Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-22, 01:34
Points: 4,140, Level: 27 Points: 4,140, Level: 27 Points: 4,140, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Breath Control

Up !
One of the best stories i've read here
Looking for the next part(s) !
Old 15-Oct-22, 04:40
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thekiller [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Up !
One of the best stories i've read here
Looking for the next part(s) !
Thanks! I'll post another chapter this weekend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 05:01
saito

This is ridiculously hot. You’ve somehow encapsulated my idea of the perfect woman, and I truly wish there were ladies out there, like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 06:58
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by saito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is ridiculously hot. You’ve somehow encapsulated my idea of the perfect woman, and I truly wish there were ladies out there, like this.
I came into the middle of this story but, this one seems almost perfect. I don't get the feeling this woman loves her male victim, however. She only enjoys overpowering him.

The superior, dominant woman you should seek to marry is the one who torments you because she loves you as much as she loves herself.

She doesn't just love herself and the power she possesses over you.

She also. Loves! YOU!

Last edited by legLover232; 15-Oct-22 at 06:58.
Old 17-Oct-22, 01:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legLover232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I came into the middle of this story but, this one seems almost perfect. I don't get the feeling this woman loves her male victim, however. She only enjoys overpowering him.

The superior, dominant woman you should seek to marry is the one who torments you because she loves you as much as she loves herself.

She doesn't just love herself and the power she possesses over you.

She also. Loves! YOU!
Wow! That was perfectly stated! I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Chapter 5

Chris’ phone buzzed and his heart skipped a beat after seeing the message and the sender.

“You need to be punished. Come over ASAP.”

He was still quite sore after the thrashing he took from Julia and her student during the self-defence class. But presumably Julia just wanted to apologize for how rough she’d been with him.

Chris entered Julia’s lair beaming from ear to ear, he couldn’t wait to see Julia again and was certain she felt the same way. That was until he saw her glaring at him from across the room.

“Chris, You were extremely fucking disrespectful to me today at the dojo.”, Julia said darkly as she advanced on the smaller, confused man.

“W-what? Wait, what did I do?!”. Chris had absolutely no idea what Julia was talking about and was rapidly growing concerned by her mood swing.

“I clearly had you at my mercy in yet another inescapable hold. And yet you acted as if you actually had a chance to escape from my grasp. You clearly tried to embarrass me in front of my students!!”.

Secretly, Julia knew Chris hadn’t done anything wrong but she’d been in a bad mood since he'd left that AM. She was falling hard for him but that type of vulnerability terrified her. She was a warrior, a deadly dominatrix not a lovestruck teenager and she needed to remind herself of that the only way she knew how. She was going to punish Chris with every ounce of her 6’2”, 220lb body. All day, Julia had an overwhelming urge to crush and smother her lover and could no longer hold the burning feeling at bay. She needed him breathless…NOW!

“I fucking warned you about pissing me off! Now I have to punish you and I mean REALLY make you suffer!” she said while still moving towards him. “This time I’m going to flatten and smother you under my 42DDs. I’m gonna plant myself on top of you like a statue and I won’t get up for a loooong time!

Chris barely had time to open his mouth in protest before Julia pounced on him, effortlessly smothering the scared man beneath her and covering him up with her enormous frame. By the time Julia settled on him, there wasn’t very much of Chris visible under her. He struggled to escape but Julia simply pressed her full weight upon Chris until he began to gasp for air. Julia’s lips twisted into an evil grin. She was an expert grappler and very knowledgeable in human anatomy. The BJJ black belt knew she could essentially paralyze the breathing of someone so thin just by centering her mass over his lungs. Chris was scared! His airways were clear and yet he was struggling to breathe simply because she was lying on top of him. She hadn’t even started to use her massive breasts yet but he knew that was inevitable. His panic skyrocketed while Julia took her sweet time crawling up his body until her huge cleavage hung over his face. Chris was already red-faced from the crushing pressure and fighting for whatever air he could find.

Julia paused, smiled down at him and whispered “You’d better try and take a VERY deep breath because it’ll be your last one for a looong time! I’m going to bury you between these babies..”

Without warning Julia wrapped her large muscular arms around the back of his skull and pressed her meaty breasts over his face. Julia bit her lip in pleasure at the thought of Chris being completely covered up by her gigantic body. It must be so scary for him, she mused to herself. Her overmatched prey was trapped in a deadly pin and he knew it.

Chris tried to thrash around but Julia’s overwhelming weight ensured he remained motionless. There was a 80lb difference between them which made it impossible for him to make Julia even wobble a bit. To his horror, Chris could now feel Julia's oppressive bulk sinking deeper into him as she relaxed. In turn his body was slowly compressing and giving way beneath her's. The pain was absolutely excruciating!

“Mmmm, I love it when they struggle!”Julia breathed deeply, letting her cleavage expand further and could feel Chris starting to pass out in her suffocating embrace. She waited until he'd almost stopped moving and then lifted herself off his tiny body for a few seconds. Not because she was merciful but because she wanted to hear his frantic gasps for oxygen before she continued his torture.

“J-Julia! Please! I..”, was all Chris managed to blurt out before she dropped down heavily on him. “Back into breast hell you go..”, Julia growled.

Julia leant forward so that his face was trapped harder against her deep chest and then pushed her large boobs together around his face with her arms. Her hold was now airtight. Chris knew that this sadistic woman would smother him out cold if he didn’t escape. He tried to fight back but now found himself too exhausted to do anything and Julia was in a too good position to be moved. Nothing he tried allowed him any air. Finally he started clawing desperately at her rock-hard arms but by this point the lack of oxygen had almost fully drained him. Chris again tried to gasp for air but could only suck in more of her soft, warm flesh. Chris tried to turn his mouth to the side but his head was held in a vise.

Julia leaned her head down next to his and whispered softly into his ear.
“It wouldn't make a difference even if I let you twist your head. My chest is so enormous that you'd still be drowning in side boob! There’s nothing you can do against me, except hope that I don’t decide to go all the way with you…”,

Once again Julia lifted herself up to grant Chris just enough air to keep him alive and prolong his suffering.

"So Chris, do you have anything to tell me?" Julia said. "Mmmm, because this is your last chance. You might not have another opportunity to speak or breathe..."
After the warning she leaned forward and her breasts pressed on either side of his face, partially obscuring his vision. Each one looked larger than his head.
“U-Ummm....I-I...”Chris thought of a million things including one secret that Julia would freak out over. Time ticked by and eventually he chose to keep it to himself.

"Yessss..." Julia drew out the question as Chris struggled to find an answer. Julia didn’t really suspect anything, she just wanted to see him squirm more.

"Chris, you have no idea what I can do to someone as small as you. Let me demonstrate how easily I can end your life with just a simple hug. Maybe that will inspire some honesty…" With that her arms started to tighten again, she hugged her massive breasts and the head trapped between them until her tanned flesh sealed off Chris's face.

"No-mhmnhmn!” Chris's sounds were muffled as his head was buried between Julia’s breasts. Julia just clamped down harder and completely immobilized him with her thick body.

"That's right. Try to get out of my powerful grip!" Julia gloated as her powerful body punished Chris with long, muscular constrictions to keep him trapped and breathless. The large woman tensed and took another long, deep inhalation, cruelly swelling the massive breasts around Chris's head, blocking any sound, light and air from reaching him.

Chris could only manage muffled moans and screams, truly fearing that she might not let him breathe again.

Julia was really enjoying the struggle of her helpless prey. But the grip she had on Chris could still be more dominant so Julia pressed her wide hips into his soft stomach, crushing his diaphragm with her freakishly oversized lower body. The tall woman was rewarded with another muffled yelp from Chris. Now in addition to her brutal smother, she was also able to fully immobilize and crush his entire upper body. Chris now appeared motionless without even an inch to make a twitch. "Mmmm yesss, nowhere to go and we are only getting started. Save your energy, my tiny victim."

Then to her shock and dismay, Chris somehow found the tiniest sliver of oxygen and quietly gasped it down.

"Very good, little one, I’m impressed! Once I wrap these huge boobs around anyone's head they usually stay stuck in my airtight tomb - with no air in or out. Oh well, I'll just have to pull you in even deeper. Chris, you're not fucking listening to me! I told you it really doesn’t matter what you do, there’s no way to escape my gigantic chest!"

Julia turned his head slightly sideways in her heaving bosom, until his face was forced into the side of one of her huge breasts. It molded perfectly against his mouth.

“Mmmhnmh mnhmnmhnm ppppnhmhnm ahhhhhnp!!” Chris screamed incoherently and struggled all he could. It was hopeless. His face was now pressed flush into her breast. Not even a sliver of breath could get by the perfect seal of her boob.”Mnmbnm mbnm!”

“Now do you understand, baby?” Julia breathed softly and shivered with pleasure as she laid on his body.

Julia finally let him go when his struggles had stopped and his arms hung motionless. She looked down upon him. He was out cold. She had knocked him out with a breast smother and was feeling quite aroused. It was such a turn-on to know she could EASILY end a man's life like that! Julia put her hand down her thong, moaned and again shivered with excitement.

Meanwhile, Chris was gradually regaining his consciousness. Julia pulled his limp form to his feet, cupped his face and then tilted his head upwards to gaze down into his soul.

“I’m not done with you yet. I’m going to use my huge upper body to completely dominate you some more. And I bet you thought I was all ass and thigh power right? WRONG. I can crush your ribs with my arms!” Julia purred.

Julia pulled him up into her broad chest, clasped her mid-forearms and lifted Chris off the ground in a suffocating bearhug. The 220 pound woman leapt high into the air with Chris still trapped in her grasp and let her full weight come crashing down upon him. Fortunately for her victim, Julia had decided to pin him into the bed instead of the hard unforgiving floor. She still squashed Chris like a bug and lay on top of him for an eternity, mercilessly squeezing her prey beneath her.

Chris’s tiny body had once again disappeared into Julia’s mass. He was hopelessly pinned and again quickly losing consciousness. For a while, the room was almost completely silent except for Chris’ whisper-quiet whimpers and Julia’s long sensual moans each time she tightened up. By this point, Julia was squeeeeeezing so hard that she was almost gripping her opposite biceps instead of her forearms. Between the bearhug and being squashed by her weight, Chris was in a horrible state of delirium. He still kept struggling, becoming more scared as Julia intentionally made breathing harder and harder.

Slooooowly constricting her fragile prey with excitement. Julia bit his earlobe and said, “Mmmm...I could end you so easily right now. You won't last more than another 30 seconds with me on top of you. Oh fuck yeah!I can feel all your ribs bending!! First I’ll snap your bones then I’ll crush your internal organs and I WONT STOP SQUEEZING UNTIL YOU BLEED FROM YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!”

Chris knew his end was near. He tried to fight back with everything he had and scream for help. Julia wasn’t concerned at all, there was nothing he could do to stop her. She simply tightened her colossal arms around him and pulled him even deeper into her deadly bearhug once more. This time it was over. Now she had completely silenced and immobilized him. Chris could feel the life leaving his body as the excruciating pain continued to grow. His pulse pounded in his skull. He knew Julia was crushing him to death but couldn’t do a thing to stop her.This was it.

Suddenly she released him and stood up. His oxygen deprived lungs gasped desperately for air.

Julia looked down at him and grinned seductively. She loved nothing more than dominating and torturing guys. This was delicious! Chris was rolling on the floor in agony, his cries breaking the silence of the night.

“Chris, you got off easy. That was just a little taste of what could happen if you ever upset me again. You have no idea how many lethal holds I would just love to try on you, over and over again until I eventually grow bored and then..well then I squeeze for real. Imagine the pressure of that bearhug except but much, much tighter….”

Chris’ eyes widened in shock, his mouth hung agape as he stared up at this muscle goddess. Could she really squeeze even harder than that?! One look at her tanned, bulging thunder thighs confirmed the answer.

“Yeah you got off easy tonight. Fuck you're so lucky I like you….”, Julia said casually and blew him a kiss over her shoulder as she walked to the kitchen. Chris had never been so scared in his life. If she ever discovered his secret she would…Chris gulped in fear and didn’t dare complete the thought.
Old 18-Oct-22, 18:01
Points: 3,314, Level: 24 Points: 3,314, Level: 24 Points: 3,314, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Man this is sooo hot You are the best! But that ending..why are you doing this to us..please tell me that the next part is already finished
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveSunfire For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-22, 23:19
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Really awesome story. Looking forward to every single chapter.
Old 22-Oct-22, 03:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothersub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really awesome story. Looking forward to every single chapter.
I appreciate that. I put a lot of work into this especially considering I'm not a "writer" just a fan who's read a lot of great work on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSunfire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man this is sooo hot You are the best! But that ending..why are you doing this to us..please tell me that the next part is already finished
Don't even worry about that! I'm almost done the next part. There's at least two more chapters. Thanks for your support!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-22, 02:28
Last Achievements

Chapter 6

Text message from Julia: “I was pretty rough with you last night. Come over this eve and I’ll make it up to you.”

Chris had worked late, and it was after midnight when he arrived at Julia's hotel. The storm had soaked his clothes by the time Julia's sleepy eyes opened the door and led him inside. Almost without a word, she slipped off her robe and slipped back into her warm bed.

"Let me warm you," Julia mumbled, her blue eyes barely open beneath tangled brown hair.

Chris stripped off his suit and eagerly climbed under the covers. He tried to kiss her, but Julia pulled her legs up towards her body and guided Chris' head down beneath the duvet and between her strong inner thighs, "Nuzzle in," she whispered, cupping the back of his head and forcefully guiding his mouth against her underwear. Another small adjustment and his nose made her quiver.

She loved the feel of Chris' breath between her smooth legs, so warm and rhythmic and his touch so comforting. His cold lips were forced against the silky white fabric that pulled tightly around her hips.

"I’m gonna to put your face inside me, even if it kills you" she breathed, closing her thighs possessively around his head. Julia smiled and shivered in excitement as Chris' breathing started to sound laboured. Slow deep breaths as he sucked air against her body; her underwear molding more firmly around his features with every breath.

Julia held Chris' head tightly between her legs and slowly thrust her wide hips against his face, "Control the head, control his life…. " Julia mouthed quietly to herself, and smiled contently. With Chris’ head hopelessly trapped, Julia knew he was almost her’s; restricting an opponent's breath made it impossible for them to fight back. Julia’ victim would have to lie still, conserve what little air Julia allowed, and hope like hell for her mercy. Julia moaned softly knowing he was already broken.

Julia lazily crossed her slender ankles and bent her knees to seal Chris in. No one had ever escaped Julia from inside this position. How could anyone compete with her long powerful legs without any air and the overwhelming threat of being put to sleep by her huge thighs. Chris was helpless to resist this powerful woman and he knew it.

“All I have to do is close my legs a little more…..ahhhhhhh”, Julia moaned again from the rush of power. Her mind flashed back to her last streetfight against a much smaller woman. Julia had quickly maneuvered her prey into the same position and made her suffer immensely. Julia took her time suffocating her imprisoned foe with nothing but her wet groin and the sheer mass of her thighs. She took her time slowly enveloping her victim’s face bit by bit. Julia had chosen not to squeeze her, a KO would end it too soon. Yes, it was far more pleasurable to gradually block their airways to watch them struggle and panic for a longer time.

But fortunately for Chris, this wasn't a fight, it wasn't even about the oral sex, this was Julia holding her man captive. This was her way of literally keeping him close. Despite her punishment of him, she really was falling for him and attachment wasn’t easy for Julia. She might release Chris at some point, but for now he couldn't leave her bed.

For Chris, completely enveloped by Julia's strong warm legs, the outside world seemed a long way away. Her thighs felt wonderful around his cold head, but their immense pressure, absolute control and the hypoxic-rush they inflicted was driving him to the edge of an overwhelming orgasm. He wanted Julia to grab his cock, but even he couldn't make sense of the words that his crushed lips mumbled into Julia's underwear.

"Stop struggling, you need to relax there." Julia instructed, easing the pressure of her thighs against his ears for the briefest moment, "Now focus on my movements because I'm going to take away all sound."

Her thighs gripped more tightly, locking Chris in a dark and silent world. Her core muscles were pulsing and sending vibrations through her ass and legs. Chris tried to relieve the pressure by desperately caressing her lower body, but Julia's strong legs quickly disciplined him. Little by little, her thrusting movements slowed as did Chris' breathing. His seemingly headless body lying motionless against her hips. Julia’s thighs were so large that only Chris’ hair was visible when she looked down at her prisoner.

“There, doesn’t that feel nice?," Julia mouthed, delighted by Chris' slow breathing and occasional aroused moan.

Julia straightened her legs and flipped instantly into a figure-four hold. She pulled her underwear down and stretched it over Chris' head so that he was effectively inside her inside out panties with the tight fabric just another barrier to escape. With everything still locked away and buried under the privacy of the duvet, Julia thrust herself against Chris' face and his ever-loving tongue.

It was an amazing orgasm after which Chris seemed to fall into a semi-conscious state with his lips still on her vagina. Julia peeked under the covers to see Chris still caught up inside her panties and she was just too relaxed to free him.

She reached for the lubricant and then for Chris' ever hard cock. The bull-like bucking climaxed and then slowed, and Chris lay peacefully moaning into her body. Julia stretched down to unhook her taut used underwear from his head and pulled it back on to her hips. She then opened her long legs, finally allowing him to take full breaths.

"Stay down there, do not move" Julia whispered, unwilling to let Chris move too far from her clit.
Chris tried to get up quickly but Julia was too fast. She rolled onto her back and pulled her feet closer so that Chris' head and body was in the 'V' shaped gap beneath her legs. His face pushed up against her bottom, and her legs snaked up over his head and chest with one arm caught in between.

"Relax, you’re not going anywhere." she breathed, extending out her legs so that the full weight of her thick thighs pinned him to the sheets.

"Chris, you know how badly I can hurt you in this position. You’d better start kissing if you want me to show you any mercy at all." Julia snuggled closer, lovingly nuzzling up against him. She had always been wary of sexual intercourse but keeping her partner's lips locked between her legs felt both intimate and safe.

Chris was sexually and physically exhausted from his insatiable new woman. His arms wrapped lovingly around her body and his eyes started to close.

"Think of this as a low security prison," Julia breathed.

Chris' eyes flicked open in surprise, gazing up through the small gap between Julia's thigh and the sheet.

"Prison with privileges..."

Chris moaned with arousal as Julia's strong fingers ensnared his cock.

"But try to escape me and I'll put you straight into supermax," Julia moaned as she stroked, "A nice …..deep…. suffocating reverse head scissors clamped shut for the night. Now go to sleep or else..."

Chris shuddered. Julia’s muscular control in a reverse was unbelievable even while sleeping. If she felt naughty, she’d just pull him in nice and deep, so her hefty ass cheeks flexed and spread out, covering his mouth and nose. Julia could easily smother him to death in that hold. Chris climaxed again at the thought of being locked inside her thighs for hours and then passed out in exhaustion.

To be continued
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-22, 02:09
Points: 3,314, Level: 24 Points: 3,314, Level: 24 Points: 3,314, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Mmmmm she's just incredible and sooo strong. Just all sleepy and lazy and still she hardly breaks a sweat while destroying him effortlessly. Her obedient lover was lucky this time that she was just toying with him so he didn't have to focus mainly on just surviving her wrath. This time he could enjoy being dominated and squeezed into oblivion by this powerful goddess because he clearly loves it as much as she loves to punish and torture him..maybe even more

She said that she would love to try some more holds on her poor victim..trying to imagine how is she going to play with her squeeze toy. Maybe some reverse facesitting? I know that she already trapped him in this hold when they first met on the mats..but I'm sure that she loves this sexy and humiliating hold. She could just use her massive gorgeous butt and suffocate him effortlessly and make him earn his freedom from this prison of sexy powerful muscle and seductive feminine curves by either kissing and worshipping her or she could trap him underneath her beautiful ass to make him use his loving tongue once again to please her as she is one insatiable goddess.

Then turn his head and use her juicy booty to press his nose and mouth right into her sexy soft feet. In both holds his face completely buried and held firmly in place as he is forced to sniff and inhale wonderful and alluring smell of her divine body. He has no other choice but to obey his goddess and worship her majestic body and give her what she wants. At this point he already knows very well that resisting Julia is hopeless..not that he ever really wanted to resist this muscular beauty. It is better for him to just enjoy the incredible feeling of being dominated by this gorgeous and powerful amazon queen.. what an experience is it to be imprisoned in her intimate grasp. While still having Chris trapped in that reverse facesitting hold, draining all of his remaining strength from him, she would flex her big sexy muscles in a double biceps pose or maybe she could just casually play with her long and shiny brown hair just to complete the look of a conquering goddess that has her prey lying completely broken underneath her.

Then she could stand over him and just tower over him with her goddess-like 6'2" 220lb frame, pressing her foot down on his chest and enjoy her victory pose. Or maybe she could just easily use her weight to her advantage and press her foot down on his throat while flexing her beautifully sculpted muscular quads and her shapely calves. Then she would move her slender, lovely feminine foot onto his face and cover his mouth and nose..in both of these holds she would easily prevent him from breathing and he would have to earn his way out by kissing her soft soles and cute pedicured toes and caressing her long, smooth and well developed legs while begging his goddess to let him take a breath. She would just look down at him and smile contently and seductively, standing proudly above him like a triumphant amazon warrior. Maybe she should even be wearing a sexy thong and bra with a leopard print to nail the look perfectly. Her huge bulging muscles in combination with perfect feminine curves..her broad shoulders, her beautifully shaped delts and strong muscly arms, not overly muscular..her perfect 42DDs..her flat stomach and her sexy wide hips..her divine round butt and smooth long legs with those shapely huge quads and calves...from her beautiful face to her pretty toes she is one gorgeous, mighty and powerful goddess. Sooo much power..with her feminity untouched..

I know that she just loooves torturing and dominating guys more than anything else buuut maybe she could just ease a little bit sometimes and command her obedient new lover to worship his mistress' divine body from head to toe to show his love and appreciation for her. She definitely deserves to be treated like a goddess she is and she also seems to really like his loving touches sooo who knows..she might enjoy this almost as much as she enjoys destroying and punishing him in her inescapable holds..

It looks like my response is quite long this time and I definitely don't want to somehow disrupt the flow of your amazing story so I hope you don't mind You just clearly put so much time into it and give us so many chapters, one better than the other. I really appreciate your work so I just wanted to give something back and spend a little more time writing my response at the very least and let my imagination run wild a little bit For me this is the best story on this site and I'm really looking forward to every single chapter

Last edited by LoveSunfire; 30-Oct-22 at 14:03.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoveSunfire For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, headscissors ko, smother, suffocate