Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-19, 18:06
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Exibition (mixed cage fight)

A short fight story from the second-person perspective (a little writing experiment I’ve wanted to try), from the POV of a male amateur fighter.

———————————————————

You didn’t think you would be nervous, but you are. Your heart beats faster than you’d like. You can’t seem to stop fidgeting. You are regretting your decision to enter this exhibition match. It seemed simple at first—an easy-money amateur cage fight that you entered into on a dare. Hell, it’s not like you haven’t been in fights before. It’s not like you don’t know how to throw a punch. But then again, you didn’t know who your competition was going to be. Although you did know this would be a “special” match, which is a big part of the reasons why you entered in the first place.

You finish wrapping your hands and put on your MMA-style gloves. Your corner helps you put your mouth-guard in. You get the signal to start walking out to the cage. Adrenaline courses through your veins as you stride out in full view of the crowd of about 300 people in this small, underground club. Your “fight or flight” response is kicking in. As you step into the cage, you feel your body fully commit to fight.

Your opponent emerges from the other side of the arena, strutting all the way to the cage as the crowd cheers wildly. The music is a surprisingly bouncy pop song that catches you off guard, almost psyching you out. You try not to think about it and focus on your fight plan.

As she enters the cage, you see her up close for the first time. She begins bouncing on her toes, throwing up her arms to get the crowd worked up. She’s got a lot of fans in this crowd, and she should, because she’s undefeated in this establishment. Her record is impressive, for an amateur, with 9 wins and zero losses—4 KO’s, 3 submissions, and 2 decisions.

She stands about 5’6”, and must weigh about 140 lbs. She’s well muscled for her height. Her musculature somewhat defined, but not shredded, due to the lax weight restrictions of the fight club. She has a decidedly feminine shape. Her tight-fitting pink shorts that end at mid-thigh accentuate her athletic build, showing off her tight butt and thighs. Her shoulders and lattimus dorsi stand out as more developed than those of the average woman, and her abdomen is lined with hints of a six-pack. She wears a sleek black sports bra that deemphasizes her breasts. Her toes and fingernails are painted dark blue, and her blonde hair is braided in two columns that go straight back just past the shoulders—not cornrows, but a tight braid nonetheless. Her gloves are bright pink, a stark contrast to your black gloves.

Her facial features are sharp and attractive, her blue eyes piercing as you make eye contact for a brief moment. She’s prettier than most ring girls you’ve seen. But there is also a roughness to her. You see the faintest hint of a scar above one eyebrow. One across the upper lip, too. This is someone who fights for a living.

You are nothing to sneeze at yourself. Sure, at 5’8”, you’re not a very tall guy, but you’re in good shape, having done weight-training for a number of years, and incorporating martial arts like kickboxing and grappling into your fitness routine. You are by no means a fighter, but you’re confident in your ability to handle yourself nonetheless. Your frame is evidence of strength training, although your body fat percentage is moderate, about 15-20%. You have a significant weight advantage on her, as you weigh in at about 165 lbs.

She eyes you warily as the referee makes the preparations to begin the fight. The crowd is totally on her side, but time will tell if fate feels the same. You try not to let her see how nervous you are. You also can’t help but feel aroused knowing that in a few moments, the two of you will be locked together in raw physical combat, trying to destroy each other.

The ref signals to the two of you to come to the center of the cage. He briefly goes over the rules, and signals for you to touch gloves. You lock eyes with her, touch gloves, and begin.

She moves toward you confidently, hands up, loose, but deliberate in her footwork. She jabs at you, you weave out, she follows close and throws a lightning fast combination, hitting you with a jab, feinting a cross, and throwing two alternating hooks that connect sharply, making a sound like a butcher tenderizing a piece of meat. The force of her fists impacting your body surprises you, causing you to grunt in response. You instinctively throw a combination back, but she is way too fast. She has conditioned herself to evade punches much quicker than yours.

She sidesteps you entirely and throws a devastating low kick to your leg, sending you careening off balance. You can barely register what she has done before you are hit with a series of rapid-fire punches straight to your dome. Your nose stings like hell, and you almost see stars. You tense up and pull your hands in to protect your face, and she grabs your shoulders. You feel the unmistakable impact of a knee hitting your ribcage.

You try to work yourself into more of a clinch position to be able to prevent her from kneeing you, but her level of aggression is much higher than yours, again, the result of intense training. She knees you again and you wince in intense pain.

You then remember a technique you recently learned. Stepping outside her base foot, you use your height and weight advantage to force her over your hip and toss her to the canvass.

Wasting no time, you move to launch yourself onto her in an attempt to take advantage of her prone position. She recovers from the throw quickly, putting her feet up in the air in a guard position, and stops you from advancing past that point by keeping her feet at your waist. You know she will try to find an opportunity to land a submission hold, like a triangle, so you’re careful to avoid letting her get one of her legs up over your shoulders.

You don’t know much about guard passing, so there isn’t much you can do from this position. You can tell as you watch her eyes and her hands, she will be ready for anything you try to do.

It is at this point that you realize you’ve been set up. You may have the size advantage, but you’re severely outclassed. Why else would they have you go up against an undefeated fighter, much less someone of the opposite sex? This is meant to be a chance for her to showcase her skills by humiliating a less skilled male opponent. It’s really a perfect opportunity for her to gain additional notoriety. Besides the throw, you haven’t been able to touch her. But you’re stubborn, so you refuse to be a part of this spectacle, as much as you can help it.

Rather than try to outsmart her with grappling, you decide to try something different. You back up off from her guard, step back for a moment, and wait to see if she moves. She adjusts slightly, keeping her feet pointed up at you. You throw a low kick that connects to her leg at mid-calf. She doesn’t react much, but you can see she wasn’t expecting this. You strafe around, looking for an opening, and she shifts her position to keep her feet pointed toward you. You kick her leg again. Rinse and repeat. She pushes herself back from you on the canvas. She tries kicking back, but from her position, her kick is easy to dodge. You respond by kicking her leg again. This time you hear a soft grunt of pain coming from her. Repeated damage to her leg might cost her in the long run if you play it smart.

You keep the pressure on, continuing to kick as she continues to try to find a better position. She is beginning to look frustrated. A trickle of sweat drips down from her brow, down her nose and over her upper lip as she focuses on defending from your withering kicks.

Eventually, she decides to go for the escape, and rolls back over her shoulder in an attempt to stand. You seize this moment to rush her and go for a double-leg takedown. You slam into her, eliciting another soft grunt as you send her crashing back down onto her back. You immediately plant your knee on her thigh to pass her guard. For a moment, you are aware of the intimacy between your bodies, and the tenderness of her flesh, and you feel your cock stiffen as the blood rushes to it. You feel the excitement of a possible victory. You want nothing more than to conquer and humiliate this very capable woman, and make her your bitch.

She struggles to fend off your advance, and you push your way into a dominant position, pressing down on her as you rain down punches in a ground-and-pound. At first, she is able to fend off your blows with her arms, but a couple hits slip past her defenses. Her head rocks back against the canvass as your fist lands with thunderous force. She turns and bucks her hips upward, trying to shake you off her, trying to get out from underneath the hail of punches you are throwing at her. In that moment, as her shoulder lifts up from the canvass, you see the opening.

You hook your left arm around her back, under her left shoulder, and clasp your hands together, pulling her back to your chest, while hooking your legs around her waist. She struggles violently, knowing what is coming next. Following your grappling training, you hook your right arm under her neck, connecting under her chin in a V-shape. She grasps your left arm, trying to prevent you from connecting the choke, but you are able to free your arm thanks to your superior strength. You slip your arm back under her armpit and behind her back, and up around your right hand, hooking behind her head. From here, there is virtually no escape for her. Still, she fights valiantly to resist your hold and refuses to admit defeat.

She clutches desperately at your arm, struggling in vain to free herself from the clutches of death. She pushes off the canvass with her feet, again thrusting her hips into the air vainly to try to find some way out.

As your body presses close to hers, you can almost feel her heartbeat accelerating as her face turns red. Her cheeks puff out and her eyelids seem swollen as her movements become slower. She pulls again and again to release the pressure from her carotid arteries, but the strength of her grip can’t compete with that of your biceps.

You are reminded of her smaller stature as she finally slips into oblivion in your arms. To say she goes limp isn’t entirely accurate. Really, she stiffens. One of her arms shoots straight out, her feet point and her toes curl, and you hear a guttural noise escape from her mouth, almost like a snore.

The referee immediately signals the end of the fight, and you suddenly can hear the boos from the crowd. You push her dead weight off of you and she rolls onto her front, lying completely prone. The referee and the ring medic turn her over and the medic holds her feet in the air as they work to bring her back. Her chest heaves rapidly, even as her face shows no signs of life. Finally, after about a minute, she seems to come to, a confused look appearing on her face. When she realizes what’s happened, she is unable to hide her humiliation, and she covers her face in shame, rolling into the fetal position.

The referee looks to you and signals for you to come to the center so he can declare you the winner. He looks incredulous. You dust yourself off and get to your feet, only then realizing you’re bleeding from your broken nose. She fucked you up good—but you still got the win. A first round, KO, upset win. Not too damn bad, for an amateur.
Old 29-Aug-19, 18:16
ap643

Default Re: The Exibition (mixed cage fight)

I like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-19, 20:12
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Lovely work Bio.

In absolute honesty, I'm not a fan of first/second person narrative in fight stories, I find it actually takes me out of the story somehow. Equally, back and forth maledom fights do very little for me. However, it's a testament to your actual writing that found myself genuinely enjoying this story. In a relatively short piece, there's some backstory, good characterisation and very well written action - all of which is told from within the arguably more challenging second person perspective.

I'd be fascinated to read something from you that was entirely one-sided, but I know it's hard to write something that doesn't engage you in the same way as your own preferences. Certainly, I'd genuinely struggle to write a more evenly matched maledom story, because it's not something that inspires me.

I'll most certainly be following your work with interest from now on, whatever stories you choose to tell. Personal taste may be subjective, but good writing is always good writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-19, 22:35
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Nice piece of writing...awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 00:26
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Pretty enjoyable, nice to see it not go the stereotypical femdom route.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peasantry For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-19, 19:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lovely work Bio.

In absolute honesty, I'm not a fan of first/second person narrative in fight stories, I find it actually takes me out of the story somehow. Equally, back and forth maledom fights do very little for me. However, it's a testament to your actual writing that found myself genuinely enjoying this story. In a relatively short piece, there's some backstory, good characterisation and very well written action - all of which is told from within the arguably more challenging second person perspective.

I'd be fascinated to read something from you that was entirely one-sided, but I know it's hard to write something that doesn't engage you in the same way as your own preferences. Certainly, I'd genuinely struggle to write a more evenly matched maledom story, because it's not something that inspires me.

I'll most certainly be following your work with interest from now on, whatever stories you choose to tell. Personal taste may be subjective, but good writing is always good writing.
Thank you so much, I look forward to writing my next piece! I feel like I have actually been pulling my punches a bit over the past few years. It will be interesting to see if I can indeed write a scenario like that. I think I have something in mind.

I wonder—what would you think about a scenario like a social gathering where, say, a tall, cocky, athletic woman issues an open challenge to a group of men, and is answered by an unlikely opponent?

Thanks again for the positive feedback!
Old 31-Aug-19, 22:13
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you so much, I look forward to writing my next piece! I feel like I have actually been pulling my punches a bit over the past few years. It will be interesting to see if I can indeed write a scenario like that. I think I have something in mind.
And I'd certainly be interested in reading it. That said, obviously don't make yourself write it, if you aren't feeling it. I've been pretty adamant about my own disinterest in writing back and forth fights, so it feels a tat hypocritical for me to expect other people to write a story out of their 'comfort zone'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder—what would you think about a scenario like a social gathering where, say, a tall, cocky, athletic woman issues an open challenge to a group of men, and is answered by an unlikely opponent?
I like it. The open challenge idea especially, cos it potentially juxtaposes so much; We initially assume she'll be challenged by an athletic male; Instead it's someone less likely, so the assumption is that she'll thrash him - and then all expectation goes out of the window for the actual fight.

Yep, that's an intriguing idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-19, 22:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And I'd certainly be interested in reading it. That said, obviously don't make yourself write it, if you aren't feeling it. I've been pretty adamant about my own disinterest in writing back and forth fights, so it feels a tat hypocritical for me to expect other people to write a story out of their 'comfort zone.’
I guess the thing about me is that my preferences can shift quite a bit from time to time. Sometimes I even enjoy femwin scenarios. It really depends on what themes the story taps into and how the characters interact within the domination/submission (or destruction) and/or victory/defeat themes. When setting up a maledom or man-wins scenario, it’s important that the female opponent is portrayed as powerful and confident right up to the start of the fight. Whether or not she scores any hits is more of a matter of the author’s preference. I usually like a little back and forth, in fact sometimes I’ll really go overboard with it... but ultimately for me it’s just prolonging the ultimate payoff of victory for one side or the other. It will be interesting to see what it will be like if I indulge this side of myself entirely, for probably the first time.

I’ve put a bit more thought into developing this scenario. Can’t wait to get it written soon.

Tags
cage match, competitive male offence, competitive mixed, man vs woman mma, man wins