Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-May-23, 22:31
Points: 3,572, Level: 25 Points: 3,572, Level: 25 Points: 3,572, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: A family of facesitters

Something buzzed against Ella's head, drawing her out of her slumber. Frowning, she cracked open an eyelid to see her phone vibrating on the pillow beside her, the screen flashing. Apparently she had left it on silent mode. She yawned, stretching out her legs beneath the covers to discover something warm wedged between her ass cheeks. She gave her hips an inquisitive wiggle and felt something large stir beneath her. Her memory flooded back and she smiled to herself, feeling her brother's face move snugly against her. During the night, he had been thoroughly swallowed, and the fact that she was naked under the sheets really allowed her to bury his nose inside her bum. Curious, she lifted the duvet and immediately winced as a warm pungent breeze wafted out from underneath the covers. Yikes, those spicy tacos they had had for dinner really got her going. She could see his sandy blonde hair peeking out, either side of her waist and it rustled as she shimmied from side to side.
Inside his sister's glutes, Sam dreamt that he was slowly sinking in quicksand, the warm viscous liquid sliding over his him. He was an adventurer that had made a fatal mistake and was now slowly sinking down, unable to move. He tried to turn his head and found it stiff and unmoving. He began to need oxygen and tried to inhale through his nose, only to find it blocked by the sand. Then, strangely the quicksand began to move, as though there was some strong underwater current dragging his head from side to side rhythmically. It grew more and more aggressive and he felt his lungs bursting with the need for air. Despite being under the sand, he opened his mouth and found himself able to draw a small snippet of air. His head spun, unsure of whether he was in a dream or awake. On one hand, he knew he shouldn't be able to breathe in quicksand, but on the other, he was definitely buried in something warm and slightly wet. Growing concerned, he reached out with his arms and found he could move them. He snaked his hands around what felt like a pair of smooth legs. His fingers slipped into a tight hole and he heard a squawk of indignation and a hand slapping his away. Things started to come together in his mind and he realized he was still trapped in Ella's ass. With his face very much sandwiched between her cheeks, he could do little to stop her pleasuring herself on his nose. He braced his hands against her bum and tried pushing her off but only succeeded in spreading her cheeks apart, slipping further in to his dismay.
"Thanks" she giggled, "I didn't realize you liked it so much in there"
Knowing he was stuck, Sam let his hands rest on Ella's thighs, his arms rising and falling with her hips. She reached down and interlaced her fingers with his.
"Cmmm....ummphh...gmphh...ummmph?" Sam's muffled voice sounded into her naked cheeks.
The warm air from his mouth tickled the inside of her bum and she sighed happily, wriggling her hips to acknowledge his question.
"Soon" she promised, not quite ready to finish playing with him yet.

Down the hall, I too was buried between a pair of ass cheeks, Kate enjoying her morning routine. As she dragged my nose along the inside of her crack, I felt her pull my shorts down around my knees, letting my erect penis sway over my stomach.
"I think I still owe you from last night" she said kindly, taking hold of it and gently pumping up and down. I moaned into her bum, waves of pleasure washing over me as her hand slid up and down the shaft. I kneaded my hands into her ample cheeks, her skin soft and pillowy to the touch. When I came, I couldn't help pushing my tongue up into her panties causing her to shiver in surprise.
"It's ok honey" she called, slowing down her bouncing, "you can get me back later"
She slid off, tossing me a roll of toilet paper to clean up with, before heading down the corridor. The shower was being used so she made her way to the kitchen for some coffee. Ella was perched on a stool scrolling on her phone.
"Morning honey" Kate called brightly.
Ella looked up and grunted, still clearly not over what had transpired the morning before. Kate found herself regretting her actions. She absolutely loved the bond she had with her daughter and couldn't stand the wedge that had been driven between them. She walked over and gently laid her hand on Ella's arm. Ella glaced up, clearly annoyed.
"I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday Ella, I shouldn't have done that"
"Easy to say now" Ella shot back, "you're not the one who had to eat her mom's farts while she laughed"
Kate sighed, "I think the best thing is to even the score, let you get your 'revenge' and then maybe we can go back to being friends?"
Ella's raised an eyebrow, sliding off the stool
"Really, you're serious?"
Kate nodded.
Ella put her hands on her hips, skeptically.
"You're sure you want to do this now? After what we ate last night for dinner?"
Kate hesitated. She knew exactly what Ella was talking about, having had a delicate stomach herself, which I had discovered, trapped between her cheeks that morning.
"I gave it, so now it's my turn to take it" she said finally.
Ella slowly grinned, "well, if you're gonna offer, I'm definitely not going to say no"
Kate reached out her hand, "no hard feelings?"
Ella shook, "I think that'll be up to you once you taste what I've got cooking in here"
Kate laughed nervously "you are definitely my daughter", before making her way over to the couch, lying down with her head at one end, propped up for Ella.
Ella squatted down over her mom, facing towards her feet. Kate didn't turn away, watching her daughter lower her ass down. She was wearing a pair of blue cotton pyjama bottoms which Kate hoped might help absorb some of the smell.
Before she was swallowed. Ella stopped and grinned over her shoulder evilly, before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms. Kate accepted this, after all she'd been in her underwear, but spluttered as she realized Ella was commando underneath, exposing her nude bottom.
"Ella wai - mmpphhhmmm!!"
Ella giggled as her mother's face was pressed up between her cheeks. Kate struggled for a moment, disgusted at how her nose burrowed into Ella's asshole. However, she decided that if this was what it took her daughter to forgive her, she would suffer through.
Ella bounced, running her hands over her flat stomach, hoping she still had some gas left after stinking out her brother all night. To her delight, a minute later, her bowels growled noisily and she felt Kate tense up beneath her. Ella couldn't help teasing her one more time, sliding forwards,
"You ready?"
Kate grimaced, "bring it on"
Spreading her cheeks wide, Ella made sure her mother was absolutely buried before squeezing her abs, letting the pressure build up in her stomach. Then with a loud grunt, she forced a long fart out through her cheeks, shrieking in delight as Kate writhed beneath her.
"Mmmmmmmm!" Came the high pitched whine from between her cheeks.
"How does it smell mom?!" She cackled rubbing her bum over her face. To her surprise a smaller second hiss squeezed it's way out shortly after making her laugh. She wiggled her hips, forcing Kate to inhale it. Several minutes later, Ella finally relented, sliding onto Kate's neck, letting her pant and heave, face red and shiny.
"Well?" Ella asked innocently "do you feel any better? I know I sure do"
"Ugghh....I think I could make out.....the jalapeno peppers"
"How tasty!" Ella giggled, wagging her bum menacingly, "well there's more where that came from if you have room for seconds"
"No....thank....you" Kate gasped.
Just as she was about to get up, Ella felt her stomach rumble again loudly and she paused.
"Uh-oh" she sang, "Looks like the waiter brought it anyway"
"No Ella please" Kate begged, trying to push her daughter's ass cheeks away to little effect. "I can't take any more"
"Hmmm" Ella pondered, lining her hips back up with Kate's face, "I seem to remember saying something like that yesterday, it's only fair right?"
Kate gulped as Ella's asshole loomed over her face.
"Enjoy" she teased, plopping herself back down.
Moments later, her bum vibrated with a wet squelch, sending Kate into a frenetic thrashing motion. Ella cringed as the smell hit her, relieved she wasn't the one inside her ass cheeks. After some pleasant wiggling, she climbed off her mother, who was still gagging on the couch. Ella held out her hand, grinning "no hard feelings?"
Kate sighed, grasping it and letting her daughter pull her to her feet, "I just feel sorry for your future husband".
Ella chuckled, pulling her bottoms up over her hips, "I'll make it worth his while"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it gets better and better .... thank you
No worries - sounds like we have similar tastes!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 01:19
Points: 3,560, Level: 25 Points: 3,560, Level: 25 Points: 3,560, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Wow this is amaz8ng
The Following User Says Thank You to thisistheaccount For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-23, 00:48
Points: 1,300, Level: 14 Points: 1,300, Level: 14 Points: 1,300, Level: 14
Last Achievements

personally i prefer kate dom her daughter the whole tome than being revenged on .but this is still good enough
The Following User Says Thank You to stanleysfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-23, 17:10

Sam raced through the school corridor, heels squeaking noisily as he rounded a corner. He was already ten minutes late to class and his teacher gave detentions for anything. Not that it was really his fault, he thought to himself. He had spent about half an hour in the shower trying to wash the smell of Ella's ass off of his face.
As he burst into the classroom, all the heads spun around to look at him, his teacher raising an eyebrow and pointedly looked at her watch.
"Nice of you to join us young man, please see me afterwards"
He slouched into his seat miserably, pulling out his books to realize someone had stuck a note to the underside of his desk. He covertly opened it up to find a stick figure reenactment of what appeared to be someone putting a headscissor on someone else. The girl in the picture had long brown hair and a smiley face, while the boy between the black lines of her thighs had short blonde hair and 'x's for eyes.
Sam slowly soun around in his seat to see Isabelle grinning at him. She winked suggestively and made a 'scissor' motion with her hand. He couldn't help grinning back shaking his head slightly.
After class, he found Isabelle waiting outside for him.
"Hey, bad boy" she smirked, snatching the pink detention slip out of his hand.
"Heyy!" Sam protested, playfully trying to reach around her to grab it back. She held it out to the other side and read the description in her best impression of Ms. Williams,
"Let's see '10 minutes late, not paying attention in class' wow Sam, I wonder what was distracting you??"
He finally managed to wrangle it back, laughing, "yeah, I wonder"
Isabelle took his arm and started walking, "c'mon, you don't want to be late to another class do you??"
"Well, at least I'd have some company in detention then"
"Oh crap!" she squealed, "you're right!!"

Ella felt great as she strolled into school, the memory of her mom's face squirming between her cheeks was running on replay in her head. She made her way into homeroom and sat down at an empty desk beside Will. Since the match, they had become friends and she couldn't help teasing him.
"Hey Willy" she said brightly. He didn't respond, frantically scribbling onto a sheet of paper. She leaned over, "ah, someone didn't do their maths homework huh?"
He grunted an affirmative, not looking up. She reached into her bag to take out her own copy and waved it in front of his face.
"Just so happens that I did do it"
He grinned at her appreciatively and went to grab it, however she quickly pulled it out of his grasp.
"Ah-ah, math answers don't come for free silly"
"What do you want?"
She thought back to the previous day when Sam asked her the same question. Unfortunately, she couldn't really ask for that yet, but she was happy to play the long game.
"A rematch. You and me at lunch"
"What?" He said surprised, "you already beat me, remember?"
"Only cause you let me off though" Ella said. "This time, you have to actually try".
Will thought for a second.
"Or you could spend lunch in detention for not doing your maths homework" she teased.
"Fine, but don't think I'll go easy, just cause you're helping me out now"
"That's what I'm hoping for" she grinned, tossing him the copy.

Sam glanced over at Isabelle who was clearly fuming. As far as he knew, this was her first time in detention. The teacher at the top of the room had his head back and was lightly snoring, apparently using this as nap time. Sam scrunched up a piece of paper and tossed it at Isabelle hitting her on the shoulder. She whirled around and glared at him. He quickly pointed at the sleeping teacher and then at the door, hoping she understood. She cocked her head and then shrugged her shoulders, 'why not?'
Being as quiet as possible, they stood up and creeped out of the room, softly closing the door behind.
"Do you think he'll notice?" Isabelle giggled.
"Nah, he'll be out cold until the bell goes"
She laughed, her eyes shining. Mustering up whatever courage he could find, Sam said,
"Hey Isabelle, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure" she said brightly, "I mean, you just did, but I guess I'll let you have another"
He chuckled nervously, "well I was just....ah... wondering if you would be interested in..um...maybe going out with me?"
He held his breath as her eyes widened. Then slowly, she smiled and nodded, stepping closer to him. "Very interested".
She leaned in and Sam felt her lips press up against his. His heart was racing, hardly believing that this was happening. She moved closer again without breaking off the kiss and he felt her body press against his. He awkwardly moved his hands around her waist and held the small of her back, hoping he wasn't making any mistakes. His worries were quickly forgotten as her lips slightly parted and her tongue tentatively pushed up against his tongue. Her hand came to the back of his head and he felt himself growing hard as she let out a soft sigh. He didn't want it to ever end, utterly entranced by the feel of her lips, the smell of her perfume and how her body moved against his.
Finally, she broke off and they both found themselves gasping and laughing in equal measure. Isabelle glanced at Sam's crotch and burst out laughing at the large bulge that protruded from his pants.
"I guess I'll take that as a compliment" she giggled, as he realized what she was talking about.
"Wait, I can't go to class like this" he said anxiously, "everyone will think I'm a pervert"
Isabelle kept laughing, unable to get any words out.
"It's not fair" Sam complained, "how come girls don't have to deal with this?"
She finally pulled herself together and giggled "just try and think about something un-sexy"
"Kinda hard with you standing there" Sam muttered. But tried to focus on other things as Isabelle composed herself and he thankfully found himself calming down. "There you go" she said brightly, and proceeded to hug him tightly. Sam felt her breasts press up against his chest and groaned slightly, feeling his crotch stir again. "Now I'm going to get another Isabelle" he complained. She giggled as she felt his boner poke against her thigh, and slowly ground her leg into his groin. She brought her mouth up to his ear and whispered "tell me to stop then", softly exhaling against him.
Sam whimpered, utterly under her control as she kneaded her thigh against his erection until he let out a low moan, his hips bucking slightly. To Sam's utter dismay a wet spot appeared in the front of his trousers, growing steadily bigger.
Isabelle stepped back and admired her handiwork, grinning, "see, now you won't get hard during class, problem solved"
Sam was frantically trying to pull his trousers away from his boxers to stop the spot growing,
"Yeah but now I have a new problem" he pointed out.
"Ah, nobody will notice" she assured him, grabbing his arm, "c'mon, it'll be dry by the time we get to class"

After the last class before lunch, Ella grabbed Will's arm holding him back as the rest of the class filed out. When they were the only two left, she locked the door and Will pulled the blinds down over the windows. As she started moving some tables to make space, Will said "wait, neither of us has clothes to change into right? What are we gonna wear?"
"We don't need to change" Ella responded, "just take off your shoes"
"But you're in a....um...skirt?" Will stammered.
"So?" Ella grinned, "it's not like you haven't seen my legs before, plus you've had a pretty close up view of my ass"
Will started going red, "yeah, but you were in a wrestling uniform then, now it's just your underwear"
"I guess you better make sure I don't sit on your face then" she said sweetly, settling into a stance.
He shrugged and squared off opposite her, "ready?"
"Ready."
He slowly moved forward, holding out his hands in defence as she did likewise, looking for a gap.
He grabbed her hand and roughly yanked her towards him and wrapped his arms around her back holding her tightly against him in a bearhug. Ella's hands were trapped against her side and she winced as he tightened his grip.
"Aww", she forced out "that's cute that you want to hug"
He grinned, enjoying how her breasts felt pressed up against him. Seconds later, Ella noticed this too, the proof poking against her thigh.
Completely immobilized in his grip, Ella felt her chest being slowly crushed, the force now painful. With no options left, she did the only thing she could think of; she leaned in and kissed him, hard on the mouth.
His eyes widened in surprise as her lips pressed against his and to her delight, the pressure from his arms eased off considerably. He didn't break it off and Ella held it for a few seconds before quickly scrambling out of his grasp, drawing deep lungfuls of air. Will seemed almost a bit dazed by the turn in events and blinked a few times before focusing on her.
"Wow" he said, "nice move"
"Thanks" she giggled, "glad you enjoyed it"
Then it was her turn to attack, diving at his legs and bringing them both heavily to the ground. Thankfully, she landed on top of Will which softened the worst of the impact. They both scrabbled to get position and Ella found her skirt being rucked up above her waist as they wrestled, revealing her pink panties.
"Nice knickers" he joked as he pushed away her arm from reaching his neck. Stretching out his limbs, he managed to capture one of her legs between his thighs and quickly clamped down, causing her to wince. As he did this, she finally pinned his hands to the ground, directly on top of him. He tried to roll her off so she dropped down heavily onto his chest, forcing a grunt of pain out of him.
"Oh c'mon, I'm not that heavy am I?" She complained, their faces inches apart.
He grinned and brought his lips together, "fancy another kiss?"
"Maybe after" she retorted, making another effort to free her thigh. Will shook his head smiling, so Ella just shuffled forward and dropped her chest onto his face.
She heard a surprised moan from beneath her and laughed, feeling his face squirm beneath her. With the shirt and sweater on, her boobs didn't really make any sort of seal but it definitely made it harder for him to breathe.
Finally, with him distracted between her breasts, she pulled her leg free and moved into a full straddle. She let go of his hands and quickly wrapped her arms around the back of his head so that her was completely secure in there.
His fingers tried to pry at her chest, but did almost nothing. "Getting a little stuffy in there Will?" She called.
"I could do this all day!" came his muffled reply.
In response, she kicked her legs out and wove them around his legs. Then slowly, she pulled them apart, drawing panicked cries of pain from her captive.
"Owww! Ella stop!"
"I'll stop if you tap" she teased, "but you know what happens then"
He hesitated, so she gave a large push to draw out a frantic tap on her back accompanied by an impressive amount of swearing.
Laughing, Ella sat up and watched him gasp, his face beaded with sweat.
"Damn" he sighed, "you got me again"
She shuffled up along his body, playfully swaying her hair back and forth. He didn't stop her as she maneuvered herself over his face, drawing her skirt up to reveal her panties. Beneath her, Will watched her bum line up with his face, the centre of her panties wedged up into her cheeks were a slightly darker colour and he felt his manhood grow hard. Just as she was about to sit down, the bell sounded.
Ella pouted down at him, "saved by the bell".
Was it her imagination or did he almost look disappointed?
As she rolled off him and smoothed out her skirt, he grinned, "any chance of that kiss then?"
She smiled, "you can get the kiss, if I get to do my victory move"
"Ok"
She raised an eyebrow, "really, you'd let me sit on your face, just for a kiss?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "you were going to do it anyway".
"Ok then" she said brightly, "why don't you come over to my house later and we can make a trade, plus my mom is making lasagne."
"Deal"
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-23, 22:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I like the way you have multiple concurrent storylines happening with these characters, mate. I'm still not a fan of the farting stuff, but I understand that others are and I can usually jump ahead to the point where that is over.

Isabelle is still my favourite, but I can't tell whether I wish I was Sam or Will more. Both of those guys are lucky as hell.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-23, 21:47

Will almost stumbled as Ella led him up the stairs by the hand, her enthusiasm hinting at her intentions once they reached her bedroom. Her skirt swished as she strode down the hallway. She dumped her bag on the chair by her desk and grabbed a hair bobbin. Will's eyes were drawn to a pair of white panties hanging from the handle of her wardrobe and was embarrassed when Ella caught him staring at them. She grinned, crossing the room to pick them up, "don't worry, you'll be getting a close up view pretty soon". She held them up to her nose and grimaced at the smell, tossing them into a laundry basket. With her hair pulled back into a ponytail, Ella reminded Will of Margot Robbie and he felt himself get excited as she came over and rested a hand on his chest.
"I think we should start with the kiss" she said grinning, "cause I don't think you'll smell as nice afterwards"
"Fine with me" Will replied, returning the grin.
She tilted her head up towards his and he felt her exhale softly before her lips met his, soft and lush. His pulse raced as one of her hands came to the back of his head, gently stroking his neck. As if on autopilot, Will's hands slipped down around her waist, lightly holding her hips. He couldn't resist giving her ass a quick squeeze and he felt her grin against his mouth. Taking it as a sign of approval, he let his hands roam over her body as she started lightly grinding her hips into him. Will pretty much lost control of the rest of his bodily functions, all that mattered was the way Ella's body felt against his, how her hair tickled his forehead occasionally. A sharp pain brought him out of the fog and he realized Ella had nipped at his lip. Noticing his reaction, she broke off the kiss with an embarrassed look in her eyes,
"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Will, I didn't hurt you did I?"
"Definitely not! Just caught me by surprise was all, you're not secretly a vampire are you?"
Ella laughed, extracting herself from his grasp. "I wish, vampires are hot"
"I guess you're probably not a vampire then" Will said with a cheeky grin.
Ella put her hands on her hips, "if I'm so ugly, why does it look like you have a french baguette trying to rip a hole in your pants right now?"
"Busted" Will admitted.
"Alright" Ella grinned, patting her bed, "my turn"
Will didn't argue and hopped onto the mattress, lying on his back with his hands resting on his stomach. Ella clambered on top of him, sliding her crotch along his body until it rested just below his chin, her thighs resting on either side of his head. She had to pull her skirt up over her waist so that she could see his face, smiling up at her, apparently not too distressed about his imminent appointment with her most intimate areas. Despite the fact that she had sat on him before, Ella felt hesitant.
"Hey" she whispered softly, "this isn't....weird for you is it? I really like hanging out with you and I don't want to lose that"
He did his best to shake his head while trapped between her thighs, "nah, it's all good. I figure this is just part of being friends with you"
"And what if...sometime in the future, we wanted to be more than that?" She found herself saying.
"Then it's extra cool" Will said brightly, patting her thighs.
Ella found herself grinning, "well, in that case, lights out Willy"
She slid forwards onto his nose, feeling it nestle inside her already moist womanhood. She couldn't help giggling when he realized how aroused she was, his eyes the only part left of his face that wasn't submerged in her glutes. She smiled sweetly and wiggled her fingers in a goodbye wave, before letting her skirt fall down, thrusting him into darkness. Then, slowly at first, she ground her crotch into him, sighing out loud in contentment before speeding up to a upbeat rhythm, each movement punctuated with a small gasp leaving her lips. She settled into a pattern of taking herself right up to the edge of a climax before letting him take a few quick breaths, hearing him gasp beneath the material of her skirt. Her vagina screamed at her to rip the panties off, but she wasn't sure how Will would react to being forced into her naked pussy. Even though Will was obviously aware that she was getting off on his face, somehow, the thin layer of wet fabric that was her panties let her pretend that they were still just wrestling.
As she forced his nose inside her once again, a sharp knock came from her door, pulling her out of the rhythm and causing her hips to fall still. Will also heard the noise and tensed as Ella slowed down on top of him, leaving his nose nestled in her vagina. Expecting her to quickly jump off him, he began to prop his hands against the bed, but she didn't budge, except to clamp her thighs together so that his hearing was slightly muffled. He was able to make out her call "come on in!!" brightly though.
Kate swung the door open to find her daughter perched atop someone's face, although because of the grey skirt, all she could see was his lower body, sporting a very large erection. "Hey mom" Ella said, smiling at her. Kate raised an eyebrow, pointedly. "Who have you got there honey?"
Ella pulled her skirt back, and slipped back onto Will's neck, letting him gasp for air. "This is my friend Will"
Will leaned his head back, and although everything was upside down, Ella's mom still took whatever breath he had left away. Leaning against the doorway, she had her arms folded and a wry smile on her face, as if she expected nothing else when she walked in, Will wasn't sure whether to be very afraid, or very aroused. Her body had ample curves in all the right places, it was as if someone had taken Ella's body and turned the 'curvy' dial all the way up to 12. He was pretty sure there was no other word to describe her than 'volumptuous'.
"Um....hi there" he stammered awkwardly, not really sure if there was anyway to come across dignified in his current position.
Kate smirked at her daughter before saying, "dinner will be ready in 5 minutes", she winked at Will, before closing the door. After a few seconds, the bed started squeaking again and Kate couldn't help chuckling. 'I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree' she thought to herself.
Back in the room, Ella let Will draw a deep breath before resuming her dance, now moving with purpose, the finish line in sight. Will noticed the more aggressive movements and found his head almost being pummeled into Ella's mattress as she somehow bounced, thrusted and gyrated simultaneously. Minutes later, Ella cried out as she felt herself tip over the edge, waves of pleasure washing over her, emanating from the hole that Will's nose was buried in. She felt the warm fluid dribble down the inside of her thighs as she came, before sliding off Will's face and theatrically falling on her back, breathing heavily. Will groaned beside her and rolled onto his stomach, wiping off his face on her sheets.
"Heyyy!" She giggled, giving him a playful shove, "don't do that, I have to sleep here you know".
She managed to roll him onto his back and leaned over him, her loose hairs tickling his face and making him laugh.
"So" she started with a wicked grin, sitting back up into a kneeling position beside him, "was that really worth a kiss?"
"I dunno" he said finally, "I guess it depends"
"On what?"
"On whether I'll get to kiss you again"
Ella's heart fluttered as he looked at her, and she found herself leaning down letting her lips rest against his. He made a surprised noise but quickly got into it, pulling the bobbin from her hair so that it cascaded down around them both. After a minute, Ella pulled her head back watching him slowly open his eyes, as though waking up from a dream. Then her mom's voice shattered the moment, calling up that the food was ready. Will let her pull him up and he gave her a quick kiss on the top of the head.
As the moment passed, Ella remembered that her panties were still soaked and quickly stripped off, rummaging in her drawer to find another pair. As she pulled them on under her skirt, she noticed Will pointedly looking the other direction and she couldn't help laughing. She patted him on the chest, laughing. "I think we might have moved past that point Willy"
He blushed, following Ella downstairs, doing his best to tuck his erection into the waistband of his trousers.
In the kitchen, the table was set for four, "no sign of Sam?" Ella said.
I walked into the room, carrying Kate's lasagne, "he's at Isabelle's house for dinner apparently"
Ella raised an eyebrow, "our Sam?"
I nodded. "Wow" she said, "that little player"
I reached over to shake Will's hand. "Nice to meet you will, I have a lot of respect for any guy who can put up with Ella"
Ella clicked her tongue, giving me a flat stare, but I was saved from the reply as Kate rushed over and gave Will a firm squeeze, "So lovely to meet you Will, I look forward to getting to know you better"
I didn't miss how Will was left a little breathless, Kate tended to have that effect on guys.
"Um...you too ma'am"
"Call me Kate" she said warmly, pulling out a chair for him to sit.
"Ah..thanks....Kate"
"No worries sweetie"
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-23, 12:46
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Somehow I feel sure that Kate's hug won't be the last time she leaves Will a little breathless. Wink wink...

Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-23, 00:48

As Sam closed his locker, he felt two strong arms wrap around him from behind, gently squeezing him.
"Guess who?" A soft feminine voice whispered against his ear. Slowly turning around, he found Isabelle grinning at him, her hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail which bounced as she shook her head, "I don't think you understand the rules of a guessing game".
He tried for an apologetic smile which she was happy to kiss for a few seconds. Over her shoulder, Sam caught Max and Charlie staring enviously and he couldn't resist giving Isabelle's bum a quick squeeze in their direction.
"Hey" Isabelle said, eyes twinkling, "do you wanna come over to mine tonight? My sister is away in college at the moment and I want to try on some of her clothes"
Sam frowned, "And you....um...need me for that?"
She laughed, "yeah, an unbiased opinion!"
"Ahh, I'm not sure I can give you that to be honest, but I'll try my best" Sam replied as they walked out of the main doors together. "I didn't know you had a sister?"
"Yeah, it's just been me, my mom Leah and my older sister Anna for as long as I can remember, sometimes things get kinda feisty though, so it's probably a good thing she's away"
Sam stopped, "what do you mean 'feisty'?"
"Well, last time Anna brought a boy home, mom didn't approve and they ended up getting in a massive fight over it"
"And....what if your mom doesn't like me?"
Isabelle squeezed his arm supportively, "just tell her that she makes really tasty arancini and you'll be fine"
So it was with a fair bit of trepidation that Sam followed Isabelle into her house some time later, and was immediately struck by some delicious aromas wafting out of the kitchen. His stomach growled appreciatively and Isabelle grinned at him knowingly.
He could hear a voice singing a high melody in a language he didn't recognize, which stopped when the door closed shut loudly behind them.
"Isabella!" Called a warm voice, shortly followed by a tall woman with dark glossy hair which flower down past her shoulders and equally dark eyelashes.
"Hey mama" Isabelle replied, gesturing towards her new boyfriend, "this is my friend Sam"
Sam felt her mum scrutinize him and he couldn't help running his eyes up and down her luscious figure.
Apparently he passed the test as she leaned over and kissed him softly, once on each cheek, smiling. "Nice to be meeting you Samuele"
"Um...it's just Sam thanks" he said nervously.
He followed the two women into the kitchen where the table was full of tantalizing looking food. Once they had sat down, and started eating, Isabelle started amicably chatting to her mum in what he had decided must be Italian. As he understood nothing, he focused on cramming pasta into his mouth and couldn't help letting out a sigh of contentment. Isabelle seemed to be picking at her food and soon stood up from the table. Nodding for Sam to join her.
"Grazie mamma, but me and Sam have to go study now"
Sam couldn't help feeling like her mom gave them both a very knowing look as she watched them leave, but was quickly distracted by Isabelle ass bouncing as she climbed up the stairs. She looked back to see him staring and giggled.
"Nice view? Aww you're cute when you blush, you're gonna get an even better view in a second"
They stopped at a door which had a sticker that read "Anna" plastered to it. Isabelle put her finger on her lips theatrically and pushed the door open. Anna's room was mostly painted a dark grey with bright coloured furniture and cushions dotted around making an almost nightclub-like aesthetic. Isabelle kicked off her shoes as Sam took a seat on Anna's bed and watched, transfixed as she started unbuttoning her white blouse, the tops of her breasts peeking out.
"Close your eyes" Isabelle squealed, "I want it to be a surprise!"
Sam obliged and heard her rummaging in the wardrobe and drawers before she eventually said "ok, open up"
Standing in front of him, Isabelle had a sleek silver strapless dress on that glistened as she spun around.
"Woah" Sam mumbled.
"You like?"
"You look like a moviestar"
She came over and kissed his forehead and sang "close your eyes again".
The next time he opened, she was in a navy tight fitting suit that clung to her legs, accentuating her wide hips and bubbly ass.
He whistled appreciatively as she turned around did a small twerk. The final time, when he opened his eyes she was in a pair of skin tight, luminous yellow booty shorts and a black sports bra.
"Hands down the winner" he grinned, completely honest.
"Thought you might say that, but I actually put these on for a different reason" a sly smile playing over her lips. She took a step towards him and Sam noticed how she positioned herself so that she could tackle him onto the bed. Holding up his hands, defensively he tried to argue, "now just hang on a second -"
Coming closer, Isabelle reached out to give him a playful shove, "I'm just getting you back for making me get detention today"
"Was that really my fault?" Sam protested before she lunged forwards bringing him down onto the bed. "Maybe not" Isabelle teased, as she used her momentum to pin him down "but this will be way more fun if I pretend that it was".
Finally, Isabelle secured her newfound boyfriend beneath her and began enthusiastically bouncing on his stomach, laughing in delight as he squirmed. She crawled forward and planted her bum on his chest, enjoying how it rose and fell beneath her. He happily reached out to caress her thighs, her smooth skin like warm silk beneath his fingers. Her eyes sparkled as she gazed down at him.
"Is it ok if I sit on your face for a little while?"
Sam, unused to being asked, frowned, "do I really get a say? I'm not sure there's much I can do to stop you at this point" he admitted.
"I get the feeling that Ella sits on you when she wants right? If we're going to go out, we should be like a democracy, not a dictatorship right?"
Very surprised, Sam slowly nodded in agreement, so if I said no - ?"
"I'd probably just do this" Isabelle said with an evil smile, yanking his head up between her thighs, pulling his face tight up into her crotch and falling to her side.
Sam barely managed to splutter "Izzy, wait-", before she began squeezing, pulsing her thighs so that the muscles expanded to cut off his breathing. After a few taps, she eased up and contented herself by playing with his hair and lightly grinding her hips into his face. When he seemed to get his breath back, she locked up again, watching her quads bulge and ripple. Once his face started going red, she let him roll free onto his back, gasping and massaging his neck.
After a few seconds, he turned to face her and she raised an eyebrow, smiling.
"Yes you absolutely can sit on my face" Sam panted, desperate not to be choked out again.
"Aww, thanks baby, see? Democracy at its finest" she cooed, clambering over to sit behind his head, facing towards his feet. "If it gets too sweaty in there, let me know and I can change into some fresh underwear"
Using his chest as leverage, Isabelle shuffled forward and dropped her ass down onto Sam's upturned face, his vision going from bright yellow to black as he was inserted into her glutes. Isabelle almost instantly found herself gyrating on Sam's face, not feeling too embarrassed now that he was her boyfriend. Once his nose was sufficiently buried, she let the rest of her weight settle on his face, sealing him inside her bum. Sam's head was rolled from side to side as she wriggled her hips, each thrust resulting in a warm tingling radiating through her body. Soon she found herself scrolling on Instagram, her body almost moving on autopilot at this point. She was very impressed with Sam's resilience beneath her, especially considering how deep his nose was inside of her and how wet her crack had gotten by this point. He obviously had a lot of experience in this position.
She paused, hearing footsteps outside the door but figured her mum was just using the bathroom. This meant that she let out a shocked squeal when her mum burst into the room in her pyjamas to find her daughter sat astride her friend. She immediately rolled off Sam, wincing at the size of his erection (that wasn't going to help her case) and how far her booty shorts had ridden up into her cheeks. Leah, just stood there speechless for a second, before spluttering, "what are you doing to that boy Isabella?"
Sitting up, Sam heard Isabelle's mom speaking with a tone that implied that she wasn't happy, although he didn't understand any of it. Isabelle responded, using her hands to point at her bum and then at his face. Sam frowned, unsure if explaining the finer details would really help here. But to his shock Leah seemed to calm down and began nodding along, as if agreeing with whatever Isabelle was saying. Then, she spun on her heels and left the room. Utterly baffled, Sam gave Isabelle a questioning look as she turned to face him. She surprisingly didn't seem relieved to have gotten off lightly, and instead looked quite apprehensive.
"So, I really need a favour Sam" she started, "a big big big favour"
"Um, ok, what is it?"
She took a deep breath, "I..ahh..need you to let my mom sit on your face"
"What?!!"
"I'm sorry!" She rushed, "I was on the spot and I needed a reason why I was sitting on your face, so I told her that I had a sore back and that this was a really good way to ease back pain"
"And she believed that?!"
"I think so"
Sam groaned as Isabelle looked at him pleadingly holding his arm tight.
"Please, please please Sam. If you don't go along with this, I'll get in so much trouble"
He looked at her worried face, and eventually sighed, "fine".
She let out a squeal of delight and hugged him tightly, kissing him repeatedly on the cheek.
"So where did she go then?" He asked, "can we not do it here?"
Isabelle winced, "um...that's the other thing. She couldn't understand why I was wearing such skimpy shorts so I may have told her that..um..that it's more effective the further in your nose goes"
Sam groaned as Isabelle stroked his arm sympathetically, "I'm so sorry Sam" she whispered.
Leah returned, making Sam's mouth drop, as she was wearing what appeared to be the smallest pair of panties she could find, almost acting as a thong with the fabric collecting in her crack as she walked. While Sam definitely wouldn't call Leah overweight, it was obvious that any weight she did put on found its way to her wide hips which jiggled threateningly as she walked over to him.
"Isabelle tells me that you were showing her an exercise to relieve back pain Sam" she said.
"Umm...that's right" Sam said, trying to sound confident.
"Do you think you could show me? My back is very tight at the moment"
"Of course" Sam said brightly. He lay back down on the bed as Isabelle started guiding her mother.
"So just straddle his head like that, yep"
Sam watched Leah's ass hover above his face, each cheek considerably larger than his head. He knew without a shadow of doubt that her ass would swallow him hole. Isabelle's instructions continued above.
"I like to spread my cheeks apart just before I sit down so that his nose really gets in nice and deep"
Sam glared at his girlfriend as the two cheeks parted before his face, revealing the thin strip of blue fabric that would be the only thing protecting him from Leah's naked asshole. The last thing he saw was Isabelle sticking out her tongue at him before he was forced up into Leah's cheeks, the warm skin making an instant seal around the sides of his face. Her hips began rocking from side to side and he could do nothing to prevent his face moving up inside of her. To his horror, one particularly enthusiastic thrust moved her panties to the side long enough for her exposed asshole to slide down around his nose.
Isabelle couldn't help but admire how her mother easily dominated Sam's face, with none of her boyfriend visible beneath her. Judging Leah's facial expressions, she had gotten his nose right into the sweet spot.
"I think this one's a keeper honey" Leah sighed in contentment.
"I think so too" Isabelle agreed. "Can I get him back soon?"
"Just....another minute. I haven't felt like this in years".
With a final powerful thrust, Leah slid forwards onto Sam's neck allowing him to suck in lungfuls of air.
Leah smiled down at him over her shoulder, "thank you very much Sam, I hope we can do this again sometime"
Isabelle practically pushed her mother out of the room before closing the door behind her. She rushed over to Sam and pulled him into a tight hug, the back of his head against her breasts.
"I think I owe you one for that" she chuckled.
She reached into his pants and took hold of his penis which was rock hard. He moaned softly as she began stroking him, her breasts like a soft pillow. He soon came explosively, gasping in ecstasy at the release. With a final kiss, she pulled him to his feet and they headed downstairs.
"Sorry again" Isabelle said softly. "I hope it wasn't too bad"
Sam grinned, "you could always volunteer and find out for yourself, I'm sure you're mom wouldn't object"
"Ewww" Isabelle complained, shoving him playfully, "nah, that can be you're job from now on".
After saying goodbyes, Sam made his way home to find a guy from Ella's year hanging out on the couch with me. Will leaned over to fist-bump Sam, "what's up dude, I'm Will, I'm friends with Ella.
"Hey" Sam replied brightly, maybe this would mean Ella wouldn't spend so much time on his face any more. As if summoned like a magic genie, Sam felt Ella grab him and give him a warm hug.
"Hey Sambo, how did your date go?"
"It was...um...good"
"Did she sit on your face?" Ella asked in a conspiratorial whisper.
He hesitated for a second, then let out a soft "yeah"
"Atta girl" Ella grinned. "The student becomes the master"
Sam managed to break free from her grasp and headed to bed, he'd just about had enough dominant women for one day.

**** Author's note ****

And that's the end of chapter 2 peeps. Thanks for the continued support. Stay tuned for chapter 3 (;

Last edited by Behringer; 08-Jun-23 at 13:38.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-23, 22:31

Post Re: A family of facesitters

Here we go again with Chapter 3 (oooh-aaaahh)

Sam groaned as his mother's ass cheeks ground against his face, the soft cotton pyjama pants starting to get damp and sealing his nose. The firm leather of the couch compressed the back of his head, squeaking and creaking as his mom bounced. He had known he was in trouble when she found out about his detention the previous week. Soon after, he found himself being pinned down as she explained how his actions had consequences.
"It just so happens that I'm going to enjoy those consequences" she had teased, pinning his shoulders against the couch with her arms, wiggling her bum menacingly.
Now he was nose-deep between two warm, soft, pyjama-covered cheeks which were devouring his face eagerly.
"mmmmpphhhh!" Sam moaned into her bum, his breath noticeably warm against her crack.
Kate smiled and shimmied her hips teasingly.
"Sorry honey" she sang, "the punishment fits the crime. Maybe you'll remember this next time you get yourself into trouble". She grabbed the TV remote beside her and switched onto the nature channel. Kate couldn't help biting her lip and letting out a heavy sigh as Sam's nose briefly found its way into her asshole. She eventually came to a stop, now just content to shift her weight from time to time, enjoying how he squirmed when she forced his face in deep.
A couple of minutes later, Ella strolled into the sitting room and plopped down on the couch beside her mom with a bowl of Cheerios.
"Starting early today huh mom?" She asked innocently.
"Just a bit of good old-fashioned discipline" Kate said, bouncing happily. "Sam got a detention last week so I'm just doing my parental duty really"
"Sure thing" Ella giggled, reaching over to tickle Sam's tummy, getting him to writhe in discomfort. She tucked her legs up beneath her on the couch, "What are we watching anyway?"
"Something about Lions I think, apparently the female ones are actually the hunters"
"Mmmm" Ella agreed, "the way it should be"
Kate nodded, and then turned to her daughter, "hey honey, could you take over for me for a minute or two, I have to use the bathroom"
"Ok!" Ella said happily, "help him learn his lesson eh?"
"Exactly" Kate grinned, climbing forward off Sam's face but using her arms to keep his shoulders pinned down. Sam gasped as the weight of his mom's ass cheeks moved off his face. Then he realised Ella was sitting beside his head and was moving her leg to straddle him. He struggled to no avail, watching her bum, covered by a skin-tight pair of gym shorts loom over his face.
"Morning bro"
"No Ella wai - mmmphhh!!!"
Ella happily buried her brothers protests inside her ass, along with his head, the feel of his face intimately familiar to her. At this point, she figured she could distinguish between Sam and Will's faces, just based on the shape of their nose and how deep she could put it between her cheeks. The booty shorts made short work of enveloping his face, making a tighter seal than Kate's pyjamas, and Sam soon found himself desperate for air. Hoping for mercy, Sam tapped out on his sister's thighs. Ella, in the mood for some fun, smiled and called down,
"Ok Sambo, I'll trade you for some air. You can have a ten second break, but my shorts are coming off afterwards"
He hesitated, but her enthusiastic bouncing was starting to really strain his lungs and he couldn't help slapping her thighs vigorously, desperate for air.
"Wow!" She giggled, sliding forward. "Not a fan of the shorts then?"
Sam pulled in deep breaths of fresh air, unable to see anything but Ella's gym shorts being peeled down over her tanned cheeks to reveal a skimpy pair of green panties.
"New underwear?" He said.
She did a little twerk, inches above his face. "Yup, nice job noticing, you probably know my underwear better than I do at this point"
With that, she lowered herself down, letting his facial features meld into her cheeks. After a few powerful thrusts, she picked up her cereal and began munching away. Sam was discovering that sitting this way allowed Ella to use almost all of her weight to bury him and he instinctively raised his hands to tap out again.
"Are you sure?" Ella warned, before he made contact, "you know what happens next dude".
She watched his hands slowly fall back down to his sides and smirked. His chest slowly rose and fell so she decided to speed things up by squeezing her abs together, letting the pressure build in her stomach. She wasn't feeling particularly gassy but was satisfied when a small squeak escaped from her ass. Sam immediately let out a muffled shout of indignation and pushed at her cheeks.
"Uh-huh" she sang, wiggling her hips, "let's hear that sweet sound"
He reluctantly tapped making sure to slap her thigh as hard as he could manage. She slid forwards and grinned down at him,
"Getting a little tetchy down there buddy?"
Her panties bunched up as she rolled them down her thigh. She realised that she felt no embarrassment at the fact that her brother's face was inches from her vagina, it almost felt normal now. Beneath her, Sam no longer felt fear, gazing up at his sister's bum, watching her crack expand as she pulled her cheeks apart. There was only the trepidation of knowing exactly how his nose would be inserted into her asshole, how her womanhood would feel against his mouth.
Ella closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of Sam's nose travelling upwards inside of her as she let her weight settle into his face. Almost immediately, her mom returned and raised her eyebrow at Ella's shorts and panties gathered around her knees.
Ella shrugged, "did you really expect anything else?"
Kate couldn't help smiling and walked over, "well, he's definitely learning his lesson in there"
A thought suddenly struck Ella, "hey mom, if you really wanted to punish him, you should sit on my lap"
Evidently Sam heard this as his face squirmed between her cheeks, only forcing him in deeper if anything. Kate shrugged and turned around slowly, before squatting down onto her daughter's lap. Ella couldn't help but admire her mom's figure, her bum looking like it was about to burst through the pyjamas.
Sam immediately cried out as the pressure on his face ramped up significantly. He couldn't move his head at all and found his face gradually going deeper, centimetre by centimetre, his nose leading the charge into the the uncharted nether regions of Ella's ass.
Ella gasped, as Sam's nose continued sliding up into her. She did her best to wiggle her hips to hasten his progress, although Kate's weight made it hard to do anything.
"Ooooooh" she moaned, against her mom's back, "I think his nose is literally giving me anal right now"
Kate chuckled and bounced on Ella's lap a few times, each one prompting a shrill gasp of pleasure. She finally stood back up and reached out her hand pulling Ella off of Sam's face.
Sam's face was a little wet as it slid out of his sister's glutes and he wiped it on his shirt. He looked up to see Ella staring down at him, her eyes a little cloudy and expresion a little dazed.
"I think I might be in love with your nose" she said slowly, reaching down to pull her underwear back on.
Sam rolled his eyes and climbed to his feet accepting a hand from Ella who immediately pulled him into a tight hug, her breasts warm against him. He extricated himself and sauntered into the kitchen where Kate was sitting on a stool, her panty line very visible against the pyjamas. She turned her head as he came in and gave him a playful smile.
"Did you learn your lesson honey?" she teased, with a bounce of her hips.
"Definitely" Sam sighed, grabbing a bagel.
As he made his way to the toaster, he stopped to look over his mom's shoulder, seeing her looking at a holiday website.
"Are we going on holidays?" Sam said.
Kate grinned and nodded excitedly, "yes! But don't tell your dad, it's a surprise for his birthday!"
Ella heard from the other room and came bounding in "let me see! where are we going?!" She squirmed in beside Sam to read the description.
"'A three bedroom lake house, situated in the beautiful forest, complete with a sauna and pool' wow! That looks amazing"
Kate nodded enthusiastically, "right?! I actually wanted to talk to you guys about this. I'm kind of hoping to get some 'alone time' with Dad so I was thinking why don't each of you guys invite a friend that you can hang out with"
Ella squeaked with excitement and fist-bumped Sam who was grinning happily.
"Can I invite Isabelle?" He asked.
Kate laughed, "I thought you might say that. Ok, but there's gonna be some ground rules"
Ella ran to her room and grabbed her phone, scrolling to Will's number. She felt her nipples go hard as she texted
'Hey! I've got some good news.....'
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-23, 21:04

Isabelle loved her bed. For her, the best part of the day was when she could change into a snug pair of pyjamas, climb under the covers and forget about the day's problems. So she was really annoyed when a loud rap came from her door, pulling her out of her drifting mind. She had crammed a pillow tightly into her crotch, pretending it was Sam's face, although it didn't quite have the same effect due to the lack of a firm nose she could grind against.
"What is it?" She called out, trying to sound disgruntled. The door cracked open allowing a triangle of soft yellow light to stream into the dark room, illuminating her mom's luscious figure standing in the doorway. A part of her was more than a little jealous of how her mom looked; too many times she had noticed men's heads swiveling to stare at Leah's bouncing hips and the worst part was the playful smile on her lips meant she knew exactly the effect she had on the opposite sex.
Her mom stepped into the room and closed the door behind her, throwing them both back into a pitch darkness that her eyes had yet to adjust to. She heard the steps draw closer and suddenly felt the end of her bed dip down as Leah sat.
"Hey little star" she said softly, using one of her favourite nicknames for Isabelle.
"What is it mom?" Isabelle groaned, "I'm trying to sleep, I'm really tired from school today"
The faint moonlight shimmering in through the window let Isabelle make out her mom crawl towards her and lie down, their faces inches apart. She absently reached out and tucked a strand of Isabelle's hair behind her ear, affectionately stroking her head.
"Awww, you poor thing" Leah cooed, "I know the feeling, my back is so sore that I can't sleep, I keep getting these sharp pains."
Isabelle hummed sympathetically, "sorry about that mama, is there something I can do to help?"
She thought she saw her mother's eyes brighten slightly, "well, I've tried everything and nothing helped, but then I remembered the exercise your friend showed me"
Isabelle's breath caught as things started to click into place. Her mother wanted to sit on someone's face, presumably hers, because she thought it would help her back pain. Oh-no. What were her options? Either let her mom unknowingly pleasure herself on her face, or tell her the truth about why she was sitting on Sam.
She knew one thing, Leah would NOT be impressed if she found out Isabelle was having orgasms on Sam's face and she really didn't want to to risk her relationship.
'well' she thought to herself, 'I guess Sam's already had to suffer under her ass because of this, maybe it's my turn now'. Equality in the relationship, or whatever.
"Ummm...", she started awkwardly, "if it's really that bad mama, maybe....I could help you out?"
Leah let out a gasp of surprise, "really honey? Are you sure?"
Isabelle grimaced, hoping her mom wouldn't see, and then nodded, "I guess so"
Leah grabbed the back of her head and laid a long wet kiss on her forehead, making Isabelle squirm. Then pulled herself up into a kneeling position, calves tucked under her thighs and tied her hair back into a high ponytail.
"You can just lie there honey" she purred, "nice and comfy. In fact, maybe this'll help you get to sleep, do you think you'll be able to breathe?"
"Sam says he can" Isabelle replied, "Apparently his nose gets closed but he can suck in air through his mouth"
"Wonderful!" Leah beamed, carefully manoeuvering her leg over Isabelle's chest, facing toward her feet.
In the darkness, Isabelle couldn't clearly make out her mother's body, just seeing a dark outline of her hips as they hovered above her, swaying slightly. She knew that Leah usually wore a thick pair of fleecy pyjama bottoms, still unused to the colder temperatures compared to her home country. The lack of light meant she couldn't see Leah, gently lower her bum down and Isabelle flinched as she felt the soft fabric lightly brush her nose. Her mom laughed at her reaction and paused, the cosy fleece just enclosing her nose. Although Isabelle couldn't see it, she knew that the darkness centimeters above her face was her mom's large cheeks, ready to take her breath away.
"Ready little star?" Her mom called. Isabelle couldn't take the tension of not knowing when she would be smothered, her heart pounding.
"Yeah" she replied breathlessly.
Suddenly, the weight dropped on her face, the soft material enveloping her, forcing the back of her head into the mattress beneath her. Her mom's bum was anything but firm and seemed to flow around her, moulding to the shape of her face as it settled. She panicked, completely shocked by how heavy Leah was, knowing right then and there that she was completely at her mother's mercy, she would be trapped until her mother's back felt better, which of course wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
Astride Isabelle's face, Leah grinned, feeling her daughter squirm beneath her. Did she feel a little bad? Maybe. This certainly wasn't her first time facesitting before, the feel of Isabelle's nose sliding inside her bringing back memories of her time in college, riding her male friend's faces after they had submitted to her surprisingly powerful thighs. She had missed this, Leah admitted to herself. She couldn't help sliding her hips back and forth, and giggled at Isabelle's muffled cries. She didn't stop though, Leah loved her daughter very much, but if she was going to start facesitting Sam, it was only right that she know exactly what it felt like to be on the receiving end.
'That way she'll be able to appreciate him more' she thought to herself. Isabelle had definitely chosen well, Sam hadn't tapped out under her ass, even when she artfully stuck his nose in her naked asshole. There wasn't many guys who could manage that.

Isabelle's head spun as she was bounced around, the jiggling flesh of her mother's cheeks making her feel dizzy. She had given up pleading into Leah's crack, evidently she was buried so deeply that her cries were completely muffled. Because if she had heard, the scream that Isabelle let out when she thought she felt the shape of her mom's vagina against her mouth, she would have gotten up, wouldn't she?
As her face was pressed into the warmth of Leah's ass over and over again, Isabelle couldn't help thinking of Sam. Was this what it felt like for him? Was it different if you were attracted to the ass smothering you? Did she want to find out? Probably not.
Either way, she made a mental note to thank him next time she saw him. If this is what he went through when she sat on him, he must be terrified of her.
Her train of thought was disrupted as she felt a bead of sweat trickle down her neck. Damn, it was getting really warm in there. While she was glad her mom's pyjama bottoms were so thick. The material generated a lot of friction heat as she grinded. This, coupled with the fact that the rest of her body was still under the cozy duvet left Isabelle feeling like she was being slowly cooked in an oven.
'How do I get out of here?' wait, Sam always slapped her thighs when he needed air. She quickly pulled her arms out from the duvet and wrapped them around her mom's thighs, amazed at how big they were. She tapped quickly feeling the skin jiggle.
In response, Leah wiggled her bum happily "mmmm, good to know you're still alive down there honey, this feels great by the way, I think it might be working". Leah smiled, did she really think she could get out like that?
"C'mon honey" Leah whispered, "where's your fight"
'she doesn't know what that means' Isabelle panicked, 'I'm literally going to suffocate in my mom's ass'
Summoning her strength, she braced her palms against Leah's meaty cheeks and strained upwards, only succeeding in briefly freeing the sides of her face, the cool air pleasant. Before long, her strength gave out and she reluctantly felt her face being enveloped in warm ass once more.
Leah relented and slid forward, hearing her daughter gasping for air. She tried to make her voice sound surprised, "oh I'm so sorry honey, did you need to breathe? I just thought you were saying hi"
After being blinded for so long Isabelle found she could see much better in the darkness, her mom's bum taking up most of her vision. Then, as if in slow motion, she watched Leah's hands slip into the waistband of her pyjamas and begin sliding them down.
"Wha...what are you doing?" Isabelle spluttered as her mother's bare bum emerged. Alarms dinged in her head as she remembered Leah didn't sleep with underwear on, claiming she didn't like how it got wedged in her crack. Isabelle told her to buy bigger panties, Leah said she already had.
"Didn't you tell me that it works better when your nose goes in farther?" Leah asked innocently, smirking to herself at the irony. "Unless perhaps there was another reason to sit on your friend's face like that?"
Isabelle cursed herself, "are you sure mom?" She asked trying to sound concerned, "if your back is still sore, maybe this isn't working"
"No no, I think I'm starting to feel looser" Leah lied, "but there's still a really bad twinge, I think I might need you all the way in"
Isabelle grimaced, the air smelling of sweat and what the inside of an asshole inevitably smelled of.
'Sam got through it' she reminded herself, although she made another mental note to clean her bum thoroughly before she sat on him next.
"Could you take the duvet off?" She asked, "I was getting a bit too warm"
"Of course honey" Leah crooned, pulling it off and patting Isabelle's thighs.
"Wow these bottoms look very warm, why don't I take those off as well?"
"Ummm...ok" Isabelle said distractedly, right now she was more concerned with how her mom's bare cheeks were grazing her face as she moved around. She could see far better now, able to make out each cheek as well as the dark foreboding chasm that ran deep between them. Somewhere in there, her nose would find a warm hole waiting for it. The worst part was that she had basically told her mom to do this. To be fair, it did feel nice to have her legs free.
Leah couldn't help running her fingers along Isabelle's smooth thighs, admiring their tone. She had grown to appreciate her own curvy figure, and the effect it had on men, but couldn't help reminisce about the days when she too was long and lithe. 'At least Sam's got something nice to grab onto when he's being sat on' she smirked.
She looked over her shoulder, just about able to make out her daughter's face in the dark room.
"You ready to go back in?" She said, spreading her cheeks.
Isabelle whimpered, but nodded timidly. 'Good girl' Leah thought, before delicately lowering herself down onto her daughter's upturned face. Isabelle's nose slid deep into her glutes, finding its way between her soft cheeks. Once again, she heard her cry out as her lips were pressed up into Leah's vagina.
"Oh be quiet" she scolded softly , "it's not like I'm asking you to lick it. I'm sure Sam doesn't get that same privilege".
Isabelle wasn't prepared for how wet and sticky her mother's bare ass would be. The moist skin slid up and down her face, the sweat acting as a lubricant. She found that Sam had been right, her nose was utterly buried but she could draw small breaths of warm air in through her mouth, especially if she timed it with the peak of her mom's bounces. At one point, she thought she heard Leah gasp softly and was starting to question whether her mom's back was sore at all.
She began to lose track of time, starting to get used to the sensation of her nose sliding up and down the length of Leah's hole. Eventually, it just felt like a warm pillow on her face, the weight almost comfortable. With her head enclosed in the warm cocoon, she forgot she was buried inside her mother's naked ass, letting her mind wander.
After what Leah decided had been at least 2 hours, she gently lifted her bum of Isabelle's face, her asshole felt strangely empty without Isabelle's nose plugging it. She gingerly climbed off the bed, smiling down at her daughter's sleeping face. She pulled the wet bottoms back on and grabbed the duvet to tuck Isabelle in. Then she remembered earlier and grabbed a pillow and slid it between her thighs. She smirked as Isabelle instinctively tightened her grip and gently ground into it.
"Sweet dreams my little star" she whispered tucking her in.

The next morning, Isabelle woke up to a text from Sam. She switched on her phone and as she read the message a smile played across her lips.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, family wrestling, headscissor, smothers