Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Akela vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-222.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-Aug-14, 17:56
bruce911187 bruce911187 is offline
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 995
Thanks: 302
Thanked 768 Times in 371 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Final_Showdown [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The sexist replies in this thread make me very disappointed in the community.

I completely respect the notion of this thread, despite the fact that I have no interest in Maledom whatsoever. But that doesn't mean I can't be offended by the sexist people in this thread protesting against Maledom, trying to make Maledom-lovers feel ashamed of themselves.
What ever happened to Equal Treatment? It's one thing to have personal disinterest on one particular gender being the dominant one, but the people in this thread are acting far worse, outright claiming that "maledom doesn't deserve to exist". This website is called The Mixed Wrestling Forum, not The Women-Always-Beat-Men Forum. I repeat: Equal Treatment. If you don't like it, you should keep your thoughts to yourself instead of commenting on your dislike in a way that intentionally makes Maledom-lovers feel bad about themselves. They have a right to be entertainment just as much as the Femdom-lovers do.

The only thing I agree on here, is that the men doing Maledom should be clean-shaven. NOT BECAUSE I'm "disgusted" by hairness in general. It's simply because the logical reason why hairiness has lost its appeal: hair blocks the ability to show off muscles. IF I was interested in enjoying Maledom (which I'm not) then I'd at least prefer to see muscles being worked, and hairiness ruins the ability to see them. It's simple logic.

Okay, I'm done, I'm glad I got that off my chest.
This sort of complaint is almost as disgusting as the picture, I don`t want to get political here so I`ll leave it at that.

No one has suggested that you be prevented from viewing and admiring man muscles if that`s what you want. No one has advocated that this type of person cease to exist and it is perfectly appropiate to express dislike for it since the title of the thread is misleading.

Criticism was invited and encouraged by the person who started this thread. It was deliberate deception.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 02-Aug-14, 18:00
FootPower's Avatar
FootPower FootPower is online now
Senior Member
Points: 455,174, Level: 100 Points: 455,174, Level: 100 Points: 455,174, Level: 100
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,533
Thanks: 888
Thanked 43,530 Times in 2,370 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure why I would need to spell it out it, seems redundant, but so be it. If you think a close up of an extremely hairy man`s leg is a sexy headscissor then you surely have a little sugar in the tank regardless of whether you want to admit it to yourself or not.
But doesn't that work both ways? (No pun intended!) As someone who isn't into femdom mixed wrestling, I find the guys in those pictures/videos a complete turn off... many of whom are just as hairy and occasionally considerably more naked than this bloke! But that doesn't mean anyone getting off on those sort of pictures has "sugar in their tank", does it?

Ultimately, it's the context, the scenario that (most) people will be getting off on. Whichever side of that scenario the guy happens to be on.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-Aug-14, 18:07
bruce911187 bruce911187 is offline
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 995
Thanks: 302
Thanked 768 Times in 371 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But doesn't that work both ways? (No pun intended!) As someone who isn't into femdom mixed wrestling, I find the guys in those pictures/videos a complete turn off... many of whom are just as hairy and occasionally considerably more naked than this bloke! But that doesn't mean anyone getting off on those sort of pictures has "sugar in their tank", does it?

Ultimately, it's the context, the scenario that (most) people will be getting off on. Whichever side of that scenario the guy happens to be on.
The dominant partner is always the one showing their body the most and is the one who draws the attention. If you read the initial post, the hairy man is described as a male vixen. In that context he means the hairy man is sexually attractive.

This post was setup to create the criticism it has recieved.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 02-Aug-14, 18:52
wtf1 wtf1 is offline
Member
Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 51
Thanks: 82
Thanked 169 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Maledom is its own niche category and usually consists of s & m type stuff. But when you enjoy hairy nasty guys head scissoring anybody then you are crossing that homo erotic line and most here would agree... if you don't agree then your still in the closet.., its fine if your into homo erotic stuff but it doesn't belong here and again most here would agree. The majority has spoken...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wtf1 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 06-Aug-14, 02:45
Halfal Halfal is offline
Member
Points: 3,649, Level: 25 Points: 3,649, Level: 25 Points: 3,649, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Thanks: 219
Thanked 68 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

I find it quite bizarre that anyone in this community has the gall to state the fetishes of others are "disgusting". Okay, it disgusts YOU, but your own reasons for being here would disgust plenty of the straight vanilla folks.

The narrow-minded arrogant armchair psychologists saying "if you like x then that means you're y - whether you admit it to yourself or not" is just a demonstration of their own prejudices.

Cards on the table - I am disgusted by these male-dom pictures and I would rather not stumble into seeing them. But that is my reaction, not an irrefutable truth about the pictures.

I have spoken before about members attacking others for their tastes. Surely it's obvious that being here at all means we are in a glass house and stones ought not to be thrown.

As far as I am concerned the ONLY issue here is the thread title. Most here don't want to see male dom. The thread title should indicate that that is what is within so those not interested can stay away. Those who are interested should not be castigated for their own particular variant on the fetish that brings us all here.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halfal For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 06-Aug-14, 07:17
bruce911187 bruce911187 is offline
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 995
Thanks: 302
Thanked 768 Times in 371 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find it quite bizarre that anyone in this community has the gall to state the fetishes of others are "disgusting". Okay, it disgusts YOU, but your own reasons for being here would disgust plenty of the straight vanilla folks.

The narrow-minded arrogant armchair psychologists saying "if you like x then that means you're y - whether you admit it to yourself or not" is just a demonstration of their own prejudices.

Cards on the table - I am disgusted by these male-dom pictures and I would rather not stumble into seeing them. But that is my reaction, not an irrefutable truth about the pictures.

I have spoken before about members attacking others for their tastes. Surely it's obvious that being here at all means we are in a glass house and stones ought not to be thrown.

As far as I am concerned the ONLY issue here is the thread title. Most here don't want to see male dom. The thread title should indicate that that is what is within so those not interested can stay away. Those who are interested should not be castigated for their own particular variant on the fetish that brings us all here.
You would almost have a point except for the fact that most here wouldn`t go to a gay porn site to post mixed wrestling material or use deception to cause someone to view it who didn`t like it.

Why invite criticism and then complain about it when you get it?

I`m not interested in so called "male vixens" and to my knowledge that isn`t the kind of web page this is.

P.S. I guess I should also add that I am very tolerant and tend to accept people the way they are. One of my best friends is a gay man. I wrote a story about him in fact ,years ago my ex (who didn`t like him) wrestled him down and choked the shit out of him with her lethal headscissors. It was quite a sight.

But I definitely don`t like having it pushed in my face and that is what this thread amounts to.

Last edited by bruce911187; 06-Aug-14 at 07:31.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-Aug-14, 15:33
scissoringlover scissoringlover is offline
Banned
Points: 8,635, Level: 39 Points: 8,635, Level: 39 Points: 8,635, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Gender: Male
Location: lebanon
Posts: 94
Thanks: 124
Thanked 911 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

this is the well known skylar rene in ultra sexy headscissor on a much weaker male
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (269.0 KB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (198.7 KB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (202.1 KB, 315 views)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-Aug-14, 15:37
Halfal Halfal is offline
Member
Points: 3,649, Level: 25 Points: 3,649, Level: 25 Points: 3,649, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Thanks: 219
Thanked 68 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Thanks Bruce, you say I "almost have a point" but then go on to demonstrate you have only half understood it.

To be clear, I have two points. The first (on which we agree) is that the thread title ought to give a clear indication of the subject, particularly given that the large majority here don't want to view it. Having said that, the site is called "Male vs Female" and as such I can't see that the thread is in itself out of place.

The second point is a more general one about prescriptive attitudes to sexual orientation. This thread is absolutely not about gay porn. I made my comments as a general response to the various comments but on looking back I see it was you who made the "sugar in the tank" remark.

The picture is of a male and a female - the standard "straight" set-up. Plenty straight people would enjoy these pictures. It would certainly be out of place on a gay porn site given that it shows one of those nasty female creatures Another contributor said that it was wrong that the man was hairy and claimed "simple logic" backed up their claim that it wasn't sexy. Well guess what - sexual attraction is not a matter of simple logic. Human sexuality is wonderfully varied, there are people who find hairiness irresistibly erotic. Others are turned on by baldness, obesity, amputation, big hands.

Personally I like fit, muscular, confident women. I have been told I am therefore a closet homosexual and have even considered it might be so. It wouldn't matter if I were, but the fact is I'm not. Many men like the idea of two women (maybe lesbian) to one man. I don't. I don't know why, "simple logic" might say two are better than one but it doesn't float my boat.

Through much of my life I have been ashamed of my predilection simply because it doesn't fit with what we are told is "normal". It took a long time to realise that none of us are "normal" and that normal simply doesn't exist. I have previously defended a poster here who was attacked for being into crushed snails, and I was attacked for doing so. The idea is unpleasant to me, but it was what turned him on. I was defending his right to express his fetish even though I didn't personally like it. There is a lot here that I don't like - obese women, those ridiculously staged footfighter pics, fem on fem - but I just avoid those threads, I don't claim the people who like them are perverse. If they are perverse for their tastes then so am I for mine.

I realise you were not intentionally attacking anyone by saying "if you like x you must be gay" and I acknowledge that you are tolerant of gays but it still comes down to perceptions and prejudice. "If you like x then you must be y". Who knows why we like the things we like? We don't decide it, it isn't "simple logic". Simple logic says sex is for babies and anything else is somehow wrong.

So I urge all to refrain from imposing their own tastes on others and making assumptions about their orientation. Finding this community of more-or-less like-minded souls is liberating and yet even here there are misguided preconceptions of what is "normal" and what is "perverse".

Live and let live. If you don't like it move on. And to the OP, please title your threads appropriately. You're welcome to share your preferences with the like-minded but I'd like my lunch to stay put.

(ps Bruce - reading back it looks like I'm having a go at you. I'm not, I'm making a general appeal for tolerance)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-Aug-14, 21:41
bruce911187 bruce911187 is offline
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 995
Thanks: 302
Thanked 768 Times in 371 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Bruce, you say I "almost have a point" but then go on to demonstrate you have only half understood it.

To be clear, I have two points. The first (on which we agree) is that the thread title ought to give a clear indication of the subject, particularly given that the large majority here don't want to view it. Having said that, the site is called "Male vs Female" and as such I can't see that the thread is in itself out of place.

The second point is a more general one about prescriptive attitudes to sexual orientation. This thread is absolutely not about gay porn. I made my comments as a general response to the various comments but on looking back I see it was you who made the "sugar in the tank" remark.

The picture is of a male and a female - the standard "straight" set-up. Plenty straight people would enjoy these pictures. It would certainly be out of place on a gay porn site given that it shows one of those nasty female creatures Another contributor said that it was wrong that the man was hairy and claimed "simple logic" backed up their claim that it wasn't sexy. Well guess what - sexual attraction is not a matter of simple logic. Human sexuality is wonderfully varied, there are people who find hairiness irresistibly erotic. Others are turned on by baldness, obesity, amputation, big hands.

Personally I like fit, muscular, confident women. I have been told I am therefore a closet homosexual and have even considered it might be so. It wouldn't matter if I were, but the fact is I'm not. Many men like the idea of two women (maybe lesbian) to one man. I don't. I don't know why, "simple logic" might say two are better than one but it doesn't float my boat.

Through much of my life I have been ashamed of my predilection simply because it doesn't fit with what we are told is "normal". It took a long time to realise that none of us are "normal" and that normal simply doesn't exist. I have previously defended a poster here who was attacked for being into crushed snails, and I was attacked for doing so. The idea is unpleasant to me, but it was what turned him on. I was defending his right to express his fetish even though I didn't personally like it. There is a lot here that I don't like - obese women, those ridiculously staged footfighter pics, fem on fem - but I just avoid those threads, I don't claim the people who like them are perverse. If they are perverse for their tastes then so am I for mine.

I realise you were not intentionally attacking anyone by saying "if you like x you must be gay" and I acknowledge that you are tolerant of gays but it still comes down to perceptions and prejudice. "If you like x then you must be y". Who knows why we like the things we like? We don't decide it, it isn't "simple logic". Simple logic says sex is for babies and anything else is somehow wrong.

So I urge all to refrain from imposing their own tastes on others and making assumptions about their orientation. Finding this community of more-or-less like-minded souls is liberating and yet even here there are misguided preconceptions of what is "normal" and what is "perverse".

Live and let live. If you don't like it move on. And to the OP, please title your threads appropriately. You're welcome to share your preferences with the like-minded but I'd like my lunch to stay put.

(ps Bruce - reading back it looks like I'm having a go at you. I'm not, I'm making a general appeal for tolerance)
Saying I only half understood your complaint is a would be insult to my intelligence. I think you are the one who lacks understanding.

Read the initial post then go find an online dictionary and look up any words you don`t understand. Apart from that, I am at a loss for suggestions.

A "vixen" is in this type of context defined as a sexually attractive female.
A "male vixen" is homosexual slang for a sexually attractive male who is effeminate. The thread is a trollish thread designed to elicite negative response and inject a homosexual element that is amusing to a certain type of mischievous sugar britches.

The guy also has a pre-cancerous looking mole on his leg which is the aspect of the pictures that nausiated me the most. That is even worse then the hairiness

Last edited by bruce911187; 06-Aug-14 at 22:20.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 20-Aug-16, 07:01
soboxes soboxes is offline
Member
Points: 3,676, Level: 25 Points: 3,676, Level: 25 Points: 3,676, Level: 25
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1,380
Thanked 53 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Head Scissors

great great pictures.they bring out the sadist in me! only in images.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
head scissors, neck crush, skull squeeze

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
head scissors youtube clip No Name Wrestling & Fighting Videos 4 18-Oct-20 16:28
sexy scissors with lili estefan Dannyboy Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 21-Jan-12 07:05


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:54.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.