Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-May-12, 06:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: how u developed this fetish

Lol, edwardpaul, same here

lucad, I don't see where we actually disagree. I think you said the same thing as me. But more profoundly. The only thing I would like to note that there is a difference, and there is nothing to be ashamed of, because everyone is unique. No two men in this world have the same desires.

Bobby, don't worry about it. Very soon you will start to understand that this fetish is more natural than you think.
Old 07-May-12, 15:09
Temporary group
Points: 1,689, Level: 16 Points: 1,689, Level: 16 Points: 1,689, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would have to say my attraction to this female boxing/mixed boxing fetish that has followed me most of my life, begining at age 4, when I saw a clip on th evening news about girls and boys boxing together at a youth club...I remember the sexual response I got watching tv, before I knew what it meant, sitting there with my family....I would say these things are hardwired in us somehow, as I have never been able to shed it.
Old 07-May-12, 15:30
Points: 12,933, Level: 49 Points: 12,933, Level: 49 Points: 12,933, Level: 49
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,516 Times in 181 Posts

I first of all always was attracted by the cute girls that had a health natural figure. One day a few friends and I were havinging out at a lake and one guy wrestled a very cute girl. After he had pretty much control of her she suddenly got him in a headscissor that he couldn't escape.

The picture of that cute, innocent looking girl taking out a guy with her legs was the point that actually triggert my fetish. It's just the contrast of sweet beauty and effective fighter that I really love.
Old 08-May-12, 03:54
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Last Achievements

As for my experience, it's quite a long story..I'll try to remind all the steps that got me into this fetish.

I have a very beautiful mom, and she's a pretty strong woman too since she is very tall and she has been very active as a dancer in her youth years. The first memories that I have is about her holding me tight in her embrace when I was 3 or 4 years old. We were playing some mom/son game where she used to hold me in a bearhug while sitting on the couch, challenging me to try and escape from her. Of course I couldn't and kept being stuck into her hold for what looked like hours in my memories.
Then we used to armwrestle and she was always winning easiliy, taunting me to try harder and saying that if I wanted to become as strong as her when I grow up I would need to eat many spinaches...
I can clearly remember that, even if I was a little kid, I genuinely loved the feeling of her power holding me there helpless, thus I'm quite sure that all of my interest in physical confrontation between men and women was born because of this little games we used to play. I've never told this to my mother, and of course we've never spoken about this subject anymore.

Then, growing up I remember being very attarcted to one of my older cousins. Her name was Sabrina, she was 14/15 and she was very good looking. I was probably 8 or 9 and we were playing around in one of those family reunions.
Then we started to push each other and I remember trying to touch her tits for fun (I was a little naughty even as a kid). At this point she got tired of my childish games and said something like "I'm going to break your arms so you can't use them to bother me anymore". She was not really mad at me of course since I was just a kid but she meant what she said and in the blink of an eye she took both of my wrists in her hands and pushed my arms behind my back, holding me against a little table nearby. Then, still jokingly, she taunted me by saying something like "Now what are you going to do?". I remember that I was truly trying to resist with all of my strenght but I was just hopeless to get free. After a few seconds of useless struggling, she moved, still holding my arms, and sit on deckchair, taking me with her and positioning me onto her lap, with my arms secured in a chicken wing hold. Then she started casually to speak with my other cousins, like though I wasn't even there, not even caring of my puny efforts to get free.
I'm sure she didn't mean to humiliate me in front of the others, she did that as an innocent game. I remember that, after a few moments of embarassment for being overpowered by my girl cousing that I liked, I started to enjoy the situation a lot and recalled the sensations I used to feel when I was playing those little games with my mother. In that moment I knew for the first time that I loved to be phisically dominated by a sexy girl. I continued to struggle, not as desperately as before since I was just in paradise with her breasts pushing on my back and her hair falling on my shoulders and wanted this moment to last forever.
After what could be more than 10 minutes, she seemed to remember that I was still there, under her control, and said something like "Are you still trying to escape young boy?". I was quite in awe of her but I managed to say "You're hurting my arms Sabrina, please let me go". At this point she immediately release my arms, afraid of actually doing some damage and started to laugh a little with my other cousins, then patted me gently on my head and said "You promise you are going to behave from now on?". I was pretty speechless and I just managed to nod and ran away, too confused to understand what was happening to me: that was actually the first time I remember getting horny!!

Following this episode I didn't have much evidence of my fetish in the next years, but I guess it was still resting on my subconscious. Indeed watching an episode of the TV show Xena was quite enough to reawake my interest in strong/dominant women. Since then, I started to look for every possible mixed fighting scene in movies and Tvseries and became really 'addicted' to this. The last step was typing the words 'mixed wrestling' on google (I was probably 16) and it was all over...

Now that I am a grown guy (I'm 24 right now), I have to say that I don't regret at all having developed this kind of fetish! I'm happy with my fetish not only because I like it and enjoy it genuinely, but I love it mainly for another reason: my personal experiences in my life with girls made me develop a deep annoyance with girly girls type, childish girls, unsecure girls that only think about their make up and their fashon clothes, the kind of girls like "omg i broke my nail", whining girls, ecc.
I mean, I don't just like strong/athletic women because of their looks and because of my fetish. I also love them because in my personal experience I've found a link between being a phisically active woman and having a strong personality, being a self confident/smart/independent woman. I love when a woman has the attitude to challenge a man both mentally and phisically, I'm even saying that being just a bit (not too much) on the tomboy side is a plus for me in a woman. Since I started to hit the gym many years ago, all the most interesting and attracting (not just good looking) girls I met were from this environment. It can't be just a coincidence, I'm sure now that I don't just love cute fitness girls shaped asses and curves, I mainly love the fact that behind an athletic girl there is often a girl with a positive attitude in life and a strong personality.

All in all, I would say that I'm so happy with my fetish because it perfectly fit with the type of woman that I like.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lucad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-12, 07:17
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Great retelling, Lucad!
Old 08-May-12, 10:30
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

In my case i have this as far as i remember,but unfortunately i cannot satisfy this desire in our part of the world due to cultural/religious reasons ,girls cannot think of this ...My biggest fetish is woman vs boy real fight or wrestling but so far could not find anywhere on the internet also..
Old 08-May-12, 22:29
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Before I was embarrassed of my fetish to being attached to strong woman's nylons, high heels, scissors and so on. I try to stop my fetishes...
Today I live out my fantasies, and I have never being happier.
The trick is to find someone out there, such U don't need to hide anything fore...
Go for it, she is out there somewhere...
I have found someone out there, U surely also can find your dream!
Happy Squeeze!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Plattfisk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-12, 22:33
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thank's for your story! I agree...
Old 12-May-12, 17:52
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I began to notify the fetish when I got excited watching female fight scenes in TV.They showed episodes of "The Avengers" in tv in Italy and I remember watching the trailer for "Blade Runner" with the famous headscissor scene...I also liked fighting with my sister and her female friends,one of them practiced judo so I was on the losing side.
Old 12-May-12, 20:17
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

I'm not sure exactly. I do recall and having fantasies of a girl showing superiority in a physical way to boys. I gradually began to realize that I was drawn to this. I do remember one time I probably needed to chill out because I got excited. I was about 12 yrs old and my friends older sister was about 15 and I thought she was hot. She was kind of short, but she had nice, thick legs. Sometimes she would watch Tv with me and my friend. I recall them once talking trash to eachother and my friend, who was about the same strength as me saying "If I got you down it would be over." They hade a little back and forth trash session. Even though he was my friend, I remember wanted his sister to win if it did unfold. One time after a game pretty much the whole team went over the house. I forget how it started, but she got kinda pissed and they started wrestling. He was desperately grabbing her hair, but his cheating tactics weren't enough as she pinned him on the couch in front of the team and all he could do was laugh. I was making some excited hoots and hollers and probably should have chilled out. lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to girlylegs For This Useful Post:

Tags
beginnings, facesitting, facesitting art, fetish., literature, mixed wrestling