Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-21, 00:33
Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I became my step sisters B.U.G.

Kim, of course, never got out of line again. Cheryl was careful, and thoughtful enough to let Kim know that she was doing a great job as her assistant. She was given more and more responsibilities and her pay was increased accordingly. But Kim was never the same. Something deep down had been destroyed by Jesse. On occasion, when Jesse would visit her Mom at the office, Kim would leap from her desk, drop whatever she was doing and quickly go over to greet her.

Head lowered, eyes down and slightly bowed, Kim would begin to fawn all over her superior.

"Hello Miss Jesse. So nice to see you Miss Jesse...You look so wonderful Miss Jesse..."

And indeed she did. Wearing shorts and a tight tank top, every magnificent muscle was on display. Her shoulders, tapering down to that perfect waist...biceps and forearms unimaginably solid and proportional for the Greek goddess she was. Legs bulging with every move.

Jesse usually ignored her and just kept walking towards her Mother's office. Kim followed, head down, and continued her affirmations.

"I'm so happy your here Ma'am. Is there anything I can get for you Miss. Please Please Please don't hesitate to ask for anything Miss Jesse...Oh I'm so happy to see you..."

Usually Jesse just took it all in. Of course this inferior creature was paying homage to her superior. That's what almost everyone that Jesse knew did once they were made aware of her power of persuasion. Today, however, Jesse was in a playful and devilish mood. She stopped abruptly, turned to Kim and with hands on her hips ordered Kim to look up into her eyes. Kim knew to never have her head above Jesse's so Kim obeyed instantly and, slightly bowed at the waist, looked up timidly into Jesse's eyes. Jesse just waited...looking so intense at her pet...her little toy... Kim dared not look away but began to shake slightly. After 20 seconds, Jesse's angelic face began to slowly change to a look of anger...Jesse began to breath slowly but loud enough for Kim to hear. Kim's legs were becoming jello with fear...but she didn't avert her eyes for an instant. Jesse grit her teeth and made a very slight roaring sound while making two fist and slowly flexing into a full most-muscular shot. When her fists touched, her pecs had exploded as well as her traps and biceps.

Kim was now in full terror mode. She was certain that she had done something to anger Jesse. She lowered to her knees and, still looking into Jesse eyes, began to cry and apologize.

"I'm so sorry Miss Jesse.... Please don't hurt me...I'm sorry for what I did."
Of course, Kim had no idea of what she did as Jesse was just playing with her but her begging continued.
"I'm worthless...I'm so sorry...Please forgive me...."

Jesse opened her mouth and, gritting her beautiful teeth, made a loud roar like a lion while still flexing every visible muscle. This, finally, had the desired effect as Kim's bladder released and she just grabbed Jesse's ankle and lowered herself so she could debase herself at Jesse's feet.
Kim mindlessly kissed and licked and grovelled and cried and hugged and kissed some more not knowing what she had done to make Jesse unhappy, but beyond fearful of what Jesse was going to do to her.

And with that, Jesse broke into a loud laugh!

"Look at you...You pissed yourself.." Then, gently patting Kim's head..."Oh..did the mean teenager make you scared?"

Kim, still hugging and kissing Jesse's lower legs, looked up and nodded gently.

"Well I was just playing with you... You didn't upset me little Kimmy.
And with that, Kim broke into an even harder cry...tears of joy but unrelenting and uncontrollable. She was suddenly exhausted and lowered herself so her face was on the ground just to the right of Jesse's left foot. Her tongue was out and she just started to lick her sneaker. She didn't know what else to do.

Jesse was satisfied. She reached down and grabbed Kim by the scruff of her neck and hoisted her to her knees. She held her there for a moment and then gave her orders.

"Ok Kimmy. Go clean yourself up. I know you have a change of clothes. Take those pissed stained pants and get rid of them. You will go to your desk and make a sign that says...I PISSED IN MY PANTS" ... you will tape that sign on your shirt so it can be seen by everyone. The wet panties will go over your head like a face mask. You will stand at your desk like that until told to do otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Jesse...Thank you so much Miss Jesse..."

And with just a few more kisses of her owners feet, off she went to fulfill her orders...thankful indeed that Miss Jesse wasn't actually angry at her.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilfm0856 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 01:15
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Can't wait for the next part!
Old 30-Aug-21, 02:42
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

rly want to see more of this story
Old 03-Oct-21, 05:41
Last Achievements

My life, of course, changed instantly after the marriage was official. Not that I hadn't already, months before, become a play thing...a toy...an inconsequential piece of dirt to be dealt with by my owner, Ms Jesse, however she saw fit. But now that my dad and step Mom, in the eyes of the State, were ONE in matrimony, a whole new level of subservience took hold. Within 2 weeks, we moved into Ms Jesse and Cheryl's townhouse. We were aloud to pack some clothes and that was all. Cheryl took out for her own cultural enrichment most of the valuable art work, fine silver and crystal. But all of my Dad's jewelry, collectable wine, vinyl albums and luxury Land Rover were put up to auction 1 months to the day after they were married. All of my personal belongings which, frankly, had zero monetary value were disposed of in the town dump.

One month to the day, our old house had nothing remaining of value and the "Clean Slate", as Cheryl and Ms Jesse were about to tell us, could begin. Moving into the 1,700 square foot townhouse from our 5,200 square foot home was awful for me and Dad but barely noticed by Ms Jesse and Cheryl. Their lives didn't change at all. Cheryl stayed, alone, in the Master bedroom. She continued to entertain young men at her discretion, and occasionally young female athletes from the local college.

My Dad was there to clean up the mess these rendezvous often left behind. Our full training hadn't yet been implemented, as Cheryl explained, so for now Dad was only summoned after the sex when it was time to help clean. Every so often one of Cheryl's lovers wanted a fuller demonstration of her authority over him and, although these occasions were rare, they always meant that Dad would have to endure an hour or two of demeaning and, usually, painful acts of dominance that Cheryl never seemed to tire of. Dad hated these guys mostly because they were having sex with his wife and there wasn't a damn thing he could do or dare say about it, but also because they had absolute authority over him as Cheryl made that absolutely clear that any guest of hers was also his Master. As soon as they asked, it always seem to be the same.

UML (Unknown Male Lover): (Exhausted from 45 minutes of herculean SEX and breathing heavy)

You were amazing Cheryl!!

CHERYL: (also spent, sweaty and breathing hard)

Oh baby... you ain't seen the tenth of me yet!

Cheryl reaches for her phone and pushes a few buttons and holds the phone to her ear. Within a few seconds...

In Here Now!

Dad, having waited outside the room in his (now) normal attire of too-tight pink undies, for his Master's command, quickly enters. He's cautious not to run, but moves swiftly to his owners side of the bed. Cheryl's right hand dangles from the bed. As trained, my Dad starts to kiss. This always gets her sex partner's attention. Unless they've been with Cheryl previously, his entrance is usually the first they've seen of him.

CHERYL:

Go attend to my lover

Dad abruptly turns on bended knee and crawls swiftly over to her lovers side of the bed.

DAD: Never raising his head to make eye contact. Looking at the floor but clearly addressing the man who just had his way with his wife.

How may I be of service to you sir? Perhaps some water? Do you require a towel? Is there a used condom that I can properly dispose of?

UML: (astonished yet amused)

Wow... what the fuck... or better still... WHO the fuck is this?

CHERYL:

That, believe it or not, is legally my husband. But outside of the laws of matrimony which, incidentally will benefit yours truly very handsomely, he's our servant to do with as we please tonight. What do you need? Ask and he'll make it a reality.

UML:

You're married? Really? And I'm to believe that this guy...this kneeling little twerp is your husband??

CHERYL:

Believe it or don't believe it doesn't matter to me or that little twerp. But I defy you to give him an order that he won't immediately follow.

UML:

Wow... Fair enough... this is some shit...

He starts to think. Rubbing his face a bit he seems bewildered. He looks down at my Dad...still kneeling...looking at the floor as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Finally...

OK. Look up at me....

Dad now looks up

Ok... what's your fucking name?

DAD:as if reading from a well memorized monologue...

Except on the occasions that my legal name is required for the benefit of my owner, my name is currently FUCK FACE. I am so named as I am currently training to be of utmost oral service to any and all of my owners friends and colleagues. This is my second naming. My first naming was TOE SUCKER. If FUCK FACE can be of any assistance, I beg you not to hesitate in asking.

UML:

HOLY SHIT... That is unbelievable little twerp! Well, ok...so be it...alright FUCK FACE...

With just a little more thought...

I had a nasty habit as a young kid of picking my nose and eating it... You have any problem with me picking a few choice boogers for you now? I suppose you wouldn't do that would you?

Before Dad could even answer, Cheryl chimed right in.

CHERYL:

Jeez... I thought you had some imagination! That insignificant piece of crap would go outside, right now, and collect up 5 pounds of Dog Shit, present it to me on his knees and beg me to eat the entire plate, if I so much as suggested it. It wouldn't even need to be a command. Just something like.... You know...I always thought it would cool if someone would go and collect 5 pounds of neighborhood dog shit and eat the entire plate right in front of me...

Like a trained robot, Dad responded by beginning to leave the room. He had heard something that his owner would "think was cool" and that's all he needed. He would go and find his dog shit and make his owner happy. That was his only reason for existing. But before he got to the door, Cheryl laughed and said...

CHERYL:

See what I mean? OK..STOP FUCK FACE! Back to serving my lover

Dad of course got right back to his previous position and waited.

CHERYL:
Alright. Lets make this interesting. You want him to eat your snot. Clearly that's not a problem. Why don't we up the stakes so you'll have no doubt that I have 100% absolute control over this waste of human sperm? How about you put your clothes on and I'll introduce you to my Daughter, Jesse, and her step brother Bug. I think once all the players are here you'll see the kind of fun we can all have tonight... but leave some energy for some more sex after OK?

I'm down some sort of RABBIT hole here guys...sorry. These stories actually take on a life of their own. I'm taking a break...I don't think this chapter will get many thanks but if it satisfied even a little part of your fetish, feel free to do so! I'll be back tomorrow

Last edited by Ilfm0856; 03-Oct-21 at 05:49.
Old 04-Oct-21, 02:01
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32

I'd like to see more about Jesse's friends in the next chapter.
Old 04-Oct-21, 14:41
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Why not have jessie and BUG wrestle for the amusement of UML in next chapter?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-21, 23:32
Last Achievements

it would be nice to see jessie wrestle, beat and outmuscle BUG and the father to amuse UML
The Following User Says Thank You to tiojojoca For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-21, 01:40
Last Achievements

It was Saturday night. 9:15 to be exact. Ms. Jesse was lounging in her bed, reading a magazine. She had a white sports bra on and Nike shorts. She had gone for a 5 mile run earlier. I had prepared for her return by getting a fresh, clean shower towel hung in her bathroom...and then waited on my knees at the entrance to her room, head down and holding in my hands a towel to dry her sweat and a bottle of cold water just in case she wanted it. I made sure to run the hot water in her shower just minutes before I thought she'd be home. My owner hates waiting for the hot water and when my owner is angry about something it's very VERY dangerous for me.

Having showered and changed into her night time clothes, she called me into her room.

I entered, as usual, on bended knee and kept my gaze down knowing never to make eye contact with my superior unless given a specific order to do so. I had seen my owners muscle bound body so many times that I yearned to look at her. It took enormous self control to not immediately look up and take in the glory of this teenage Goddess. But I assure you that Ms Jesse had beaten that impulse out of me rather effectively. Being nothing more that an insignificant bug, I obediently waited for her command.

"My toenails need clipping. Get to it!"

I quickly turned and headed into her bathroom to get a small washcloth and her toenail clipper. Jesse was sitting on the edge of her bed when I returned. I waited by her feet and, as trained, lowered my head to the ground and said, "Thank you Ms Jesse for this opportunity to make your feet even more beautiful. Ms. Jesse, may I please begin now on your right foot?"

"Maybe", she said, "But not before we determine what we're going to do with the clippings".

This was new for me.

Ms Jesse continued, "Last week if I recall correctly, you collected up my toenails and put them in the garbage. Am I right about that?"

"Yes Ma'am. That's correct."

Ms Jesse reached down and grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and squeezed hard. The pain was intense and Ms Jesse just held me there and pushed my face into the floor making my nose flat and even my teeth were feeling the pressure. I knew better than to cry out or resist. After 5 seconds, she stood up and took me along with her. She held me close and lifted me to my feet. I was actually being held up on my tip toes.

"Look at me Ass wipe!"

I looked up. It never ceases to amaze me when I get that first look at those muscles. The arm holding me made Ms. Jesse's forearm bulge with power. They had to be every bit of 10 inches. She had a beautiful vein running from her wrist to her elbow right up the middle of that herculean forearm. Her bicep in that arm wasn't fully pumped but it was still amazing. Probably 15 inches. The trapezoid muscle on her left side was bulging even though she seemed to be holding me up with ease. She continued to squeeze my neck while she talked to me.

"Yeah, I remember watching you throw those clipping out and thinking that compared to a piece of shit like you, those clipping were very valuable. Now, why would someone like you presume that any thing that came off of my body or were ever a part of my body, could be discarded in THE FUCKING TRASH!!!"

Ms Jesse shouted the last part out and I thought I would pass out from fear. I started to cry uncontrollably as I realized that, of course she was right. Those nail clipping were worthy of my worship. Now racked with unimaginable fear and knowing that Ms Jesse could thrash me with just one hand, I started to beg.

"Oh Ms Jesse...please Ms Jesse..Please have some mercy on me...Oh My God I'm so sorry...I Love Your Toe Nail clippings...Please can I look through the garbage bags outside...I'll find them Ma'am...Please Please Please let me try ....Oh God Help Me..." And then I just wept.

Ms Jesse released her hold on me and I dropped like a bag of dirt to the floor. I immediately started to kiss her feet. Just cried and groveled and kissed each one knowing that my fate was in this God's hands.

"Up and look at me!"

I jumped to standing (not standing straight as this would put my head above hers, but stood slightly bowed) and looked at her. She stood there, arms at her side, legs like tree trunks out from her shorts but totally unflexed. She stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. Just her looking at me..that magnificent, sweet little girl with muscle on top of muscle, made me shake. I was actually sweating from the fear.

Finally she said, "Are you afraid?"

"Oh yes Ma'am. I'm very afraid. Please be merciful Master Jesse."

"But I haven't even done this...."

And with that, she slowly brought her arms up into a double bicep pose while simultaneously crunching her pecs and her abs. The muscles burst across her teenage body. Then she shook her legs and froze them into their muscular glory. Now I was standing in front of my Owner, My Master ... witnessing a most muscular pose and my legs just gave out in fear.

I dropped to my knees and knowing that I wasn't given permission, I grabbed her right thigh and hugged it and kissed it with all my sincere affection.
"Oh Ma'am...Please don't hurt me..." More kissing and hugging. "I was wrong last week... please forgive me...Oh Master Please Please Please..."

"UP NOW!!"

I quickly regained control of my emotions and jumped to attention.

Ms Jesse had relaxed her muscles. She sat down at the end of her bed and I dropped to my knees as before.

"You're going to clip my nails now. I now know that my nail clippings are something that you want to save and treasure forever but I can't just give them to you... can I?"

"No Ms Jesse. Please let me buy them from you and keep them as a treasured memory. I will worship them and make a shrine in my room to your nails...your hair...your discarded tissues...anything that was once a part of you.."

"These nail clipping are new so they have a certain value. How much do you think you should pay me for them?"

I knew the dollar amount had to be large or else I risked insulting her and getting a full beating.

"Ms Jesse...please Ms Jesse..May I pay you $500 per nail clipping...I know that's very presumptuous of me.. but if you could find it in your magnificently kind and merciful heart to allow this...Please Master."

"I think that's a fair price Bug."

This was actually shocking to me. I anticipated a completely different reaction

"Oh thank you Ms Jesse. I LOVE MY MASTER..." I was kissing her feet and worshipping.

"There's still the matter of last weeks clippings... Would you agree that those could now be considered Vintage Nail Clipping?"

Now I saw where she was going.

"Yes Ma'am."

"I happen to know that the garbage bags from last week will be picked up on Monday. So that gives you all day tomorrow to go through all the garbage bags until you find those nails. When you do find them, now that we've established that they're vintage...or collectable...I'm going to offer them to you at a rather good price. How does $750 per nail sound?"

"Thank you Ms Jesse. That's so reasonable of you to allow me to buy your Vintage nails for such an incredible price... Thank you ...I'll start first thing tomorrow."

"That's fine. Now start on my toes...and I forgot one last thing. Because you insulted me by throwing them out in the first place, you will be looking for those nails with your hands firmly tied behind your back. I'll empty the bags in the back yard and you can root through all the bags with your mouth. Is that OK?"

It wasn't ok but being a bug and knowing my place under her muscle dominance of course I replied, "Yes Ms Jesse. Thank you Ms Jesse."

Just as I began to clip my owners nails, a text came in from Cheryl.

Hey honey. If you're not too busy tonight with the bug, would you like to come upstairs and meet my newest boyfriend? He's really cute and we wanted to see you playing with Fuck Face and Bug for our entertainment. If you're feeling up to it.

Jesse replied with glee..

That sounds like SO much fun!! Bug is taking care of my toenails but we'll be up as soon as he's done.

The night time fun for Jesse and Cheryl was just beginning
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilfm0856 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-21, 22:19
Last Achievements

very excited for the new chapter hope it has a lot of muscle description and use
The Following User Says Thank You to tiojojoca For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-21, 14:26
Last Achievements

Thank You Tiojojoca. It's always hard to know if people are enjoying the story. I think when Jesse gets upstairs with her BUG she and Cheryl will entertain Cheryl's young stud by making the slaves compete in different humiliating competitions. Father and Son against each other for the pure entertainment of their owners. Each challenge will be demoralizing and each game will be scored based on degree of difficulty. Young lover will get to referee some of the games if Cheryl and Jesse are involved.

The slaves know from past games that the loser will make their particular owner VERY angry. Father and Son, or should I say Fuck Face and BUG, fear their Master's anger more than anything else in life. It will be incredible to watch these two give 110% to defeat each other. And to see them debase themselves for the joy of their Muscle Masters