Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-May-23, 21:35
Points: 2,710, Level: 21 Points: 2,710, Level: 21 Points: 2,710, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Heart Lucid Lavender Reviews

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone have any experience sessioning with Lucid Lavender? I'm planning on doing a session and everything looks great, but there are no testimonials that I can find anywhere. Thanks and please share!!
Old 22-May-23, 00:33
Points: 2,710, Level: 21 Points: 2,710, Level: 21 Points: 2,710, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Lucid Lavender Reviews

Hey Everyone!

For all 200ish of you that read my original post, I just finished my session with her and it was amazing. It was my first time doing anything like this and she was very easy to talk to and I didn't feel intimidated at all (until she wanted me to).

The 2 hour session does include the changing and talking before and after you are bound so if you want to be actively bound for 2 hours I would book a longer session. For my first time though, it was an amazing experience. The house is so clean and it overall just looks very professional and well put together.

I'm still kind of in shock thinking about everything that happened. (In a good way) I'm definitely going to try to do a longer session with her in the future, and if you're brand new and want to visit a dominatrix, I highly recommend Lucy Lavender. Also, if you've seen any of her videos, they don't do her justice. She has really dazzling eyes.

For the session itself, you'll probably see it on the clip store at some time so I won't give a summary of everything that happened. The biggest thing that I noticed was that we didn't use safewords, and instead just communicated normally. For example, she asked if I was okay with things around my neck, or told me to let her know if my shoulders got sore from being in a position for an extended period of time. I was completely fine with everything she did, so I never even thought about asking her to release me. However, I'm certain that if I did ask her to, she would have just stopped and edited that part of video if I was in any kind of unintentional pain. Looking back now, I did wish that we would have established a safeword so that she could really go crazy and push my limits, but since that was my first time ever bound, that probably wouldn't be smart or safe.

Overall, it didn't exactly match my fantasy but that's to be expected since it's just that: a fantasy. She was just really nice, which I appreciated since I probably would've been terrified if she was in dominatrix mode right from the start. But knowing now that I was safe and cared for, I think next time I'll ask her to be a little more mean.

But yeah, overall I had a really really great time and I'm not going to share this experience with anyone in real life for obvious reasons, so I wanted to share it her for anyone that's interested.
Old 22-May-23, 14:40
Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucid Lavender Reviews

Glad you had a good experience. I've seen several Lucid Lavender videos - she is beautiful!

What you said about it not living up to your fantasy, I think, rings true for many of us.

Tags
lavender, lucid, review, session, teaseandthankyou, testimonial