Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-19, 17:07
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Atom Ant, little godess need strong men to beat

PART ONE: puny girl become dangerous

Antonina was the daughter of Loysa, a poor female peasant in the Philippines. She was too thin and short tan everybody call her ‘Ant’, as the insect, so since she was a little girl, she grew accustomed to hard work in the fields. She developed hard muscles handling the hoe, carrying heavy bales of hay ant the water from the well, almost since she was able to walk. Loysa was never married but had four children with four different men. Ant was the younger and the only girl, so she had to learn to fight like her filthy brothers, ruthlessly and without mercy.

Since she was a girl, Ant had been too little for her age and that's gotten her into a lot of troubles. She lived in one of the most rotten neighborhoods of Manila, and the street gangs would always pick fights with her, because they believe ‘the Ant’ would be an easy victim. She began to smash older girls and even guys in street fights. When she was twelve years old, three handsome ‘conyos’ (arrogant and bratty rich guys from the center of Manila) ambushed her and ganged up her to pop her cherry. She found she enjoy sex, the kisses, the big and hard cocks, the heaven of the orgasms, and she never missed her virginity, but she also loved to fight, and the ‘conyos’ did miss their money, their expensive watches, their car, their bruised dignity and some broken teeth. This was the time when everyone began to call her Atom Ant, like the character in the 60's Hanna-Barbera cartoons.

This was the beginning of her career as a fighter, challenging all the boys to fight her. If the boy lost, he paid the agreed price, (between 20 and 50 US dollars) but if the boy managed to defeat her, he could enjoy her small and burning body. When Loysa discovered Ant’s 'business' of dirty fighting with boys, she became so enraged that she gave her daughter the worst beating of her short life. Ant tried to fight back against her 28 years old mother, but she had to give up after twenty minutes of dirty inter-generational savagery. (Yes, Loysa was 28 only, but this is another story) However, Loysa accepted very soon that fight guys could be a good way to bring money home, so she forced her daughter to learn the traditional martial arts of the Philippines: Eskrima (fight with two sticks) Dumog (hand to hand grappling) and Yaw-yan (punches and kicks like muay Thai or kick boxing) Every time Ant said she was ready, Loysa challenge her to fight again. The little Ant need a year and a half of hard training before be able to force her brute mommy to be the underdog.

At the age of 14, Ant was ready to challenge the guys again. Even at this age she was a beautiful creature: generous hips, perky orange-like breasts, dark olive skin, jet black hair just past her shoulders, large, dark eyes and inviting lips, all set in a stunning, exotic face who promise danger and passion. All the guys fell into the trap again and again. Even her three filthy brothers frequently challenged her to satiate her insatiable lust, disregarding any kind of taboos or social conventions. However she was wilder than all of them. Many were her victories and very few her defeats, but the guys were eager to locked horns with her one and another time. Male pride prevented them to accept a smallish girl, almost a dwarf, could defeat them. After the first year, she had won almost 7.000 $.

When Antonina turned 19, she was so short that she was only five feet tall. When she was dressed, his scrawny torso and deceptively narrow shoulders made her look weak and helpless. Only when she undressed to fight, their unfortunate opponents had a chance to notice at their fibrous and dense muscles, tense like shipwires with a lot of wind in the sails. Her muscles gave her an extraordinary strength in relation to its size, and the speed of a whip or a cobra when she attack. Generally, it was the last thing their unfortunate adversaries saw before she left them unconscious. After five years of fierce battles with guys and sometimes with jealous girlfriends or vindictive sisters or mothers, she had won money enough to enroll in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP).
- - - - - - - - - -

NEXT: Enjoying the live on Mabini Campus (Main Campus of PUP)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 20:36
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Atom Ant, little godess need strong men to beat

Looking forward to the next installment. I have been scissored by some Filipino women who were sinewy strong at 5’0” or less and 100 # or under.
Old 01-Sep-19, 15:11
Last Achievements

Thank you very much Tenzin. I had only one experience with women of Philippines. She was prostitute on Madrid and she offer services of female wrestling. I was 1.67 m tall (5ft 6in) and my weight is 60 Kg (132 lbs). She 1,51 m tall (4ft 11in) and her weight was 49 kg (108 lbs). I believe it was a mismatch but she fight like a tigress in rage and I began to lost rounds one and another time. I had to fight with all my forces to can fuck her, but she fight back like a demoness. We fought many times until she take another job like a waitress on a hotel.
Old 02-Sep-19, 07:16
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Well this one here has a really great start, I looking forward to hear more about this tough little filipina woman
Old 02-Sep-19, 20:28
Last Achievements

Thank you very much D. I am writing the second part and you will be able to read it very soon.

I have already introduced the main protagonist. It has already become clear how it is possible for a short, thin girl to defeat the boys. I have already placed it in context, on a university campus with tens of thousands of students; that is, tens of thousands of young adversaries, athletic and with money in their pocket (and tens of thousands of university women too, ardent, ultra jealous and wildly possessive) unable to believe that a girl who often does not reach their chin I can defeat them in a fight. Let the battle of the sexes begin!

Antonina (aka Atom Ant) is a fictional character although she is partially inspired by that Filipino girl with whom I fought in the brothel on Tres Cruces Street, in Madrid. She even had a room without furniture, with a tatami to fight. It was one of the best erotic fighting experience of my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-19, 12:31
Last Achievements

PART 2.

Antonina was a poor female peasant in the Philippines. She was too thin and short tan everybody call her ‘Ant’, as the insect, but she can kick guy's ass so many times than everyone began to call her Atom Ant, like the character in the 60's Hanna-Barbera cartoons.

When Antonina turned 19, she was so short that she was only five feet tall, but after dozen of victories over guys, she had won money enough to enroll in the PUC (Polytechnic University of the Philippines).

- - - - - - - - -

Dawn was breaking on the guy's bedrooms on the PUC's Mabini Campus as Ant admired the result of a night of 'work': four tall and sturdy university students lay naked and beaten at his feet. After ten combats, she had won 900 US dollars. She had need less than two hours to defeat the four pupils of the Architecture faculty and won 400 $, but in the moment she was to leave, Emilio, the best fighter of the pack, had challenge her to revenge match. Ant had accepted, happy to had a chance to win one hundred dollar more, but after ten minutes of battle, Emilio had been able to subdue her under a storm of fist and kicks and rape her.

Emilio's victory encouraged his fellow students to challenge Ant again, hoping to defeat her and fuck her, but she finished them all in less than an hour and pocketed another 300 dollars (or rather, its equivalent in Philippine pesos). As the Ant was a generous girl, and she had a lot of fun because they had really given her some exciting fights, trying her best, she sexually rewarded them with a skilled hand job. Emilio, seeing her tired, sweaty and panting, believed that he had an excellent opportunity to fornicate again with Ant, so he challenged her to grappling him. The brawl was magnificent. The future architect was aggressive and thirsty for sex, but in the end Atom Ant crushed him and rode his face until she cum. Next, she sleep three hours, until Emilio woke her to fight again but this time with their fists. She was happy to oblige, bit down hard upon her mouthpiece and they began to trade bows in the dark.

Now, four hours after her third victory over Emilio, she was surprised to discover that to remember their second combat, when he had taken her by force, drive her VERY hot. Her eyes burned with lust and anger as she hungrily drank in Emilio’s magnificent body. His huge shaft was erected again as he muttered in dreams. He smiled as his hips swung in a parody of coital movement.

Ant slap him, hard.

“ˇLaban!” (Fight, in tagalo language) said her. “ˇLABAN!”

“You bitch” said Emilio. “I have not more money.”

“Fuck the money and fuck me if you are man enough. Laban!”

“Fucking slut. Wala akong pera (I have no money)” said Emilio. “Let me sleep!

“Forget the money. You are the only real man of all your pack. I offer you a free ride. If you can beat me again, you can fuck me again. If you lose, you don't have to pay me. Choose the rules!

Emilio chose the rules without using words, discharging a flurry of punches and kicks against Ant's naked body, which she gladly returned.

For the next several minutes, Ant and Emilio battled tooth and nail, punching, kicking, slapping and grappling with a relentless ferocity. They were like two wild animals, each out to maul her opponent into submission using any weapon she could to inflict pain. Emilio cornered her and began to pawed at her breasts, squeezing them in his strong hands. His cock brushed against her soft buttocks, as he searched for her wetness, desperate to be inside her. Ant enjoyed his rough hands pawing her body, but she did not stop to fight back. The thrill of fighting seriously for the control of her own pussy made her burn with lust. It was almost like an orgasm. But she only agreed to fuck on her own terms and with her on top. She never accept to be the underdog, unless when a man really can subdue and tame her, no games, no jokes, no excuses.

As both fighters grunted and entangled against the wall, the muscle-stud seemed to run out of gas.

"Tired, wimp? We're just getting started!"

“Puta Ka!” Scream Emilio in rage.

Both naked fighters went spinning around the room flailing away with punches, slaps and kicks until they fell heavily to the floor, locked together, body to body, with Emilio on top of her. Both combatants rolled out into the middle of the bedroom floor, naked bodies twisting and squirming together as they battled furiously to mount each other until the little girl began taking command, punishing the big guy with a succession of skillful, brutal holds. She grunted and giggled, seeming to grow stronger every second. Emilio was struggling like hell but he was too tired to break free.

"Too tired for some fun?" Ant asked, “Laban you wimp; LABAN!!!!

“Okay, okay I give, I GIVE!” scream Emilio. “Puta Ka!!!! How can such a puny girl like you be so strong?

Ant did not answer. She grabbed her hair, pulled him tightly to her up and kissed him. The absolute joy of complete domination over a handsome muscle guy much taller than she was almost like a…. The feeling was intoxicating, it was almost like a binge. Rubbing her burning body against Emilio’s, she tremble, cumming, cumming, and cumming again. Next, she reward him with the best blowjob he have ever received.

At eight o'clock in the morning, Antonia was taking a shower while her new stallion, Emilio, was massaging her clitoris with her tongue. It was wonderful to feel an orgasm an another one under the warm water of the shower.

After dressing, Ant gave a card to Emilio.

“Here you have my mobile number. Now I have to run or I'll be late for my Business Administración classes, but if you're a real man, call me! I need huge guys like you, brave enough to dare to try to beat me and fuck me. Are you one of those men?”

“I go to rape you again, as soon as I have gather enough money to challenge you again, you filthy puta ka!”

“The puta ka will be wainting you, putangina” (motherfuker in tagalo) answered Ant as she began to kiss him. She had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him. She grasped his shaft and began taking long slow strokes, squeezing slightly. Instantly, Emilio began to moan and buck. After five minutes of skilled strokes, he arched his body and came in great spurts.

Emilio had a silly smile from ear to ear. Ant hit him with three quick blows on the face and he fall to the bed. Ant jumped over him like a lioness over one bull. She grabbed his arms and said:

“Call me soon, you moron. My fists are ready and my pussy is thirsty!”

And after this ultimatum, she released Emilio and left the room.

NEXT: Choose the plot:

A) Emilio seek revenge and they fight again, no witnesses, no rules, no mercy.

B) Atom Ant found more foes between the PUP Mighty Maroons (the athletic teams of Polytechnic University of the Philippines)

C) Emilio's fiancee, a gigantic and wild redhead, challenges Atom Ant to make clear her absolute monopoly over Emilio's huge cock.

Last edited by muarijun; 15-Sep-19 at 12:53.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-19, 09:11
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

I'll go with option A.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-19, 13:48
Points: 2,957, Level: 22 Points: 2,957, Level: 22 Points: 2,957, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I choose C
Old 16-Sep-19, 15:09
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

C, with an audience fucking the looser
Old 16-Sep-19, 18:02
dj200

Gotta be A
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, female domination, incest, lesbian, male domination, mixed, philippine, rape