Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 16-Dec-22, 03:32
Points: 3,702, Level: 25 Points: 3,702, Level: 25 Points: 3,702, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Exclamation You vs Penguin - NovelAi Assisted Story

Decided to post this story here instead of the Wrestling side of things, because I feel like my stories lean a bit more towards explicit content and less the wrestling sides of things. Probably because of my inability to describe wrestling actions and jargon really well lol. I wrote this to celebrate reaching 100 watchers on DeviantArt on my KawaiiMixedWrestling account, so I hope you all over on this forum can enjoy it as well. Especially since it's a short and sweet story, vs my par the course long text heavy stories.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You try to keep from looking up at your opponent through the corner of your eye but her black one-piece bikini makes even the females shy away with flushed faces when they're caught staring. Her chest looks soft and squishy and just like every other guy in the room, your mouth goes dry and your member starts to stiffen in your shorts. Her name was Penguin and she's the president of the Girls Boxing Club at Mixed Wrestling University. You were standing across from her in the ring today as a bastion of hope for the Boys Boxing Club. A hope it was to the Boys Boxing Club members. For if you, the Boys Boxing Club president, beat Penguin in this special match, then Penguin would let the members of the Boys Boxing Club watch the Girls Boxing Club members strip down to their bikinis. However, to the Girls Boxing Club, it was just the right carrot to dangle and lead their foolish horny prey to slaughter. For if Penguin defeated you, then the Girls Boxing Club newest member, who would be refereeing the fight, gets to smother you to sleep with her butt while Penguin records it as material to use for promoting the Girls Boxing Club. The stakes were high and the stakes were your dignity and your pride for a chance at a feast for the bois!

"Ahem.." The cute referee, in nothing but panties and an oversized shirt, clears her throat and everyone turns to look at her. She begins, "I hope you're ready boys because this one is all or nothing. We all know what is at stake here today. This will be a quick special match. Only one round. The first to fall with all four limbs to the ground loses. No do-overs, no run it backs! Good luck presidents! Now begin".

The referee shouts and raises her arm in the air, "accidentally" lifting her oversized shirt up just enough to flash you a quick glimpse of her bubble butt with a wink your way. Distracted by the possibility of that very butt knocking you out to sleep on camera, you lose the advantage of initiation as Penguin wastes no time running at full speed and leaps into the air, landing perfectly in front of you with a jiggle of her chest while delivering a quick jab at your jaw in hopes of disorientating you, so she could push you down at full force for a quick win. However, you won't let down the bois that easy and quickly intercept her hands turning it into a test of strength.

Or so you thought but Penguin was fully aware she wouldn't be able to beat you in a challenge of pure strength, so instead she leaned on her feminine charms to get the upper hand. Penguin bit her lips and feigned blushing while staring at the obvious erection forming in your boxers, causing you to momentarily feel embarrassed and self-aware as well as aroused as you lock up with her and struggle to get a grip on her. This momentary gap of weakness in your grip was easily noted by the similar skilled Penguin and she seized the opportunity for victory, "Ha, I've got you now!" she grunted with determination as she leans all of her strength at once into pushing you down on your knees in an attempt to pin you down to the mat.

However, the fear of embarrassment fed you with another burst of adrenaline and you held strong to keep your upper body from falling back into the ground. Penguin tsk'd in annoyance, but already had formulated what her next move would be to secure the victory. She knew that every second you stalled for time, you were becoming more and more weakened by the view of her deep cleavage, the sweat running down her thighs, and the close proximity of body contact. She waited patiently just to insure her last move would seal the deal and then went for it. In a shocking move, Penguin nuzzled her head against yours and then, to the awe of the audience, nibbled your ear and whispered, "Game Over". Completely melted by Penguin's seductive whispers and display of dominance, you forget where you are and give Penguin the moment of opportunity to intertwine her hands around your arms and then easily push your chest down firmly onto the mats with zero resistance.

The girls broke into celebration and the boys looked heart broken with defeat as the match outcome was decided within minutes with a spicy victory for the Girls Boxing Club. Penguin, using your body as a fulcrum, jumps victoriously into the air and pumps her fist up in victory. Of course, while simultaneously ensuring you won't try to escape your side of the bargain by keeping her thigh-high covered foot pressed down into your crotch threateningly causing you to raise your orange gloved and beg for a second chance.
However, before any words can leave your mouth, your eyes widen in panic as the Girls Boxing Club newest member, the referee of the match, Lizzy, is eager to fulfill her role. She towers above you with her hands on her hips and mischievous grin on her face as she looks down over her shoulder at your face of pure dread and giggles, "Penguin get the camera! It's show time or should I saw smother time", and atomic bombs her ass cheeks onto your face.

Your legs buckle under you as you struggle to breathe under Lizzy's butt. The audience, now only composed of the Girls Boxing Club members, giggle and cheer Lizzy on, "Knock him out! Knock him out"! Your face gets pushed deeper into Lizzy's ass with each passing second and she presses harder and harder until she starts to feel your resistance slow down. Your vision goes dark and you feel yourself drifting off into a peaceful slumber due to suffocation by her butt. You feel Penguin's foot finally leave your member and then a few seconds later you feel a warm breath on your neck as Penguin whispers in a sultry voice, the last thing you hear, "This footage of our newest member smothering the life out of the Boys Boxing Club president with her ass looks great! Sweet dreams loser. Lizzy... finish him".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed as always!

Tags
buttdrop., femdom, gorgonftwbo3, kawaiimixedwrestling, knock out