Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 29-May-23, 16:28
Points: 1,852, Level: 17 Points: 1,852, Level: 17 Points: 1,852, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Headscissor Challenge

I had the match with my friend last Saturday. Two headscissors lock challenge, if I lose I gotta give her 2500 bucks, If I get out, I give her nothing. To her its either win zero or win 2500, she doesn't pay if I get out. Also, if I escape she has sixty seconds to get me into any wrestling hold to keep the match going. To start she put me into a side reverse headscissors. Classic thigh across the throat--clamped tight to prevent the head from turning, and calves locked around each other behind my head. Not a lot I could do in that first hour. When I tried as hard as I could to get some separation in her thighs, she straightened out her legs into a tight choke, then return to the original position after I guess she felt I had enough. After several back and forths like this I tried thinking of another way to break the hold without having my face go purple. Around the hour mark, I started to panic, and somehow worked my way from between her thighs to being locked in a side figure four with my chin tightly clenched behind her knees. I grabbed her knee and did a bench press. I got it several inches off my neck just to have her muscle back down into position. I thought I could wear her out by doing this, after the third time she opened her legs and pushed my head all the way into her crotch. Before I realized the hold was open, she had me locked in tighter than before. Part of her ass-cheek was pressing down on my neck.Oh crap, less than an hour to go and I'm trapped worse than the first hour where I made no progress. (The account of my match to be continued)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wax13245 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-23, 18:10
Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wax13245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had the match with my friend last Saturday. Two headscissors lock challenge, if I lose I gotta give her 2500 bucks, If I get out, I give her nothing. To her its either win zero or win 2500, she doesn't pay if I get out. Also, if I escape she has sixty seconds to get me into any wrestling hold to keep the match going. To start she put me into a side reverse headscissors. Classic thigh across the throat--clamped tight to prevent the head from turning, and calves locked around each other behind my head. Not a lot I could do in that first hour. When I tried as hard as I could to get some separation in her thighs, she straightened out her legs into a tight choke, then return to the original position after I guess she felt I had enough. After several back and forths like this I tried thinking of another way to break the hold without having my face go purple. Around the hour mark, I started to panic, and somehow worked my way from between her thighs to being locked in a side figure four with my chin tightly clenched behind her knees. I grabbed her knee and did a bench press. I got it several inches off my neck just to have her muscle back down into position. I thought I could wear her out by doing this, after the third time she opened her legs and pushed my head all the way into her crotch. Before I realized the hold was open, she had me locked in tighter than before. Part of her ass-cheek was pressing down on my neck.Oh crap, less than an hour to go and I'm trapped worse than the first hour where I made no progress. (The account of my match to be continued)
Belongs in the fictional stories section.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamerober90 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-23, 21:12
Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,631 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wax13245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you also end up losing 6 inches in height, OP?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-23, 23:50
Points: 1,852, Level: 17 Points: 1,852, Level: 17 Points: 1,852, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

No problem. I won't finish telling the group what happened. But it is all true. She's a single mom who just lost her job, so her fire to win was overstoked to say the least.
Old 30-May-23, 21:11
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Don’t let the guys get you down. True or not true doesn’t matter. We can read or choose not to read your posts. Post again please. I’ll read it. Advice…don’t respond to haters. It gives them validation if you respond. Ignoring them just angers them more and that I will do if they respond to my post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors challenge