Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 22-Mar-21, 20:15
Points: 3,101, Level: 23 Points: 3,101, Level: 23 Points: 3,101, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default D1 Sister - One Sided Sibling Rivalry

Hi guys, never written anything before, let me know on any pointers you may have. This is fiction and maybe should be a little more like a story and not so much of a memoir. Anyway, hope you enjoy my tales of being weaker than my star sister. If it's well received, maybe I will write more individual tales about Sarah's need to embarrass me.

All my life I have lived in the shadow of my sister. I'm 19 years old, going to the local community college and still living at home. Sarah, however is a a high school senior who has 7 offers to play Division 1 volleyball next year. I'm 6'1 and about 165lbs. She is 5'9 but a solid 150lbs of long, hard muscle. She's the kind of build that most guys would love, although some probably would be a little weirded out by her vascularity. I would normally be OK a sister outperforming me in some areas, I'm the kind of person that hopes everybody succeeds. That's probably why I haven't amounted to much though, our parents always cite my lack of drive and ambition. Without having to say it, I know they are thinking of Sarah when they tell me this. All that said, what makes my life miserable is not that I'm a nobody going to community college, it's that my sister thoroughly enjoys the spotlight and wants everybody to know that she's better than me.

Ever since we were little, she has taken every opportunity to best me. She would always join the other team in neighborhood sports just to dominate me. In baseball she would hit home runs off of me, in basketball she would run over me and then easily roll the ball off of her long fingers in to the hoop, in football she would pick me up and drive me several yards back before slamming me to the ground. I would often fumble the ball and have her pick it up then hold me down with one foot while she gloated before running toward her endzone.

In recent years though, her thirst for humiliation extended into almost every moment we spent together. Around the house she took to sort of wrestling me down to the ground and keeping me immobilized while she continued whatever task she had on her mind. Some of the frequent go-to's were fighting over the remote and her ensnaring my neck with her legs while we watched her shows for hours, or her pinning me down and sitting on my back while she talked on the phone or read a book.

As we got into the high school years she really started to rub in the vast differences between us. Sarah was constantly admiring her body and laughing at mine. She absolutely loved that she was incredibly strong and could use it to embarrass me. When somebody new was around she would say things like

"dang Josh, look how much buffer my arms are than yours, haha!"

as if she didn't say that all the time. I think she just needed to make sure the newcomer took as much notice as she did that I was her inferior brother. She had a big fondness of controlling me with her legs, too. Their length and sinewy build compared to mine made them prime tools to capture my body and hold me against my will.

I brought prospective girlfriends over a few times in those days, but quickly learned that if Sarah was home that any relationship was over before it even began. The first time I tried this, Sarah had just returned home from volleyball practice. She was removing her shoes when she said,

"Wow, my feet veins are going crazy today, doesn't that just look athletic?"

I told her to stop being weird and trying to get us to look at her smelly feet when she suddenly sprung at me and dragged me to the floor. We were a flurry of twisted limbs for a moment before she secured an armbar and had me yelling and tapping her long, toned legs.

"How 'bout I just make you look at my feet up close?"

she giggled as she lifted one leg from the arm bar and starting rubbing her sweaty foot all over my cheek. The mental humiliation is hard to describe when you have an up close view of your sister's painted toenails and toering sliding around your face while she also holds you captive with a submission move like an armbar. Powerless, I had to make eye contact with my date and she told me she was going to call her mom for a ride home. Sarah loved it and chimed in with

"good move, Audrey, you don't want to be hanging around with old smells-like-feet, here anyway, hahah!"

I spent another half hour on the floor after she left, with Sarah's veiny feet assaulting my face while she turned on the TV. She was right, they did look like they belonged to an athlete.

Another time that sticks out is when we were on a family vacation in Ireland. My parents wanted to document the trip with a lot of pictures at the different sights to remember them. Eventually, my mom must have gotten tired of the same pose we were doing so she started asking us to do something goofy while she snapped a pic. About halfway through the trip, Sarah started snatching me before the picture and stuffing my head down between her legs while she flashed a gorgeous smile and flexed a bicep. My parents just laughed and laughed like it was so original even after the 10th or so time she did it. Sarah would usually say something like

"I'm going to post this on on insta with the caption 'Do you wonder who the D1 athlete is?' hahaha!"

My face was not only red from the pressure of her squeeze, but also the verbal lashings she so easily crafted up.

Sarah truly enjoys the feeling of embarrassing me, and will capitalize on every opportunity she gets. This most recent and most humiliating instance was last Christmas. We had my uncles family over and were about to start opening gifts, when I said I wanted to play "Santa" and pass out gifts. I went to grab the first one when all of the sudden Sarah jumped on my back and we went crashing to the ground. She exclaimed,

"Silly Josh, Santa is FEMALE this year"

The way we landed she was able to slide her pajama pants legs around my head in a Figure 4 and still reach some gifts and start handing them out. While she was reaching for one of the further away boxes, she accidentally let out a little fart which conveniently was right near my face. While everyone was confirming what they just heard, Sarah instinctively snapped her legs closed as tight as she possible could and forced my face into the epicenter. The room was howling with laughter as they pinched their noses shut. With how hard she was squeezing, I couldn't really smell much but was quickly struggling to stay awake. The next thing I knew Sarah was standing over me as I came back around, and fake apologizing for doing that.

"It was just Santa's way of giving you some coal, you didn't expect anything else did you, Mr. Community College?"

Everybody laughed with her and her smug look gave me the message that she had maybe planned the entire event.

Those are just some of the highlights (or lowlights) depending on how you look at them. Maybe next year I will find some peace with her away at a 4 year university. I least my face won't smell like her feet and I may even be able to start inviting girls over again.
Old 29-Mar-21, 15:39
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,842 Times in 9,936 Posts
Default Re: D1 Sister - One Sided Sibling Rivalry

thread approved
Old 29-Mar-21, 16:02
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Nice story
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-23, 10:47
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Awesome story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smellyourgirlsfarts For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-23, 06:39
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12

Great potential for a long story
The Following User Says Thank You to affinajoseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-23, 08:22
Points: 2,190, Level: 19 Points: 2,190, Level: 19 Points: 2,190, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This needs continued