Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-13, 22:53
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default females prove stronger

It was the time. The thrilling female engaged in the centre of the ring. She hadn't lost a single match till now she had beaten all her male rivals some ended up dead.This was going to be a challenge. Today she would be put to the test, she decided to face five male opponents ( all of them with an incredible male ego) muscular . She was 5" 9" tall and weighed about 145 pounds her opponents all 5"8'' about 185 pounds.The battle takes place in the forest.

FIRST MATCH

They both come to the centre and look at each other . It was going to be hand to hand combat. The fight started. They lock up in a test of strength . They start pushing and struggling and she seems calmer. After 5 minutes the male is surprised to begin to weaken he can't keep up like this . She remains strong and fresh and then she starts to push him down .He can't believe she can overpower him so easily a female. She continues to dominate him and he can't stand it . FiInally he falls down excausted and the female competitor just looks at his pathetic state. She just proved to be much stronger and she could do whatever she wanted with him. She sits on his stomach and looks at him He is helpless beneath her . She then grabs his ar and twists it so powerfully that it breaks and she makes him scream. She cannot see him anymore looking at her superior body aware of what could await him. His fears come true. Without wasting time she pulls his head and with incredible force breaks her victim's neck leaving him lying dead under her supreme female body . It was so easy for her . She did not even break a sweat. AND she is so fresh for her next challenge.

wait till next part
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-13, 22:56
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: females prove stronger

This story is short yet SO powerful! Well done buddy! See if you can incorporate facescissors, facesitting and farts.
Old 25-Jul-13, 22:55
Last Achievements

well... not so sure about farts
Old 26-Jul-13, 10:58
Last Achievements

Default females prove stronger 2

Waiting for the second she recalled the scene of breaking her victim's neck. As he approacheed she gave him aquivk look to gauge him and then suggested they compare their musclrs (test of reflexes). He flexes his biceps and she looks at them they semm like good 13.5" . Hers are 13". He laughs thinking it is going to be very easy. They flex their legs . Her thighs are 22" his 20".He didn't like that .

Then he challenges her to a bearhug contest. She accepts knowing he thinks he could easily destroy her but having something else in mind. He catches her and starts squeezing with all his might hoping to end this quickly . She just flexes her biceps and smiles "You thought just because your biceps were a liitle bigger and you are the man you would be stronger, ha?" He can't believe it. He does his best but she hardly feels any pain. How can she be so strong? After 15 minutes of waiting she starts prying his arms apart methodically and releases the hold. "My turn".

She then grabs him in the bearhug and squeezes him tightly From the very first moment he is in complete agony "Now just watch as i crush you between my powerful arms. So pathetic ha a girl easily overpowering you and smashing your bones with her arms lifting you with the bearhug and you staring at her helpless struggling to escape ? I already feel you breaking and i am using just 50% of my strength to destroy you. Let me tell you something we won't start the fight you will find your death in this bearhug" With that she kept squeezing and increased the pressure making her opponent weaker and weaker and after two minutes he passes out. She keeps the hold cutting off all of his air supply and breaking every bone of his. Finally, she releases him after making sure he's dead and lets is lifeless body fall down. Just another male victim ending killed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-13, 12:21
Last Achievements

Default females prove stronger 3

After defeating the two first opponents the female competitor was aware of the fact she could just kill the three remaining and thought of ways to destroy them. The third opponent entered. He was 5" 8" and 170 pounds.

They start having an armwrestling match . In the right hand she has tremendous power and leaves the male struggling holding steel . After two minutes she says" Oh, have we started?" to make him feel he has no chance. He can't believe what he heard all the while she was just playing with him. She then starts pushing his hand down slowly smiling at him and doing it very slowly until she wins. With her left hand she just smashes his down in 2 seconds. He is speechless. She then suggests they try with one hand of hers against two. He agrees sure it will be a piece of cake. They start and he immediately feels his both hands slowly leaning back . How can she be that stronger ?He feels so weak.After winning she says "Now that i clearly established my superiority over you i inform you you will be dead within 10 minutes" He is insecure since he just saw how comfortably she is able to overpower him.

The they begin the fight. She quickly wears him down with her strength and wraps her legs around his torso in a bodyscissor. " Let me show you how powerful my legs are" She begins squeezing and he feels his ribs and bones starting to bend. After two minutes he has all his ribs broken one by one by her deadly legs. However, she has made sure he does not pass out or die yet to make him see what is next. She slowly then releases him and locks him in a sleeperhold with her already shown deadly arms . She firmly squeezes him and he cannot move.He is trying with everything he's got to pry her arms apart but she just quietly continues to choke him . He is quickly out and she just keeps holding him. After a minute she releases his dead now head and effortlessly picks up the body to throw it out of the fighting area. 3 dead 2 left.
Old 27-Jul-13, 20:24
Last Achievements

Default females prove stronger 4

When she saw the fourth opponent she thought of having her way with him in a different way. She was sure she would be stronger and wanted to scare him to make him fear for the life he would lose.

The mixed combat starts and they lock hands in an overhead grip test of strength. They start and she takes advantage from the begining making him suffer while pushing him down. She wants him to realize his predicament and get frightened. She beats him in three minutes. He is not quite sure why but he accepts the challenge of one hand of hers against both of his in the same chest of strength challenge. "No way you can do this" he nodds. They begin and the male opponent struggles from the start After 6 minutes he is exchausted and she slowly forces him down satisfied. He is now tired aware of her superior strength and is afraid. She wastes no time and easily lifts him up by his head which is over one of her shoulders and his left leg in a back breaking position. He is totally at her mercy and she could with a single move end his life."You are hopeless. Just for your information you had no chance at all, you were just my toy. Now i am going to kill you by breaking you in two and there is nothing you can do about it even if you escaped the hold i had other plans. But i think i have proven you i am far stronger" Fter two minutes of him struggling to escape she says "Don't struggle, weak one , i got you now , its useless so quit resisting" With that she makes the move and breaks his back killing him instantly. One more to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-14, 19:37
Last Achievements

inspired by videos