Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Nov-21, 00:36
Points: 11,861, Level: 47 Points: 11,861, Level: 47 Points: 11,861, Level: 47
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 1
Large and in charge Pt 1

This is a continuation of my mixed fighting Saga featuring the main character Wolf plus some new more rough woman of the Adult Complex division . If need to catch up read " Introduction to the 96th complex" Saga but be warned 100 chapters posted ...

Flashback to a few days after the commissioner announced that Wolf would be joining the regular wrestling roster of the ninety-six complex. Most of the younger girls including former junior champion Pam Fox were pissed off thinking they deserved it more than Wolf but as the commissioner explained in her briefing that ‘it’s not how long you’ve been here but what you accomplish in that time”. And no one not even Pam could argue with what Wolf had achieved in his short time in the junior ranks becoming the 96th complex junior champion which he held for over a year.

Still murmurs from the peanut gallery well not only did he capture the 96th complex championship which he successfully defended eleven times but Wolf also won the 760 complex junior title” Barbie is quick to remind everyone on the roster how no one stepped forward to face Larender defending the 96th complex’s reputation except this so called male outcast who now has accomplished feats that will go down in the complex’s history journals.

This silences the crowd as they know the commissioner’s words ring of truth but there are still many disgruntled competitors who heckle her that is until the subject of the controversy steps up. Wolf stands stepping forward addressing the rowdy bunch of wrestlers raising his voice to be heard over the heckling crowd, Listen I know that most of you don’t like me or the fact that I’m now on the roster with you well I got two words for you (one of Wolfs favorite WWE wrestling clichés from the attitude era DX) FUCK OFF “.

This gets everyone’s attention as the newcomers rude comments shock the assembled thong into silence allowing Wolf who doesn’t shrink back from the barrage of insults and threats now heaped upon him to continuing his diatribe.
Listen if any of you out there has a problem with me don’t keep yapping when we can settle it in the ring “this statement starts an uproar as it looks as if Wolf may have caused a riot before facing his first opponent in the complex adult division. That is until Margaret who has been seated and silent stands making her way thru the crowd parting it as Moses did the red sea. QUITE BITCHES I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY “booms the 1st floor champion who turns around to face the newcomer.

First congratulations Wolf on FUCKING the commissioner good enough to have her push you straight to the top” the big brute of a woman cackles. Barbie bristles at this remark but before she can defend herself it’s Wolf who again steps forward. Thank you, Margaret, you’re a real funny one ain’t you but then I think you’re just jealous that dusty whole you call a vargina didn’t ever get my love pole even though I know you been craving it for sooo long time” Wolf laughs causing the crowd erupts with howling laughter.

Margaret fumes her face redden with embarrassment before replying with a forced smile to Wolf’s insult. So, you think your funny Wolf well tell you what that’s the second time you’ve mouthed off to me and I guarantee there won’t be a third” and with that said Margaret starts towards the stage her bulky frame moving at a speed that none would think possible knocking people and furniture alike aside.
She is met by the commissioner who lets her and everyone else know that the first person to throw a punch will be suspended indefinitely a threat which stops the big brawler in her tracks knowing by the look on Barbie’s face that she means what she says.

So knowing that she cannot touch Barbie’s prized puppy the big brown bomber changes tactics peering over the commissioner to address Wolf. So you think your little gal pal has saved you huh, well I have a proposition for your big mouth I’m challenging you to a match and just to show how little I’m threatened by you I’m putting my title on the line: Large marge shouts causing the now shocked crowd to emit a loud murmur which is soon replaced by silence as everyone awaits Wolf’s answer.

Barbie prays that Wolf won’t take the bait that Margaret dangles in the former of a title match knowing that he is not ready to face the first-floor juggernaut that is Margaret. But Wolf doesn’t know any better or his pride will not let him loose face in front of the entire 96th complex roster causing him to step up to the towering behemoth whom he stands face to chest with answering her challenge. I accept and will be more than happy to relieve you of your precious 1st floor title by making you my bitch who will plead and beg for me to stop kicking your fat ass” Wolf shouts before blowing Marge a kiss turning around raising his arms in the air playing to the excited crowd.

A cheer sounds as the first-floor title will be defended for the first time in a couple of months since Marge has put her last opponent on the shelf for the next six months no one has challenged for the title fearing being beating, seriously injured or both. Barbie is helpless and cannot bail Wolf out at this point but there is one thing she can do to aid him in his uphill battle against this monster of a woman wrestler. OK I’ll let the match happen but only under my conditions “Barbie shouts over the din of rising noise.

The first stipulation is that your sisters will not be allowed at ringside and if by chance Vanessa or Pam slips by security and appears you will be automatically disqualified. Second in this match the title will be allowed to change hands by a disqualification “this proclamation brings a loud gasp from the crowd who knows just how severer the commissioners last stipulation is.

Margaret doesn’t like the fact that the commissioner is putting special stipulations in place but agrees anyway knowing no matter what Barbie does to help Wolf there will be no saving her precious boy toy once they get in the ring. OK Barbie whatever you want you got I don’t care if I have to fight your punk ass lover boy with one hand tied behind my back as long as I’m able to get my hands on him. And I guarantee that after I finish with Wolf he won’t be much to look at let alone satisfy you in the sack” Margaret gloats as she addresses the commissioner before turning her menacing glare onto Wolf .

Large Marge then struts off followed by her sisters who look back shaking their heads in utter disgust and for a moment what seems to be pity knowing the depth of destruction that their sibling is capable of when mad. Well Wolf you’ve really put your foot in your mouth now “Barbie tells him rolling her eyes giving Wolf a sideways glance of sheer humiliation making sure to keep smiling as the rumbling crowd disperses not wanting anyone to see how distressed she is over what has just occurred.

Hey don’t worry babe I got this well in hand, my first week as a full roster wrestler and I’m fighting for a title and I’m goanna win it “Wolf laughs as he walks towards the back exit. Well since you insist on taking on that monster of a woman I’m goanna make the best of this, your goanna have your match at our next pay per view HOLIDAY HAVOK and lord help you because I guarantee you ain’t ever faced anyone like Marge on a rampage before” the commissioner warns Wolf. Barbie than surprises Wolf informing him that he’ll have a little over a month to get ready for the biggest match and probably biggest moment of his life. To be continued. ….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Large Marge.jpg (6.4 KB, 118 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-21, 16:48
Last Achievements

Default Re: Welcome To The Jungle

Chapter 2
Large and In Charge Part 2

Wolf competes in his first match in the adult division against one of the most dominating woman wrestlers around

I am really starting to question what I’ve gotten myself into as I am slammed to the mat by my angry opponent. OK let’s start from the beginning, well as you know Barbie announced that I had earned a vaunted roster spot over five other candidates. This didn’t well with most of the girls but this was the commissioner’s and board decision so that was that. But one person who decided to take matters into her own hands challenging me to a match. I wasn’t taking the bait at first so she sweetened the pot by putting up her 1st floor championship.

Margaret or as she’s called Large Marge had a problem with me ever since I entered the league after exiting the junior division. The match was scheduled for a month later at Holiday Havoc which gave me a short time to ready a battle plan, training intensely to defeat this massive monster of a woman.

Fast forward to the present I stand nervously in my corner as the ring announcer states our stats. Standing at 5”8 and weighing 175 lbs. competing for the first time in the 96th complex adult division Please welcome Red Wolf “a smattering of boos greets me as I disrobe shrugging off my red silk jacket (a present from the commissioner of course). Turning around in a circle showing off my red wrestling tights and matching boots that have a black Wolf’s head emblazoned on his rear-end.

And in the opposite corner standing t 5’11 and weighing in at 235 pounds and the most devastating natural force known to man let’s hear it for the 1st floor champion Large Marge. More boos than applause from the audience which seems to fuel the towering mass of flesh as Marge opens her robe revealing a big, study, powerful frame her big double DD breast squeezed into an orange stretch bikini top which seems ready to burst at any moment. She adjusts her matching bathing suit bottoms her angry glare never wavers making me feel like the fresh meat that has been thrown into the hungry tiger’s cage.

I never realized how big Marge is until now as her big tree trunk thighs which are topped off by a wide flat butt. She has a lot of flab around her waist that is a remnant of her child bearing five years ago, Marge wears her shoulder length red dyed hair in two pig tails, one dangling from each side of her head. I am surprised that she wrestles barefoot with ankle and wrist taped that matches her outfit knowing that a person of her mass needs all the ankle support that a good pair of wrestling boots would afford.

The bell sounds with Marge storming out of her corner looking to catch me by surprise but I’ve done my homework and knew she would try something this. It’s Marge’s turn to be surprised as I meet my rhino like opponent with a drop kick to her not so small chest just knowing that it would knock the champ onto her fat ass.

To my surprise I bounce off dropping to the mat instantly bouncing back to my feet knowing that I can’t give my rather rotund adversary a chance to pounce upon me only to find that my attack didn’t knock Marge off her feet. Standing tall but hurting from my attack standing holding her chest I push my attack charging Marge who swings a big right hook which I easily duck peppering her belly with punches of my own.

I target Marge’s giggly belly which I find isn’t so soft after all as under Marge’s layer of belly fat is a firm abdominal wall which I must to break down if I’m to succeed with strategy. But I’m too engrossed with pounding Marge never seeing the big over hand chop that catches me on the top of the head causing my world to goes black for a moment

Pain shoots from my head down my spine not stopping until it reaches my feet dropping me down to the mat. I find myself on my knees looking up at an angry Margaret who glares down at me again sending another big chop which I try to block but my reflexes are to too slow. Large Marge’s next blow almost knocks me onto my back as her brutal bow lands catching me across both temples causing me to black out for just a moment which is a moment too long.

I’m now finding out why no one wanted to step into the ring against Margaret as she grabs me by the ears pulling me to my feet which now dangle above the canvas. So Wolf you really thought that you could step in my ring and embarrass me like I was one of those little wet behind the ears cunts from the junior division” Marge tells me before launching a double overhand chop. Marge’s blow’s strikes me on both sides of my neck sending paralyzing jolts of pain down my arms leaving me numb from the waist up unable to even take flight.

Again I am dropped to my knees helpless before this vindictive juggernaut grabbing me by the hair planting a big kiss on me before stepping away leaving me teetering like a spinning top. The next thing I know I’m looking up at the overhead lights lying on the mat seeing double, Later looking at the video I would see that Marge had slammed her big, fat foot into the side of my face knocking me flat onto my back. I see an orange blur move by me little did I know that it was my rotund rival who rebounded off the ropes heading back towards me.

I know what’s coming but am unable to do anything about it as I lay there trying to will my body to move but failing miserably forced to watch as Marge leaps in the air dropping her leg down across my chest which feels as if a grenade has exploded. All the air is crushed from me as Marge rolls over covering me calling the referee over who drops down starting her ten count. This probably would have been the end for me if not for the fact that my sadistic foe didn’t pulls me from the mat breaking the officials count at eight.

Ain’t goanna be that easy punk you’re in for a long night of hurt and pain” she laughs lifting me in the air jogging across the ring depositing me down with a power slam which bounces me several feet in the air before landing in a crumpled hurting heap.

Again, I’m almost knocked unconscious as this big behemoth drops her gigantic ass down on me as the referee tries again to count me out. My weak struggles don’t even register as Marge merely sits on top of me laughing and waving to her sisters in the audience before again breaking the pin count pulling me from the mat dragging me across the ring stopping in front of the commissioners table.

Again I feel myself lifted into the air as Marge drapes me across the ropes hooking my arms across the top one leaving my chest open for a hell of a back handed chop. I scream out in pain as the blow winds me her short but sharp nails ripping skin from my chest as again Marge slashes leaving a bloody trail of red welts.

I try and slip down thinking maybe I can roll out of the ring ad escape my rampaging rival only to have Marge shove me back against the ropes catching me in a tight bear hug as I rebound. Come on Wolf submit to me in front of Barbie and I’ll let you out of here while you still can walk” the cock sure champion tells me. Fuck you “is all I can wheeze as Marge tightens her embrace hindering my already restricted air supply.

Air passage slowly being cut off as it is getting hard for me to breathe, the referee must have also seen this as she asks if I’m ready to give. I don’t waste air trying to verbally answer I just shake my head as I gather all my strength for one last desperate move rearing back slamming my head into Marge’s face stunning the big brown bruiser.

My counter works to perfection forcing her to releases me grabbing her face screaming in pain as I smile hoping that I’ve broke Marge’s nose but no such luck as she quickly recovers shaking her head trying to clear the cobwebs.

I know it’s now or never so I push myself past the immense pain assaulting my ribs chest and back running across the ring rebounding off the ropes flying at full speed still my still dazed opponent. I leap in the air sending a flying elbow aimed at Marge’s big breast striking her with full force toppling Marge like a big redwood tree.

All I needed to do is yell “Timber’ as Marge crashes to the canvas where I follow her down going for the pin. The referee drops down counting as I try to hold Marge down but there is a reason that she’s been champion for this long which I see firsthand as at the count of eight she kicks out of my pin. I know I must keep on her even though it feels as if my back and sides are going to give at any moment.

Still I grab Marge by her hair pulling her to a kneeling position wrapping her in a front face lock looking to put her out with DDT. Suddenly pain explodes between legs as Marge hits me with a low blow. I release her staggering back to the corner trying to stop myself from vomiting as I drop to my knees. Nausea racks my body Marge is back on her feet signaling to the crowd her next move as she pulls down her left knee pad.

I’ve seen her do this and the result is not as she catches her opponent with a bare knee to the face. She calls it the Marge mash, but anyone that has been hit by it calls it lights out. Marge charges leaping in the air aiming that big knee right at my head but at the last minute I’m able to dodge to my right leaving nothing but hard turnbuckle for the big brutal bitch to strike.

I don’t see as much as hear Marge hit the turnbuckle as her banshee like wail is music to my ears as she falls to the mat screaming holding her bruised knee. By the time, I rise (albeit by using the ring ropes to pull myself up) Marge is trying to stand on her now wobbly leg which her knee is now quickly swelling giving me a target to center my attack on.

Forgetting about sportsmanship I really want to kick this fat bitch’s ass as I run up behind her drop-kicking marge right in her bad knee toppling my once dominating beast of an opponent to the canvas. It’s like watching King Kong falling from the empire state building hitting the mat hard holding her aching knee, I show no mercy as I go to work grabbing her leg stomping Marge’s already swelling knee. Her screams can be heard for miles as I twist, kick and then drop to the mat wrapping Marge’s black and blue limb in a figure four leg lock.

Tears of pain are now rolling down the once proud, dominant champions face as I look to have her tap out but the big woman is a warrior who doesn’t go down easily. Marge tries to drag me to the edge of the ring forcing a break but I’m not letting it happen bracing my hands under me bridging which raises my torso off the mat putting maximum pressure on Marge’s knee.

This does it dropping her back to the mat screaming as I do my best to rip her knee apart. Suddenly I feel kicks to my body and back of my head sending me into a semi-coconscious state. The last thing I remember is the bell ringing not knowing if it’s in the ring or my head.

The rest I know from watching the video of the match as most is just jumbled bits and pieces in my mind. Pam and Vanessa charged into the ring attacking me from behind as I was tied up with their sister. This cowardly attack allowed Marge to free herself rolling away clutching her knee as the referee tried to restore order.

But Pam and Vanessa would have none of it grabbing me from the mat continuing their vicious assault. Vanessa held me while Pam gave me a cheap shot low blow dropping me to the mat. The kick to the balls took any fight I had left away and defenseless as the King sister’s then scoop me up delivering aa double back Suplex. I watch myself laying there twitching on the mat which two bitches almost just put me thru. They then helped Marge up and out of the ring as the commissioner and security entered ready to “help” them out if they didn’t want to leave. The medics arrive bringing me back around with some smelling salts just as the referee announces the result.

Due to outside interference, the winner of this match and new 1st Floor champion Wolf” a mix of cheers and jeers echo around the hall. Marge and her sisters linger outside the ring as her 1st floor title is presented to me. Security ushers the trio back to their dressing rooms warning the king sisters off any thoughts of another illegal attack.

The commissioner has stated that if either sister interfered in the match that Wolf would be awarded the victory and the 1st floor title which is usually not the norm but a stipulation the commissioner felt she had to interject if she were to keep this contest on the fair and square.

Now she decrees that if Marge, Vanessa or Pam comes within 100 feet of Wolf they would be suspended indefinitely something the trio knows will not sit right with their family matriarch. They decide to exit Pam and Vanessa supporting their older sister who gingerly limps back to the dressing area as the commissioner drapes my shiny new title over my shoulder as sit on the canvas trying to shake the cobwebs from my head.

I am escorted back to the dressing room by security to a standing ovation from the appreciative crowd many yelling that I had marge beat and that’s why her sisters had to jump me. I wave my arm high signaling that I’m ok soaking in the applause of the appreciative crowd whom it seems I may have won over if just for the moment…..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Large Marge.jpg (37.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf Faces Marge For Title.jpg (36.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf tries to contain Marge.jpg (36.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Marge crushes Wolf's Head.jpg (39.3 KB, 75 views)
Old 28-Nov-21, 17:03
Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Nice see other storie, thanks.
Old 29-Nov-21, 04:22
Last Achievements

Chapter 3

Wolf vs Anastasia for her 6th floor Complex title with the provision that should he lose that he will be her cuckhold slave boy for the weekend...

Anastasia is an ex- catfighter / wrestler who retired from the 96th complex federation some years ago. This was to appease her husband who demanded that she be by his as he traveled around the world taking care of his wide array of businesses. But although not competing in any organized wrestling clubs Anastasia still found ways to satisfy her battle lust in the form of non-sanctioned NHB bouts.

She and Tom would find girls and guys for Angie to fight privately which wasn’t hard considering the hefty fee that was offered. Angie lost some but won most since most of her opponents underestimated the stunning super sensual siren amazing a record of 22- 2-4 with none of her losses coming at the hands of a man.

Anastasia always joked to her husband who she has fought several times and beat rather easily that a man’s weakness is “what swings between their legs even though it is all they ever brag about it is still their Achilles heel” I don’t even have to attack their twig and berries to bring them to their knees, pleasure can be as debilitating as pain” she always informed her defeated male opponents just before she had Tom rape them anally.

This was one of her favorite things to watch as her husband who she’s broken and made him her subservient slave over the year’s penetrated her conquered opponent. At first Tom fought back defying his wife’s request to fuck him but after being soundly defeated in many matches Anastasia took Tom by his balls squeezing them so hard that he momentarily lost consciousness.

Tom was awoken by his wife who not to gently shoved her ten inch strap on up his virgin ass chastising him about disobeying her and so began Anastia’s quest to fight, defeat and fuck any guy who dared accept her challenge. The thirty five year old kept herself in great shape working out with her husband who always had a professional trainer travel with them when away.

Tom promised his wife a long six month vacation leaving the choice of the local to Anastasia who choose her old haunt of the 96th complex re-entering the ranks of the wrestling federation. Not thrilled with her decision but knowing better than to question his ass kicking cutie of a wife Tom goes along watching his wife return to the ring capturing the 6th floor title in record time.

Now here we are ready to watch the young Phenom take on the veteran sex fighter/ catfighter/ martial artist who draws the attention of everyone in attendance as she sinks seductively to the ring. The biracial beauty is an exotic mix of Japanese/ and African American which both men and women find irresistible. Wolf is no exception as he must focus on the task at hand as Anastasia does a sexy stripe as she removes her many-colored scarfs.

The stunning mocha skinned Afro asian drops the last scarf revealing a voluptuous figure. Anastasia’s straight short, jet black hair is dyed with blonde streaks which are almost the same color of her skin. Her small waist is the support for wide hips and a nice round bubble butt which is balanced out by Anastasia’s nice 36”C cup breast which sit high on her chest. The temptress is proud of the fact (which she tells anyone who will listen) that she does not need the support of a bra. This really doesn’t matter since she does not wrestle in anyway.

The exotic enchantress dances over to Wolf asking if she can give him a good luck kiss as she rubs her already hard nipples against his broad chest. Get the hell away from me bitch, I’m not letting you get into my head like you’ve done your other opponents “Wolf hisses chest bumping the 6th floor champion knocking Anastasia back a couple of steps the contact causing the official to get in-between then combatants not wanting anything to happen before the bell sounds.

So that’s the way you want it Wolf, I was going to takes it easy on you but now I shall show you no mercy” Anastasia giggles as she turns wiggling back to her corner the swinging of her hips and bouncing of her breast causing the overhead lights to bounce off her bejeweled bikini bottom.

Wolf watches her switch that cute, firm tanned bubble away forcing himself to refocus on the task ahead of him which he knows will not be a cake walk by any means. Wolf repeats the mantra he has learned over the last couple of weeks in his head as Estelle who is the referee for this match reminds the two combatants not to break the few rules that there are.

The only way this match can be won is by submission or KO Estelle signals for the bell as the match is commenced. Anastasia drops to the mat sliding towards Wolf like the snake she is moving in her own seductive but unseeingly dangerous way. In some of her matches this tactic has completely baffled her opponent allowing Anastasia to quickly gain the early advantage but this time it doesn’t work as planned as her young opponent doesn’t allow himself to become distract by her shenanigans.

Wolf stands his ground not making the mistake that others have made of rushing to attack having studied Anastasia matches and fighting background to discover that she is not just another beautiful woman trying to use her feminine wiles to get a leg up, No the mixed beauty has extensively trained in many forms of combat such as Maui Tia kick boxing, jujitsu among others.

Her favorite style of combat is the ground fighting crab technique which she tries to use in her opening assault. Wolf feint a charge drawing Anastasia into striking with her legs which he expects grabbing Anastasia’s leg pulling her across the mat draping them over the top rope while stomping her in the stomach. Anastasia wines in pain as her tight six pack tummy is pummeled winding the sexy siren fortunately for her Estelle intervenes forcing Wolf to release his helpless opponent dropping her legs heavily to the mat.

But the rookie isn’t about to let the voluptuous vixen any breathing room as he continues his well-planned attack allowing Anastasia to get to her knees before catching her with a flying drop kick to her in her chest. Wolf slams both feet into Anastasia crushing her prized assets knocking the petite sex kitten flat onto her back unable to stop Wolf’s next maneuver as he springs boards off the middle rope landing with a double leg drop across Anastasia head and chest.

It is obvious that the young fighter means business not slowing down lifting his stunned opponent onto his shoulder setting up for what Wolf hopes will be a match ending maneuver. But Anastasia’s flails trying to free herself her wild gyrations unbalanced his captive making Wolf readjust his grip. This gives Anastasia the opportunity needed which being the veteran catfighter she is strikes with lighting like quickness raking Wolf’s face blinding him.

The burning sensation in Wolf’s eyes is nothing compared to the crippling jolt that racks his lower back as his rival slides off his shoulders dropping nimbly onto the mat behind Wolf taking him down with her.

Wolf cries out as he collapsed to the mat now aware of just how dangerous Anastasia can be grabbing Wolf by the shoulders as she slides off jamming her knees into lower back using her momentum to pull him down onto her. The point of her knees are embedded into Wolf’s spine as Anastasia executes a perfect back stabbed maneuver leaving her shaking opponent laying on the mat his spine on fire.

Wolf’s exotic antagonist slides up against his back whispering in his ear” Told you I will make you beg me to give release from my caressing embrace “Anastasia tells him before licking Wolfs face going on to nibble on his earlobe before sending a crippling knee into his back sending a new wave of crippling pain thru Wolf’s spine.

Again Anastasia licks Wolf face before sending another knee into his back repeating her assault on his lower back several times before grabbing him by his ears laying a full tongue kiss on the young wrestler. It’s too bad he can’t enjoy the lip lock as the pain paralyzing his body is about to be ratcheted up just a bit.

Wolf is lifted to his feet and then into the air as the nubile princess of pleasure and pain displays strength not many thought she possessed pressing her helpless opponent over her head only to bring him down onto her outstretched knee executing a paralyzing spine buster. Wolf howls like his namesake as his tail bone is smashed again sending jolts of unbearable pain shooting up and down his spine leaving him unable to feel anything below his waist.

Anastasia pauses asking Wolf if he is ready to submit not only the match but his entire will to her only to have a darker shade fall over her beautiful features revealing a side that Anastasia hasn’t shown tonight. Wolf must have answered no because again he is lifted in the air this time deposited down across his opponent’s knee in a cruel back breaker.

Anastasia pushes down on Wolf’s chin and thigh bending him until his head almost touches the canvas. The excruciating pain that racks Wolf’s body causes him to buck uncontrollably which coupled with his sweaty frame almost gains his release. Wolf’s fights to escape his tortures brutal hold almost succeeding until Anastasia releases his thigh to sliding her hand into his tights causing his body to stiffen as Anastasia grabs his cock wrapping her hand around his nine inch shaft giving it a good pull and squeeze.

Her nails sink in causing Wolf to cry foul but unfortunately for him this is legal in this type of match as the exotic enchantress works her magic on his member. Hmmm so it is true what they say about black men “she coos as she manipulates Wolfs cock causing him to be torn between pain and pleasure as his devious opponent jerks him off whilst keeping him locked in her brutal back breaker.

Wolf knows he must escape as Anastasia has him on the crust of ejaculating knowing that if she attains that he will forfeit the match causing him to put everything he’s got into bucking himself upward catching Anastasia by the head.

Anna’s loses her penis grip allowing Wolf to fall to the mat pulling her down with him as luck is on Wolf’s side as his opponent takes a knee to her forehead. They hit the mat in a tangle of sweaty limbs where they remain until Wolf pushes Anastasia off leaving off leaving her stunned, moaning holding her head. It may have been a mistake for Anastasia to start Jerking Wolf off as that really got his blood pumping and back into the fight.

He grabs the sexy siren from the mat to deliver an inverted spine buster making sure his knee strikes Anastasia square on the pussy Wolf is satisfied by the high-pitched wail that his opponent issues. He like it so much he does it again to then spin Anastasia around dropping her across his knee with a back breaker of his own. The beautiful Arabian Japanese wrestler withers on the mat one hand between her legs the other clutching her lower back.

Like his namesake Wolf stalks his downed prey targeting Anastasia’s aching spine dropping not one, not two but three knee drops to her lower back payback for Anastasia’s earlier attack. The paralyzing pain has the once cocky grappler at her opponent’s mercy who takes full advantage grabbing Anastasia by the legs stepping over to flip the buxom blonde/brunette onto her stomach locking in a move no one has seen him execute before.

Anastasia screams slapping the mat in pain as Wolf locks her in a sharp shooter submission hold rocking back to add extra pressure and pain. Wolf knows he is close to making his opponent submit but amazingly she starts to crawl pulling herself and him towards the edge of the mat. Anastasia shows incredible strength for a girl of her size as Wolf struggles to stop his opponent’s movement.

The duos oil slicked bodies help the grunting Japanese/ African wrestler as it looks as if she may make it to the ropes completely ignoring the crippling pain shooting up and down her back but stops short shaking uncontrollably. What no one notice was Wolf inserting his fingers into Anastasia’s pussy, pumping them in and out almost bringing the sexy siren to climax.

He then takes a page out of his opponent’s book by ripping off her skimpy bikini bottom attacking Anastasia’s swollen clit cruelly switching between torturing Anastasia’s throbbing pussy and pleasing it. He fingers her to an earth-shattering orgasm rocking back as he almost sits on Anastasia’s upper back bringing screams of submission.

Wolf doesn’t release his sobbing captive who squirms begging for release. The referee hovers around the locked combatants she waits for Anastasia to say the words that will verify her full submission. The sultry seductress can’t take the pain anymore as Wolf has added a cruel cunt claw, ripping his nails across Anastasia’s super sensitive clitoris. Her body resembles a U shape bending her beyond even her yoga instilled flexibility.

Finally, Anastasia screams out the phrase that cements her submission ‘PLEASE WOLF LET ME GO, I SUBMIT TO YOU AS MY BETTER. I ACCEPT YOU AS MY MASTER, MY BETTER IN BATTLE AND SEXUAL MASTER” Wanda signals for Wolf to release Anastasia as the bell rings.

Anastasia drops to the mat with a thump to lay breathing heavily her body still trembling from the massive orgasm her opponent caused her to experience. Wolf’s hand is raised in the air as the announcement is made looking directly at Barbie who returns his big smile. But as Wolf turns to exit the ring he feels a hand tug on his wrestling briefs.

He turns to see a kneeling Anastasia pulling him back staring up into his brown eyes beckoning him to her as Anastasia tells Wolf of the rules of this match and how the loser is the winners slave to do with as he please. He balks trying to tell her that he has no need for a weekend sex slave but is cut short as Anastasia pulls down his tights releasing his cock. Before Wolf can protest the beautiful buxom seductress has his penis in her mouth.

Wolf looks to the commissioner who just nods her approval (later Wolf would learn it would have been a big mistake and unforgivable slight if he had not let the loser pleasure him at least once). Anastasia pulls him down to the mat where she finishes the most amazing blow job Wolf has ever experienced.

He explodes quickly in Anastasia’s mouth who swallows all his man juice before allowing Wolf to rise informing him” I am your humble servant for the next seven days. You defeated me in both physical and sexuality combat, so please allow me the dignity of paying my debt of servitude to you master” Anastasia pleads as she licks droplets of cum from the tip of Wolfs still erect dick.

He slowly nods signaling his acceptance of Anna’s servitude as Wanda shackles the dog collar around her neck crawling out on all fours following Wolf who strides out of the small auditorium with his conquered opponent in tow by chain. Anastasia follows obeisance behind him. The self-proclaimed mistress of the ninety-six complex has been dethroned much to the relief of many mostly the commissioner who owes her young protégé a huge debt……. To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Angelic.jpg (36.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf is subdued by crotch claw body press combo.jpg (34.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Anastasia traps Wolf in submision hold.jpg (30.8 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg Anastasia readies to please Wolf.jpg (31.6 KB, 101 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 29-Nov-21 at 16:04.
Old 29-Nov-21, 20:21
Last Achievements

Amazing storie, thanks by upload .
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-21, 14:13
Last Achievements

Chapter 4
Facing the Nigerian Nightmare….

Tammy makes her debut in the big leagues against Nigerian wrestler Adaku….

Many think that Tammy accepting this match against the much more experienced opponent in Adaku who has been nicknamed the Nigerian nightmare. Giving this moniker with good reason the Nigerian has bested many opponents older and more experience than she but somehow by the end of most matches they were crying out their submissions.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now accompanied to the ring by her parents in full Nigerian warrior princess garb Adaku salutes the flag of their native Nigeria which her farther holds above his head as Adaku’s mother sings their national anthem.

A chorus of Boo’s emits from the audience as the challenger’s mother finishes her anthem ignoring the reaction of who her daughter refers to as savages from a savage land. Adaku enters the ring where Tammy who looks tantalizing in her sky blue bikini which doesn’t seem to be able to contain her ample assets taking the microphone informing her opponent as well as the still booing crowd as to what she’s going to do to their whore of a wannabe wrestling queen.

I will totally annihilate this piece of blonde big tit bimbo trash in a way which none of you low life peasants have never witness, I will leave her begging for mercy of which I shall show none” the Nigerian girl promises walking across the ring handing the microphone back to the official . Adaku half turns looking as if she’s heading back to her corner as Wanda walks over to the ropes handing the microphone to the ring announcer not noticing that the African has doubled back charging across the ring .

Tammy has made the rookie mistake of turning her back on the African who takes advantage ramming her knee into the blondes back the force of the sneak attack sending her hurtling into the corner smashing chest first against the turnbuckles winding the young fighter. The blonde never sees her opponent coming as Adaku leaps in the crashing down on top of her still dazed opponent smashing the blonde back into the corner smashing face first against the top turnbuckle causing Tammy to grab a hold of the top rope to stop from falling to the mat.

This is temporary as she is sent to the mat anyway as the African assault continues as Adaku sends three rapid fires punches to Tammy’s kidneys dropping here to her knees. The Nigerian grabs Tammy locking her in a tight bear hug crushing the air from her rivals mammoth mounds leaving the blonde wilting in her grasp totally helpless unable to defend against Adaku's cowardly suprised assault.

Wanda tries to warn the raging Nigerian away from her opponent, but Adaku does not acknowledge the official instead pushing her way pat the tall referee continuing her brutal assault further demonstrating why has earned the nick name “the Nigerian nightmare wrapping her hand in Tammy’s hair pulling she her to her feet ramming face first into the top turnbuckle.

The angry African bounces her opponents head off the hard surface sending the big boob blonde crashing back down to the ground holding her face as Adaku continues her vicious assault stomping blonde’s body from head to toe.

Tammy wisely tries to escape her crazed foes attack rolling out of the ring dropping heavily to the ground only to be followed out by Adaku who resumes her assault grabbing the blonde by her titanic teats sinking in a double nipple pinch. Although always the first target of her opponents Tammy still hasn’t been able to get used to having her prized meat melons being mauled which is evident in her crazed cries as Adaku expertly tortures her rival sinking her sharp nails into the blonde’s pink love nubs and areolas.

She then starts to swing Tammy around in a circle by her tits releasing the blonde sending her stumbling across the length of the ring crashing into the ring stairs which she hits flipping over crashing face first to the floor. Tammy makes it to her knees only to have Adaku attack from behind slamming knee into her lower back straddling the blonde reaching down sliding her hand beneath the blonde’s bikini bottom latching onto her crotch.

First the angry African rips and tears at her hated foes pubic hair ripping turfs out cackling insanely tossing it into the air as Tammy struggles in vain to free herself only to receive another knee this time to the back of her head. Stunned and unable to free herself or fend off Adaku’s attack Tammy suffers the agonizing attack as the Nigerian returns to her original target latching on a paralyzing pussy claw

It seems the only thing that stops Adaku’s assault is the fact that she doesn’t want to be counted out. Come on bitch” Adaku tells Tammy in her thick accented English dragging her back to the ring by the hair. She throws the buxom blonde into the ring rolling her under the bottom rope beating Wanda’s count out wasting no time resuming her attack. Now I will end this charade as you Americans call it quickly and with mercy my dishonorable opponent would not show me” the angry African informs the crowd as she grabs her kneeling opponent by the hair hand raised poised to send a skull cracking blow down that will like many before her end any hope of the blonde surviving the disabling head strike.

Luckily for her Tammy’s cat fighting skills come into play as she lunges up sending a stiff fingered jab up into Adaku’s face poking her in the eye leaving her assailant temporarily blinded forced to release her now rejuvenated rival who strikes with a second illegal blow as Adaku hovers over her downed opponent blocking out the referee’s view.

Tammy continues her vicious attack slamming a forearm up between her foe’s legs forcing the African battler to drop her hands trying to protect against another debilitating cunt busting only to have the blonde cruelly rake her eyes.

IIIIEEEE” Adaku’s cries out hands now covering her face trying to soothe the burning of her assault eyes balls which again leaving herself at the mercy of her opponent who up to now has shown her blinded opponent none. I know you like that little my pretty little princes bet nothing has ever been between your legs except your own hand, so I guess you won’t mind if mine is down there for a while” Tammy teases sending her hand up between Adaku legs latching onto her crotch.

The Nigerian body stiffens as her now recovered foe squeezes her pussy sinking her sharp nails into Adaku’s tender pussy cinching in a paralyzing claw hold, the excruciating agony assaulting her privates is too much for the African fighter who slowly sinks to her knee’s hands trying to pry Tammy’s off of her tender lady parts.

Wanda orders her to release her opponent’s which surprisingly Tammy does as order but as she lets loose of the Africans privates, she uses her other hand to again gouge Adaku’s eyes sending her stumbling blindly around the ring followed by the big breast brawler who rakes her nails down the dark-skinned fighters back eliciting seldom heard screams from Adaku tries to fight back swinging wildly at empty air.

Tammy returns her opponent's assault latching onto the African's dark rubbery nipple twisting whilst pulling Adaku towards her cocking her right arm back ready to strike which she does with three hard punches to the mouth. Bet that will shut you up for a while cunt " Tammy hisses releasing her rival allowing the African to topple to the canvas.

For the next several minutes Tammy executes several body breaking moves which she has recently learned trying to force a submission from Adaku something which would embarrass the Nigerian all the way back to her homeland.

Damn girl bet you’ve never been in a down and dirty drag out catfight before “Tammy again teases stepping back lashing her a kick between the black girls legs, the second low blow absorbed by Adaku drops her to her knees giving the big tit blonde the perfect target for her next move as Tammy runs bouncing off the ropes executing a two footed drop kick to her rival’s face knocking the Nigerian wrestler flat onto her back.

Tammy then climbs the turnbuckle stopping on the second turnbuckle turning to look down at her still prone opponent before leaping off into the air plummeting down onto her prone opponent spiking Adaku’s chest with a double knee drop.

Adaku’s parents cannot hold back their concern as they jump out of their seats witnessing brutality like they have never seen before vested upon their daughter or anyone else for that matter in a woman’s wrestling match. Adaku rolls across the ring clutching her bashed breast her mouth forming a wide “O “Issuing a silent scream as Tammy shrugs off what is left of her tattered bra wrapping it around the battered beauties neck choking her opponent with reckless abandon.

Wanda threatens disqualification which seems to bring tammy back to the here and now her blood lust seeming to wane as she releases her makeshift noose stepping back allowing the referee to removes the garment throwing it out of the ring asking Adaku is she wants to continue or submit the match. The game but obviously overmatched African nods that she still wants to continue prompting the official to signal for the match to resume.

Wanda doesn’t have to inform the blonde that the match is resuming as Tammy knocks her out of the way grabbing Adaku by the hair pulling Nigerian into a tight side headlock dragging her across the ring.

The blonde runs dragging Adaku with her leaping in the air exhibiting a move from her newly acquired wrestling arsenal executing a brutal bulldog slamming the Africans face into the mat. A loud gasp emits from the crowd who then burst into a roaring cheer as Adaku flops onto her back unmoving chest heaving up and down seemingly down for the count.

Tammy takes a moment to admire her handy work before dropping down on top of her vanquished opponent plopping her shapely ass down onto the African’s face grabbing Adaku’s legs locking them under her armpits leaning forward executing a textbook matchbook pin. Wanda counts her unresisting opponent out when suddenly the Africans arms start to flail wildly as she has come too realizing that her air supply is being cut off by her foe who just sits laughing bouncing her ample ass up and down on Adaku’s face.

The Nigerian wrestler tries to avoid being smoothed out clawing at Tammy’s thighs scratching, slapping and pinching trying everything possible to get the blonde off her face but her torturers only reward is a brutal chop between her split legs. Tammy’s cunt busting blow puts an end to the defeated Africans resistance allowing Wanda to finish her ten count as Tammy completes her pin leaping to her feet jumping in the air celebrating her first win in the adult division of the complex.

This win is especially sweet as it has come against a more experienced , more technically adapt grappler such as Adaku has all taking notice of the young big boob blonde’s potential to be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Tammy starts to leave but stops turning around glaring down at her dispatched foe as a cruel smile crosses her visage disfiguring the blonde’s beautiful visage raising her foot stomping down onto the back of the Africans head. That’s what you get bitch for disrespecting me , for talking shit about us “ Big Tit blonde bitches “ who I bet you never underestimate again “ Tammy informs the sobbing Nigerian. The crowd goes wild cheering approval for Tammy’s cowardly act prompting the blonde to repeat her brutal battering this time stepping on Aduku’s head instead of over it as she struts away never looking back at her unconscious opponent who lays unmoving on the mat as medics rush to the African’s side administering medical assistance……
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adaku crushes Tammy.jpg (83.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg Adaku crushes Tammy's boobs.jpg (76.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Adaku mauls Tammy's face and crotch.jpg (170.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Adaku captures Tammy in bear hug.jpg (79.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Tammy pinches Adaku's nipple readying to punch her.jpg (109.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Tammy tortures stretches Adaku.jpg (70.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg GIVE IT UP BITCH.jpg (92.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Defeated Tammy pins Adaku.jpg (6.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Adaku.jpg (72.3 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 15-Dec-21 at 14:25.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-21, 15:16
Last Achievements

Hot !!!!, Blonde va black woman Is hoy
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-21, 05:04
Last Achievements

Chapter 5
Inauguration into the Big Time

Warning this is a tale of M/M combat which usually isn’t posted on this site and I promise this will not be a regular occurrence, but bear with me it fits into the story arch I am building ….

Commissioner Barbie chooses an opponent for Walter in his first match in the big leagues who will test his combat abilities in the ring. But she has also chosen his opponent to test how well Walter handles adversity pitting him against a veteran wrestler….

Walter stands in the ring awaiting his opponent who has never fought in the complex wrestling association but his exploits in his hometown across the river has piqued the interest of the 96th complex commissioner who after seeing the success of Wolf hopes to strike gold for a second time in the seasoned veteran grappler.

Jessie makes his entrance in a flashy show of opulence as suddenly music starts to play heralding his arrival. Queens “Killer Queen” blares from the overhead speakers as the arena goes dark for a few seconds before a lone spotlight shine down on Jessie who stands at the top of the entrance ramp flanked by his two protégés / clients Kay and Nancy as multicolored lights flash around them.

The trio struts down to the ring as Jessie tosses pink roses to his fans in the crowd who scream his name almost fainting from just being in the vicinity of the beautiful, buffed specimen of manhood. He enters the ring bowing to each corner of the ring acknowledging his thongs of adoring fans before Sam interrupts checking the beautiful one for any foreign objects.

He signals the timekeeper that al is go who then signals for the bell to be rung as Walter fidgets making last minute adjustments to his wrestling garb which consists of electric blue tights and black knee-high boots with his initials emblazoned on the side. But Walter’s wrestling garb is dwarfed by his opponent’s outfit as Jessie wears hot pink faux fur bottom and matching Conan the barbarian type boots. Even at his advanced age of nearly thirty (old for this type of combat) Jessie is still one of the most feared competitors due to the fact that he keeps himself in such incredible shape.

Also, most who have faced the flamboyant one knows that if you’re fighting Jessie your also have to worry about his two so-called clients. Kay and Nancy who are formable former 96th complex tag team champions.

The two sadistic sisters of sin have enlisted the aid of the Metro city superstar looking to get the gold back around their waist and seem to think by aligning themselves with Jessie, this will help them reach their goal. Walter has been warned about the two unscrupulous vixens standing outside the ring licking their lips as if they can’t wait for a chance to sink their claws into the rookies hide. Alone with no one available to be in his corner as Wolf is still too sore recovering from his battle against Anastasia and his sister Eleanor barred from ringside by the commissioner.

The bell rings with both combatants slowly circling as neither seems to want to make a mistake that would give his opponent an early advantage. The crowd is getting antsy waiting for the action to get going not understanding why Jessie is giving the rookie so much respect and not pouncing on Walter. But Jessie has a plan which he puts into effect charging Walter locking up in a grapple forcing his smaller opponent back against the ropes.

Sam quickly intervenes knowing what a rule breaker Jessie is forcing the flamboyant wrestler off Walter who is suddenly accosted from below by both Kay and Nancy who each grab one of the rookie’s feet pulling them from under him. Walt is sent crashing face first to the canvas to then be pulled out of the ring and attacked by the dastardly duo.
Jessie somehow keeps Sam distracted arguing that something his opponent has done is illegal as Nancy and Kay stomp their overwhelmed victim before throwing Walter back into the ring. Jessie then brushes past the big referee going on the attack grabbing Walt from the mat whipping him across the ring into the corner where the veteran wrestler shows that he still has it cartwheeling across the ring slamming his derriere into Walter’s chest crushing his foe back against the corner post.
Walter slumps to the mat sitting on his rear end giving Jessie the perfect opportunity to give the young wrestler a stink face smoother which he does pulling his tights down ramming his naked rear end into his face. The back of his head trapped against the middle turnbuckle, his face especially his nose which is wedged tightly into Jessie’s butt crack leaves Walter flailing wildly trying to find a way to take in air before he passes out.

Succumbing to a butt smoother especially from another guy would have to be the most embarrassing way to lose a match but this seems to be exactly what is transpiring as Sam lifts Walter’s arm in the air to see if he’s still conscious which he keeping his arm raised to then take a bite out of his opponent’s ass causing the pink clad opponent to leap up in the air screaming holding his attacked right butt cheek.

Walter rises glaring at the two bitches on the outside of the ring who attacked him complaining to the referee only to have Sam tell him that he better stay focused on his opponent in the ring. Walt doesn’t like the fact that Kay and Nancy’s interference will go unpunishhttps://www.malevsfemale.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1194434&stc=1&d=163963 4122ed but knows that he cannot allow this to distract him from the matter at hand. Walter charges across the ring leaping in the air catching Jessie in the face just as he turns with a perfect drop kick knocking his pink haired opponent flat onto his back.

Jessie lies stunned wondering how Walter was able to recover from his perfect smoother not knowing that opponent was team swim captain in college able to hold his breath longer than most which came in handy when the feminine fighter tried to smoother him out of the match. Walter waits for Jessie to get to his hands and knees before dropping an elbow down across the back of his head sending Jessie crashing back to the canvas where he doesn’t remain as his angry rival jerks him up by his hair running the pink clad muscle bound wrestler face first into the corner.

Walter anger boils over showing just how pissed off he is at his cheating sissy man bashing him face first against the unforgiving top turnbuckle five times before sinking in a tight side headlock which has the veteran wrestler crying out for mercy as Walter squeezes his head like a grapefruit. He then drags Jessie across the ring running him into the middle turnbuckle dropping the pink haired grappler to the mat stunned ripe for pinning.

This gives Walter the opportunity to try and put Jessie, he climbs up to the top of the corner post poised to Ponce. And pounce he does just as Jessie stands still a bit groggy from the blows to the head turning in a circle wondering where his young opponent is. He doesn’t have to look far as Walter boot soles meet his face knocking the flamboyant one-half ways across the ring. Jessie is laid out face first on the canvas compliments of Walters’s missile drop kick from the top rope. He wastes no time turning Jessie over hooking his leg going for the pin as a stunned crowd boos the rookie wrestler.
But by Sam’s seven counts Kay reaches in grabbing Jessie’s leg pulling almost completely out of the ring. This stops the big referee’s count which pisses him off so much that he orders he orders Kay away from ringside. She refused arguing that she hasn’t done anything wrong but relents and exits under threat that Jessie would be disqualified for her interference. Walter stands glaring at the burly blonde wanting to go after the cheating bitch but knows he has business to take care of right here in the ring.

Walter turns grabbing Jessie’s pink soul patch of a goatee pulling him to his knees sticking his head between his legs signaling to the roaring crowd that he is about to end this contest right here and right now using the flamboyant one’s own finisher on him. It looks as if Walter may be thinking about a Pedigree which if he hits it will surely end the match in his favor. But Jessie shows why he has been around for so long as both competitor and manager countering his opponents attempt in the most unorthodox of ways. Walt tenses losing his concertation as Jessie reaches around grabbing both of his opponent’s butt cheeks.

Walt yelps like a startled pup as his opponent sinks his fingers into his tight gluteus squeezing them as if he would fruit at the market this unorthodox counter makes the rookie make the rookie mistake of reaching back trying to remove his rival’s hands from his derriere. This allows Jessie to free his head as it is now a stalemate as both combatants struggle for dominance with Jessie putting everything into his now painful booty claw hold and Walter into his own Brain claw. It seems that Walt is starting to get the better of the battle of the nerve holds as his pink garbed counterpart hands start to tremble a sure sign that Jessie will soon have relinquish his glutes claw due to the cramping of his hands.

Nancy notices that her BMF is on the verge of being defeated deciding to take matters into her own hands leaping up onto the ring apron screaming at the official complaining about Walter’s claw hold. It’s fucking illegal that what it is red, fucking make the cheating punk let me friend loose” she screams in her cockney accent.

This distraction is just the break that Jessie needs releasing his opponent’s buttocks to send a crippling uppercut between Walter’s legs instantly dropping him to his knees allowing the pink garbed fighter to move behind attaching a nut cracking crotch claw. The debilitating ball attack leaves the challenger as weak a kitten as Walter fights back the urge to puke as his testicals feel as if they are being crushed in a vice.

Satisfied that his opponent doesn’t have any fight left after having his grapefruits crushed like grapes Jessie stands spinning Walter around placing his head between his legs locking the rookie in a tight standing head scissor. Arms now hooked Jessie has his helpless opponent just in the position he wants him in as Sam turns just in time to witness Jessie perform his finisher the “Jessie’s jam” skull basher.

He looks over at kay and Nancy blowing both a kiss before lifting Walter off his feet holding his rookie foe about chest high before dropping Walter face first down into the mat executing a picture-perfect Pedigree maneuver bouncing Walter’s face off the canvas along with his bod. Jessie’s head banging move has the rookie laid out on his back unable to prevent the” from pinning him as the official starts his ten count. Seven, Eight, Nine, ten” Sam screams as he slaps the mat for the tenth and final time grabbing the pink clad wrestlers hand raising it high in the air.

Barbie stands clapping along with the rest of the blood thirsty crowd not showing any remorse in not intervening to inform Sam of the miscarriage of justice which has just befallen her rookie wrestler at the hands of Jessie. But the flamboyant fighter is not finish punishing his conquered opponent turning on Walter who is just stirring. He drags his conquered foe to his feet whispering something in his ear before shoving him into Nancy and Kay’s arms directing his two minions to teach the brash rookie a lesson he will not soon forget.

This is something the two vicious vixens will relish doing they lift Walter up executing a double Supplex dropping him down with a backbreaking thump and as soon as Walter hits the mat Jessie follows him down dropping a leg across his throat. The brutal triple team has left Walter flopping on the mat like a fish out of water holding his throat rolling across the mat followed by Nancy and Kay who puts the boots to him knocking out of the ring.
Jessie follows him continuing their dastardly attack grabbing Walter lifting him only to drop him chest first down across the steel railing targeting Walter’s already injured sternum. But the treacherous trio is not finished as they peel a limp Walter from the floor carrying over to where the commissioner sits as Jessie instructs Kay and Nancy to clear the table which they do before lifting him up high over their heads.

Jessie and his femme fatal send Walter crashing down thru the announcers table via a devastating power bomb leaving him laid out in a heap of broken paste board and debris. The trios actions has shocked even this most jaded of spectators into silence as they realize that Jessie, Kay and Nancy’s actions have crossed the thin line between trying to simply defeat a rival and end their career. …….
Old 28-Dec-21, 15:02
Last Achievements

Chapter 6

Tag Team Turmoil

Walter and his sister Eleanor team up to take on ex-tag team champions Kay and Pat. seeking revenge for what the duo did to him in his match against Big Freida. This promises to be one hell of a Donnybrook as the bad blood seems to be Nancy starts the match chomping at the bit to dish out some punishment on her lanky opponent who beckons her to him. Come on bitch and get some more of this black pipe you sucked so well’ Walter taunts his hated rival hoping that she’ll lose her temper causing the blonde to make a match causing mistake.
This is part of his and Eleanor’s plan to defeat their tough opponents who have experience on their side not to mention being two of the most sadistic bitches around the complex wrestling circuit. The bell sounds allowing the dusky skinned beauty to charge out of her corner like an enraged Rhino bearing down with claws barred swiping at her hated foe only to have Walter show his speed and agility cartwheeling out of harm’s way.boiling over…

But his Dodge isn’t purely defensive as Walter makes sure his left foot catches his opponent on the side of the face stunning Nancy who stumbles into the ropes only to receive another vicious blow to the back of her head from Eleanor. Walter lithe Carmel skinned sibling catches Nancy with a hard forearm shot to the skull sending her stumbling into Walters waiting arms easily scooping up his heavier opponent spinning around depositing the begging Latina back down executing a sidewalk slam.

He quickly drops down straddling the Island beauty capturing her in a painful hammer lock showing off his much-improved wrestling skills. Gritting her teeth Nancy forces her way back to her feet only to have her rival convert his shoulder straining hold pulling the brunette’s arm thru her legs while grabbing her free arm with his other hand lifting the Dominican fighter up only to once again deposit her back down using a pump handle slam.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The whole ring shakes from the impact of Nancy who bounces several feet in the air rebounding off the canvas landing a few feet from Kay who screams at her to tag her in. Walter gives Kay the finger grabbing Nancy by her left leg dragging the brunette back over to his corner prevent her from tagging in his sister which Walter does slapping his sister on the arm. Now the legal wrestler Eleanor quickly ascends to the second rope leaping off dropping down with a frog splash upon her helpless rival hooking Nancy’s leg going for a quick win only to have Kay leap into the ring stomping her in the back breaking up the pin fall.

Joe warns threatening disqualification if she interferes again to which the veteran brawler tells him to go fuck himself exiting the ring never looking back. Eleanor wisely does not go after the Irish brawler who challenges her to “come fight me like a real bitch “outside the ring. To Kay’s chagrin the rookie doesn’t fall for her trap ignoring her verbal taunts as Walter shout’s encouragement giving his sister a nod of approval for not falling into the redhead’s trap instead Eleanor goes to work on Nancy focuses on the business at hand grabbing the Dominican Dominatrix by her long dark locks.

Eleanor makes sure the point of her boot hits Nancy’s tit sending the Latina sprawling across the mat holding her side just as another kick to the same spot has Nancy gasping for air as her opponent seems intent on breaking her ribs. The rampaging rookie shows no mercy grabbing Nancy’s arm jamming her foot into her side stretching the limb stomping her captive’s side while jerking on her right arm as if trying to rip it off her body.

Kay is nearly tearing her hair from the roots as she stands helplessly on the apron unable to help her partner who is taking one hell of a drubbing from these two rookies but shows that she’s made of tough stock by turning the tables on her overzealous opponent. Eleanor forgets that this is a catfight rules match leaving herself open to a vicious eye rake as she grabs Nancy by the hair ready to administer more punishment.

White-hot pain blinds her sending Eleanor crying out in pain stumbling away but not far enough as Nancy crawls up from behind dropping the young fighter to the mat with a low blow.

Eleanor lies on the mat clutching her womanhood which gives the double D destroyer the opening needed since the bell rang to gain much needed relief slowly crawling towards her corner reaching out tagging Kay into the match for the first time. Walter screams trying to prod Eleanor to do likewise fearing what’s in store for his baby sister if the vicious vixen gets her hands upon her.

To Walter’s great dismay of his fears come to a brutal truth right in front of his eyes as the sadistic siren prevents Eleanor from tagging her brother by executing a simple but effective baseball slide striking her foe in the side. Eleanor is sent tumbling from the ring crashing to the matted floor below where Kay follows wanting to continue her attack but Walter leaps down from the apron landing in front of Eleanor blocking the redhead from his downed sister knowing that he wasn’t going to get any assistance from the official who is busy trying to force Nancy back onto the ring.

Once this has been accomplished Joe turns ordering Kay back into the ring and Walter back to his corner duped into thinking that Kay has done the same as she turns heading back towards her side The wily redhead acts as if she’s obeying the referee’s order taking a few steps before turning charging back at Eleanor who has just made it to her knees striking her with a brutal kick to the head.
She then grabs her hated opponent throwing Eleanor headfirst into the crowd patrician the dastardly act prompting Walter to jumps back down charging the veteran wrestler trying to rescue his sister before Kay can dish out more punishment.

The burly big tit brawler shows just how dangerous she can be easily avoiding a wild swing by the rookie answering Walter’s attack with a three-punch combo of her own staggering Walter dropping him to his knees where he fall’s victim to Kay’s who grabs him in a front face lock falling backwards onto the ground executing a brutal DDT. bouncing her surprised opponent’s head off the floor rising looking down at her handy work as Joe tries to get her back into the by starting a count out. He hopes this will deter her from heaping further punishment upon her helpless opponent as Walter lies on his back defenseless. It works as Kay slides back into the ring kicking her lips as she once again sets her sights on Eleanor.

Come bitch let’s see if you can take it as well as you fucking dish it out” Kay shouts her Irish brogue becoming more pronounced the angrier she becomes grabbing a still woozy Eleanor by dyed blonde crop pulling her up to her knees only to have the brown skinned grappler counter her attack grabbing hold of Kay’s blonde tresses pulling down as she jams her head up striking her surprised opponent in chin. The jaw breaker maneuver sends Kay stumbling backwards holding her face as Eleanor rise charging her hated enemy. She leaps in the air striking Kay in the face with a perfect drop kick sending the Irish fighter down to the mat.

Eleanor uses her grappling expertise locking her larger foe up in a variety of holds including an excruciating back stretcher which draws loud cries from Kay who begs for her release. Ok cunt you want me to let you go well here you go” Eleanor responds releasing her spine twisting tortures hold only to ram her hated rival face first into the mat.

Eleanor is in an irate frenzy as she stomps and kicks Kay before latching onto her saggy C cup boobs wisely wrapping the powerful veteran brawler up in a rear waist scissors while ripping Kay’s top from her body stuffing it in her mouth. That ought to shut you up bitch” she tells Kay as she drags her sharp nails across her tits. Eleanor’s expert tit torture soon has a toughened cat fighter as Kay crying out for mercy.

Small droplets of blood start to stain the mat as Eleanor works over her opponent’s teats demanding a submission. She probably would have gotten one if not for Kay’s all but forgotten partner who attacks Eleanor from behind. Nancy Rams a knee into Eleanor’s lower back just above her bubble butt which has a paralyzing effect on the rookie who now seems to be on the receiving end of a double team with her partner no where to be seen.....To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2Q==(3).jpg (32.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 2Q==(6).jpg (7.9 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 28-Dec-21 at 15:40.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-21, 05:07
Last Achievements

Rookies Vs Veterans The Conclusion

When we last left off Eleanor was being mauled by both of the vicious veterans vixens crying out for her brother who is now just barely moving trying to make it back to his feet. Kay notices this and attempts to renew her brutal assault only to be intercepted by the official who forces her back to her corner.

Now only having to face one opponent Eleanor sees a ray of hope of hope trying to fight her way out of Nancy's grasp only to once again fall victim to the Latina's lethal assault , arms drop to her side completely useless as Nancy hits Eleanor with a double chop to the side of her neck her former captive now released leans forward only to throw her head back with all the force she can muster whacking Eleanor in the face.

Knocked onto her back moaning holding what maybe a broken nose Eleanor cannot come to the aid of her sibling who tries to make it back into the fray climbing thru the ropes only to have Kay kick the middle one up into his crotch. Walt’s expression says it all as he falls thru the ropes crashing face first to the mat hands clutching his crotch. Kay’s dastardly attack doesn’t end there as she grabs her disabled opponent’s legs spreading them wide. Pain assaults Walters’s crotch feeling as if he is going to be split in two as the redhead stretches his legs past their normal range of motion. He slaps the mat trying to hold back his screams as Kay works over his hamstrings.

You want me to release you little man is this really want what you want Chico” Nancy asks dragging Walter to his feet locking his arms behind his back as Kay circles around facing him. Be careful what you wish for “ the blonde hisses grabbing her opponents tights pulling all the way down to his ankles .

Left with all of his stuff swinging in the wind Walter struggles in vain trying to free himself knowing what’s coming next but unable to avoid the brutal ball busting as Nancy sends her foot up between her helpless foe’s legs. The force of the low blow lifts Walter off the canvas to where he returns crashing down like a heavy heap of wet laundry.

Joe has now reentered the fray escorting Nancy out of the ring ordering Kay to release Walter who she now has trapped in a reverse choke is not the legal wrestler in the ring. Ok ref I’ll release sissy boy here right after this” the Irish brawler promises releasing Walter rising to stand over him before dropping a knee down across her helpless opponent’s forehead. Walter bounces up and down on the mat rolling over to the edge of the ring shaking in pain. Not satisfied with her brain bashing just administered Kay kicks him in the side sending him out of the ring crashing onto the floor below, now satisfied that she has put one out of action now ready to finish off the other half of the rookie team.

She turns into a kick to the gut doubling her over only to receive a knee to her chin as it seems that her hated foe has recovered enough to renew her attack on Kay who stands holding her mouth. Eleanor drops the veteran onto her back compliments of a perfect round house kick to the side of the head leaving the Irish brawler spread-eagle on the canvas. The beautiful honey blonde battler then climbs up onto the top of the turnbuckle measuring her prone prey before leaping off into the air plummeting down dropping an elbow right into the redhead’s chest crushing her right boob against her breastbone. Kay rolls onto her belly trying to stop any more abuse to her prized possessions giving Eleanor who again scales the corner post dropping another elbow this time into her opponents lower back.

Eleanor then grabs Kay who rolls around holding her tit by the hair locking her head between her legs eliciting mournful wails from the self-proclaimed bad ass as she tightens her gymnast trained legs crushing Kay’s ribs. She then hops in the air coming down with all of her weight upon Kay’s neck and head bashing her face first into the canvas. She executes a perfect Pedigree bouncing her foes head off the mat who flops onto her back from the impact.

Eleanor rolls over onto an unresisting Kay hooking her legs going for the pin but is broken up as Nancy charges across the ring kicking her in the face. Now it’s Eleanor’s turn to lay stunned on her back giving the big breasted Latina the chance to drag her partner over to their corner. Joe reprimands Nancy who ignores the referee slapping her partner in the face trying to bring her back to the here and now.

Kay comes around enough to tag Nancy before slumping down onto the ring apron still a bit groggy from Eleanor’s brutal head bashing as the crowd who now boos the brunette’s actions seeming to have swung their support as it seems the majority is now cheering for the rookies who is giving the ex-tag team champs more than they bargained for.
Nancy approaches a just recovering Eleanor cautiously after having learned the hard way not to underestimate her who never sees her vindictive adversary coming as Nancy attacks from behind catching her with a brutal kick between the legs.

Eleanor suffers her second cunt busting at the hands of her now hated opponent who it seems is literally trying to eliminate any chance that she may have of intimacy tonight. Those who have watched the young Hispanic grow up over the years in the ring know that there is no height too low for Nancy to stoop in her quest for a win or revenge.
The spiteful vixen shows this as she pulls off Eleanor’s top wrapping it around her neck choking the rookie with her own garment dragging Eleanor to her feet leaning her over the top rope running Eleanor’s bare boobs across the taut nylon cord causing agonizing burns to instantly appear.

The young girl’s screams echo around the packed arena as Nancy drags her from one corner to the other only relenting in her tit torture because of the referee’s threat of disqualification. Nancy whips Eleanor around by the homemade leash sending her hurtling into her corner sending her stumbling out of control right into Kay’s waiting boot which smashes Eleanor in her still burning boobs.
The angry Irish lass has recovered enough to re-join the fray, but Nancy waves her attempt at a tag off telling her partner” No babe not yet take a breather for a minute while I teach this wet behind the ears cunt a lesson. Again, targeting Eleanor’s pert b cup boobs raking her sharp nails down her captive foes breast.

Again, the official threatens disqualification as Kay holds Eleanor’s arms keeping her helplessly in place as Nancy expertly works over her opponent’s boobs seeming to having the rookie close to submitting as she uses Eleanor’s big nipple pert puppies as her own personal punching bags which are soon beet red from the punishment they have adsorbed.

Nancy has Eleanor right where she wants her hooking each of her legs up on the middle rope spreading the sexy Carmel skinned wrestler wide. She takes a step back as if admiring her handy work before punting Eleanor right between her legs, the blow is so hard that it lifts Eleanor up off the ropes dropping her to the mat in a heap of battered beautiful flesh, the pain must be so devastating that the rookie cannot even utter a sound as she lays on the mat mouth open but nothing coming out.

Meanwhile Walter who has barely recovered tries to rescue his sister charging across the ring tackling Nancy to the ground. Walter knocks the wind from her allowing him to mount his big boob foe attacking her ample buxom.
He smashes first the right then the left slamming hard shots down into the fleshy mounds bringing strangled cries of pain from Nancy when suddenly Walter is pulled from atop the sobbing Puerto Rican who rolls onto her side cradling her now red, swollen mammeries.

Walter finds himself being pulled yanked backwards by Kay who sinks her fingers into his face using a painful fishhook maneuver dragging him to his feet using her cruel grip which has the rookie wrestler crying out for help of which his sister is in no condition to grant. Kay wraps her strong arms around Walter crushing the air from him using a reverse bear hug lifting the gangly rookie off his feet. Unable to take a deep breath Walter struggles in vain trying to pry the Irish brawler hands apart before her air depriving hold puts him out of commission.

It feels as if she is goanna break him in two. You want me to let you lose punk, well I’ll grant your fucking wish right now” Kay tells Walter lifting her helpless opponent higher only to drop him down upon her outstretched knee. Walter falls victim to a brutal reverse atomic drop his whole-body stiffening as his spine connects with Kay’s kneecap which sends a paralyzing jolt of pain up and down his spine.

Left helpless to defend against his opponent’s next move Kay easily hoist her limp foe up pressing Walter high above her head before bringing him down ribs first against her knee. The poor battered boy cries out as if he has been broken in two which in truth he almost has as Kay’s brutal back /rib breaker has done its job leaving her opponent a mumbling helpless Mess.
The smiling Irish lass kicker as she refers to herself shoves a now moaning unmoving Walter off her thigh sending his limp rag doll like carcass crashing to the mat clutching his right side (after the match it would be revealed that he suffered bruised ribs) glaring across the ring at Eleanor propping her foot in Walters fallen carcass.

Eleanor tries to assist her brother struggling to her hands and knees only to be accosted by her angry Puerto Rican opponent who grabs her by the hair pulling her still dazed opponent’s head back sinking her sharp nails into the brown skin beauties face. I’m goanna skin this fucking whore “she laughs nodding to her partner who returns her nod.

As if on signal they both drop down Kay behind and Nancy in front of their opponents.They wrap both Walter and Eleanor in tight body scissors squeezing like twin pythons as Kay leans back propping her hands behind for support putting everything, she’s got into the body crushing move.
Nancy squeezes her helpless opponent while sinking both of her hands into Eleanor’s bruised and now bleeding breast causing the blonde hair rookie who at this point cannot hold back her screams of pain as her rival’s double breast claw has her on the verge of submitting the match.

The lethal Latina must sense that her foe is close to quitting also which she feels would be too easy an ending for this upstart rookie who really needs to be to taught to respect his better’s releases Eleanor’s tits grabbing her head pushing it into her ample bosom locking her in a tight breast smoother.
It’s only a matter of time as Kay takes a cue from her partner releasing Walter who drops to the canvas clutching his sides rolling him onto his back plopping her ample ass down onto his face. Walters’s arms are trapped at his sides by Kay’s knees leaving him beneath his nemesis’s derriere which completely envelopes the young wrestlers face.

Walters’s legs kick while across the ring Eleanor’s arms wave frantically trying to free themselves from their air restricting prisons dual smoothers as the vindictive deadly divas of destruction rock back and forth enjoying every moment of their mutual conquest.
Slowly but surely the brother and sister’s struggles start to wane leaving the referee no choice but to stop the match awarding Nancy and Kay the win forcing them to release their conquered opponents allowing the brother sister tandem to flop lifelessly to the canvas. Kay and Nancy arms are raises by Joe who thinks that this is the end as they are announced the winners of the match.
Nancy gets my bag “Kay screams pointing at her black leather knapsack which the Latina retrieves handing it to her partner who opens it pulling out a big ten-inch strap on. Time to show these rookies what happens when you mess with us “Kay tells a grinning Nancy handing her a big red dildo. Don’t start the fun without me ladies “a high-pitched screech from the back of the room as Jessie strides to the ring prancing around in all of his gay glory. He shrugs off his long purple faux knee length coat revealing that he is wearing nothing but pink boots and a matching pink thong.

Let’s see if sexy boy can take everything I’ve got to offer” he tells the crowd as Walter and Eleanor start to come around. They quickly realize that they are in hot water outnumbered knowing that none of the cheering veteran’s wrestlers are goanna come to their aid. Both know it’s no way in their weakened condition they’ll be able to hold the trio of jackals off for long…… To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13 Eleanor drops a elbow on Kay.jpg (51.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 14 Kay grimacing in pain.jpg (6.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 15 Caught with brutal cunt kick.jpg (88.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 16 Kay crushes Eleanor.jpg (35.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 17.jpg (93.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 18 Kay body slams Walter.jpg (69.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (84.9 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (97.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 13054.jpg (93.8 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 31-Dec-21 at 05:14.

Tags
catfight, mixed wreslting, nhb wrestling