Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-15, 15:57
Points: 4,751, Level: 29 Points: 4,751, Level: 29 Points: 4,751, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Personal Story: Where it Began

I have never told this story to anyone. Ever. But in the nearly 40 years since it happened, there probably hasn't been a day since I thought of it at least once. Since my recent retirement, more and more of the details have come flooding back.

I've been surfing this site for a while but have never participated. But if there is any group of people who could understand my obsession with this event, it's this one. I'm sorry it's so long.

So here goes.

The college I attended in the mid 70's had an extensive intramural sports program, including collegiate wrestling. When Title IX passed, the college, fearing a feminist lawsuit, added a women's division to the wrestling tournament. For almost as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by fighting women. I devoured shows like Honey West and The Avengers hoping to catch an episode where the heroine did in the bad girl or guy in an all-out brawl. I delighted in the occasional pro wrestling bout featuring the ladies when it ran on the tube. Even comedies like The Beverly Hillbillies would have an occasional wrestling scene. So when the college announced women's participation in the event, I had to stop by to check it out. Deep down my fantasy had always been to wrestle one of these women.

The matches took place on the basketball court of a pretty old gym, the kind with those pull-out wooden bleachers for the fans. Walking in between the bleachers you could see they had set up two standard collegiate wrestling mats side-by-side. When I got there a pair of guys matches were in progress, the wrestlers grunting and groaning to gain the advantage. Guy wrestling really isn't my thing so I was debating whether to ask someone whether to ask someone if the girls had wrestling yet when someone called my name.

"Bob. Hey Bob, over here." I looked around and saw Anni about 4 or 5 rows up standing and waving to me. She was alone in the near empty bleachers. "Come here. Come sit with me."

Anni (short for Annika) had dated a friend of mine almost two years ago and we'd gotten to be pretty good friends, which was easy since she was an absolute doll. Long blonde hair, pale blue eyes, china doll skin and a personality that made it seem like she was always smiling at you, even when she wasn't . She wasn't very tall, maybe 5'5", and had kind of a fashion model body with long legs, a tight butt and breasts that looked more firm then large. If I had to guess she was 120 lbs tops. When I reached her she gave me a warm hug.

"It's great to see you, it's been so long," she said. "Sit with me so we can catch up."

It turned out she and her roommate Mary decided to move off campus. They found a girl who was living in a single family house searching for 2 female roommates. Other then the fact that was it pretty far away from school, it was a steal. The only problem was the commuting time made it hard for her to spend much time on campus, which is probably why I hadn't run into her. I filled her in on what I'd been up to and got around to asking her what brought her to an intramural wrestling match, figuring she had a boyfriend involved.

"Mary was supposed to wrestle tonight so I came down to cheer her on."

That wasn't a real surprise. Mary was pretty much the physical opposite of Anni. Around 5'10" (my height) with wide shoulders, wide hips and a killer rack, she had to be close to my 170 lbs., maybe more buy now. Back in the day she used to play pick-up basketball with the guys and would mix it up under the boards like a power forward. The guys who lined up to cover her just to cop a cheap feel of those marvelous breasts soon came to regret it.

"That sound's great. When does she wrestle?" I asked.

"She's not. The other girl took one look at her and dropped out," she said with a giggle.

"Can't say as I blame the girl. Where's Mary now?"

"She left. She was really pissed-off the girl wouldn't wrestle. We trained really hard for this. I mean, we wrestled almost every night for the past two weeks." Anni glanced over at the action on the mats," I just figured I'd hang out and watch some of the guys fight. See if I could maybe learn a few new moves, but these guys aren't very good."

Anni the china doll wrestling Bruiser Mary! I just burst out laughing at the thought of these two going at it together. Talk about your mismatch.

"What's so funny?" Anni asked.

"Oh come on Anni," I said, trying to control my laughter, "you wrestling with Mary. You got to be kidding me, she'd kill you."

Anni's perpetual smile turned into a frown.

"Oh Bob, you don't believe me? That hurts." She paused for a second to think, "How can I prove it to you? We wrestle all the time for fun. We just got really serious a couple of weeks ago when Mary decided to do this. We're both really disappointed she didn't get a chance." She could see by my look I wasn't buying it. Then slowly the frown disappeared, replaced by her smile. "I'll tell you what, let me talk to Mary and see if I can arrange a little demonstration for you. We've never had an audience before, but maybe Mary wouldn't mind if, since she was going to wrestle here tonight, we had you out to the house to let you watch our workout. Then you can be the judge as to whether we are REALLY wrestling."

I was stunned speechless. A private wrestling match for me by two girls, and one of them Anni. It was too good to be true.

"What do you think Bob?" she asked.

"I don't know," I was able mumble. "Do you think she'll go for it?"

"I don't know, but I'll ask her tonight." she said as she got up to leave. "Give me your phone number and I'll let you know tomorrow."

I wrote out my number, stood up and handed it to her. She put the number in her bag, turned and wrapped her arms around me in another hug. This one seemed a little tighter then the first time.

"It's really been too long Bob. Whatever Mary says, we've got to get together." I watched as she made her way down the bleachers. She paused when she got to the floor.

"What time should I call tomorrow?" she asked.

"Morning I guess. Yea morning is best, I don't have any classes. Hey, do you need a ride? I've got my car."

"No, that's OK," she said "I've got my bike. We'll talk tomorrow," she said with a smile while heading out the exit.

Anni called the next morning to ask me if I was free that night around 9 for their little demonstration, as she called it. I had nothing planned, and even if I did I wasn't going to miss a chance at seeing these girls rolling around. She gave me directions to her place and added that I shouldn't dress too warm, since they kept their workout room really hot. Shorts and a T-shirt would be fine. On the way there I stopped to pick up a couple of bottles of wine for the occasion.

The house was a relatively new split-level in a typical suburban community about 10 or 15 miles away from campus. There were no cars in the driveway as I pulled in but the lights were on in the house. I have to admit my heart was pounding a little as I climbed the steps and rang the doorbell. Anni answered the door.

"Hey, right on time. Come on in." Anni was barefoot, which made her look even more petite, dressed in a grey sweatshirt and baggy blue sweatpants. She had her hair tied back. "What do you have there?"

"A little belated housewarming present," I said as I handed her the wine.

"Oh, you're so sweat," she said as she took the bag. "Come on, I'll show you around."

We walked up the steps from the entrance foyer to the living area, where Anni headed into the kitchen to put the wine in the fridge. The house didn't look anything like the dumps most of my off-campus friends lived in. Nice furniture, plush carpeting, curtains and drapes on the windows, with 3 fully furnished bedrooms; everything in the place screamed suburban family. When I asked Anni what the deal was and how she and Mary could afford it, she told me her other roommate Tina had actually grown up in the house. It seems her dad's business transferred him to an office in another state, so when Tina decided to stay in state for school, her dad offered to rent her the house if she could find a couple of nice female roommates. She placed an ad in the school paper and when Mary and Anni showed up to check it out, the three of them just hit it off great.

The last stop on the tour was a ground floor family room, or what Anni called, their workout room. It was pretty large with a TV tucked in one corner and a sofa set along the opposite wall. Other then that, the room was empty. And it was hot, the way Anni had said. The floor was covered by a thick blue shag carpet with an open space maybe 10' by 15'. It dawned on me that I was having such a good time just walking around the house and talking with Anni that I hadn't noticed we were the only ones there.

"Hey Anni, where's Mary and your other roommate," I asked.

"Tina's working tonight and Mary called a little before you got here," she said. "I hope you're not mad, but Mary's hanging out on campus tonight. Some friends of hers talked her into a night out so she probably won't be home until after midnight. It looks like our demonstration for you will have to be postponed."

I was crushed. I should have known it was too good to be true. Having two chicks put on a private wrestling match just doesn't happen very often. I tried to hide my disappointment.

"It's no big deal really," I said. "I was just looking forward to seeing Mary again. Maybe some other time."

Anni reached out and touched my arm. "You are disappointed, aren't you? I don't know what to tell you. I wish there was something I could do. I was really looking forward to showing off for you."

"It's OK Anni. To tell you the truth, I wasn't really expecting this to happen anyway. It semed kind of silly, a girl like you wrestling a girl like Mary. I mean Mary wrestling maybe, but a pretty little girl like you, come on."

"Bob," she said putting her hands on her hips looking me straight in the eyes. "You still don't believe that I wrestle with Mary down here do you. I mean, you believe Mary could wrestle somebody because she's big and strong. But you don't think I can wrestle at all do you?" She was almost pouting.

"It's not that Anni," I said, trying to get my foot out of my mouth. "I think you guys probably roll around down here kind of playfully for fun but you can't really be having a real wrestling match or anything like that."

Anni took a step back and kind of eyed me up and down. "OK Bob. How's this. I was expecting to wrestle tonight. You are about the same size as Mary," the smile was coming back, but it was different somehow. Looking back, I guess you could call it a sly smile. "How about you and I have a wrestling match. Then you can judge for yourself."

"Come on Anni, I'm a guy. I used to weight train when I played ball and am still pretty strong. I must out weigh you by 50 or 60 lbs. I mean, If we were to wrestle I wouldn't try to hurt you or anything but accidents do happen you know." It must have been some primitive male ego chest thumping instinct coming out. Rolling around with Anni would be heaven, but my big mouth was risking her just kicking me out. "It's not that I wouldn't enjoy rolling around with you on the floor for fun, that would be fine. But let's get serious here. You can't be challenging me to a real wrestling match. I mean come on, you didn't even enter the intramural wrestling to wrestle another girl the way Mary did."

"Listen Bob, if you want to call it 'rolling around' that's fine with me," she answered. "Mary and I think it's wrestling. And my reasons for not entering the tournament are my own. But if you want to show me I'm wrong, why don't you just take off your shoes and I'll get ready so we can start. I mean, how else am I going to prove to you I wasn't lying. We really wrestle down here."

" Anni, I never said you were lying." Wow, she was serious and I was getting in deeper. She had her hands on hips looking me straight in the eyes again, challenging me. Don't mess this up I told myself. "Well alright, if you insist. But don't get mad at me afterwords."

I had been sweating since we entered the room and the temperature seemed to be rising, in a lot of ways. The sweat had already soaked thru my T-shirt. "It's really warm down here Anni. Would it bother you if I took off my shirt?" Besides, I was in good shape and looked pretty good with my shirt off.

"That's fine with me," she answered as she turned away from me and walked to the far end of the room, playing with a knot in her sweats. "It won't help you though."

I peeled off my T-shirt, tossed it on the sofa and took a seat to take off my sneakers. When I looked up, Anni had already tossed off her sweatpants and shirt and was stretching out. I was stunned. I mean, I was jaw-dropping stunned. She was wearing a short pink cutoff t-shirt and a pair of tiny red gym shorts. It didn't seem like she had an ounce of fat on her. Her stomach was flat with a faint outline of ab muscles showing. Her arms showed muscle during her stretching routine, not huge, just tight with bit of a bicep peak as she worked through her stretches. Her legs looked firm and hard. This was years before the female fitness craze. Women just didn't look like that back then. She paused when she noticed me staring.

"I guess riding my bike 25 miles to and from school has really burned off my baby fat," she said."And I think the wrestling and the weights I lift with Mary has made me a little stronger." She pointed over to some dumbells and a barbell stashed beside the couch that I hadn't noticed before. "You don't think it looks bad do you? I mean it doesn't bother you does it?" She did a slow turn, as if she were modeling a dress. " I feel really good, but a lot of guys seem to think it's weird for a girl."

"What guys?" I asked.

"Well, some of the guys I dated said it really turned them off. One of them even called it gross. My relationships haven't lasted very long lately," she said with a sigh. "It's one of the reasons I didn't enter the tournament."

"Whoever those guys are they're nuts!" I said. "You look great!" Anni kind of blushed and almost danced out to the middle of the shag carpet.

"Come on Bob, are you ready to do a little 'rolling around' with me."

"Yea, I guess so," I said as I stood up and moved towards her in the middle of the floor. "How do we do this? Do you guys have any rules that you use?"

"Well, there's not that much room here, so Mary and I usually get down on our knees facing each other and just start. There's no punching or hair pulling or stuff like that. We just wrestle. Usually, we start and just go until one of us has the other pinned for 5 seconds or someone says uncle. No time limit or anything like that. Does that work for you?"

"I guess. Sure. That might be fun. Just let me know if I'm hurting you."

We got down on our knees and faced off. "Now you're sure you want to go through with this Anni?" I said with a smile. "Let's go," she answered, putting her hands in front of her in kind of a crouch. I put up mine, not sure what to do next. Anni started weaving back and forth and inching closer to me as I followed, then she quickly snapped out her hand and grabbed the back of my neck with a kind of hard slap that boxed my ear and rattled my teeth. I grabbed her and we quickly locked up in a kind of collar and elbow. She had her head close to mine and was pulling and pushing it with surprising strength, trying to tip me over, so I resisted. We strained against each other that way for a few seconds but I was too strong for her and started moving her back. Anni released me by slapping her hand in my face to push me away. Those head slaps were starting to piss me off a little. She put up her hands again and started to lean in towards me, so I did too, figuring to be ready this time when she tried the same thing again. Anni had other plans.

As I leaned in with my hands outstretched, Anni started pulling back and slapping my hands away. I got frustrated so I made a lunge to grab her, figuring I'd just overpower her. As I Iunged forward she quickly grabbed my left hand with both of hers. She sort of sidestepped and rolled it into a wrist lock, pulling and forcing me down face first towards the carpet using the momentum my lunge had given her. She pushed down hard on my shoulder while continuing to crank my arm back with her wrist lock. I landed flat on my face hard. In almost one move, Anni mounted my back, she swung her right leg over and pushed her knee down onto the back of my neck, smashing my face into the carpet. I could feel her other knee digging into my back. All this while keeping my left arm painfully locked up.

When I tried getting up on my knees, Anni shifted her weight and pressed down hard on the small of my back. When I tried to move my head, she shifted back to pressing down on the back of my neck. This went on for what could have been a minute or two. Me, with one arm locked tight, trying to wriggle out from beneath and Anni almost anticipating my moves and keeping me pressed flat on the carpet by shifting her weight back and forth, cranking my to get my attention.

"Is this what you mean by rolling around a little?" She asked with a kind of laugh. She pressed on my neck and gave my arm a little twist as she said it. No it wasn't. It was painful and embarrassing at the same time. I decided I had to get that knee off my neck, so I tried grabbing her ankle with my free hand pulling. It let me, with a lot of effort, lift my head enough to slide out from under. When I cleared her knee, I was able to turn my body. Pushing back with my locked arm, I was able to tip her off to the side. She still had a hold of my left arm but with her off to the side, I started to sit up and turn towards her. Just as I started to turn, Anni threw her left leg over my waist, pulled me in close to her body and locked me into a side body scissor. She twisted her body violently and I lost my balance, forcing me back down hard, this time on my back.

"You almost got away from me there," she said as she locked down her scissor hold. "You're too strong for me right now to let you get loose." I looked over to see her gritting her teeth as she ramped up the pressure on my waist. This wasn't turning out the way I was expecting at all. She had me locked at the bottom of my rib cage, squeezing in my solar plexas and making it harder for me the breath. The pressure came in waves. A good 10 or 15 seconds of squeezing with me thrashing about trying to use my free hand to get loose would earn me a brief pause in the pressure, but only so she could readjust her hold, pulling me in a little closer to her at the same time. Then Anni would ramp up the pressure again. My thrashing wasn't doing much good, other then the temporary relief while she readjusted. When I tried to push myself up using my free hand, Anni would dig her top leg into my middle and force me back down to the floor. Prying at her legs with my free hand was useless. Anni just kept grinding away at my midsection, and it was really starting to wear me down. I was pretty strong for my size, but Anni was crushing my core muscles with her waves of pressure. After about 5 minutes of Anni grinding away at my gut and my attmpts to get loose, I was breathing hard and my middle was turning to mush.

At some point Anni was able to pull my left arm across her body and pin it to the floor beneath her body. Using her now freed hands, she grabbed my head and pulled it toward her, snapping in a side headlock, all the time keeping me locked between her legs. She started squeezing, hard, with her legs and her arms. Hard enough for me to start seeing bright little dots dancing across my eyes. I got desperate and really started thrashing around. I clawed and pushed at her arms with both hands trying to free my head while at the same time using my legs trying to kick myself free. I seemed to be doing some good as at least the pressure on my middle eased, though the pressure on my head seemed to be getting worse. What I didn't realize was Anni was using my head to lever herself up onto my body, wrenching it hard. While I was grabbing at her arms trying to get my head free, she was inching her way on top of me. That became clear when she released the scissor hold, quickly shifted her entire body on top of mine, straddled me and wrapped my head tightly into her chest with both of her arms. My god, I thought to myself, I think she's trying to pin me now.

I started bucking hard trying to unseat her, but she simply squeezed tight with her hard, bicycle-trained thighs and rode me like a bull rider in a rodeo. When I tried to roll her off to the side, she would wrench my head over forcing me back to where I had started. After about a couple of minutes desperately trying to buck her off while clawing at her arms with no luck, I was winded so I paused to catch my breath, which wasn't because of her headlock. As soon as I did, I felt Anni raise up then slam her butt down hard into my midsection, right about were she had weakened me with her body scissor. She repeated driving her butt down into my middle 4 or 5 times, harder each time it seemed, until I was as limp as a ragdoll and sucking air. For the first time it dawned on me that this sweat little blonde might actually beat me.

Anni released my head and quickly grabbed my wrests, pinning them to the carpet near my head. I felt her lift off my midsection and expected to be flattened with another one of her butt drops, this time from a higher altitude, but instead she did some sort of gymnastic hop forward, landing hard on my chest with her knees planting solidly on either side of my face, keeping my hands pinned to the floor. I looked up at Anni and she smiled, squeezing her thighs together, not so much to hurt me it seemed, but to prove a point. She was in control.

"I think it's time for you to say uncle now Bob. Or do you want me to count 5 ?"

My answer was to start bucking for all I was worth. As before, Anni tightened her thighs, this time around my face and kept her tight grip on my wrists. My male ego couldn't comprehend the thought of surrendering to a girl. I was tapping into whatever reserves of energy I had left and Anni was having trouble keeping me pinned. I would lift one arm and shoulder for a few seconds and then try the other. She always managed to strain and push it back down. A few times she started to count, getting as high as 3 on a couple of occasion. But I could see she was straining hard to keep me down.

"God, you are strong aren't you," she said through gritted teeth. Try as she might, she couldn't keep my shoulders flat for the full 5 seconds. But I could feel myself running out of gas fast. God did I hurt. My left arm was still aching from the arm lock she had started with, and my middle felt like I'd been run over by a truck. I had to get her off of me. I planted my feet and pushed hard with my right arm with pretty much everything I had left. Somehow, I was slowly but surely tipping her to the left. "PUSH!," I told myself, the way you do when you get to that last, agonizing rep in a bench press routine. I may have even grunted it out loud. Suddenly , Anni released both of my wrists and quickly grabbed the back of my head, pulling it tight into her crotch. Holding my head firmly, she rolled the way I was trying to push her, once again taking advantage of my momentum and taking me with her. At some point during her roll she was able to straighten her legs around my head and lock me into a scissor. By the time she finished her roll I was laying on my side, my head trapped between her thighs and pressed up nearly to her crotch.

"Gotcha!" I thought I heard her say, and I watched as she lifted herself up on her elbow and brushed a few strands of hair away from her face. She gritted her teeth and her thighs seemed to balloon around my head as I grabbed at her legs to try and pry them apart. They were rock hard, smooth and a little slick with the dewey layer of the sweat she had worked up beating the crap out of me. My head felt like it was about to explode. My desperate kicking turned feeble as she started pouring on the pressure. I could still see Anni, leaning on her elbow looking straight up at the ceiling, her mouth open, her neck and face flushed. Her thighs seemed to have waves of power vibrating through them. All I could hear was my heart pounding and the air sucking in and out of me and nothing else as her legs covered my ears. I remember the smell became heavy with the aroma of female musk . My vision was starting to get blurry. I was done. "Uncle," I thought I was saying. "UNCLE - UNCLE - UNCLE," waving my hand weakly.

The pressure on may head eased and my vision began to clear. "Bob! Bob! Are you OK Bob," Anni was saying as she stroked the side of my face gently, my head resting on her thigh like a pillow. "Bob, I'm sorry, really, I'm so sorry," I think she was saying. Leaning forward, she gently lifted my head with her hands, slid her leg out from under it and lowered it softly to the carpet. She got to her knees next to me and leaned over bringing her close to my face, looking into my eyes, her hands stroking and messaging me. "Talk to me Bob," she said in an almost panicked tone as the fog in my brain began to clear. "Please talk to me. Please, say something."

"Uncle?" I said, trying to smile as my head continued to clear. Her face lit up. Leaning forward, she gently touched her lips to mine and kissed me. I started to reach up to put my arms around her but she took hold of my wrists and guided them back to the carpet, gently this time. Lifting her right leg over me, she carefully straddled my tender middle and leaned in close to my ear. "No baby stay still, stay very still," she whispered. "Let me." And she kissed me again. A deep, passionate, probing, toe-curling kiss that seemed like it lasted and hour, all the while keeping my hands pressed to the carpet.
Old 04-Feb-15, 19:30
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: Personal Story: Where it Began

Very hot.
Old 04-Feb-15, 19:51
Last Achievements

Nothing I have ever experienced since that night has come close. I'm glad I could make that clear.
Old 04-Feb-15, 23:48
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezer6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nothing I have ever experienced since that night has come close. I'm glad I could make that clear.
Did you never wrestle her again?
Old 05-Feb-15, 03:42
Last Achievements

We wrestled all the time, but mostly in her bed. I did a lot better in bed wrestling. I think the soft mattress played more to my upper body strength. It didn't allow Anni the fluid movement and quickness she used so effectively on me. I even pinned her a couple of times, which she really didn't like but accepted. Anni wanted to win, at everything. From the time she was a little girl in Germany and her dad started her with judo lessons, she told me she was just really good at it.

I did wrestle her a couple more times on a firmer surface where she could handle me.

But nothing could compare to the total surprise and erotic charge I got out of our first encounter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sneezer6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 04:28
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Thanks for answering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezer6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We wrestled all the time, but mostly in her bed. I did a lot better in bed wrestling. I think the soft mattress played more to my upper body strength. It didn't allow Anni the fluid movement and quickness she used so effectively on me. I even pinned her a couple of times, which she really didn't like but accepted.
How did it usually end? A draw?

Quote:
I did wrestle her a couple more times on a firmer surface where she could handle me.
She still beat you on firm surfaces even once you knew not to underestimate her?
Old 05-Feb-15, 05:22
Last Achievements

The bed wrestling we did was basically our foreplay, not really that intense. When one of us got a hold on the other it wasn't to force a submission. It was more to get the other into an erotic position we preferred and perform the kind of things we wanted to do. There as occasional tickling and stuff like that involved. There was no real winner or loser. Nobody had any aches or pains as a result.

Out of the bed was different.

It's hard for me to explain how she could handle me the way she did. First, her years of judo training had taught her a number of techniques, like joint locks, to control me. To her credit, she never used them to force a submission. She didn't think that was fair.

Second, and I'm not sure this is the right word, she was very fluid. It seemed sometimes like she was following some kind of script as she moved from hold to hold. Nothing seemed improvised. It always seemed like she had a plan. She made moves to set up moves to set up moves that ended with me in trouble.

Third she had incredible balance and agility. At times during the fights when I thought I had the advantage she would somehow contort her body and wind up using my momentum to her advantage.

Fourth, and probably the most important, she had this incredible drive to impose her will on me during the fights. She didn't just love winning, she fought to grind me down, to leave no doubt, to beat me down and dominate me. She told me once that even when she was young girl doing judo, she could feel what she later came to know was a kind of sexual charge when she would dominate a boy on the mats.

I hope that answers your question. Believe me, all these years later I'm still trying to get a handle on some of it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sneezer6 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-15, 20:07
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Wow. Thank you for sharing this with us... Did you stay in touch after that ?
Old 04-Feb-15, 20:29
Last Achievements

We dated the rest of the school year. I found out later Mary kind of set us up. She told me Anni was really excited about having me over for their match because she wanted to see how I would react. Mary blew it off at the last second to see if anything would click with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sneezer6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 04:41
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Wow! Great story.

Was the wrestling foreplay when you dated, or was it separate from your sex life?

Tags
scissors, submission, wrestling