Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Apr-23, 15:54
Points: 3,554, Level: 25 Points: 3,554, Level: 25 Points: 3,554, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Post A family of facesitters

I woke up to the soft buzzing of an alarm and felt my wife, Kate stir beside me. Looking over, I watched her reach out and smack the top of the clock with obvious irritation at being woken up. Isn't it amusing how frustrated we get with things that do their job I thought. Her shoulder length black hair was slightly mussed up from the night and she ran her fingers through it as she pulled herself up into a seated position and swung a leg over my waist.
"Morning honey" she said softly. "You sleep ok?"
I grunted an affirmative still trying to slowly get the cogs turning in my head. She maneuvered her weight onto my chest, facing away from me towards my feet, the way she preferred it.
I reached my arms out over her hips brushing against the smooth fabric of her nightgown and rested my hands on her thighs, enjoying the view of her curvaceous lower body. Her gown rucked up as she shuffled backwards exposing a well-rounded full bottom, muscled yet still plump enough to have a nice jiggle when she moved. Eventually she came to a rest on my neck my chin pressed up against her cheeks.
"You remember that Jen is coming over tonight?" She called, tying her hair up into a messy bun.
I groaned inwardly, her sister Jen was a younger version of Kate except not married and a whole lot crazier. And she always flirts with me, much to my annoyance and to Kate's amusement.
"Great", I replied, trying to make the sarcasm in my voice evident. "I for one, cannot wait".
Kate giggled and moved backwards, pulling her nightdress up around her hips so that my face was thoroughly engulfed when she lowered herself down onto it. Wriggling slightly to make sure I was deeply lodged, she sighed and began gently rocking backwards and forwards slipping into her familiar rhythm.
This morning had started like every other morning, with a healthy dose of facesitting-something Kate claimed helped her relax and feel in control. This may sound unusual to some, but we had both admitted early on in our marriage that the idea of wrestling turned us on. And while we made sure to have regularly have even matches to keep things spicy, we (mostly she) had decided to do this every morning. At first I found it unpleasant, both the smell and the feel of my face inside of her, but over time I had grown to tolerate and even enjoy our morning ritual.
Above me, Kate slightly rose upwards to allow me a few short breaths before plunging my nose back up between her cheeks, snugly fitting it into her tight asshole. She had enough experience at this point to know exactly how long I could last without breathing. As I lay there, I found myself gently tracing patterns with my fingers on her soft thighs. Despite us both growing older (we are both 38) we both kept fit and if anything, I thought she looked hotter now than ever, standing at just under 5'9 and sporting a sexy ass and breasts each large enough to rival reasonably sized melon, large enough to smother me with ease, I had found. Finally after about 20 minutes had passed, she gave a final wiggle and a gentle slap to my midriff before climbing off me and strolled into the bathroom, reaching behind her to pull the wedged in panties out of her crack.
I couldn't help but stare as she walked away from me, feeling myself grow hard.
Deciding that I was hungry, I yawned and groggily made my way downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. Ella our 17 year old daughter was already there and was hunched over a biology textbook, deep in concentration. Wearing the oversized t-shirt and skin-tight gym shorts that she often slept in. It was clear she had inherited Kate's curvaceous body although the long blonde hair reaching down her back proved that my genes had slipped in there somewhere as well.
"Big test today honey?" I asked pouring myself some cereal.
"Yeah" she sighed, then sniffed softly obviously upset. "I'm so going to fail".
As I went over to comfort her, our son Sam walked in groaning and wringing his eyes, but picked up noticeably when he saw Ella crying. Three years younger than her, Sam often found himself on the losing side of their fights and squabbles, so he took any chance of winding up Ella with glee.
"What's the matter Ella, did you just realize how stupid you are?"
Uh oh, I thought, you're in trouble now buddy
Sure enough Ella flew off her chair and grabbed Sam, forcing him to the ground beneath her. Successfully pinning him down she climbed up onto his chest and held his arms underneath her shins. Then with an evil smile, she stuck her finger in her mouth, pulled it out, glistening with saliva and buried it in his ear crying "wet willie!!!" with glee. Beneath her, Sam thrashed around trying to get free to little effect. "Tell her to stop!" He shouted at me desperately.
"Sorry pal" I smiled at him, "you should have thought of that before you said anything, maybe you'll think twice next time".
At this moment Kate walked into the kitchen, in a dressing gown, hair still damp from the shower. The gown was not very tightly closed and she was showing off a lot of cleavage.
"Eww mom I can see your boobs", Ella complained, now just sitting happily on Sam's chest.
"And I can see your ass in those shorts" Kate replied candidly, "but I don't give out to you. Why are you sitting on your brother?".
"He was being really mean to me" Ella said pouting.
"No I wasn-mmpphhh!!" Sam's response was cut off as Ella clamped her hand over his mouth.
"He called me stupid mom"
Kate looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"He did" I admitted, part of me feeling bad for ratting out my own son.
"Well then" Kate said, strolling over to them, "I think you need to learn your lesson young man".
She gave me a conspiratorial wink and leaned down whispering in Ella's ear.
"Really??!" Ella said with excitement, Kate nodded and walked away to make some toast.
I watched as Ella grinned down at Sam and then suddenly hopped forwards covering his mouth and nose with her crotch. Sam did not like this and began furiously writhing beneath her, his cries muffled into her shorts. She bounced up and down twice before jumping off and letting Sam climb up, looking rather disheveled. He glared at Ella and she grinned back, as if challenging him to another round. Instead he dropped his shoulders and grudgingly accepted a piece of buttered toast from Kate.
Old 09-Apr-23, 22:50

Default Re: A family of facesitters

After work, I arrived back at the house to find Kate stretched out on a yoga mat in our bedroom doing some sort of stretch that required her to be able to get her feet behind her head somehow. Damn her ass looked really good in yoga pants. She smiled when she saw me and hopped up grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to the mat, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"I've been waiting for you to get home, there's this pose that I want to try with you."
"Are you sure? Remember what happened last time?"
"It'll be fine honey, this time I promise I'll let you go if it hurts".
I got a flashback of lying on my back, the inside of my legs on fire as I was forced to do the splits against my will.
"No more splits this time, promise?"
"Promise" she said batting her eyelashes at me.
"Ok then, where do you want me?"
"On your back on the ground" she said, pointing at the mat, smiling.
As I lay down, she stood over me with a bare foot on either side of my head. When I looked up, I could see her toned legs culminating in a round buttocks, not the worst view to be fair. Then she squatted down until her ass was a couple of inches from my face, the outline of her panties clearly visible.
"Ok grab my ass with both hands"
She didn't have to tell me twice, I happily placed my hands against her cheeks enjoying their cushiony feel.
"Now spread them apart-as far as you can go"
"Are you sure?" I called, "this doesn't seem like any yoga pose I know".
"Trust me honey, this is one of the best ones, just spread them apart".
I shrugged, she was the yoga expert here. With each hand I pulled the cheeks away from each other so that the inside of her bottom was exposed, inches from my face.
"Purrrfect" she said, lowering herself until her ass brushed against my nose.
Then without warning she grunted and let out one of the longest farts I've ever heard, as if she had the world's largest whoopie cushion hidden in her butt. As I felt the hot air wash over me and the smell reached my nose, I gasped in disgust and threw her off of me, coughing, while desperately trying not to inhale more of the gas. She rolled onto her side crying with laughter.
"Hahahahahaha I can't believe you fell for that" there were tears in her eyes she was laughing so hard.
Part of me saw the funny side, but the other part, the one still reeling from being farted on by my wife, smarted with righteous anger. I roared with mock rage and jumped onto her pinning her on her back.
Still laughing, she looked up at me, "what are you gonna do, you don't have the balls to fart on me".
I grinned down at her, "you forget that I know your mortal weakness". Quickly I reached at her sides and began mercilessly tickling her. She cried out in surprise and writhed beneath me.
Between gasping breaths, she pleaded "please-ahaha, No more-hahaa! I can't! ahaha!"
I heard the door open behind me,
"What's all the nois-Dad what are you doing to mum!!" It was Ella
I turned around to see her barrelling towards me,
"Ella wait no I-"
Her momentum knocked me off Kate, and while she may not have weighed as much as her mother but it was plenty enough to knock the wind out of me. I rolled onto my stomach gasping and felt Ella clamber on top of me trying to hold me down, naturally I bucked and I felt her legs snake around my head.
"Yes Ella!" I heard Kate call from my left, "squeeze his ass!"
She obliged, constricting the muscles in her quads and I felt the familiar sensation of dizziness from the lack of blood going to my brain. I frantically tapped her thigh, desperate not to be knocked out by my teenage daughter and felt her legs loosen, just enough to allow me to draw a couple of deep ragged breaths. Then without warning she readjusted her position so that we were both lying on our sides in a forward headscissor, my chin pressed against her crotch and her bright blue eyes smiling down at me. It was then that I realized she was wearing a tight pair of leggings which hugged her toned figure very well. Just like her mother, she knew she had a great body and wasn't afraid to show it off. I also realized that we were now alone, Kate must have slipped away during the scuffle.
"Alright Ella that's enough" I said trying to sound more confident and in control than I felt "you can let me up now".
"I could", she agreed grinning down at me, "but I don't think I will."
With that, she moved into a seated position on my chest pinning my arms under her shins so that I was now essentially immobilized beneath her. I knew what was coming next, I had been married to Kate long enough to know that I was about to get smothered in Ella's ass.
Before I could protest she slid forwards onto my face, her leggings doing little to prevent my nose from being inserted into her vagina. Her mouth made an "O" shape as she began to slowly grind herself on top of me. This was too much, my own daughter was getting off on my face, but try as I might to unseat her, it was clear that her years as a gymnast had given her an impeccable sense of balance. She closed her thighs together shutting me away into dark, warm, sweaty confines of her crotch. The material of her leggings uncomfortable on my skin and I found myself wishing that she was wearing something less abrasive. As if she had some telepathic link to my mind, she lifted up only to quickly peel the leggings down around her knees.
"Ella no plea-mmmpphhh!"
This time, when she sat down I knew I was in trouble. Her already wet panties offered hardly any resistance at all, and with a bit of well placed wiggling she was able to completely seal my face beneath her, no air coming in or out. That meant that it was essentially a race between me passing out or her having an orgasm. My primal desire for air took over and I began to rock my head back and forward, hoping to speed up the process. Above me I heard her panting heavily as my nose stimulated her vagina until with a loud gasp, she reached her climax and soaked the front of her panties.
Ella's thighs opened up and I was freed from my dark moist prison as she moved back onto my chest, her bare thighs still pressed up against the sides of my face. For a couple of seconds, we just watched each other, both breathing deeply.
"Well" she said huskily, "now I know why mom's always sitting on your face". Standing up she pulled her leggings back up over her waist and gave me a smile before walking out, a visible bounce in her step.
Old 12-Apr-23, 15:43
Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the stories. Very well written with the perfect amount of detail to describe the family dynamic and protagonists.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gork For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-23, 23:17

Post Re: A family of facesitters

My head was still spinning as I made my way downstairs, having thoroughly scrubbed my face until I was reasonably sure I didn't smell like my daughter's underwear; I still felt rather unclean though. Thankfully I was immediately distracted from my earlier experience by a tall, attractive brunette wrapping her arms around me, unfortunately it was Jen, ugghh.
The top of her head tickled my nose as she happily squeezed me.
"James!!" she squealed "it's so good to see you, it's been too long hasn't it?"
"If you say so Jen"
She giggled and didn't let me go.
"Kate says you've been working out" she said curling her fingers around my arm "give me some muscle"
I looked over at my wife questioningly to see her wink at me, a knowing smirk on her face. Then she curled her own arm pretending to show off. Rolling my eyes, I managed to pry Jen off me and back away. As always, she was wearing an outrageously revealing outfit; her miniskirt coming up well over her knees to reveal a pair of tanned, sexy legs and a blouse that looked far too small-could she actually breathe in that thing??
"Well Jen" I started, trying to add some civility to this interaction, "how are things? Any luck on that dating app you always go on about?"
"No" she said, although she didn't look that put out, "I think I'm just picky- I wish I could just order a younger model of you" (wink-wink)
The evening panned out in a predictably awkward manner, particularly with myself and Sam being humiliated earlier in the day. So you can imagine my horror when Kate suggested we play a game together.
"Ahhh, I'm sure Jen has to be going" I sputtered "right Jen?"
Jen of course shut me down.
"Definitely not, in fact I have a great idea! The other night, me and a few of the girls had a few drinks and one thing led to another, some of us being rather competitive, challenged each other to a wrestling match"
Kate and Ella's ears perked up at this.
"So what do you guys say, we have a big family wrestling match?" She continued, "it'll be like the battle of the sexes y'know? The plucky women fight the oppressive men to win back freedom and equality!!"
"Ahhh, I don't know Jen" I started, "we're all equals already in this house, right Kate?"
I looked over at her, praying that she would back me up. As soon as I met her eyes, I knew it was over, she had a kind of passionate fire in her gaze, the same way she looked before we wrestled together. Damn.
"C'mon James, don't be a pussy. You're not afraid of a few girls are you" Jen teased.
"I'm very afraid, you guys are nuts! And there's three of you and only two of us"
Kate piped up, "how about we do a kind of tag team thing, so only one person fights at a time, that way it's fair".
I couldn't think up an argument against that.
"We could do a points system" Jen added, "like every time you tap out, the other team gets a point."
"What do the winners get?" I asked.
"Whatever they want", she replied, winking at me. Uh-oh, this could end very badly for me and Sam.
Too late to back out, we accepted and everyone went upstairs to change, Kate lending Jen some leggings and a sports bra to wear. Myself and Sam got back first wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
I put my hands on his shoulders and did my best impression of an inspirational speech.
"Whatever happens out there, just remember we're a team, we got each other's backs right?"
"Right" he said, sounding nervous, looking over my shoulder. I turned around and saw the source of his nerves; the three women walking towards us in various states of undress.
Jen wore a pair of Kate's grey leggings, the material tight around her hips and thighs, however she appeared to be wearing her regular bra, chest bouncing up and down as she strutted in; apparently Kate's bra was too small. Kate for her part dressed more conservatively in sweatpants and a hoodie, but I knew her game, she loved getting all sweaty and then taking the clothes off during a match.
Ella apparently had the opposite idea in mind. Wearing just a pair of panties and a sports bra.
"Surely you have to wear more clothes than that Ella" I said.
"Why?" She countered hands on her hips "you don't like my body? Is that it?"
My mind flashed back to being trapped beneath her earlier, imprisoned beneath her bare thighs and ass. I shook my head and got on with it. We had moved four of our coaches together to form a makeshift ring with the carpet in the middle hopefully enough to soften any falls.
Jen stepped into the 'ring' obviously eager to get her hands on us. I glanced at Sam and he shook his head quickly. Well, I thought, I guess it's up to me. I stepped over the coach and joined her in the middle. Kate called out from the side
"Alright, this is gonna be plain old fashioned wrestling, no kickin, biting, hair-pulling or scratching. The only way to beat your opponent is making them tap out, fight!!"
We circled each other, Jen grinning, me glaring in what I hoped was an intimidating manner. She held her hands out for a lock-up and I obliged. I knew she would be strong but I figured I would have the edge having the height advantage and the y chromosome. I managed to pull her to the ground and get my body on top, pinning her arms to the sides. Around the couches I could hear Ella and Kate shouting encouragement to Jen and curses at me. I gazed down at her, struggling beneath me and realized I had no idea what to do, I didn't want to scissor her or choke her or anything like that, this was my sister-in-law for goodness sake! Noticing my hesitation, Jen kicked her legs out and managed to roll me off. Then with viper like speed, she tackled me to the ground and now I was on my back, our positions reversed. With a sinking feeling, I knew she wouldn't be as merciful. Pinning my arms above my head, she spread her legs out intertwining them in mine. I didn't worry about that though because I was busy watching her voluptuous chest sink down onto my upturned face, pressing my nose in between her ample cleavage. Faintly I could hear the girls shrieking in delight as Jen smothered me in her chest, the warm flesh making a tight seal against both of my cheeks. My nose was being contorted into a very uncomfortable position but as soon as I began squirm, she spread her legs apart, forcing me to do some kind of horizontal splits. My hamstrings and inner thighs burned at the stretch and I found myself desperately tapping the back of my palms against the carpet, unable to take the pain. Thankfully she unwound herself from me and freed my face from the booby trap leaving me on my back gasping and groaning. I watched her ass jiggle as she walked over to the coach and slapped the outstretched palm of Kate before looking back and giving me her signature wink.
Kate didn't even let me get up, diving on me before sliding up into a seated position on my chest, smiling down at me between her thighs, just the way she liked it. Even though she wore sweatpants, I couldn't help but feel aroused at the intimate position, my face inches from her womanhood. I felt my member begin to throb and grow as she began sliding out her legs from beneath her to curl around my neck. Tugging on the back of my head, she forced my face up against her crotch, a familiar smell greeting me, one that meant for the time being, I belonged to her. Then came the inevitable squeeze, at first only enough to make me uncomfortable but the pressure quickly ratcheted up until it was almost unbearable. With my mouth and nose firmly buried up against her pants, I could feel myself starting to slip away, so I reluctantly tapped out on her ass, vaguely enjoying how it felt on my fingers.
"I think Sam wants a turn in there" she whispered, pointedly looking behind me. I twisted around to see him reaching as far as he could toward me over the coach. Well, if that's what he wanted. I managed to brush his fingertips and then start climbing out of the ring watching him fly past me towards his mother.

By the time I turned around, he was already on the floor beneath her, the large weight obviously having more of an impact on him than it had on me. He actually tapped out against her as she began shuffling up his midriff but Kate just shook her head saying"you're not getting off that easy baby". Reaching his chest, she didn't stop her assault, grabbing his arms and pinning them as she moved over his neck. Realizing what was about to happen, Sam called out for help, for mercy, for anything, but all he got was a facefull of Kate's large ass as she sat down to cheers of approval from Ella. All I could see of Sam was the top of his sandy blond hair, the rest of his head engulfed between the ass cheeks he had emerged from 14 years ago. Kind of poetic, I thought. Unable to move his arms, Sam kicked out his feet in desperation, earning him a couple seconds of air while Kate peeled off her sweaty sweatpants to reveal a pair of equally sweaty red panties. His shrieks were muffled into her cheeks as she sat back down.
I was so captivated by her display of dominance I didn't realize Jen had crawled over to me until she grabbed my rock hard penis.
"Oooh" she cooed, "looks like someone's rather enjoying himself". I shoved her away, slightly embarrassed that I was aroused by my wife dominating my son.
Jen grabbed hold of her breasts and gave them a quick squeeze. "You enjoyed our little tussle didn't you, I could feel something getting hard down there, I think we both know who that belonged to".
I didn't respond, so she pointed at Kate who was now rhythmically grinding herself on Sam's face pointedly ignoring his frantic tapping.
"That's what I'm gonna do to you when we're done here, except i won't let those pesky panties get in the way"
I snorted, "in your dreams Jen"
"Oh believe me, I have dreamed about it, many many times. But we are winning this match by about 10 to nil so far so I think it will be a reality fairly soon"
Crap. She was right.
I looked over at Kate, who grinned and held up ten fingers, obviously able to hear our conversation. I needed to try and even up the playing field.
"When is Ella going to have a go?" I called "surely she's not too scared?"
Kate looked over at Ella and reached out her palm. Ella shrugged and stepped into the 'ring' high-fiving her mum. Instead of getting off Sam, Kate shuffled back onto his neck and Ella sat down in front of her, preparing to sit on Sam reverse style.
"Hey!" I called "that's definitely cheating, at least give him a chance"
Kate grinned over "why don't you write a letter to the WWE then?"
Sam was able to take one big gulp of air before Ella's ass dropped onto his face. She giggled and wiggled obviously working his nose up into her asshole. Kate finally got off her son, lent over and kissed Ella on the top of the head before strolling over to me and Jen winking seductively. She put her arms around me and gave me a cuddle kissing me cheek affectionately,
"you're in for a long ride tonight honey" she whispered. I just nodded, accepting defeat, watching Ella begin to gyrate on Sam's face.
"Alright, you guys win. Let's get this over with". Jen let out a celebratory "whoop!" and high-fived her sister. Ella, realizing the outcome gave one last wiggle of her hips before standing up and putting one foot on Sam's stomach making a victory pose.
"Well boys" Jen laughed, "I hope you've got some energy left after that, cus you're gonna need it for what we have planned"
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-23, 01:26

Post Re: A family of facesitters

I helped Sam up from the floor as the three women huddled together whispering conspiratorially.
"You did well son" I said ruffling his hair "it takes courage to get in the ring even when you know you're going to lose"
"What do you mean? I didn't know I was going to lose??!!"
"Oh, well I did. I thought you were just trying to take some of the heat for me"
"Whatever" he muttered "what do you think they're planning for us".
I glanced over at them, Jen now laughing, almost hysterically.
"I don't know" I said slowly "but I doubt it'll be pleasant for either of us"
"Well, we made our beds"
"We sure did son, we sure did"

Finally, they walked over, Jen and Kate both smiling with a knowing look. Ella was less able to contain her excitement and was practically bouncing up and down.
"What's it going to be?" I said apprehensively.
Jen reached out, took me by the shoulders and started marching me towards the stairs to our bedroom.
"You'll find out soon" she whispered in my ear.
"What about Sam?" I asked.
"He gets to be Ella's plaything for the night"
We reached our bedroom.
"Take off all of your clothes on get on the bed" she ordered. "Kate says I can't have sex with you but I can do whatever else I want"
Well, at least there's that, I thought. Good to know my wife really has my best interests at heart.
I pulled of my t-shirt and shorts before slowly stepping out of my boxers discarding them on the floor. She watched me hungrily, like a lioness stalking it's prey.
"My turn" she whispered, and began sensually stripping off the leggings exposing her long, full legs. I realized I had never seen her like this before despite imagining it numerous times. Next came the bra, unleashing two plump jiggling breasts. Finally, staring at me the entire time, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her black panties sliding them down over her hips to reveal a well-groomed triangle of soft hair. I couldn't look away, and she knew she had me as she forced me onto my back and straddled my waist. The feel of her naked body on mine was like thousands of electric shocks, her smooth skin feeling so good against mine. She leaned down, her breasts pressing into my chest and pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth.
"Jen" I groaned softly.
"Mmmmmm" she moaned nipping at my lips before sliding her legs up along my body moving into a seated position, inches from my face. It felt surreal to be in this position with someone who wasn't Kate, but I didn't try to stop her as she lowered her vagina onto my lips, drawing my face up into her. Tentively, I pushed my tongue into her and felt her stiffen, and then soften into me in ecstasy. I continued to lick as she cried out my name, lasting for perhaps 4 minutes before she came, gushing onto my face.
"Told you" she gasped between heaving breaths.
It was at this moment that Kate walked in, wearing only her robe, having just showered.
"My turn" she said, and climbed up onto the bed behind my head copying what Ella had done to Sam earlier. Jen, moved back allowing Kate the room to plant her naked ass on my already wet face.
"Oh my Jen, you have been busy"
I didn't get to hear Jen's response as Kate spread her cheeks apart drawing my face up into her. I felt my nose being forced into Kate's asshole, a tight junction that gave way as she let more of her weight onto me. My mouth was pressed up into her crotch and I immediately started licking. I felt a hand (Jen's I presumed) take hold of my erect penis and begin slowly stroking it, until I came, moaning into Kate's womanhood, seconds before she herself came on me, grinding aggressively as the orgasm washed over her. Eventually, the two sisters climbed off and lay down on either side of me, forming a kind of sandwich. We all lay there on our backs breathing heavily before Kate said
"James, go lie the other way like in a 69".
I didn't argue and twisted my body around so that my head now rested between the two women's crotches, my pelvis between them. I turned to face Kate's lower body and felt her snuggle up against me wrapping her thighs around the back of my head and drawing my face into her womanhood. Shortly after, Jen's legs snaked around my head also and I felt her warm crotch press up against me. I fell asleep in their combined embrace, my hands roaming over the two pairs of soft supple legs.

Sam meanwhile, had been led to Ella's bedroom; a place he was usually banned from but tonight, it would be his prison. Ella closed the door behind them and turned the lights down to the lowest setting, the orange painted walls like the setting sun. Sam stood in the middle of the room, unsure of what Ella actually wanted with him, as far as he could tell, she didn't really even like him.
"Ok" she grinned, "take off your t-shirt and shorts" and then lie down on your back on my bed."
Sam did as he was told, no point in dragging this out. Ella straddled his waist and wondered at how weird it felt to feel her younger brother's bare skin against hers. She moved up his torso and closed her thighs around his head, holding his face perfectly upright, ready for what would come next.
"Ella" he whispered "will you at least let me breath when I need to?"
She scratched her chin and pretended to ponder hos question.
"Maybe if you're a good boy, and you don't give out too much". Although secretly she hoped he would cry out, it made her feel powerful and would give her a reason to punish him.
Finished with talking, Ella slid forwards onto his face and Sam played his part, not putting up any resistance as she proceeded to force his nose into her crotch, just like she had done to me earlier. The thin panties meant that Sam could feel everything; the way Ella's vagina folded around his nose, the way her soft skin slid over his cheeks as his face was forced deeper into her ass. He could also smell her, although it wasn't what he expected, while there was a distinct whiff of sweat, the overpowering scent was one he didn't recognize, but he knew was emanating from her most intimate areas and was growing stronger as she began to hump his face. After what felt like ages, but in reality was only 5 minutes, Sam tapped out on Ella's thigh and mercifully she allowed him some air. However his breath caught as he realized that she was pulling her panties down over her knees. He had seen his sister naked before but never this close and certainly not in such and intimate position.
"Ella no please don't-mmphhhphh!"
His cries were silenced as her now naked ass cheeks swallowed his face, plunging his nose up deep into her vagina, his mouth pressed firmly against her sweaty crack.
Ella gasped at the sensation of him inside her, there was something different about this and she didn't stop herself from grinding her hips down onto her brother's face, ignoring his cries, grabbing his arms and pinning them beneath her knees when they got too annoying. It felt amazing, but she reckoned there was more.
Sliding back onto his neck, she gazed down into his face as he gasped. His face was wet with her sweat and pre-cum, no wonder he was going so far in she thought to herself.
"Ok, this time when I sit on you, I want you to lick my vagina" she could barely believe the words coming out of her own mouth.
Neither could Sam, he shook his head from side to side. "No no no no n-", she clamped her palm over his mouth, slightly disgusted at how sticky it was,
"Listen" she hissed "you do whatever I tell you to do, got it?"
He continued to shake his head beneath her.
"Fine, mum told me if you disobeyed, she'd come in here, sit on your face and fart, and you know she could". Technically, Kate didn't say anything of the kind but Ella was fairly sure Kate would be more than happy to do it if she had a good excuse.
Finally Sam stopped writhing, apparently accepting her conditions.
"Good boy", then she positioned herself over his mouth and gasped in ecstasy as she felt his tongue hesitantly push inside her. It didn't take long for her to finish, soaking his face. She climbed off after a second and cleaned herself up, throwing him a towel to wipe his face with.
Then without speaking she straddled him again, this time facing his feet and pushed him down.
Sam felt her once again slide along him, her ass consuming more and more of his vision as she got closer. He didn't even try and fight her, allowing her to tilt his face upright and guide her asshole down onto his nose, the rest of her ass following close behind, once again plunging him into her warm, smelly rear. Surprisingly he felt her lean back and actually lie down on top of him so that she was flat on her back. This way, the weight on his face was significantly less and he found he was just about able to suck in small breaths through her cheeks, sweaty and smelly but oxygen filled. He tried to use his hands to lift her ass up but she swatted his arms and wiggled her hips back and forth shaking his head. He realized she intended to spend the night in this position. But what was the alternative, breathing in his mom's farts?
He relaxed and tried to enjoy the warmth of her ass on his face, pretending that it wasn't his sister, that it was actually his girlfriend. Sam found himself drifting in and out of sleep inside Ella's cheeks, unable to completely drift off as she would wiggle every now and again, subconsciously trying to pleasure herself on his nose.
At one point he heard her stomach rumbling above him and realized she was about to fart herself. He went to push her off but quickly realized his punishment would be far worse if he woke her up in the middle of the night. Gripping the bed with both hands he tensed as he heard the rumbles come again, and again softly vibrating against his nose, then without warning, Ella shifted slightly and Sam heard a soft "Pffffffttt" and felt a heat on his face. He tried to hold his breath but eventually had to suck in some air causing him to gag at the smell. His eyes watered but he managed to stay relatively still, even as Ella released another fart onto him, this one a bit wetter. Eventually he grew so tired that the warm embrace of sleep overcame him and he began snoring, very softly into his sister's ass cheeks.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-23, 13:56
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Last Achievements

i loved the fart scenes!! so humiliating for them
Old 17-Apr-23, 16:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i loved the fart scenes!! so humiliating for them

Haha, yeah for sure
Old 19-Apr-23, 10:23
Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

love the fart and momdom both
The Following User Says Thank You to stanleysfan For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-23, 12:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I don't like the farting, personally, but if I skip over that part the rest of the stories are really good.

Thanks for writing them for us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-23, 17:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't like the farting, personally, but if I skip over that part the rest of the stories are really good.

Thanks for writing them for us, mate.
Yeah fair. I feel like with these kind of stories, you'll never be able to completely please everyone. Thanks man
The Following User Says Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, family wrestling, headscissor, smothers