Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-May-23, 01:20
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

no specific holds that weren’t already mentioned but I’d like to see him tap into his dark side more like he did in his fight against Dani.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-23, 20:03
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Ya I agree with bk, it’d be cool to see him be a little more ruthless, like how some of the girls treat him lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toroninja For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-23, 11:55
Points: 1,307, Level: 14 Points: 1,307, Level: 14 Points: 1,307, Level: 14
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Bearhugs!
The Following User Says Thank You to GL1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-23, 21:52
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

And so we come to the second league social. As with last time, it's a little more narrative but there will be a fair few fights throughout the day to keep everyone occupied. Hope you enjoy.

--
It was a quiet few days after my fight with Dani. Like the beach day a while back, I was looking forward to a more chilled out social day with the league ladies, and I was really looking forward to Jane vs Stella at the event. My next opponent for the title would be one of the two top women in the league. I was anxious about both of them, for different reasons, but I remembered that I was on a 4 fight win streak. I’d never put on a run like this in the league since I’d joined and I felt confident in my own fighting abilities.

Riley called me the morning before the social asking if I could come over and help set up the pool area. She also asked me to stay over which…I didn’t have much problem with until I remembered that I’d be sleeping under the same roof as the twins. Riley sensed me hesitate and told me that she would make absolutely sure that both of them would be on their best behaviour, on pain of not being allowed to attend the social.

The sun was blazing the next day when I pulled up at Riley’s place. To the east side of the huge mansion was a 30 meter swimming pool with a wide pool house at the far end. There was an open patch of grass between the concrete pool surround and the retaining wall for the lower floor of the house. A set of steps led up to the houses all-around veranda and the whole pool area was surrounded by tall hedges for privacy.

As I walked down the gentle slope towards the pool area, I could hear some faint music playing. On the open area between the pool and the house there were about half a dozen double sized day beds, kind of like really expensive sun beds with thin toppers for comfort. The were fanned out in a semi-circle facing the end of the pool where a large grey matted area had been set up for wrestling. A few tables and sunshades were dotted around and a large BBQ area on the far side stood ready.

It kinda looked like… everything was already set up.

My eyes went to Marie, walking in from the other side of the area through a gap in the hedges. I’m not ashamed to tell you that I felt a little thrill seeing her these days. I was not about to deny any longer that my feelings for her were growing, even if my fear of her and my concern about her issues were growing in equal measure.

The pigtailed crazy girl wore white trainers, cut off jean shorts and an oversized red t-shirt tucked loosely into the waistline of her shorts. Her ever present pigtails seemed a little lighter, probably bleached a little by the sun and her skin was taking on a faint tan. On her shoulder she was carrying a stack of cushions for the seats and sunbeds. ‘Hey!’ she exclaimed on seeing me. She beamed a wide smile and dumped the cushions onto the floor before jogging over and jumping up, wrapping her legs around my waist and throwing her arms around my shoulders. I slipped my arms under her ass and held her up, only getting a second to draw a breath before she shoved her tongue down my throat. Warm sun, tight grip of thighs around my waist and soft lips pressing against mine…couldn’t complain.

Marie peeled her lips off mine after about ten seconds, unable to stop grinning. I smiled back and said, ‘Happy to see me?’

‘What do you think?!’ she laughed.

She slipped back down to her feet and waved at the social area, ‘What do you think of this too?’

‘You set all this up?’

‘Well duh, obviously. I mean, Pheobe was supposed to help but as you might guess, she found something less labour intensive. Collecting booze from town. So yeah, I’ve been doing all this fucking crap myself out in the burning sun.’

I noticed a few light sweat patched under her arms and in the middle of her back. I don’t know why but that just made me tingle a little. I hoped she couldn’t read me too well.

‘C’mon, help me with the cushions babe,’ she said, tugging me by the hand to the pile she had dumped on the floor. As we arranged the cushions on the seats and sunbeds I stopped to scratch my head, ‘Riley asked me to come help set up…but you’ve done almost everything already?’

‘Yeah, I wanted to get everything done early so I wouldn’t have to muck about before tonight.’

‘Tonight?’

‘Yeah!’ her eyes gleamed as she tossed the last cushion onto one of the sunbeds, ‘I mean, to be honest…Pheebs and I were going to fight over who goes first but…’

‘Wha?!’

‘…we didn’t want to end up all bruised and hurt and as it turned out, you know, we had the same order in mind! Her first, then me. I kinda wanted to go second, more time, you know, I-‘

‘Marie, what? What are you talking about?’

Marie paused, a confused look on her face as she swept a few errant strands of hair from her eyes, ‘Well…I, I thought you were staying over tonight?’

‘I am…I was.’

Marie’s confidence seemed to drain from her in an instant, ‘Well…I, I mean, Riley said you might like to have some fun, since you were going to be here and we kinda thought we’d split the time and-‘

‘Riley!’ I sighed. She never needed me to come and set anything up, she wanted me to come and “pacify” her psycho sisters ahead to the social!

‘Yeah, I mean, she said it would be ok.’ Marie’s voice was getting a little shaky, ‘but ahh, I guess she maybe wasn’t clear…ummm, you didn’t know about this?’ she chewed her lip nervously.

I shook my head, ‘No, I didn’t. She didn’t say anything about spending the night with both of you.’ I didn’t catch myself saying “both of you” in the tone that I did in time.

‘Oh,’ said Marie looking away for a moment, ‘Ok, ok, umm, look, it’s fine, you don’t have to spend any time with me.’

‘No Marie, I didn’t mean that, I don’t mind at all, I just-‘

‘It’s ok, I get it, I get it, really.’

‘Get what?’

Marie shrugged, ‘Pheobe is the hot one, I know that.’

‘No, that’s not wh-‘

‘She has the long legs, the double D’s, the blonde curls. She’s the cheerleader and I’m just…’

‘No Marie, that’s not what I meant!’ I said, raising my voice just a little as hers became almost tearful.

‘It’s fine,’ she waved her hand at me and tried to walk away. I quickly reached out and snagged her arm, pulling her back over to me a little more roughly than I intended, ‘Hey, crazy girl!’ I said, deliberately using “that” work to snap her attention back on to me...it fucking worked.

The reaction was instant. Head up, eyes wide, glaring at me and her whole body tensed up. This was dangerous but I wasn’t going to let her start thinking that I wasn’t interested in her. I fucking was.

‘Let…go…of…me!’ she hissed, stepping up to me and barring her teeth. Her face flushed red as she went nose to nose with me. I could feel her fist clenching through the tendon tension in her wrist.

‘What, I can’t CALL you crazy? Even when you’re BEING fucking crazy?’
Marie flared her nostrils, ‘Don’t…call…me…CRAZY!’

‘Why not?’ I said, ‘You didn’t even give me a chance to finish. You gonna shut the fuck up and let me speak?’

‘Speak!’ she hissed.

‘Long legs? Double D’s? Blonde cheerleader?’

‘Yeah.’

‘So here it is, I prefer shorter legs, c-cups, dark blonde pigtails and…women who were on the flag squad.’

There was a long pause with only the faint sound of music in the distance. Then, a single tear squeezed from the corner of Marie’s eye and rolled down her cheek. The tension bled out of her and she exhaled. The moment broke and we both laughed. Marie wiped her eye, ‘I was never a flag girl by the way.’

‘No?’

‘Nope. I was in the marching band.’

‘You? You were in a marching band? What did you play?’

‘I’m not fucking telling you that.’

‘Oh, please pigtails, I promise I won’t laugh.’

Marie planted her hands on her hips and looked away for a moment, working her tongue into her cheek before looking back at me and sighing again, ‘Tuba,’ she said simply, ‘I played the tuba.’

‘Tuba!?’ I laughed.

‘You fucker!’ she giggled punching me playfully on the chest, ‘You said you wouldn’t laugh!’

‘I just can’t image you walking in step blowing into a tuba.’

‘Well, I did, while my sister did backflips and high kicks with pom-poms on the side lines, so there! The guys went for her back then, and they still do. I guess I’m just… a little… insecure.’

I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her against me, ‘Well don’t be. I’m all yours Marie, I know you say you have to share but YOU are the one I’m interested in, not you sister, okay? I just…wasn’t expecting anything tonight, Riley said-‘

‘She’s using you…again. I’ve told you this…you’re not listening to me, are you?’

‘I’ll speak to her,’ I replied. ‘I’m glad you’re going second.’

‘Why?’

‘So you can stay the rest of the night afterwards.’

Marie blushed again, ‘Good. Oh, and by the way, if you tell ANYONE, that I was in a marching band playing a tuba…you will find that head of yours between my thighs getting CRUSHED.’

I scoffed, ‘That’s hardly a threat Marie…it’s more like…a request.’

Her tongue poked out the corner of her mouth just a little before her teeth pinched her bottom lip, ‘I’ll make you regret that request,’ she whispered, ‘in the most pleasant way possible.’

‘Well, hey you two!’ came Pheobe’s voice from the other side of the pool area, ‘Hope I’m not interrupting something steamy.’

‘Not yet,’ drawled Marie in an alluringly gravelly tone without taking her eyes off mine.

Phoebe walked into the pool area from the front of the house carrying a large crate of beer. The taller twin had her blonde curly hair loose around her head, cascading down to the skintight white crop top covering most of her top half. Skinny jeans went down those powerful kicking machines into white pumps like her sisters. She plonked the crate down and approached, a salacious grin across her lips and her hands on her hips, ‘We’re so glad you’re here!’ she grinned.

‘So, I hear,’ I replied.

‘Oh, so he’s been briefed?’ she said to Marie coming to a stop in front of me. She was pretty much as tall as I was and radiated confidence that her sister seemed to lack sometimes. I’d been thoroughly dominated and roughly used the last time I had been alone with her, and I guessed I could expect the same tonight.

‘He knows that he had to get you out of the way quick so he can spend longer with me,’ said Marie.

‘Pfft, yeah, right, I’m sure he’s equally keen for both of us,’ she leaned forward giving me the slightest whiff of her perfume, ‘ain’t that right big boy?’

I smiled back. This was another trick. Riley had been clear a while back. Whatever you do, don’t express that you prefer one to the other, not in front of them both. The reaction would be like…fire and petrol.

‘I’m looking forward to a fun evening,’ I replied diplomatically. Both twins laughed and Pheobe patted me on the shoulder, ‘Well saved,’ she said, ‘Oh by the way, how are those handcuffs I gave you working out?’

‘Excellent,’ I replied, ‘The bar instead of the chain makes them more restrictive and you were right, impossible to remove even though they don’t have any locks.’

‘Well good! I used them on Marie a few times when she was…a little out of control, remember that pigtails?’

‘How could I forget; you slapped them on and beat the shit out of me. My gut felt like putty for days. They were…comfortable though…I guess, much better than the metal ones.’

‘Those used to cut up your wrists pretty bad,’ said Phoebe.

‘You always put them on too tight! Sometimes you fucking hung me by my wrists!’

‘You’re a slippery little minx pigtails, I learned a long time ago not to take chances with you. Besides, you weren’t shy about cranking them on ME when YOU won! I could hardly ever wear short sleeves in school because of you!’

It was time to put a little distance between me and them before anything happened, ‘Where’s Riley?’

Phoebe flicked her eyes up to the house, ‘Her ladyship is pacing the back veranda, screaming into her phone about some business fuck up.’
I turned and started to walk up to the steps. As I looked around, I saw both twins silently squaring up to each other, ‘Want me to do your make up?’ laughed Pheobe, ‘A little…blood on your cheeks?’

Marie sniggered back, ‘You’ll have trouble stroking his cock with broken fingers Pheebs!’

‘Hey!’ I called, ‘No fighting, remember? Either of you throws a punch, a kick, whatever, and I’m sleeping at home.’

Both twins turned their heads in sync and in a moment reminiscent of children of the corn, both chorused together, ‘Ok, we’ll behave.’

Creepy as fuck but it had the desired effect. I turned and hopped up the steps.

-

I found Riley, as Pheobe had told me, out the back of the house. The wide concrete veranda ran around the entire perimeter of the large house. Out back the view stretched away to a long and well manicured garden and off to the side, I could look down on the pool area where I could see the twins, at peace for the moment, carrying more booze to the little bar shed that had been set up.

The posh girl was dressed in long cream formal trousers and a light blue silk shirt. Her long hair had been un-braided and allowed to flow down her back in its usual high and tight ponytail. Black high heeled shoes completed the look, and her suit jacket was slung over a nearby chair. She was indeed pissed at someone, talking loudly into her phone with her back to me as I approached.

‘…yes well, you can fucking sort it out or so help me I will come down there and skin every one of you alive!’ she snapped the phone shut and turned around, leaning back on the stone barrier running around the edge of the veranda and letting her head fall back. Despite my liking for Marie and Nicole at the moment…Riley really was a thing of beauty, like a supermodel or an oil painting.

‘Problems?’ I asked as I approached. Her eyes levelled with mine and she gave me a weary smile, ‘Oh,’ she waved her hand, ‘labour problems. You understand darling.’

‘Not really.’

‘Well count yourself lucky. It gives me a fucking headache,’ she said, her low gravelly voice giving her a sexy edge to her already hot look. She took a few steps towards me, her heels clicking on the stone, ‘Still, you’re here to change all that, aren’t you?’

‘Yeah, about that,’ I said, ‘I thought I was coming to help set up the social stuff tomorrow. Imagine my surprise when I find I’m the evening’s entertainment for two unhinged sex starved sociopaths.’

Riley giggled and held up three fingers, ‘Three darling, there’s three of us, and we’re not sex starved…’

‘Just psychopaths then?’

Riley shrugged and grinned.

I kept my face steady and my voice low. She was manipulative, I knew that. You all know what she got up to a while back in the league and she was primarily responsible for my relationship with Jane hitting the rocks. It was not cool, l and I thought we were past it.

‘You promised me that you wouldn’t lie to me again Riley,’ I said, ‘You said you’d tell me things like this, that you wouldn’t twist and turn things behind the scenes.’

Riley sighed and her head dropped, her arms swinging behind her back and clasping. A few moments passed and she took another few steps to stand right in front of me. Her heels brought her up to my height…perhaps even ever so slightly taller. I felt a sudden wash of danger, remembering what she did to that guy in the gym car park. She wouldn’t attack me though, I was sure…pretty sure…well, 50/50…

Finally, she raised her head and locked eyes with me, ‘You are right darling. Totally. I agreed to host this social and realised late on that those two would be here. I couldn’t very well make them stay in the house, they are going to have to interact with everyone and…well, you know, I’m not so confident in their ability to keep a lid on their baser tendencies. But I know spending a little time with you will help them focus, so yes, I set you up tonight. I’m sorry.’

‘You could have just asked,’ I said, sensing that she was upset at my anger.
‘I wanted to,’ she said, rubbing a finger into the corner of her eye, ‘but I was stupid, and I didn’t. Do you forgive me? Please say you forgive me?’

‘I feel like you used me, like you used the others, Rachel, Jane, Alex…’

As I looked into those shimmering eyes, I knew I couldn’t say no to her. I felt sad that I’d made her sad by being angry with her and all of a sudden, I just wanted her to be happy again. I didn’t know it then, but it was just another form her manipulative talents. I smiled back at her and shook my head, ‘It’s fine Riley, I just would have liked some more prep time.’

‘They’ll take whatever you can give,’ she smiled back, ‘Me on the other hand, I demand more…thorough attention.’ She leaned forward and lashed the tip of my nose with her tongue, ‘Alpha female feeds first, kay?’

We walked to the edge of the veranda overlooking the pool, observing Pheobe and Marie working away out of earshot from us. I felt like I’d let her off really easy. I should have been angrier, should have really stuck it to her but…why had I just retreated? I didn’t really know to tell the truth. Maybe I didn’t want to blow it with the posh girl since I had a good thing going, maybe deep down I expected it and just didn’t care. I guess it would take me a little while longer to really lose my shit with Riley…and it wouldn’t be the last time she pulled some crap on me.

‘So, how was your fight with Laura?’ I asked, eager to switch the conversation onto something more relaxed.

‘Urgh!’ Riley twisted around and leaned back against the edge, ‘She utterly crushed me. I don’t know what happened. The score was actually 0-0 for about ten minutes then she caught me in a nasty full nelson, and I just couldn’t get out and I wasted pretty much all my energy trying to keep her off me but she’s fucking STRONG. She wore me down, ragdolled me about and forced me into a camel clutch for the first submission, and hey, you KNOW how far I can bend my back so you can guess how far back she pulled me to get me to say submit. After that…I was so exhausted she just ran through me. “dominated” doesn’t quite cover it darling, I was squashed, literally, under her ass in a reverse facesit, had my shoulders almost popped out in a shoulderlock and smothered out under her tits more than once.’

‘I suppose she enjoyed it?’

‘Oh, she was loving it. She never stopped trash talking and winding me up. She got me in one of those nasty throat pins at the end, like in out tag match, and, to tell the truth, I was so fucked I would have forfeited if she had let up for even a moment and let me speak. As it was, she kept me pinned until the timer ran out and after she got the cuffs on me, she just…well…let’s just say she’s figured out my party trick as well now.’

‘Sounds like a wild night.’

Riley rolled her eyes, ‘Oh darling, it was exquisite…but I’m pissed she got me so good. I’m training hard and it WILL NOT happen again. I’m rematching with her in a few weeks and she gonna GET IT!’

I turned and looked down at the pool area, watching the twins milling about, adjusting the wrestling mats and moving the last of the sunbeds. My eyes tracked Marie as she walked slowly across the lawn, checking everything as she moved. She swept the area with her eyes like a cat seeking a target, her body poised and always half tense, ready for anything. She shot a few cautious looks towards Pheobe, on guard for an attack no doubt.

‘She’s quite something, isn’t she,’ said Riley, catching me looking.

‘I don’t know what you mean.’

Riley laughed, ‘Oh you don’t have to hide it from me darling. I feel sad for her really. She’s telling the truth you know, every guy that’s ever showed an interest in her…Phoebe swoops in and steals them…or scares them off or outright just kicks the crap outta them and sends em packing.’

‘I’ve had the crap kicked out of me,’ I replied.

‘But she didn’t send you packing darling, in fact she gave you her blessing…just like I do. Just remember who you’re dealing with, Marie is not a stuffed toy or a gentle kitten. She has teeth, claws, mood swings and sometimes she can’t control them. Be very careful submitting yourself to her…she’s…well, she has very few limits.’

I watched Marie strolling about for a few more seconds, not sure if Riley’s warning was concealing something else…probably. She really was quite duplicitous.

‘Come on, let’s go inside…they’ll be a while yet, we can have some fun then we can have dinner together, sound good?’

It certainly did.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-23, 13:23
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I always enjoy the narrative parts and this has been one of them.

Pigtails is really cute. Yeah I mentioned before she is both cute and dangerous. Although he sometimes manages to reflect his discomfort to us he actually feels quite safe around her. Otherwise he wouldn’t have dared to call her the “c” word. She is cool. He knows that.

Well, the real menace is Riley unfortunately. She really might snap and cause real harm. Moreover she is incredibly manipulative. Riley and Nicole have a very similar affect on him actually. Once he realized that she was upset he immediately stepped back. Similar affect different methods.

It was nice to learn more about the fight between Riley and Laura. I thought Riley was willing to be dominated by Laura and didn’t try so much but apparently I was wrong. Laura fought much better than her. If you can give little details about the other fight it will be great. I am especially curious about Jane vs Nic.

Thanks again. I think it’s going to be a very exciting special event.
Old 03-Jun-23, 15:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblader [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always enjoy the narrative parts and this has been one of them.

Pigtails is really cute. Yeah I mentioned before she is both cute and dangerous. Although he sometimes manages to reflect his discomfort to us he actually feels quite safe around her. Otherwise he wouldn’t have dared to call her the “c” word. She is cool. He knows that.

Well, the real menace is Riley unfortunately. She really might snap and cause real harm. Moreover she is incredibly manipulative. Riley and Nicole have a very similar affect on him actually. Once he realized that she was upset he immediately stepped back. Similar affect different methods.

It was nice to learn more about the fight between Riley and Laura. I thought Riley was willing to be dominated by Laura and didn’t try so much but apparently I was wrong. Laura fought much better than her. If you can give little details about the other fight it will be great. I am especially curious about Jane vs Nic.

Thanks again. I think it’s going to be a very exciting special event.
It’s quite a huge event to write, I’m sure he’ll speak to Jane pretty fast about her fight with Riley!

The Terror Twins
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-23, 20:40
Last Achievements

Now, I’m sure you want to hear a play by play of the evening’s activity but…I think you’d find it boring 😊.

Ok, a short version then.

I spent a little time with Riley under the covers before dinner. We ate, drank and sat around one of the tables out back and talked. Even there I felt like a gazelle sitting amongst three lionesses, I could feel at least two eyes on me at all times and it felt like a countdown until the twins had their turn. To be honest, I don’t think they realised I’d slept with Riley while they were outside.

I made my excuses around 9pm and slipped off to the guest bedroom. I lay there a while, thinking after some time that maybe the girls were drunk downstairs and had decided not to come. Just as I was drifting off however, I heard the door creak open and bare feet padding quickly across the wooden floor before Pheobe slipped under the sheets. She crawled across and before I could even fully wake up, she was in top, body radiating heat as she pinned me to the bed, ‘Well hello,’ she whispered, the smell of alcohol on her breath washing over my mouth as she slid my arms together over my head and cross pinned my wrists.

‘Be gentle,’ I said.

‘Fuck that,’ she sniggered, hooking my legs into a grapevine, ‘Go on, moan for me,’ she whispered as she pressed her hips down and started grinding on my crotch while spreading my legs a little wider. I honestly couldn’t help it and let out a long, low moan.

‘Yeeesssss, lemmie hear those little boy noises!’ she said, her voice rumbling as her teeth sank into my bottom lip and she let out a mischievous giggle.
She wasn’t rough really; certainly not like she was after our fight at my place. I did end up with lovebites down my neck again and when I tried to stop her, she sunk her teeth in again, not quite drawing blood but causing pain until I stopped fighting back. She did chill out on finishing and slumped into a relaxed state on top of me. We lay for a while before she planted one final long kiss on my lips and slinked out of the bed, ‘Goodnight,’ she giggled as she slipped out the door.

It's creepy, I know, but Marie was waiting outside. Had she been listening to her sister fucking me? Urgh. I could see in the light of the doorway as she and her sister exchanged glanced, Marie looking annoyed, Pheobe grinning from ear to ear as they passed. Marie marched in with a handful of bedsheets and slammed the door behind her. She approached the bed and dumped the pile of linin on the mattress, ‘Go shower,’ she said, pointing to the en suite.

‘Huh?’

‘I’m not getting into that bed with you covered in my sisters stank!’

I wasn’t going to argue with her, and Phoebe had made a mess on the sheets. Marie stood there in pink fabric pyjama shorts and a matching short sleeved top that just about covered her tits and jabbed her finger at the bathroom again. I crawled out of bed and showered like she asked. By the time I returned, she’d changed the sheets and lay across the bed, propped up on her elbow, a mischievous look on her face.

I thought I may have miscalculated my stamina. Riley and Phoebe had been pretty demanding so far this evening and I was now worried that I wouldn’t have enough left for Marie. I needn’t have worried, she wanted to bed wrestle and after a just a few seconds of grappling with her and rolling about, I was ready to go again. With the lights out we couldn’t really see each other. It was a frantic little struggle under the covers in the pitch black with the sound of our increasingly rapid breathing and the warmth of our breath heating up the air around us. The terror twin smelled strongly of flowers and body lotion made her warm skin smooth under my hands. Marie kept giggling as she and I tangled our limbs together and I eventually managed to pull her bottoms off her, using my foot to push them down her legs. As they reached her ankles, they tangled her feet together and I took my opportunity to roll her over onto her back and get on top.

‘Dammit!’ she laughed as I flattened down on top her, keeping her pinned.
More giggles followed as I wedged my knee between her legs and forced them apart, pressing my hard cock down onto her pubic bone while Marie kept trying to free her feet from her pyjama bottoms. Marie and I spent a little time in each others mouths before I ran my hand up her torso, feeling the toned muscles under her skin before finding the bottom of her pyjama top. I hooked a finger under the fabric and started working it up, over her breasts. Maria raised her arms over her head for me to take it off, but this was just the little moment I was hoping for to make her feel a little dominated for a while.

As I pulled the top over her head, I stopped with it still covering her eyes and took the opportunity to pin both of her raised arms down leaving only her mouth and nose exposed. Marie seemed to understand what was happening and took a sharp intake of breath, open mouthed and arching her back a little. I had her now, feet tangled, arms pinned, and eyes covered. Probably the first time she had ever really been vulnerable with me. I pressed my hips down against her body, rubbing my cock against the razor thin strip of hair between her legs.

‘Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck!’ she whispered, ‘I think you got me this time!’

‘I’m taking the wheel tonight pigtails!’ I whispered, before biting her lower lip, ‘Is that a problem?’

There was no response beyond an extremely sexual whimper from her mouth. I locked lips with her again and reached down, slipping inside her a little more harshly than I intended making her squeal. I kept her under control as I gently eased in deep and started grinding in an out of the psycho twin.

Now, perhaps this will seem a little…weird but…well, you all know that throughout my time in the league I’ve had a lot of sex…I mean A LOT as both a winner and loser. Some of it was fun, some was painful or humiliating and some just plain mechanical in nature. My relationship with Jane was perhaps the closest I’d come to just truly enjoying the sex with a woman who I liked…until I met Marie. Tonight, just felt different, it wasn’t just fucking as a winner or being fucked as a loser. It was genuine lust between the two of us, competing to please each other as much as we could. I couldn’t believe that things had gone so fast for us. Who would have believed that this utter psycho could have captured my heart so fast?

In any event, Marie went wild as she approached orgasm, straining against me as I kept the rhythm steady to not disrupt her pleasure. As she started to tense up, I finally slipped the pyjama top off her head, leaving it wrapped around her arms and slapped my hand across her mouth as she pressed her head back and crushed my cock in her pussy. Damn those muscles of hers down there were powerful, almost painful. You’ve seen the movie Teeth? No, don’t-don’t google it… The force of her scream almost forced my hand off her mouth, but I shoved her head back roughly making her grunt with surprise. She tried to raise her head again, but I shoved her back down again, twisting her neck to the side as her eyes squeezed shut and her whole body shuddered, ‘Stay down pigtails, give me what you got!’ I whispered before leaning down and taking one of her braids in my mouth, lifting my head to pull on it like a chew toy. Marie’s eyelids flickered and her eyes rolled back as she unloaded all her tension in a continuous thrash of passion.
We needed another change of sheets before we could sleep. As I lay there afterwards, watching her drift off with the low light washing over her face, I felt genuine contentment. Ok, I think I’m going to say it.

Dear readers…I was falling in love.

Breakfast the next morning was a little awkward at first, sat around a table with the three sisters each giving each other knowing looks and flashing me their smiles. Pheobe and Marie seemed suitably relaxed and noticeably non-combative in conversation with each other and Marie simply could not stop grinning at me every time we made eye contact.

I could only hope that the day would progress in a similar way.

Yeah right, as if it is EVER that easy.

-

Karen was the first to arrive just after noon. The twins had been sent to prep the pool and unload all the food for the BBQ. Leaving Riley with Karen and I by the front door.

‘Are they going to be ok do you think?’ said Karen, nodding her head towards the pool area.

‘Oh, don’t worry,’ said Riley, ‘they’re in a good mood, subdued. They might get a little rowdy with the booze, but they shouldn’t get triggered…unless somebody deliberately triggers them.’

It was true that the twins had attended one of the tournament nights a few months back, but they had been very much relegated to the audience.

Today, they were going to have to interact with the rest of the league members. I suppose Riley was hoping that they might even be able to join at some point. Lofty hopes, but I suppose there had to be something to aim for.

‘So, we’ve got Jane and Stella fighting for the number one slot today, but I’ve had an idea about something else we could get up to today. Let’s call it a series of challenges.’

‘Like what?’ I asked.

‘I’ll let you know, I have a good idea, it’ll be fun, and I promise you won’t get hurt…probably. We can have a few single fall fights as well if anyone wants, like we did on the beach.’

I liked the sound of that. I was already well over thirty degrees outside at the peak of summer and I could guess that poor Nicole would be as at home as she was at the beach party. I went to the pool area with Karen to wait for the others while Riley changed.

Marie wore the same jean shorts from yesterday but wore a white short sleeved open fronted shirt and had once again tied the ends in a knot under her breasts leaving her midriff nicely out and exposed for me to look at. Her plain white bra cupped her “assets” nicely behind the shirt leaving just a little of the material visible. Phoebe had gone for cream-coloured shorts and a white cropped halter top keeping her “assets” front and centre. The question of weather of not Pheobe would be interested in any of the usual post-fight activities with other women was still unanswered. Marie seemed keen enough when we had discussed the league in passing but I wondered if she would be as keen on the bottom as on top. Not that post fight sex was a requirement, but some kind of forfeit was required. If last night had been anything to go by, she seemed quite willing to submit herself in the right circumstances.

The first two to arrive were Suki and Kelly. Suki was looking quite different these days. She carried herself with much greater confidence after her run of recent results and she was visibly more toned after hitting the gym almost every day since we’d been training. She’d cut her hair slightly shorter, too short for her usual pony tail but enough to hang below her ears with bangs across her forehead. She wore a pair of ¾ length black leggings and a short sleeved black top exposing her midriff. I thought for a moment she was looking like a mini-Nicole except that she was smiling as she usually did.

‘Hey!’ she beamed, dashing up to me and giving me a fist bump, ‘did you see?’

‘That you beat Becky? Oh yes, I saw, congratulations!’

‘Am I getting good or what?’ she said hand on hip and posing in front of me.
‘Just don’t let it go to your head,’ I said. Marie slipped her arm around mine as she stepped up beside me, ‘Ok, introduce me,’ she said.

‘Oh, yes. Suki, this is Marie, one of Riley’s sisters, Marie, this is one of my trainees, Suki Sato.’

There was a tentative handshake with Marie seeming physically tense. Suki, for her part didn’t detect anything, ‘Hello! He’s a really good trainer, helped me a lot to get better. Oh, look at your shoes! They are so cool, I love that style.’

Marie flushed, seemingly not sure what to do with the complement. Instead, for some bizarre reason, she jerked Suki forward into a brief hug, ‘Thanks,’ she said before releasing her. Suki took it in her stride, and we exchanged a little more small talk before she moved off to see Karen.

‘Was I weird?’ she asked after Suki had walked away.

‘No, that was fine. Just relax.’

‘I’m weird,’ she said, looking down at her shoes.

‘No, you are not Marie, you’re perfectly normal, just try to enjoy things.’
‘I’m going to get a beer,’ she replied, going onto her tiptoes to kiss my cheek before walking off towards the beer tent where Pheobe was stood talking to Kelly. Pheobe was quite normal in this kind of setting, arousing no suspicion of the ‘just bleed’ maniac behind the eyes, temporarily suppressed.

Gradually, the others arrived. Ruth wore a yellow playsuit, one piece dress like top plunging into mid length shorts and a tie around the waist. The material was almost see through, exposing her yellow bikini two piece underneath. Stella appeared in a white vest top and black shorts, her hair loose around her head and her dreadlock tips recoloured once more to a mixture of blue and red. Rachel slouched in a few minutes later, blue leggings and oversized blue t-shirt hanging off one shoulder. Dani and Becky arrived together. Dani in a pair of cutoff jean shorts like the twins but with a white boob tube across her chest. (I had the one from our most recent fight at home as a trophy 😊 ) Becky wore cargo pants and a green vest top, her messy hair tied back in a loose pony tail.

I wandered around talking to the others until I caught a glimpse of a black BMW grinding its way up the track from the road…Nicole. I excused myself from talking to Becky and quickly walked through the hedge to the parking area, away from everyone else. I still felt that mixture of excitement and fear meeting Nicole, even with our boundaries established. Her car drew up, the huge wheels crunching to a halt on the stones beside Riley’s charger.

Now, you know that Nicole tends to have three modes of dress, Gothic vampire Nicole, Lazy Gothic vampire Nicole, and Dominatrix Nicole but today, we saw something a little different…as she got out of the car, I took a sharp breath on seeing her.

Looking at her bottom to top she wore quite conservative, plain black boots and a pair of black ripped jeans. The rips and holes ran down both legs and exposed pale skin and pieces of her dark tattoos in equal measure. The wore a thick black belt around her waist and a long sleeved, very tight, black top tucked into her trousers. A pair of handcuffs were clipped to her belt like an accessory, each bracelet closed around a belt loop on her right hip. On the black top she was wearing was a huge brilliant white Celtic cross right across her chest, the extremities of the design stretching to her underarms and from her neckline to her belly. It was quite striking. A thick black choker with silver studs ran around her neck and her black hair was in its usual shaggy state around her head with the standard black lips, fingernails and eyes. Was this…death metal Nicole? Either that or a neo-modern satanic templar knight on a day off from crusading. I sensed eyes behind the sunglasses focusing on me as she pushed the car door closed and walked slowly towards me. I felt weak at the knees already. Despite the boundaries we had established, her dominant personality was not so easily brushed off on coming face to face with her. I was curious about her fight with Jane. It had clearly been a close one, but I didn’t dare say anything to her. I’d ask Jane later.

‘Hello Mis-…Nic,’ I said, having to autocorrect myself quickly. It would be embarrassing to call her “mistress” in front of everyone, even though I think most of the league members knew that we spent time together in that kind of dynamic. She smiled at my slip of the tongue as she casually walked over and stood in front of me. Without the massive platform boots she normally wore, we were almost the same height, even though her boots today still gave her an inch over me. She pulled her sunglasses off and gripped the end of one of the arms with her brilliant white teeth, slowly folding it closed before snapping the other arm closed with her fingers and tucking them into her back pocket. Her chest protruded under her top, deforming the white cross motif in a way that made it hard to keep from looking at her breasts. I steeled myself and kept my eyes on hers.

‘You look…amazing,’ I finally said after we stared at each other for a few moments, a blank expression on her face making her all the more intimidating. She simply smiled and tilted her head a little, staring me down in the most incredibly draining way.

‘Thanks,’ she said, pausing for a moment before laughing, ‘You need to relax, chill the fuck out. You’re not my subby boy here, remember? We are supposed to behave normally the rest of the time, aren’t we? That’s what you wanted? Wasn’t it?’

‘Y-yeah, I am…I mean, I do…did! I mean, ah shit. Sorry, Nic, it’s not easy.’

‘I get that. Trust me it’s perfectly normal. Our dynamic will be hard to shake when we’re together, just remember the boundaries we set, and you’ll loosen up huh? Not that don’t approve, but you’re behaving in a very…submissive way right now. Assert yourself, ask me something.’

‘Ok…ahh, well, I have been wondering something.’

‘What?’

I smiled, ‘Do you own any clothing that isn’t black?’

Nicole smiled again, stepping forward until she was almost pressed up against me. She looked down and my gaze followed hers. She hooked her thumb into her belt and pulled the waist of her jeans out a little so I could see down there. Red laced panties.

I gulped, almost choking on my own spit, ‘Oh.’

‘The bra is the same colour, but you’ll just have to take my word for it,’ she whispered.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked back up at her; a few strands of her hair billowed across her eyes in the breeze. After a few seconds, we both laughed out loud. Nicole spun me around and slipped her arm around mine, ‘Come on,’ she said as we started walking, ‘you can get me a drink. They’d better have some decent Bavarian lager.’

‘I made sure Riley got some,’ I replied, feeling much better…for the moment.
The music was up and the drink flowing. Laura arrived a few minutes after Nicole, wearing a very low slung red vest top that barely supported her tits and brown shorts that showed off her booty. Amber had appeared from somewhere, the slim redhead dressed in black shorts and a matching bikini top. Alex and Leanne arrived and finally, Jane appeared dressed to fight, tight navy blue shorts and matching sports bra visible under her track pants and open shirt. She was wearing her glasses more these days, red frames with rectangular lenses. Riley came down the stairs from the house wearing an open necked white romper suit and wide straw hat. She winked at me from behind the thick black rims of her glasses as she strolled over to the beer tent. Karen called everyone together a few moments later.

‘Ok everyone gather round. Welcome to the second league social, today Riley has kindly hosted for us,’ a little clap followed, and Riley smiled graciously, ‘So today we have one big fight scheduled. Jane and Stella are going to fight to the right to face the champ in his first title defence. In addition, we are going to have a series of little challenges to participate in, no obligation. If anyone wants to have a few tussles, single fall fights for a bit of fun, no change in league standing then write your names on the board over there and we’ll have some fun. Food is coming, lots of drink and the pool as well if anyone get too warm. Remember, today is a fun social day, I know there are a few rivalries in the league and a bit of bad blood here and there but all that is shelved today, its chill, ok? Ok, enjoy.’

We broke up as a group and started to mingle. I grabbed myself a beer and started introducing Marie around to a few others while a few people clamoured around the board and arranged a few single fall fights. I glanced and saw a few being arranged,

Laura vs Alex

Becky vs Riley

Ruth vs Rachel

Karen’s special challenge – volunteers – Laura + Riley.

Main event – Jane vs Stella

‘What’s the challenge?’ asked Marie, sipping from her dixie cup as we stood in front of the board.

‘Don’t know, something Karen is cooking up. Think I should put my name down?’

Before Marie could respond I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning my head I found Ruth stood next to me. Without speaking, she took the pen from the board and wrote my name next to hers for the challenge. She gave me a wink as she patted my arm and walked away.

‘Who’s that?’

‘Ruth. She trained me.’

‘She’s…slinky.’

‘She’s Spanish Marie, they are all like that…anyway who would you like to fight, if you could?’ I asked. Marie sniggered, ‘Me? You’re serious? You’d let me loose on one of these girls?’

‘There are rules to the fights, I guess if you can follow them then there no reason why you couldn’t fight in the league sometime.’

She shrugged, ‘Maybe, but you know me, you know what I’m capable of and I’d be afraid of hurting one of them…that being said, I wouldn’t mind a roll with that Japanese girl you trained.’

‘Suki?’

‘Yeah, she seems like fun.’

‘She certainly is, and she’s all smiles and laughs. No nasty aggression.’
Marie laughed, ‘Probably not a good match for me then.’

‘I dunno, let’s find out, SUKI!’ I called.

‘What are you doing!?’

‘I’m going to help you make a friend.’

Marie seemed embarrassed but stood her ground as Suki came over, drink in hand, ‘Hello again!’ she smiled at Marie.

‘Suki is a wrestler, you were training as a pro, weren’t you?’

‘You were?’ said Marie.

‘Oh yeah, back in Japan I wanted to be a pro but my parents, they were not happy so I quit training, in fact, when I came here…’ I smiled and stepped back as Suki and Marie talked intently, moving to one of the tables nearby, ‘Hey, do you wrestle?’

‘I err,’ Marie shot me a side eye look, ‘I’ve rolled around a few times.’

‘You want to do this challenge thing with me?’ she said enthusiastically.
‘Oh…I don’t know, maybe-‘

Suki jumped up and grabbed the pen, adding Marie’s name to the end of the list next to hers, ‘There, I’ll take you on…at whatever it is, kay?’

‘Ok!’

I watched for a few moments, seeing them laugh and slip into conversation before turning and bumping right into Jane.

‘Oh, hey,’ I said, ‘ready for the fight?’

She smiled, rich coffee coloured skin tanning in the sun nicely, ‘Think so.
She’s had me twice but that was a while ago now. I’m ready to set the record straight on who the best in the league it.’

‘Oh, it’s me Jane, I’m the champ, remember?’ I laughed.

‘For now, but I’m coming for you one way or another, either through Stella or later. I’m going to make it like old times, gonna hurt you.’

‘I suppose your new trainee is giving you some new weapons?’

Jane narrowed her eyes and sucked her lips in, ‘Mmmmaybe.’

‘So…I see you got past Nicole.’

‘Easy,’ she replied, lifting her beer bottle to her lips and winking at me.
‘Seriously Jane, Nicole is no joke, how’d it go?’

Jane wiped her lips as she gulped the liquid down, ‘Honestly? It was really tough. I’m still not 100% to be honest but…keep that to yourself.’

‘What happened?’

Jane blew out a breath at the memory, ‘That bitch can kick. Damn near broke my leg inside of five minutes but I took it to the ground, and we rolled right up to the last few minutes, we were so exhausted we kept having to pause mid roll to catch our breath. She was about an inch away from catching me in a head scissors and I ripped a chunk of her hair out trying to pull her into mine, I got out of a camel clutch because she left one arm free, she booted me in the face to get out of a heel hook…’

‘Wow!’

‘Yeah, anyway, got down to the last few minutes and we were scrambling to out feet, I got up, she just, juuuuuust slipped on a tiny bit of sweat and went back to her knee…and I landed a knee strike to her head. She was pretty much out from that, but I dived in, rolled her over and twisted her arm up for the submission. After that we just lay there for the last thirty seconds, I doubt either of us could have gone another fall.’

‘An afterwards?’ I smiled.

Jane shook her head, ‘Nope, that’s just for us.’

We laughed. Those old days were pretty brutal between the two of us and we certainly weren’t going to go back to them. Despite the lack of real heat between us, I would never have a problem getting my hands on this lithe body for a roll any day of the week. I was confident of winning these days anyway. It sounded like her fight with Nicole really could have gone either way.

Jane sauntered off, swinging her hips knowing that I’d be looking, glancing over her shoulder to confirm it, her black pony tail whipping playfully around her shoulders. She looked as good in sweat pants as anything else. A few people were starting to drift towards the mat for the first mini fight of the day. I turned and almost walked straight into Nicole who had clearly just been standing there waiting for me to turn around.

‘Whoa, Nic don’t do that it freaks me out!’

She smiled and tilted her head towards the board, ‘Put us down for a fight.’

‘What?!’

She took a half step closer, ‘Put our names down for a single round fight. It’s been a while since we’ve properly tussled…it’ll be fun,’ she said, showing her teeth in a wide smile.

‘Are you sure?’ I said.

‘Quite sure,’ she said, low and rumbling in the voice she used to use to control me…when she still did. Even now I felt a little phantom pressure in my head, compelling me to obey her. I nodded, ‘Ok Nic, but it’s supposed to be just for fun, remember.’

‘Oh, I’ll have fun,’ she said, giving me one last gleaming smile before turning and scooping a beer bottle from the table on her way to the mat to watch the first fight. I wrote my name next to hers for a single round fight.

‘Ok, first fight!’ called Karen as we saw Laura and Alex either side of the mat stretching. Ruth and Riley were in the pool, both swimming up to the side where the overflow drains met the edge of the mats to watch.

Karen stepped onto the mat and checked that both were ready, ‘Ok, rules for these fights, no time limit but only one fall. Submissions and pins only, nobody needs to fight to the death, it’s just a little tussle for fun, everybody ready? Ok, go!’

The Terror Twins
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-23, 14:24
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

OK, I think he sedated the Twins as much as he can But how would they behave in the league?

I remember that when he first learned about the League he thought it was a combination of Fight and Swinger Club. So there is fight and fuck. Twins probably have no experience with other women. But at least in the beginning if they consider the sex part as a reward they might go along with it. Even Ruth didn’t have experience with women in the first chapter of the Hotel Scuffle

Marie is trying to be a part of the community. Her conversation with Suki made me think that. And they are going to be friends First, they are going to fight, I hope there will be left some Suki after the fight

Nic’s entrance was impressive as always. She relaxed him. Of course, she is much more experience than him in this femdom/real-world situations. And she challenged him to a fight. Maybe she did because she wants him to learn to behave normally around her in public. If he can fight her he can also behave normally. But I am sure there is also another motive for her desire to fight too. I am not saying she is going to be violent as their previous fight but she will want to humiliate him in public. She did before just like Jane and Rachel. She will try to do it again.

Just as I thought Jane vs Nic fight was a very close one. I think the experience made Jane win the fight. Maybe training with Amber paid off as well. But the experience gap is closing. Nic might soon turn the table. Jane didn’t give details about the post-fight activity but I am sure she enjoyed every minute of it.

Laura vs Alex: Normally my money would be on Laura. But Alex needs a big win. She doesn’t want to go back to her whipping girl days. She might surprise me here.

Becky vs Riley: Becky lost to Suki. That was a surprise. Riley is in a losing streak. That will be fun to watch.

Ruth vs Rachel: Unless ropes are not involved Rachel is the favorite here.

Special Event: I sense something special is on the way

Main Event: I can’t wait to read it.

Thanks again.
Old 05-Jun-23, 18:19
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

nice contrast between Phoebe and Maria.

Phoebe got right to it. She wasn’t as vicious as she could’ve been but she wanted to dominate.

Maria was fine with and even enjoyed him dominating her which shows how far their relationship has grown already.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-23, 21:40
Last Achievements

Laura vs Alex

We surrounded the mat, drinks in hand staying back respectfully far enough to make sure they had room if they rolled off the mat. To be fair, if they rolled off in one direction they’d roll into the pool. I was kinda hoping something like that might happen to Laura, imagining what her girls would look like drenched.

Alex and Laura charged each other and locked up a little more brutally than I expected. As far as I knew, they were still good friends, Alex introducing her to the league some time back with a handicap match against me. Still, they were clearly rivals on the mat.

Alex had a serious weight disadvantage and after only a few seconds of feet sliding on the mat, she found herself outmatched by the thicc petite women. Laura ducked under as Alex drove forwards and drove her shoulder into Alex’s stomach, wrapping her arms around her and lifting the taller women off her feet, spinning and throwing her to the mat in her grip, landing on top. Alex seemed slammed by the impact but wrapped her legs around Laura to prevent her immediately getting into full mount. Laura sat back on her heels and started trying to pry Alex’s legs apart as we all cheered. Alex, for her part, decided to squeeze as hard as she could but Laura was a little too big around the stomach for her to lock her ankles, reducing the power of the squeeze. They remained deadlocked for a few moments before Laura half twisted, pushing Alex’s left knee to the mat and pinning her leg down. Alex drew her free leg back and pushed against Laura’s side but the bigger women was able to plant her knee on the inside of Alex’s thigh and drive her weight down. Alex cried out and swung her foot, kicking Laura in the side a few times until Laura had no choice but to keep swatting her leg away, needling her knee into the thinner women’s pinned leg. Alex sat up as far as she could and grabbed Laura’s silvery blonde hair, pulling her towards her and easing the pressure on her leg.

As stable as she was, Laura had to give way under the hair pulling and she fell on top of Alex, her momentum carrying her over into bottom position as Alex sprawled on top and tried to control her arms for a full body pin. Laura bucked fiercely and Alex lost her position, both women going onto their sides and scrambling for control.

‘Wooooo!’ yelled Becky, cheering for her teammate.

‘The taller girl is wasting energy like this,’ said Marie, leaning into my ear, ‘she needs to avoid grappling with her as much as she can, she’ll get worn down soon.’

‘I think that’s Laura’s strategy,’ I replied.

‘It must be interesting,’ she added, ‘all the different fighters with different backgrounds and skills. I mostly fight Pheobe, so we know each other pretty well, we have to work hard to outsmart each other.’

‘Well keep an eye on Suki if you fight her don’t let her pick you up…she’ll dump you on your head!’ I laughed.

Laura and Alex had worked their way to their knees and were locked up in a joint headlock/hairpulling combination with Alex yanking Laura’s head sideways to a painful looking angle. Laura was grimacing but holding on and working her way from her knees to her feet. Alex rose with her and a flurry of punches and knees followed from both as they staggered in a circle, spinning around each other landing strikes where they could. Neither of them were hitting anything vital or painful. For a moment, they sidestepped close to the pool edge, Riley and Ruth pushing back from the edge in anticipation, sloshing a double wave behind them as they trod water…but alas, Laura planted her feet and drove them back into the middle of the mat. It was hot out, a little over thirty degrees and the sweat was already oozing through their clothing as each tried to disengage while staying in relative control.

The turning point came quite suddenly, Laura wrenching her hair out of Alex’s grip and as the pixie tried to grab her again, she met an elbow under her chin. Alex’s head rocked back, and Laura took her chance to land a heavy duty gut punch before spearing into her and bundling her to the mat. Alex couldn’t breathe as Laura pinned her leg painfully again, targeting the same spot and making Alex’s face turn red in pain and desperation as she reached out to try and push her off. Laura landed a neat backhand across Alex’s face before powering forward into full mount. Alex barely had time to flail her arms before Laura’s ass landed on her chest and her thighs closed around Alex’s head.

Gassed, pained and still stunned from the blows, Alex made only a token effort to fight back as Laura held her wrist tight and away from her legs leaving her no escape for the crushed pixie. A few of us started counting as Laura beamed with delight, shaking her head to swish her hair while Alex looked like she was about to burst, her face mushed under the pressure of Laura’s big thighs pressing into the sides of her head.

‘I think that’s all,’ I said.

The count reached ten and Laura released Alex’s arms, letting them flop to the mat while she raised her own over her head, ‘Boom!’ she cheered. The watching crowd cheered and clapped with her as she dropped her arms into a double bicep flex. Alex tapped out on Laura’s thigh, evidently having had enough of the bigger women sitting on her chest. Laura duly rocked back onto her heels and stood, offering a hand to Alex and pulling her up. A quick embrace followed before they both moved off the mat.

I nudged Marie, ‘Laura and the other women over there, Becky, they are the tag team champions for the league. A very powerful combination.’

‘She looked powerful enough on her own,’ Marie replied.

‘Food!’ called Becky from the other side of the pool area where she had been running the BBQ. As we drifted over there, I took a moment to watch Ruth leave the pool. As you can guess, she climbed the ladder, sloshing out of the water with the liquid streaming around every soft curve of her frame encased in the tiny yellow two piece she had put on under her normal clothes. She reached over her head and gripped the base of her ponytail, pulling the hair over her shoulder and slowly sliding her hand down, wringing the water from her light brown strands into a cascade around her feet. She caught me looking as she started strolling over to the food tent and flashed me her trademark smile. I didn’t know what this challenge thing was later, but I was going to get my hands on that body…good enough for me.

I sat at a round table with Riley, Becky, Pheobe, Jane, Leanne and Dani while we ate. I was surprised how hungry I was and I didn’t want to eat too close to my “fight” with Nicole. Unless I wanted to get hammered into the mat like a tent peg I was going to have to be 100%.

‘How you feeling Dani?’ asked Riley, ‘Heard it was a rough one against the champ.’

Dani smiled, ‘You could say that. My throat was sore for a week let’s put it that way.’

‘I know that feeling too,’ said Riley, ‘Our champ has come a long way recently. Confident, powerful, knows how to win. Can be pretty brutal with defeated women’s mouths as well huh? I heard it wasn’t always like that?’
‘Oh, it wasn’t,’ said Jane, lighting a cigarette before leaning back and sipping her beer, non-alcoholic now wanting to remain clear headed for her fight later, ‘when he first came to the league he was as raw as they come. I think you came to watch me and Ruth fight?’

‘Yeah, I watched you beat Ruth and that’s when Karen introduced me to her, gave me to her to train.’

‘Why did you want to join an all female fighting league anyway?’ asked Pheobe.

‘I wanted to test myself. I’ve never been particularly big, strong or had any fighting experience. I knew the league ladies were all trained and skilled and it looked like fun,’ I gave Jane a quick smile, ‘and I wanted to settle a score with my boss.’

Jane laughed, ‘Yeah, how did that go at first.’

‘Bad!’ I replied getting a laugh from the table, ‘but hey, we settled it, right?’

Jane nodded, ‘and I kept training developing. Had a few setbacks along the way, some rough times where I thought about quitting but it’s still a lot of fun and each fight is different. I go into every fight not knowing exactly what I’m going to come up against. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose but we all know what goes on afterwards, so even a loss is fun, and anyway, I’m on a win streak!’

‘For now,’ said Becky, ‘but you’ve got a target on your back now and we’re all coming for it.’

‘Get in line,’ said Jane, ‘I’m first up, after I run through Stella later.’

‘Tough talk!’ said Stella walking past and patting Jane on the shoulder, ‘Imma crush you again grandma!’

A chorus of “ooohhhh!” rang round the table as Jane laughed, ‘I’m 41 next week thank you very much, and I’m in my fucking prime!’

Pheobe and Jane got more drinks and we all parted again, some of us still eating. I went back over to Marie who was in deep conversation with Suki and Stella. I was pleased to see she was engaging well, although she was drinking a little more than the rest of us. I chatted with them for a while waiting for the next fight to start, Laura, Riley and Becky were in the pool while Ruth reclined on one of the sunbeds, sunlight cooking her already tanned body nicely. Nicole, who had remained under the shade for a while was stood with a beer in hand talking to Alex. I was half listening to Suki enthusiastically talking to Marie and Leanne but my attention was on the goth goddess a few meters away. I sometimes enjoyed just looking at her, drinking in the visual of someone so striking. I barely noticed Pheobe coming into view, she was walking backwards, laughing, dixie cup in hand, not paying attention when a moment later she backed into the side of Nicole.

Nicole and Phoebe turned to face each other. Pheobe was not drunk, but she was a little tipsy I could see that, she paused and looked Nicole up and down before laughing, ‘Whoa! Hey, you know Halloween isn’t for a few months huh?’

Suki’s chatter faded out a little more as I focused on Nicole, now turning square on to Phoebe, her face betraying nothing, just staring back at the laughing terror twin.

‘Very funny,’ she said, her accent drawling loudly.

I don’t know if it’s an animal thing. You know the twins seem to be able to tap into that baser range of senses and behaviours, but Pheobe obviously felt that Nicole’s cold stare and indifferent response was some sort of challenge.

Pheobe stopped laughing and straightened up and took a step closer, ‘What’s that accent? Dutch?’

Nicole was taller by about an inch, she tilted her head ever so slightly, ‘Austrian,’ she said simply.

A thought repeated over and over in my head, “don’t don’t don’t don’t don’t” I willed Phoebe to just chill out and walk away, don’t say anything else, don’t make fun of her accent, don’t make any fucking jokes in… a certain direction…like I once did, just DON’T…but I could feel something about to go off. I became aware of Marie too, her hand drifting to my thigh under the table. What would she do? If I tried to intervein, would she try to stop me?
‘What’s this, emo?’ said Pheobe, pointing her finger up and down at Nicole.
‘Goth,’ said Nicole, keeping her voice low and unamused.

‘Phoebe don’t be an asshole!’ called Marie unexpectedly.

‘I’m not, I’m just asking a question,’ she shot back.

‘You’re being a massive asshole Pheebs, walk away.’

‘Yes,’ said Nicole, ‘walk away…little girl.’

‘Oh…’ I muttered.

I saw Pheobe’s head drop a little and the slightest flare in her nostrils. Her fists clenched at her sides and her jaw locked shut. I could almost hear her grinding her teeth.

‘…shit!’

The Terror Twins
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: