Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1511  
Old 03-Aug-20, 12:21
HotWrestlingWife's Avatar
HotWrestlingWife HotWrestlingWife is offline
Junior Member
Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to see this thread get more life
Im a female wrestler and I love to be dominated... Being a jobber is so hot to me idk why it isnt more popular

Hey Im a women wrestler and I love to be dominated... Please let me know if anyone wants to talk about that with me since its a rare thing someone likes that these days... I have pictures of me being defeated!

I have pictures of me being defeated by men... I love being the jobber its so sexy to me... Hit me up if anynody wanna talk!
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HotWrestlingWife For This Useful Post:
  #1512  
Old 04-Aug-20, 00:15
Morlock Morlock is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,508, Level: 37 Points: 7,508, Level: 37 Points: 7,508, Level: 37
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 416
Thanks: 2,854
Thanked 1,950 Times in 369 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWrestlingWife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im a female wrestler and I love to be dominated... Being a jobber is so hot to me idk why it isnt more popular

Hey Im a women wrestler and I love to be dominated... Please let me know if anyone wants to talk about that with me since its a rare thing someone likes that these days... I have pictures of me being defeated!

I have pictures of me being defeated by men... I love being the jobber its so sexy to me... Hit me up if anynody wanna talk!

Do you wrestle competitive or non-competitive matches? In other words, do you let a man defeat you or do you try but he is too strong/skilled for you?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Morlock For This Useful Post:
  #1513  
Old 05-Aug-20, 21:34
Fritz Fritz is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,978, Level: 32 Points: 5,978, Level: 32 Points: 5,978, Level: 32
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 400
Thanks: 145
Thanked 592 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWrestlingWife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please let me know if anyone wants to talk about that with me ... Hit me up if anybody wanna talk!
I sent you a private message, but no answer from you
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
  #1514  
Old 06-Aug-20, 14:48
HotWrestlingWife's Avatar
HotWrestlingWife HotWrestlingWife is offline
Junior Member
Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you wrestle competitive or non-competitive matches? In other words, do you let a man defeat you or do you try but he is too strong/skilled for you?
I do both... Competitive are the best because I try to win but get dominated at the end anyway... But I also do the other ones where I just let him do anything he wants!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HotWrestlingWife For This Useful Post:
  #1515  
Old 06-Aug-20, 20:57
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 315
Thanked 776 Times in 470 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWrestlingWife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do both... Competitive are the best because I try to win but get dominated at the end anyway... But I also do the other ones where I just let him do anything he wants!

If you were ever a member of AOL ...

I thought we might have talked in one of their chat rooms.


Or, I could be wrong, lol
Reply With Quote
  #1516  
Old 07-Aug-20, 00:47
HotWrestlingWife's Avatar
HotWrestlingWife HotWrestlingWife is offline
Junior Member
Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you were ever a member of AOL ...

I thought we might have talked in one of their chat rooms.


Or, I could be wrong, lol
Whats AOL? Lol idk... I dont think Ive used that service
Reply With Quote
  #1517  
Old 07-Aug-20, 07:17
Bigboi69 Bigboi69 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 584, Level: 8 Points: 584, Level: 8 Points: 584, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWrestlingWife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im a female wrestler and I love to be dominated... Being a jobber is so hot to me idk why it isnt more popular

Hey Im a women wrestler and I love to be dominated... Please let me know if anyone wants to talk about that with me since its a rare thing someone likes that these days... I have pictures of me being defeated!

I have pictures of me being defeated by men... I love being the jobber its so sexy to me... Hit me up if anynody wanna talk!
Do you have any more pictures of your defeats?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboi69 For This Useful Post:
  #1518  
Old 07-Aug-20, 12:18
HotWrestlingWife's Avatar
HotWrestlingWife HotWrestlingWife is offline
Junior Member
Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboi69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you have any more pictures of your defeats?
Yeah... I just dont understand this site that much and dont know how to post them or show them hehe... My profile pic is me getting pinned and defeated
Reply With Quote
  #1519  
Old 07-Aug-20, 18:38
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 315
Thanked 776 Times in 470 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWrestlingWife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whats AOL? Lol idk... I dont think Ive used that service

You're not missing anything on AOL. :-)


Also, be careful about posting personal pics/videos on this site (or any other).

Once other people make copies of them ...
Reply With Quote
  #1520  
Old 07-Aug-20, 19:10
HotWrestlingWife's Avatar
HotWrestlingWife HotWrestlingWife is offline
Junior Member
Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2 Points: 124, Level: 2
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're not missing anything on AOL. :-)


Also, be careful about posting personal pics/videos on this site (or any other).

Once other people make copies of them ...
Oh... Thanks for the tip!... Im new to all this so thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dww, edita, man wins, marek, mixed

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anybody have Videos from some new Deadly females,Lethalbitches,FB videos to share? Kamui Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 17-Sep-13 06:23


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.