Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do you wish that you didn't have this fetish for femdom & mixed matches?
Yes, I wish I didn't have this fetish. It drags the quality of my life down. 42 22.83%
Sometimes. I would like to have more control over it. 83 45.11%
Not at all. I only see positives from it and feel it fully enhances the quality of my life. 59 32.07%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-May-23, 13:01
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Do you dislike having this fetish? Getting angry - why?

If you could take a magic pill and all thoughts of femdom and mixed wrestling were erased from your mind along with the desire to book sessions, download videos, pictures, etc... It would all go away... Would you take it?

Or is it a pleasure in life you enjoy in a complete way?

Or perhaps somewhere in between?

Let's face it, stuff like booking sessions, travelling and your internet browsing habits probably involves a level of secrecy and skulking. A level you're perhaps not proud of. It could cause unwanted family rifts, problems with co-workers if your activities were exposed and this causes fear, anxiety and unwanted thoughts.

It's understandable that this brings people a sense of shame and desire for it to go away.

Over all, I get the impression most people here are relatively chill and at peace but there is an angry minority that crawls out from time to time quick to call others "cringeworthy", "embarrassing", "deluded". I'm sure everyone has seen these kinds of angry posts that seem to come out of nowhere on picture, video and discussion threads that others might be enjoying. Instead of walking away from material that is not for them, the clear intention for them is to stamp it out, make it stop. That is something else I've heard people say, "just stop" - which merely amuses me as it's such a crybaby & childish demand like a kid that wants a game to stop because he's not getting his own way. Big baby wants to take his ball and go home because someone else (maybe a girl. lol.) was better than him at kickball. lol.

Honestly I feel participation on this forum is dwindling partly due to the amount of people that go stomping into threads, angry and abusive and basically looking to stamp out others enjoyment. People don't want to be met with the hostility.

It's as if the anger stems from feeling others have gone too far, somehow. That the fetish is not being practised the "right way" - their way - on their terms and therefore need to rebel, resist. It's much like the angry child I remember being that demanded by sisters acknowledged movie and TV scenes depicting women beating men were "just acting" and "not realistic". But the reality was it made me feel uncomfortable and I had not yet learned to fully embrace my feelings and find peace. Part of me wished I didn't have to experience it... Ever.

It's as if they feel the need to set limits on themselves and the next obvious step is trying to impose this on others.

It's all about projecting, IMO. If someone projects anger a lot, it's a reflection of themselves. They're angry and disgruntled inside. Frustrated, conflicted, and probably not prospering in life.

Last edited by jiminy; 21-May-23 at 13:10.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 13:36
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Do you dislike having this fetish? Getting angry - why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you could take a magic pill and all thoughts of femdom and mixed wrestling were erased from your mind along with the desire to book sessions, download videos, pictures, etc... It would all go away... Would you take it?

Or is it a pleasure in life you enjoy in a complete way?

Or perhaps somewhere in between?

Let's face it, stuff like booking sessions, travelling and your internet browsing habits probably involves a level of secrecy and skulking. A level you're perhaps not proud of. It could cause unwanted family rifts, problems with co-workers if your activities were exposed and this causes fear, anxiety and unwanted thoughts.

It's understandable that this brings people a sense of shame and desire for it to go away.

Over all, I get the impression most people here are relatively chill and at peace but there is an angry minority that crawls out from time to time quick to call others "cringeworthy", "embarrassing", "deluded". I'm sure everyone has seen these kinds of angry posts that seem to come out of nowhere on picture, video and discussion threads that others might be enjoying. Instead of walking away from material that is not for them, the clear intention for them is to stamp it out, make it stop. That is something else I've heard people say, "just stop" - which merely amuses me as it's such a crybaby & childish demand like a kid that wants a game to stop because he's not getting his own way. Big baby wants to take his ball and go home because someone else (maybe a girl. lol.) was better than him at kickball. lol.

Honestly I feel participation on this forum is dwindling partly due to the amount of people that go stomping into threads, angry and abusive and basically looking to stamp out others enjoyment. People don't want to be met with the hostility.

It's as if the anger stems from feeling others have gone too far, somehow. That the fetish is not being practised the "right way" - their way - on their terms and therefore need to rebel, resist. It's much like the angry child I remember being that demanded by sisters acknowledged movie and TV scenes depicting women beating men were "just acting" and "not realistic". But the reality was it made me feel uncomfortable and I had not yet learned to fully embrace my feelings and find peace. Part of me wished I didn't have to experience it... Ever.

It's as if they feel the need to set limits on themselves and the next obvious step is trying to impose this on others.

It's all about projecting, IMO. If someone projects anger a lot, it's a reflection of themselves. They're angry and disgruntled inside. Frustrated, conflicted, and probably not prospering in life.
I love my life. I wouldn't trade a thing.

I mean, I'd be happy to go back and take some do-overs, but I'm very happy - and truly blessed - to have been immersed in this crazy life.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 13:59
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love my life. I wouldn't trade a thing.

I mean, I'd be happy to go back and take some do-overs, but I'm very happy - and truly blessed - to have been immersed in this crazy life.
Fair play. Like I said, the majority of people here are chill and just come here to find stuff they enjoy and glide over stuff that's not for them.

I think the issue of hating the fetish and wishing you didn't have it is strongly linked with people getting angry when they see people practising it the wrong way. Such is the attempts to shame them and belittle them because it stirs ill-feeling within themselves.

It's akin to ex-smokers berating smokers. They say no one is harder on smokers than ex-smokers. Perhaps deep down they still have cravings themselves and don't like to see others enjoying themselves. It basically causes ill feeling. Imposing limits on yourself and feeling the need to impose them on others.

There is clearly a point where some people feel this fetish goes too far but for others it is harmless fun.
Old 21-May-23, 14:05
Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I am very comfortable with my physical inferiority, or that of my demographic, vis-a-vis women from multiple ethnicities. But many get extremely offended by my posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .... For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 15:16
Points: 2,407, Level: 20 Points: 2,407, Level: 20 Points: 2,407, Level: 20
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

I discovered the fetish/industry at the age of 13, and hasn't impacted my life negatively that I had with my friends and family.

In fact, as a people's person, one of the main aspects of sessions I look forward to the conversations.

In regards to yucking someone's fetish yum, lol, I'll use the reactivated "Death Match" thread as an example.

Read all of the thread. Yeah, extreme but all I would really say to the OP is no active session woman will put themselves in such a precarious position, so I doubt they will ever be fulfilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLB93 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 17:02
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

The short answer, yes. I wish I could get the same excitement from normal vanilla sex.
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 20:24
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Here is a hot take. Of course I regret it. I joined this website back when I was around 18 years old and when I hit my early 20's.this interest was so strong for me that I only liked the idea of being put in a RNC/Headscissor, or any of that stuff and disregarded sex or anything sexual. Sex drive wasn't there and i started wondering if something was wrong with me. How I could be into headscissors or any of the videos, but not have this desire to have sex. Had some moments in my life where I did have sex in my mid 20's(didn't C) and it did nothing for me.

Years after that, it took a girl making me C for the first time, that I realized that "holy shit, this is way better than any session I had or any video i saw"

Made a lot of dumb decisions relating to this interest in my early 20's. Putting some session women on a pedestal just because "they are legends in the industry". Tolerating bad behavior, not speaking up for myself back then. Spending money on something that eventually became an addition. Trying to be "friends" with these women and catching feelings. Things you eventually know or realize from experience or making mistakes.

Currently I'm 30 years old and the interest for this "fetish" is no where near as big for me, compared to my 20's. And I honestly haven't had a true session in several years. Being "dominated" does nothing for me anymore. But yeah I would take that magic pill
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 21:11
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

That has some recognizable elements. Personally recently I tend to phantasize about some women in the past. Ex-colleagues or an ex-girlfriend that I have not seen for at least ten years. At least one of them would have surely liked to tie me up ... The good thing about it, is that they are not ageing and remain in their thirties. But it's a bit frustrating too.
Old 21-May-23, 21:14
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

I suffer from crippling alcoholism. The fact that I like to watch women pin men to the mats and gloat about it... well, if it's a problem at all, which it's never seemed to be, it's certainly the least of my problems.

I feel like you have to have a pretty great life if you're thinking "My biggest problem is that my sexuality isn't very vanilla and the thought of men and women in competition arouses me."

Like, you know, frogs are thought to be extinct in North Korea because the starving population ate every single one of them. And here some people are like: oof, I masturbated to Zoe throwing a guy down and sitting her ass on his face. I have problems.

I had about fifty drinks this weekend, I am having difficulty standing, and I have band practice in two hours. I am almost certainly suffering from brain damage. No one, least of all me, has any bandwidth to care about what does and doesn't make my dick hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-23, 21:33
Points: 2,177, Level: 19 Points: 2,177, Level: 19 Points: 2,177, Level: 19
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

I like all the pleasure it gives me and it just makes sense to me that powerful women are more sexy. But one downside is that it's really hard to get a satisfying squeeze and domination .most women are not strong enough and don't like to dominate so i can't get everything i want. And i am also attracted to more toxic women who take domination too far.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotv For This Useful Post:

Tags
discussion