Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-23, 23:01
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Trans women are trans women

in the redlight 90% are Trans woman!

even here

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

if you don't believe, you can check here if you want:

As i said around 90% looks like very nice girls!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-23, 19:38
Producer
Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wait...what? You're using English words, but I don't think we speak the same language at all.

Feelings and physiology are completely different things. Gender identity is not determined by one's biological characteristics. This is what "they" have been telling us for decades. How a person self-identifies is their gender identity. But that has nothing to do with observable physical traits.

Peak patriarchy is men saying they can take whatever they want from women and then attempting to silence/cancel/whatever the women and their allies who call out the bullshit.

"Deadnames"? What does that mean?
We agree on the gender identity piece. It is how they see themselves rather genitalia.
Deadname means either saying the masc or femme original name of the person before transition or flat out denying their transition.

Agreed on peak patriarchy.
Old 21-Feb-23, 20:22
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We agree on the gender identity piece. It is how they see themselves rather genitalia.
Deadname means either saying the masc or femme original name of the person before transition or flat out denying their transition.

Agreed on peak patriarchy.
And the idea that gender and sex are different things isn't without controversy.

Feminists have been fighting against the idea there's such things as gendered behaviour, appearance, jobs, etc. since the 19th century .. because it's those ideas that limit where women can go, what they can do, how they should dress.

Being female is an inescapable biological truth, however you choose to live .. But if we accept this idea of "gender", as separate from sex, we're saying there are gendered behaviours and feelings .. Women can ask "How do you know what being a woman feels like?", and any answers are going to involve stereotypes .. Young girls who want short hair and like playing in the mud are being told they're trans now, rather than being told: girls can do whatever they want .. We're scrapping self-acceptance and advocating drugs and surgery.
Old 22-Feb-23, 00:13
Producer
Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with some of what you've said, but it's important that you don't conjure and defend what is an "idealistic" representation of a trans woman... Someone like Emma Ellingsen for example.

Towing the line of "all transwomen are women" causes more problems than it solves.

You then open the door to any man basically just growing their hair a bit, putting on women's clothes and now they're a woman.

This doesn't compare to a trans woman that has been on hormones for years, has a woman's voice, has had multiple surgeries - ie facial reconstruction, breast augmentation/growth minimum. I'd also cast an eye over their sexual preferences.

Ryan is right - many of these people are just otherwise straight men with a kink for dressing up and gaining access to women's spaces. Crossdressers.

I am hugely skeptical about these kinds of "transformations".

You look again at people like Emma Ellingsen -- most true and sincere transgender girls were effeminate and girly their whole lives. It's not possible for them to be "manly" even if they try.

It's the same with the trans barmaid I know personally... You only have to be in her company for a minute to realise it's a woman with natural feminine charm and mannerisms... She is in fact totally passable with a hint of some cosmetic surgery - rhinoplasty and lip enhancement. She's probably had more procedures like jaw reconstruction and brow lift but that is undetectable. I had to be "told" she was trans. Before that I just assumed she was a woman. And no one has any problem with her using the ladies, etc. Like I said, it's where she belongs... But that is one case and we shouldn't scantly disregard the individual.
So we're just going to ignore people who feel they are women. I think one thing to note is that you have to realize how people navigate through the world. There's a reason people transition. There is no idealistic as plenty of cisgender women are not attractive. So that doesn't exactly work.
I also don't know what Ryan is saying he's blocked for me.
Old 22-Feb-23, 04:25
Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So we're just going to ignore people who feel they are women. I think one thing to note is that you have to realize how people navigate through the world. There's a reason people transition. There is no idealistic as plenty of cisgender women are not attractive. So that doesn't exactly work.
I also don't know what Ryan is saying he's blocked for me.
This whole conversation is a shit-show, there are myriad opinions on the matter, but only a few are socially acceptable in the courtroom of public opinion.

Personally I think people who were born biologically male (and we aren't talking about some infinitesimally small edge cases like Klinefelter syndrome) may have gender dysphoria and may choose to surgically alter their genitals and take female hormones, but they are just men who did a whole lot of alterations to appear more female. They are still male.
Old 23-Feb-23, 03:09
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As I wrote in the other thread, I respect their right to be trans. It really is not a big deal. But a person's decision to be trans does not alter their biological sex, which is and should be the primary determinant for participation in competitive, sex-segregated sports.

In the case of the NCAA swimming event, a biological male "won" an event contested by biological females, plus one biological male who gained entry into the competition by self-identifying as a woman without having to prove themself to be a biological female. And then the so-called allies rationalize this being OK by saying, "Well, Lia didn't win all the races".

This level of absurdity has lowered the bar - yet again - for peak patriarchy.
So according to what you say about the NCAA Swimming Event, women can’t beat a man in the sport.
Old 23-Feb-23, 16:47
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brakfool [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So according to what you say about the NCAA Swimming Event, women can’t beat a man in the sport.
That's what's known as a non sequitur .. There's nothing in that post that says a woman can't beat a man at swimming.

What's notable about Lia Thomas is he went from a 400th-ranked male, to a 4th-ranked 'female', just by changing divisions .. According to Pew research, 5% of young Americans are trans or nonbinary now.

So if top 1,000 ranked male swimmers moved to the female division at just the expected rates of trans and NB in this generation, that would be 50 biologically male competitors, all likely to finish in top 10 positions in female swimming .. At that point, you'd probably never have a biological female getting a podium position in swimming again .. They'd be having to beat male records by that point.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-23, 15:33
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

I see Sessiongirls has a trans category now:

Old 24-May-23, 23:40
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The NIH-published study that exposes the gulf between trans athletes and women in sports: Male-to-female transitioners are faster, stronger and fitter than most women even AFTER taking hormone drugs

The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-23, 19:03
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

Good read;

Ex-Olympian Swimmer Sharron Davies recently published a book titled "Unfair Play - The Battle for Women's Sport"

Quote:
Addressing issues of misogyny and sexism endemic in women's sport, this powerfully argued volume from the former Olympic swimmer calls for a fightback for women's rights in the sporting world.

-

On the face of it, women's sport is on the rise, garnering more attention and grassroots involvement than ever before. However, the truth is that in many respects progress is stalling, or even falling back.

Sharron Davies is no stranger to battling the routine sexism the sporting world. She missed out on Olympic Gold because of blatant doping among East German athletes in the 1980s, and has never received justice. Now, biological males are being allowed to compete directly against women under the guise of trans 'self-ID', a development that could destroy the integrity of female sport. This callous indifference towards women in sport, argue Sharron and journalist Craig Lord, is merely the latest stage in a decades-long history of sexism on the part of sport's higher-ups.

A strong fightback is required to root out the lingering misogyny that plagues sporting governance, media coverage and popular perceptions. This book provides the facts, science and arguments that will help women in sport get the justice they deserve.

Sharron notes this whole transgender debacle can sometimes feel like an extreme men's movement.

Interesting as I have noted the crossover between feminists and misogynists over this issue. The transgenders-in-womens-sport debates seems to attract guys that would otherwise be watching Andrew Tate and 'When men hit back' / 'Karen owned' videos... Read the comments of some of these transgender debates and you'll see comments like "my wife/gf has done martial arts for 5 years and I'm untrained, but can put down my beer any time I want and overpower her. Men stronger. Respect men." ... It's an opportunity for men to brag and feel superior and a sense of belonging and weak, insecure men are attracted to that.

As I've said before, that's what these "when men hit back" / "winner vs. loser" videos are all about. They're not some grand "reality check"... They're about helping weak, insecure men cope in world they're struggling to prosper in and likely being outperformed by females.