Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Old 19-Sep-22, 15:22
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lee Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeePriceFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I loved when she lost too, and got humbled by another woman . She amazingly managed to trap Tigra in body scissor holds! Tigra struggled out of them, and enough of this . Flattened her, but it wasn't a total squash, Tigra had to work, to get out of those scissors
One of my favorite matches ever. Along with the one where Kris Luebke absolutely dominates her.
Old 19-Sep-22, 19:24
Points: 465, Level: 7 Points: 465, Level: 7 Points: 465, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This is my ultimate choice of a wrestler that I would have wanted to wrestle with. I love her energy and enthusiasm. She looks like she could shred both females and males easily. I was shocked to see Beatrice beat her, I don't ever think I've seen her humiliated like that.

Wishlist:
Amazon Nikki, Lora Cross, Sheena, Madison Swan
Old 20-Sep-22, 16:59
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is my ultimate choice of a wrestler that I would have wanted to wrestle with. I love her energy and enthusiasm. She looks like she could shred both females and males easily. I was shocked to see Beatrice beat her, I don't ever think I've seen her humiliated like that.
That was shocking. As good as Beatrice was, expected a lot more from Lee as she was biogger and certainly very formidable (vs. Ziggy, Robin, Joan Wise and many others).

As stated she'd be an interesting interview as I'd love to understand Joan Wise and exactly how competitive vs. scripted they were.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-22, 11:41
Points: 5,520, Level: 31 Points: 5,520, Level: 31 Points: 5,520, Level: 31
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I heard Beatrice ducked the rematch . Lee Price had a bad case of jetlag, she would have crushed Beatrice in the rematch 😂. Kidding 😂
Old 21-Nov-22, 20:52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeePriceFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I heard Beatrice ducked the rematch . Lee Price had a bad case of jetlag, she would have crushed Beatrice in the rematch 😂. Kidding 😂
The story was that Lee was a wee bit hungover. It was a private match that was never meant to be distributed.

All in all a very bad match though no doubt it was quite intriguing and shocking
Old 31-Dec-22, 06:49
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

It was great reading these stories. I was a college student / recent college grad when Lee was active. I would have loved to see her but I didn't have the cash to make it happen.

I wrote the Joan Wise company about appearing in some videos, but they wrote me back and said they filmed out of California, and I was on the wrong side of the country. I'm sorry I didn't find any video companies back then, I probably would have made a good subject for videos when I was young, skinny and athletic, but I wasn't sure I wanted to appear in videos, so I didn't try very hard.
Old 10-Jan-23, 01:27
Points: 5,258, Level: 30 Points: 5,258, Level: 30 Points: 5,258, Level: 30
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was great reading these stories. I was a college student / recent college grad when Lee was active. I would have loved to see her but I didn't have the cash to make it happen.

I wrote the Joan Wise company about appearing in some videos, but they wrote me back and said they filmed out of California, and I was on the wrong side of the country. I'm sorry I didn't find any video companies back then, I probably would have made a good subject for videos when I was young, skinny and athletic, but I wasn't sure I wanted to appear in videos, so I didn't try very hard.
Joan did do video in the 1980s on the East Coast in a suburb of NYC, Westchester County. Maybe it was a road trip but I knew a wrestler who did a few videos with her one weekend.
Old 10-Jan-23, 01:36
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebeast [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Joan did do video in the 1980s on the East Coast in a suburb of NYC, Westchester County. Maybe it was a road trip but I knew a wrestler who did a few videos with her one weekend.
I wrote once, might have been as late as 1990 after I could afford my own place, I think, so I might have missed that window. I regret not trying harder to shoot videos when I was young. I was a touch too athletic for a lot of women, but I think I'd have made some good competitive videos.
Old 08-Jul-23, 14:39
Temporary group
Points: 5,106, Level: 30 Points: 5,106, Level: 30 Points: 5,106, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Lee Price was never something interesting to me, I found her face ugly and her body weak in a way (too thin). Until I saw her fight with Ziggy who is one of my favorite fighters, she managed to submit Ziggy a few times making Ziggy moan. I found Lee's stamina, speed and aggressiveness amazing...mainly because she was thinner but she seemed to be very tough and wild. She has a lot of energy and that's the main thing.
I believe she was paid to lose to other girls as Ziggy was one of the best. It's amazing to see Ziggy slam and groan in a roid voice for a thinner, less muscular woman.
Old 08-Jul-23, 19:05
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil muscle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lee Price was never something interesting to me, I found her face ugly and her body weak in a way (too thin). Until I saw her fight with Ziggy who is one of my favorite fighters, she managed to submit Ziggy a few times making Ziggy moan. I found Lee's stamina, speed and aggressiveness amazing...mainly because she was thinner but she seemed to be very tough and wild. She has a lot of energy and that's the main thing.
I believe she was paid to lose to other girls as Ziggy was one of the best. It's amazing to see Ziggy slam and groan in a roid voice for a thinner, less muscular woman.
Like Ziggy, Lee was I found good looking, but no head turner. She was a wrestler like many back then (non fbb). Beatrice, Maggie, Raquel, Leonie, Malibu, Joan Wise.... She certainly did not look weak to me.

I think Joan found the key to what men wanted where they were 80% competitive, but most were scripted to be domination come the end.

When asked she was the ultimate jobber.