Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Feb-23, 19:12
Points: 11,403, Level: 46 Points: 11,403, Level: 46 Points: 11,403, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cathy the tomboy

Part 2: Are you in or are you out?

The powerful arms crossed in front of his wide chest TJ eyed the girl suspiciously, as she stood in front of the school clearly waiting for him.

Next to him his fellow football player Jesse just frowned. TJ did not completely disagree. After their past hearing about even a conversation with Becky would probably be enough reason for Trish to tear him a new one.

"Don't even think about hearing her out, man.", his friend told him, "She's trouble."

"Like rude.", Becky complained with a sneer.

Legs squared hips cocked sideways and chest pushed out so her big boobs made her cropped shirt strain, she was clearly as aware of just how hot she was as ever.

With a kick-ass body leaving even Trish a distant second and no qualms about letting a guy appreciate it compared to TJs rather uptight girlfriend she could be.

"You said you wanted to talk.", he said glaring trying not to think about the things he was thinking about.

Like the fact that if he was still dating her he would probably not need his right hand to do a womans job. Did Trish want to wait until her fucking wedding night? He had basically been begging, before the thing with Becky happened. Fuck, with Becky he probably would not even have to date her.

"Yeah, sure. But let's not do that here.", the former cheerleader told him, "Want to go somewhere a little more private."

"Not very damn likely!", Jesse stepped in-between them, as Becky stepped towards TJ.

Undeterred by it, she stopped only literally an inch before her firm chest was pressing up against TJs fellow linebacker.

"Are you this young maidens chaperon?", she asked mockingly with a seductive smile of her lush lips and winked at the tall black player, as she gently placed her fingertips against his chest and slowly run them across his shirt.

Lucky Bastard!, TJ thought and immediately scolded himself. He had Trish. And no matter how hot Becky was she was also most definitely a bitch. Trish was nice and she was there for him when things got tough rather than mocking him for it. She knew what he needed... well except the one thing... why was she so oblivious to that of all things.

Jesse despite being single did not seem to appreciate the hot girls touch. Had TJ not stood right behind him he may have stepped back to get away. This way he just brushed her hand off, just for Becky to chuckle at it.

"You're cute when you're playing hard to get.", she said turning back and moving away.

Her rear was swaying. She was wearing a skirt today. A short one. Very short. The type not quite exposing her – and TJ knew this for a fact – great ass, but giving off the appearance like it would at any moment let you catch a glimpse.

TJ knew he was staring. Of course he was! She was hot! He was a man! And Trish clearly did not get some of his needs as a man.

That was when he noticed Jesse was looking back at him. The contempt in the other linebackers dark eyes. How were those not glued to Beckys shaking ass right now?

"You've got a girlfriend.", the other guy groaned.

"You don't.", Becky interjected, "So with our preferred partners taken by each others, why don't the two of us have a little fun. Totally non-committal of course."

"Go fuck yourself.", Jesse responded promptly, but TJ was busy with a different piece of information.

Becky noticed it immediately. Well, she had angled for him to pick up on it.

"Don't tell me you did not know that Jesse here like totally got the hots for your girl.", she said faking shock and surprise, "It was like really obvious. I thought you were hanging out with him, because it made you feel all alpha making out with the girl he lusts after in front of him. I would totally keep a girl around to do it with her crush right in front of her."

"Is that true?", TJ asked his teammate.

"Don't play her games.", Jesse told him, but he glared at him.

"Is that true?", he repeated in a growl.

"I would never...", the other football player defended himself searching for the words, "Act on it. She's your girl."

"Damn straight she is, asshole.", TJ snarled.

"Then go see her instead of having this shit with that girl!"

"Why don't you fuck-off right now, before I kick your ass, buddy!", he hissed, clenching his fists ready to throw down with the guy nearly his size right there.

"Don't listen to her.", Jesse groaned as he turned around and slowly walked away.

"Shame, I would have had use for the two of you.", Becky said and then waved for him to follow impatiently, "Move it hot stuff!"

Truth be told TJ disliked the tone, but when he saw her shapely legs from behind and her scantly clad rear move, he decided it was not so bad to hear her out. Worst case scenario simply gave him a bit of time to appreciate those... assets...

Becky led him around the school to a spot where that could not be seen that easily from the outside and TJ could tell that there were more players from the schools football team gathered here.

Their wide receiver Ryan was moving towards them when they approached.

"I got everyone you've asked for.", he told Becky.

"Really? How impressive.", Becky told him with an eye roll and smiled at Ryan, who did not look flattered, but scared, "You can leave. I need 'man'power for what I want to do. You've got like... other qualities. Maybe."

The wide receiver was clearly fuming about the vicious taunts, but slowly turned back towards where he had come from to walk off.

"Hey, Becky, what's up?", Rick one of the defensive tackles asked with a winning grin that told TJ unlike Jesse he recognized the girls unreal hotness.

"Not exactly sure why you called us here, though.", their quarterback Scott said.

"This is like nothing you discuss within ear-shot of... oh, well... other people.", the hot girl explained, "I want revenge. And you need to like avenge your teammate over here for what was done to him."

"Hey, shut it!", TJ interrupted, when he realized what Becky was about to reveal right now.

"You guys probably heard how he got his butt kicked." TJ felt his cheeks blush, as the girl just blurted out his humiliation. "That's why he's always sneaking off to train on his own yet starts playing worse and worse. That and like the cheer squad sucks now that I'm gone."

As Becky laid down the cold hard facts TJ started to feel sick and the confused disbelieving looks his teammates were giving him did not help.

"No way!", Scott told them, "Jesse told us he landed like two hits on you, before Chaplain broke you off and stopped you from putting the runt in the hospital."

"He?", Becky asked raising one brow with a smile breaking across her features. She was enjoying revealing this part way too much. TJ shot her a pleading look to just keep it a secret, but she did not even seem to notice. "It wasn't a he. The freshman that like totally kicked his butt was a girl."

George another player chuckled and Rick joined in before they noticed TJ had his eyes cast down and was beet red.

"No way!"

"Dude, that's just embarrassing!", Shane, the offensive tackle, laughed out loud and Becky joined in even louder than him.

In fact her crystal clear laugh was so loud it let the other players stop and look at her with weirded out looks on their faces.

"Yeah, it's fucking embarrassing!", Becky spat after she had abruptly fallen silent, "For like your whole team!"

"Huh?", George wondered.

"Your top linebacker known for being a real tough guy, got his butt kicked across the school by a little girl with all the cheerleaders watching.", Becky explained to the group, "They've been giggling about you boys being just a bunch of sissies ever since."

"N-no way!", Shane stuttered, but he seemed horrified at the idea.

"Yes way.", the vicious blonde scoffed, "I know those bitches and I'm telling you they don't have a shred of respect left for you. You're not even men in their eyes anymore."

"That's not true why would they think we're all pussies just because of TJ losing a fight with some freak girl.", Rick reasoned angrily, "I mean those bitches are stuck up, but..."

"Freak girl is right.", Becky agreed but sneered, "But she's also tiny. I bet she isn't any taller than five feet and can't be much over a hundred pounds."

That was taking it too far for some of the players.

"I call bullshit on your entire story.", Scott declared dismissively, "TJ got his butt kicked? By a freshman girl half his size? That's some bullshit if I've ever heard any."

But as the quarterback counted down the embarrassing factors of TJs humiliation, he was shrinking down next to Becky and could hear the blood pounding in his ears. His teammates looked at him in terror when they realized.

"You'll problem learn soon enough about her in painstaking detail.", Becky mused cruelly, "After your rather pitiful performance in that last game – you probably remember getting flattened a lot, Scotty – I've heard those cheerleaders talking. They think if you suck that much anyway it would be fun seeing her whoop one of you guys as punishment for making them cheer on the losing team."

"What?", Rick asked furiously, "How dare these cunts!"

Shane looked panicky. "They would not..."

"It like worked out really well for Trish after that girl whipped TJ here into shape he's been her perfectly submissive gentleman. She like made him crawl right back to her and now she doesn't even have to pretend this guy is going to slip one in anytime soon anymore with that freaky little freshman monster at her beck and call."

TJ grunted angrily. That was all rubbish! She was just making shit up now!
He flushed bright red, as he realized his reaction had added credibility to Beckys claims. This fucking bitch had tricked him.

"So, who is for some pro-activity?", Becky asked with a bright smile, "I've already got a plan worked out."

"I'm in!", Rick jumped.

"I mean... okay.", Shane nodded weakly.

"Uh..." George seemed uncertain, "If you guys are in..."

"I'm not!", Scott interrupted and crossed his fit arms arms seizing up Becky with his eyes, "Your plan? Of how the four or five of us gang up on a freshman girl? Forget about it! The school would kick us out or off the team at the very least."

"Scared?", Becky asked tilting her head and mimicking a crying face.

"Your whole story is ridiculous! Our last game sucked. So what! I intend to win the next one! If those cheer girls want to gossip about me! Their loss! And if they sent a five foot freshman girl after me." The quarterback chuckled, as he brushed past Becky. "I'm just not that scared. Go find yourself some other idiots for that 'plan' of yours. Let's get out of here, boys."

"I'm in.", Rick repeated his earlier confirmation not moving an inch.

"Are you shitting me?", Scott asked as he spun back towards his team.

"I'm not going to let any fucking bitch laugh about me.", the tackle told the quarterback, who looked towards the other two.

"I definitely, don't want them to make fun of me anymore.", Shane said.

"I'm with Rick.", George said probably because the other player seemed sure of what to do.

Scott frowned and shot Becky a glare. "Guess you win!", he snapped, "But if some innocent freshman girl is getting hurt, because you put this bullshit out, I'll make you regret it."

With that the quarterback stomped off.

Becky looked after him till he vanished around a corner, before she addressed the remainder of them: "Just wait here for a bit, I need to get our trump card."

She spun around and started leisurely walking off in the same direction as Scott.

TJ looked at his fellow football players. Rick looked back at him with a dirty grin. "So how badly did she kick your ass?"

He turned away with a grunt storming after Becky.

"Oh, don't run away! We just want to be ready for that super tough chick and all.", Rick called out from behind him laughing.

Ignoring his comments TJ caught up to Becky quickly.

"What was that?!",he flared falling into step next to her.

"Oh, TJ!", she greeted with a bright smile and a smug look of superiority, "Can't thank you enough. You made such a great prop for my sales pitch. All the blushing and shaking. Fantastic job!"

TJ grabbed her forcefully by the shoulder and spun her towards himself stopping her in her tracks. "You fucking bitch, you tricked me!"

"More like all of you really.", she corrected him and brushed off his hand, "I did mostly pick the easy ones of course."

"What do you mean?"

"Uh, George is an idiot, Shane not so secretly really insecure and Rick an asshole, who thinks being on the team means every hot girl in school should be throwing herself at his feet. Of course they would jump at this once I told them they were the cheerleaders laughing stock. As a bonus I get them charged up for whatever I'm going to do about those losers from my old team once I'm done with the freaky little bitch."

"And Scott?"

"Not one of the easy ones. I knew it might not work.", Becky sighed, "But some other morons on your team do whatever he tells them, so it was worth the shot if it meant additional muscle."
She raised her chin at him with a sneer. "I don't even get what you're so pissed about? You've been itching to get payback against the little bitch, too. Now, you've got the chance to actually do it. So are you in or are you out?"

TJ hesitated. "What about Scott? If he tells on us for this..."

"Oh, don't worry. I told you I knew he may not help." She continued walking towards the edge of the building now forcing TJ to follow her.

"I mentioned a trump card, didn't I?", she told him as they rounded the corner and TJs jaw dropped.

In the shadow of a lone tree planted behind the school sat one powerfully built young woman.

She was if at all only a few years older than him, but he was pretty sure she was not a student here. He would not have missed looks like this. Not been capable of missing looks like this. Her body was a marvel. Or marble, maybe. Chiseled marble sculpted into a power-packed sun-tanned blonde amazon.

Hands folded behind her head she sat with her back against the trunk of a lone tree a half-bored look on one gorgeous face. With her elbows raised in the relaxed pose she was showing of some for a woman freakishly sized biceps that may just have out-flexed his own guns as they popped up next to her large boulderesque and cut shoulders and the thick bulges of her neck muscles.

Her chest was broad powerfully thrusting outward mostly beneath a black sports bra and pushing a pair of large juicy breasts forward until they nearly jumped out through the low neckline forming a deep inviting cleavage leading into the hard ridges between her pec muscles.

Her wide lats were pushing out from behind her back making the amazons torso incredibly wide, before it tapered-off towards a narrow waist down rippling flanks showing of chiseled muscularity even with her just sitting casually displaying unreal pronounced eightpack abs and showing-off her shiny navel piercing.

The blonde curly mane of hair moved, as the amazon turned her face towards them giving TJ a better look at long thick eyelashes framing her beautiful blue eyes and a smirk on her pink lips radiating such confidence she felt invincible even just sitting there with a half-bored look on that gorgeous face.

When compared to girls like Trish or even Becky the competition was already over. TJ knew this rock-hard broad left them both in the dust. A distant second and third place.

"Done already.", Becky sighed next to him, as she strolled towards the mighty young woman, "I would have liked to see this. What's up, Scott? Still want to make me regret something."

As the former cheerleader crouched down next to the muscular blonde TJ snapped out of his stupor at what the gorgeous female was sitting on or rather who.

The amazons magnificent yoga pants clad rear was on Scotts lower back who was sprawled out at the foot of the tree on his stomach.
One massively muscular thigh straining the skintight fabric sticking to her muscles like a second skin was resting on the quarterbacks back the mostly bare muscular calf crossing it. Her other leg was propped up the bare manicured foot on the back of Scotts head shoving his face in the dirt, as he was weakly clawing at the grass to try and push himself off the floor.

How in the world had he missed that she had been sitting on his teammate until now?! How could the sight of her be that captivating? Yet, how could it not be with hotness like that?

The other thing TJ had to realize just how quickly his fellow football player had been annihilated by this buff babe. In only the time they had needed to come here and a short conversation this amazon had apparently powered him into submission.

Becky snickered, as she reached down and grabbed the front of Scotts short hair, when the muscle beauty casually moved her foot to the floor next to it.

"Going to be honest.", the girl spoke cruelly as she pulled his head off the floor, "I've got the feeling you're the only one regretting something so far, Scott."

The jock whimpered only in response a pleading look on his face contorting with pain.

"Who's that?", the muscular woman asked with a casual look at TJ glancing him up and down, "One of the guys for the plan or another contrarian?"

"Good question?", Becky noted with a look back across her shoulder, "I asked him like just now, but did not get an answer. Maybe you want to ask him instead, Bailey."

The beautiful amazon gave TJ another appraising look, as her lips twisted into a smirk. "Could be fun? You're fine on your own here, girlfriend?"

Becky rolled her eyes at the older girls comment.

"Oh, you softened him up quite well. I'm sure I can handle little Scotty now. Don't you agree, Scott?", Becky told Bailey confidently then with lightning speed cracked a fist hard and audibly into the players face, as she held it up with the other arm.

"Good." The amazon, Bailey, slowly stood up getting off Scotts back who breathed in relief until Becky now dug both hands into his hair and straightened her legs to her full height, pulling his head along by the hair level with her hips.

The quarterback winced scrambling to get up to his knees to lessen the pain and only got Beckys knee in the face for his trouble and was knocked over backwards hitting the tree trunk with his back. He slid down the tree ending up half sitting with his back against it and half lying on the ground.

Scotts new tormentor dropped on top of him slamming her alluring hips down on his stomach and the quarterback tried to push her off with both hands and a weak grunt.

Except Becky caught his hands with her own and pushed back. Her firm but slender arms strained visibly. A deep groove formed near the bone as a hard shallow curve popped out from her upper arms.

Scott groaned his arms shaking both of their hands frozen except for tiny movements in either direction as the football player and the ex-cheerleader battled for dominance.

During their time together TJ had discovered that Becky was strong for her skinny built. Shockingly strong, but she was still a slender girl.

Under normal circumstances she would not have been able to even budge Scotts lean muscular arms, but he was through a quick but seemingly severe beating just moments ago and so TJ saw his teammates face scrunch-up with effort as his hard biceps quivered and Becky grunt as she leaned forward and saw the quarterback cave to the girl.

Beckys eyes lit-up, as she gained an inch. A grin more ecstatic and more mad than any he had seen on her spread across her face and her breath accelerated with excitement.

She was forcing Scotts struggling arms back. Muscular male arms that could throw a ball for nearly sixty feet across the field on a good day were being overpowered by a slip of a girl and she clearly loved the feeling of this powerful male failing to match her strength.

Scott was in shock and complete humiliation. Weakened or not he clearly had not thought it possible to ever be at the mercy of a girls strength like this especially with one as thin as Becky.

"That's all you've got?!", the pretty she-devil taunted once she pinned the back of Scotts hands firmly to the tree trunk next to his head, "Feels to me like you need to hit the weights, loser! How does it feel for you big tough star athlete to be weaker than a girl?"

TJ knew the feeling. He could still remember his huge bulging arm muscles faltering against a little girls. Even now he could not stand to look in the mirror whenever he remembered the devastating arm wrestling loss against the freshman girl. And unlike Becky she had not even needed to cheat.

"Come on. Say it!", Becky ordered the quarterback at her mercy excitedly, "Say that you're weaker than a girl! Say that I'm stronger than you!"

Scott grunted trying to break free, but to no avail, then Becky did release his hand and slammed one forearm into his throat, as she started to viciously punch the partially dazed young man in the face forcing moans of pain from his lips.

"Fucking – Say – It!", she demanded punctuating each word with a blow to the quarterbacks face.

"Wow, you're a natural.", Bailey mused after a short whistle, as she watched the bitchy ex-cheerleader gleefully dominate her jock victim from nearby. In passing TJ noticed shoes on the ground next to them and a red leather jacket that must have belonged to the hot amazon. Then she turned towards him with a smirk, "What about you?"

TJs head snapped in her direction as he heard her speak to reply something. Just that he was not quite sure what that something was supposed to be to begin with and when he saw her striding towards him with supreme confidence, golden locks fluttering gently in the wind behind her and those chiseled muscles bunching up on her bare arms even with no flex at all, all he could muster was a shaky "H-hey..."

The young woman moved forcefully directly at him. So forcefully he flinched back afraid she would not stop. She was taller than average but at around 5'10 to his 6'4 she only reached up to his nose.

Still TJ was the one to retreat or try to anyway. He saw the corners of those sensual pink lips twitch at his reaction amused and not in the slightest bit surprised and in a flash her hand shot up and caught him by the collar of his varsity jacket.

The muscle of Baileys forearm tightened, her biceps bounced and in a flash she had yanked him down to eye level with her.

"Hi.", she greeted smiling up close.

A part of TJ wanted to believe that had been because he had been off-balance from jerking back and he had been unable to brace himself, but if he was really honest he was pretty sure he had braced himself before the amazon had pulled him down anyways.

Seeing that smirk on her lips widen cruelly right in front of his eyes the senior gasped, as he felt her second hand roughly slide down the front of his pants, as he stood bent from her grip.

Strong experienced fingers slid down his semi-hard shaft down to his balls and made him moan involuntarily. Fondling him briefly the young woman was cupping his testicles firmly soon after sliding up his swelling shaft, as he reacted to her touch gripping his manhood not yet painfully but already with a dominance and firmness that left no doubt she was in charge.

The large athletes breath left his lips in a rattle, as his cheeks flared. Arousal was not all he was feeling. Not just humiliated by a woman simply deciding to grope his genitals he felt outright violated.

"Well, isn't this... adequate.", the amazon spoke lightly pumping his hard dick in her grip forcing him to moan and tremble from a wave of arousal, as his cheeks flared in response to her mockery.

"St-stop!", he stuttered panting hard, as Bailey continued to work his throbbing cock.

Panicking TJ he grabbed her wrist at his collar with one hand trying to pluck it off his jacket, as he reached down to his crotch with the other in a desperate attempt to yank the buff young womans strong hand out of his pants.

His large arm muscles tightened with the effort, trembling slightly trying to move Baileys limbs with his own. They did not budge.

Beneath his hands her arms did not give into his touch and even as he let out a deep grunt, as he increased his efforts her arms remained right were they were not moving the fraction of an inch.

The amazons superior smile did not falter instead her lips split in bemusement flashing pearly white teeth and TJ moaned loudly. Baileys thumb was pressing on the tip of his erect cock massaging it in a circular motion as her other fingers squeezed his manhood.

His knees were trembling from the arousal. He was powerless to stop it in every sense. In a matter of seconds he came with a loud ecstatic moan shooting his load in his pants. Hot sticky semen sullying the fabric.

Panting he stood on shaky legs before the powerful amazon, as she casually slid her hand out of his pants.

"You sure are fast. And easy.", she noted in a matter of fact tone that was humiliating him only more, "Weak dick to match the weak arms?"

She pulled him down further at his collar and this time TJ grabbed her wrist with both of his hands trying to resist. His shoulders shook with effort as he groaned loudly straining against the amazons single arm with his two.

Bailey did not even lose the look of superiority for a single instant, as her powerful biceps expanded into a huge chiseled mound out-flexing both of his own straining guns with a look of terrifying might and bulging veins crisscrossing the peak before cording up towards the swollen shoulders and power packed chest.

In truth the amazon may have no more than half an inch on TJs biceps, as she overpowered all of his prided strength with a single all-powerful arm and laughable ease, but on her shorter frame the proportionate difference made it look all the more massive.

Forced to bend down level with Baileys hips TJ was unable to defend his rear, as the amazon reached across his back and grabbed him by the back of his belt with the free hand.

He heard her inhale and gasped, as she stepped to his side and strained. He was pulled off the floor by the belt around his hips and his collar his feet leaving the ground below.

TJ was struggling in a panic, as he was choked by his collar, flailing wildly.

With a mere grunt Bailey curled her arms veins and muscle exploding on her jacked body then pushed them up with loud groan and forced another gasp from TJs lips as she pressed him clean above her head.

Air-bound he could see behind Baileys powerful body, where Scott was now fully on his back arms pinned above his head by Beckys fully extended twig arms, as she had him mounted and was shoving her gorgeous tits down into his face. Her hips were grinding the quarterbacks, as her legs were extending backwards feet hooking around the football players ankles and twisting them sideways by raising her heels off the floor forcefully rotating the males calves outward straining his legs and knees in an agonizing grapevine hold.

Then he dropped like a rock slamming to the ground behind Bailey where she had let him fall down.

Groaning he stared up weakly, just as the muscular woman was turning around towards him one of her feet stepping across his throat dominantly pinning him down and making him choke.

Standing above him like a goddess with a look of absolute power and superiority on her beautiful face and the lush lips in a mocking smile, she threw her arms up in a double biceps pose flexing her larger muscles down at him.

TJ could no longer say whether or not it was despite or because he was forced to watch helplessly pinned underfoot that he could feel himself get aroused by this woman against his will once more.

In this hidden spot behind the school two athletic male members of the football team were right now being beaten, overpowered, humiliated and completely emasculated by pair of fit bitchy females and even as TJ could feel himself tear up at the realization his cum soaked pants were tenting from his once more stirring cock.

Bailey realized he was completely beaten in every sense of the word at one last glance. "So what was it? Are you in and are you out?", she asked the pink lips cracking a knowing smile.

"In...", he wheezed. Whatever else happened he would be getting his revenge with this muscular broad on his side.

To be continued...

Last edited by MLG; 27-Feb-23 at 19:23.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-23, 14:49
Last Achievements

Part 3: In the Hallway

There was this awkward silence between them ever since Cathy had left them back at the cafeteria. And yet Hannah could not help but notice how much time they were taking to get to their classroom. The hallways were empty already and they would both end up being late if they kept wasting their time.

Stalking awkwardly next to each other they were trying to keep their eyes peeled to what was in front of them until Hannah could not help herself but glance to the side at Luke, who jolted a step away from her with such suddenness she flinched.

With that they had finally stopped and were completely staring each other down half freaked and Hannah could hear her heartbeat accelerate. He had been looking at her this whole time! Staring at her maybe?

"That... was something.", she said to break the silence and Luke cleared his throat.

"Yeah.", he said, "I... uh... lost."

Apparently he had thought she had meant the arm wrestling match. Which clearly meant his defeat was still on his mind.

"I'm sorry.", she said.

"What? No, you won fair and square.", the boy hurriedly told her, "It's just... I didn't know..."

"What? That I would win?"

"No. Yes, but it's not what I meant. It's just... your arms..." The boy looked down for a moment before he turned away and continued in a hurry. "You've been working out? Your arms I mean?"

"Oh! Yes, a little...", she told him slightly embarrassed, "A lot, actually."

"Good.", Luke said and cleared his throat again, "I kinda did, too. So it would have been kinda embarrassing to lose, if you had not. Kinda."

"Yeah. I guess so.", she nodded then realized what he had said, "So, you're not embarrassed I beat you?"

"No, of course not! Okay, maybe... a little bit.", he admitted his cheeks darkening in a shade of red, "I mean you are a girl... a regular girl not..."

"Cathy.", Hannah completed his line of thought, "Yeah, I'm not Cathy."

"But it's cool!", Luke told her hurriedly, "It's not really that embarrassing, right? Losing to arms like..."

She saw him glance at her upper arms currently fit, but fairly unassuming and felt her fingers tremble a little as her heart rate spiked.

"Arms that good.", Luke finished subconsciously grabbing his own biceps.

"Thanks.", she told him also avoiding eye contact.

There was a moment of awkward silence and Hannah swore she was going to die, before it was going to have passed.

Like Luke liked her arms. Shit, what was she supposed to say to that now?

"We probably should get going." Luke finally broke the silence. "Class is..."

"Do you want to see my biceps?", she blurted out the last thing she would have ever consciously decided on asking anyone.

Luke was suddenly staring at her.

Because she was a crazy person in his mind clearly. Why would he ever...

"I mean... sure...", he stuttered bashfully his cheeks flushing bright red now.

"O-okay.", she muttered with her heart going a million miles an hour after it must have briefly stopped.

She raised her arm nervously holding it out parallel to the floor before she made a fist and tightened her arm. Her forearm tensed visibly with muscles rippling smoothly beneath the skin, while her hard triceps was curving downwards from her arm. Then slowly she curled her arm and as the slope of her triceps lowered the muscles on top of the arm slowly balled up beneath her pristine skin rising upwards smoothly. A nice hard ball of muscle was popping out of her arm protruding forward as well forming a groove beneath it that met with the one separating her triceps in a fork then run toward her armpit.

Luke was staring his lips pressed together tightly, as his eyes went wide. He came closer slowly his eyes transfixed on the firm swimming muscles straining on her arm. He raised his hand reaching out then stopped his finger tips inches from the muscle.

He looked her in the face. They did not speak a word. Her throat was dry making it impossible when she tried to swallow or speak, so she just nodded and immediately felt his warm hand cup the pronounced biceps muscles.

His grip tightened firmly on her arm squeezing.

Automatically she put more strength into her flex stopping Lukes fingers from digging into her arm preventing him from compressing her firm muscles.

Hannah felt the corner of her lips twitch as she could not help but smirk at the sensation and that impressed look on the boys face. His grip relaxed; his palm sliding tenderly across the stretched skin down the curve of the biceps ball and over onto her firm shoulder next to it. Then her heart quickened at the sensation of his fingertips following down the groove between the two towards her pronounced armpit formed between her hard lats standing out behind her and her chest. With her heart pounding his fingers traced along the edge of her chest following its form until they reached the smooth black fabric of her top covering her chest and breasts. Luke hesitated his index finger still on the naked section of her pectorals.

She pulled away turning away to hide her flushing cheeks and dodge the look in Lukes eyes. Her heart was racing.

"Well.", she said awkwardly and nervously run a hand through the long copper-colored hair, "Those are my muscles."

She cut off her voice, as she felt Lukes hand on her naked back, exposed by her neckholder top, gently following the grooves of hard muscles lining her strong back right beneath the skin.

"You're beautiful."

Had he really just said that?

She was slowly turning back towards him.

"Yeah.", she exclaimed, "First time you noticed?"

"No.", he responded gazing at her and looking deeply into her eyes, "No, it wasn't."

There was a wall between them. A friendship built since the early years of their lives. Steady, save, stable. And now it was giving way. The last few minutes had made it crack in places that should have been holding for eternity. Things that should never have been able to change between them had started to move. And the wall was ready to crumble at one touch now. To give way to something else or nothing at all.

"Luke...", Hannah spoke.

"Hannah." The boys gaze shifted past her head and the way he spoke her name was hard; cautious. "Behind you."

She blinked and could see above Lukes shoulder from where she was standing.

"Here too.", she told him.

Three guys were walking down the hallway towards them next to each other but spread out across the width of the corridor. They were tall, each one easily more than six feet in height, and strong looking and with those jackets Hannah had no problem remembering they were from the football team.

As Luke looked over his shoulder to see what Hannah had spotted, she turned around to face the direction he had been alerted by. A fourth football player was approaching them from this direction and him Hannah recognized immediately. Problem was TJ was not alone. There was a familiar girl with him and she tensed up at the mere sight of her perfect features and the superior smile she carried herself with so effortlessly.

"How are you doing, bitch?", Becky greeted, as she and her lackeys stopped a few steps away from them cutting off their escape in either direction, "Actually... I like totally don't care."

"Why the hell are you still hanging out with her, you bastard?", Luke wanted to know from TJ clearly furious with the giant football player, "Are you cheating on my sister again?!"

"No!", the older student burst.

"Well... I'm not sure you can deny that quite this categorically.", Becky chirped in with a vicious smile and the football player blushed bright red.

"You son of a..." Luke wanted to approach TJ, but Hannah grabbed his shoulder to hold him back and glanced behind them, where the three other football players stood waiting impatiently.

"This has nothing to do with Trish!", TJ declared angrily.

"True.", Becky admitted, as she took another step towards them confirming that way, that the ambush must have been about Cathy, "I just need a small favor from your girlfriend here."

"That's her?", one of the guys behind them asked, "Seriously?"

"What?", the former cheerleader tilted her her head then shook it, "No, as plain as she is this one is way more feminine than that bitch, Rick. Well, so is her boyfriend here really."

Luke had cut into the older girls path. He was taller than her but the hot girl was undeterred looking him up with a devilish smile on her face.

"Just how emasculated would you be, getting you butt kicked by little hot me in front of her?", she asked with shocking confidence.

"Piss off!", the boy snapped and the hot girl rolled her eyes.

"You're no fun.", she told Luke then raised her voice, "Take her!"

Hannah felt a large hand grab her shoulder from behind and gasped as she was yanked back by the guy Becky had called Rick. Luke spun after them, but another player that must have outweighed him by at least fifty pounds jumped in between with a two-handed shove that sent the boy stumbling back several steps and nearly tumbling to the floor.

Lukes face flushed with anger, as he caught himself and charged right back at the older athlete. The guy seemed to find the attack amusing right until the young runner crossed the distance a little quicker than expected and cracked a fist into his face.

The players head snapped back, but he seemed unaffected by the blow beyond a bit of discomfort and swung a punch of his own in retaliation, then gasped painfully, as Luke dove below and swung a hook into his side. He hunched over winded exposing his jaw for sharp uppercut that staggered him.

Simultaneously Hannah used the surprise of the football player holding her caused by his buddies trouble and grabbed the hand digging into her shoulder by the thump. With a sharp outwards twist she broke Ricks grip and then immediately twisted it in the opposite direction with both of her hands until the thumb was pointing outward again, as she ducked through underneath his shoulder and pulled his arm straight back. With a grunt she drove her heel into the the back of his leg dropping him to his knees with a pained sound.

"Are you serious right now?!", Becky burst her voice filled with outrage at the inability of her jock entourage to overpower the two of them immediately.

"Hannah, run!", Luke called out to her already running through between the two football players they had been facing and pulled her along by her hand.

She did her best to keep up with the boy, but the last of the three guys on this side of them jumped in their path and slammed right into Luke, who lost his grip on Hannahs hand, as the much more massive guy drove him back nearly lifting him off his feet and tackled him into one of the hallways walls.

Her crush dropped at the wall when the player let go of him with the wind knocked clean out of him and immediately got struck by the guys foot as the football player began to kick him repeatedly.

"Thank you, Shane!", Becky snapped, "Looks like at least one of you decided not to get fucked up by a girl today."

"Stop!", Hannah screamed and run at the player, as Luke was curling up at his feet desperately trying to defend himself from the onslaught.

The guys back was wide open, but before she could get to him, Rick wrapped both of his thick arms around her waist from behind and scooped her off the floor.

"Got you this time, bitch!", he hissed behind her.

Hannah roared and kicked out violently with her legs smacking her heels into his knees and legs as she struggled with all of her might.

The male grunted with effort but more annoyed then truly challenged by her resistance then cried out, as she reached behind herself and raked her nails across his face scratching him, before she found his eye and jammed her thumb into it.

He roared in pain and she used his distraction to drive her elbow down on Ricks wrist to try and break out of his embrace. He held onto her but set her down to try and readjust. So she bent forward and drove her rear up into his hips until she could reach the floor with her hands. Grabbing through beneath her own legs she managed to take hold of one of his ankles with her hands and drove her hips back into him harder, as she lifted with all of her strength, sending the much larger male crashing down behind her.

Not taking a break Hannah flung herself forward and jumped on the back of the guy pounding on Luke named Shane. She wrapped her legs around the larger males thighs hooking her feet behind them and her arm around his throat locking tight behind his thick neck and dug her newly developed biceps into his carotid artery.

"Am I supposed to fight them myself?", Becky asked impatiently, "Would you floor those kids already?"

The player choked reeling backwards and fought with her weight for a moment as he reached up and grabbed her arm trying to pull it off. However he was nearly twice her weight and a good four to five inches taller than her, so he managed to stay on his feet. Hannah closed her eyes shut with an enormous grunt giving it her all to keep her hold tight and choke the giant football player out on his feet.

He wheezed miserably and staggered beneath her then changed strategies and with a muffled groan drove her into the nearest wall with his back.
The impact shook her to the bone, as she crashed into the wall. Hannah managed to hold on but her grip slipped now lacking any real strength. Shane gasped for air breathing in relief, as he pulled her arm away from his throat and with a loud grunt slammed her once more into the wall.

Hannahs head whipped around as her body went limp and she dropped off Shane to the floor at his feet, as the player stumbled sideways catching himself against the very same wall panting.

"Leave her alone, asshole!" Luke run right into Shane shoving him against the wall and pulled back his arm to punch him in the face, when the player he had fought earlier suddenly yanked him back towards the middle of the hallway from behind and buried his fist into the younger boys gut, as he spun around to face him.

Spittle flew from the track runners mouth as the blow bent him in half doubling over. He choked on his feet barely capable of remaining standing, when the football player pulled his head up by the hair and struck him across the face.

Luke went crashing down at the older guys feet.

"No!", Hannah grunted forcing herself up to her knees and struggled up to her feet as she was already crawling towards the scene, "Stop it!"

She staggered past Shane, who let her pass still fighting to get his breath back, but the second she stood Rick crashed into her back and slammed her down to the floor, mounting her hips from above as she was down on her stomach.

She struggled trying to scream but there was probably over two hundred pounds of guy weighing down on her and pressing the air from her lungs. Her arms got caught and forcefully pulled behind her back.

"Stop! Let go!", she screeched, when her attacker pushed his knee on both of her arms until her slender limbs protested and covered her mouth and nose with one hand freed up by that maneuver.

She screamed muffled by his huge paw at first but managed to shake her head a little more free and get his middle finger between her teeth biting down with all of her might.

"Ow, you stupid whore!", Rick cried out above her as she managed to draw blood and yanked his hand free right before he smacked it down on top of her head smacking her into the floor rocking the world around her.

She blinked disoriented with a weak groan passing her open lips. Luke was back on his feet staggering away from the player that had knocked him down in an attempt to keep his distance and slapped away one of the guys arms with both hands, then brought his own up to cover himself from a second blow that drove him back with the sheer mass difference between them anyway and nearly knocked him into Shane who had circled around his back and shoved him forward.

"Hey, enough!", Hannah heard TJ raise his voice for the first time since the brawl had started, as he approached Luke and the two players surrounding him, "That's still my girls brother!"

"Oh, right.", Becky chimed in strolling past the large male without a care in the world, "Change of plans, we'll take him."

The linebacker shot her a glare. "That was not what we planned!"

Beckys lips curled cruelly into a smile. "I'm afraid I like don't give a shit and you're like not getting a say in this."

"You fucking..."

"Save it, loser!", the blonde cut him off coldly, "You're not exactly essential to what we're doing anymore, are you? Like what are you going to do?"

"Oh, the girl is done playing games with you, man.", Rick blared laughing on top of Hannah.

"And you're already part of this so it's not like you'd be able to tell on us. In other words..." Becky paused sliding one finger up TJs broad chest and over the skin beneath his jaw. "I like totally own your sexy ass."

TJ grunted visibly seething with anger, but his jaw clenched tightly and he did not say anything.

"Serves you right.", Luke spat then glared at Becky, "Leave Hannah alone!"

"Fucking hero.", the girl said and giggled, as she slammed a fist into her palm, "How about I let you both go. You just need to take me down. One-on-one."

Luke looked at the older girl suspiciously. She was shorter than he was and the former cheerleader could not weight more than 120 pounds soaking wet, if she even passed 110. And with the polished looks she was the last person on earth anyone would have expected to want to get into a bare knuckle fight.

"Come on! Nothing to lose." Becky spread her arms invitingly then smirked at the boy, "Or do you want me to go fight that skank under Ricks ass over there instead?"

The boys fist snapped forward, but Becky laughed as she slapped his arm down with one hand and hit back with the other nailing the track runner straight in the face. Luke stumbled back shaking his head and his knees trembled. Even if he had been battered by the football players earlier the force behind her punch had clearly shocked him, just like Hannah when she had lashed out at the bitchy girl before Luke had to find out that blonde barbie was a lot scrappier than she appeared at first glance.

"Scared?", Becky asked in a cutesy voice, as Luke tried to circle around her then bounced to the side out of the path of him lunging at her.

She kicked his knee as he passed her making him flinch and crouched down beneath Luke swinging at her as he turned back. Her fist shot upwards as she straightened her legs punching his jaw from below and sent him stumbling backward for a front kick to his thigh dropping him down on his rear at her feet.

"Stop it! Leave him alone! Stop, you fucking bitch!", Hannah yelled desperately trashing beneath Rick, but to no avail she could not even budge the large players bulk pinning her down.

"Shut your trap!", the male growled and shoved her face into the dirty hallway floor.

She tried to cuss at him, but with her face getting mashed against the ground she could not even manage that. She was completely helpless.

"This is fun!", Becky cooed as she dropped on Lukes chest and dominantly shoved his shoulders down pinning him beneath her moaning, "Please tell me it's good for you, too!"

"Get off, you bitch!", Luke grunted trying to throw off the skinny blonde but could not raise his torso off the floor with the girl shoving him down.

"Need to fix that mouth of yours!", Becky cheered and raised a fist.
"No!", Hannah begged, as she saw her fist crunch down into Lukes face, before the girl pulled back the other arm and smacked it down into his face as well.

Tears were welling up in her eyes as she could only helplessly watch a girl she hated beat up on the boy she liked until she was satisfied.

Luke whimpered as Becky rose from his chest and Shane and the other player dragged him up by his arms in-between them.

"You can let that one go for lunch period.", Becky told Rick, "I like want her bitch friend to worry for a bit. Tell her where she can find us, so said bitch friend knows where to find us. And skank?"

The older girl seized Lukes throat with one hand squeezing it where Hannah could see it, when she addressed her directly. "If you're friend doesn't show or you tattle on us to someone else, pretty boy here is going to stop being so pretty."

Done laying out the rules to her Becky released Luke and sauntered off down the hallway, the other players in tow with Luke getting dragged away by them. Only once they had vanished around a corner Rick bothered to get off her back.

"Get up, you little bitch!", he hissed glancing at his injured finger with a pained expression before he returned his attention to Hannah.
He yanked her to her feet with a look of contempt, she glared at him angrily, but he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the nearest locker.

"Don't you try me!", he spat, "I'm not going to get my butt kicked by a girl like TJ did."

"Yeah, because you brought friends. Cathy would wipe the floor with you by yourself."

"Shut up!" He slapped her across the face and she slumped in his grip.

Hannah gasped as she felt his hand slide inside of her pants back pocket suppressing a cry to not antagonize him, but luckily he merely pulled her phone out and shoved it in his own pocket.

To be continued...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-23, 09:30
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

wow!!! this has been interesting...becky the blonde cheerleader pretty girl can fight. i NEED to see where this goes!!!
Old 09-Jun-23, 19:25
Last Achievements

Part 4: I own you

Becky was relentless. After setting the time she had set for their confrontation, she had quickly gotten bored waiting for it and it was Luke who had gotten to pay the price for it.

Pushing the freshman to his feet she had mocked him and shoved him around, as she dared him to fight back. Luke was a tough little idiot so it did not take much convincing for the young runner to start throwing fists again. He did not stand a chance.

Evading his punches with a swift step the ex-cheerleader pounded his face time and time again, a counter blow whistling across his cheek for each missed swing of his own without a smile of gleeful sadism ever leaving her face. Driving him back with a kick to the torso to gain distance whenever she needed the hot girl was whooping the boys ass to the entertainment of TJs teammates, who were soon grouping around the two of them laughing and cheering the she-devil on and shoving Luke back to the middle where he was easy prey, whenever he staggered away from Becky.

Panting and struggling against the girls assault the younger boy could soon no longer do anything but try to cover his battered and bruised face. Becky just swung a hard kick into his knee, as she gave his cowardly stance a laugh.

"Not much of a man are you?", she asked snidely kicking his hips and making him wince, "Aren't you ashamed to cower in front of a girl?"

The girl spun flexibly whipping her shapely leg high up, the sexy leg bared by her skimpy cuttoffs almost going straight up as she swung it over Lukes neck and struck him in the back of the head. Hooking her leg behind him she swung it down slamming the younger boy hard to the floor on his back.

Dominantly putting her foot down across the freshmans throat Becky stepped over him. She was running her hands back through her slightly sweaty hair with a moan raising her elbows, seemingly in ecstasy from her new-found desire of dominating guys with only her surprisingly tough hot body.

She licked her lips grinning as she panted. "And we both know if I let you, you would still want to do me.", she gasped, "Or beg me to let you."

Luke groaning beneath coughed, but glared up at her with a black eye and one almost swollen shut from one of the players blows earlier in the hallway.

"Not even if you were the last bitch on earth.", he wheezed and Becky smirked.

"We'll see.", she said and abruptly dropped down, her firm ass slapping hard enough down on his chest to make him gasp. Next thing that landed was her fist on his face cracking his skull against the floor and busting his nose open.
Luke tried guarding his face with his hands and shove Becky off, but she bounced on top of the boy slamming her knees down on top of his upper arms.

Lukes lips split in a miserable cry of agony, as the hot girl started started forcefully rocking her knees back and forth on top of his biceps muscles with her full weight resting on them, as she raised her butt. Grinding his muscles into paste beneath her knees, Luke was only left struggling and trashing helplessly beneath her his legs kicking out wildly and uselessly behind the girl.

TJ who had been left gloomily watching from a bench nearby reflexively tried to stand, as he saw the tears break and streak down the younger boys face, but grunted as he was suddenly stuck. The instant he had tried to raise himself of the bench two powerful hands had pressed down on his traps between his shoulders and his throat and had slammed him back down on the bench. He winced as he felt the feminine fingers compress his traps painfully and dig into his body.

"Just enjoy the show like everyone else.", a feminine voice whispered into his ears, "That little hottie seems to have the time of her life getting her first taste of true superiority. But that's just the baby course. You keep your weak ass down or I introduce you to the advanced stuff."

Bailey leaned over his neck, as she released him sliding her powerful arms around his neck and painfully slowly wrapped one around his neck like a massive anaconda. Her huge biceps rolled into a not yet flexing ball of muscle pressing against his throat; the expansion of the muscle forcing his chin up.

The football players breath rattled, as his body seized up in terror at the threat promised by this all-powerful arm. He could feel the blood pump beneath the skin of the warm pulsating muscle against his neck. Even without fully flexing the flesh of this womans biceps had a hardness to them beyond anything possible for his own football built muscles.

A moan left TJs lips as he closed his eyes, as he felt the young womans lips on his earlobe, nibbling a little, while she held his head in place with her massive arm, and then slid the tip of her tongue into his ear. An intense wave of arousal and utter humiliation washed over him. How could this bitch be this hot to him while humiliating him like this?

He stifled a gasp, as her second arm reached down his front and her hand was pushed down his pants slim fingers wrapping tightly around his stiffening manhood. His eyes shot open glancing over towards his teammates, but all of them were focused on Becky and her torturous game in the middle of them. Nobody as much as glanced over towards the two of them.

Pounding her hard glutes back down on Lukes chest Becky ended her brutal ride of the younger boys muscles, but pinned his wrists down to the floor with her hands. She slid her hips down his chest and stomach towards his own, as she extended her legs backwards. Her feet hooked across the freshmans calves twisting them awkwardly outward and forcing a pained gasp from him with the grapevine. Having destroyed his arms Becky was beginning to wreck his legs now.

She leaned forward down into Lukes bloody face and forcefully shoved her tongue down his throat. That was the most fitting way of describing it. The kiss was violent, loveless and so visibly invasive the guys watching them, who would have usually envied whoever got to kiss the schools very own bitch goddess, were not completely sure anymore they would have wanted to trade places right now. It was so visibly not pleasurable and not appealing, but merely a violating declaration of ownership.

Releasing the kiss Beckys lips dripped the blood from Lukes lips, as she put them to his ear as she bend his legs further outward causing him cry out as the tears started flooding again.

"I'll enjoy telling you sister all about making you my bitch.", the ex-cheerleader told the boy cruelly, "I'll even personally demonstrate it in detail."

TJ felt sick to his stomach. There was a desire inside of him to jump up and shove Becky of his girlfriends little brother and tell her to never come close to either of them again. But the sickening thing was that he felt an even stronger desire an irresistible urge controlled by a hand on his dick and a biceps across his neck.

"I already own you.", Bailey told him matter-of-fact her lips at his ear, "One fucking flex and you pop a boner or get knocked out cold. One tight grip..."

TJ inhaled sharply, as the fingers closed around his shaft digging into it.

"And the last thing making you a man goes bye-bye.", the amazon added her tongue sliding out of her mouth teasingly stroking across his ear once more.
TJ whimpered. The pressure on his cock intensified as he grew more aroused and his swelling dick was being compressed more.

"Sit tight!", she ordered him calmly, as she released his throbbing dick, "And I let you eat my pussy like the slut you are when we're done here."

He nodded shakily, as the powerful amazon released him and moved away somewhere behind him where he could not see her. Trembling he bend forward trying to hide his pants tenting from view.

Over by his teammates his ex-girlfriend rose to her feet above her beaten victim. "Get up, we've got a lot more time to kill!"

She sat at the back of a storage room used only by the cleaning personal that would not begin work until later in the day. With her legs pulled close and her arms wrapped around them Hannah was resting her forehead on her knees, as her cheeks were burning with hot tears.

Her body was still aching all over from getting tossed around and flattened by the large football players earlier and she could feel her painfully pulsing face had swollen up from the slap; hurting at the slightest touch.

Rick stood at one of the walls next to the door with his arms crossed occasionally glaring up at her between staring at his phone to pass the time and not miss new messages from his teammates. Her own phone in his possession had been going hot with new message for a bit until the enraged football player had shut it off.

How long ago had that been? Was somebody maybe looking for her by now? How much time was left until lunch period when she was supposed to be released?

Hannah had no clue.

"What are you staring at?", Rick suddenly barked, as she had kept her eyes up for a little to long.

"Just some bitch.", she bit back.

"You're a bitch!", the older male growled, "You better keep your trap shut or..."

"Becky is a bitch and you're her bitch. What does that make you? You're doing this for some pussy like TJ? So a girl touches your dick maybe?"

"I said shut up!", he roared, but Hannah was past caring. Should he hit her again if he wanted.

"All that work and it's still just your right hand, isn't it?", she mocked, "That's just sad."

"Oh, you fucking whore!", Rick roared pushing off the wall in his back and stormed over towards her, "You think I let you talk to me like that?"

He reached her in an instant grabbing her and tossed her down to the floor on her back at his feet.

"I'll teach you, you stuck up little...", the huge male growled as he bent forward to reach down to grab her again.

Hannah screamed as she fought back desperately, raising her legs and trying to push back the much larger attacker by the hips with her feet and straining to keep him far enough away to stay out of his arms reach.

Rick grunted with effort, as he tried to push forward and pull her feet off him to get past her. Hannah grunted fighting with all of her might and managed to keep her feet lodged against the football players bulky frame.

The football player was blowing steam through his nose, fighting the power of her long legs and firm thighs, but the guy had so much weight on her she could already feel her legs burn and begin to cave slowly from the pressure.
Frantically she pulled one leg back, as she felt it slip and tried to kick her opponent right in the balls.

He saw it coming and managed to guard his genitals with his forearm, easing the pressure on her unintentionally from the surprise.

Hannah gasped then moved swiftly and grabbed the boys ankle with her hand, while she kept her one foot on his hip and pulled back the other again with her knee all the way at her chest. As she raised her hips up for more reach, she kicked out with a scream and all of her might, nearly her whole body resting on little more than her shoulder blades.

This time her blow connected, her foot catching the surprised boy right under the chin with her whole strength behind it.

The players eyes rolled in his skull. His head bobbing about, as he was nearly knocked out on his feet, but still remained standing.

Hannah grit her teeth, as her body slumped back to the ground, but hooked her foot behind Ricks calf, then pulled his leg towards herself, as she pushed with the foot still on his hips and successfully managed to sweep the large male off his feet.

Rick went crashing down to the floor on his back and groaned, as he stirred on the ground in a daze.

She was already rolling over sideways and struggling to get away from him on all fours, while she was fighting herself up to her feet then bolted for the door the moment she stood.

Slamming against the wooden exit, Hannah yanked on the doors handle rattling it, as the door did not open.

Frantically she spun for where Rick had stood earlier and spotted the key on a shelf next to it, where she expected the player must have put it. She grabbed it and managed to slide it into the lock.

Hannah wanted to turn it, but suddenly felt a large hand dig into her copper-red hair and cried out as Rick yanked her back from behind. She kicked the floor driving her back into his much bigger frame behind her with all of her strength and swung her elbow behind herself.

It was a lucky shot, but she managed to hit him in the face causing Ricks grip to slip and give her the chance to rush back for the door.

However, the player succeeded in capturing her wrist as she tried to get away and spun her around to face him, then shoved her back with both hands slamming her into the door with her back hard enough to rattle it in its frame.

"I'll fucking kill you!", he roared as he lunged at her.

Hannah ducked, diving beneath the grasp of his large hands and drove her knuckles into his flank in a hook, hoping to hit the liver.

Rick coughed in surprise and Hannah landed a swift jab on his face then followed-up with a straight in a one-two-combo, causing the boys head to shake, but he had taken worse blows to the head on the field and remained mostly unaffected, lunging again.

Hannah tried to slip past him with a quick step, but Rick caught her around the waist with on arm and scooped her off her feet with a loud grunt throwing her whole body back again.

This time her back hit the door frame at an angle and she cried out as she felt the hard edge hit her spine. Next instant Ricks large fist already buried itself in her gut and knocked the wind clean out of her.

She choked violently, her whole body convulsing in pain and staggered away unable to breath or fight. She hit a shelf and held onto it for dear life, but felt her knees give in beneath her and slumped down in front of it.

"You... get it now...?", Rick panted clutching his face with one hand, but advanced on her, "You're not... getting away! I fucking own you!"

Hannah tried to respond, but felt her mouth and lungs still spasm from the merciless gut check from a moment ago.

Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Hello? Everything okay in there?", asked female voice that sounded somewhat familiar to Hannah even in her dazed state.

Rick frowned with his lips tightly pressed together even seemingly holding his breath.

"Hello, what's going on in there?", the girl outside asked, "I know somebody is in there."

The football player still did not say anything and glared at Hannah to not dare to open her mouth. Right now she could not have said anything, even if she had wanted to.

"Okay, listen: This is really weird, so if you're not going to tell me what's happening in there, I'm calling a teacher."

Ricks eyes widened in a panic. Then he shot Hannah a glare.

"One word and I make sure you're boyfriend gets fucked up worse than you can possibly imagine.", he hissed in a low voice.

Then Rick rushed for the door. He turned the key and pulled the door open for a few inches to peer outside.

Hannah could not see who was out there, as she could only see the door from her position, but she finally recognized the voice as that of Kelly now that she was getting her breath back.

"So, what is this?", she heard the stoner girl ask, "Secret party or like a really rough make-out session?"

"None of your business, freak!", Rick responded gruffly, "You tell anyone shit about any of this, I'll find you and fuck you up!"

"Woah, okay.", the green-haired girl replied in an appeasing tone, "Not like I care whether or not you and your teammates are having an orgy in there or whatever."

"Fuck off!", Rick growled as he tried to close the door again then let out a sound of surprise as at the last second it stopped right before being shut, "What...?"

Hannah blinked as she realized a small hand had slipped into the gap between the door and the frame and seized it keeping the only two or three inches wide gap open.

"Oh, one more thing.", Kelly spoke smugly, "Cathy here and I are looking for this friend of ours. You would not have happened to have seen her in there, would you?"

Rick grunted trying to finally close the door, then louder when it was beginning to open slowly against his efforts. With a bang his second hand came up pushing against the back of the door, but even as his breath heaved and he groaned with strain the little gap the door had been open continued to widen.

"What the fuck!", he cursed unable to see what was the origin of the incredible force trying to push open the door, but braced his feet against the floor with and leaned forward pressing with both of his fully extended arms and his full weight against the back of the door.

From Hannahs position she could see nothing more than that single girlish hand holding the side of the door pushing on the other side of that battle.

Rick groaned loudly leaning against the wooden surface of the door with all of his might. Hannah could see his broad back flare, as his musclebound arms and wide shoulders shook with the effort of trying to drive it forward towards the closed position.

However, it just did not move. Trembling and shaking audibly the door seemed to be locked in place regardless.

Then it did move, but towards the open position. And Rick closed his eyes shut with a deep grunt, his skin reddening with the effort, as his arms were caving in to the pressure bending by the elbows. He pushed himself forward throwing his whole body against the door pushing with his hands forearms and chest, as his muscular legs strained to push forward.

If anything the door was beginning to open even faster in response, forcing another gasp from the football players lips, as his shoes were audibly sliding back over the storage rooms floor.

"No! Stop! Shit!", he cursed right before the door swung open with a terrible force sending him staggering back away from it.

Hannah could not help but stare in absolute awe, as she saw Cathy standing in the door frame with Kelly behind her. All 5feet of hers were standing up proudly with her single hand pressed against the back of the door.

The girl clad in her usual hoodie and baseball cap had forced the door open against the football players best efforts with just the strength of a single arm.
Rick could see it too standing opposite of her with a face that had lit up bright red from the exhaustion and embarrassment.

"You!", he gasped, "It's you isn't it?!"

Cathy took a casual step forward into the room, scanning the entire storage room with her green eyes, before the older male was even done talking, as she did so. Her gaze pausing on Hannahs own battered form and hardened in response.

"Yeah, I'm me.", she mocked Ricks unspecific declaration, with her eyes still traced on Hannah.
She could see her friends jaw tighten and her face turn pale with anger. "And you're some weak asshole who hurt my friend."

"You stuck up little...", Rick roared, "I would kick your ass right now, if it weren't for..."

"Little, huh?", Cathy scoffed, cutting the player off, as she rolled her powerful shoulders, "So how comes you're too fucking scared to fight me. Isn't that because you know, I'd kick your weak butt right here."

"Oh, yeah?", the player asked, "Sorry, but if you even try your friend is going to-"

He was cut off as Cathy suddenly moved in with a lightning-fast step and and slammed into his hips with her shoulder as she clasped his thigh with both arms and pinched it to her chest. Pulling it off the floor between her own legs, she squeezed her thighs together trapping it.

Before the older male could even react to his predicament the freshman had already lowered her knees smashing her body down on his leg and forced his standing leg to bend. She spun around him with a kick step throwing him down onto his back while maneuvering herself between him and Hannah.

Kelly, who was watching with an impressed look on her face meanwhile stepped inside the storage room with them and shut the door behind her locking it with a turn of the key, then leaned back against the wall next to it with her slender arms crossed and a smug look on her face, when Rick looked over towards her from the floor at the sound of the exit getting shut again.

"I'm over here.", Cathy noted standing above the football player and glaring down at him, "And not done whooping your sorry ass."

Rick looked over to her staring up with his cheeks flushing.

"You just got lucky!", he declared as he sat up quickly and stood up with a grunt.

In response Cathy spread her arms with her palms facing upwards and curled her fingers motioning towards herself, while she was wide open.

"Come on, try again!", she dared him, "I'm going to rip your arm from its socket before this is over, if you piss me off any more, though."

"Uh...", the sudden verbal description of a future injury caught the player by surprise and Hannah could see him nervously glance back towards the closed door behind him.

"Scared of a freshman girl now?", Cathy asked and the males face turned a shade of even dark red than before, "Should have thought of that, before bullying one I'm friends with."

"I'm not!", Rick protested.

"You should be.", Kelly chimed in from the door, "She out-muscled you with only one arm earlier."

"She didn't!", the defensive tackle snapped at the green-haired girl and pointed an angry index finger at her, "I must have slipped!"

"Yeah, right..", Cathy mocked him from behind and he spun back towards her with a wild haymaker.

"Shut up!", he roared as his punch only struck empty space with Cathy moving through beneath his arm. Instantly she pulled his body close with her arms.

Cathy lifted up, as she straightened her legs pulling her much heavier opponent off-balance and turned as she swept his feet out from under him. The football player went down with a loud slam hitting the floor on his chest with Cathy right on his back.

Rick struggled below trying to throw the young girl off and shooting back his elbow blindly to attempt to strike her.

However, Cathy just caught his arm by wrapping one of her own around it and pulled it back, as she pushed his shoulder to the floor with the other hand.

"No more games.", she said and Rick cried out in pain.

"Stop!", he screamed, "Or I have your friend-"

He interrupted himself with an even louder agonizing scream as Cathy pulled his arm straight back.

"Cathy, stop!", Hannah gasped in a panic, "They have Luke!"

Her friend froze easing up slightly on the football players arm, but kept him trapped.

"What? Who?", she wanted to know.
"I... I'm sorry... she... they...", Hannah tried to tell her, but the words were just a panicked jumbled mess now, her emotions finally overtaking her.

"Who, Hanna?!", her friend asked sharply.

"Let go!", Rick cried from the floor, "Or I make sure the little shit is finished! I personally make sure!

"Shut... up!", the pressure of Cathys voice was heavier than before now.

"Get off me!", the male demanded without getting any reactions from the young girl on his back, "Let me go right now!"

"Cathy... please!", Hannah whimpered and finally her friend released the older males arm and stood up.

Rick clutched his arm, rubbing it, as he struggled back to his feet.

"You just got lucky!", he said angrily as he got a bit of space between himself and Cathy, "You just surprised me with that judo shit! And you're lucky Becky wants to deal with you herself!"

"Becky?", Cathy asked coldly, "Is she behind this?"

"Your bitch friend knows the details.", Rick snarled nervously taking another step back at Cathys stare, "Now let me out off here."

Kelly glanced over towards Cathy and Hannah then nonchalantly turned the key to unlock the door, when neither told her anything and pushed it open presenting the exit to Rick with a theatrical pose.

Rick chuckled. "Yeah, that's more like it, you stupid bitches."

"You of course know you're running away from a freshman, don't you?", the green-haired stoner asked him and the football players face flushed red once more before stormed outside with a huff.

"Shut up! I could have taken her!", he hissed as run from the storage room.

"Coward.", Kelly scoffed.

"Hannah!", Cathy exclaimed drawing her attention back to her classmate, as she approached her and squatted down in front of her.

"Cathy, I'm sorry...", Hannah whispered tears welling up in her eyes, but her younger friend silently reached over to her maltreated face.

Her small finger were moving swiftly and precisely in their probing and Hannah needed a moment to realize her friend was checking for broken bones with a surprising amount of expertise.

"What happened?", the short girl asked her firmly, the pressure of her voice now seeming like that of a boiler moments away from exploding.

"Hannah, talk to me.", Cathy urged her, "I'll take care of it. But you need to tell me what happened right now. What's this about Becky?"

"Pretty sure she got into a fight with her before...", Kelly chimed in from behind Cathy, "Okay, you might be kinda pissed we did not tell you this earlier, but we kind of did not want you to get expelled for what you would do to her if you found out.

"She attacked us...", Hannah sniffed tears now pouring down her face, "With that guy and some other. They've got Luke. They wanted me to tell you where they are. They'll hurt him of you don't show up or we tell someone else about it."

Cathys expression did not change in the slightest at the revelation.

"Good.", she simply said, "I'll be looking forward to having some time alone with them. Because when I wreck this bitch this time I would not want any teachers or cops around. So where are they?"

"Cathy.", Hannah whimpered, "It's not just her. There is like four guys big football players like that guy just now including TJ."

"TJ." The young girl grimaced. "Trish is going to be fucking single when I'm done."

"Don't you get it?!", she asked the Cathy in a panic and grabbed her by the shoulders, "It's a trap!"

The young girl kept looking her right in the eye and then smirked. Her eyes just did not seem to be smiling when she did it, Hannah could see a violent green firestorm raging in those.

"They are going to be trapped with me. Where are they?"

"It's in the locker room on the west side.", she sniffed, "But you can't take all of them... but if you bring anyone with you, they will..."

"Oh, I can.", Cathy told her as she stood up and pulled Hannah along with her back up to her feet lifting her weight like she was a feather, "Because I'm really fucking tough and it takes a lot more than just four little TJs to scare me."

"Woah, I just got chills!", Kelly exclaimed drawing both of their attention then cleared her throat, "Although, four fuys and the surprisingly tough barbie doll do seem like a little bit much for just you and your judo throws. Remember there is this really ripped guy who would love nothing more than to impress you, even if of course I get that we were not positive on whether or not you wanted to..."

The front of Cathys hoodie parted, as the girl pulled down the zipper and Kellys jaw dropped at the sight of the freshmans burly shoulders and the exposed section of her thick chest muscles straining her white tank top.

"Jesus fucking Christ.", the stoner exclaimed, "Usually I'm not the type to see things, even when I..."

Even Hannah, who had a better idea of her friends build than most could not help but stare at the insanely meaty girl pecs stretching the front of the tight white top. Heavyset muscles broad and rippling with straining striations and shifting definition above eightpack abs and so deep and developed it was getting outlined through the fabric.

"Kelly, you take care of Hannah.", Cathy ordered with no room for discussion, as she slid the hoodie down her jacked arm muscles, exposing powerful triceps and round biceps popping on her arms beneath the powerful caps of her shoulders, "Get her to the nurses office. It's nothing too serious, but she should have been cooling this ages ago. I'm going to introduce a few assholes to a bunch of new directions for their joints to move in now."

The green-haired girl just nodded overwhelmed by the suddenly deadly serious tone of the freshmans voice.

"Don't worry.", the fourteen-year-old muscle girl told Hannah, as she twisted her neck making her powerfully protruding traps clench and swell alternatively for a moment, "I'll have this settled right away."

"Cathy.", Hannah pleaded, "There is too many!"

"Not even remotely.", her friend shrugged off her concern and tossed her hoodie over Hannahs shoulders, before strutting for the door and giving the two other girls a good look at her shockingly wide and powerful back straining the tank top until it outlined every crease and definition of the sculpted muscles.

To be continued...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-23, 03:18
Last Achievements

omg this is incredible build up!!! you have me on the edge of my seat for the next part, please be coming soon!!!

can't tell my favorite part Becky being cruel and surprisingly kicking more ass despite being a cheerleader type or Cathy revealing her crazy muscles before going to confront them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 4: I own you

Becky was relentless. After setting the time she had set for their confrontation, she had quickly gotten bored waiting for it and it was Luke who had gotten to pay the price for it.

Pushing the freshman to his feet she had mocked him and shoved him around, as she dared him to fight back. Luke was a tough little idiot so it did not take much convincing for the young runner to start throwing fists again. He did not stand a chance.

Evading his punches with a swift step the ex-cheerleader pounded his face time and time again, a counter blow whistling across his cheek for each missed swing of his own without a smile of gleeful sadism ever leaving her face. Driving him back with a kick to the torso to gain distance whenever she needed the hot girl was whooping the boys ass to the entertainment of TJs teammates, who were soon grouping around the two of them laughing and cheering the she-devil on and shoving Luke back to the middle where he was easy prey, whenever he staggered away from Becky.

Panting and struggling against the girls assault the younger boy could soon no longer do anything but try to cover his battered and bruised face. Becky just swung a hard kick into his knee, as she gave his cowardly stance a laugh.

"Not much of a man are you?", she asked snidely kicking his hips and making him wince, "Aren't you ashamed to cower in front of a girl?"

The girl spun flexibly whipping her shapely leg high up, the sexy leg bared by her skimpy cuttoffs almost going straight up as she swung it over Lukes neck and struck him in the back of the head. Hooking her leg behind him she swung it down slamming the younger boy hard to the floor on his back.

Dominantly putting her foot down across the freshmans throat Becky stepped over him. She was running her hands back through her slightly sweaty hair with a moan raising her elbows, seemingly in ecstasy from her new-found desire of dominating guys with only her surprisingly tough hot body.

She licked her lips grinning as she panted. "And we both know if I let you, you would still want to do me.", she gasped, "Or beg me to let you."

Luke groaning beneath coughed, but glared up at her with a black eye and one almost swollen shut from one of the players blows earlier in the hallway.

"Not even if you were the last bitch on earth.", he wheezed and Becky smirked.

"We'll see.", she said and abruptly dropped down, her firm ass slapping hard enough down on his chest to make him gasp. Next thing that landed was her fist on his face cracking his skull against the floor and busting his nose open.
Luke tried guarding his face with his hands and shove Becky off, but she bounced on top of the boy slamming her knees down on top of his upper arms.

Lukes lips split in a miserable cry of agony, as the hot girl started started forcefully rocking her knees back and forth on top of his biceps muscles with her full weight resting on them, as she raised her butt. Grinding his muscles into paste beneath her knees, Luke was only left struggling and trashing helplessly beneath her his legs kicking out wildly and uselessly behind the girl.

TJ who had been left gloomily watching from a bench nearby reflexively tried to stand, as he saw the tears break and streak down the younger boys face, but grunted as he was suddenly stuck. The instant he had tried to raise himself of the bench two powerful hands had pressed down on his traps between his shoulders and his throat and had slammed him back down on the bench. He winced as he felt the feminine fingers compress his traps painfully and dig into his body.

"Just enjoy the show like everyone else.", a feminine voice whispered into his ears, "That little hottie seems to have the time of her life getting her first taste of true superiority. But that's just the baby course. You keep your weak ass down or I introduce you to the advanced stuff."

Bailey leaned over his neck, as she released him sliding her powerful arms around his neck and painfully slowly wrapped one around his neck like a massive anaconda. Her huge biceps rolled into a not yet flexing ball of muscle pressing against his throat; the expansion of the muscle forcing his chin up.

The football players breath rattled, as his body seized up in terror at the threat promised by this all-powerful arm. He could feel the blood pump beneath the skin of the warm pulsating muscle against his neck. Even without fully flexing the flesh of this womans biceps had a hardness to them beyond anything possible for his own football built muscles.

A moan left TJs lips as he closed his eyes, as he felt the young womans lips on his earlobe, nibbling a little, while she held his head in place with her massive arm, and then slid the tip of her tongue into his ear. An intense wave of arousal and utter humiliation washed over him. How could this bitch be this hot to him while humiliating him like this?

He stifled a gasp, as her second arm reached down his front and her hand was pushed down his pants slim fingers wrapping tightly around his stiffening manhood. His eyes shot open glancing over towards his teammates, but all of them were focused on Becky and her torturous game in the middle of them. Nobody as much as glanced over towards the two of them.

Pounding her hard glutes back down on Lukes chest Becky ended her brutal ride of the younger boys muscles, but pinned his wrists down to the floor with her hands. She slid her hips down his chest and stomach towards his own, as she extended her legs backwards. Her feet hooked across the freshmans calves twisting them awkwardly outward and forcing a pained gasp from him with the grapevine. Having destroyed his arms Becky was beginning to wreck his legs now.

She leaned forward down into Lukes bloody face and forcefully shoved her tongue down his throat. That was the most fitting way of describing it. The kiss was violent, loveless and so visibly invasive the guys watching them, who would have usually envied whoever got to kiss the schools very own bitch goddess, were not completely sure anymore they would have wanted to trade places right now. It was so visibly not pleasurable and not appealing, but merely a violating declaration of ownership.

Releasing the kiss Beckys lips dripped the blood from Lukes lips, as she put them to his ear as she bend his legs further outward causing him cry out as the tears started flooding again.

"I'll enjoy telling you sister all about making you my bitch.", the ex-cheerleader told the boy cruelly, "I'll even personally demonstrate it in detail."

TJ felt sick to his stomach. There was a desire inside of him to jump up and shove Becky of his girlfriends little brother and tell her to never come close to either of them again. But the sickening thing was that he felt an even stronger desire an irresistible urge controlled by a hand on his dick and a biceps across his neck.

"I already own you.", Bailey told him matter-of-fact her lips at his ear, "One fucking flex and you pop a boner or get knocked out cold. One tight grip..."

TJ inhaled sharply, as the fingers closed around his shaft digging into it.

"And the last thing making you a man goes bye-bye.", the amazon added her tongue sliding out of her mouth teasingly stroking across his ear once more.
TJ whimpered. The pressure on his cock intensified as he grew more aroused and his swelling dick was being compressed more.

"Sit tight!", she ordered him calmly, as she released his throbbing dick, "And I let you eat my pussy like the slut you are when we're done here."

He nodded shakily, as the powerful amazon released him and moved away somewhere behind him where he could not see her. Trembling he bend forward trying to hide his pants tenting from view.

Over by his teammates his ex-girlfriend rose to her feet above her beaten victim. "Get up, we've got a lot more time to kill!"

She sat at the back of a storage room used only by the cleaning personal that would not begin work until later in the day. With her legs pulled close and her arms wrapped around them Hannah was resting her forehead on her knees, as her cheeks were burning with hot tears.

Her body was still aching all over from getting tossed around and flattened by the large football players earlier and she could feel her painfully pulsing face had swollen up from the slap; hurting at the slightest touch.

Rick stood at one of the walls next to the door with his arms crossed occasionally glaring up at her between staring at his phone to pass the time and not miss new messages from his teammates. Her own phone in his possession had been going hot with new message for a bit until the enraged football player had shut it off.

How long ago had that been? Was somebody maybe looking for her by now? How much time was left until lunch period when she was supposed to be released?

Hannah had no clue.

"What are you staring at?", Rick suddenly barked, as she had kept her eyes up for a little to long.

"Just some bitch.", she bit back.

"You're a bitch!", the older male growled, "You better keep your trap shut or..."

"Becky is a bitch and you're her bitch. What does that make you? You're doing this for some pussy like TJ? So a girl touches your dick maybe?"

"I said shut up!", he roared, but Hannah was past caring. Should he hit her again if he wanted.

"All that work and it's still just your right hand, isn't it?", she mocked, "That's just sad."

"Oh, you fucking whore!", Rick roared pushing off the wall in his back and stormed over towards her, "You think I let you talk to me like that?"

He reached her in an instant grabbing her and tossed her down to the floor on her back at his feet.

"I'll teach you, you stuck up little...", the huge male growled as he bent forward to reach down to grab her again.

Hannah screamed as she fought back desperately, raising her legs and trying to push back the much larger attacker by the hips with her feet and straining to keep him far enough away to stay out of his arms reach.

Rick grunted with effort, as he tried to push forward and pull her feet off him to get past her. Hannah grunted fighting with all of her might and managed to keep her feet lodged against the football players bulky frame.

The football player was blowing steam through his nose, fighting the power of her long legs and firm thighs, but the guy had so much weight on her she could already feel her legs burn and begin to cave slowly from the pressure.
Frantically she pulled one leg back, as she felt it slip and tried to kick her opponent right in the balls.

He saw it coming and managed to guard his genitals with his forearm, easing the pressure on her unintentionally from the surprise.

Hannah gasped then moved swiftly and grabbed the boys ankle with her hand, while she kept her one foot on his hip and pulled back the other again with her knee all the way at her chest. As she raised her hips up for more reach, she kicked out with a scream and all of her might, nearly her whole body resting on little more than her shoulder blades.

This time her blow connected, her foot catching the surprised boy right under the chin with her whole strength behind it.

The players eyes rolled in his skull. His head bobbing about, as he was nearly knocked out on his feet, but still remained standing.

Hannah grit her teeth, as her body slumped back to the ground, but hooked her foot behind Ricks calf, then pulled his leg towards herself, as she pushed with the foot still on his hips and successfully managed to sweep the large male off his feet.

Rick went crashing down to the floor on his back and groaned, as he stirred on the ground in a daze.

She was already rolling over sideways and struggling to get away from him on all fours, while she was fighting herself up to her feet then bolted for the door the moment she stood.

Slamming against the wooden exit, Hannah yanked on the doors handle rattling it, as the door did not open.

Frantically she spun for where Rick had stood earlier and spotted the key on a shelf next to it, where she expected the player must have put it. She grabbed it and managed to slide it into the lock.

Hannah wanted to turn it, but suddenly felt a large hand dig into her copper-red hair and cried out as Rick yanked her back from behind. She kicked the floor driving her back into his much bigger frame behind her with all of her strength and swung her elbow behind herself.

It was a lucky shot, but she managed to hit him in the face causing Ricks grip to slip and give her the chance to rush back for the door.

However, the player succeeded in capturing her wrist as she tried to get away and spun her around to face him, then shoved her back with both hands slamming her into the door with her back hard enough to rattle it in its frame.

"I'll fucking kill you!", he roared as he lunged at her.

Hannah ducked, diving beneath the grasp of his large hands and drove her knuckles into his flank in a hook, hoping to hit the liver.

Rick coughed in surprise and Hannah landed a swift jab on his face then followed-up with a straight in a one-two-combo, causing the boys head to shake, but he had taken worse blows to the head on the field and remained mostly unaffected, lunging again.

Hannah tried to slip past him with a quick step, but Rick caught her around the waist with on arm and scooped her off her feet with a loud grunt throwing her whole body back again.

This time her back hit the door frame at an angle and she cried out as she felt the hard edge hit her spine. Next instant Ricks large fist already buried itself in her gut and knocked the wind clean out of her.

She choked violently, her whole body convulsing in pain and staggered away unable to breath or fight. She hit a shelf and held onto it for dear life, but felt her knees give in beneath her and slumped down in front of it.

"You... get it now...?", Rick panted clutching his face with one hand, but advanced on her, "You're not... getting away! I fucking own you!"

Hannah tried to respond, but felt her mouth and lungs still spasm from the merciless gut check from a moment ago.

Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Hello? Everything okay in there?", asked female voice that sounded somewhat familiar to Hannah even in her dazed state.

Rick frowned with his lips tightly pressed together even seemingly holding his breath.

"Hello, what's going on in there?", the girl outside asked, "I know somebody is in there."

The football player still did not say anything and glared at Hannah to not dare to open her mouth. Right now she could not have said anything, even if she had wanted to.

"Okay, listen: This is really weird, so if you're not going to tell me what's happening in there, I'm calling a teacher."

Ricks eyes widened in a panic. Then he shot Hannah a glare.

"One word and I make sure you're boyfriend gets fucked up worse than you can possibly imagine.", he hissed in a low voice.

Then Rick rushed for the door. He turned the key and pulled the door open for a few inches to peer outside.

Hannah could not see who was out there, as she could only see the door from her position, but she finally recognized the voice as that of Kelly now that she was getting her breath back.

"So, what is this?", she heard the stoner girl ask, "Secret party or like a really rough make-out session?"

"None of your business, freak!", Rick responded gruffly, "You tell anyone shit about any of this, I'll find you and fuck you up!"

"Woah, okay.", the green-haired girl replied in an appeasing tone, "Not like I care whether or not you and your teammates are having an orgy in there or whatever."

"Fuck off!", Rick growled as he tried to close the door again then let out a sound of surprise as at the last second it stopped right before being shut, "What...?"

Hannah blinked as she realized a small hand had slipped into the gap between the door and the frame and seized it keeping the only two or three inches wide gap open.

"Oh, one more thing.", Kelly spoke smugly, "Cathy here and I are looking for this friend of ours. You would not have happened to have seen her in there, would you?"

Rick grunted trying to finally close the door, then louder when it was beginning to open slowly against his efforts. With a bang his second hand came up pushing against the back of the door, but even as his breath heaved and he groaned with strain the little gap the door had been open continued to widen.

"What the fuck!", he cursed unable to see what was the origin of the incredible force trying to push open the door, but braced his feet against the floor with and leaned forward pressing with both of his fully extended arms and his full weight against the back of the door.

From Hannahs position she could see nothing more than that single girlish hand holding the side of the door pushing on the other side of that battle.

Rick groaned loudly leaning against the wooden surface of the door with all of his might. Hannah could see his broad back flare, as his musclebound arms and wide shoulders shook with the effort of trying to drive it forward towards the closed position.

However, it just did not move. Trembling and shaking audibly the door seemed to be locked in place regardless.

Then it did move, but towards the open position. And Rick closed his eyes shut with a deep grunt, his skin reddening with the effort, as his arms were caving in to the pressure bending by the elbows. He pushed himself forward throwing his whole body against the door pushing with his hands forearms and chest, as his muscular legs strained to push forward.

If anything the door was beginning to open even faster in response, forcing another gasp from the football players lips, as his shoes were audibly sliding back over the storage rooms floor.

"No! Stop! Shit!", he cursed right before the door swung open with a terrible force sending him staggering back away from it.

Hannah could not help but stare in absolute awe, as she saw Cathy standing in the door frame with Kelly behind her. All 5feet of hers were standing up proudly with her single hand pressed against the back of the door.

The girl clad in her usual hoodie and baseball cap had forced the door open against the football players best efforts with just the strength of a single arm.
Rick could see it too standing opposite of her with a face that had lit up bright red from the exhaustion and embarrassment.

"You!", he gasped, "It's you isn't it?!"

Cathy took a casual step forward into the room, scanning the entire storage room with her green eyes, before the older male was even done talking, as she did so. Her gaze pausing on Hannahs own battered form and hardened in response.

"Yeah, I'm me.", she mocked Ricks unspecific declaration, with her eyes still traced on Hannah.
She could see her friends jaw tighten and her face turn pale with anger. "And you're some weak asshole who hurt my friend."

"You stuck up little...", Rick roared, "I would kick your ass right now, if it weren't for..."

"Little, huh?", Cathy scoffed, cutting the player off, as she rolled her powerful shoulders, "So how comes you're too fucking scared to fight me. Isn't that because you know, I'd kick your weak butt right here."

"Oh, yeah?", the player asked, "Sorry, but if you even try your friend is going to-"

He was cut off as Cathy suddenly moved in with a lightning-fast step and and slammed into his hips with her shoulder as she clasped his thigh with both arms and pinched it to her chest. Pulling it off the floor between her own legs, she squeezed her thighs together trapping it.

Before the older male could even react to his predicament the freshman had already lowered her knees smashing her body down on his leg and forced his standing leg to bend. She spun around him with a kick step throwing him down onto his back while maneuvering herself between him and Hannah.

Kelly, who was watching with an impressed look on her face meanwhile stepped inside the storage room with them and shut the door behind her locking it with a turn of the key, then leaned back against the wall next to it with her slender arms crossed and a smug look on her face, when Rick looked over towards her from the floor at the sound of the exit getting shut again.

"I'm over here.", Cathy noted standing above the football player and glaring down at him, "And not done whooping your sorry ass."

Rick looked over to her staring up with his cheeks flushing.

"You just got lucky!", he declared as he sat up quickly and stood up with a grunt.

In response Cathy spread her arms with her palms facing upwards and curled her fingers motioning towards herself, while she was wide open.

"Come on, try again!", she dared him, "I'm going to rip your arm from its socket before this is over, if you piss me off any more, though."

"Uh...", the sudden verbal description of a future injury caught the player by surprise and Hannah could see him nervously glance back towards the closed door behind him.

"Scared of a freshman girl now?", Cathy asked and the males face turned a shade of even dark red than before, "Should have thought of that, before bullying one I'm friends with."

"I'm not!", Rick protested.

"You should be.", Kelly chimed in from the door, "She out-muscled you with only one arm earlier."

"She didn't!", the defensive tackle snapped at the green-haired girl and pointed an angry index finger at her, "I must have slipped!"

"Yeah, right..", Cathy mocked him from behind and he spun back towards her with a wild haymaker.

"Shut up!", he roared as his punch only struck empty space with Cathy moving through beneath his arm. Instantly she pulled his body close with her arms.

Cathy lifted up, as she straightened her legs pulling her much heavier opponent off-balance and turned as she swept his feet out from under him. The football player went down with a loud slam hitting the floor on his chest with Cathy right on his back.

Rick struggled below trying to throw the young girl off and shooting back his elbow blindly to attempt to strike her.

However, Cathy just caught his arm by wrapping one of her own around it and pulled it back, as she pushed his shoulder to the floor with the other hand.

"No more games.", she said and Rick cried out in pain.

"Stop!", he screamed, "Or I have your friend-"

He interrupted himself with an even louder agonizing scream as Cathy pulled his arm straight back.

"Cathy, stop!", Hannah gasped in a panic, "They have Luke!"

Her friend froze easing up slightly on the football players arm, but kept him trapped.

"What? Who?", she wanted to know.
"I... I'm sorry... she... they...", Hannah tried to tell her, but the words were just a panicked jumbled mess now, her emotions finally overtaking her.

"Who, Hanna?!", her friend asked sharply.

"Let go!", Rick cried from the floor, "Or I make sure the little shit is finished! I personally make sure!

"Shut... up!", the pressure of Cathys voice was heavier than before now.

"Get off me!", the male demanded without getting any reactions from the young girl on his back, "Let me go right now!"

"Cathy... please!", Hannah whimpered and finally her friend released the older males arm and stood up.

Rick clutched his arm, rubbing it, as he struggled back to his feet.

"You just got lucky!", he said angrily as he got a bit of space between himself and Cathy, "You just surprised me with that judo shit! And you're lucky Becky wants to deal with you herself!"

"Becky?", Cathy asked coldly, "Is she behind this?"

"Your bitch friend knows the details.", Rick snarled nervously taking another step back at Cathys stare, "Now let me out off here."

Kelly glanced over towards Cathy and Hannah then nonchalantly turned the key to unlock the door, when neither told her anything and pushed it open presenting the exit to Rick with a theatrical pose.

Rick chuckled. "Yeah, that's more like it, you stupid bitches."

"You of course know you're running away from a freshman, don't you?", the green-haired stoner asked him and the football players face flushed red once more before stormed outside with a huff.

"Shut up! I could have taken her!", he hissed as run from the storage room.

"Coward.", Kelly scoffed.

"Hannah!", Cathy exclaimed drawing her attention back to her classmate, as she approached her and squatted down in front of her.

"Cathy, I'm sorry...", Hannah whispered tears welling up in her eyes, but her younger friend silently reached over to her maltreated face.

Her small finger were moving swiftly and precisely in their probing and Hannah needed a moment to realize her friend was checking for broken bones with a surprising amount of expertise.

"What happened?", the short girl asked her firmly, the pressure of her voice now seeming like that of a boiler moments away from exploding.

"Hannah, talk to me.", Cathy urged her, "I'll take care of it. But you need to tell me what happened right now. What's this about Becky?"

"Pretty sure she got into a fight with her before...", Kelly chimed in from behind Cathy, "Okay, you might be kinda pissed we did not tell you this earlier, but we kind of did not want you to get expelled for what you would do to her if you found out.

"She attacked us...", Hannah sniffed tears now pouring down her face, "With that guy and some other. They've got Luke. They wanted me to tell you where they are. They'll hurt him of you don't show up or we tell someone else about it."

Cathys expression did not change in the slightest at the revelation.

"Good.", she simply said, "I'll be looking forward to having some time alone with them. Because when I wreck this bitch this time I would not want any teachers or cops around. So where are they?"

"Cathy.", Hannah whimpered, "It's not just her. There is like four guys big football players like that guy just now including TJ."

"TJ." The young girl grimaced. "Trish is going to be fucking single when I'm done."

"Don't you get it?!", she asked the Cathy in a panic and grabbed her by the shoulders, "It's a trap!"

The young girl kept looking her right in the eye and then smirked. Her eyes just did not seem to be smiling when she did it, Hannah could see a violent green firestorm raging in those.

"They are going to be trapped with me. Where are they?"

"It's in the locker room on the west side.", she sniffed, "But you can't take all of them... but if you bring anyone with you, they will..."

"Oh, I can.", Cathy told her as she stood up and pulled Hannah along with her back up to her feet lifting her weight like she was a feather, "Because I'm really fucking tough and it takes a lot more than just four little TJs to scare me."

"Woah, I just got chills!", Kelly exclaimed drawing both of their attention then cleared her throat, "Although, four fuys and the surprisingly tough barbie doll do seem like a little bit much for just you and your judo throws. Remember there is this really ripped guy who would love nothing more than to impress you, even if of course I get that we were not positive on whether or not you wanted to..."

The front of Cathys hoodie parted, as the girl pulled down the zipper and Kellys jaw dropped at the sight of the freshmans burly shoulders and the exposed section of her thick chest muscles straining her white tank top.

"Jesus fucking Christ.", the stoner exclaimed, "Usually I'm not the type to see things, even when I..."

Even Hannah, who had a better idea of her friends build than most could not help but stare at the insanely meaty girl pecs stretching the front of the tight white top. Heavyset muscles broad and rippling with straining striations and shifting definition above eightpack abs and so deep and developed it was getting outlined through the fabric.

"Kelly, you take care of Hannah.", Cathy ordered with no room for discussion, as she slid the hoodie down her jacked arm muscles, exposing powerful triceps and round biceps popping on her arms beneath the powerful caps of her shoulders, "Get her to the nurses office. It's nothing too serious, but she should have been cooling this ages ago. I'm going to introduce a few assholes to a bunch of new directions for their joints to move in now."

The green-haired girl just nodded overwhelmed by the suddenly deadly serious tone of the freshmans voice.

"Don't worry.", the fourteen-year-old muscle girl told Hannah, as she twisted her neck making her powerfully protruding traps clench and swell alternatively for a moment, "I'll have this settled right away."

"Cathy.", Hannah pleaded, "There is too many!"

"Not even remotely.", her friend shrugged off her concern and tossed her hoodie over Hannahs shoulders, before strutting for the door and giving the two other girls a good look at her shockingly wide and powerful back straining the tank top until it outlined every crease and definition of the sculpted muscles.

To be continued...
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-23, 13:32
Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This story is getting better and better. Just awesome!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapion For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-23, 19:44
Last Achievements

*Thanks, you two. And don't worry this part I actually finished a while ago I just had to rewrite the last part leading up to it a bit.*

Part 5: Bad idea

Becky had Lukes hand twisted back with his palm facing up in a standing arm-bar to keep his arm straight and expose his side for a hard knee shot to his flank that dropped him to his knees, when Rick entered the locker room sweaty and breathing heavily.

Their teammate gave the scene before his eyes an appraising and somewhat surprised look, as he saw the cruel yet hot girl drag Luke forward on all four by his hair, before pulling his head right between her legs and smack her firm naked thighs together with her ankles crossed. Her legs visible firmness turned rigid as she squeezed with a deep moan crushing Lukes head between her athletic legs.

Raising her eyes to the ceiling with another moan she brought up her arms flexing the thin arms into hard little peaks to the admiration of the football players cheering her on. Popping biceps gleaming with a sheen from the thin layer of sweat that had formed on her skin glistening in the locker rooms lights.

At this point Luke was not even fighting back anymore. He was too weak for it and the fight had been beaten out of him by the that hot she-devil. He had been reduced to Beckys whimpering punching bag and prop for her show hours ago. But she kept forcing him back into one torturous fight after another whenever she grew bored.

Her ability to break guys with nothing but her strength and skills had been going to her head and made her thirsting for more, whether that was due to witnessing Baileys unstoppable might or her first hand experience reducing one of the jocks she had been sweet-talking to for all those years into a begging mess.

The new arrival kept his eyes traced on the former cheerleader as he approached. He was hungrily soaking in her erotic form in this moment of utter dominance and excitement, when Beckys eyes snapped open.

Realizing what Ricks return meant she opened her legs and let Luke fall down, as he struggled for air.

"You're early!", she snapped.

"There... was a situation.", Rick responded awkwardly looking to the side with some clear embarrassment. TJ immediately had a good guess what that situation was. "She... uh... is going to be here earlier."

Becky sighed with an annoyed look on her attractive features.

"Oh, whatever. Gather around boys!", she called them singsonging, as she made dropping her ass on Lukes back and slamming the shaky boy to the floor beneath look shockingly smooth and elegant.

TJ got up from the bench forming a half circle along the other three player in front of Becky, who was now sexily lounging on top of her younger victim, while one dainty hand of hers pressed his pained face into the floor.

"Now, since Ricky here screwed it up...", she began.

"Hey, I could have taken her but I thought you would-", Rick started, but was interrupted.

"Shush!", she cut him of with a dismissive hand wave, "Like I was saying, since Ricky here screwed it up, that fucking bitch is going to be here very soon. And once she does you guys will have to be like – and I can't press this enough – like a whole lot less of a bunch of spineless, dickless pussies than you appeared to be during the first part of this plan."

"They surprised us...", Shane defended them feebly.

"Is that how the freshman girl almost took you down, tough guy?", the former cheerleader responded with an eye-roll, "How about you keep your two brain cells on track and don't get surprised by the next little girl you fight then."

"Uh... uhm... okay."

Clearly this far into the plan the bitch was no longer bothering with faking any level of respect for their team, but TJ was still stunned at the weak response. If it had not been for the unearthly hot and ungodly strong amazon owning his dick sitting nearby he would have told this bitch to stick it several times already.

"Now because you guys growing a pair in the last few remaining minutes seems like too much asked." Becky sighed theatrically and leaned over to a sports bag shoved beneath a nearby bench to pull it over, "Why don't you grab some of these."

Unzipping the bag she revealed the inside where TJ found several metal bats, a few cans of pepper spray, brass knuckles and what appeared to be a high-powered taser.

"You're all welcome.", Becky told them boredly grinding Lukes cheek into the floor in the meantime.

"Eh, I don't think that's necessary.", George mouthed nervously staring at the small arsenal of weapons.

"Yeah, I mean..." Shane was motioning towards their group. "We're not going to need weapons to beat up one girl... I wouldn't need one."

Rick who had pulled the brass knuckles out of the back by now and slid it on quickly nodded regardless of what earlier experience he may have made.

"Yeah, this is cool and all, but we're not going to smash up a freshman girl with a bunch of bats and a fucking elctroshocker. I definitively could have taken her on my own if I had tried. Yeah."

"Wow, now you're talking like you did grow a pair just now.", Becky said cruelly, "One pair isn't quite enough for all four of you, but fine."
She pushed the bag away right before she got up to her feet. "They'll be over here if you need them. Now TJ be a dear and help your girlfriends baby bro up, before he soils his pants down there. Wouldn't be a surprise after all the crying."

As angry as he may have been TJ ignored the renewed barrage of insults and did indeed pull Luke up from the ground. The boy glared at him with an amount of loathing completely unfamiliar to the football player, as he did, even as the younger male could barely stay up on his feet.

"So are we just going to wait now?", Rick wanted to know playing with his newly-acquired brass knuckles, as he spoke.

There was no time to answer, but the door getting flung open with such force it audibly crashed into the wall and rattled loudly served as one just fine. The suddenness of the noise was like a bomb having gone off. Still TJ knew what tiny figure would be waiting for them, if he turned around now.

This tiny petite freshman with a baseball cap and reddish-brown whose appearance seemed so completely at odds with her unfathomable strength, that every time he saw her he could only ask...

How fucking built was she?!

No, that had not been his usual question. That had been how could a little girl like that be stronger than him. This was very much a new question he faced now turning around to face her while he was holding Luke captive by the younger boys shoulders from behind.

And he was not the only one. Having swung around to face the door at the sound all of the football players could only stare at the new arrival in shock.
Cathy Bishop had dropped her characteristic hoodie, facing them in a tight fitting white tank top clinging to a body that that just did not seem possible for a fourteen-year-old freshman girl. At barely five feet tall she was as short as ever of course, but tiny was no longer among the first associations with this girl. She was just too damn solid for it to stick.

There was not a muscle on this girls body that did not seem to have been built to an absolutely insane degree and standing out against her skin. Every muscles was completely separated from every other muscle definition by deeply carved grooves slicing into her body. Her skin was creasing from the striations drawing it in even without a conscious flex. Simply put Cathy had the most astonishing muscles TJ had ever seen in reality or in pictures. On a girl or on a man.

And shit he had seen Bailey just earlier. Even that goddess-like amazon was not quite this shocking. Even if she had height, age and size on the younger girl or maybe because she had the redheaded tomboy was more shocking to see. She was easily more ripped than the older amazon; shredded beyond imagination. And the hardness of her muscles looked somehow beyond regular hardness. If Baileys body was a living marble statue, then Cathys seemed more like armor forged from steel and adorned by cut diamonds where the individual muscles were straining outward. One may have matched the artistic beauty of legendary artworks, but the other packed the raw power of a weapon designed for the battlefield.

TJs breath must have had literally stopped for a moment because he noticed his lungs burn as it finally left him in a rattle with her first step inside. The room shook, quaking with each step she was taking in her stoic stride towards their group.

Nobody else noticed it lacking the experience of being manhandled by the power of that body strutting into the changing room. Even moving at a casual speed this girl carried the force of a freight train. Their teams entire defensive line would have been ripped apart into bloody chunks trying to stop her, TJ realized instinctively.

"Fuck!", Rick blurted out laughing nervously like an idiot, "Look at that total freak! Bitch should go easy on the steroids, right? Right...?"

That moron did still not get at all the situation they were in, even after the encounter he must have had with her just earlier. She was three steps into the room and the tremors taking a hold of the building with the pure anger she was silently radiating were a nine on the Richter scale turning the ground below into jelly.

Except that were really TJs musclebound legs quivering beneath him. The room was perfectly fine, he was the one shaking uncontrollably.

"You wanted me here.", the girl said her voice calm, but carrying the danger of anger bubbling like magma right beneath the surface, and her face hidden in the shadow of her baseball cap, "I'm here."

"Stop!", Becky ordered stepping forward next to TJ and Luke. It had no effect; Cathy took her next step without pause. "STOP!"

There was clicking sound with the girls outcry and suddenly Cathy did come to a stop.

TJs eyes darted to the side and he felt himself get cold.

"Woah, Becky.", Shane exclaimed nervously, "Isn't this taking things too far?"

The former cheerleader was holding a switchblade in her manicured hand and holding it to Lukes neck causing the battered boy to flinch, as the long narrow blade touched the skin of his throat.

"You stay, where I want you!", Becky called out to Cathy completely ignoring the football players concerns.

"Didn't I tell you to put on the muscle to fight your own battles if you want to fuck with me?", Cathy asked coldly not sounding intimidated in the slightest even if she was complying, "What's this weak-ass scheming again?"

"Shut up!", the hot girl hissed, "Someone shut the damn door!"

George who like the other players had warily watched Becky holding their underclassman at knife point rather than paying much attention to their muscular new arrival slowly moved, walking past their target over to the entrance and shut the door.

"And make sure she doesn't escape.", Becky told him.

"I'm not going anywhere.", Cathy told them, "Not without Luke. And you're going to put the knife away and let him go now. And then you'll beg for forgiveness, because that's the only damn way you'll be able to walk by the end of the day."

"I said shut-"

"Or what?" Cathys voice was ice now. "You not hurting him is the only thing that can keep me where I am. If you cut his throat, what would stop me from killing you and everyone in the room?"

She was fourteen-years-old, short and a girl and that death threat somehow sounded like she could and would do it anyways. Even the guys who met her for the first time somehow felt the pressure of her words from her fearless attitude and tone of voice alone.

"Y-you bitch...", Rick snapped his tone betraying that he too had felt intimidated and that the fact deeply embarrassed him.

The girls gaze shifted minimally to the side to meet Ricks. Her chin lifted just so far the large defensive tackle could get a glimpse at her green eyes beneath the cap and that was enough to cut him right off.

"Do any of you have any fucking balls at all.", Becky hissed at no one specific of the football players, "Fuck her up!"

TJ took his position of keeping Luke in place as permission to stay where he was despite the command and George at the door did not seem like he was going to move either. Leaving Shane and Rick to approach the freshman.

"If you lift a damn finger...", Becky began, but was interrupted.

"I won't need one. Those boys look like wimps."

"S-shut up!", Shane roared coiling back his fist, "I'm a man!"

Shane being mocked by both Becky and Cathy had done wonders to his determination. Under normal circumstances he probably would have been hesitant to strike a younger girl. But between the girl showing off muscles he could not have built in a hundred years of pumping iron and his manhood being questioned repeatedly, he swung that haymaker into the side of her face with intent.

The dull thud of his knuckles rocking into her cheek was solid. The football player exhaled through gritted teeth quite audible. He let out pained grunt, as he pulled back his hand opening and closing his fist.

"First time in a real fight?", Cathy asked in a voice so utterly unimpressed no one could have expected it from a short girl that had just literally been punched in the face by a huge football player, "You'll always hurt your fist a little punching someone in the face with your bare knuckles."

Yeah, but the person you hit was still supposed to be hurt more., TJ thought terrified.

The young girl however was basically unharmed to everyones disbelieving astonishment. Her face had turned sideways for maybe half of an inch, before TJ saw her thick neck muscles flex and the sinew in her neck flare with the muscles bulging to absorb the force of the blow. Aside from the skin reddening slightly there was simply no damage to her from the older males hardest punch.

"You hit like a boy by the way.", the freshman told Shane, "A really small scrawny boy."

The male let out a barely comprehensible growl. His face screwing up with anger, but before Shane could hurl himself at her in his frustration Rick was shoving him to the side.

"Why don't you make space for a real man, you wuss!", he bragged, while he shoved the brass knuckles in his pockets, annoyed at Shane humiliating himself and them in this fashion, but also just being an ass like usually.

The defensive tackle had his fists up in a functional but fairly amateur boxing pose and feinted at the girls face.

Cathy did not flinch at that, but responded with an eye roll, as she raised her chin giving him a better target. "You again? Just get it over with. I don't have time for your weak-ass boy punches, jackass. Bring it on already!"

Rick frowned shifting back his weight, but hesitated at that absolutely fearless look on the younger girls face.

"I can't even fight back, coward. Afraid you'll hurt your dainty hands like the last guy that tried?"

"Naw." Rick spun with a grin as he suddenly went low and rocked his fist into the girls gut. "Ow!"

The cry of pain Rick let out, as he staggered back from the force doubling back up his arm, was one of outrage and humiliation. His eyes were going wide in shock.

His hardest punch had smacked into Cathy abdominals, which were outlined through the skin tight tank top, with a solid thud and had come to a rocky stop.

In response the young girl had not moved the fraction of an inch. As her chiseled core had not been compressed in the slightest, the full force of the Ricks blow had been sent right back to the fist pounding into her.

"Sorry, didn't expect that.", Cathy said disdainfully, as she slowly pulled up the fabric off her top exposing her belly, "Next time I'll flex them if you want."

At fourteen she had eightpack abs like nobody else TJ had ever seen. Deeply etched into young female flesh of her stomach the muscle definitions boasted a bulletproof look. Rising from the V of a carved adonis belt cutting the flesh of her hips eight carved bricks were pushing outward as hard mounds with deeply etched grooves running in between, while her flanks next to that brick wall of flesh were rippling with the countless etched definitions of her obliques.

The snug top was so tight it did not fall back down, but stayed stuck right beneath her rips were the freshman had pulled it up to leaving her absolutely shredded core exposed.

The muscles were shifting and twitching at them from just the girls breath for a moment before her abs suddenly grew tight. The twin pillars of the girls central eightpack clenched with an unbreakable look first then relaxed and tightened again and then relaxed once more, before they clenched together with the definitions of her obliques rising as well, the rockhard definitions getting forced out against the skin in sharp relief.

If the shredded muscles alone had not done it already the intricate muscle play certainly did the trick of dropping every last one of their jaws, as it transformed the wall of impenetrable muscle into the open jaws of a murderous beast daring them to attack and get crushed and grind apart between them.

Even Luke in TJs grip battered and with a blade at his throat could not stop himself from staring in disbelief.

"What are you waiting for?", Cathy asked glaring at them, as she casually hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans and made her abdominals rise up against her skin now pushing out her widening eightpack against the skin, while she squared her shoulders and slightly spread her lats, "Scared of my abs or something? Let's get this over with!"

Shane yelled, as he run at her and out of the run swung a wide punch into her flexed muscles. Then swung the other arm and the first again each time pounding his fists into the younger girls body with thumping noises.

Breath heaving the football player was gritting his teeth and continued throwing wide flailing haymakers slamming fist after fist into the girls sculpted stomach just for each and every blow to uselessly bounce of that shield of steeled abs protecting her body without putting a dent in them.

Moaning in pain Shane stepped back holding out his bruised fists in front of him and a small smirk twitched in the corner of Cathys lips in response.
Reflexively Shane launched one last punch at her head smacking his knuckles into the side of her face like his very first blow and just as ineffectually rotating her head minimally sideways as he failed to even wipe that faint smirk off her face.

"Fuck!", the player whined fighting back the tears of shame and frustration after the humiliating failure at putting the girl in her place.

"Keep going if you want to.", Cathy told him, "But we both know it's going to hurt you a whole lot more than me."

Shanes shoulders were trembling. The athlete seemed moments away from bursting into tears at his inability to harm this freshman girl.

"Seriously?!", Becky interrupted the miserable scene furiously, her hand with the knife trembling slightly, "You fucking losers can't even hurt a defenseless little freak girl now?!"

"Oh, shut up!", Rick yelled in frustration and pulled the brass knuckles back out from his pockets, "I'll take her now! Bitch can eat through a straw when I'm done with her!"

He came at her with bouncing steps as he fired a straight right at her face. Cathy turned swiftly from the hips, feet rooted to the spot and let the armed fist slide past her right in front of her neck. She brought her chin down over it swiftly catching the football players wrist between her head and chest.

Rick grunted in annoyance trying to yank back his arm and his breath rattled in surprise. He was stuck. Staring dumbfounded at the younger girl the muscular football player inhaled then pulled with intent, but to no avail.

Then his face twisted in pain and he let out a pained groan as TJ could see Cathys thick neck bulge. Her traps were pushing out straining the skin with a look like steel, the muscles getting outlined through skin stretching as thin as paper. The hard rigid muscle definitions of her neck were completely separated by deep grooves as the skin creased from getting drawn into the striations between the corded muscle strands and writhing sinews of the young teens necks.

A look of panic was quickly spreading across Ricks face, as the defensive tackle was grunting and groaning his thick arms straining with effort to pull his arm free from the grip of Cathys chin and neck. As his bulging muscles flexed, the rest of them could only watch in astonishment.

"Let go, you bitch!", he yelled in a full on panic now, as he slammed his free hand into the side of Cathys face and tried futilely to grab beneath her chin with his fingers to drag her head up, "Fuck!"

Rather than letting up the freshman girl narrowed her eyes with a determined look and slightly pulled up her big shoulders as her powerful chest swelled beneath her tanktop. The sinews were rising further against the skin of her neck cording along the rock solid muscle in sharp relief, while her chest muscles were flexing visibly with striations digging in deep where the neckline exposed them. Her broad armor-plated pec muscles rose up and thickened into protruding domes and Rick whimpered, as the hold on his wrist was getting infinitely tighter full-on crushing rather than trapping the athletes arm.

Cathy slowly bend forward, as she squatted down forcefully dragging Ricks arm downward against the football players best attempts to resist. With his arm already fully extended she was beginning to drag him downward, then abruptly straightened her torso and leaned backwards while maintaining her squat position twisting the older males arm with her neck. Rick cried out in pure agony his legs trembling beneath him.

Alarmed by the howls of pain of his teammate George came running over from the door and grabbed onto Cathy with both large hands trying to drag her away from Rick and free him up, but the girl dug in her heels as his thick arms seized her by the head trying to force it up and fought back against the football player keeping her position. Flailing wildly with his free arm Rick began repeatedly striking Cathys head, his fist audibly cracking against her skull with brute force.

The girl glared, as she endured the blows and grips of both struggling players, but not at either of them. Her eyes were flaring over towards Becky and TJ himself burning like green flames of pure loathing.

And TJ realized the bitchy former cheerleader seized up the same as he did, when she saw it too.

Knowing she had their attention Cathy slowly twisted her head without letting up on the clamp on Ricks tortured arm. The forearm was already completely crushed beneath her chin and the hand was taking on unhealthy shades of purple by now.

Ricks screech was high-pitched and miserable, as his knees finally buckled completely and he went crashing down at the girls feet, hot tears streaming down his cheeks. TJ trembled all the harder at the sight. She had just reduced the arrogant muscular player to a balling child with nothing but her neck strength.

Straightening her legs she caused George to groan, as he was forced up as well and Rick to cry out even more as his arm was dragged upwards again, she tilted her head further as she raised her shoulders like she was shrugging putting even more pressure on Ricks wrist.

How much more could it even take?

"Let him go!", Becky cried out the knife trembling in her hand, her voice was breaking, her screaming hysterical, "Let him go, goddamn it! I cut him! I cut that, little bitch! I swear I..."

Rick gasped, as suddenly his arm was free, and fell down to the floor completely clutching onto his throbbing hand and destroyed wrist.

Cathy had casually raised her head, chin lifted smugly and had released him in that fashion as she maintained eye contact with Becky.

The former cheerleaders face was pale her expression terrified. Then Shane screamed, as he was running at the younger girl with a metal bat.

TJ had lost sight of him ages ago, giving his teammate plenty of opportunity to arm himself unnoticed. George jumped back away from Cathy in surprise as the other player suddenly came charging at them with a wide swing of the bat straight out of the run and swung it at the girls still exposed stomach with all of his might.

The abdominals clenched tightly drawing together in all their sculpted glory above the deeply etched adonis belt, as they pushed out with all of their might just an instant before the metal bat rocked into them.

The crack of the impact was so loud TJ flinched.

Cathy shifted her gaze glaring right into Shanes eyes now. She had not moved, much less crumbled to the ground. Her ungodly abs flexed invincibly beneath the rolled up hem of her tanktop, as she took the lethal blow with a soft feminine grunt. Her hard muscles had absorbed the force behind the metal bat without even a dent.

Whimpering Shane staggered back. The bat was shaking in his hands. Cathy turned her head back away from him towards TJ gripping Lukes shoulders with sweaty hands and Becky standing there frozen with the knife, like the offensive tackle had seized to exist in his entirety.

"Keep swinging, you fucking moron!", Rick yelled from the floor, crawling away from the young girl that had destroyed his arm and dignity.

The girl looked after him like she wanted to follow him, but Becky called out to her.

"Stay where you are!", the older girl demanded, panting heavily, "Don't you fucking move!"

The metal bat slapped once more into the the musclebound younger girls stomach with an almighty swing. Drawing her attention back towards Shane, as she endured the second blow like she had the first.

His breath going fast and his chest heaving the player readied himself for another swing. Winding up his body as far as he could he rotated into a third hit with his full body. The air left Cathys lips through her teeth in a low hiss. Her rigid abs relaxed for a moment, as she took a casual breather the muscles shifting ridiculously visibly. Then she scoffed.

"That was strike three. You're out, loser.", she said and spat on the floor at Shanes feet.

The football players face flushed bright red as he screamed. His rage and insecurity overtaking his fear at the feeling of utter humiliation, as he tore up his weapon with both of his hands over his head and let out a primal scream when he brought it straight down towards the freshmans head.

Cathys eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed sharply, as she grit her teeth. Pulling her head back she swung it forward like a club. The bat cracked hard into her forehead blasting the baseball cap of the short girls head with a loud knocking impact noise, as the metal bat went flying across the room.

A panic stricken whimper left Shanes lips as he fell down on his butt when his weapon was sprung from his grip and clattered to the changing room floor a few feet away. Something red was shining on the metal in the artificial light of the room.

"Wha- What are you?", he asked with his voice breaking like he was about to break down into tears.

Cathy stood bent over forward. Her chin down on her chest as her head was hanging down, she swayed slightly on her feet with a groan of discomfort. Then slowly she raised her head with a dazed expression hardening back into a glare. Red was running down her face from a cut on her forehead were she had been struck.

She was hurt!, TJ thought, but it was not a triumphant thought.

What he mostly thought as he saw the small trickle of blood trail down her face between her eyes and across the bridge of her cute little nose was that she had done that bashing a metal bat with her skull. She had smacked it right out of Shanes hands and only split her skin in the process.

She did not even pay Shane anymore attention now that he was disarmed. She simply stood where she had been ordered to stand above two defeated older athletes she had destroyed even without actually fighting them or as much as taking a single step and stared at Becky.

"Drop the knife!", the freshman commanded.

TJ glanced back over towards Becky and could see the girls hand with the knife still tremble at Lukes neck. Her skin was wet from cold sweat.

"You lost!", Cathy said, "You always will lose. Because you're a weak little coward and I'm stronger than you. So you will drop that weapon and start running, because I'll wring your scrawny neck until it snaps once I'm over there. Because you're scared off me. Because you should be scared of me. You're not going to cut Luke! You're not going to hurt Luke! Because if you do nothing is stopping me from coming over and really hurt you in return, because I would snap every bone in your body one at a time and bend your spine until I could shove your bitch face right into your own asshole if you did. Because I would grind you into dust and bury you all where nobody will ever find you."

"Stop it!", Becky snapped crying out in fear and anger the knife shakier than ever, "Stop fucking talking?! Why the fuck don't you just shut the hell up! Why do you act like you're better than me when..."

"Cause she is..." That was Luke wheezing weakly in TJs grip.

The former cheerleader turned her eyes towards him seething with anger.

"Don't you start! You're nothing! I kicked your weak ass all over this place! I beat you!"

"Yeah...", Luke gasped steadying on his feet in TJs grip forcing him to hold him more tightly in order to prevent him from pulling free. "But you only did it because you couldn't take her, didn't you? You went looking for an easier target, because she's better than you and she doesn't even need any of this crap, bitch."

Becky was speechless. The boy was battered, beaten and had a knife on his throat all thanks to Becky and yet somehow in Cathys presence he still had the courage to stand up to her once more and mock her.

She had a knife, a hostage and four football players as back-up and yet somehow Cathy Bishop was still too much to handle. Every scheme, plan and underhanded tactic seemed like useless child's play when faced with this girl and crumble against her hard muscles.

And then the bloodied muscle girl took her next step and Becky did not react, no threats, no orders, no actions. She just stood there staring blankly. Her face usually perfectly under her control to get whatever she wanted was frozen with a look of nervousness, anxiety and pure terror.

"Don't you move another step, you little bitch!", as Bailey raised her voice Cathy showed surprise for the first time since she had entered.

So far the sexy amazon had been out of sight seated on the same bench as before hidden from Cathys perspective behind some lockers, but the young muscle woman stood up now and strode out of hiding behind TJ and Becky.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", Cathy asked clearly caught off guard.

Bailey smirked gently touching Beckys slender shoulders from behind and leaned over her neck causing the girls arm with the knife to steady, as the former cheerleader seemed to relax from the presence of her very own muscle girl backing her up.

"What can I say.", Bailey mused, "You never know what great new people you meet going to a new gym. How is that dingy shithole you're attending by the way? I hope you did not touch anything. Hate it when people play with my toys."

The muscular woman released Becky and stepped out from behind her. "Don't worry you told me she is not the bad bitch she pretends she is yourself.", she explained to the schoolgirl, "I know this scary talk already. Just hot air considering how you say she behaves around here."

"Yeah, she does know me being mean already.", Cathy said, "I made her kneel in front of me. Did she tell you that? Didn't even really count as a fight. It was that easy. She almost cried, when I let her crawl away on her hands and knees like a good bitch."

Beckys eyes widened when the younger girl told her the story and TJ too could hardly believe that the all-powerful amazon emasculating him for the last few hours had been that helpless and humiliated at the hands of this freshman.

"I told her back then she should not show her face if she can't take me. Like you she clearly did not listen. If you think she can protect you from me... well, I guess I-"

Bailey sighed. Then her arm whipped sideways smacking Lukes face in that direction in a backhanded slap.

The almost casually delivered smack carried such force TJ let out a grunt as he just so managed to resist to be driven back on his feet completely from the force transmitted by Luke being smacked back into him. Regardless he could not prevent himself from being driven back a step on the tiles with the younger boy in his grip.

Luke sacked in his hold forcing TJ to hold him up with his own strength, as the boy nearly went out from the mere slap of the amazon.

Cathys eyes flared in response, but Bailey chuckled with a cold smile. "Don't you bully my friends, if you don't want me to return the favor." The amazon slowly shrugged the red leather jacket of her powerful shoulders and pulled it off. "There is no need to just slice his neck right away. You can cut off an ear first, gouge out an eye, shave off a bit of skin, chop a finger or... other appendages... he doesn't need to be fully functional to be a fully functional hostage."

Cathy glared, but the two masterminds behind the situation were no longer letting her intimidate them. As Becky once more readied the blade at Lukes neck to slice at a moments notice, Bailey approached the freshman girl and rolled her big shoulders and powerful arms. TJ could see her wide back flex and ripple and watched her flex her huge biceps into steel peaks, before the young woman casually picked up the metal bat from the floor. She glanced at Cathys blood on the weapon with a smirk.

"Bad idea to come here and play hero.", she told Cathy readying the weapon with both of her hands, "Grit your teeth, bitch. Not like you're going to have them for much longer."

To be continued...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-23, 18:08
Points: 3,533, Level: 24 Points: 3,533, Level: 24 Points: 3,533, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Wow! Keep it coming!
The Following User Says Thank You to bsbinss For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-23, 19:30
Last Achievements

incredible!! Cathy is so tough!!! but will it be enough?!? please more
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-23, 20:42
Last Achievements

Part 6: High Schools most deadly predator

Sitting on the bed in the nurses office with an ice pack pressed to her cheek. Hannah could not help being restless.

What was she even doing here? Cathy was walking into a trap and she was sitting on her ass after telling the nurse something about tripping on the stairs instead of helping her, when her friend needed every bit of help she could get and Luke was still in the clutches of this horrible bitch.

And on top of it she seemed to be the only one that cared.

Kelly was seated in a chair next to her with the backrest between her legs and chatting away livelier than ever.

"Like, shit...", the stoner muttered more to herself than to Hannah, "Was anyone going to tell me she had muscles like this beneath the hoodie? I'm a lesbian I'm entitled to know if a girl is hot, right?"

"Kelly...", Hannah groaned.

"Seriously...", the older girl sighed, "I'm usually not even into huge muscles or anything like that but hot damn that little girl can rock them. I mean no boobs to speak of of course. Fucking boobs. I sure love me some big juicy... But Cathy sure is something with that bod. Those shoulders and that back. Damn!"

"Are you serious right now?!", Hannah snapped drawing Kellys attention.

"About her back or the boobies?", the other girl asked her brow creasing slightly, "You've seen the same swole little muscle mommy I did, right? Cathy beneath that hoodie is just like... holy fuck, girl..."

"Damn it, Kelly!" Hannah jumped out of the bed and regretted it immediately as the room spun violently, "Fuck..." She wobbled on her legs.

"Woah, take it easy!", the other girl said rising to her feet to support her, "You should get some rest."

"I had rest!", she snapped as she shoved Kelly away, "Earlier with that bastard in the fucking janitors closet." Which she would never phrase that way again. "I need to help, Cathy!"

"Cathy is going to be fine.", Kelly told her, "And your rest was a guy twice your size hurling you across the room!"

"Cathy is up against four football players and that psycho bitch!", Hannah panted bending her knees and pushing her hands against them as she bent over forward, "Anything could fucking happen..."

"If you think her odds are improving because two skinny girls walk in to help her, they must have gotten you pretty good in the head.", the stoner groaned, "Do I look like I can win a fight with a football player? Cause you don't. You look like you tried and you look like shit. And no I couldn't have done it that one time if he had not been drunk off his ass and had seen the blow to his balls coming."

"I-", Hannah stuttered, "You-"

"Listen.", Kelly said softly and reached over to gently place a hand on her cheek, "This fucking sucks, but seeing how she shot down the notion of back-up earlier..."

"What? Wait? Fantasize about Cathy being hot? Come up with a way to say sorry to your ex?"

"We never officially broke up!", the green-haired girl interrupted her crossing her arms, "And I'll stop fantasizing about Cathy. Alright! If only so that Duncan doesn't kill me."

Hannah inhaled deeply then exhaled again forcing herself to calm.

Duncan? Right, Kelly had mentioned him before. From what Cathy had said her crush had made a habit out of extorting money from the jocks at school by brute force, even those the size of TJ. And he obviously had every reason to help out Cathy.

"Regarding the apology: Would blaming god because he either doesn't exist making the whole fight pointless or having made me this insensitive work?"

"That's it!", Hannah made up her mind.

"Really, because I feel like it might showcase my insensitivity and low opinion on religion too much."

"I was so talking about the Cathy situation."

"I know.", Kelly admitted with a sigh, "I realized I gave you the idea of involving Duncan and wanted to distract you from it. Cathy asking him is one thing, but... Ugh fine, but the boy is going to get expelled if he gets caught in a fight again after the Chaplain thing. So let's not draw too much attention."

"He isn't fighting he saves lives. Where does he hang out during lunch period?", she wanted to know, while she straightened her legs, while she tried to remain steady.

"I don't know. He pops by my hangout spots ever so often, but I'm not dumb enough to chase him down at school normally."

"Okay, so we'll look everywhere.", Hannah exclaimed ready to move.

"That's a lot of places.", Kelly noted helping her towards the door, "And for the record, he is not in the habit of fighting other peoples battles, because they ask nicely so let's mention Cathy early. He is not as cuddly all the time as he comes across when she is involved."

"Cuddly was never the word I associated with Duncan.", she pointed out nonchalantly, while they stepped into the hall outside the nurses office.

Hannah had lost her sense of time during her captivity, but based on the activity in the hallway they were at the end of some sort of break period right now. Maybe the one before lunch break after the next period.

"Do you know in what class he could be?", she asked Kelly.

"I think he should be free right now actually.", the older girl told her wrinkling her brow, "Unless he was skipping classes when we run into each other around this time. I mean, I did."

"Great.", Hannah groaned, "Should we check your spots first then?"

"Good as place as any to start.", Kelly sighed and took the lead, "This way."

As Hannah was stumbling after the green-haired girl with the beanie, she could hear the blood pounding in her ears. She felt like the room was spinning around her yet again and the walls were closing in on her from all sides, but forced herself to rush after Kelly at a quick pace.

Having been tossed all over the place by a massive football players twice already her body was still aching all over and she just did not feel like they were getting any closer.

It was a stupid feeling since she did not even quite know where Kelly was taking them. The hallways had cleared by now and that was to their detriment, as Hannah realized as she heard a male voice call out towards them.

"Hey, what are you two doing?"

Shit. Of course they had to walk right into some hall monitor., she thought and froze as she recognized the older student approaching them.

"Hannah?", he asked her, "What's going on?"

It was the captain of the wrestling team she had met while working out with Cathy.

"Sorry, Sam, we..."

"What happened to your face?", he interrupted her and closed the distance between them to peer right into her face, "Did somebody hit you?!"

Yeah, and not just once, but that did not matter right now.

"Who the hell did this?", the wrestler asked angrily catching her by surprise with the protective reaction after their relationship so far had been rather rocky.

"Sam, I appreciate the concern, but it's none of your business...", she told him, but trailed off mid-sentence.

Wait, wasn't he one of Duncans...

"Hannah, you-"

"I'm looking for Duncan.", Hannah quickly added and saw Sam wince at the mere mention.

"He did not do this, did he?", he asked sounding conflicted, backing away slightly, "L-listen Hannah if he told you to give him money or something, you should tell a teacher."

"You got the wrong idea. Nothing happened."

"Hannah, you look like you've gotten run over by a truck!", Sam protested and reached out to take her hand, "Come on, I get you to the nurses office."

"That's actually were we just came from.", Kelly joined in on their conversation cutting into the space between them and interrupting the wrestlers attempt to lead her away.

Sam looked at the green-haired girl then seemed to remember something.

"Are you the girl that stomped on Ryans dick?", he asked her.

"Oh, sure reduce me to one thing I did one time at one party. But yeah. Sure, did.", the stoner answered him casually, "You know this is all sweet of you, but we're in a hurry, so if you could just point us in the direction of our dear friend Duncan..."

"You're friends with that guy?!", the older boy wanted to know and Kelly shrugged.

"Maybe, beats me.", she said then quickly scanned Sam up and down, "So you've seen him?"

Sam hesitated for a moment looking awkward. "He was at the library earlier. But that was reason enough not to stick around for me, so I don't know if he's still there."

"That doesn't really sound like him.", Kelly mused, "I'm not sure I've ever seen him do anything that would be conclusive evidence he even can read."

"He did not seem to be there for any books.", Sam told her gloomily, "More like he was looking for a, you know..."

"Victim?", the green-haired girl suggested and the wrestler averted his eyes in embarrassment.

"Didn't he stop doing that?", Hannah wondered.

"Not based on him stalking Lorence.", Sam replied crossing his arms.

"Oh, Lorence.", Kelly chuckled, "Oh, well that's cool, actually. Not exactly an innocent victim."

"Why?", the wrestler wanted to know suspiciously, "Because he is a stuck up jerk?"

"Oh, you don't know? He is..."

"Kelly, we don't have time!", Hannah cut in impatiently, "The library! Thanks for the help, Sam."

"Woah, I'm not just letting you walk away like that.", Sam protested, "Who did that to you?"

"Later, I don't have time right-"

"Actually, Hannah.", Kelly said, "Seeing how this guy looks fit as hell, maybe we should take him along too to save Trishs baby brother."

"Trish? Trish Wilson?", Sam wondered, "You guys know Trish? What is this about her brother?"

"We're tight!", Kelly lied holding up her crossed fingers, "So very tight!"

"I can try to find her. And a teacher.", Sam suggested.

"No, we're not really supposed to tell anyone!", Hannah told him, "Those guys said they would hurt him, if anyone except Cathy showed up..."

"That's totally messed up! Whatever it is. And... uh, what guys exactly?"

Kelly shrugged. "No, clue, I'd say the type that likes to stare at Beckys ass."

"Some football players! Can we, please, just hurry?", Hannah asked, "The library!"

"How about we tell Trish rather than friggin Duncan Walker?", Sam suggested in annoyance, "It's her little brother."

"And she isn't going to be particularly careful or useful once she knows.", Kelly scoffed, "Between Cathy and Duncan I would have a pretty good feeling about the situation. Trish is just going to make my life hell instead of Beckys."

"And Cathy already jumped head first into the situation, we've got to hurry.", Hannah urged the other girl, but she did not move but instead eyed Sam suspiciously.

"Well, you go on ahead.", Kelly told her, "I... uh... convince handsome not to text Trish the second we're gone."

Sam froze in response to the stoners statement one hand in his pocket reaching for his phone.

"Sam please don't!", Hannah pleaded, "Kelly is right, Trish is going to rush into this and..."

"Give me one reason not to!", Sam asked her, "A real reason this time."

Kelly sighed, then quickly looked over towards Hannah herself and gave her look that told her to hurry, before slowly approaching Sam. "Okay, fine I'll tell you about everything from the beginning. So a couple of months ago..."

"Months?!", Sam asked in disbelief, as he turned towards the stoner "And this is really all important?"

"Please, this is costing enough time as is, so just listen alright. Every detail matters. So I and Linda were doing a lot of stuff back then. You know Linda, right? Cheerleader, beautiful, blonde most of the time, great boobs, ass to die for... literally would die for that firm, tasty.... anyways, couple of months ago, as I was saying...", Hannah could hear the stoner start, as she was hurrying in the direction of the library in hope of still finding Duncan there.

At least the way was already taking her closer to the changing room where Cathy had to be confronting Becky and her lackeys by now.

Whipping open the door to the library the moment she reached it, Hannah entered the room in a hurry. She avoided the school librarians eyes, as she quickly moved behind a bookshelf so she would not at the very least be sent right back to the nurses office, once the woman saw her bruises.

She passed behind a shelf and scanned across the tables at the center of the room. The school library was not particularly large so finding Duncan inside could not be much of a challenge.

That was if he was even in here. At least at first glance he did not appear to be anywhere.

So if he had not been here in search of books about mugging, dating musclegirls or punching your teacher in the face then, like Sam had suggested, the target he was scouting had to have left by now.

Just where to?

She had to hurry. Kelly could only keep Sam from getting anymore people involved for so long by stretching her story out into infinity, before the wrestler grew tired of the game.

As Hannah was passing the tables to one side, she went past one of the bookshelves just to have most of her questions swiftly answered simply by the boy standing there.

"Oh!", she exclaimed as she spun towards the dark-haired boy in the fur-collared jeans jacket. He was leaning against one of the shelves out of sight of the remaining people in the library.

Duncan had his arms crossed in front of his chest and looked positively bored. His eyes moved as he heard her glancing over towards her from the corner of his eyes, but he showed no reaction otherwise.

"Thank god I found you.", she panted, as she approached him.
He glanced over towards her again and scanned her battered face briefly. There was a slight moment of confusion, before he seemed to remember her.

"You were with, Cathy.", he spoke gruffly.

"Yeah, it's Hannah. I need your help."

"That's unlikely.", Duncan scoffed, as he turned away and glanced past the shelf they were standing behind for a moment watching some students chatting at a table in low hushed voices, "I'm not a helpful guy."

She frowned. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

"Listen it's important.", she started.

"I'm sure.", he said cutting her off gruffly, "Doesn't mean I care, does it?"
What – a – prick.

"It's about Cathy. She needs..."

"What?", the boy scoffed a frown forming on his face, "The last thing Cathy needs is me apparently."

"But...", she cut off, when the boy checked past the shelf again, "Hey, listen!"

"Shut up!", the older boy hissed as he turned towards her and abruptly closed the distance between them with a swift step.

Hannah rebounded in surprise from the sudden extreme closeness and staggered a step back hitting the shelf in her back, but he followed after her cornering her.

Duncan only had about an inch on her, but he was so close now she still had to look up to meet his eyes. They really were as black as Cathy claimed, but she did not feel drawn in by his gaze at all. His stare was straight up intimidating. Like a wild animal seizing her up, threatening to rip her apart. If they had any gravity to them it was that off a black hole about to swallow her whole.

His palms slapped against the shelf to either side of her head as he leaned forward.

"Can't you take a hint?", he asked coldly backing her up against the shelf in her back.

She wanted to respond, but felt the words getting stuck in her throat, as a shiver run down her back. A slight tremble took hold of her shoulders, but Duncan was already done with her. He turned away and headed back over to the end of the shelf to peek past it like before.

Hannah remained were she was frozen in fear a cold sweat running down her back. But there was something else. She could feel her cheeks burn with embarrassment and anger. How could she let him steamroll her like that just now? And why could she not stop shaking even now just because of this punk glaring at her for a moment?

Clenching her trembling fists tightly at her side Hannah willed her body to move and strutted after the boy actually leaving their cover to see what he kept looking at. Based on the direction Duncan was facing it was the same group of guys at the tables sitting over a number of books but not reading them.

"So which one is Lorence?", she asked bluntly forcing her voice to remain steady, as Duncans head whipped around to face her, then gasped as one of his hands suddenly closed painfully tightly around her biceps and seized her by the upper arm.

Before she quite knew what was happening the boy had yanked her back into cover behind the shelf and pushed her back against the shelf opposite of this one at the wall.

His forearm was pressing against Hannahs throat and forced her chin up, as he glared at her from up close his face twisting with anger now.

Her hands came up instinctively and grabbed Duncans wrist and forearm trying to force it away from her neck, but she could not budge it. He was not cutting off her air with the pressure yet or even putting his body weight behind it, but his arm did not budge for the fraction of an inch.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", he spat and her knees nearly gave out.

"Listen to me!", she hissed, even as she felt herself tremble stronger than before, "Cathy..."

"Cathy, doesn't want anything to do with me.", he told her his expression darkening further and she felt the pressure on her neck rise, as he was pushing her up against the shelf, "So why do you keep bothering me, girl?"

She could feel her body sliding up the bookshelf, her heels leaving the floor as he forced her up to her tiptoes with his strength. His arm dug into her throat and compressed her windpipe making her choke, as incredibly she lost contact with the floor altogether.

The boy was lifting her up with just one arm. Her pulse was racing and her breathing cut off completely, just as she realized this.

Panicking she struck the arm on her neck with her fist, hammering down on it, while she tried to shove it away with the other hand but to no avail, Duncan did not even seem to register her blows, as he kept glaring into her now watering eyes.

How the hell was he so strong? He was barely any bigger than her!

The boys form blurred, as she was tearing up from the pressure. A weak wheeze left her lips, as she felt her arms get as heavy as lead.
He was going to kill her! Her heart was pounding in terror, but she could do nothing against his merciless hold. There was probably nobody short of Cathy who could have.

Cathy..., Hannah thought and her body jerked at the thought of what might happen to her friend this very instant.

She swung her leg back kicking the shelf in her back with all of her might in an attempt to push herself off it and throw her whole weight against the boy holding her up.

Even that was not enough to overcome the strength with which he was holding her up with his forearm, but the force of her kick managed to rattle the shelf hard enough to knock a book from its board.

Duncan frowned and quickly looked back over his shoulder.

Thinking quickly Hannah struck the shelf again with a loud crack, then immediately again afterwards just as she smacked her palm into Duncans face causing him to groan with discomfort.

"Hey, what is going on over there!", they could hear the school librarian call out and then heard their chair getting pushed back.

Hannah gasped, as she suddenly dropped.

She nearly lost her footing and fell down, as her feet hit the floor, but managed to catch herself on one of the shelf boards, as she fought for breath. Her eyes darted around and only caught a last glimpse of Duncans jacket vanish around the corner of the shelf anymore.

That damn bastard., she thought, as she staggered after him rushing towards the libraries exit, before the librarian could get to her position. And heard the adult call after her, as she stormed out into the hallway and the other students inside turned to look at what was causing the commotion.

"Wait up!", she called after Duncan who was heading away from her, causing him to look back over his shoulder with an expression of annoyed disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me.", he groaned, as he turned back, "What the hell is wrong with you?! I just choked you, you crazy bi-"

"Oh, fuck you!", she snapped approaching him and whipped her closed fist at his face.

He sidestepped the sloppy blow with ease, letting her stumble past him.

"Just fucking listen!", Hannah demanded as she spun back with another punch.

She was sure he saw it coming as well, but he did not evade her this time. As it turned out there was no need.

Her fist smacked into the boys cheek with a solid thud and to an immediate painful stop, when the force doubled back up her arm.

"Ow!", she cried out as the pain exploded in her fist. Duncan had not even flinched.

"Enough!", the boy snarled and grabbed her by the front of her shirt, swinging her around with one arm and slammed her back into the nearest wall forcing the air from her lungs in a gasp.

His arm blurred in a crisp hard punch coming right at her face and Hannah could just so grit her teeth, before it hit her.
The wall right next to her ear burst apart, the plaster splitting in jagged cracks, as Duncans knuckles crunched right into it.

She felt his breath hot on her skin, as he leaned in. His pitch black gaze was right in front of her eyes; his knuckles still biting into the wall right next to her ear.

She trembled, panting heavily, like some beast was breathing down her neck.

"C-cathy...", she whimpered.

"Shut - Up!", Duncan told her the intensity of his words causing her to tremble even more.

The boy released her clothes and turned to walk away with an angry growl.

"Give it a rest already."

"No!", Hannah gasped grabbing the back of his jacket and yanked him back hard, simultaneously sweeping his leg out from under him.

With a surprised gasp of the boy he stumbled, but somehow regained his footing before he fell and immediately whipped up his other leg as he turned, hooking it behind Hannahs own leg, while he also caught her by the shoulder.
The world tilted, as she went flying over his hip and lost the ground beneath her feet once more. She slammed to the floor hard on her back with a loud gasp as her body jerked in pain.

Duncan dropped down on top of her mounting her stomach and pinned her neck down with his forearm as his second arm coiled back.

She was struggling, but could not budge him on top of her.

Dark eyes were piercing her from above drilling into her very being. Radiating a raw beast like violence and hunger barely kept in check.

But the boy hesitated to strike her even if it was what his instincts told him to do.

He inhaled, then exhaled. There was no change to his furious glare, but slowly he relaxed his arm opening his fist as he dropped his arm with a sigh.

"Come on... what the hell.", he whispered sounding defeated his gaze dropping. The barely contained anger appeared to be evaporating now, as he picked himself up getting off Hannahs stomach, "I'm sorry, okay."

He stood up slowly moving away from her, as Hannah rolled over onto her stomach and struggled up to her knees.

"Stop.", she panted and he actually did.

"She said she did not want me... I'm just trying to do what she told me.", he said digging one hand into his dark hair, "What she wants me to do."

His voice almost cracked at the end. And for one moment Duncan did not appear like any sort of beast at all. He just seemed uncertain and hurt.

Hannah stared at his back gathering her strength.

"Why don't you quit the whining?", she asked coldly still on her knees, "The girl you like needs help, you know. So man the hell up already!"

"Man the hell up?" Unexpectedly the boy chuckled. "Right. She'll be fine without me, you know." He chuckled again. "Oh, fuck it all!"

Duncan groaned loudly then extended a hand down towards her. "Where?"

Hannah clasped his hand and with one casual tug he pulled her up to her feet.

"Guys locker room on the west side of the building. Careful TJ and a bunch of other guys from the football team are there."

"TJ...", Duncan scoffed, "With my luck, she's done kicking their combined butts just in time to tell me to get lost, when we get there."

"Didn't I tell you to quit whining?", Hannah asked him rubbing her fist, as she took the lead, "Do you hear me whine because your stupid mug nearly broke my hand, asshole."

"Are you blami-"

"And!", she cut him off and stopped spinning back at him and grabbed him by the collar, "What she told you to do and what she wants you to do are not the same thing, you stupid boy!"

"Wha-"

"Ugh, guys!", she groaned, as she released him and walked past him, "Get going already! Cathy needs us!"

To be continued...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, flexing, muscle, submission, teen girl, tomboy, weapons, wrestling