Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-Sep-20, 22:16
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Free custom story anyone?

In these troubled times of lockdown etc, I for one am not getting out as much as I would usually however I have enjoyed compiling stories, and have, through another site, also compiled stories for other users on an unpaid commission basis. The way I have done this is to invite readers to send me a private message telling me what sort of story they would like me to compile, I respond with probing questions to find out what fantasies they have and what they would like to see in the story, and then I compile a story for them. The idea is that they then reciprocate and write a story back for me, taking note of my likes etc. If anyone is interested in this please send me a message and maybe we can put this spare time to mutual good use

Tags
custom stories, deadly females, killer women, scissoring, strangle, suffocate, torture, two on one, weak male