Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-22, 23:54
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Kendra, Step-Sister extraordinary

Suddenly sisters

There was nothing weirder to Audrey then Kendra moving in all of a sudden. Her mom remarrying probably would have been a strange enough experience even if it had not been as rushed.
The woman had met her new stepfather maybe two months prior. She had met him a couple of times. His daughter twice including during the wedding and right after said wedding the younger girl was moving in, while the two of them were away on their honey moon.

Like what the hell? This was the last day of summer vacation before her senior year and Kendra was going to attend the same high school from the next day onward and both of their parents were just slurping cocktails on the beach, while their lives were turned on their heads.

Heck the girl, who was basically a stranger to her, slept on the couch because while she would have a room of her own in the house, her bed had not arrived yet. A moving company was to deliver Kendras things and her fathers the following today.

So Audrey and the other girl were awkwardly sitting at the porch while the hired help was moving the girls stuff out of the transport van.

"So, what would you be doing right now, if you weren't stuck here?", her new step-sister asked with her head propped on her hand, as her elbow was propped up on her knees.

She was sixteen and rather pretty even with that bored look on her face. 5'5, a slightly rounded face, tan skin and shoulder length dirty-blonde hair with a few highlights. Pearly white teeth, a cute smile and big green eyes made her pretty adorable.
She had a tidiness to her look that made it clear she did put some effort into her looks, but did not care about being the prettiest in the room. Indeed had she worn make-up she would probably have looked like a dime a dozen. Without it the fact that she was more beautiful than most naturally made her the kind of girl next door that guys found accessible even if she was way out of their league.
She was in baggy pants and wore a large plaid flannel shirt over a white top. Quite the difference from the purple dress she had been wearing during the ceremony, but this was probably her style. Pretty covered up for summer. Not that she had ever taken off the leather jacket during the ceremony yesterday either.

"Audrey?", Kendra asked, as she had ignored the question.

"Huh?"

"Are you checking me out?", the younger girl asked her with a cute tilt of her head.

"You wish.", Audrey responded, but the girl just shrugged.

"Your loss.", she laughed and let herself fall on her back, as she folded her hands behind her back, "I just mean if you would rather be doing anything else, I'm sure I'll manage to tell these guys where to move my stuff on my own."

"Probably.", Audrey admitted leaning back against one of the pillars of the porch as she looked down at her step-sister, "But let's not take any chances here. You asked me for directions to the bathroom this morning."

Kendra rolled her eyes. "That could happen to anyone? I'm new to the place and I was afraid I would accidentally walk into a creepy sex dungeon."

"We don't have a sex dungeon.", Audrey replied and then sighed, "But you're probably not the first person to assume we did after meeting my mom."

"So she's always... difficult..."

"You've got no idea.", Audrey told her, "Demanding, selfish and completely immature. You know I had to call people to apologize for her behavior before, even when I'm the daughter? I tell you nothing is weirder than being a freshman in high school and begging your principal not to kick you out after your mum got into a fist fight with your homeroom teacher."

Kendras body sprang back up into the vertical upon hearing that.

"She did what now?"

"Oh, she really just shoved him around a little. Not like the pencil pusher would have been able to actually put up a fight.", she explained to the younger girl,

"But I'm basically lying to the neighbors across the street on the regular about how sorry my mom supposedly is after all the name calling she does. Oh, a little warning: With the exception of our left door neighbors the whole street wants us to move away."

"That explains the right door neighbors insistence the house was too small for four people, when I caught her sneaking around the house in the evening yesterday."

"Oh, Lydia is spying again? Great.", Audrey complained, "I thought that had stopped since Jack isn't coming over on the regular anymore."

"Who is Jack?"

"Neighbor boy. Cute but not worth the trouble.", she replied vaguely, "What is taking these guys so long."

Kendra followed her gaze to the moving truck.

"Maybe, the stuff is too heavy for them.", the sixteen-year-old suggested and joked, "Should we go help them?"

"They managed to load it into the truck, didn't they? And we're paying them for this so I'm not moving a finger."

"Hey, there beautiful!" The sudden greeting made Audrey jump and spin around to find a young man standing there. He was eighteen like herself with short dark hair slicked back over his head. He had a handsome face with a square jaw, but after knowing him for so long the dull facial expression and slightly vacant look of his steel blue eyes were more attention grabbing to her.
He leaned over to get a better look at Kendra. "Hey, beautiful number two."

Ugh, really? That's what he was going with?

"Hi...", Kendra responded squinting slightly, as she gave the newcomers tight fitting blue shirt and the short sleeves bunching up over his meaty upper arms an appreciating look, "… handsome."

"Jack – Kendra.", Audrey introduced the two of them, "Kendra – Jack, I've mentioned him."

"Oh, neighbor boy.", her new step-sister said with a smile, "Cute, but not worth the trouble."

"Hey!", Jack complained sounding offended, "I'm worth the trouble! I'm worth like all of the trouble! What trouble?"

"I think your mom might be kinda nosy.", Kendra told him.

"My mom?" Jack turned back towards his family home, where his mother Lydia was standing at a window staring right at them.

Audrey and him both raised a hand awkwardly waving at her with Kendra joining in shortly after so she drifted away from the window out of sight.

"You can't blame that on me!", Jack whined, when he turned back to her.

"Your mom is not the problem.", she sighed annoyed, "Mine is."

"That... I like your mom."

"A little too much if you ask me."

"What?!", Kendra burst grinning over her whole face, "No way!"

"Yes, way!", Audrey confirmed gloomily, "All that beautiful talk and he's going to forget everything about me the second somebody mentions my mother. Real boost to the ego."

"Hey, hey.", Jack said like he tried to calm her down, "Come on! You know me and your mom would never happen, so..."

"You'd take me instead.", she completed his sentence.

"Yes." The boy blinked. "No? Wait..."

"Not worth the trouble.", Audrey mouthed in Kendras direction, who was nodding like she was impressed with the young mans thickheadedness.

"What I'm trying to say is, you're really hot, Audrey.", Jack returned with a look on his face like it was a genius comeback.

"But, if I was a couple of inches taller, a bit older and 120pounds heavier you would consider me even hotter."

"You know you're making her sound fat, right?", Kendra told her.

"She's a 250pound amazon. Nobody thinks I'm talking about fat here."

"Woah, 250pounds...", Jack moaned trailing off.

"And that's why I would never date you.", she explained with a sigh, "Again."

"Bu- but like you wanted to stay friends, right?", Jack pleaded like that was not simply a break up line, "So it's not like you don't like me."

"Sure, unless you get too friendly.", Audrey told him, "In which case you will need an ice pack for your balls. Again."

"I was drunk that time!", Jack insisted.

"I'm not going to validate that with a response.", she groaned, before she noticed Kendra leaning forward with a look of curiosity, as she tilted her head to get a better look at the young mans crotch. Jack who realized it as well grinned.

"I'm feeling a little objectified here.", he said still grinning like he absolutely did not mind.

"Just wondering if it still works." That put an end to the self-satisfied look on his face.

"Yes, it does!", he snapped blushing, "It works great. In fact I..."

"Nobody wants any details!", Audrey snapped at him, before he could say something even dumber and Kendra burst into full blown laughter as she dropped down on her back on the porch.

"He's hilarious!", she told Audrey.

"Not when he tries to be.", she retorted, "Or gets weird."

"I'm a great guy!", Jack told the younger girl, "Want me to show you around the area?"

"Oh, maybe later.", Kendra answered, "Still waiting for these guys to finish unloading all the stuff."

"I'll help them!", the boy declared heroically and moved for the van in a stride, that gave Kendra the opportunity to quite openly admire his backside.

"Please, tell me your not staring at his ass.", Audrey groaned, "Have some dignity."

"Totally his back.", the younger teen claimed, "It's pretty wide isn't it."

"Oh, yes of course it's not his butt. It's all about backs now. I'm getting excited just thinking about backs."

"Would not go that far."

"You remember the part where I told you he is not worth the trouble right?", she got back on track, "I'm really not sure Jack showing you around is a good idea."

"Why not?", Kendra asked sitting back, "If he gets out of line I'll just have to put him in his place right."

"Right." She nodded. "As in..."

"I don't know. In the worst case scenario, I'll just kick his butt, right?"

"Yeah, that should be easy he is only outweighing you by about seventy pounds or so."

Kendra glanced over at where Jack had indeed joined the moving companies workers in moving the heavy creates from inside the van.

"Thirty at the most, he is big but not that big."

"He's gotta be around a hundred and eighty. You can't be anymore than..."

"One-fiftfy-five."

Audreys head whipped around staring the 5'5 girl quickly up and down. "Where are you supposed to be hiding those?"

She had four inches on Kendra, yet the pretty girl claimed to outweigh her by roughly twenty pounds, when it probably should have been the other way around if anything.

"Hey, they are finally moving things!", Kendra called out and drew Audreys attention back to the moving van.

There was no way Jack had been that big a help. Had these guys just been slacking off?

Whatever the reason once removed from the confines of the van the transport of Kendras things was noticeably quickening and Audrey could lead them to her new step-sisters empty room to unload according to the girls wishes.

Since there was nothing to do for her there Audrey herself decided to leave the room for now and moved into the living room for now. A pillow and blanket for Kendra were chaotically laying on the couch. The sportsbag with what little the girl had brought along resting on the ground next to it.

"She's actually going to be a total slob, isn't she?", Audrey mused as her eyes were drawn to the collection of shiny trophies on a shelf at the wall.

She approached it and scanned across the numerous medals and trophies from various competitions and contests. She was pretty sure her mother had been banned from some of these by now for her behavior.
Right next to the shelf a full body sized mirror was placed on the wall. They were really all over the place in the house. How else would a woman whose body was her first priority decorate her home?

But Audrey could not help but look at herself in that mirror now. She was a very good-looking girl. She had a beautiful face, a straight and narrow nose, lush lips and high cheekbones that seemed like they could cut glass. Her dark curly hair was parted in the middle and framed her aristocratic features.
And she had a great body if you asked anyone but hersel- her mom.
The beige three-quarter pants hugged some curvy hips, as a white spaghetti halter top could not hide a firm well proportioned chest, as it hung loosely from her narrow shoulders.
Not that narrow really, but looking like a younger version of her mother if it were not for four inches and a whooping 120pounds of raw muscle separating them would always make her feel that way by comparison.

It wasn't like she did not have any muscles. In truth she was quite toned and always had been athletic. Her muscles even kinda popped when she put some effort into them.
As she was thinking she made a fist and curled one raised arm causing her upper arm to bunch up as a bump formed over the top as a smooth groove outlined along her upper arm.

Wonder how many of the guys paying attention to her body at school expected a biceps like that on her slender arm, even if it was not that huge of course. It definitely was pretty firm.

"Still rock-hard.", she heard a familiar voice right behind her, as she felt a hand grab her muscle and give it an affectionate squeeze.

Jack was right behind her all of a sudden and grinning so she could see it in the mirror.
Come on! She had been staring right at the mirror how did he get this close without her noticing? Why did he keep catching her off-guard?

"Whoo, I love your sweet muscles, baby!", the young man cheered.

"I'm not your baby.", she complained while she tried to pull her arm free with a smile, but he had a good grip on it.

"Think you would get muscles like your moms, if you worked out?", the boy wondered out loud causing her smile to fade.

"Who said I want that.", she asked in annoyance, "Let go!"

"Come on, they would look great on you!", Jack told her with a silly grin, "I would totally love them."

"Yeah, no shit." She grabbed his hand with her own pulling it off and spun around to face him as he grabbed her shoulders with a grin, prompting her to push his hands off by the wrists.

"Stop it!", she told him but could not help but grin as well, when he grabbed her hands and intertwined their fingers.

"Are you still as strong as you used to be?", he asked grinning broadly as he began to force her hands back with his own.

She grunted, as she tried to brace herself and pushed back. She felt her muscles strain, as she pushed towards Jack and up at the 6'2 male, but he chuckled holding her at bay, then cracked a smile as he began to force her back again against her efforts the large muscles of his arms tightening and swelling as he did.
Audrey grunted and gripped the males hands tighter trying to resist his strength putting her all into it with with another grunt, as she felt him lean forward on his legs and her own knees begin to buckle under the pressure.
Immediately she let go of his hands and pulled her hands free as she dove down sending him stumbling forward due to the sudden lack of resistance and tackled him low simultaneously.
Wrapping her arms around his waist she threw herself down pulling him sideways and tripping over her body.
Jack hit the carpet with a surprised gasp rolling on his back with her throwing herself across his larger body to pin him down.

But this was where he made use of those fifty or so pounds he had on her and simply benched her off his chest with his arms.
Rolling her over on her back he mounted her straddling her hips and gripped her wrists when she ineffectually shoved him in the chest. Her small biceps popped up as she tried to fight back, but he pushed her arms down with authority and leaned down into her face.

"Looks like I'm on top here.", he told her grinning broadly looking handsome to her again for once.

"Exceptions confirm the rule.", she whispered, as their lips were so close.

Then she saw movement in the corner of her eyes and turned her head to the side shortly followed by Jack trying to see what she was looking at.
Kendra stood only a short distance away from them in the living room and was staring down at them.

"Am I interrupting something?", she asked embarrassed by interrupting the scene.

"Get off!", Audrey hissed and Jack let go of her in a hurry and climbed off her.

"I can just leave you alone. Really!", Kendra told them in a rush, "I just wanted to get my bag now that the moving guys left."

She nodded at the bag by the couch, while Audrey sat up on the floor next to Jack in a hurry to get to her feet.

"This was nothing!", she gasped, "Just wrestling!"

"Yeah.", Jack confirmed rising to his feet, "She's a great wrestler, you know?"

"He could not beat me until the end of eighth grade.", she told Kendra causing the young man to flush red.

"I let her win!", he protested.

"Why were you scared shitless I would show you up in front of your for friends for our entire childhood then?"

"Did you?", Kendra asked curiously with a small smirk on her face.

"No, I showed them up.", she told the girl, "I used to be the champ when we were little."

"Yeah, uh...", Jack muttered slightly panicked, "Long ago... you know..."

"You know where the door is."

"Yeah, it's..."

"Leave, please.", Audrey said covering her face at his cluelessness.

"Oh, okay.", Jack responded awkwardly moving to leave, "Bye, Audrey. Kendra, offer still stands, I'll show you around when you have the time."

"Later!", the younger girl told him smiling.

Kendra glanced after the muscular young man as he left. "When were you two dating again?"

"When we were fourteen only for a short while.", Audrey replied and cleared her throat when her step-sister gave her a certain look, while she picked up her bag, "Then again when we were sixteen."

"Okay."

"And last year I may have had a brief lapse in judgment or relapse, I guess."

"Oh."

"It did not even last a month."

"That was before or after you kicked him in the balls?"

Her lips pressed together in a thin line, but that was a confession in and of itself.

"Both.", she admitted and the younger girl giggled, "I told him we would take it slow, he got handsy, okay?"

They were moving for Kendras room now.

"You're sure it's over?", the younger girl wanted to know.

"One-hundred percent."

"So if I..."

"I would kill you in your sleep."

"Sounds like it's all in the past."

"I told you. One-hundred percent over."

"So you're just wrestling occasionally now."

She groaned angry at herself for allowing herself get caught up in the moment earlier.
"Apparently, that's a thing we do now."

"I wrestled on my schools team for a bit during my freshman year.", Kendra told her, "But pretty much everyone else was a guy, so it was kinda awkward."

"Yeah, that probably isn't fun."

"It's not that it wasn't they just made it awkward, you know?", the girl sighed, "I mean I get that it's natural and especially during adolescence and in their defense I think I'm pretty good-looking, but..."

"Oh!", Audrey realized what the girl was getting at, "Got it! Ugh, that is awkward."

"Right!" Kendra nodded. "Plus you know with all the weight classes I didn't get to wrestle the bigger guys that would have been the most fun."

"Huh?", she mouthed unintelligently at the information just as they made it into Kendras new room and her new family member froze like she had been caught or remembered something.

Despite the bed the room really looked more like a home gym than a bedroom. Audrey was not sure how few teenage girls had a bench for weight training in their rooms, but she was sure the number was still astronomically higher than that of those who had a pec dec or a leg press next to their bed.
Kendra had all three and these machines were all gym quality.

"Ugh, I'm an idiot.", Audrey groaned raising her eyes at the ceiling with a sigh.

"What?", Kendra asked slightly nervous and Audrey swung around to face her.

"You're like really fucking built, aren't you?"

The girl avoided her eyes as she answered unconvincingly: "No...?"

"Then you could just take that flannel off, right now?"

"No." Kendra shook her head. "I mean I could of course, but why would I do that right now?"

There was an awkward pause between them during which Kendra was only drawing blank stares from Audrey while she was awkwardly teetering on her tiptoes.

"Okay, fine!", the younger girl then burst out and let the shirt slide off her shoulders, "Maybe I am a little more muscular than most."

That was an understatement if Audrey had ever heard one. Really fucking built was way closer to the truth.
The younger girls arms were astonishingly big on a girl her size. Not covered beyond the shoulders by the stretched out short sleeves of the elastic white top there were some pretty damn meaty muscles on this young girls arms. Even just hanging down at her sides her arms had obvious mass and roundness to the enormous smooth bulge.
Proportionally to her small height she may just have given Jack a running for his money in the muscle department. 155pounds seemed pretty plausible for the girl all of a sudden.
Two faint but wide grooves met outlining the edge of a strongly developed shoulder then joined into one line separating the beefy upper arm into a fully relaxed biceps and stretched triceps protruding backwards.
There was a certain gentleness to the large scale muscles, a lack of sharp and jagged forms, but as Audrey absentmindedly run her fingers down Kendras muscles the warm flesh stretching the tanned skin felt firm to the touch.

Muscle meat so tough it seemed to dare her to squeeze it and endured, when her slender fingers responded accordingly, was piled up on this arm. She could feel the blood vessels beneath Kendras skin pulsate lightly. The heartbeat of a young girl completely at rest.
Her step-sisters muscles were the opposite of pumped right now. But how jacked did these arms get if she actually exerted herself then?

"Audrey?", the sixteen-year-old pulled her back to the present with a slightly embarrassed smile on her lips, "Are you... 'not checking me out'. Again?"

She released the arm with slight frown at the teasing as Kendra chuckled at her.

"So... uh...", the sixteen-year-old said running one hand through the blonde hair and made the biceps on her upper arm roll up into a huge ball even without an actual flex that way, "Guess I'm buff, huh?"

And how. After getting over the mass on the younger girls arms Audrey could no longer ignore just how wide this girl suddenly got above the narrow waist she had been able to see with the dress on at the wedding. Kendras lats jutted out to both side of her torso stretching the top and showed off just how developed this teens back was even seeing her from the front.

"Why hide it from me?", she asked her cautiously, "You know we're going to live under the same roof going forward, right? How long could this possibly have lasted?"

"It's not that I really wanted to hide it.", Kendra told her somewhat elusively, "It's just dad said, it might be better if I did not show it off right away with how fast things were moving. But you don't really mind do you?"

"Me? What do I care?", Audrey said and sighed, "But your dad's right. It definitely was better this way. Mom gets... difficult when she isn't the only one muscular around. I'm sure we did not need that on the wedding day and end up with every photograph being her flexing her guns next to yours as a reminder."

"Is that what would have happened?", the younger girl wanted to know curiously.

"Oh, for sure. The second someone who's strong or muscular or suggests being either is around especially if its another woman all mom wants to do is show off how much better she is. There is nothing else to her anymore then. She claims she is just a little competitive, but it's like she's bullying these people and she can get nasty about it."

"Oh, wow. That sounds..."

"Childish, immature, horrible?"

Kendra avoided straight up confirming the descriptions. "So that's why I was supposed to ease you into this."

"Oh, so that's what all those hints were supposed to be?", Audrey asked crossing her arms, but Kendras response caught her off guard.

"What hints?"

She blinked. "All that stuff so far? About being 155pounds. Putting Jack in his place, if he gets too friendly. Helping the moving guys with the heavy stuff. If the can't handle it. Wanting to wrestle the really heavy guys back in the day."

"Oh, that.", Kendra said and chuckled awkwardly, "I was kinda just making conversation like normal."

"Then you just suck at hiding it."

"Yeah, but... I don't really want to hide it, you know?", the other girl told her gazing at her own arms, "Not after all the effort I put into building this body and all."

"I suppose there is no easy way of getting guns like those.", Audrey mused.
"Nope, I never skip a day of work out!", Kendra told her proudly, "Oh, hey, do you want to work out together? I bet you could get huge!"

It was the second time someone had suggested it the day so maybe that's why she shot her new step-sister a glare.

"Why?", she asked.

"You kidding? Look at your mom, genetically you probably have awesome potential."

"No, why would I want to built muscles?"

"Why not?", Kendra asked sounding confused in the most innocent way, "I think having big muscles is pretty cool."

She made a little fist, and it sure was a dainty one, but for the first time Audrey noticed how massive the younger girls forearms looked, as the thick arm swelled further a groove splitting the inner arm into separate definitions as a hard ridge popped against the skin on the outside.
Then Kendra curled her arm as she flexed for the first time since Audrey had met her. The already large ball on her arm expanded fantastically, but more than that it soared. Her peak was still round and smooth, but it simply kept rising higher the mass of the girls upper arm erupting upwards in a shape like an artillery shell. Rather than guns this girl had cannons and with that shape the measured size of her upper biceps would be even greater than already from the mass alone.

"Yeah, well not everyone does.", she replied coldly as she tore her eyes from the mesmerizing sight of her step-sisters expanding muscle meat, "Starting with every guy under the sun."

"Not in my experience, if I'm honest.", the younger girl laughed, as she dropped her flex again, "At my old school I was kind of popular."

"Doesn't mean I need them."

"Well, no, but come on! Don't tell me you don't think, it would have been cool to keep beating Jack at wrestling after eighth grade until today!"

She sighed. That did indeed sound kinda cool.

"So come on, work-out with me! Take back your crown!", Kendra dared her and grinned broadly.

"You just don't get it do you?", Audrey told her shaking her own head.

The smile on the younger girls face vanished for an apologetic look. "I mean, I'm not forcing you, if you don't want to."

"No, what I told you about my mom.", she corrected the girl, "Living in this house even getting mistaken for competition by her is the last thing you want to do. So if you want advice from your new big sister: Cover up until you leave for college!"

With that she turned away and walked out of the room leaving her amazingly muscular step-sister behind on her own.

To be continued...

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
Old 19-Apr-22, 23:19
Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kendra, Step-Sister extraordinary

Great start, once more MLG
The Following User Says Thank You to Molipou For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-22, 02:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molipou [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great start, once more MLG
Oh thank you. Glad you liked it. I wrote something a bit tamer in terms of violence this time.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-22, 06:07
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nice .. step mom vs step daughter?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-22, 13:43
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

One possible path is Step mom vs step daughter, but clearly step mom winning and then daughter training and stepping up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-22, 18:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice .. step mom vs step daughter?
What? How did you...? Whaaat? I've got no idea what you are talking about and if I did I would have only very subtley suggested it in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicod79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One possible path is Step mom vs step daughter, but clearly step mom winning and then daughter training and stepping up.
We'll see...

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-22, 21:48
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

late to this story but i like it a lot different for you like they said but still nice...where it goes is what's to see!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-22, 09:14
Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah! I love this one! Her biceps shape is awesome! Can't wait to read more
The Following User Says Thank You to Tapion For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-22, 09:15
Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements