Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 30-Oct-20, 23:15
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know what happened when sessiongirls went from being free to being a paid site for the girls ? Really many left the website and looked for a free alternative.
That may be so. It's up to the individual session wrestler what works best for her, of course. Just seems that a resource that is specifically geared towards helping session wrestlers advertise as well as clients to find them could potentially be a little more helpful than it currently is, especially if a major complaint is endless e-mails.

Could even charge $1 to fill out a questionnaire. Could definitely help cover monthly website fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhwasser [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The idea is ok in theory but I can still imagine the time waster guys submitting that form but asking questions can you do X. Can you lower the price, can you this, can you that, ad infinitum.
Also, no website would put themselves in that situation because of the liability involved.

There is a French guy that created showup23 to try and do exactly that. From what he says he got scammed by one of the girls. He arranged for her on to fly over, paid hotel, arranged the sessions but she never paid him. Lol. So he lost a couple of grand and now the website is gone.i don't think that worked very well.

Also, dez desire has such a form on her website. The girls just need to setup their own systems/website with the questions they seem fit. I don't see a generic middleman working
Hmm, good to know. And you're right - her site is very well designed for booking sessions and provides ample information up front. Wish they were all like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:19
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's funny how frequently opinions are misinterpreted and then reworded into an assumed idea that was never actually put forth in the first place.

Believe they called it spin tactics -- taking something a person says but twisting it into something they didn't say, all to put them on the defensive and make them look bad.
Nonsense.
  • Fritz asked me to explain what I thought adrock4815162342 meant.
  • I explained what I thought adrock4815162342 meant.
  • Fritz said he agreed with adrock4815162342.

It's not difficult to understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:21
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, maybe sessiongirls.com could be the third party.

First, say every session girl has to list her rates on the site, even if it was a range, like $350-$450 depending on session type and attire. That alone would already cut down on the first question everybody asks them (what are your rates) and could prevent many from reaching out in the first place.

Second, there's no direct access to session wrestlers' e-mails, as this is likely what wastes so much of their time. Instead, you have to fill out a detailed questionnaire on sessiongirls.com, which gets sent to the session wrestler upon finishing it:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name
Weight
Past session wrestlers you have seen
Desired session location (pull down menu shows her travel schedule)
Desired date of session (
Desired time (1hr, 2hrs, 30min...)
Desire time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, late night)
Primary type of session desired (list of check boxes - competitive wrestling, fantasy wrestling, boxing, ballbusting, lift and carry, muscle worship, etc...)
Type of dynamic desired (list of check boxes - sensual, playful, mean, etc...)
Other fetishes/kinks requested (with a list of check boxes, and a spot for "other")
Fetishes/kinks specifically to avoid (write a description)
Type of roleplay desired if applicable (write a description)
Attire requested (write a description)
Any injuries, health issues, concerns (write a description)
Any other final questions (write a description)

A session wrestler then gets notified through sessiongirls.com that someone has filled out a completed questionnaire and is waiting for her to review it. She then reviews the questionnaire and puts a green check mark next to everything she is okay with and a red X next to any part she is not okay with. She also can write a brief message at the end asking any follow-up questions and confirming her rate.

The client then gets notified through sessiongirls.com that his questionnaire has been reviewed. He reviews her review to see if it's a good fit. He then has 3 days to either confirm or reject the session.

If he confirms, she has 3 days to confirm it as well. Once that happens, he is notified that she has accepted his application and that he has 3 days to send the required deposit to her Venmo, Paypal, whatever.

This would almost certainly get all the necessary information established very quickly and would likely avoid unnecessary back and forth e-mails as well as most time wasters.
Does Jennifer get a pay increase for handling the extra drama? Besides, I don't see how this lowers prices. Who's paying for the dev work? And will this thread go to page 500 by the time it's developed in a year?

Besides, I trust the distributed data security from Google and Yahoo etc. (email services) over the average guy that threw together the website for Jennifer who isn't even trusted by his boss and has taken the website hostage. Do you want to store your data on the servers he controls?

And does she manage her calendar through SG? 3 day wait time for a deposit is quite a bit. Or does it need to be synchronized with her iPhone, Outlook, or whatever else she is using?

And will there be a convenient app on her phone so she can look your session request up last minute and figure out attire, what exactly you want, etc.? Gmail does have an app she can pull up to remind herself in about 5 seconds.

I don't think the spam problem is really the first email "what's your price" stuff. It's more sending 20 emails, asking annoying questions, asking for free stuff, before ever sending a deposit.

Also, guys have privacy concerns of their own. I'm willing to send references and do, but I only send that info once I know our schedules and rates etc. are compatible, and I believe she is who she says she is, her profile is real, and so forth. Not much of an issue in practice anymore since I rarely session with new people. Usually they don't even ask for any, probably because I don't write emails to them like a timewaster.

If guys are uncomfortable with this intrusion and start sessioning *less*, will the girls who are paying a monthly fee to list there feel entitled to refunds because the service they're using is now inferior?

And again, this is a big project. How will you do your A/B testing? What are the metrics to compare to before? How will you select which guys/girls get this system, and which ones get the old sessiongirls, in order to see how effective it is at lowering prices/spam, increasing sessions, etc.? At what point do you roll back and ditch the whole system?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:26
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And will this thread go to page 500 by the time it's developed in a year?

Unless Zweig will close this thread at some point because itīs leading to absolutely nothing, this might become the longest thread ever
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:26
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does Jennifer get a pay increase for handling the extra drama? Besides, I don't see how this lowers prices. Who's paying for the dev work? And will this thread go to page 500 by the time it's developed in a year?

Besides, I trust the distributed data security from Google and Yahoo etc. (email services) over the average guy that threw together the website for Jennifer who isn't even trusted by his boss and has taken the website hostage. Do you want to store your data on the servers he controls?

And does she manage her calendar through SG? 3 day wait time for a deposit is quite a bit. Or does it need to be synchronized with her iPhone, Outlook, or whatever else she is using?

And will there be a convenient app on her phone so she can look your session request up last minute and figure out attire, what exactly you want, etc.? Gmail does have an app she can pull up to remind herself in about 5 seconds.

I don't think the spam problem is really the first email "what's your price" stuff. It's more sending 20 emails, asking annoying questions, asking for free stuff, before ever sending a deposit.

Also, guys have privacy concerns of their own. I'm willing to send references and do, but I only send that info once I know our schedules and rates etc. are compatible, and I believe she is who she says she is, her profile is real, and so forth. Not much of an issue in practice anymore since I rarely session with new people. Usually they don't even ask for any, probably because I don't write emails to them like a timewaster.

If guys are uncomfortable with this intrusion and start sessioning *less*, will the girls who are paying a monthly fee to list there feel entitled to refunds because the service they're using is now inferior?

And again, this is a big project. How will you do your A/B testing? What are the metrics to compare to before? How will you select which guys/girls get this system, and which ones get the old sessiongirls, in order to see how effective it is at lowering prices/spam, increasing sessions, etc.? At what point do you roll back and ditch the whole system?
Yeah, I guess you're right. Because the casual suggestion I came up with in about 5 minutes isn't already full proof in every conceivable way, I guess it therefore is impossible to work in any way whatsoever. Oh well.

Since you have loads of questions about this, perhaps you might have a good idea how to answer them. I honestly don't care enough to make this work. Just giving a free suggestion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:35
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes juvi I meant specifically corona, and the shift in the industry has let a lot of so called session girls that are either clueless or just plain greedy flood the scene. That's why prices are getting out of hand, that and guys just paying whatever price for weak service just cuz they can.
Flooding the scene is a bit much. New sg profiles are free and there haven't been many of them added this year above normal. Around the US many ladies are traveling now and things are clunking back to life in the rest of the economy as well. In several spots in Europe that might be very different obviously, based on news from the past few weeks.
As for 3rd parties, I've mentioned in several posts that while I think the idea there are fewer quality ladies offering sessions today is silly, I do personally miss the bookers who were part of the process in the 90s.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:35
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I think it, or some variation of it, is an interesting idea from a data perspective. Measuring the right way if it's good or bad, making things easier for girls and guys, etc. At the end of the day, data is not just data, and there are people behind this data, so privacy concerns are very real. While Google is thought of by many as a nasty megacorp, I trust its technical staff far more than anyone in this scene to handle customer data appropriately.
Old 30-Oct-20, 23:58
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Unless Zweig will close this thread at some point because itīs leading to absolutely nothing, this might become the longest thread ever
Let write people here. If they are occupied writing here they will not harm elsewhere!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-20, 00:30
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

We're all bored from not being able to session due to covid so we need to write about it. Ahah
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-20, 03:20
Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26 Points: 4,048, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Do you know what happened when sessiongirls went from being free to being a paid site for the girls ? Really many left the website and looked for a free alternative.
Almost all of the profiles I saw in my state that vanished once the fees came were either old profiles that where no longer active or where girls that weren't actually serious about sessioning.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geforce789 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread