Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Oct-22, 20:48
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Lara (Czech Republic) reviews

Yes, we have never to forget, that such girls are really strong and can hurt.

I god a shoulder and elbow problem. Antscha did only what she often did, bud as i was no more in good shape, i was surprised that it hurt's and i told here and she continued a little.

Result: Shoulder for 3 month problem to hold heavy weight... and elbow i could also train only till 28 lbs, instead to 45 for 12 month...

But still i go to her and I told her, if i say stop, she should respect next time, and yes she was sorry... for me such injuries goes hand in hand with sessions.

Broken rips also is not seldom in sessions... so take care, what you wish guys!

I had around 150 sessions and it was the only injuries that i had... maybe chance, maybe i'm really solid.

After more than 25 sessions with Antscha i will still continue with this nice girl.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-22, 18:09
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lara from BRNO

Quote:
Originally Posted by legLover232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
About this sexy pritty kitty playing it safe, if a girl can truly hurt me with her legs, I'd rather she play it safe than go all-out too swiftly and suddenly. Take it from a guy who suffered a neck injury two years ago. Even a minor neck injury is very serious business whether it's from years and years of overwork or from a sexy pair of muscular female legs putting the squeeze on you.

And, unless the owner of those sexy, muscular female legs who injured those cervical vertabrae of yours is willing to take care of you and nurse you back to health until she can break you again, you should count yourself blessed she was willing to show such consideration and caution.

*beat*

But, if it's any consolation to you, I am sorry you didn't get the sexy knockout you craved. But, hey, at least you got a sexy pritty kitty to scissor you. Not every guy gets to say that before he departs this mortal coil.
Nothing to be sorry i appreciate every minute with her i had. Would gladly go with her again! Really recommend.
Old 13-May-23, 12:59
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Lara from Czech Republic

Hi ! Thank you for your review ❤️❤️
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lara the Warrior For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-23, 06:06
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Lara from Czech Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara the Warrior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi ! Thank you for your review ❤️❤️
Welcome to this forum! Hope to see you soon again!

Last edited by ours01; 14-May-23 at 14:18.
Old 08-Jun-23, 05:40
Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18
Last Achievements

This on my friends behalf as I personally can't session due to a back injury.

Background on my friend. He's pretty athletic and pretty skilled and has fared decently well against session wrestlers, but he said Lara just wiped the floor with him. She made him submit over and over again, and it didn't seem like she was trying, but he was exhausted. Towards the end of the session, he asked if she did forced muscle/foot worship, and she said she did. What happened next he said, was the most humiliating thing he has had in a session. She would get him in a figure four headscissor, or a frontal headscissor, and she would make him tap over and over again and would then be like, "I think it's time for you to kiss my calves." He would intially refuse, and she would ask if he was sure, and when he still said no, she would squeeze him for a prolonged period of time till he was begging to kiss her calves. Then she would let him out to kiss her calves, and then after she would quickly put him back in the scissor and then do the same thing for her foot. He said it was the best experience he has had, but it was really humiliating.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gary1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-23, 23:46
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Lara (Czech Republic) reviews

I've been meaning to leave a review for a session I had with the amazing Lara in NYC in May.

It was at Veve's gym, which was kinda surprising since I'm used to hotel rooms.

Unfortunately the booking process started out not too well, because I was having trouble sending a deposit to Europe. I wasn't afraid of losing money or anything like that, rather I was afraid to be taken for a scammer and blocked. But thankfully Lara was very patient with me and we were able to sort it out.

On the day of the session I ended up being a bit early but Lara called me in and made me feel relaxed right away. She's very friendly. And stunning. It's a nice facility btw.

I usually go for playful wrestling with ball busting, foot worship etc. but I had so much fun with the playful wrestling that we didn't do the latter.

Lara is very skilled and though my weight makes me somewhat strong, even when I was able to leverage my weight a bit by being able to get a temporary dominant position, I'd end up in some sort of choke or arm lock right away. Due to this I often found myself backing up trying to avoid contact, because once she got a hold of me I'd find myself in a bad situation almost immediately.

As a lark I asked her to take me down with single/double legs against the wall. She tossed me to the ground like a 3 year old child. It's absurd.

I had booked a 90 minute session, which ended up being a good idea, because I had to take several breaks to get a breather. Lara was relentless. During these breaks we got to talking a bit and swapping stories about wrestling, childhood adventures and other stuff and I had a great time

Anyway 10/10 experience and I'll definitely book again when she comes back.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-23, 21:36
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Just met Lara today and she did nothing but leave me speechless for the whole two hours.

She was one of these wrestlers who intimidate me, even though she is a visibly quiet person, it's obvious she likes dominating and inflicting main to her opponents/victims.
It didn't take long before I became her plaything, in a few minutes she had me wrapped in ropes, despite me not mentioning any bondage interest, and the festival of brutal chokes and mighty squeezes began.

Lara can be very sadistic, which deeply contrasts with her angelic face and her bright smile. Tapping didn't help me (I asked for ignored taps), and I could clearly see how much she was having amking my suffering last between her various holds. Her knockouts were also something, from my perspective they were pretty smooth, and she's one of the rare people I've met who can choke me out with a rear naked choke. At some point a little voice inside my head told me I shouldn't have taken two hours X) Of course that little voice had to shut up quickly, because my meeting with Lara was truly wonderful.

Although she can be sadistic as hell, Lara was very safe when applying the holds (0 joint locks), and after such a tussle, we definitely broke the ice and can't wait to meet her again.
Very highly recommended!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post: