Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Feb-22, 14:34
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Because I Got High

This is really good J. Please continue
Old 10-Mar-22, 11:51
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

can i expect new face farts scenes in future chapters??
Old 10-Mar-22, 12:35
Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Did anybody else have the Afroman rap song start playing in their head when they read the title
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-22, 13:26
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
can i expect new face farts scenes in future chapters??
Probably not… I wanted to just have one chapter for that. It seems to fit in small doses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster197 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did anybody else have the Afroman rap song start playing in their head when they read the title
Haha that was the goal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-22, 03:04
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 7: The Road Trip

Noelle’s parents had a time share at some ski lodge about 4 hours away in the mountains and the plan was for the whole group to hang out there for the weekend. Typically they did this every year but because of the rift between Meg and Kevin, he and his friends were not invited This meant that I’d be left alone with the four horsewomen of weed.

“Light it up!” Noelle cheered from behind the wheel of her little blue Ford Focus. Meg was riding shotgun with myself jammed in the middle seat between Tara and Joanne, the latter of which had a proud grin as she sparked what was easily the fattest blunt I had ever seen.

“You sure it’s cool that I tag along? I don’t even ski.” I asked as the mousey girl puffed away.

“Neither do we but it’s a pretty sweet set up. Much nicer than the apartment. Plus, there’s a hot tub.” Noelle responded and my mind suddenly leapt to the thought of these 4 women in various bathing suits. Since none of us skied I’d imagine we’d be spending plenty of time in the cabin. In fact, this was shaping up to be the same thing we do every weekend just with the addition of less clothing. The whole thing sounded quite appealing, especially the less clothing part!

“Charlie!?! CHARLIE?!?” Tara shouted, jabbing her elbow into my chest. Apparently the blunt had made it’s way to me and I hadn’t even noticed. The car was already quite hazy and I hadn’t even taken a hit yet.

“Huh?” I asked, reaching towards the glowing embers.

“Do you want to do some shotgun hits?” Tara asked before taking another long rip from the blunt.

“Oh yea definitely.” I answered back, completely unaware of what that meant. She quickly reversed the blunt in her mouth and grabbed behind my head. She pulled my mouth to hers and blew an enormous dose of THC straight into my lungs. I yanked away from her and hacked out the gigantic cloud of smoke as the four girls erupted into laughter.

“Weren’t expecting that one were you Chuck?” Joanne stated with a giggle before adding “Me next! Me next!”

I was coughing uncontrollably and didn’t realize Joanne had meant she’d deliver the next hit to me and not accept it. But as soon as I had stopped hacking, she pulled me in and forced more smoke down my gullet. I tried to pull away but Jo held on until the entire hit had exited her lips.

“Oh that was a good one!” Meg proclaimed, snatching the blunt from her roommate as I struggled to maintain my composure. I rubbed my tear filled eyes on my sleeve trying to take the sting out of them. My lungs burned but I wasn’t about to quit smoking on the first blunt of the trip. I looked at the gorgeous Meg who was already leaning from the front seat in my direction. I met her halfway and eagerly latched onto her lips, accepting every bit of the hit I could muster.

“He’s getting better.” Joanne remarked, as my coughs eased a bit quicker this time.

“We saving the best for last?” Noelle asked, reaching out for the blunt.

“You’re… driving….” I muttered out, but the safety didn’t seem to cross anyone else’s mind.

“Nah it’s fine… Meg can take the wheel” Noelle replied before taking a long rip of the never ending blunt. She quickly turned my way and our lips met as she unleashed a fourth straight shotgun hit into me but unlike the other girls, she never let go. She just continued to blast smoke into me as I struggled to break free.

“Go! Go! Go!” I heard one of the girls chanting as smoke began to pour out of the sides of our mouths. It took every bit of willpower not to hack out the smoldering fog. By the time she let me go, I was completely numb and didn’t even cough. I exhaled a decent amount but I had this weird feeling like there was still something trapped in there.

I sat back in my seat and fell quiet as my brain had been fried. I was quite content just to observe the night sky as we continued our trek through the woods. At some point some one lit another blunt that we all passed around but for the most part I had grown oblivious to my friends and instead just became focused on the ride. We must have been about halfway there when I finally started keying into their conversation.

“He should have to beat one of us before he’s allowed in the hot tub!” Joanne suggested with excitement.

“Then he’d never get to use it!” Noelle proclaimed.

“Says the only one of us that’s lost to him.” Tara chimed in.

“I didn’t lose! I mean…” Noelle paused as she contemplated how to proceed. I wondered if she was about to admit what had really happened between us. “He just got lucky one time. It could happen to anybody.”

“Well it only happened to you.” Tara deadpanned and it seemed for a moment as if Noelle might admit to her deeds just to save herself the embarrassment of having “lost” to me. But instead my stoner queen took a deep breath and readjusted her grip on the steering wheel.

“What will it take to get you to drop that?” Noelle asked in a calm manner, looking up in her mirror towards the back seat. Tara bit her lip and thought for a second about how to craft a response.

“You should have to beat him to use the hot tub.” The big girl suggested eliciting chuckles from the crew.

“YOU should have to beat him to use the hot tub!” Noelle spat back in faux outrage.

“THAT’S IT! NO ONE USES THE HOT TUB UNTIL THEY WIN A WRESTLING MATCH!” Meg interjected causing a roar of laughter amongst the car.

“DEAL!” Noelle proclaimed as the four of them proceeded to laugh and joke the rest of the way there.

We arrived shortly after 10:00PM, kicking our shoes off as we entered. I was quite travel weary, not to mention incredibly high but the four girls couldn’t have seemed anymore refreshed.

“Okay, so how should this work?” Joanne asked, as she pulled a stool up to the breakfast bar and got to work rolling a joint.

“NO HOT TUB TIL YOU WIN A MATCH!” Meg shouted out as she twisted open a bottle of tequila. She seemed to be the only one of the four in similar shape as me.

“We heard you in the car Meg. I think Jo just wanted a bit more structure to the idea.” Noelle suggested coolly. My stoner queen having just driven four hours while smoking several blunts still seemed fresh as a daisy.

“The two losers should have to wrestle first.” Tara interjected, motioning towards Noelle and myself.

“Fine but when I win, no more talking about my loss.” Noelle answered, pulling her hoodie over her head. She was wearing a black tank top that she quickly removed to reveal a black and white checkered bikini top.

“What are you waiting for Chuck? Go get her.” Joanne suggested as she deftly completed another perfectly rolled joint. Instead of sparking it, she went to work on rolling another.

I simultaneously realized what was happening while also feeling like I was a complete bystander. It didn’t really matter what I thought of the situation as it seemed to have already been decided. It looked like my stoned ass was about to wrestle the gorgeous pothead. I wandered her way but she held a hand up indicating me to stop. Then she grinned, unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them off. She stepped out of them and then dropped to the floor into a perfect split. She clenched her fists and pressed them into the hardwood floor.

“Oh damn!” Meg exclaimed as we all stared at the display in front of us. Noelle twisted her face into a display of playful ferocity, an over exaggerated look of intimidation that only made me want to be under her more. She reached up and began tying her hair into a ponytail while I stared intently.

“You aren’t ready for this.” Noelle said with confidence as I struggled to find the right words.

“Am too.” Was the clever retort I managed to come back with.

“No. I literally mean you aren’t ready for this. It’s a battle for the hot tub. You have to wrestle in your bathing suit.” She responded before gracefully twisting herself back to her feet. I shrugged, grabbed my backpack and headed for the bathroom to change into my navy blue board shorts.

When I returned, the furniture in the carpeted area of the room had been loosely arranged into a circle where Noelle was waiting for me. The rest of the roommates were all seated around her.

“Okay so this will be a one round submission match. Keep it in the circle. Winner gets to be the first one in the hot tub.” Joanne clarified just before lighting one of the several joints she had quickly banged out while I was gone.

“Come on Chuck. We ain’t got all night!” Tara demanded and I found myself making my way into the circle. As soon as I did, Noelle pounced.

“The quicker you quit, the quicker we smoke. Let’s get this over with.” She muttered, acting annoyed but unable to hide her huge smile as she tackled me to the floor.

As usual I was one step behind as she pinned my wrists down and sat astride my waist. She leaned her chest towards my face and I found myself wiggling straight up. Noelle gave chase, crawling with me as our bodies slid between the couch and one chair. She lost her balance trying to stay with me and collapsed, her tits smashing into the side of my face.

“Nope. Have to break.” Joanne explained while my opponent was still trying to maneuver my face between her breasts.

“Oh come on!” Noelle complained just as she managed to achieve a proper smother on me.

“That was the rule we decided.” Joanne answered back but Noelle didn’t make a move to release me so I began trying to push her off with not much success.

“What’s the difference Jo? They’re still kind of in the circle.” Tara argued which did not bode well for my current situation. I kicked my feet, trying to use the couch for extra leverage to help contort my nose free. After a few precious sips of air, my wheezes were sealed as my opponent released my wrists in order to hug my head tighter into her cleavage.

“Rules are rules.” Joanne explained eliciting a sigh from my opponent.

“Okay fine.” Noelle stated as she began pulling me back towards our makeshift ring. She lifted up and fell backwards, taking me with her. She dropped to her back with my face still buried in her chest and wrapped her legs around me into a body scissor. She was trying to force me sideways but I widened my stance to maintain the top position. Then I went to work prying free from the grip she had around my head. When I popped free my hands darted towards her knees and I exploded forwards attempting to pass her guard but she maintained her body scissor.

I reached out for her wrists, expecting to really have to push to keep her down but she offered no resistance which caused me to overcommit too much of my body weight forward. As I crashed forward she slid out from under me and used my momentum to complete a backward roll. I somersaulted and just like that I found myself on my back with my opponent quickly hopping forward onto my face.

“Oh shit!” Tara exclaimed as Noelle went to work trapping my wrists under her knees.

“Done.” Noelle stated casually, widening her stance to force her crotch tighter over my nose. She adjusted her top before looking down and giving me a little wave.

“That was fast!” Meg proclaimed, the rest of our audience murmured in agreement. I angled my head and managed to get a few breaths through my mouth.

“Do what you can but I’m not going anywhere.” Noelle said, casually adjusting my face properly into the warmth of her bikini bottoms. I stared up and she returned my gaze, slowly shaking her head side to side. Then she reached back and braced her hands on my chest while she arched her back, methodically increasing the pressure on my nose and mouth.

“He’s trying to hang on!” Joanne observed eagerly as my hands fumbled about, trying to free them from beneath my opponent’s knees. My legs kicked desperately and my foot wound up striking one of the chairs that made up our ring. I managed to press off of it and using it for leverage, I threw Noelle off.

“He’s out!” Tara shouted in surprise, the rest of the girls gasped in shock as I realized I was actually free. As I was on my side, I caught a glimpse of Noelle and her eyes had changed from those of playfulness to a look of determination. And as quick as she was off of me, her legs had snapped around my neck into a front headscissor. There was a brief moment of calm right before she flexed her entire body on a squeeze which elicited an immediate and decisive tap out from me. I slapped her thigh repeatedly even as she eased up on the hold.

“And just like that Noelle ends it!” Joanne yelled, grabbing a joint and handing it towards the victor. Noelle’s face relaxed back to its jovial self and she gave me a wink. She rolled to her back taking me with her, my face awkwardly trapped between her legs. She propped herself up on one elbow, placed the joint to her lips and leaned it towards a waiting lighter. I grunted in discomfort as my opponent casually smoked.

“That was awesome Noe!” Meg cheered but not everyone was so impressed.

“It was ok but he escaped a bunch of times.” Tara remarked. Noelle responded by rolling back on top of me. She propped my chin up and stretched her legs out into a split. She took another long drag from the joint as she balanced herself precariously across my throat.

“What’s the next match?” Noelle ignored the statement, treating her athletic pin as a strong enough response. Joanne approached with a hat as my opponent reached into it and pulled out a piece of paper.

“Tara!” Noelle announced as she finally climbed off of me. I struggled to regain my breath and composure. As I rolled to my side, I saw Joanne take another hat and offer it towards Tara.

“Wait… why is there another hat?” I asked confused.

“One hat for girls. One hat for guys. One hat for matches.” Joanne said as if it all made perfect sense. “We discussed it while you were getting dressed.”

“Right. Right. But…. I’m the only guy.” I stated, unsure why no one else seemed to see the issue with this.

“We know… but we thought it’d be weird to wrestle each other. The matches really should be man vs woman.” Noelle said with that all too familiar sly grin.

“Charlie!” Tara announced as she selected my name from the guy hat.

“But why even pick a name at all then?” I asked incredulously. I felt like I was going crazy. Didn’t they realize it was obviously going to be my name?

“You’re overthinking this just pick the match rules.” Joanne stated, shoving the cap in my direction. I reached in, and pulled out the piece of paper.
Old 14-Mar-22, 11:39
TheMaster197
This message has been deleted by TheMaster197.
Old 14-Mar-22, 11:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I'm so happy to see you continuing this, mate. These four stoner girls are as hot as fire, and while I might try to feel sorry for Charlie as he has to wrestle all four girls who can beat him individually, I can't help but feel jealous of the lucky bastard.

So, Tara is next? I wonder what was on the match rules slip of paper...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-22, 13:17
Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Probably not… I wanted to just have one chapter for that. It seems to fit in small doses.

Haha that was the goal
I was gonna post a response, but then I got high

I was gonna type it out and hit reply, but then I got high

Now it’s gone I unsubmitted and I know why

Because I got high
Because I got high
Because I got hiiiiiigh

Last edited by TheMaster197; 14-Mar-22 at 15:15.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-22, 21:31
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I like that Charlie seems to be learning a bit and actually almost manage to be able to fight back! Key word almost… Cool to see Noelle have to work for it and overcome his struggles rather than just the guy being limp and dejected
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-22, 02:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 8: Tara’s Pins and Meg’s Sins

“20 Count pin match.” I read aloud, realizing I was about to be squashed. I reread it as if it would miraculously create a new rule that gave me some sort of loophole.

“Haha good luck with that one Chuck!” Noelle giggled out, unable to hide the joy she derived from taunting me.

“Shouldn’t you be in the hot tub?” I asked, simultaneously annoyed with her teasing and enamored with it. She certainly knew how keep me interested that was for sure.

“Oh I’m going but I’ll be watching the whole time. Looking forward to Tara joining me!” Noelle explained, walking towards the large sliding glass door that led to the outside patio. She popped a black beanie onto her head and opened the door. A cool blast of air flew in as she stepped out. She quickly shuffled into the hot tub. Once submerged, she waved through the window at us before undoing her top and throwing it at the glass.

“Some incentive for you to win Chuck!” My stoner queen shouted with a cackle. I stared at the wet top that laid just outside the window and used it as motivation to get up and fight. I pushed myself to my feet and saw Tara step right towards me. She was wearing high waisted black bikini bottoms with an ill fitting pink bikini top.

“To make things fair I’ll start on my back.” Tara said, casually tying her hair up and taking a seat on the floor.

“Oh… that seems…” I started to protest as I felt it was humiliating to be handed such an advantage.

“Just do it.” She instructed as she laid down. I looked at the other two roommates who shrugged back at me. Unsure of myself, I tentatively climbed on top into a pin.

“Go ahead.” Tara urged, as I now knelt onto her biceps.

“It’s okay. Come on.” She waved me on and I found myself allowing my weight to settle under her chin.

“One. Two. Three.” Joanne began to count but I froze as Tara began grinding her jaw against the underside of my growing member.

“Mhmmm bet that feels nice.” Tara said quietly but before I could say anything I was being thrown to the floor.

“I think I’ll try it myself!” Tara exclaimed as she swiftly climbed on top of me. I tried to slide away but the big girl kept me close as she got her massive thighs on either side of my head. She sank down onto my throat, driving her crotch under my chin and tucking her enormous legs in tightly framing my face in place for her.

Somewhere someone was counting but all I could focus on was my aching neck as Tara ground her hips into my jaw. My eyes bulged from the incredible pressure being applied. Her upper pussy area began to spill onto my mouth as I struggled to handle all of her weight. She showed no signs of embarrassment as her body worked itself into a methodical rhythm, dragging her under carriage across the length of my entire head and neck area. There were moments where I wasn’t even sure where I was against her body.

“Ten!” I heard someone shout but couldn’t make out who. The only thing I was making out with was the nylon bottoms of my opponent’s swim suit as she settled into a facesit, closing her legs over the top of my head and plunging me into complete darkness.

“Halfway there… ” Tara muttered out as her body fell still. She didn’t even bother pinning my arms as she casually sat down into a full on smother with her massive ass engulfing my face. I desperately dug my hands between her legs but couldn’t manage to find any daylight. Unable to pull free, I had no choice but to tap out.

“Pins only.” Joanne calmly reminded me before resuming her count. The fact that the most rational person in the group was ignoring my submission sent me into a panic. I began slapping at Tara’s thighs and jerking my body in frantic attempts to find air but each struggle failed to find me relief. My reaction seemed to only energize the group as they all joined in on the count.

“EIGHTEEN! NINETEEN! TWENTYYYYYY!” They all cheered together, loud enough that even I could hear it clearly.

“Tara wins!” Joanne proclaimed just as my opponent backed off of my face providing me with the oxygen I so desperately craved.

Tara reached out for a fresh joint, lit it and took a long drag before expelling it right into my face.

“Ready to see the next match?” She asked, staring at the glowing embers. She took another deep hit and then swapped out her joint for what I was guessing was the girl hat.

“Meg!” Tara announced, reaching down to playfully ruffle my hair. The big girl appeared quite proud of herself as she slightly tugged my face towards her crotch.

“And Meg will wrestle… Charlie!” Joanne proclaimed as if the conclusion wasn’t foregone. I was stunned that they were keeping up with that ridiculous charade.

“Anything goes?” Joanne then asked in a confused tone after reading the stipulation.

“Ooooo haha that one’s mine!” Tara announced with a chuckle.

“What does it mean?” Meg asked, standing up from the couch and making her way towards us. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail and she was wearing a tiny purple bikini which showed off her tanned and toned body.

“It means you can do this…” Tara responded before inching forward into another heavy front facesit. “For as long as you want.”

The smother caught me unaware as I found myself once again drowning in the Asian girl’s bikini bottoms.

“But how does the match end?” Joanne inquired. Her obsession with the rules typically helped keep things civil however this particular discussion only seemed to distract the girls from my situation.

“I don’t know… whenever you decide he’s had enough.” Tara said in an exasperated manner as if the question was an unfair one. At this point I didn’t care about the rules. I just wanted the conversation to come to an end so I could feel my face again. I slapped at my tormentors thighs but the girls were too deep in their talk to even notice.

“Me? Or Meg?” Joanne asked back, still trying to lock down how she was expected to officiate such an affair.

“Fuck Jo I don’t know! Both of you?” Tara huffed out, finally picking herself up and adding “No wait! And me! … I mean…. No just me. Yea just me!”

“Just … you?” Jo responded, sounding completely confused.

“Yea… so like, they wrestle and when he’s had enough I’ll….” The big girl crossed the floor, grabbed a fresh towel and tossed it in my direction. “Throw in the towel. That’s a thing right?”

“That is indeed a thing… well then… you two ready?” Joanne asked as Tara exited the room to join Noelle in the hot tub. I was still lying on the floor but I heard my next opponent offer up an affirmative. Instead of asking for time to recover, my stoned ass got back up and beckoned Meg forward.

She was happy to oblige and charged me, knocking me backwards. I shrugged her over top of me and found myself prepared for another charge. This time I grabbed her head into a front facelock. She still took me down but I got my legs around her into a body scissor giving me even more control.

She struggled to pull free as I put what strength I had left into keeping her in place. I didn’t have her good enough to earn a submission but at least I could keep her from attacking for a bit while I developed a strategy. For a while Meg slid us around the circle, loosening my grip with each movement until she yanked her head free.

“Making me work for it huh?” Meg panted as she went to work prying my legs apart. She slowly wiggled herself up and out of my scissor hold. She advanced up my body but I turned sideways. She accepted my back as a gift and threw her arm around my throat into a rear naked choke.

I pressed onto all fours but Meg planted her feet and fell backwards, bringing me with her. I instantly tapped out and the hold was just as quickly released.

“I didn’t throw any towel!” Tara shouted from behind the glass, reminding us of the rules.

“She’s right. Anything goes. Match continues.” Joanne said matter of factly. Before I could react, Meg was seated on my chest and facing my feet. It was at this moment that I realized Meg’s bikini was of the thong variety. I detected a slight jiggle in her mostly firm cheeks just before they descended upon my face.

Meg was a bit lazy with her pin so I managed to push her away briefly. I wiggled upwards but she scooted with me. Just as my upper body reached the edge of the circle, she collapsed onto the side of my head. The impact dazed me which allowed her to pin my wrists under her ankles and prop my face upright. She proceeded to try to bury my nose into her as I slowly cleared the cobwebs and summoned my remaining strength to create a bit of space.

“Out of… bounds…. Break the hold…” I rasped out before my opponent’s ass crashed back down upon me.

“Anything goes.” Joanne repeated robotically as I stomped my feet in frustration. Once again, I made a move to push Meg away but this time she didn’t budge as I heard a mischievous giggle.

“Anything gooooeeessssss” Meg sang out as she braced her hands against the two large chairs we had found ourselves stuck between. She was using added leverage from the furniture in order to maintain her stance. I bucked my hips up and threw my body sideways but it wasn’t enough to get me anything more than minuscule sips of oxygen at a time.

“Uh Uh… nowhere to go…” My opponent taunted as I found myself tiring with each passing moment. She was right. All that was left was the formality of Tara calling the match.

“Get him!” I heard the big girl shout from outside, indicating she thought I had more left in the tank. I weakly kicked a few times in response but soon went still and tapped out softly on Meg’s ankle. My opponent lifted up a few inches but was quickly scrutinized.

“Keep going!” Tara shouted. Meg looked down at me briefly before turning towards Joanne to silently ask for instruction.

“She says no.” The keeper of the rules responded with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Sit on his fucking face!” Tara demanded causing Meg to look back down at me.

“Sorry. Rules are rules!” Meg murmured as she reclaimed her seat despite my desperate panting. I bucked my hips and strained my neck, pulling free from the smother but unable to escape the pin. I wheezed as my opponent sank down harder onto the side of my face.

“Okay!… Okay!” I muttered out amongst my heavy gasps.

“Ha! Anything goes bitch!” Tara proclaimed through cupped hands before adding in a deep voice “Finish him!”

While I struggled to find my wind, my opponent was adjusting her stance. She grasped my wrists and pulled them out from under her. She then snaked her legs under my shoulders and sat on the side of my jaw, pinching my biceps in the folds of her knees. I couldn’t stop her from reaching down and propping me back into place to resume her reverse facesit, this time tucking her feet under the base of my skull.

“Oh that’s smart.” The ever analytical Joanne observed wisely as my opponent had rendered me unable to pull free from the smother. I mumbled out a muffled complaint and tapped but my submission only earned me a quick breath. Meg barely lifted an inch for more than a second before shifting back down.

“More?” Meg asked as I jerked my body in a wild attempt to find my own air. I tapped out again but the exact motion was repeated. A slight lift from my opponent before swiftly locking back down.

“Seriously?” Meg asked with a laugh and I finally realized she wasn’t talking to me but rather my towel bearer Tara. The two proceeded to bicker amongst themselves all while I settled into a rhythm of tapping out followed by a quick breath and back to being smothered again. After several repeats of this same cycle, the group began to call for Tara to put an end to the match but no one was calling for Meg to stop. They just continued to argue as my opponent kept me locked between her cheeks.

Despite my helpless situation, I couldn’t help but admire the body that entrapped me. Meg’s glutes while entirely firm still had a layer of cushion that seemed to jiggle every time she moved. It was borderline impressive how she gracefully moved along with my every motion, glued securely to my face. And with every tap out, the subtle movement of her hips would always allow no more than one breath before resuming her onslaught.

“Ok ok I’ll do it. Meg wins!” Tara finally proclaimed, tossing the towel in the direction of the glass door.

Meg lifted up and adjusted her thong as she climbed off of me. She gave me a glance and placed her foot on my chest, applying just a hint of pressure on my sternum. She reached behind her back with one hand and undid her top while using her opposite hand to cover herself.

“One more chance to make it to the hot tub.” Meg teased with a grin and then exited the room. For a few moments I laid there in silence, trying to process what was going on but it was interrupted by my next opponent.

“Joanne… hey that’s me!” She proclaimed with a giggle as she roached yet another joint into the ash tray. I groaned as I realized she had actually pulled her name out of the hat even though it was obvious we were the only two left.

“And I will wrestle… Ch-Ch-Charlie!” She could barely get it out as she was now way too amused at pulling mine, the only male name out of the man hat. She collected herself and took a deep breath before reaching into the third hat. She plucked out a tiny piece of paper and scanned it with a smile.

“Three Round Submission Match”
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-22, 11:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Tara is cruel. Meg is super hot. Charlie is the luckiest guy alive.

Thank you so much for continuing this one, mate. I am looking forward to the most rational girl in the group making Charlie submit to her multiple times.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, face sitting, school girl pin, smothering