Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-23, 19:46
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Default Re: Mistress Maze - Soham Cambridgeshire UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Exposure [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She’s on the submission room website, and Twitter
And she's in the link in the original post, I just didn't see her name there at first. But also, thanks.
Old 06-Dec-23, 19:05
Points: 19,398, Level: 60 Points: 19,398, Level: 60 Points: 19,398, Level: 60
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 142 Posts

I had a wonderful session with (Mistress) Maze at her house on Sunday. I can't recommend her highly enough.

It was an hour and a half, £240, £50 deposit in advance. Comms were perfect and prompt.

I'm always nervous before sessions, especially with someone I've not met (not that I've had that many, I haven't), but Maze could not have been friendlier or nicer. She put me at my ease so straightforwardly. I'd sent a fairly detailed email of what I wanted, which she welcomed. You can see from my username (and my posts) what my fetish is. She's really gorgeous, with the most amazing busty figure. She was wearing very tight leggings which were beautifully smooth to the touch, and a sexy sports bra. A big part of what I like is verbal, as well as physical. Hearing a woman talk about judo or wrestling or fighting is incredibly arousing to me, and Maze did that perfectly. Then she started to get me into holds, starting with a rear naked choke and body scissors, then moving to my favourites, armlocks, of which she knows lots. She did a very sexy breast smother, all the time talking to me and teasing me, and a wonderful schoolgirl pin. But of course it was the skill of the armlocks that really turned me on. She was so seductive while she was making me submit over and over again! She was very happy to tease my cock while we were wrestling, and was fine with me making myself come at the end of our time (she would have done it herself, but I think I've spent so much time wanking that I'm the only person who can do it these days!!). I should stress that the happy ending/tease and denial aspect of the session has to be agreed beforehand, don't just rock up and expect it. But no-one would do that anyway, surely.

It was an amazing experience. I had to drive for the best part of three hours each way to get there, but it was 100% worth it. I've been thinking about it constantly ever since Sunday!

I know she does a lot of different things - my requirements were very specific, and I suspect only scratched the surface of what she can do. She really tailored the session very specifically to what I wanted, which I appreciated so much. The long and the short of it is that she's absolutely amazing, well worth the money, and don't hesitate to book her if you're at all tempted! Feel free to DM me privately if you want to know anything else. JL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg maze.jpeg (133.5 KB, 245 views)

Last edited by judolover; 06-Dec-23 at 19:07. Reason: duplication
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to judolover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-23, 00:04
Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yesterday, I had a session with Maze in her home in Cambridgeshire, UK and wow it was fantastic.

Comms was great, we discussed the session in depth. I wanted stiletto trampling, full weight facesitting, reverse head scissors and followed by a submission match where I didn't fightback but tried to resist being submitted.

The location was lovely, easy to get to by car, good parking and the setting was in her house. She had wrestling mats covering her living room floor.

Maze wore a red swimsuit as requested and she looked stunning, great body, pretty face and lovely smile.

The session started with Maze trampling my tummy full weight wearing stilettos.

She then facesat me using full weight and for me to breathe I had to lift her slightly to get air.

We then did some reverse head scissors, OMG, that girl is seriously strong. I think that I am pretty good at dealing with pain and I don't tap unless I have to. Well about 10 reverse scissors later the longest I lasted was about 6 seconds and her full power scissors had me tapping in less than 3 seconds.

Then the submissions match was intense and I lost count how many times I tapped out. I like to be pushed to my limits and I was.

Highly recommended, I will definitely be booking again in the new year. Contact Maze for a session and you will not be disappointed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to siworth For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-23, 07:26
Points: 1,000, Level: 12 Points: 1,000, Level: 12 Points: 1,000, Level: 12
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%

Nice to hear that she is good, sexy and honest during the setup of the session.
She did also roleplay requests? I mean wearing special costumes etc.?
Old 14-Dec-23, 08:33
Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panagis13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice to hear that she is good, sexy and honest during the setup of the session.
She did also roleplay requests? I mean wearing special costumes etc.?
For me, met all requests and ticked every box
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siworth For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-23, 08:55
Points: 1,000, Level: 12 Points: 1,000, Level: 12 Points: 1,000, Level: 12
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%

Great! Seems to be dominant and strong also
Old 17-Dec-23, 17:01
Points: 8,703, Level: 40 Points: 8,703, Level: 40 Points: 8,703, Level: 40
Last Achievements

I had a session with Maze yesterday and I'm very glad I chose her for my first 2 hour session! I'd back up what's been said about comms and set up - the mats were comfortable given the amount of time I spent on my back! Most of the session was roleplay, which Maze got into character for great, and was a lot of fun! We started off with arm wrestling and semi-competitive wrestling. Whilst I was able to beat her with my right hand (we didn't do the left due to an elbow injury), she crushed me with her powerful thighs, whether that was my neck, body or arms. OK, she cheated a bit by distracting me with her assets, but I didn't mind one bit! I saw a lot of those in the roleplays where she humiliated me physically and verbally as requested. Overall, she came across as friendly, chatty and genuinely interested in what we were doing and the scene. I've just booked to see her next month so I don't think there's any better accolade to her skills and company than that!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20231216_151430.jpg (2.24 MB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg 20231216_151305.jpg (2.26 MB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg 20231216_151211.jpg (1.99 MB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg 20231216_151121.jpg (2.18 MB, 117 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to partyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-24, 22:35
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanks for all your honest reviews of your sessions with maze she sounds very genuine and very accommodating she is visiting Manchester in april I will definitely book a session.
Old 07-Jan-24, 22:44
Points: 2,291, Level: 19 Points: 2,291, Level: 19 Points: 2,291, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I had a session with the amazing Mistress Maze yesterday although I'm still kicking myself I turned up late for the session but she was very understanding bless her

Setting up the session with her was really straightforward and after a couple of emails she knew exactly what session I was after and delivered it perfectly

The location was lovely and easy to find and plenty of parking outside her house and the setting in her living room was really nice with big comfy mats for the session.

Maze looked stunning when she came to the door and i was a bit nervous but I shouldnt have been cause she was super friendly when I arrived and made me feel relaxed straight off!

As I was a bit late we got straight into the session and from the first minute to the last minute she had me tied up in knots with her scissors and dominated me from start to finish! Her reverse scissors are something else by the way. It was an awesome session and her trash talk I loved she certainly let me know who was the boss of the session and it wasnt me!

You certainly wont regret booking a session with Maze she is amazing and a has a great personality which makes you feel at ease straight away. Would highly recommend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yatesy200 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-24, 10:24
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for all your honest reviews of your sessions with maze she sounds very genuine and very accommodating she is visiting Manchester in april I will definitely book a session.
Would that be The Wrestling Factory?
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post: