Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-22, 16:08
Points: 950, Level: 11 Points: 950, Level: 11 Points: 950, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: A humiliating encounter at the bar

A humiliating encounter at the bar

It was a regular Friday for Nick. First he had to go to work, then he hit the gym and then he ended up at Sam’s, the local dive bar. JT, one of his best friends from high school, was with him. It had been an uneventful night for the most part, mostly regulars there. Him and JT had spent the better part of the evening just shooting the shit over a beer at their usual table. But suddenly, the night took a surprising turn. At first it seemed a turn for the better, little did he know…

In walked Jenny, Jenny went to high school with him and JT and Nick had had a crush on her for what seemed like forever. It was one of those situations where the timing just never worked out. First he was in a relationship, then when him and his high school sweetheart finally broke up she was in a relationship. Then they went to different colleges and that was that, Nick had to put her out of his mind. Especially when he moved back to his hometown and she didn’t. Jenny had always been quite short but he wouldn’t describe her as petite, because she had curves in all the right places. Slim-thick is what some would call it and she hadn’t changed much in that regard. On top of that it seemed like her face was even prettier than before. JT followed Nick’s gaze as he watched Jenny walk up to the bar. ‘’Oh shit bro, that’s Jenny right? Who’s that chick that’s with her though?’’
It was only now that he noticed Jenny wasn’t by herself. She was with a much taller woman, probably about his height, broad shoulders. She was also pretty, like Jenny, but in a different way. Jenny had a pretty face, but a very bubbly aura, so more of a girl next door vibe. This woman’s beauty was much more intimidating. JT tapped his shoulder: ‘’come on man, let’s go say hi.’’ Nick thought about it and responded, ‘’I don’t know man, I haven’t seen her or even spoken to her in forever. What if she doesn’t wanna talk to me?’’ ‘’Listen bro, I know you two always had a thing for each other. Plus, you’re fucking jacked now. Why wouldn’t she wanna talk to you? Now come on and stop being a pussy.’’ As soon as he finished talking, JT got up and started walking towards Jenny and her unknown companion, leaving Nick no room to argue. ‘’Alright, fuck it’’, he said to himself as he got up to follow JT.

JT calmly grabbed the empty seat next to Jenny at the bar and lightly tapped her shoulder to get her attention. ‘’ What’s up Jen?’’ Jenny turned her head towards him and started smiling once she noticed who it was. ‘’ Oh my god, Hi JT. I haven’t seen you in forever!’’ ‘’ Yeah it’s been a long time huh. Hey, you remember this guy?’’ JT said as he motioned towards Nick. Jenny’s smile grew even bigger and she immediately got up to give him a hug. ‘’Nick it’s so good to see you! I was just thinking we should catch up while I’m in town. Wow! Looks like someone’s been working out,’’ Jenny said while giving his bicep a light squeeze. Nick felt his stomach slightly flutter as he responded. ‘’Yeah, here and there. I’m not that scrawny guy you knew back in high school anymore.’’

‘’I don’t know Jen, he still looks a bit scrawny to me.’’ Nick turned towards the tall woman sitting next to Jenny. ‘’Excuse me?’’, he asked. He looked at JT and Jenny with a quizzical look on his face, not really sure how to take her comment. She looked at him with a playful smirk on her face. ‘’ Oh my god, I’m totally kidding. Anyway, I’m Kira, me and Jenny went to college together.’’ She reached her hand out to shake his. Nick awkwardly scratched the back of his head before shaking hands with her. She squeezed harder than he did. ‘’Ah, of course. I’m Nick, nice to meet you.’’ JT cleared his throat, getting everyone’s attention. ‘’Well, now that introductions have been made, would you lovely ladies care to join us for some drinks back at our table?’’ ’’Of course we’re gonna join you guys,’’ Jenny beamed at him, ‘’at least if Kira’s ok with it?’’ Kira looked at Nick, again with that playful smirk on her face. ‘’Yeah sure, why not?”

The girls followed them to their table and Nick’s eyes were immediately drawn to Kira as she was taking her jacket of. Turns out that her body was quite impressive now that it wasn’t mostly being hidden by her jacket. Well-developed traps, broad shoulders, clearly defined biceps and triceps and thick forearms while still maintaining a feminine shape. She looked pretty strong for a woman, he thought to himself. Of course she wasn’t as big as he was, but still. The comment she made at the bar stung a bit more, now that he knew she was quite fit herself. Did she really think he was scrawny?

They ordered some more drinks and the conversation was flowing nicely. Nick kept stealing glances at Kira’s bulging biceps. Turns out that she had joined Jenny on her trip because she had a job offer here and was considering a move. JT also noticed Kira’s muscular frame and eventually brought the conversation back to working out. ‘’So Kira, you must work out quite a bit huh? Pretty impressive’’ ‘’ Yeah I guess you could call me a gymrat. And I’m only gonna get bigger,’’ Kira answered while subtly flexing her bicep, ’’unlike Mr. Scrawny-pants over here.’’ JT let out a chuckle ‘’ Now I know you’re not talking about my boy Nick. The man practically lives in the gym. You should see him throw those weights around like it’s nothing.’’ Kira was looking at Nick intently and he wasn’t sure if he liked where this was going. ‘’Well, I’ll believe it when I see it.’’

Now he felt three pairs of eyes on him and he knew he had to say something. ‘’You’re free to believe whatever you want. You’re welcome to join me in the gym anytime if you wanna see how scrawny I am,’’ Nick said in a matter of fact way, hoping this was enough to diffuse the situation and move on. However, Kira wouldn’t let it go. ‘’What if I wanna see it right now?’’ ‘’Well, I’m not sure how you wanna do that. It’s not like we can have a strength contest in a fucking bar.’’ Nick didn’t know what to make of her persistence, at first he thought she was maybe flirting with him but now she seemed pretty serious. ‘’How about’’, Kira paused momentarily and placed her elbow on the table in front of her, ‘’we arm wrestle?”

A silence fell over the table as the others awaited Nick’s response. This was a lose-lose situation for him. He knew he wasn’t gonna get any credit for beating a woman at arm wrestling and if she beat him… well. But he would never let that happen, especially not in front of Jenny. ‘’Look, I’m not gonna arm wrestle a girl’’ Nick said. But Kira wouldn’t take no for an answer. ‘’Why not, you scared?” ‘’No, I’m not fucking scared.’’ ‘’So if you’re not scared you must think your stronger than me right?’’ ‘’Yeah, I guess’’, Nick answered. ‘’So you’re not scared and you think your stronger than me, but you still won’t arm wrestle me? Why, just because I’m a woman?’’ Nick found himself at a loss words. ‘’Yeah, seems pretty sexist Nick,’’ Jenny chimed in. JT leaned over towards him and said in his ear: ‘’look bro, just beat her and get this shit over with so I can get some more drinks.’’

Kyra leaned over towards Jenny and whispered something in her ear he couldn’t make out. Jenny peeked at him and nodded while she giggled in response to whatever Kira said. He could feel himself getting more and more flustered. ‘’Look, I know something that’s gonna make this more interesting. If I beat you, you gotta leave the bar and go home.’’ Nick looked at Kira like she was crazy. ‘’And how exactly is that gonna make things more interesting?’’ he asked. ‘’Well here’s the kicker,’’ she said, ‘’if you beat me you still gotta go home… but Jenny’s gonna go home with you.’’ ‘’Oh shiiiiittt’’ JT exclaimed while whistling through his teeth. Nick looked at Jenny. ‘’You ok with that’’ he said to her. She nodded yes, giving him a little flirtatious smile. Nick took a deep breath, took a last sip of his beer and put his elbow on the table. ‘’Let’s do it.’’

‘’Ok, on my count of three!” JT exclaimed and began counting down. One! Kira had been staring at him intently the entire time. Nick eventually averted his gaze and looked at her tensed muscles. Two! He felt a bead of sweat roll down his back. Although he didn’t know what he was so nervous for. She was just a woman and his arm was bigger than hers. Three! Nick decided to not use all his strength from the beginning. He pressed down, but not with all his power. He looked back up and saw Kira smirking at him. ‘’Are you going yet? I don’t even feel anything.’’ Nick let out a grunt and pressed harder. He now felt a sense of panic coming over him. He could feel sweat drops forming on his forehead. He looked over at Jenny, who was looking back with disbelief in her eyes. Fuck! This is not happening. He pressed even harder. He heard Kira yelp in surprise as he started to push her arm downward. He couldn’t help himself and let out a victorious laugh. ‘’Yeah, That’s my boy!’’ JT was almost jumping up and down in excitement.

Kira turned her head towards Jenny. ‘’Watch this”. All of a sudden her arm was not moving anymore. Then she was pressing his arm back. A sharp pain in his biceps. ‘’What the fuck’’ he bristled. ‘’What the fuck is right!’’ Kira loudly exclaimed. Now she had his arm bent towards the table. He tried to tense his muscles even more. He managed to move his arm upwards slightly. Then she started pressing his arm downwards again. This process kept repeating itself until it was obvious that he wasn’t actually coming back. She was just allowing him to as to prolong his humiliation. He felt his strength depleting more and more. He began to consider giving up entirely. That would make his humiliation complete. But could it get any worse? He still felt Kira’s eyes on him, but he couldn’t even look at her. Or anyone else for that matter. Instead he kept his eyes on the table. ‘’Shall I take him out his misery’’ he heard her say and she started pressing his arm downwards and downwards until finally it hit the table.

‘’WOOOOHH!! I fucking knew those muscles were just for show. Guess Jen is not going home with Mr. Scrawny-pants tonight guys!! Isn’t that right Nicky? Now go grab your jacket and get the fuck out!” Kira threw his jacket at him. Nick really didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t even bring himself to get up from the table. He had just been utterly emasculated in front of his best friend, his crush and the whole goddamn bar for that matter. He was sitting there with a blank look on his face. Still processing it all. Wondering why she had to humiliate him like this. Probably just because she could. However, this did not sit well with Kira. She got up from her seat and was next to him in two steps. ‘’Hey loser! Did you forget what our deal was? Now are you gonna get out or do I have to throw you out myself?” Suddenly he found himself in a headlock, face pressed against her body. He tried to pry himself loose with all his might but to no avail while Kira was dragging him towards the door. ‘’Wait what the fuck! Let him go you fucking bitch!’’ JT took a step towards Kira. Suddenly, Jenny appeared behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. ‘’That’s enough Ki, let him go.’’ She finally let Nick loose and he dropped down on his knees. Jenny sat down next to him and took his head in her hands. ‘’Nick, look at me.’’ He managed to look at her briefly but saw nothing but pity in her eyes. ‘’I think it’s best if you leave ok? I got your jacket for you, here. We’ll catch up some other time.’’ Jenny laid his jacket down next to him and walked back to their table.

He looked up at Kira. He briefly thought about standing his ground but he could feel all his courage leaving his body at the sight of her towering over him. He got up, grabbed his jacket off the floor, turned around and started dragging himself towards the exit. He didn’t even check if JT was following him. Before he closed the door behind him he heard Kira say ‘’God Jen, I can’t believe you said you used to have a crush on that wimp’’ loud enough for the entire bar to hear.

I already got an idea for a part two. If you would be interested in reading it just let me know.
Old 10-Jul-22, 06:45
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Would love a part 2!
Old 25-Jul-22, 11:08
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Great story bro Ciro
Old 23-May-23, 19:33
Points: 950, Level: 11 Points: 950, Level: 11 Points: 950, Level: 11

The first two weeks after it happened, he didn’t even know what to do with himself. He spent whole days lying in bed. He skipped out on the gym. He even took time off work. He felt like a shell of himself. This woman had just straight up emasculated him, and for what? He didn’t even do anything to her. To make it even worse, she also ruined his chances with Jenny forever. Jenny will probably never take him serious again, not after he got humiliated and kicked out of a bar by a fucking girl. He had also been obsessively checking out Kira’s social media during those two weeks. She had a decent amount of followers and it soon became apparent as to why she seemed to feel so confident that fateful night at the bar. She wrestled all throughout high school and college, was a Pan-American medalist, had taken part in a few bareknuckle fights and was now a crossfit athlete. Still, this only consoled Nick a little bit, since all the people at the bar had seen was him losing to a woman in arm-wrestling.

Him and JT barely talked those two weeks, whereas before they would at least text almost every day. JT texted him a couple times, but Nick didn’t reply. He somehow felt too ashamed. Tired of the radio silence, JT decided to just show up to his house. ‘Look man, we don’t gotta talk about it. Alright? It sucks what she did to you, but you gotta get over it. You’re never gonna see that bitch again. Here, I brought this for you.’ JT handed him a flyer. ‘MMA classes?’, Nick said incredulously,’ I don’t know.’’ Yeah, look, you gotta get back in the gym and get your confidence up so you can get over this shit. This will help with that.’ He might have a point, Nick thought to himself. ‘Sure, why not.’

After JT’s visit, Nick finally managed to get himself out of the slump he got caught up in. Those MMA classes did wonders for his self-confidence. And it turned out barely anyone even knew or cared about what Kira did to him. A few of the guys at the bar gave him shit for it, but he just laughed it off and eventually they stopped. Jenny lived out of town anyway, so he didn’t have to face her and him and JT never discussed it again. It almost felt like it never happened, like it was all a bad dream, and he had now gotten to the point where he didn’t even dream about that night anymore. He also managed to keep himself from stalking Kira’s social media, blocking her on all platforms. Kira’s laughter, Jenny’s eyes filled with pity, all that was in the past now. He finally felt like a man again.

It had now been three months since his encounter with Kira. Nick was at his gym. It was early in the morning and there was barely anyone there, so he decided to just train by himself until one of the coaches showed up. Lately he was trying to work on his striking, so he decided to go a few rounds on the heavy bag. He was completely in the zone, throwing different combinations, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. ‘Hey Nicky, long time no see,’ a female voice said sweetly. He felt a sudden rush of anxiety coming on, as he turned around slowly. There she was, as beautiful as ever, and she seemed to be even more muscular than last time. He felt the urge to look down at the floor, as he was confronted by her piercing blue eyes, but he forced himself to hold her gaze. A few seconds went by before he managed to gather himself enough to utter a sentence: ‘K-kira, hey, what are you doing here?’ Nick stammered. Fuck, why did he stutter? And why did his voice sound so meek and friendly just now? He should be fucking angry at this bitch after what she did to him!

‘Well, as I’m sure you remember, I had a job offer here. And I decided to take it. So now I have to find a new gym. But seeing as you’re here this one might be a bit below my standards.’ Kira said with a smile, as she playfully punched his shoulder. What is she playing at? Nick thought to himself. Is this just banter or is she trying to provoke me? Either way, he was not going to let this woman bully him again. He had to take control of this conversation somehow. ‘That’s funny,’ Nick said with a straight face, ‘ as you can see I was in the middle of my training so I’m gonna continue now. I’ll talk to you some other time.’ He turned around and started hitting the heavy bag again. He only got a few strikes in before he heard a giggle behind him. ‘Oh my god, you look soo cute throwing your little punches. How long have you been training?’ Kira said as she held up her hands as to imitate two pads, ‘come on, jab, jab! Show me what you got Nicky.’ Nick sighed to himself, seemed like she wasn’t just gonna go away. ‘Look, Kira, I’m pretty busy here. I just want to continue training by myself, ok?’ Kira started giggling again. ‘Aww, does Nicky want me to leave him alone?’ She said mockingly, ‘ say pretty please leave me alone Kira and maybe then I’ll leave.’ She wasn’t leaving him many options here. It seemed like she really was looking for another confrontation. Nick realized he had a knot in his stomach, as he felt his new-found confidence vanishing. Still, he managed to remain calm. ‘I’m not gonna say that. What do you want from me?’ ‘What do I want? Oh, nothing much. I just wanna spar with you a little bit, that’s all.’ Kira said as she pointed towards the cage in the middle of the gym. Nick looked around nervously, luckily there weren’t many people there and they all seemed to be focused on themselves. ‘Are you scared Nicky? Do you wanna go home? You can go home if you want. I won’t hurt you.’ Kira said in a sweet tone of voice while she batted her eyelashes at him.

Nick briefly contemplated walking away. He could grab his stuff from the locker room and just go. Nobody had to know this ever happened. This isn’t the only MMA gym in town, he could find somewhere else to train. But his pride got the better of him. Was he really going to let this woman kick him out the gym? A shameful exit with his tail between his legs? He was a man for fuck’s sake! He looked straight at Kira. ‘I’m not going anywhere. What the fuck is your problem?’ Kira held his gaze. She had kept a playful look on her face the whole time but now her face suddenly turned serious. ‘What the fuck is my problem? I don’t have a problem. I think you have a problem with me.’ As she said this she took a step towards Nick, closing the gap between them so they bumped chests. He subconsciously took a step backwards, feeling his back hit the heavy bag. ‘So are we gonna spar or not? Show some balls Nicky. You are a man right? Or do you have a little clit down there?’ Finally Nick felt it: red, hot anger. He gritted his teeth and pushed her off of him. ‘Back the fuck up. You and me. In the cage. Now!’
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CiroDiM For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-23, 04:03
Points: 2,478, Level: 20 Points: 2,478, Level: 20 Points: 2,478, Level: 20
Last Achievements

What a story. Hoping there's part 3 soon

Tags
arm wrestle, armwrestling, humiliating