Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-18, 16:53
Points: 2,378, Level: 20 Points: 2,378, Level: 20 Points: 2,378, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Threesome

This story is about a woman I know, though not particularly well. She is about 5 years younger than me. I was at her wedding as I know her husband and they were at mine. I’m 39 and she is in her early to mid-thirties.

No description of her could do her justice but I’ll give it a go. She is a tank of a woman if one understands what that means. She is about the same height as me, perhaps a fraction taller so she’s about 6 feet tall. She is quite overweight with a very wide frame/shoulders. I am too but she is far more so. That means that she very likely outweighs me. She is potentially as strong or even stronger as she does a lot of weights in CrossFit, or certainly used to. She also has a stunningly beautiful face with lovely brown eyes.

The last time I saw her, she had put on more weight and wasn’t looking too healthy. She didn’t look right emotionally either and as it turns out, her husband had been cheating on her. She was deciding on whether she should leave him or not. The fact is, she has never been with anyone else as she started going out with him when they were teenagers and then eventually got married. They are only married about a year. This was all second-hand information relayed to my wife, so I wasn’t sure about it at the time. Remember, I only know her because I was friends with her husband.
Sure enough, she has recently left John so it would appear to be true.
Just one note on the husband. He’s a nice, friendly guy but isn’t the smartest, unlike Sarah who works in some kind of scientific role in a pharma company. He’s also much shorter than Sarah, he’s about the same height as my wife who is 5 feet 8 inches tall. He’s relatively slim and fit but looks puny beside all three of us.

She is from a very rural area, over 3 hours away from us in the city so I don’t see them too often.
For the sake of this story, I’ll call her Sarah and also, make her stronger than me.

That’s the true back story. Here’s the fictional part.

After my wife heard about the split, she invited Sarah to the city for a girls’ weekend. It was a Saturday and she would be arriving that afternoon. My wife was to meet her for lunch and Sarah could stay the night in the spare room if she liked. I had set off that morning for an all-day conference in a city a few hours away, so I wouldn’t be home until about 9pm.

At around 6pm, as I was starting the drive home, I received a call from my wife. It was the strangest phone call of my life. She explained that her and Sarah had been drinking a lot of wine that afternoon and talking about men. It was mostly about how shit her husband had been and how he couldn’t even satisfy her desires, so sex had always been boring for her. You know, normal girl-talk and not the kind of thing I expected my wife to be telling me over the phone. Especially as Sarah was still there.

She went on to say that Sarah had explained that she likes aggressive, energetic sex but her husband John didn’t and made her just lay there while her performed his husbandly duty. It did very little for her and as a result, she had never even orgasmed during sex.

Again, not the kind of information I was expecting or even comfortable hearing. It must be the wine I thought.

My wife then dropped a huge bombshell. When Sarah explained that she wanted a real man, one she could effectively wrestle and overpower, my wife had seen fit to describe my own fantasy of being dominated by a strong woman. This is something my wife did for me sometimes and she enjoyed getting the upper hand even though it didn’t happen very often. I was shocked that she had told someone what I considered my deepest and most personal secret. Sensing my reaction, my wife told me to calm down, there was a lot more to say.

Sarah had broken down and started crying on hearing my secret as it meant that there were men out there who actually wanted to be overpowered by a big woman. Things had gotten emotional and Sarah had said she had always wanted to try a threesome and in particular, make love to a woman. She really admired my wife and wondered if there might be some chance that it could happen with her and indeed me?

Now, my wife had previously told me that she has never had any desire to be with a woman, so the idea of a threesome was not something she would entertain. It would seem though that something about Sarah had made her change her mind. She was calling me to ask if I would be ok with it. I cautiously said yes, I didn’t want to sound too eager. I was already hard while driving just thinking about it. She then asked if it was ok for her and Sarah to get started without me and get themselves warmed up. I agreed, she then laughed and said, “now enjoy the next two hours driving home alone while imagining what we are getting up to” and then promptly disconnected the call. The bitch!

I’ll never know what they got up to for the two hours I was driving but when I got home, I found them in bed, holding each other. They were covered in sweat and the room looked like it had been burgled so things certainly got heated between them. Sarah was sleeping but my wife beckoned me to undress and get in to bed beside her where she started to fondle me to get me in the mood. Just the sight of them when I walked in had given me a massive hard-on but the attention was still appreciated.

After about 10 minutes, Sarah woke up, so we got out of bed to go over some ground rules. Apparently, there was only one. Only my wife could have penetrative sex with me. Myself and Sarah could do anything else we liked with each other but not full intercourse as that was reserved for her alone. That made sense to me, so we agreed. We also agreed to the format.
It was simply this: Myself and Sarah would wrestle where it was expected that she would overpower me and have her way with me, essentially turning me in to her slave. I had no reason to doubt this would be the outcome but the male pride in me still didn’t like to hear that from my wife!

The time came so I squared off with Sarah. It was the first time I had really seen her naked body and I instantly got stiff. She had a similar build to my wife except she was just bigger in every way. Her shoulders were wider than mine and in general, she was much thicker. To put it mildly, she was immense, and I was both intimidated and aroused at the same time.
We grabbed hold of each other, but Sarah had a vice-like grip and in moments had me in a sleeper hold from behind. I couldn’t do anything to get out of it.

After a few moments she let me go and we squared off again. I realised that despite the fact she had never wrestled before, she was still toying with me. The second time we engaged, she lifted me up in a bear hug in squeezed. I was astounded by her power as she lifted me off the ground. I weigh over 120kg and here she was, lifting me up and squeezing. She couldn’t keep that up of course so she dropped me to the ground a few moments later. I stumbled over, and she pushed me down in a reverse schoolgirl pin before switching to a reverse headscissor. My head was between her massive thighs and she squeezed until I could hear a ringing in my ears. She loosened her grip and told me to lick. I licked her pussy for a minute before she went back to a reverse schoolgirl pin. My arms were pinned beneath her legs.

All the while that we had been wrestling, my wife had been watching and was getting increasingly turned on by what she was watching. Here was this immensely powerful woman who was completely overpowering her husband. She couldn’t take it any longer, she came over and mounted me, facing Sarah. After guiding my penis inside her she embraced Sarah and passionately started to kiss her all over and then started to gyrate on top of me. At the same time, I increased the pressure from my tongue on Sarah’s clitoris. Both myself and my wife came within moments of each other followed by Sarah about 30 seconds later. We then all collapsed in a heap beside each other and held each other. It was the most physically and emotionally intimate moment in all of our lives.

After a while we all moved to the bedroom and went to sleep. I was so physically exhausted that I fell in to a deep sleep. When I woke up, I was alone, but my wife came in to ask me did I want some breakfast as she was about to start cooking. I said yes, I was starving. She told me to stay in bed and breakfast should be ready in 20 minutes.

A few minutes later, Sarah came in to the room and got in to bed beside me. She started to fondle me and kiss my neck and I started to respond. I got very turned on but then started to wonder what my wife would make of the two of us being alone. It was one thing when she was there but another when she wasn’t. I started to get up and was just about to suggest we wait when Sarah pinned me down and smiled. She told me I wasn’t going anywhere.

I tried to struggle but she was just too heavy and strong to move. I tried moving from side to side but nothing worked. She then mounted me and started to move up and down. I pleaded for her to stop, she was breaking the no-intercourse rule, but she only smiled and continued to move. She slowed her movements in to long, slow movements and then much faster ones. The change of rhythm drove me insane with pleasure. She also moved her hips around in circles. I realised she was using me to experiment on and remembered my wife saying that she had never experienced satisfying sex as her husband and only partner had only been interested in being on top in standard missionary position. After a few minutes, Sarah stopped moving. She just stared in to my eyes and smiled. She then kissed me softly on my lips and said “It’s ok, she said we could do this. It’s to make up for our alone time yesterday while you were driving”.

She then started moving again. I noticed that she was still keeping me pinned down but was using less pressure now. I lay there for a moment considering something. My wife had sent Sarah in to me but hadn’t told me that the no-intercourse rule was lifted. Either she had wanted me to feel helpless under Sarah or Sarah had decided not to tell me until after she had already started.

One or both women in my life was acting a little sadistic and I was both aroused and worried about this turn of events. Of course, these thoughts were momentary because I was soon brought back to the present and simply enjoyed the experience.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WrestleMeUnconscious For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-18, 17:13
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Threesome

Fantastic story. Very intricate descriptions and a complex, original concept.
Old 30-Jul-18, 21:01
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story, loved it. Nice set up and development. I especially liked the way she took him in the morning before telling him it was agreed that it was allowed.

Keep up the good work.
Old 25-Aug-18, 19:04
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story..too bad there isn't anymore..
Old 14-Oct-18, 15:55
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Here is my new story, with the same title.

Soon after we married, Stacy and I had our first argument. I told my wife that I am making all of the decisions because I am stronger and I can use my fists to put an end to any disobedience from her. She seemed to accept this.

Life went on and after awhile she suggested we have a threesome with a pretty friend of hers who I had never met. I thought, why not?

We met in our home one night and I was attracted to her immediately. She took off her clothing and said we are about to have a different threesome than I had in mind. She said Stacy will be making all of the decisions from now on because "Tonight I am going to teach you the meaning of fear. You will see what will happen to you any time that you upset Stacy. You hurt her, so now I will hurt you."

If she wanted a fight, I was ready, I thought. I was not prepared to defend myself from this topless karate expert. The karate chops and kicks that rained down on me overwhelmed me with pain. When I lost all ability to fight back, the black belted woman stood me up again and this time it was my wife who beat me with her fists until I cried and begged her to stop. Then she smiled and beat me some more until I was knocked out by my wife.

When I woke up I was told that my wife and her karate kitten friend were lovers, and I just had to accept that. I would also have to accept beatings from them whenever I did anything that upset them, and they were easily upset. I could not allow this to happen, so I tried to sucker punch her friend. That babe was ready for me and she used her martial arts skills to hurt me badly and knock me out again.

At least I know what tomorrow will bring. More beatings. I am starting to find these beatings a turn on, so I would not try to escape this fate even if I could.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazon, domination, threesome