Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Facesit Indulgence II (Curie vs Foxy).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-163.

Old 13-Dec-15, 01:38
Points: 4,226, Level: 27 Points: 4,226, Level: 27 Points: 4,226, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hello From Grappling Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this guys are ridiculously anorexic skinny... some of them are dwarves.
no way we see some male athletes taking on the girls, to make it more interesting.
I totally disagree. You can go to just about any other video producer and find bigger guys wrestling women much smaller or similar size. No one else is showing such a size discrepancy so keep it up. Why follow what every other producer is doing? My only complaint is that even though most of your male wrestlers are much smaller, the only one that really gives over 50% is Bosco. He puts out 100% because that is his only option to survive. Not sure why the others cannot put in more effort. It is obvious that they are sandbagging.
The Following User Says Thank You to sailorboy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-15, 02:19
Points: 5,358, Level: 31 Points: 5,358, Level: 31 Points: 5,358, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
no way we see some male athletes taking on the girls, to make it more interesting.
Totally agree. Otherwise nice vids there
Old 13-Dec-15, 09:00
Points: 378,716, Level: 100 Points: 378,716, Level: 100 Points: 378,716, Level: 100
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 37,205 Times in 3,794 Posts

Quote:
this guys are ridiculously anorexic skinny... no way we see some male athletes taking on the girls, to make it more interesting.
I couldn't disagree more.

Its' ridiculous to say his is anorexic.
He is just an anvarage slim and healthy guy, like most guy are in their early 20ies.

i very much prefer these guys in in mixed wrestling instead of all these male bodybuilders.
First, the avarage guy is much more likely to look like thse slim wrestlers than the beefy male bodybuilders, making the match much more realistic.

+ the wrestling is much more competitive and realistic when the girl and guy are close in range in size.

I Think it's booring most mix wrestling sites have these male gymrats on mats instead of the more avarage guy.

I think it's really great that Grappling Girls have put on these "next-door-guys" on the mat.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-15, 10:15
Banned
Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36 Points: 7,336, Level: 36
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

He is just an anvarage slim and healthy guy, like most guy are in their early 20ies.

i very much prefer these guys in in mixed wrestling instead of all these male bodybuilders.
First, the avarage guy is much more likely to look like thse slim wrestlers than the beefy male bodybuilders, making the match much more realistic.

+ the wrestling is much more competitive and realistic when the girl and guy are close in range in size.

I Think it's booring most mix wrestling sites have these male gymrats on mats instead of the more avarage guy.

I think it's really great that Grappling Girls have put on these "next-door-guys" on the mat.
What an healthy average guy in his early twenties weight around 55 kg !!
are you kidding???
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-15, 12:11
Points: 3,596, Level: 25 Points: 3,596, Level: 25 Points: 3,596, Level: 25
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements

I've purchased quite a few GG vids. Some were not good, some where really good. I like the ones where the women go against a fit guy who's really trying.
Those Bosco vids are really not my cup of tea. Wouldn't waste my money on them. It's like Celine Dion trying to beat Mike Tyson.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-15, 23:19
Producer
Points: 4,927, Level: 29 Points: 4,927, Level: 29 Points: 4,927, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
You obviously do not follow our videos. We have plenty of guys defeating top girls. Nikolas has defeated Riot and Ashley Wildcat. Kent has made Iron Baby and other girls look bad. Tom easily defeated Amazon Vanessa and did not submit to Riot. Stephan has given Kaycee a very hard time and made her look bad. Mr. Z submitted Wenona and Lora. Please don't judge our videos by one or two videos featuring Bosco and Slick. These little guys have a huge following but if you are looking for athletic guys and competitive wrestling, just go to our clipstore and you will find plenty of them. Just type the word "competitive" and you will have a list of videos. If you want a list of guys defeating girls, email us and we will be happy to send you a list.
Old 13-Dec-15, 23:22
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've purchased quite a few GG vids. Some were not good, some where really good. I like the ones where the women go against a fit guy who's really trying.
Those Bosco vids are really not my cup of tea. Wouldn't waste my money on them. It's like Celine Dion trying to beat Mike Tyson.
If you are looking for competitive videos, why would you purchase a Bosco video? If you want to see guys in fully competitive action, simply type the word "Competitive" and you will have a list of videos. We have plenty of videos where the males defeat the females. If that is what you are looking for, simply email us and we will be happy to send you a list of videos.
Old 13-Dec-15, 23:27
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

We have featured various sized male opponents. We have had a 7 foot giant, a short guy and many skinny guys. Also, we have had male bodybuilders, powerlifters, martial artists, wreslters, boxers, MMA guys and regular sized athletes. For some reason people think we only feature little guys which is not true. If we receive a 100 emails asking for little guys, then we will feature more little guys. If you want to see big guys, simply send us an email and we will be happy to feature a big guy for you.
Old 13-Dec-15, 23:57
Producer
Last Achievements

Here is a small sample of of competitive matches where strong healthy athletic guys take on the girls and yes there are plenty of occasions where the guys submit the girls. We don't tell the guys to take it easy. Some of the guys in these videos are members of this forum. Read the descriptions and you can find videos where some of the well known girls like Sonja, Riot, Wenona, Lora, AshleyWildcat and others submit to the guys in hard fought matches.
GGAshleywildcat2
GG333B
GG332B
GGTallvsShort29
GGManOnTheStreet
GGManOnTheStreet2
GG325A
GG297B
GGSessions13
GG290D
GG288A
GG286C
GG287A
GG261C
GG228C
GG204B
GG204C
Old 14-Dec-15, 03:46
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,403 Times in 285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappling Girls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You obviously do not follow our videos. We have plenty of guys defeating top girls. Nikolas has defeated Riot and Ashley Wildcat. Kent has made Iron Baby and other girls look bad. Tom easily defeated Amazon Vanessa and did not submit to Riot. Stephan has given Kaycee a very hard time and made her look bad. Mr. Z submitted Wenona and Lora. Please don't judge our videos by one or two videos featuring Bosco and Slick. These little guys have a huge following but if you are looking for athletic guys and competitive wrestling, just go to our clipstore and you will find plenty of them. Just type the word "competitive" and you will have a list of videos. If you want a list of guys defeating girls, email us and we will be happy to send you a list.
Competitive to me, and the dictionary, means a struggle between two of a comparable nature. So if one football team always loses handily to the other, even if they are in the same league, that's not competitive. I really, really like some of the Grappling Girls videos because they offer up two competitors, and then let's see what happens.

I typically phrase my sessions as semi-competitive. I am not submissive, but sometimes I will, within the flow of the action, allow myself to be in disadvantageous positions. Yet, the female still has to take advantage of that superiority to then press me to give. Not so easy all the time.

Grappling Girls is great because sometimes there is that nugget of truth, that rare thing that we look for, an average or below average guy going up against a well trained, heavier, taller, younger, prettier, stronger, sexier, girl and getting his ass whupped.

Ain't America great?

Tags
grappling girls