Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Oct-21, 20:23
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Miss V / Vivienne (formerly Ava) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Mr RMD77
Could u please tell me one college that's mostly virtual .I live in a 10 mile radius of 3 colleges and students are going to classes Plus did u see any college football games on TV Ohio State Alabama Penn State LSU etc the stadiums were filled up ALSO if are MISS V is a med student why is she wrestling strangers during a pandemic
Do you think it's worse to wrestle a guy for an hour, or go to a football game with 100k people? (I don't know if OSU attendance has been over 100k, but it hit 76k against Tulsa a few weeks ago in their lowest attendance since 1971.)

Being a med student doesn't make you a health expert. It means you spent a couple grand on applications and entrance tests probably. Even doctors and nurses are refusing to get the vaccine and in some cases, even refusing to wear masks while working in a room with patients known to be infected.

Besides, there is a lot of incentive to do what you can to make money to keep your student loans low. Education costs are a complete scam, getting worse by the year, and they stick with you even if you drop out and don't get the fancy job to pay off the debt. There are countless stories of people with $250k-1m in student debt after becoming a doctor. They may make $200k or whatever starting out and still get crushed by debt, can't buy a house or a nice car for many years, etc. Anyway, if you're not independently wealthy and have to go the student loans route, you weigh the finances against covid risks, risks of meeting strange men in a hotel room, etc. (especially now that vaccines are widely available in the US)

I know some med students, and sure, they work hard, but they're also young, and generally not the best at time management and don't necessarily know how best to navigate life yet. It's not the hardest job in the world, even if it's harder than the average job.

According to this thread ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), lots are studying maybe 50-60 hours a week, then after a couple years it apparently gets easier (for some at least, others indicate first year is easiest). That's nothing compared to hot-shot lawyers putting in 80-90 hours a week under actual stress, not just fake school stress.

But none of that matters. She has her own life. She manages her time and decides how often to session, locally and on tour. Maybe it was a mistake to make her actual profession public lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-21, 23:21
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi Uxiel
U made a good point in all fronts I don't know whats more safer football game or a session ...Hey new debate Ha. Regarding the Med student thing it was brought up on her reviews how great she was because she was a med student etc etc I guess u have to scroll back
Old 13-Oct-21, 22:33
Points: 990, Level: 12 Points: 990, Level: 12 Points: 990, Level: 12

Anyone know how soon before a session she gets in touch with you re: location and ground rules? Does she ask what type of session you're looking for then, or do you just need to let her know?
The Following User Says Thank You to msthesecondd For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-21, 17:40
Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthesecondd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone know how soon before a session she gets in touch with you re: location and ground rules? Does she ask what type of session you're looking for then, or do you just need to let her know?
I found that when she is very busy (which, I think, is pretty much always), session arrangement communications can be a little last minute. She sent me the session location the day before the session, and then texted me her room number when I arrived at her hotel.

As for the session itself, she was great! I explained what I wanted, and she was totally about doing everything I requested. I'm sure she has her limits, but everything I asked for seemed to be well within them. She is VERY attractive, and gave me a wonderful session experience. I would book her again without question.

Last edited by rhett54; 15-Oct-21 at 18:08.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rhett54 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-21, 12:29
Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello Mr. Rhett54 This is my opinion on Miss V and her reviews .I never met the lady so AGAIN my observation ONLY .. When Miss V came on session girls she got like 4 or 5 reviews like the first 2 days one said he seen her like 5 times maybe were she worked before Maybe not . she has more reviews in a year than popular session girls in 5 years. also if u read all these reviews . , the reviews seemed like it was the same author read them see what u think NOW 2 Miss V is a MED student well how can she be traveling.a MED students have clinical plus residency how can she travel ..I don't know it just does not add up .is she a good wrestler maybe .is she pretty I think so. is she honest u tell me. good luck again let us know if u meet her .
Pleased to report that I met her, and she was great! She’s a real beauty, with enough skill and strength to have her way with me and make me tap repeatedly, good at playful taunting, and made sure she understood (and delivered) what I wanted from the session.

Regarding her med student status and session reviews - didn't give any of that a nanosecond of thought. She did, however, provide more than ample proof that she can kick my old ass very thoroughly, look GREAT while doing it, and be a total sweetheart about making sure I had an awesome session from beginning to end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhett54 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-21, 16:54
Banned
Last Achievements

Hello Rhett54 I am happy u had a good time and she was HONEST that she delivered what U wanted
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-21, 04:57
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

JStewart - If you are that concerned about the authenticity of some of our reviews, why don't you click on our usernames to see some of the other reviews we have left for other girls to see how they match up?
Old 20-Oct-21, 17:11
Banned
Last Achievements

Hello I said my opinion s why hash out the same thing over and over again that's why this is a review board u can agree or disagree there could be fake reviews that can go both ways deposits etc etc I just like to read the reviews see if they add up enjoy your day
Old 02-Nov-21, 14:05
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

I saw her recently and had a great time. She has a very sensual domination style while respecting your limits. Her knockouts were very gentle as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-21, 21:56
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw her recently and had a great time. She has a very sensual domination style while respecting your limits. Her knockouts were very gentle as well.
lol could you please define what you mean by "gentle" knockouts

Tags
ava, session reviews, tempest wrestling