen again. I told her we did not need any Referee, since everything was friendly and we would naturally be honest about the score. She agreed, but her "Of course we don’t" sounded like she knew that a Referee would be very far from necessary in order to determine the winner.

3) THE REMATCH:

I set up the clock for 5 minutes, and once again, we would simply count the "points" until the end.

The fight started and I was very nervous, but at the same time very focused. Obviously, I was better prepared and in better shape when compared with the first fight, so she could not control me from the beginning like last time. But she did not look to be impressed and kept herself very calm and confident, with her head up and the body erect. That really scared me. I was taking it so seriously, almost like I was fighting for my life, while she was all relaxed and kind of having fun there. The guys at the gym always fought me showing equal respect even knowing they were better. But she was different, she was fighting like someone who knows to be superior and that is exactly what activated the mental block and made me lose all confidence I had. Fighting the guys was like fighting very skilled humans, but fighting her was like fighting a Goddess, she was showing absolutely no sign of tension and I didn’t see on her any worry that she could possibly be defeated. Rationally I knew that she had surely already lost fights before, but rational statements didn’t matter for my emotions and feelings. At that moment, for me, she was unbeatable, insuperable, invincible.

Her repertoire was also very large and she seemed to have the perfect right answer for all my attempts. Although she was only 4 cm (approx. 2 inches) taller, she somehow knew exactly how to use this advantage in her favor and could keep the right distance to avoid all my attacks. She was also faster than any of the guys I had been fighting over the last few months, so every time I tried something, she was always 3 steps ahead. I had a feeling she knew what my next move would be even before I myself knew it. Like the whole fight had already been written by her, and I was an illiterate person struggling to understand at least a few words, but unable to do so. For an outsider, she was not controlling the fight yet, it probably looked like we were evenly matched, but mentally (where 90% of all individual sports are actually decided) she already had me and was in full control... I unconsciously started to apply brute force, even knowing by last fight, that this was a big mistake.

It was again my strength against her skills, and I realized, horrified, that my practice and preparation was not being effective at all, since her style was very different from the dudes I was fighting with. They were strong and aggressive, while she, on the other hand, was fast and precise. After around 2 minutes, she was the one in command just waiting for the perfect moment to throw me, while I was the one trying to find a spot to counter and get her off guard. I saw a chance when she slowed down the pace a little bit and went backwards, looking maybe tired(?), so I took some steps further and started pushing her backwards, thinking of which move I could now use to try a throw. It was the first and maybe only great opportunity I would have. If I took that chance, I could try to defend the rest of the fight and win. Again, I unconsciously thought strength was the answer and filled my body up with energy for the moment.

But what was my surprise when she quickly pulled me into her direction, using the inertia of my full determined body to make a very smooth move, without the need of using much strength. She let her back down, put her right foot on my left thigh, adjusted the lever, and threw me through a very beautiful and perfectly executed Tomoe-Nage. I gasped a kind of "Huh?" in the meantime, really surprised and not understanding yet what was happening. While in the air, I could look at her eyes and her smile, which was telling me something like “Got you!”. I flew over her and landed with my back plain and directly to the ground. Everything was a trap and I fell into it exactly like planned... I can’t say what she thought, but she probably had the same feeling we have when playing a trick on a newborn little puppy, and we think it is cute and laughable that he is unable to notice our super obvious trap. Well, I was the little puppy and she was not only dominating me physically, but had also just outsmarted me and used my anxious as her weapon.

This was something between a drama and a horror movie. I was shocked and frustrated, laying there without believing I could be so naive. That would be an ippon in any official match and she would have won immediately. But those were not our rules, I still had 3 minutes to try something and turn it around, or at least to prove I was a worthy opponent and not a mere judo dummy to her warm-up. So, as she came on top of me after the roll, I started trying to put her on an armbar.

That was my last desperate attempt, since it was already clear for me that fighting on the feet, I was not having any chance. But she didn’t fall into any of my tries, and taking advantage of her already better position, she controlled me and rolled her body over to my back. Suddenly, her legs were around my neck and I was not fast enough to get out. She gracefully locked me on a Sankaku-Jime (triangle choke) and started squeezing slowly. Before applying full pressure, she asked "Is it over?". I didn’t want to say yes, but deep inside I knew it was. I tried to pry her legs apart and desperately shake my legs to get rid of her, but nothing changed, I was completely immobilized. That scene was the pure meaning of submission, I had already been immobilized before, but never felt so helpless and dominated like that. All my muscles and bones paralyzed, no hope to escape. Once again, I had the impression I was fighting a Goddess, who now had full control of my body, my mind, my proud, my ego, my existence. However, I still struggled one last time, and on a very pathetic (and illegal) attempt to free myself, I punched her leg with my right arm, using all power I had left. Useless... she giggled, grabbed my arm and pressured the hold a little bit more. Checkmate! In a few seconds, I tapped out in resignation.

4) SHAME, EMBARRASSMENT AND INCOMPREHENSION:

The fight score was now 2-0 for her and there were still maybe two minutes to go. In theory I still had chances, but we both knew I actually had none at all. She stood up and waited for me to do the same. I was almost crying and could not believe nor accept what was happening, it just couldn’t be true. “No way!”, I murmured to myself. I closed my eyes and a movie of the whole journey came to my thoughts. What a nightmare, I had failed miserably! All my preparation was a waste of time! It meant nothing to her. While I was there training hard, working out and planning my strategy especially designed with the only goal to beat her, she was probably taking a nap, relaxing at the beach or buying a new purse to match her shoes. Still, she simply came to the dojo spontaneously and with no special prepare, unaware that defeating her had been my obsession for the last 4 months… and once again easily overpowered me... how? When I reopened my eyes, still completely surrendered at her feet, I looked up and saw her checking and fixing a small damage on her fingernail. She didn’t do it intentionally or to provoke. She didn’t even know I was observing, and that is exactly the worst part, it was genuine! For me that was the final and definitive symbol of total humiliation.

She looked down at me, triumphant, and probably thought on doing the same victory pose she did in front of the kids months before. But I could see and feel some pity on her, like a “Poor guy, he tried his best”. She of course noticed I had made some improvement and guessed that I was training a lot for that moment, her eyes were saying “Sorry”, lamenting that my hard work wasn’t enough to beat her. When I finally had physical and mental forces to stand up, she just said something like "Enough, right?", inviting me to give up the rest of the fight and save some dignity. “Yes, I give up”, I agreed, humbled. There was no reason for us to keep going, the winner was already clear and she would more likely score 2 or 3 more times than I would score at least once. The fight was officially over and again I had been utterly defeated by the attractive woman of my office. It was not as humiliating nor as easy for her as the first time, true... But during those 3 minutes, I never had at any moment the feeling that I could really do it. I did my best and gave everything I had, but succumbed to her physical and - especially - to her mental power. And she obviously did not put as much effort as she could, if necessary. While I was tired, sweaty and breathing hard, she looked still fit enough to run a marathon. Her last words on the mat were the ironic and bittersweet "Good fight, you did well. Maybe next time”. She had just proved to be better and now there was no doubt at all, as if once there ever was.

After we took our showers and were dressed up to go, I asked (only to find a random subject) where her home was, and she replied “No, I’m not going home. I am still going to a bar with a few friends”. Unbelievable! I had to understand it. Either she accepted the bar invitation after the fight was already scheduled or she accepted to fight me even knowing she would have to go to a bar later. Both scenarios where terrifying. “Wow, such a busy Friday night you have”; “Yeah, they invited me on Wednesday and I had forgotten about our fight. I’m glad you reminded me yesterday and the times did not overlap”. That was like a punch on my stomach. I was waiting so much for the big day, and she had FORGOTTEN?! The person who was not caring at all had just smashed the one who was taking it as the World Cup Final. I would now go home demoralized, to have one of the worst nights of my life, while she would be drinking, gossiping with her friends and having fun, enjoying her well-deserved victory. I could not sleep at all that night.

5) ACCEPTANCE:

Somehow, I admit that this second defeat was good for my character. It made me accept the fact that she is a superior fighter and that’s it. Although it is hard to lose twice, it was still better than if it had been only the first time. Now her supremacy in judo was clear, and since accepting this fact was the only option available for me, it was easier to do so. I started to realize that I never really had any chance. I better focus on fighting human beings and let the Gods of Mount Olympus challenge her. Maybe Hercules can at least make her break a sweat.

Her behavior towards me at work again did not change at all. She kept very respectful and friendly, and almost never even mentioned the judo fights. To me looked like that was our little secret and she didn’t spread it. I was sometimes mad at it, my feeling was like "Come on, tell people you can beat me, be proud of that! Take it as something special! I can’t be so insignificant". But no, she always acted like nothing ever happened, and I think that was indeed better for my reputation. Of course, it was always awkward talking to her during lunch and pretend to be interested on discussions about the weather, Netflix series or whatever, while thinking of how she destroyed my body and my ego twice with no big effort.

The only thing that has changed is that I started to do the tasks for her (remember I was only the intern) with higher priority in comparison with the other people demands. They all thought it was just because she was a young and beautiful lady, and I let them think it. But the truth is that I felt somehow like her servant and was always afraid she would else tell everyone how she had humiliated me. But I don’t think she ever had this intention, it was 100% in my mind.

Well, my internship did not last so long after that and I never saw her again after my last day in the company. She said she was looking forward for our next fight, but I was never brave enough to challenge her, and she knew I wouldn’t. I would for sure be glad if I could finally defeat her one day, but it is not worth the risk of getting my ass kicked for a third time.

Everything I wrote here is true and really happened. Of course, I tried to describe it on a fun and thrilling way to make the story more interesting to read, focusing mainly on my thoughts and feelings, since I think this is the part that really matters, much more than the fight itself. Today I still follow her on social media platforms. I think she does not fight or practice judo anymore, or if she does, she hides it very well haha but her body is still fit and athletic as always. Now every time she posts a new picture or story, I remember our fights and wonder if she also does... or if for her the easy victories over me were so normal and regular occasions that she already forgot.
Old 02-Nov-21, 18:13
Award-Showcase

There is no fight this time, but I just felt the need to share that after writing it here, I decided to message her on social media. We talked about general stuff like work, family, Covid etc until I finally decided to ask about judo, and she said that the fights against me were: "unfortunately a bit too easy, sorry" LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-21, 19:59
Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Judo domination Real story – Part II: The Rematch

Thank you for this story! It's awesome, especially since it's not fictional but based on the real life episodes.

The victory pose scene was nice, and I also like how you depicted her strong and feminine in the same time (that mix is always great!):
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While I was there training hard, working out and planning my strategy especially designed with the only goal to beat her, she was probably taking a nap, relaxing at the beach or buying a new purse to match her shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I reopened my eyes, still completely surrendered at her feet, I looked up and saw her checking and fixing a small damage on her fingernail.
Old 10-Nov-21, 09:52
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

So initially you assumed that you were physically stronger than her. Did your view change afterwards? Were her muscles that developed when she flexed? Or was it better timing, balance and determination that led her to victory?

Occasionally there are those 'good-at-everything' women that can take a man in their stride. But usually it takes a lot of self-confidence and will for a woman to beat a man.
Old 11-Nov-21, 21:23
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The victory pose scene was nice, and I also like how you depicted her strong and feminine in the same time (that mix is always great!):
I agree haha but I actually do not know that much about her personality, she was just a colleague and we were not really friends. But she always dressed very feminine anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So initially you assumed that you were physically stronger than her. Did your view change afterwards? Were her muscles that developed when she flexed? Or was it better timing, balance and determination that led her to victory?

Occasionally there are those 'good-at-everything' women that can take a man in their stride. But usually it takes a lot of self-confidence and will for a woman to beat a man.
I think we had more or less the same strength actually. She was wearing a Judo-gi, so it was not really possible to see her muscles. If I had any advantage on this point, it was not clear at all at any point. She was simply more skilled and more used to fight, and that added with her mental confidence against my mental desperation was a disaster mix for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-23, 19:54
Award-Showcase

I managed to talk to her today answering some stories, and she allowed me to share with some "friends" the pictures of the girl who beat me in judo.

This is her nowadays, but I think it is not that different compared to the time of our fights.

As you can see, her arms do not look super strong, but she is athletic and I could not overcome her in brute force. She matched me in this regard and maybe even surpassed me after I got tired.

Her legs are probably stronger than mine... so, no surprise I had no chance when locked in her Sankaku-Jime.

And mentally, she is a monster.

Tags
female domination, judo female, judo mixed, man vs woman, victory pose