Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jun-21, 12:51
Points: 2,269, Level: 19 Points: 2,269, Level: 19 Points: 2,269, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gender wars mark 2

Sir Plz add pre fight debate between wrestlers, exciring commentary and very humilating talks between wrestlers during the match and after the match very shameful things like naked wrestler, kiss the ass ,break bones, making slave etc
The Following User Says Thank You to 134703 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 14:06
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134703 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sir Plz add pre fight debate between wrestlers, exciring commentary and very humilating talks between wrestlers during the match and after the match very shameful things like naked wrestler, kiss the ass ,break bones, making slave etc
I'll try, I still want it to resemble wrestling match with a touch of sexual foreplay, but mostly wrestling. Commendatory I will try to add here and there, something I usually do, but I wanted to drop my first ppv & see how it goes. I have tones material, but breaking bones I have included like broken ribs, arm or leg injures, even bleeding without doing it in every match because stale doing it that why for me.

As for adding exchanges between wrestler I do tend to it, although not constantly during matches because it's a lot to fit in, whilst trying to do the wrestling matches the length they tend to go, I just go with the flow without knowing who will win when I start matches & just let it unfold. I try to keep it a tight as possible that it's a wrestling match. If I included all the extras the matches would go on forever & ppv would take forever to complete & eventually I'll lose interest in doing them.

I tend to do 11-13 matches per ppv & it's a lot to add so many extra things, I have pre-match interviews, I'll include commendatory during the matches, some other little hidden gems.

But I don't do nudity on the these shows, there are plenty of others who cater to those on other story line submitted. I like having a point of difference, including having the males win so that it doesn't become predictable, not keen on describing women having limbs broken or left crippled in the ring or divas being nude or topless etc, I try to push the envelope as far as I can, whilst maintaining a wrestling match, but in respectful manner as much as possible because the wrestlers are real not like doing fiction about Hercules or mortal combat etc characters or other stuff which I've done in the past.

I should also state, I am busy with other stuff in my life & limited to how much I get to be on here, sometimes I get locked out of this site & times am away for weeks or months as others will agree, so I'm not on here constantly, I try to add or drop ppv's here & there sometimes I get on a role to drop more than normal it depends the mode I'm in, which is why I keep it as tight as possible to a wrestling match, but I will take things into consideration from you & other people's suggestions.

You can check my previous work under sablebomb, I have dropped other stories outside wrestling where I add some of the things you asked for, like gladiator or superman etc being practically sexual dominated, even ones with celebrities vs superhero's/wrestlers.

Last edited by sable1; 30-Jun-21 at 23:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-21, 03:26
Last Achievements

RAW SHOW 1

* WARNING READER BE AWARE FOR SEXUAL REFERENCES, SOME VIOLENCE & SWEARING, IF OFFENDED PLEASE STOP READING.

COMMENTATORS

JIM ROSS
Welcome folks to RAW SHOW coming off the back of successful GENDERMANIA. Will be another show worth watching. I must admit never thought I'd see the day calling strictly intergender matches. But as they say, never say never in professional wrestling. As I introduce my co-commentator Jerry Lawler.

JERRY LAWLER
Always good to be here especially surrounded by puppies from wall to wall, I can't wait to see the action.

JIM ROSS
Sorry folks we weren't present at GENDERMANIA, but management took the view to try to do the show with as little commendatory as possible, but not to be. But we don't aim to take away from the action, will just keep it on the simple basis with our comments.

JERRY LAWLER
That's right & we will see many wrestlers that didn't perform at GENDERMANIA making their debuts tonight, so that should be exciting for our viewers. Lets head to the ring for the first match.

MATCH 1
1 ON 2 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HART FOUNDATION
VS
EVA MARIE
BELL SOUNDS

Eva Marie in a 1-2 handicap tag match she was in action at the ppv, as she faces off with Jim Neidhart to being with as they grapple in the middle of the ring as Eva Marie HEADLOCKS him to force him to one knee as he grabs her hair to pull on it ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ), as she HEADLOCK PUNCHES him to the face ....... ONE, ............ TWO, .......... THREE TIMES with referee checking it was a open fist. Eva Marie allows Jim Neidhart to get up whilst still in the STANDING HEADLOCK to scope him up to BODY SLAMS him near the top right of screen corner as he gets up in the corner Eva Marie DOUBLE DROP KICKS him against the corner, then gets up to walk away twirling her hair to give herself room to RUNNING CORNER SPLASHES him as she peels off him immediately to leave him to fall to the canvass as Eva Marie applies a ARM BAR behind his back on the canvass to him using her knees to press down on the hold too. Jim Neidhart is frustrated & swearing at her for making him look foolish as she allows him to get up, but Eva Marie easily scope up Jim Neidhart to walk over & BODY SLAMS him in his team's corner then tell Bret Hart "COME ON, THE BEST THERE IS, THERE WAS & EVER WILL BE, LETS SO IF THAT'S TRUE ", as Eva Marie & Bret Hart lock up straight away as they aggressively grapple for the upper hand, as Eva Marie SNAP SUPLEX him to the canvass to get up to HAMMER LOCKS him as he tried to grapple again with her. Eva Marie ARM DRUG TOSSES Bret Hart to the canvass as Neidhart from behind SPEAR TACKLES her from behind.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

The Hart Foundation needed to do something & smart work by their manager Jimmy Harte to get Neidhart to pearl harbor attack Eva Marie.
JERRY LAWLER
Eva Marie was having her way with the multiple time champions, but now lets see Eva Marie overcome this.

Bret Hart has Eva Marie in a OCTOPUS STRETCH as he works the hold bending her arm back as far as he can, as Eva Marie counters to TILT A TWIRL GUTWRENCH BACK BREAKS Bret Hart over her right knee to stretch him out over her knee as she shakes her hair off her face in the process, as she is heard thrash talking her opponent to show something to her, as he DOUBLE KNEE her to the face as he escape with a ARM BAR behind her back to ARM BAR/ BELLY TO BACK SUPLEXES her to the canvass, as Bret hart now DOUBLE KNEE DROPS her to the chest to then ARM LOCK her sitting up as he now thrash talks her about what she was saying to him. Eva Marie grapples to her feet as Bret Hart ABDOMINAL STRETCHES her, as Eva Marie STOMPS his boot to BACK ELBOWS him to the face then OSAKA STREET CUTTERS to pull him up to scope up Bret Hart easily & swiftly to POWER BOMBS him as she lays him out cold as she covers him for the .... ONE, .... TWO, .... COUNT, as JIM NEIDHART BREAKS THE COUNT !, as Eva Marie was dragged off him by her legs, as he pulls her up to BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEXES her illegally as he is told to head back to his spot on the apron, as Bret Hart gathers himself, as he is slowly getting up, but still groggy, as he DROP KICKS Eva Marie to the chest to upend her, then gets up as he KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Eva Marie whom BICYCLE SCISSOR KICKS him to the head & face as she DOUBLE HIGH BOOT FENDS OFF Bret Hart to then FLYING CROSS BODY takes down him as she back rolls to her feet holding onto Bret Hart as Jimmy harte is screaming at the referee to do his job, as Eva Marie DOUBLE KNEE BACK BREAKS Bret hart leaving him in sheer agony as she covers him .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ... COUNT, as BRET HART BREAKS THE COUNT !, as Eva Marie applies a SITTING CHIN LOCK.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS
Eva has been very good in this match & handling the HART FOUNDATION with ease it must be said, sure they have their moments, but not for long.
JERRY LAWLER
Eva Marie a very talented sexy wrestlers who loves using seduction to get into the soul of her opponents as she uses that as a weapon to defeat her opponents who are captivated by her beauty.

Eva Marie working the hold as Bret Hart is battling to his feet, as Eva Marie applies a STANDING SURFBOARD pulling both his arms behind him as she mocks him "SO MUCH FOR THE BEST THERE IS, THERE WAS & WILL BE, BEING TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS BY SEXY GODDESS ME ", as Eva Marie now SPIRAL POWER SLAMS him to the canvass, as she pulls him up to STANDING SLEEPER HOLDS Bret hart whom is calling out to Jim Neidhart as she uses Bret Hart to HURRICANRANA HEADSCISSORS TOSSES Jim Heidhart to the canvass as she simultaneously REVERSE DDT'S Bret hart to the canvass too. Eva Marie pulls up Jim Neidhart to POWER DISPLAY him then walk over to hurl him onto the announcer table as they scatter to avoid the table exploding on impact. Bret Hart is up but groggy as Eva Marie PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS him to TRIANGLE HEADSCISSORS him, telling him come on Bret Hart ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, ... SECONDS ) as Eva Marie tells Bret Hart " FIGHT ME BRET, THIS IS TOO EASY, I AM SINGLE HANDLY TAKING THE HART FOUNDATION APART, BTW JIM NEIDHART IS OUT COLD ON THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE I THREW HIM OUT ONTO , SO YOU ARE ALL ALONE WITH ME & MY SEXY LEGS THAT CAN CRUSH A WATER MELLON ", as Bret Hart manages to roll over but is now face down in the TRIANGLE HEAD SCISSORS applied by Eva Marie whom digs her fingernails into his upper back for good measure too as she tells him " YOU ARE THE ENVY OF EVERYMAN & WOMAN RIGHT NOW ENJOY IT AS I MAKE YOU SUBMIT, SINCE YOU WON'T FIGHT ME " as Bret Hart is fighting to escape, but the submission hold is wielded shut on him with her vice like legs wrapped around his head face down in her crouch ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ), as he is tapping out, as Jim Neidhart is being attended to by the medical personal at ringside, as Eva Marie gradually releases the hold, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS
Eva Marie prevails in our opening match as she defeated HART FOUNDATION on her own, as the male superstars start the night off not the way they wanted.
JERRY LAWLER
I wish I was placed in that hold, i sure wouldn't have tapped out if I was in Bret hart's position.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
EVA MARIE

END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
At GENDERMANIA PPV we witnessed mu guest at this time Ultimate Warrior lose to Carmella, tonight he seeks vengence for that lose. Warrior how do you feel about this match up.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
At GENDERMANIA I was overcome with sheer beauty of Carmella so i didn't focus on the job at hand. But Carmella tonight you & the all the warrior fans will see the real Ultimate Warrior sent by the gods to wreck havoc upon anybody who dares confront me.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
How many gods are there Warrior.

ULIMATE WARRIOR
Enough for plenty, but all pulling for as I was sent to show the power of the Warrior, they have given the strength the almighty to defeat all comers by my bare hands, tonight Carmella your sexual beauty will not be enough to prevent me crushing you with my bare hands.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Warrior many pundits believe you aren't capable of defeating Carmella, you are were beaten & submitted to her.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
Mean Gene you speak the truth I did tap out, I humiliate not only me, but the gods who now feel shamed by my surrender so meekly to a mere mortal woman. But Carmella I will bring the power & strength combined of all the gods in the universe to defeat you & make you pay for defeating me, it is the worst mistake you have made in your life.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Why do you think you will win, what makes you so sure you won't be beaten again. I'm only asking the questions those fans want answered.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
You see these hands Mean Gene, these hands can crush the strongest of strong men, what do you think the gods who gave me these powers will do upon a mere sex beauty. She is beautiful, but tonight I correct all things in the universe to resume normally. Carmella you need to ask yourself something as a hoist you in the air in my MILITARY PRESS do you feel the fear & power that will destroy you, you know the answer to that question is yes you will be scared. Carmella I will break you, I will hurt you & I will defeat you.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
There goes Ultimate Warrior to the ring ready for a war.

MATCH 2
1 ON 1 MATCH

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
VS
CARMELLA

BELL SOUNDS

Ultimate Warrior raced down to the ring & immediately attacked his opponent in the corner with a CORNER CLOTHES LINE as Carmella is shaken by it, as Ultimate Warrior pulls her up to STRONG IRISH WHIPS her from the bottom right of screen corner to the top left of screen corner, but Carmella REVERSE WHIPS him as he slams into the corner that stagger from it into a POWERFUL CLOTHES LINE that back flips him to the canvass, as Carmella pulls him by by his hair from the canvass as Carmella SHORT LINE CLOTHES LINES him so powerfully it backflips him again to the canvass. Carmella pulls Ultimate Warrior to his feet to MILITARY PRESS HOISTS him in the air as she walks about the ring ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN SECONDS ) then FORWARD SLAMS him to the canvass at the foot of the top right of screen corner. Ultimate Warrior pulling himself up using the corner to his feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Carmella SPINNING RIGHT HOOKS him to the face as he cannons in to the corner that flops to the canvass. Carmella stands over Warrior "THE GODS MIGHT HAVE CHOSEN YOU WARRIOR, BUT ALL THE GODS COMBINED AREN'T A MATCH FOR A SEXUAL GODDESS LIKE ME, NOW PREPARE TO BE HUMILIATED BEFORE YOUR GODS, AS YOU WORSHIP ME AS YOUR TRUE GODDESS & FORSAKE ALL OTHER GODS BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU TONIGHT '", as Ultimate Warrior is pulled up as Carmella BEAR HUGS him off his feet as he is draped over her left shoulder as he grimaces in pain from the submission hold squeezing his waist as she demonstrates her power to Ultimate Warrior. Ultimate Warrior trying to summon the power to break free, as Carmella squeezes tighter on him as he lets out a huge cry of disappear & one of hopelessness. Ultimate Warrior now trying to grab the far side of the ring ropes just behind Carmella whom SPINEBUSTER SLAMS him to the canvass as he looks up to see her hold up his legs to SPINNING TOE HOLD into a STF on Warrior on the canvass.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

OMG I feared for Carmella's safety before this match, now I fear for Ultimate Warrior's sake he forsakes all gods & worships Carmella.
JERRY LAWLER
I would worship her in a instant, Warrior don't bge a fool succumb to this goddess & she will spare you more pain.

Ultimate Warrior is released, as Carmella pulls him up as Ultimate Warrior RIGHT HOOKS Carmella to the face, she takes it then LEFT HOOKS him to the face to knock him down to the canvass. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS LATER ) Ultimate Warrior is up on his feet, as Carmella lets him LEFT HOOK her to the face, but Carmella RIGHT HIGH KICKS him to back flip him with the force to land on the top rope main camera ropes dangling, as Carmella walks over to pull him, pulls him slightly away from the ropes whilst his legs rest on the main camera top rope to HANGING DDT's him as she drives his face into the canvass, as he reaching for the ropes, Carmella pulls him up by his trunks giving him a wedgey as she places him onto her shoulders to TORTURE RACK into a SPINNING SPIRAL POWERSLAMS him. Carmella now mounted sits on his chest as she LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION HOOKS his face ....... ONE, ..... TWO, ........... THREE, .............. FOUR, ............. FIVE, .............. SIX TIMES, then breast smothers him as she pins him with the move on the canvass .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE COUNT, as ULTIMATE WARRIOR POWER KICKS OUT sending her orbiting off him & landing on the referee to make him stop doing the count. Ultimate Warrior gets to his feet shaking the ropes far side of the ring like he is going to rip the ropes from there hooks, as he turns to confront Carmella as he LEFT & RIGHTS her to the face .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE TIMES, as Carmella takes his best shots, then Carmella LEFT & RIGHTS him to the face snapping his head side to side .... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE, .... FOUR, ....... FIVE TIMES, as Carmella has him on the ropes as she places the palm of her hand to squeeze his face then pull him away from the ropes to ONE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS Ultimate Warrior as he dangles from this move "WHERE ARE YOUR GOD NOW WARRIOR, WHY DON'T THEY SAVE YOU FROM MY BEATING, YOU FOOL, DID YOU THINK THAT LITTLE TEMPER TAMDRUM WAS GOING TO OVERCOME ME, YOU WILL PAY FOR DISRESPECTING YOUR GODDESS ', as Carmella CHOKE SLAMS him to the canvass then places him a SLICE BREAD SCISSORS LOCK as Warrior is gasping for air as she makes him struggle for all his worth, as Carmella.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Ultimate Warrior refusing to submit, it feels like Carmella will need to break him, to destroy him in the ring tonight in front of the entire world.
JERRY LAWLER
I think Carmella wants that, she wants him to fight it seems to drive her to dish out more punishment as it excites her doing it.

Ultimate Warrior powers to his feet as Carmella dangles upside & Warrior HAMMER THROWS her by her leg into the top left of screen corner as she slammed into the corner with power & lands on the canvass sore, that's one way of escaping from her submission hold. Ultimate Warrior RUNNING PUNT KICKS her to the chest on all fours lifting her off all fours as she is gasping for air. Ultimate Warrior has exploded into action, as he pulls Carmella up in the corner to LEFT & RIGHT BODY SHOTS her[B] ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ............. THREE, ........... FOUR TIMES, to immediately ONE HANDED CHOKE LIFT in the corner choking her against the top left of screen corner ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE SECONDS ) then turning it into a CHOKE TOSS to the canvass as she rolls along the canvass to the middle of the ring. Carmella is pulled up to her feet as Ultimate Warrior SHORT ARM CLOTHES LINES her so powerfully it back flips her twice before she landed on the canvass, as Ultimate Warrior is pounding on his chest, as he gods have awoken him as he is hell bent on destruction of Carmella now, as he pulls her up to walk her to the main camera ropes to KNIFE EDGE CHOPS her ...... ONE, ......... TWO, ............................ THREE, ................................ FOUR TIMES then Ultimate Warrior KARATE SPIN KICKS her to the face as the main camera ropes held her up as she sinks down to her knees, as Ultimate Warrior pulls her up to her feet immediately to yell in her face "MY GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS, NOW YOU WILL PAY CARMELLA, FEEL THESE HANDS CRUSH YOU ", as Ultimate Warrior STRONG IRISH WHIPS her from the main camera to the far side of the ring on her return Carmella SHOULDER BLOCKS Ultimate Warrior then DOUBLE SPINNING REVERSE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face, as Ultimate Warrior was rocked by the blow, as Ultimate Warrior blocks her follow up HIGH KICK then BEAR HUGS her as Carmella breaks free, only for him to hold onto her via a REAR WAIST LOCK that turns into a FULL NELSON LOCK as Carmella is battling to escape as he maintains the submission hold.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What a epic match we are witnessing, this match is incredible the sheer brutality of the match is something to behold as Carmella is weakening her resolve is being put to bed.
JERRY LAWLER
Don't count her out just yet, she wants to show Warrior she is his god to worship.

Carmella facing the right of screen camera powers out of his FULL NELSON LOCK as Ultimate Warrior hands tremble as she prays his arms apart to drape him onto her back to SNAPMARE him to the canvass to OCTOPUS STRETCHES him on the canvass, as they both scream, Carmella applying the hold with her gorgeous sexy legs & Warrior trying to escape ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVNE SECONDS ) as he powers to his feet to MULTIPLE POWER BACK BREAKS her ......... ONE, .......................... TWO, ................................... THREE, .................................................. ......... FOUR, ............................... FIVE TIMES, before he still holds onto her to LAST CURTAIN CALL TOSSES her away to the canvass Carmella rolls along the canvass to the left of screen ropes as Ultimate Warrior is up to running around in circles as he feeds his adrenalin surge than charges her to ROPE CLOTHES LINE with so much force it back flips her from not only inside the ring, but beyond the outside floor where she lands on the entrance landing heavily front on & that has shaken her. Ultimate Warrior climbs to the top turnbuckle pad bottom left of screen as he pounds is chest then awaits for Carmella to get to her feet, as Ultimate Warrior FLYING CROSS BODIES a long way through the air only to be caught by Carmella who doesn't stagger or stumble & she MILITATY PRESS DISPLAYS him to the world ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ....SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) then hurls him to the ring floor area where she PUNT KICKS him to the face so hard he goes from all fours to being lifted & flipped onto his back as he is sprawled out after that blow. Carmella jumps onto his chest to land on the ring apron with her back him then uses the top rope left of screen to CORKSCREW MOONSAULT SPLASHES Ultimate Warrior still lying down on the outside floor & that KNEE BRACES for impact winding her something fiercely as a result leaving them both down hurting from the physical toll this match has taken from them.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Ultimate Warrior is down, Carmella is down, who wants this the most now.
JERRY LAWLER
Intergender wrestling is here to stay & the fans love it, look at them lapping it up, the atmosphere is so loud it is echoing throughout the arena.

Carmella is pulled up by Ultimate Warrior whom FISHERMAN SUPLEXES her on the outside floor, then pulls her up to scope her up to hold her cross ways to BATTERING RAMS her lower back against the bottom left of screen ring post ........ ONE, ........... TWO, .................. THREE, ........... FOUR TIMES, then DOUBLE KNEE SIDE BREAKS her leaving her distraught on the outside floor. Ultimate Warrior holds up his arms as if the victor ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Carmella rises to her feet as Warrior turns around Carmella SUPER KICKS him to the face then grabs him before he falls down in a DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, ....THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) then rolls under the bottom rope then back out to break the referee 20 count, Carmella now pulls Warrior to his feet as she hoists him into the air high above her head to RING POST POWER BOMBS him back first against it, as he is slams into it with all the power she had & bounces off it coming off second best, as he is left face down on the outside floor, where Carmella pulls up Ultimate Warrior to his feet "YOU ARE A WORTHY WARRIOR FOR YOUR GOD, BUT STILL NO MATCH FOR YOUR GODDESS, THE SEXUAL GODDESS " as she POWER LIFT TOSSES him into the ring, then climbs onto the ring apron, then back inside the ring, as Ultimate Warrior is crawling along the canvass to reach the far side of the ring, but Carmella cuts him placing him in a CAMEL CLUTCH as she has him in agony, he is screaming in sheer agony from the brutality of this submission hold on his banged up body from today's match ( as .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS PASS ) as he powers to his feet to club away at her behind her at her legs to force her to swivel into position for him to SPINE BUSTER POWER SLAMS her to the canvass, but he pulls her up to POWER BOMBS her immediately there after to add to her being slammed down. Ultimate Warrior despite being bloodied, bruised & battered all over has risen Carmella to her feet again, then POWERBOMBS her again & again before releasing her. The crowd anxious about what they are witnessing, as Ultimate Warrior hoists Carmella in air as she RAPID RIGHTS him to the face held high in the air .... ONE, .... TWO, ..... THREE TIMES, as he POWER BOMBS her again. Ultimate Warrior exhausted, as he pulls up Carmella with loose arms from the beating he has taken as the blood has covered his face to show that as he propels Carmella in the air with his MILITARY PRESS SLAMS her to the canvass, where he attacks the ropes slower than ever seen before to return off the right of screen to SPLASHES DOWN on her, as he really flops down on her to hook her legs .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATOR
JIM ROSS

What a match this was, no doubt this isn't the last time we see these two face off, it will be a promoters dream to have these two face off again, listen to the fans giving a standing ovation to both combatants exhausted before being able to stand up.
JERRY LAWLER
It was a match that had everything & kept you in suspense who would prevail, well that was answered just now.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
ULTIMATE WARRIOR

END OF MATCH 2
COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 4
1 ON 1 MATCH

MANDY ROSE
VS
JOHN CENA
BELL SOUNDS

John Cena & Mandy Rose square off in our next match, as they move about the ring Mandy Rose LOU THEZ PRESS into a MOUNTED MAT SLAMMING his head off the canvass .... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE TIMES, they they roll around the canvass grappling as John Cena ends up in the ropes left of screen with Mandy Rose as they break. Mandy Rose is up with her back to the middle of the ring & right of screen as she locks up to Cena in a grapple lock up as Cena SIDE STANDING HEADLOCKS Mandy Rose ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) whom SIDE SUPLEXES him to the canvass where she gets up to SPINNING VOLLEY KICKS him to the chest whilst on his knees to then KARATE LEG CHOMP KICKS him to the back of his head as he was bent over whilst on his knees leaving him face down on the canvass, as Mandy Rose moves in to kneel beside after rolling him on his back she clamps a SHOULDER LOCK on Cena whom is battling to escape from this hold straight away, as she allows him to get to his feet immediately as he walks backwards to the top left of screen corner as Mandy Rose JAPANESE ARM DRUG TOSSES him to the canvass as they both pop up to CLOTHES LINE TAKE DOWN each other & both hit the canvass. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) Cena applies a CHIN LOCK on Mandy Rose as he tries to get something going in this match up, but she gets to her feet to JAWBREAKER him to force him to release her. Mandy Rose now pulls up Cena to MIDRIFF PUNCHES him with her back to the main camera ........ ONE, ............ TWO, ................. THREE, ............................... FOUR, ............................................ FIVE TIMES as he falls to the canvass curled up. Mandy Rose pulls Cena up to his feet as she scopes him up to SNAKE EYES him into top turnbuckle pad top left of screen corner, as she pulls him away from the corner with a BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX as he gets up from behind Mandy Rose running in her sexy lingerie with shoes GERMAN SUPLEX RELEASES him then gloats about what she is doing to Cena. Mandy Rose lets him get up to RUNNING ROPE CLOTHES LINES him against the left of screen ropes to the outside floor, as he ends up face down on the outside floor, as she walks around the ring with hands on hips modeling.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Jerry if I was Mandy Rose I wouldn't be gloating whilst she has her man down, I would go for the w. It seems she is more intent on putting a show than defeating her opponent.
JERRY LAWLER
I think she wants to entertain because at the end of the day professional wrestling is entertainment & she is making sure that she gets all the publicity across all the social media platforms doing her stuff.

Mandy Rose comes to the outside as Cena got to his feet to THRUST KICKS him to the chest planting her shoe heel into the chest to make him back peddle as she RUNNING JUMPING RIGHT CROSS HOOKS Cena as he is lifted off his feet & sent crushing on the floor as she walks up to him ruffling her hair then placing her shoe heel on his balls to squash down as she taunts Cena " COME ON CENA I SAW YOUR LITTLE SOLDER BULDGE IN YOUR TRUNKS, WHO CAN BLAME YOU, LOOK AT ME FROM DOWN THERE I'M EVERY MAN'S FANTASY ", as she pulls up Cena to SPINNING RIGHT HOOKS him that sends him against the hoardings & crushing through them to land in the crowd. Cena shaking his head as he is seeing stars as Mandy Rose strides towards him in a sexy manner then reaches him as she pulls him to BOXING UPPER CUT him to back flip him from front row into the third row in the crowd as the security stepped in to move the crowd from any fall out. Mandy Rose touching the faces of her male fans with tender loving care as she has them eating out of the palm of her hand, as she pulls up Cena to MILITARY PRESS SLAMS him on the chairs as he is screaming on agony, as he places her shoe heel his chest in a sexy pose for the camera, then pulls him up to his feet straight away in the crowd with a STANDING CHIN LOCK which she uses to drag backwards towards the floor area again to them be near the ring to ram his face into the ring apron ........... ONE, ............... TWO, ................... THREE, ........................................ FOUR, ..................................... FIVE TIMES, as Mandy Rose now rolls Cena back in, then climbs to the ring apron showing off her body with sexy dance moves & then modeling poses. Cena is crawling along the canvass towards the far side of the ring as he is battered. Mandy Rose backflips into the ring using the ropes for leverage then strides after him "CRAWL AWAY ALL YOU WANT CENA, BUT YOU ESCAPING ME ", as Mandy Rose pulls him up to STANDING FRONT FACE LOCKS Cena ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .....NINE SECONDS ) as Cena MIDRIFF PUINCHES her ..... ONE, ..... TWO, .... THREE, ..... FOUR TIMES, as he breaks free only to cop a SHORT ARM CLOTHES LINES him to upend him to the canvass. Mandy Rose pulls him up as she POWERFUL KICKS him to the face so hard it sends him tumbling to the canvass, as Mandy Rose walks over to STANDING FRONT HEADSCISSORS him on all fours with a twist of her hips, as she plays with her long hair whilst performing the move making sure is bent in a manner to show of her sexy ass ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) as she lets up to pull Cena to his feet to DOUBLE HANDED SHOVES him against the top right of screen corner as he falls to the canvass upon impact. Mandy Rose CROSS BODY CORNER THIGH RAMS his chest .... ONE, ........ TWO, ............. THREE, ................ FOUR, ........................ FIVE, .................. SIX TIMES as Cena leans into Mandy Rose whom BEAR HUGS him then hoists him off his feet to walk away to the middle of the ring.

COMMENTATORS
JERRY LAWLER

What do you think J.R do you think she isn't taking her match seriously, look at that sex symbol destroy Cena like he was a jobber, she is playing with him like a cat with a mouse.
JIM ROSS
I take my words back, she is doing as she pleases with Cena whom appears helpless as many of his male competitors look on in various monitors & screens backstage.

Mandy Rose still has her STANDING BEAR HUG applied as Cena is limp as she makes him fight to survive, as he tries to break free every now & then summoning up the energy to try to escape, but to no avail ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN SECONDS ) as the referee holds up the arm of Cena as it drops .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR TIMES, as MANDY ROSE BREAKS THE COUNT as she lets him go before the referee could check a fifth time, then she kisses the female referee on the lips as Cena clings to her around the waist whilst on his knees as his face presses into her into her crouch to tell her "I'M NOT DONE WITH HIM YET, YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SOFT MOIST LIPS FOR A REFEREE ", as she now pulls up Cena to his feet as she scopes him up as he is offering nothing now as she drapes him onto her shoulders to ONE HANDED LIFT him in the air ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN SECONDS ) whilst blowing kisses to the fans then she dumps him to the canvass, as he is out of it. Mandy Rose tells him as she rolls him with a little kick to kiss her shoes as Cena is resting his face on her shoes, as Mandy Rose pulls up Cena to his feet easily as he rubs up against her in the process ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as she THE BED OF ROSES ( LIFTING DOUBLE UNDERHOOK SITOUT FACEBUSTERS ) John Cena driving his face into the canvass before she gets to her feet to walk over to the top right of screen corner to climb to the top turnbuckle pad in shoes & stand atop before she launches into the air THE GOLDEN GODDESS ( FLYING BOMBSHELL SPLASHES ) Cena as she covers his face with a vice versa body pin smothers his face in the process with her hot sexy steamy body from the sweat coming from doing this match & lays flopped down on him as the referee counts .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Mandy Rose was too good for Cena who was dominated by Mandy Rose as she is confronted by THE BRITISH BULLDOGS on stage as they point at her.
JERRY LAWLER
Mandy Rose has just risen off Cena as she looks at them & with microphone in head.

MANDY ROSE
" BOYS IF YOU WANT A REMATCH WITH ME, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ASK "
B.D.SMITH
We want a rematch on next weeks show against you. We want on excuses because you were in a match now, we want you at your best.
MANDY ROSE
"BOYS i C0ULD TAKE YOU NOW, BUT LOOK FORWARD TO IT, OH LETS MAKE IT INTERESTING, A 2 ON 1 HANDICAP DOUBLE PIN/SUBMISSION MATCH. I ONLY WIN BY MAKINIG YOU BOTH SUBMIT OR PINNED "
DYNAMITE KID
"HAHA, NO PROBLEM, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN WE DEFEAT YOU ".
MANDY ROSE
"BOYS I ALREADY DID THAT IN OUR MATCH AT GENDERMANIA PPV, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN CONCUSSED FROM THE BEATING I GAVE YOU BOTH. OH BEFORE YOU LEAVE & IN CASE YOU DIDN'T ATTENTION UST NOW OR FORGOT WHAT I DID TO YOU BOTH LAST TIME, TO MY WIN TONIGHT, THEN WATCH THIS ".

JIM ROSS
Cena being helped to his feet, as Mandy Rose has Cena in a REVERSE BACK BREAKER over her right shoulder as the ring officials plead with her to release him as he is moaning in agony, as she smiles at THE BRITISH BULLDOGS with ring officials still pleading she release Cena ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) then dumps him.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
MANDY ROSE

END OF MATCH 3

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 02-Jul-21 at 03:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-21, 07:03
Last Achievements

Raw show 1 part 2

* warning reader be aware for sexual references, some violence & swearing, if offended please stop reading.

MATCH 4

ROAD WARRIORS
VS
CHELSEA GREEN

BELL SOUNDS

Road Warriors Animal to start things off against Chelsea Green as they move about the ring before COLLAR TIE UP in the middle of the ring ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Animal BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEXES her to the canvass allowing her to get up, as she does he SPINNING DOUBLE AX HANDLE CHOPS her to the face to knock her to one knee as he moves in DDT'S her face first into the canvass from that position, as he FRONT FACE LOCKS her on the canvass, as hawk applauds his start in this match up. Chelsea Green trying to escape as she is moving about on the canvass face down in this hold as she escapes with a ARM BAR BEHIND HIS BACK kneeling into the hold, as Animal is angry he let himself get countered ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ), as Animal battles to his feet to walk Chelsea Green to the bottom right of screen corner where Hawk grabs her from behind to restrain her arms as Animal LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION MIDRIFF PUNCHES her ..... ONE, ...... TWO, ........ THREE, ............ FOUR, .......... FIVE TIMES, before they exchange tags, as Hawk is in the ring as he FOREARM CLUBS her across the upper back kneeling then he ROPE BURN her from behind along the middle rope main camera side of the ring, as he leaves her under the bottom rope to allow Animal to RING APRON LEG DROPS her to the upper back as she tried to get out to the floor, but was cut off. Animal on the floor now DOUBLE FOREARM CLUBS away on her upper back face down on the apron ring edge ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ....... THREE TIMES, as Hawk drags her back in by the legs to STF her, but Chelsea Green KARATE BACK ELBOWS him to the throat forcing him to release her as he rolls off her holding his nose immediately. Chelsea Green gets up as she BOOT HEEL CHOKES Hawk holding is face ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Animal from behind RUNNING POWERFUL CLOTHES LINES her across the back of the shoulders as she hits the canvass hard, where Hawk has got up to ELBOW DROPS her bleeding from the nose to her upper back ..... ONE, ....... TWO, ............... THREE, ........ FOUR TIMES, as he pulls her up to GUTWRENCH SUPLEX into a GUTBUSTERS leaving her on the canvass, as Hawk gets to his feet then walks over to tag in Animal as he pulls her up to scope her up to BODY SLAMS her to the canvass, as he REAR CHIN LOCKS her sitting up making her struggle in this match.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

ROAD WARRIORS come prepared for this match, taking no chance & atm willing to resort to any means to prevail.
JERRY LAWLER
Any means within the rules of professional wrestling & not worried about breaking them either.

Animal pulls Chelsea Green to her feet as he scopes her up, as she ELBOWS him to the top of the head .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE TIMES, as he releases her to STANDING DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES Animal who breaks clear & HEADBUTTS her .... ONE, ...... TWO, ............... THREE, ......... FOUR TIMES as he held onto her hair, then lets her sinks to her knees, where he INVERTED SUPLEXES her to the canvass ruthlessly giving her no room for regrouping. Animal pulls up Chelsea Green as he POWERBOMBS her leaving her sprawled out, as he tags in Hawk who pulls her up to FOREARM UPPERCUTS her in the bottom right of screen corner ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE, ......... FOUR TIMES, as Hawk STORNG IRISH WHIPS her from the bottom right of screen corner to the top left or that was the plan until Chelsea Green SLINGSHOT DROP KICKS him to the face as she held onto his arm whilst performing the move, as she gets up to SPINNING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the nose as he is busted open, as Chelsea Green grabs his RIGHT HOOK to ARM WRENCH into a HOOK KICK to the face as he sinks to his knees where Chelsea Green ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the chest but as after she delivered first one Animal from behind RUNNIG BULLDOG FACEBUSTERS her to the canvass, then pulls her up ignoring the referee's demands to leave the ring he RUNNING BULLDOG FACEBUSTER her face first into KNEE BRACE of Hawk whom he instructed to prepare his knee for that move. Hawk now pulls up Chelsea Green as he hoists her onto her shoulders ELECTRIC CHAIR HOISTS whilst tagging in Animal whom climbs to the top turnbuckle pad bottom right of screen to FLYING CLOTHES LINES her to knock her head off practically, as he gets up instructing him to lift her again in ELECTRIC CHAIR HOIST as he does so, whilst Animal climbs to the top turnbuckle pad again giving her no time to regroup as Animal TOP ROPE FLYING CLOTHES LINES her off the bottom right of screen top turnbuckle pad for second time in a row, as he covers her with Hawk on top for the added weight for the .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Road Warrior did what Road Warrior best do what ever it takes to win & they don't care who it's against friend or foe, man or woman.
JERRY LAWLER
That was evident today, Chelsea Green put up brave effort but their will be other battles for her to show her wears.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
ROAD WARRIORS

THE END OF MATCH 4
COMMERCIAL BREAK

KELLY KELLY
ADDRESSING FANS IN THE RING

Randy Orton you coward where are you, for the better part of 3 years you have thrash talked about me in no uncertain ways calling everything from a bimbo to a slat on social media, spreading unfounded rumors, well I'm here to shut you up & the best way to do it is by breaking your jaw. Not only that I want to break your fingers so you can't text or tweet lies about me, so Randy Orton come out here for the ass kicking you deserve.
RIC FLAIR
INTERRUPTING ON THE STAGE AREA
Hold on there little barbie Kelly Kelly, you don't do the booking of matches around here, I only have that kind of pull.
KELLY KELLY
Ric with all due respect to all you have achieved in wrestling you can pull on your balls for all I care, I want Orton & I want him 1 on 1 in this ring now.
RIC FLAIR
Relax babe, you need a chill pill or get some more of what Orton has been saying you do.
KELLY KELLY
Careful Ric, don't misunderstand my respect for refusal to break your jaw.
RIC FLAIR
Look here you are talking to 15 time HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION mind your manners
KELLY KELLY
Come make me or better yet send Orton out here to do so.
RIC FLAIR
I have a little proposal for you, you see I oversee 2 other superstars under the EVOLUTION umbrella you may know them Batista & Triple H. They are furious they lost.
KELLY KELLY
I don't care bring them out too, i will kick their asses too.
RIC FLAIR
Be VERY careful what you wish for, you might have missed what ROAD WARRIORS just did to Chelsea Green what makes you think my two guys won't do it to you.
KELLY KELLY
I'll tell you what me vs EVOLUTION 1 ON 3 HANDICAP TAG MATCH.
RIC FLAIR
No you don't have the pull for that kind of match, I do. It will be 1 on 3 HANDICAP ELIMINATION MATCH, except Orton won't be in this match he will be watching for you to face Orton next week, if you need to beat these three guys.
KELLY KELLY
No problem who is the third guy then.
RIC FLAIR
I was hoping you'd ask that, you see the third guy joining EVOLUTION is someone I have tremendous respect for who is quick on his feet & lighting fast in that ring.
KELLY KELLY
Well who is it that you think will worry me, which it won't.
RIC FLAIR
The new addition to EVOLUTION is RICKY THE DRAGON STEAMBOAT you see he is tired of playing by the rules & coming off second best, so he will join forces with us so we complete his evolution to a perfect weapon.
KELLY KELLY
Ric Flair bring them all on, I will wait here in this outfit I have on I will face them in.
RIC FLAIR
Your on, but after the next commercial break, I've always wanted to say that. Wooooooooo.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 5

1 ON 3 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG MATCH
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MANAGED BY
RIC FLAIR
VS
KELLY KELLY

BELL SOUNDS
Kelly Kelly gets her wish, oh boy what an impression she is making in this incredibly sexy outfit she is wearing in this match, should become her regular ring attire. Steamboat indeed is the one to commence things as he looks over Kelly Kelly in his karate stance as he moves about the ring SPINNING KARATE KICKS him to the face as it rocks him, as Kelly Kelly waits hands on hips ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) for him to stop wobbling about, as Kelly Kelly aggressively grabs him with his back to the main camera as she delivers blow after blow with bone crunching KARATE CROSS BODY KNEES Steamboat ..... ONE, ...... TWO, .......... THREE, .......... FOUR TIMES to SIDE ON KARATE HIGH KICKS his face to drop him like a former lover of boyfriend. Kelly Kelly stands over Steamboat whom is face down on the canvass as he now lifts his head shaking the cobwebs off, as he looks up at Kelly Kelly whom bends over to pull Steamboat up by his hair one handed as she HAIR PULL RUNNING HOT SHOTS him throat first into the top rope far side of the ring taking him away from his new tag team stable partners to help him as she lands on the ring apron perfectly whilst Steamboat springboards off the top rope & lands on the canvass, whereby Kelly Kelly climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( taking ....ONE, ..., TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS) as Ric Flair is totally enraged at his new additional being manhandled Kelly Kelly leaps off the top turnbuckle with a DOUBLE AX HANDLE only for Steamboat to DOUBLE DROP KICKS her to the body to counter her move brilliantly as she is down holding her midsection. Steamboat gets up as he walks over to ROUNDHOUSE KICK her to the body kneeling near the left of screen ropes, as she got to her feet against those left of screen ropes to deliver ..... ONE, ... TWO, ........ THREE, ....... FOUR KARATE CHOPS to her chest, then completes his blows with a SPINNING SIDE KICKS her to the face to send her toppling to the outside floor where she lands heavily. Steamboat now attacks the ropes right of screen, where Triple H blind tags himself in as he returns to SUICIDE DIVE CROSS BOYDY SPLASHES Kelly Kelly as she rose to her feet whom catches up & in one same motion BACKFLIP BACK BREAKERS Steamboat what a counter attacking move by her leaving Steamboat clutching his lower back, as Triple H follows up as he does something he has never down before a SUICIDE DIVE FLYING FOREARMS her to the back of the head as she got up ANGRY STOMPING Steamboat to his chest with her back to the ring, as she is down from the blow. Triple H pulls her hair to pull her to her feet to REVERSE KNEE STRIKES her to the back of the head without any mercy .... ONE, ..... TWO, ....... THREE TIMES as he REVERSE NECK BREAKERS her leaving her on the outside floor, as Steamboat gets to his feet now to pull her up under instructions as they DOUBLE SUPLEX her onto the entrance ramp leading to the ring area.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Omg EVOLUTION with it's new acquisition means serious business it has learnt so much from their loss at GENDERMANIA that they are taking it out on Kelly Kelly who put herself in this position.
JERRY LAWLER
Yes have to agree, her mouth got the better of her, but I understand her anger, frustration & resolve to seek revenge against those who made those claims.
JIM ROSS
Jerry wait, coming down the entrance ramp is Randy Orton he just nailed Kelly Kelly who got to her feet groggy with his jumping RKO's her from behind as the referee was distracted telling Steamboat & Triple h off as she rose to her feet.
JERRY LAWLER
Wait FUNKADACTYLS are coming down to the land assistance as they attack Batista & Triple H & Steamboat enraged by them illegally attacking Kelly Kelly.
JIM ROSS
Now Kelly has got up & joined them as all hell has broken lose as the referee calls for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Shane McMahon the owner of GENDER WARS has microphone in hand.

RESULT OF THE MATCH
DOUBLE DISQUALIFICATION

SHANE McMAHON
Ring security keep them at bay, you Orton & FUNKADACTYLS you three will all be fined for ending this match as a DOUBLE DISQUALIFICATION. Now Ric Flair & Evolution you lot instigated this by illegally attacking Kelly Kelly as Orton came to interfere in this match. I told you back stage you could have this stipulation match, provided you didn't have Orton do that. Now Orton since you want to fight & Kelly Kelly since you were robbed of your chance to win & face him, you too face off next in our new match. A one on one Orton vs Kelly Kelly in that ring in 2 out of 3 FALLS MATCH. ( The look on Orton's face as he heard those words come out of Shane McMahon's mouth priceless as kelly Kelly has a grin from ear to ear ). That match will start right after our next commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 6

2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH
KELLY KELLY
VS
RANDY ORTON

MANAGED BY
RIC FLAIR

BELL SOUNDS.
FIRST FALL

Kelly Kelly & Randy Orton face off as she had wanted from the beginning, as they love up, as Orton MODIFIED NECK BREAKERS her as he does that move so swiftly, leaving her feeling her neck, as Orton knows he has a slight advantage as she was already in a match earlier despite it being a double disqualification. Kelly kelly is up as Orton meets her with a DOUBLE DROP KICKS her to the chest to upend her, as he gets up bad mouth "I DON'T REGRET SAYING ONE THING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL TRUE YOU STUIPID, ........ OUCH ", as Kelly Kelly LOW BLOW KICKS him to the balls standing over her bent yelling in her face as he falls down. Kelly Kelly gets to her feet as she pulls up Orton to SPINNING BOOT HEEL KICKS him to the point of his chin as he is down spitting out blood at the outside floor through the right of screen ring ropes he fell into kneeling. Kelly Kelly from behind walks up to him to HOOK BACK KICK him through the middle ropes to the face as he rolls around holding his face. Kelly Kelly comes over to Ric Flair watching from a far side of the ring is troubled by what he is seeing now. Kelly Kelly now pulls up Orton as she LEFT & RIGHTS him to the face ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ........... THREE, ............ FOUR TIMES, as she SPINNING ROUNHOUSE KICKS Orton who is groggy with his back to the bottom right of screen corner, but Orton counter attacks brilliantly whilst she was in the air as he JUMPING RKO'S her as he nailed the move, as he goes for the pin fall .... ONE COUNT, as KELLY KELLY POWER KICKS OUT , as he is pounding the canvass with his fists as he wants her to get to her feet.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Kelly Kelly bitten off more than she can chew as it appears she is still hurt form previous match that converted into this match.
JERRY LAWLER
I too am worried for her well being as she is getting up, not knowing what is lurking behind her.

( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS PASS BY ) as Kelly Kelly gets to her feet as Orton pops to up to JUMPING RKO's her, but no Kelly Kelly catches him mid air to SPIN OUT POWER BOOMBS him to the canvass, as she gets to her feet as she attacks the ropes right of screen to return to SPRINGBOARD into a CARTWHEEL into a MOONSAULT DOUBLE KNEE DROPS Orton to the face, no he rolled out of the way get to his feet to SNAP SCOPE POWERSLAMS her as she rose to her feet dizzy, as Orton is up as he races to the bottom left of screen corner as he measures Kelly Kelly on all fours as RIC FLAIR applauds him to go for it as he takes off to PUNT KICKS Kelly Kelly whom KIP UP HURRICANRANA HEADSCISSORS TOSSES him into the top right of screen corner as he slumps upside in the corner. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) Kelly kelly gets up as she shakes off the cobwebs ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as she RUNNING BRONCO BUSTERS him then rides him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as she gets off him to then walk away shaking her ass as he is looking hurt, as Kelly Kelly walks to the bottom left of screen corner then begins her charge towards him as she SPRINGBOARD CORNER BACK SPLASHES him using her back to splash upright against him in the corner upright as Kelly Kelly REVERSE NECK BREAKS him as she leaves him on his back out of it. Kelly Kelly pulls Orton up as he is coughing up blood as she KARATE OPEN PALMS his chest to watch him drop to one knee as she places his head between her thighs to STANDING HEADSCISSORS into a JUMPING PILE DRIVES Orton as she covers him with by kneeling on him with hands resting on his chest side on .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as FIRST FALL GOES TO KELLY KELLY.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Orton gets a minute to recover, he'll need more than that as Kelly Kelly is modeling showing off her body for the fans then readies herself for the next fall.
JERRY LAWLER
Orton is getting advice from Ric Flair what that is, time will tell but Orton face is covered blood with most likely broken jaw.

SECOND FALL

Orton is up on is feet, but if boxing match the referee would have called an end to it as Kelly Kelly locks up to Orton applying a WRIST LOCK to his right hand as she SIDE ON BACK ELBOWS his face too ..... ONE, ... TWO, ..... THREE, ...... FOUR, ........ FIVE TIMES, then SPINNING ARM BREAKERS the right arm into a CROSS OVER ARM BAR as she has his arm in a manner like she will break it as she promised, as Orton is screaming in pain, as the referee is asking him to submit, as Ric Flair has the white towel in hand to toss in, as Orton mumbles no don't to his manager, as Kelly Kelly pulls him up to his feet as she easily scopes him up to RIGHT SHOULDER BREAKS into a PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAM as she straight away KNEELING into a REAR DOUBLE KNEE STOMPS his right shoulder ..... ONE, ........... TWO, ............. THREE, ................ FOUR, .................................... FIVE, ............... SIX TIMES, as she pulls him to his feet with a REVERSE ARM LEVERAGE LOCK as he is coughing up blood all over his chest now too, as MULTIPLE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face ........ ONE, ...... TWO, .......... THREE, ........ FOUR, ........... FIVE, ............. SIX TIMES, as she lets him fall to the canvass them smears his face into the canvass as blood is all over the canvass. Orton is placed in a SITTING SURFBOARD STRETCH as he is bellowing through a broken jaw you can see is moving like one, as Kelly Kelly his him nodding he submits repeatedly as she releases, as KELLY KELLY WINS SECOND FALL, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Kelly kelly kept her word, as Ric Flair is kneeling down over Orton as he is filled with rage at Kelly kelly whom he warns payback will be coming to her.
JERRY LAWLER
Kelly Kelly blows kisses at him, as she strides about the ring lapping up her victory, as we see medical personal immediately rushing out to help Orton as this match was more than we had hoped would happen.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
KELLY KELLY

END OF MATCH 6
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 02-Jul-21 at 09:47.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-21, 15:23
Points: 2,269, Level: 19 Points: 2,269, Level: 19 Points: 2,269, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow sir,plz add the dress explanation of wrestlers by sexy dresses and in exciting manner (hair ,boot also) It will be sexier and completely visulised. Thanx for attention . I am big fan of u .Keep up writing . Do not quit plz.
The Following User Says Thank You to 134703 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-21, 11:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134703 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow sir,plz add the dress explanation of wrestlers by sexy dresses and in exciting manner (hair ,boot also) It will be sexier and completely visulised. Thanx for attention . I am big fan of u .Keep up writing . Do not quit plz.
I hear what your saying, but the reason I use the pictures is to visualize for the reader what outfit the wrestlers wearing in the match & I want those who aren't registered to register for the website to get bigger following to see the pictures I use in the matches.

Thank you for the comments, i do appreciate them.
Old 07-Jul-21, 02:22
Last Achievements

Raw show 1 part 3

* warning reader be aware for sexual references, some violence & swearing, if offended please stop reading.

MATCH 7
1 ON 1 CAGE MATCH

KING KONG BUNDY
MANAGED BY
BOBBY ' THE BRAIN ' HEENAN
VS
BILLIE KAY

BELL SOUNDS

Here we go King Kong Bundy seizing up Billie Kay with Bobby Heenan at ringside after finalizing his contract to be on GENDER WARS. King Kong Bundy RIGHT HOOKS Billie Kay immediately to the face as she is dropped to her knees trying to COLLAR TIE UP to him, as he STANDING DOUBLE CLAW HOLDS both shoulders with either hand ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as she knelt before him applying incredible pressure to her neck & shoulder areas, as she is pulled up in DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE HOLDN in the air off her feet ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ....FOUR, .... SECONDS ) as he walks her towards the top left of screen corner, whilst the referee is demanding her releases her as he hurls her into the top left of screen corner upright. King Kong Bundy CORNER AVALANCHES Billie Kay as she is squashed in the corner in no uncertain times, as she backs up to RUNNING CORNER AVLANCHES her a second in quick succession as he backs off as she falls to the canvass front first, allowing King Kong Bundy to SPLASHES DOWN on her back, as he rolls her over & hooks her legs for a .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Wow, how quick was that, King Kong Bundy who lost at GENDERMANIA made sure he didn't lose tonight & in record time for a intergender match.
JERRY LAWLER
Just goes to show the male superstars playing for keeps now, as we see a more even amount of matches, then the one sided domination by divas over male superstars at GENDERMANIA.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
KING KONG BUNDY

END OF MATCH 7
COMMERICAL BREAK

MISS ELIZABETH
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with the beautiful & new INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION Miss Elizabeth whom will be in action shortly. I must say you shocked the world by not only competing against Macho Man Savage but beating him in a one sided match.

MISS ELIZABETH
Yes Mean Gene, I did want to shock the world, but now the world wants to see whether it was a fluke or not.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Tonight you defend the title you won & in that sexy outfit during your time as manager of the MEGAPPOWERS.

MISS ELIZABETH
A lot of training & practice that's for sure as my fans live it up every time I step in the ring. Tonight I will continue that trend

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
You face Don Muraco a mountain of a man who wants to become champion on his debut night.

MISS ELIZABETH
Well we all have dreams, tonight I shatter his when I defeat him inside the squared circle & have my 1st win defending this title.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Why did you want to become a in ring performer.

MISS ELIZABETH
I was tired of being scared of Macho Man & wanted to show him I could look after myself. Whilst he recovers from the humiliation of me beating him, btw Savage any where, any time I will welcome a re-match with you.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Time will tell, but tonight I wish you well as you make your way to the ring to face THE MAGNIFICENT DON MURCO.

MATCH 8
1 ON 1 INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH

MISS ELIZABETH
CHAMPION
VS
DON MURACO

BELL SOUNDS

Don Muraco smirking at Miss Elizabeth as he motions with his hand she is going to break her in half, as they lock up in the middle of the ring as Miss Elizabeth TOP WRIST LOCKS Muraco as he is forcing his power to try to break out of this early lock up, as Miss Elizabeth STANDING RIGHT ARM TWISTS him as he motions to land one because of it with a closed fist, but Miss Elizabeth SWEEPS the leg to FRONT HEADLOCK Muraco on the canvass as he battles to escape in the early going with the overhead camera zooming in on the action in the middle of the ring. Muraco using his strength to get to his feet ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... SECONDS ) as he hoists her into the air & she ARM DRUG TOSSES him to the canvass as he gets up Miss Elizabeth HIP TOSSES him into a RIGHT WRIST LOCK ARM WRENCH as he is trying to escape the move, as Miss Elizabeth is walked to the top left of screen corner as Muraco EYE GAUGES her to force a break, as Muraco pulls her away from the corner to BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX her to the canvass, as she gets up wobbly Muraco meets her with a RUNNING THIGH LIFTS her to the face leaving her stunned on the canvass. Muraco places her in a CRUCIFIX ARM STRETCH sitting up facing the bottom right of screen corner as she is grimacing to escape, as the powerful challenger is using all his experience he has acquired to wear down Miss Elizabeth as she is using all her inner & out strength to get to her feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as she rose to her feet then SIDE ON DOUBLE ELBOW SHOTS him to the rib cage, as Muraco responds with a POWERFUL BACK BREAK RELEASE then clamps a SHOULDER LOCK on her making sure he is on top of things in this bout as Miss Elizabeth reaches up with both hands to wrap around his neck to get to her feet to LEGSPLIT JAWBREAKERS him to leave him clutching his face as he stomps the canvass with his boots in frustration & pain. Miss Elizabeth MOUNTED LEFT & RIGHTS Muraco ..... ONE, .... TWO, ........ THREE, ........... FOUR, .......... FIVE, ........... SIX TIMES to CROSS OVER ARM BARS him as he battles to escape.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Miss Elizabeth continues to answer the critics as she shows she can take a bump & a blow as she has the upper hand for the moment.
JERRY LAWLER
Miss Elizabeth is proving atm to be a worthy champion, as she will have challenges coming her way, left, right & center regardless of whether champion or not.

Miss Elizabeth tried to keep the hold on Muraco but his power allowed him to power out of it to his feet as Miss Elizabeth SIDE KICKS him to the chest with her yellow shoe heels to the chest then ducks under his CLOTHES LINE to SINGLE ARM REVERSE NECK BREAKS him to the canvass to get up to pull him up in one motion to STANDING DOUBLE DROP KICKS him to the face. Miss Elizabeth STRONG IRISH WHIPS Muraco to the ropes left of screen to meet him with a RUNNING FOOTBALL TACKLE as she cleans him up in the process as she gets up to wait for him to get up as Miss Elizabeth picks up Muraco off his feet to SIDE BREAK into a POWERFUL BACK BREAK RELEASE into a CROSS OVER ARM BAR for the second time in this title match all in one motion, as he is scrambling to reach the ropes on his back along the canvass ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as Muraco reaches out with his left leg to reach the far side of the ring bottom rope, as the referee demands a clean break. Miss Elizabeth drapes his leg on the middle rope to DROP DOWN on the knee as it leaves Muraco clutching his knee rolling around in agony. Miss Elizabeth allows him to struggle to get up ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as she moves in Muraco KNEELING FLAPJACK into a FOREARM UPPERCUT to her face that leaves her on the canvass, as Muraco tries to get feeling back into knee as he gets up limping. Muraco heads towards Miss Elizabeth to FULL NELSON SLAMS her from behind heading towards the top right of screen corner, as she is down, as Muraco pulls her up to scope her up as Miss Elizabeth REVERSE SATELLITE DDT'S him to the canvass. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS LATER ) Miss Elizabeth gets up to her feet first using the left of screen ropes to help her stand up then move away as she wants to use the momentum of the moment to get on top of the challenger as she deliver a impressive SPINNING DOUBLE WINDMILL KICKS him to the face to land on her feet as she DOUBLE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face whilst groggy & wobbly enabling her to knock Muraco off his feet to the canvass near the far side of the ropes on his backside up against the ropes, Miss Elizabeth attacks the ropes main camera side of the ring in her ring attire for this match as she spirits on her yellow shoes towards Muraco whereby Miss Elizabeth RUNNING DIVING LOW CLOTHES LINES Muraco as she ended up through the ropes to land on the outside floor giving him whiplash too in the process. Miss Elizabeth landed perfectly on the outside floor where she uses her hands to drape his head back over the bottom ropes as far as she can to JUDO CHOPS him to the throat as he rolls around gasping for the air, as the referee is screaming at Miss Elizabeth you can't deliver that kind of blow in professional wrestling. Miss Elizabeth climbs onto the ring apron as she stands on ring apron then heads for the top right of screen turnbuckle corner climbing to the top ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as she is preached on that top turnbuckle pad top right of screen as she DOUBLE ELBOW SHOTS him to the face as Muraco is down on his back, as Miss Elizabeth heads for the bottom right of screen corner turnbuckle, whereby she climbs to the top again ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Miss Elizabeth leaps high into the air & comes down on top of Muraco with a LEAP OF FAITH ELBOW DROPS him to the throat leaving him trembling all over. Miss Elizabeth now REVERSE LEGSPLIT FACE SMOTHERS sits on Muraco using the move as a submission hold as Muraco is out of it as the referee raises his arm .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE TIMES, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Miss Elizabeth prevails & in a manner to send a message that if you face me in the ring beware of beautiful woman who can kick your ass.
JERRY LAWLER
Muraco was overwhelmed by Miss Elizabeth at the end who answered many questions about her ability to face adversity in a match, she was tested, but in the end prevailed rather easily.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
&
STILL

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
MISS ELIZABETH

END OF MATCH 8
COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 9
TAG MATCH
UNIVERSAL TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

VOLKOFF & IRON SHEIK
CHAMPIONS
VS

TORRIE WILSON & SABLE

BELL SOUNDS

Iron Sheik & Volkoff looking at their opponents as they handed their titles over as Sable is going to start against Volkoff as they lock up in the middle of the ring in a COLLAR TIE UP ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as Sable walks Volkoff into the bottom left of screen corner where she MULTIPLE CORNER KICKS him to the chest ..... ONE, ....... TWO, ........ THREE, ........... FOUR, ................ FIVE TIMES, as Sable JUDO SUPLEX a lounging Volkoff to the canvass as she KNEELING RIGHT CHIN LOCKS him as she works the hold on him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) as Sable KNEE STOMPS him to the middle of the back ...... ONE, ..... TWO, ........ THREE, ........ FOUR TIMES whilst she had him in the KNEELING CHIN LOCK as she pulls him to his feet as he turns side on in her CHIN LOCK to ELBOW SHOTS her to the midsection ...... ONE, ......... TWO, ........ THREE, ......... FOUR TIMES, then DOUBLE HANDED HAIR PULL MAT SLAMS her to the canvass where he DOUBLE KNEE DROPS her to the chest as he gets up gloating "YOU STUPID WOMAN THINK YOU ARE CHANCE AGAINST THE BEST TAG TEAM EVER ", as Sable is pulled by her hair as he HAIR PULL SNAPMARES into a REVERSE REAR CHIN LOCK as she DOUBLE KNEE DRIVES her to the upper back too ...... ONE, .............. TWO, ........................ THREE, .............. FOUR, .................................................. ...... FIVE TIMES, then keeps applying the REAR REVERSE CHIN LOCK as he twists her head in a awkward manner, as Sable is battling to get to her feet ( .... ONE, ..... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Volkoff HAIR PULL SLAMS her to the canvass to CLAMP SHOULDER LOCK on her sitting up as he walks the shoulder.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Sable got off to a great start for her team in her sexy playboy ring attire, but Volkoff fought back to swing momentum back to the UNIVERSAL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.
JERRY LAWLER
Well they aren't champions for nothing, having defeated all comers now open invitation to the divas to challenge them for their belts.

Sable battles to her feet as Volkoff SIDE SUPLEX her to the canvass to pull her up to STRONG IRISH WHIP her into the RAISED BOOT to the face by Iron Sheik in the bottom right of screen corner. Iron Sheik tags in for the first time tonight, as he steps in to FOREARM CLUBS her kneeling across the upper back ..... ONE, ......... TWO, .............. THREE, ............. FOUR TIMES, then KNEE SMASHES her kneeling to the throat ........ ONE, ....... TWO ........... THREE TIMES, as he pulls her up wobbly to scope her up instantly to BODY SLAMS her to the canvass where he DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES her on the canvass as Sable counter attacks with DOUBLE KNEE SMASHES him to the rib cage .......... ONE, ........... TWO, .................. THREE, ................. FOUR TIMES, as Sable DOUBLE SNAP KICKS him whilst lying sideways on the canvass then DOUBLE BOOT FENDS OFF him diving on top of her as she catches him then KIP UP CLOTHES LINES Iron Sheik as she drops him to the canvass where she MULTIPLE KNEE SMASHES his face ......... ONE, .......... TWO, .......................... THREE, ..................................... FOUR, .................................. FIVE TIMES, as she STANDING HEADSCISSORS Iron Sheik now as he is trying to escape as Torrie Wilson RUNNING DROP KICKS Volkoff to prevent him illegally interfering sending him to the outside floor bottom right of screen corner near the steel steps at ringside as Sable & Torrie Wilson tongue kiss whilst she STANDING HEADSCISSORS Iron Sheik whose hands are trembling from the power in her legs, as she continues to makes moist lash kisses with Torrie Wilson ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) then told by the referee to go back to her spot on the ring apron as Volkoff is up on the ring apron as he strikes Sable with one of the UNIVERSAL TAG TEAM TITLES behind her & the referee's back ...... ONCE, ....... TWICE, as she is down holding the back of her head on all fours, as Iron Sheik OCTOPUS STRETCHES as she placed in an incredibly painful submission hold after receiving two blows to the back of her head by Vokloff with one of the belts. Iron Sheik working the hold as she makes it hard for Sable to escape as he trash her "YOU STUPID AMERCAN BYTCH YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR IRANIAN OLYMPIC CHAMPION ", as Sable HIP TOSSES him to the canvass to DOWWARD STOMPS him looking up from kneeling to the face ......... ONE, ............. TWO, ........................... THREE TIMES, as Sable tells him "YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY SEXY BOOTS YOU ARROGANT PIG, WATCH US DOMINATE YOU, YOU FLITHLY PRICK " , as she STOMPS him to the balls kneeling ........ ONE, .......... TWO, ............................ THREE, ............... FOUR TIMES, as she BOOT PRESSES his balls as the referee has count going as he clutches her leg ( for .... ONE, ..... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) before she removes her boot. Sable pulls up Iron Sheik whom HEADLOCK PUNCHES her faces out of no where as he scopes her up to HOT SHOT her throat into the top rope main camera near the bottom right of screen corner. Volkoff tags in, as he pulls her up to hold her as Iron Sheik MIDRIFF PUNCHES her ....... ONE, ............ TWO, ............... THREE TIMES, as Vokloff now SCOPE SLAMS her to the canvass. Volkoff CLAW HOLDS her right shoulder into a MODIFIED ABDOMINAL STRETCH as he sits her up to apply the hold.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

The UNIVERSAL TAG TEAM CHAMPION Iron Sheik & Vokloff are giving as good as they are getting, as this tag team title match sways back & forth.
JERRY LAWLER
My blood pressure was off the charts when Torrie & Sable where kissing, now I'm wondering whether they have the capacity to come back, as the champions have the match on their terms now.

Sable hasn't as yet tagged out, as Volkoff works the hold ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as Iron Sheik tags in to tell Volkoff to keep applying the hold so he can cleanly & brutally MIDRIFF STOMPS her in the hold ..... ONE, ...... TWO, ......... THREE TIMES, as Iron Sheik DOUBLE JUDO CHOPS her to the shoulders standing over her to her shoulder blades ...... ONE, ........ TWO, ........ THREE TIMES, as he pulls her up to STANDING BEAR HUGS her as Volkoff off the right of screen ropes illegally CLOTHES LINES her to the back of the head, as the referee is ushering Torrie Wilson out of the ring as she wanted to come to the aid of Sable, it allows Vokloff to strike from behind & a distracted referee Sable to the back of the head ...... ONE, ........... TWO, ................ THREE TIMES, with one of the UNIVERSAL TAG BELTS as she was in the BEAR HUG applied by Iron Sheik whom now scopes her up to draper her limp body over his right shoulder to easily DOUBLE SHOULDER BREAKS into a EMERALD FUSION SLAM as he applies a kicks her over on her front & squat down on her upper back as he sets her up & applies his finisher the CAMEL CLUTCH on her, facing the main camera, whilst Torrie Wilson is locked up with Volkoff trying to keep her at bay, as she grapples with him, as the referee conveniently ignores them now, whilst he checks the arm of the out cold Sable as he holds it up in the air whilst she is in the hold & it drops .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE TIMES it drops, as the referee motions for the bell as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Iron Sheik refusing to release the CAMEL CLUTCH which he has won many titles with, as he is punishing Sable whilst thrash talking her limp body.
JERRY LAWLER
Torrie Wilson has dispatched Volkoff to the outside floor, but not before Iron Sheik escape her clutches as he mocks her on the outside floor holding the titles with his tag partner.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
&
STILL
UNIVERSAL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
IRON SHEIK & VOLKOFF

END OF MATCH 9
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 08-Jul-21 at 07:45.
Old 09-Jul-21, 06:01
Last Achievements

Raw show 1 part 4

ALLIE
IN THE RING ADDRESSING FANS

At GENDERMANIA I shocked the world when I dominated & defeated Brock Lesnar to become the new UNIVERSAL CHAMPION. ( The fans cheer their approval for her victory ). I thought you all would love that, tonight I am here to proclaim anyone who wants me, come get me. Since my opponent at GENDERMANIA is unable to invoke his re-match clause to claim this title that now belongs to me, I will issue an open challenge to any male superstar who wants to walk down that ramp, step into this ring & face the consequence of squaring off against me for this title. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECOND GO BEFORE ). it appears all saw my complete annihilation of Lesnar & naturally fear me, but I want to prove myself to be a worthy champion by taking on all comers.

" INVASION " ( Intro music plays, as coming through the curtain to the stage, then walking down to the ring is Goldberg, as he makes his way towards the ring ).

ALLIE
Well if it isn't Goldberg, come on in Goldberg don't be scared of little damsel in distress bunny babe. What's wrong Goldberg ( as he paces about the ring seizing her up, then moves in a anti clockwise motion to continue to stare down Allie), are you going to speak or do you plan on staring at my sexy body.

GOLDBERG
Lets cut to the chase then Allie, the reason I'm in the ring is because your next.

ALLIE
Haha, what makes you think you can take me, I know all about you, you like coming out & ending matches quickly.

GOLDBERG
That is the case because no one can go with me long distance, but I have proven against other wrestlers I can do the distance if need be, since I'm out here to accept your open challenge for that belt, lets see if you can last th e distance with me.

ALLIE
You sure you want to risk your reputation on me, I promise you when our match is over, you will be wishing you didn't say I was next. ( GOLDBERG SPEAR TACKLES almost breaking her in half as she was walking up to him to get in his face ).

GOLDBERG
( Leans over Allie ), you sure you want this to happen now or next show.

ALLIE
I want to do it now, ( as she says it clutching her midsection in pain ).

MAIN EVENT
MATCH 10
1 ON 1 U NIVERSAL TITLE MATCH

ALLIE
CHAMION
VS
GOLDBERG

BELL SOUNDS
Goldberg in the bottom left of screen corner is off as he charges at Allie as he SPEARS her to knock her down & leave her down again, as Goldberg comes to the main camera ropes as he shakes them, then flexes his muscles ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as he moves in on Allie whom he yanks off the canvass rag doll style to hoist her into the air to JACKHAMMER POWERLAM PINS her as he hooks her leg for the pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... COUNT, as ALLIE BREAKS THE COUNT, lifting her left shoulder off the canvass to break the pin count, as Goldberg immediately pulls her to her feet to look at the fans on their feet as they make an electric atmosphere you could feel through your veins, as Goldberg facing the far side of the ring easily FISHERMAN SUPLEXES her to leave her down on the canvass as he BOOT RAKES her mask covering her face as he walks off flexing his muscles to the right of screen crowd as they lap it up, as he returns to stride in on her trying to get up as he pulls her up again giving her hardly no time to regroup to VERTICAL SUPLEX her in her sexy leather outfit with sexy bunny mask attire she wore in AEW as she is down on the canvass again, as Goldberg heads to the top right of screen corner ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SIX SECONDS LATER ) Allie gets to her feet as Goldberg SPEAR TACKLES the bottom left of screen middle turnbuckle, but no as in the last possible second the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION Allie STAR JUMP EVADES the impact as she lands on her feet to whilst he drove that right shoulder into the middle turnbuckle & continued on into the ring post too somewhat, as he gets up grimacing as he turned blindly into a Allie SUPER BACK KICKS him to the back of the head with her boot heel, then REVERSE NECK BREAKS Goldberg as he fell against her standing up right & she was able to perform the move as he was back to back leaning against her, allowing her to leave him on his back in the bottom left of screen corner on his back on the canvass after performing the move. Allie now gets up as she pulls Goldberg up to his feet as she easily ONE HANDED SPINNING SIDEWALKS POWER BACK BREAKS him to leave him on the canvass where she drops down to apply a FRONT HEADLOCK him on the canvass.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What an ex-plosive start to this match, after Goldberg made his intentions clear to the new UNIVERSAL CHAMPION Allie whom was on the receiving end of two SPEAR.
JERRY LAWLER
That's right JR, Allie has thus far survived a pre-match SPEAR & opening moments in the match SPEAR as well as a JACKHAMMER POWERSLAM pin which he has put away when previous opponents with & Allie has been able to now turn the tables on the challenger.

Allie allows the challenger Goldberg to get to his feet as she MULTIPLE KNEE ATTACK his body .... ONE, .... TWO, ....... THREE, ....... FOUR TIMES, then Allie VERTICAL SUPLEXES Goldberg as she performs the move, to the cheers of her fans in the arena. Allie attacks the left of screen ropes to return to SHINING WIZARD KICKS Goldberg to almost take his head clean off, as she stands over Goldberg "YOU PICKED THE WRONG CHICK TO SAY NEXT TO, APPEARS YOU'LL BE MY NEXT VICTIM, INSTEAD OF YOURS ", as Allie pulls Goldberg to hoists him onto her shoulders to TORTURE RACKS Goldberg who is doing all he can to break out of this punishing hold, yet Allie is able to withstand all his thrashing about on her shoulders ( for ....ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN SECONDS ) as Allie RACK ATTACKS Goldberg leaving him on his back on the canvass. Allie goes for the pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO COUNT, as GOLDBERG POWER KICKS OUT !, as he gets up straight away full of rage in a boxing stance. Allie engages him in it as she BOXING LEFT & RIGHT JABS him to the face with his back against the right of screen ropes as she lands his face with open fists ......... ONE, ......... TWO, .. THREE, ..... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SIX TIMES as Goldberg grabs her to tie her arms up by her sides like in a boxing clench to HEADBUTT her ..... ONE, .... TWICE, ........... THIRD TIMES before he SPINNING BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEXES her to the canvass tossing her over his head with ease, as she lands awkwardly on the canvass. Allie gets up immediately because of moment turns blindly into a RUNNING DIVING CLOTHES LINE that backflips her with force to the canvass as she bounces off the canvass on impact as he comes to the left of screen ropes to regroup ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as Goldberg on the move RUNNING CHOCK BLOCKS her to the left leg as she rose to her feet back flipping her with force again to the canvass as she grabs her right knee. Goldberg now STANDING INVERTED LEG LOCKS her right leg in a powerful move.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Goldberg has shown Allie he can battle on beyond ending matches quickly & now he has got the upper hand after surviving an onslaught of moves from her.
JERRY LAWLER
They are playing for keeps the winner is UNIVERSAL CHAMPION & to the victor goes the spoils to the loser the heartache & defeatist attitude you get about your ability to perform in title matches.

Allie is pulled to her feet as Goldberg LEFT & RIGHT FOREARM SHOTS her to the face against the bottom right of screen corner ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as Goldberg props on the middle rope to CORNER MULTIPLE PUNCHES her ... ONE, ... TWO, .... THREE, ...... FOUR, ............. FIVE, ... SIX, ............ SEVEN, ... EIGHT, ............................ NINE, ....................................... TEN TIMES, as he drops down then observes his hands work as the referee orders him to step back ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE SECONDS ) as Goldberg move in again on her in the bottom right of screen corner where he BRUTALLY KNIFE EDGE CHOPS her to the chest .......... ONE, .............. TWO, ............................................. THREE, ................ FOUR TIMES, as the referee demands he let her out of the corner, but Goldberg ignores the referee to MULTIPLE CORNER KICKS her to the midriff ...... ONE, ........ TWO, .......... THREE, ............ FOUR TIMES, as Allie EYE GAUGES him thrash talking her, as she now grabs him to thrust him into the corner upright against the bottom right of screenc orner as she attacks him with LEFT & RIGHT KNEE ATTACKS him to the face
trapped in the corner .................... ONE, .................................. TWO, ................................... THREE, .................................. FOUR, ................................................ FIVE TIMES to straight away follow up with BOXING LEFT & RIGHT HOOKS .......... ONE, ...................... TWO, ............ THREE, ... FOUR, .................. FIVE, ................................................ SIX, .................................................. ............... SEVEN TIMES, as she leans into him pressing her right thigh into his balls as firmly before she KNEE RAMS him to the balls .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE TIMES as she can, before she STORNG WIND UP IRISH WHIPS Goldberg from the bottom right of screen corner to the top left of screen corner as he cannons into the corner then staggers into a SPINNING DOUBLE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Goldberg to the face as he is down at her boots. Allie places his head between her thighs to STANDING HEADLOCKS Goldberg on all fours.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What a title match we are witnessing as the champion is withstanding all Goldberg can dish out to her & she is now wearing him down smartly.
JERRY LAWLER
Allie getting her fans excited with her sex appeal & moves as she is showing the world she is going to take some beating to defeat her.

Allie scopes Goldberg up into a POWERBOMB as he is left sprawled out as Allie stands over him & unloads with whilst bent over showing off her ass RIGHT & LEFT COMBINATION PUNCHES with open fists to the main camera ...... ONE, .......... TWO, .............. THREE, ............... FOUR, ................... FIVE, ................... SIX, ........................... SEVEN, ............................ EIGHT, ............................. NINE TIMES, as she now MOUNTED BITCH SLAPS him lying o the canvass ......... ONE, ........... TWO, ................. THREE, .................. FOUR TIMES, as she pulls him up to hoists him in the air to with a DELAY VERTICAL SUPLEX as she holds him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ), as Allie EMERALD FUSION SUPLEXES him to leave him on the canvass as he is grimacing in pain, as Allie pulls him up to MILITARY PRESS HOISTS Goldberg " I CAN SEE YOUR ARE TURNED ON BY ME DOMINATING YOU, I GET A LOT WITH THE MEN I PLAY WITH ", as she GUTBUSTERS him leaving him curled up in pain, as she holds up his legs to convert him into a SHARP SHOOTER as Goldberg is in agony ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) as she converts the hold into a STANDING SURFBOARD ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN SECONDS ) to the back of the head as she drove his face into the canvass in the process. Allie now CAMEL CLUTCHES Goldberg as he is limp in her hold as she tells him "I LOVE DOMINATING MEN, I CAN SEE YOUR TRUNKS WITH FILLED WITH CUM FOR COMING ON BECAUSE OF ME, NOW TO MAKE YOU SUBMIT TO ME ", as she tugs making him scream in agony, as he is double tapping her legs to indicate he is submitting, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
&
STILL
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
ALLIE

END OF MATCH 10

END OF RAW SHOW 1

Last edited by sable1; 09-Jul-21 at 07:33.
Old 09-Jul-21, 14:04
Last Achievements

SMACKDOWN show 1

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION
ADDRESSING THE FANS IN THE RING

THE UNDERTAKER
This past GENDERMANIA PPV were humiliated like I've never been before inside this ring, we are beaten & shamed by someone only 5ft 5 inches, tonight we stand here vowing on our black hearts we will seek revenge & may those who step in this ring REST IN PIECE should they dare to face us.

ALEXA BLISS
INTERUPTS THEM ON THE STAGE AREA
Yes you two where humiliated by me at GENDERMANIA guess what I am more than happy to humiliate both of you again.

THE UNDERTAKER
At GENDERMANIA you took me on with my guard down as I showed pity to you in case I hurt you, but after some soul searching inside my black heart & body, I knew I let myself down.

ALEXA BLISS
Taker, you two should be very scared of me, I took it easy on you both at the GENDERMANIA PPV because I showed mercy, but tonight if either of you dare to face me & by your fighting words I say you are, then I am more than happy to stroll down this ramp, climb into that ring & teach you both some more humility at my expense.

THE UNDERTAKER
Careful what you wish for little girl, play time is over, you have my wrath to deal with this time.

ALEXA BLISS
I'll tell you what, I'll give you both a chance, 1 on 2 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG MATCH, the only why i win is by eliminating both of you by pin fall or submission. So boys, you both game to face me in that ring or do I issue this challenge to someone else more manly in the back.

THE UNDERTAKER
Alexa only a fool plays with the devil, this deadman will make our life a living hell tonight, so I urge you before you make the mistake of thinking this will be a SUNDAY pick, you better throw that notion in the trash because we will trash your body all over this ring.

ALEXA BLISS
Where I'm from those are fighting words you just threw down at my gorgeous feet & these feet will make a dent in your skull & that masked creature Kane too, don't worry babe I have plenty of Alexa to go around to handle both of you.

THE UNDERTAKER
I say, talking is over bring your ass to the ring & lets make this happen.

ALEXA BLISS
Only after our first commercial break taker, need to give the sponsors some value for money, beside it will be a quick win for me even though I have to eliminated both of you to be the winner.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 1
1 ON 2 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG MATCH

BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION
VS
ALEXA BLISS

BELL SOUNDS
Alexa Bliss & Kane to being things as they move about the ring, as Alexa Bliss locks up to the taller, more powerful opponent as Alexa Bliss BLISSFUL SMASHES ( ELBOW SMASHES ) Kane to the face ........ ONE, ...... TWO, ........... THREE, ........... FOUR, ................ FIVE TIMES, as she ducks underneath his WILD CLOTHES LINE to grab Kane & SATELLITE DDT'S Kane to the canvass as he rolls towards the bottom right of screen corner, as The Undertaker reaches in from the ring apron to tag himself in, Kane looks up at him & he gets up to exit the ring, leaving The Undertaker to negotiate his way with Alexa Bliss whom MIDRIFF STOMPS him with her back to the main camera ........ ONE, ...... TWO, ................... THREE TIMES, then as he leans forward lift shis chin up so she can SPINNING FURY RIGHTS him to the face to upend him to the canvass as she blow a kiss on her fist afterwards. The Undertaker sits up looking at Alexa Bliss move in to DOUBLE LOW DROP KICKS him to the face as she leaves him reeling on the canvass, then Alexa Bliss blows kisses walks to the far side of the ring as she stands on the bottom showing off her sexy body & smile to her fans, as The Undertaker rises to his feet, as he move in on her as Alexa Bliss SPRINGBOARD SPINNING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS The Undertaker who was trying to sneak up on her
to the face to knock him down, as he gets up immediately as Alexa Bliss coming off the far side of the ring ropes RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCKS The Undertaker as he falls backwards stumbling trying to keep his footing as he springboards off the main camera because of momentum into the path of Alexa Bliss whom MODIFIED SPINE BUSTER SLAMS him to the canvass as she holds his right leg to SPINNING TOE HOLD into a FUGURE FOUR LEGLOCK him, as he is battling to escape this punishing hold, as Kane enters the ring illegally to RUNNING BACK LEG DROPS her across the chest to break the hold, as she released The Undertaker too late to prevent copping that move. Kane pulls her up to scope her up to RIGHT SHOULDER BREAK her into a SWINGING SIDE WALK SLAMS her leaving her holding her lower back in the process as The Undertaker is up now moves in to apply HELL'S GATE on Alexa Bliss as she scrambles to try to escape this finishing move he has won many matches with.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Welcome one & all some much happened before we got a chance to offer our introductions but as you can all see the action has been ongoing as THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION have appeared to gain the assendency after Alexa Bliss started well on top of them.
JERRY LAWLER
Took numerical illegal move to do that, but nonetheless they achieve what they desired, can they now maintain the dominance over Alexa Bliss whom humiliated them both at GENDERMANIA.

Alexa Bliss is beginning to escape as she turns the hold into a STF as she makes The Undertaker crawl along his belly with her holding on to the ropes left of screen ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ), as Alexa Bliss lets up seeing he is close, whilst the referee was ushering Kane back to his corner, as she immediately pulls him up to his feet by his hair to apply a STANDING DRAGON SLEEPER HOLDS with her back to far right of screen ropes way across the other side of the ring, as she then hoist The Undertaker in the air with the move incredibly to REVERSE SUPLEX that takes our Kane with the legs of The Undertaker as she was completing the move leaving them both down on the canvass, turning the move into a double wipe out on her opponents, as she immediately pulls them up either side of her by their shirts to their feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) together to KARATE SPLIT KICKS them to their face simultaneously as they crush to the canvass either side of her as she had her back to the main camera. Alexa Bliss now facing the far side of the ring GLITZ FLIP ( STANDING MOONSAULT KNEE DROPS ) Kane to the canvass then she now GLITZ FLIP ( STANDING MOONSAULT KNEE DROPS ) The Undertaker to his face as she gets up afterwards lapping up the chanting "I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MY FANS ", as she turns to RUNNING DOUBLE SPEAR TACKLES THE BROTHES OF DESTRUCTION as they rose to their feet simultaneously & were taken out in that manner leaving them both down on the canvass, Alexa Bliss comes over to the main camera to make out with the main camera zeroing in on her doing air kisses as if to the lens of that camera ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ). Alexa Bliss now turns around to RUNNING DOUBLE SPEARS THE BROTHERS OF DCESTRUCTION either shoulder once again leaving them both down because of it, as she walks off in her thigh high black boots with heels as she flicks her long hair back to appear almost playful standing on the middle corner ropes top left of screen ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ), as she drops down & now turns around to RUNNING DOUBLE LOW SPEARS THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION as they where both kneeling trying to get up & ended up with both of them on their backs. Alexa Bliss now climbs to the top turnbuckle pad bottom left of screen corner ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, ... SECONDS ) to SPARKLE SPLASHES ( ROUNDING SPLASHES ) them beside each other as she nailed them with the move the remains crossbody on them for the pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Alexa Bliss kept her word she would dominate & get the win quickly as she promised & she did just that. Alexa Bliss is walking around the ring lapping up the adulation of the fans.
JERRY LAWLER
THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION where humiliated worse tonight because they were warned, they wanted this fight, they demanded this match & they were taken apart by

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY DOUBLE PIN FALL
ALEXA BLISS

END OF MATCH 1
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 09-Jul-21 at 14:49.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-21, 01:44
sable1
This message has been deleted by sable1.
Old 15-Jul-21, 04:47
Last Achievements

SMACKDOWN show 1 PART 2

MATCH 2
1 ON 1 MATCH

LANA
VS
GREAT KHALI

BELL SOUNDS

Lana vs Great Khali with Rusev & Bobby Lashley looking on backstage, as she immediately locks up to Great Khali whom hoists her in her tight fitting managers outfit she wore whilst with Rusev & is hurled to the canvass on her back, as she gets up Great Khali RUNNING SHOULDER TACKLES her with her back to the left of screen ropes that sends her against those ropes & toppling to the outside floor, as Great Khali SUICIDE DIVE SWANTON DIVES on Lana face down on the outside floor left of screen & she got the full weight of Great Khali across her lower back as he landed on top of her. Great Khali ruthless as he STANDING SURFBOARD STRETCHES Lana as she is screaming in agony, as the referee is demanding her take it back inside the ring. The crowd is booing as he ignores everyone & everything to maintain this punishing hold ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as he releases her, then flexes his muscles standing over her, as he pulls Lana to her feet immediately, as he scopes her up easily wasting no time onto her right shoulder as she thrashes about to RUNNING SHOULDER THRUST her into bottom left of screen ring post, as he dumps her afterwards to the floor main camera side, near the bottom left of screen ring post. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS LATER ) Great khali pulls her up by the back of her hair to ram her face into the ring apron ..... ONE, ....... TWO, ........ THREE, ....... FOUR TIMES, then ram her back under the bottom rope into the ring. Great Khali climbs onto the ring apron then steps into the ring easily as he left Lana to her own devicwes inside the ring ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .. SECONDS LATER ) Lana POP UP into a RUNNING SHINING WIZARD KICKS him to the face as he is rocked by it, as Lana now BOXING LEFT & RIGHT HOOKS him in her sexy tight outfit, as Lana watches Great Khali shakes the cobwebs off ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE SECONDS ) then Lana JUDO CHOPS him to the chest to leave him held up by the main camera, as Lana KARATE CHOPS him to the chest as she leaves him staggering away grimacing in utter pain towards bottom right of screen corner as Lana from behind on the move, as Lana RUNNING KICKS his right leg from under him to leave him kneeling into the middle ropes main camera side of the ring where she uses her sexy leg standing beside him to BACK VOLLEY HEEL KICKS him to the face to leave him holding his face.

Lana posing for the fans with her antics ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) now off the far side of the ring running in shoe heels, blue tight skirt & jacket returns to DOUBLE LOW DROP KICKS him with her shoe heels to the back of his head still kneeling into the ropes. Lana now climbs onto the ring apron right of screen, to place his head sticking over the ropes in a STANDING HEADSCISSORS ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS ) as the referee is demanding she releases him, but she ignores it ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Lana MODIFIED HOT SHOTS using the STANDING HEADSCISSORS on his kneeling & drove him throat first into the middle rope & she landed on the outside floor right of screen on her feet where she SIDE ON HIGH KICKS him to the face, then whilst he is rolling around on the canvass holding his face she is adjusting her skirt showing off her blue lingerie panties underneath her blue skirt as she rose to her feet, then she smiles for the fans taking photos on the ipads etc. Lana striding on the outside floor as she making out as if stalking her opponent, showing him she doesn't fear him & almost taunting him with a sexy strider as if daring him to get up to show her something ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN SECONDS ) she re-enters the ring from the far side of the ring as Great Khali got to his feet turning blindly into the path of Lana whom KARATE LEFT & RIGHT OPEN PALM JABS him to the chest ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) to then SPINNING BACK LEG KICKS him to the chest to upend him as he is down rubbing his chest whilst sitting up as Lana walks over him to RIGHT HOOKS him to the face it enrages him as he shoots to his feet having ONE HAND CHOKE HOLD held Lana from a kneeling position as he rises to his feet to ONE HANDED CHOKES her ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) the CHOKE SLAM her into the top right of screen corner where he follow up BOXING RIGHT HOOKS her to the face to sink her to knees, as he pulls her up straight away, but Lana JAWBREAKS him front on then gets off her knees to use the middle turnbuckle pad inside the ring top right of screen corner straight away to CORKSCREW SPIRAL LEG DROPS Khali to the back of his head on all fours. Lana ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) is first to her feet as she SUPLEXES Great Khali into the corner, as she leaves him on his back in the top right of screen corner as she RIGHT SHIN DROPS him to the chest to uses the middle rope for leverage to KNEE CHOKES him as the referee applies a .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE COUNT, as she lets up to pull Great Khali to his feet then RIGHT HOOKS him to the face standing against the right of screen ropes, as he is not only down, but feel out of the ring, landing sideways on the ring apron right of screen as Lana standing inside the ring pulls him to his feet by his hair ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) wasting no time so to FLOAT OVER SUPLEX her, but no because Khali blocks it to FISHERMAN SUPLEX her over the top rope out of the ring leaving her on the announcers table.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

OMG the impact of Lana landing on our announce table shook everything & dislodged the monitors from their positions on the table. Great Khali ELBOW DROPS her to the chest from the ring apron as that move, not only connected, but destroyed our table.
JERRY LAWLER
We had shatter to avoid the carnage & Lana unfortunately hasn't as we can hear her mourning in pain, as Great Khali pulls her up to DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS her for good measure on the ramble that was once out announcers booth, top head back towards the ring, as he has her by the hair like a caveman.

Great Khali releases her upon insistence from the referee as he now pulls her up to JUDO CHOPS her to the chest against the edge of the ring, but she moved & he chopped the ring apron edge upon which Lana SPINNING ROUNDHOUSE VOLLEY KICKS him to the back of his head to then block his ELBOW SHOT to KARATE ARM BAR him behind his back as she uses the move to ram his face into the ring apron ......... ONE, ........... TWO, ............ THREE, ................................... FOUR, ..................................... FIVE TIMES & release him then REVESE DOUBLE HAIR PULL NECK BREAKS Great Khali leaving him on his back on the outside floor ring of screen as she climbs onto the ring apron walks along it ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) to LEG SPLIT DROPS on his face with leg splits remaining in position ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as she gets up off him to pull him up by a double hand full of his hair to his feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) to SPIN OUT POWER BOMBS him on the smashed announcers table, then she gets up & heads for the top right of screen corner to climb to the top turnbuckle pad ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Lana MOONSAULT DOUBLE BACK LEG DROPS Great Khali across the face as he lay on the outside floor as she wiped out herself in the process & took out the referee who was checking up on Great Khali, as wait Lashley comes through the crowd to enter the ring area as he SUPER KICKS Lana who rose to her feet, then exits the scene of the crime before caught by the referee, as Lana is down shaken as Great Khali sits up rises to his feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Lana hoists him into the air to RUNNING SPINEBUSTER SLAMS him through the barricades separating the fans from the ring floor as she lands on top of him, as Lana rose to her feet is met with a Bobby Lashley SPEAR TACKLES her as she rose to her feet from behind as the referee is still down. Here comes Rusev as he rushes down to the ring, as he stares down Lashley not moving away, but then smirks as Rusev applies the ACCOLADE on Lana as the referee is still out, but anther referee comes out to take over, as he is getting in the face of Rusev he is illegally out there, as Rusev is screaming at her that she will pay for leaving her for Lashley. Lana pleading despite being placed in a illegal finisher by an illegal opponent "DON'T END THIS MATCH, I WANT TO BEAT KHALI TO PROVE THEM WRONG "as she is pulled up & POWER GUTBUSTERED by Rusev leaving her down, as Great Khali has her up as he was able to regroup as he MIDRIFF PUNCHES her ........ ONE, ............... TWO, .................. THREE TIMES to scope her up to POWER BACK BREAKS her to releases her leaving her on the outside floor, as the official referee has come to & has no idea what took place as he fellow referee checks on his well being he has told him to take over the officiating. Great Khali meantime has pulled up Lana as he MILITARY PRESS TOSSES her back into the ring to climb back in to wait as he VICE GRIPS her using both hands ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, ..... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN SECONDS ) as Great Khali DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS her to the canvass as he comes to stand side on to DOUBLE BACK LEG DROPS her across the face as he hooks her leg for the .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Lana was robbed, under siege from 3 men at the end as she was ripped about like by a pack of wolves as they set upon her at a fragile state because of the physical toll that match took out of her.
JERRY LAWLER
The male superstars said this time playing to win, not stuffing around & we just witnessed the depths & lengths they are prepared to pursue to achieve that goal.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
GREAT KHALI

END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 3
1 ON 1 MATCH

CHRISTY HEMME
VS
BRIAN CAGE

BELL SOUNDS

Brian Cage is totally captivated by Christy Hemme whom is showing off her body in the top left of screen corner with her sexy outfit with her back to her opponent ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECOND ) as Christy Hemme says to Cage " OH BABE, YOY HARD FOR ME YET OR DO YOU WANT TO SEE SOME MORE OF MY SEXY ASS DANCING FOR YOU HONEY ,as she does some more seduction dancing swaying her ass at Cage ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS ) as she turns then motions Cage to come over as she knows he is infatuated with her, as she lets him embrace her, then Christy Hemme kisses him as she shows him against the corner to left of screen BEAR HUGS him against the corner ( for off his feet to SPINNING SPINE BUSTER SLAMS him to the canvass as he is left on the canvass with a huge hard on, as Christy Hemme STANDING CROUCH LOCKS Cage face as he is sitting up as she is stand over him with his face trapped in her whilst she has her back to the main camera as she sways her ass side to side whilst applying the hold ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) to FACEBUSTER SLAMS him into the canvass as his face was trapped in her crouch area as she makes him tremble from the submission hold whilst applying TRIANGLE SCISSOR HOLD as he is on all fours with a huge hard on, as he trying to escape her grasp, as she strokes his back erotically ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as Christy Hemme releases the hold, as she gets to her feet to FACE SIT SMOTHER CHOKES him standing over him, as she is his hard keeps getting bigger through his trunks ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) as she tells him [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"] as Cage battles to his feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as Christy Hemme RAPID FURY his face as she was hoisted into the air & Christy Hemme HURRICANRANA HEADSCISSOR TOSSES Cage to the canvass, as they both pop up & Christy Hemme SPINNING HEEL KICKS him across the face as he is down face down, as Christy Hemme places his head between her leg to TRIANGLE HEADSCISSORS him face down into her crouch as he is desperate to escape ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN SECONDS ), as the referee is checking on him, as this match could end before it really gets going, as he is tapping out, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What a tactical win by Christy Hemme has she wore an outfit to seduce her opponent, then her body, then making him submit.
JERRY LAWLER
Christy Hemme used her hot body to defeat a powerful foe & did it with style, as she parading around the ring, as her opponent is coming to now.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
CHRISTY HEMME

END OF MATCH 3

COMMERCIAL BREAK

DEMOLISION
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
MEAN GENE OKERLUND

I'm here with DEMOLITION about to go to the ring for their match.

AX
That's right we are about to go to the ring & do what we do best, pound & demolition our opponent. Anybody team stupid enough to face us is a safety hazard, let alone one person.

SMASH
People need constant reminding how dangerous we are, so we plan on reminding her with pleasure. We will teach her the price of wanting us in a handicap tag match.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Can you tell me who your opponent is then.

AX
Taryn Terrell who will wish she didn't want this match up.

SMASH
Taryn you will get the beating of a life time

TARYN TERRELL
INTERRUPTS THE INTERVIEW

Boys, very testy. I will demolish you two tonight & plant my flag as a stepping stone towards title glory, it's a shame I have to waste this outfit on you two.

SMASH
The more you speak the more you are making it worse for yourself.

TARYN TERRELL
It's a good thing we will settle it in a ring. Speaking of which don't get too excited looking at me walk off in this sexy outfit that will dominate Demolition in that ring. See you soon boys.

AX
She is beautiful, but doesn't mean we will show mercy to her Mean Gene.

MEAN GENE OLERLUND
There go Demolition on their way to face Taryn Terrell in our next match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 4

TARYN TERRELL
VS
DEMOLITION

BELL SOUNDS

Smash & Taryn Terrell move about the ring in antic clockwise ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, ... SECONDS ) as they finally COLLAR TIE UP as they grapple for the upper hand with her back to the left of screen ropes for ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Taryn Terrell forces Smash to the bottom left of screen corner as he breaks cleanly but Taryn Terrell MIDRIFF STOMPS him in the corner ..... ONE, ....... TWO, ............. THREE, ............... FOUR TIMES to follow up with measured RIGHT FOREAM SHOTS to the face ......... ONE, .................... TWO, ..................................... THREE, ................................... FOUR, .................................................. .............................. FIVE TIMES, then lean into him as she whispers " YOU EXCITED BY ME SO FAR ", as she STRONG IRISH WHIPS Smash from bottom left of screen corner to the top right of screen corner as he thunders into the corner then staggers into the path of Taryn Terrell whom FLAPJACK into a CLOTHES LINES him across the face mid air as she leaves him on the canvass, as Ax is bewildered by the move bottom right of screen corner as he watches Taryn Terrell point at him whilst pulling Smash to his feet to SNAP SUPLEX him to the canvass for a easily flop cross ways pin .... ONE, .... COUNT, as SMASH KICKS OUT & is placed in a COBRA CLUTCH as she works the hold textbook. Smash reaches back to grab her by the hair but she shakes his hand off her hair to DOUBLE KNEE SMASH him to the middle back ........... ONE, ............... TWO, ..................... THREE TIMES, to REVERSE CHIN LOCKS him into a BODY SCISSORS using her thighs wearing those thigh high boots with heels with her back to the main camera as she her air out of her eyes as she taunts him " HOW'S IT FEEL BEING SQUEEZED BY MY LEGS, WHAT HAPPENED TO DEMOLISHING ME, I TOLD YOU BOYS, I WOULD DEFEAT YOU, FIGHT ME SMASH, THIS IS TOO EASY FOR ME ", as Taryn Terrell continues to squeeze him like a vice ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as he DOUBLE ELBOWS her to the thighs ...... ONE, ............ TWO, ................................ THREE, .................................. FOUR TIMES to break clear then gets up as he grabs her right leg to DROP DOWN across her right leg as he held it up ............. ONE, ...................... TWO, .......................................... THREE, .......................................... FOUR TIMES, then SINGLE LEG CRAB LOCKS Taryn Terrell as he tells her "CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR TARYN, YOU MAY NIGHT LIKE WHAT YOU GET ", as he tells her to beg for mercy, as she reaches the main camera ropes bottom rope, as he refuses to release her ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as Ax comes across as she was pulled up as Ax restrains her by the arms whilst on he is on the ring apron allowing Smash to pardon the pun FOREARM SMASHES her to the chest .......... ONE, ............ TWO, ........................ THREE TIMES as Smash now SNAP SUPLEX her to the canvass to get up to SOCCER KICKS her to the lower back to clap a DOUBLE REAR CHIN LOCK with right knee into her middle back for leverage.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Smash was on the back foot for most of the early going before settling into the match, as he now applies a submission move to wear her down.
JERRY LAWLER
The beautiful sexy Taryn Terrell has her hands full against Demolition whom have the numerical advantage all match over her.
JIM ROSS
According to you all the women are beautiful, can't you say something else, like comment on the match.
JERRY LAWLER
I do say that, what you think they're not beautiful, dare you to say otherwise JR, maybe you'll end up one of their victims.

Smash allows Taryn Terrell to get to her feet but he BELLY TO BACK SUPLEXES her to the canvass, as he pulls her up to HAIR SNAPMARE her towards the bottom right of screen corner where he tags in Ax as he enters legally for the first time today, as he pulls Taryn Terrell to her feet to DOUBLE AX HANDLE her .......... ONE, ......................... TWO, ............. THREE, ................... FOUR, ........................ FIVE, .................................. SIX TIMES until she is on all fours. Ax takes over as he bad mouths Taryn " YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS NOW A REALITY TARYN, YES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT WE VIEW YOU AS OUT STEPPING STONE ", as he DOUBLE AX HANDLE HAMMERS away at her the whole time saying all that. Ax pulls her up as he scopes her up to BODY SLAM her upside down into the bottom right of screen corner ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE SECONDS LATER ) then tag in Smash as they help her up to immediately with their backs to the far side of the top left of screen corner DOUBLE SUPLEX her to the canvass, then get up to DOUBLE ELBOW DROP her to the body as she lay on the canvass, where Smash takes over kneeling over Taryn Terrell lying sideways on the canvass as he delivers RAPID ELBOW SHOTS to her kneeling to the side of her face ....... ONE, ......... TWO, .................. THREE TIMES as he stops to berate her, as Taryn DOUBLE LASH OUT KICKS him to the face from lying on the canvass sideways as she pops up immediately & bounces on her boots like a boxer as she sexily EVADES his WILD CLOTHES LINE to JUMPING DOUBLE DROP KICKS him to the upper back sending him to the right of screen ropes as he rebounds backwards as Taryn Terrell RUNNING GERMAN SUPLEX RELEASES him tossing him to the other side of the ring near the left of screen ropes, as he gets up Taryn Terrell RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS him to the chest with her boot heels he rebounds off the left of screen ropes into a Taryn Terrell BACK BODY DROPS as she attacks the ropes left of screen returning full steam ahead in her sexy outfit & boots as she MODIFIED ROLLING NECK SNAPS him to get up so a little sext dance ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) waiting for Smash to sit up & when he does Taryn Terrell DANCING SHUFFLE KICKS him to the face as he sat up copping that blow to follow it up with a DOUBLE LOW DROP KICKS him to the chest as she leaves him mourning in pain. Taryn sensing she has the upper hand pulls up Smash up to his feet whom hoists her onto his shoulders facing the far side of the ring fans to FIREMAN CARRY SLAMS her to the canvass to stand over her as he holds his arms in the air & then brutally DOUBLE JUDO CHOPS her sitting up to her shoulder blades ......... ONE, ......... TWO, ........................................ THREE TIMES as he stood over her from behind, now applies a KNEELING RIGHT CHIN LOCK straight away on Taryn Terrell whom ARM DRUG TOSSES him to the canvass to SHOULDER LOCK him on all fours, as she SPINNING DOUBLE KNEE DROPS his right arm stretched out across the canvass as he is left clutching the arm, as Taryn Terrell gets up from behind Ax RUNNING FOREARM SMASHES her to the ....., but no she LEG SPLIT EVADES & SPINING BACK KICKS him with her boot heel to the upper back sending him to the far side of the ring ropes as he returns Taryn Terrell meets having returned off the right of screen ropes to nail Ax to the face knocking him down to the canvass with a SPINNING VOLLEY KICK to his face as he falls to the canvass, as Taryn Terrell gets Smash up to SPINNING BACK LEG KICKS him across the back of his head as he showed concern for Smash having leant forward to check on him only for Taryn Terrell to take advantage of it. Taryn Terrell places Smash groggy on her shoulders to LEG SPLIT DEATH DRIVER him to cover him .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR COUNT, as AX BREAKS THE COUNT !.

Smash is still down, as Ax pulls Taryn Terrell up whom STANDING DROP KICKS Ax to the face & ELBOW DROPS Smash with the same action as he still lay on the canvass to the face, as she gets up to block Ax LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION BOXING HOOKS .......... ONE, ........... TWO, ............. THREE TIMES, as Taryn Terrell AMR WRENCH into a BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX him, as she gets up Smash CLOTHES LINES her from to the back of the head to knock her down, as Demolition now DOUBLE ANGRY STOMP her as she lay on the canvass ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) before Ax reluctantly returns to his corner leaving Smash to pull up Taryn Terrell to JUMPING PILE DRIVERS her immediately to add to her issues at the moment, as he covers her .... ONE, .... TWO, ... COUNT, as TARYN TERRELL KICKS OUT !. Smash pulls Taryn to her feet as he scopes her up, but no she HEAD SCISSOR TAKES DOWN Smash to get up to BICYCLE KICKS him front on to the face as they both popped up to their feet as she SPINNING LEG LARIAT TAEKS DOWN Smash who was off balance as she gets up to use the middle rope main camera to SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT DOUBLE BACK LEG DROPS Smash to the back of the head on all fours nailing him, as she gets up ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) attacks the right of screen ropes where Ax tugs on the top rope to send her sprawling to the outside floor as he RING APRON ELBOW DROPS her to the chest on the floor outside as she was on all fours trying to gather herself. Ax pulls her up outside to ram her backwards & upright against the steel steps at ringside then scopes her up to BODY SLAMS her on top of the steel steps as Smash has bravely climbed to the top turnbuckle pad bottom right of screen as he ELBOW DROPS her lying on top of the steel steps only for her to KNEE BRACE for the impact & then FOLD UP HEADSCISSOR TOSSES Ax to the floor as he reached in to grab her lying on top of the steel steps, as she gets up off the top of steels steps to viciously & angrily SOCCER KICKS Ax to the rib cage on all fours on the outside floor ........... ONE, ............. TWO, .................... THREE, ................... FOUR TIMES as she STANDING BODY SCISSORS him on all fours squeezing his ribs with her thighs in her sexy thigh high boots as she is crushing his ribs as you can hear them breaking from the power of her thighs, as Smash comes to his aid only for Taryn Terrell to maintain the STANDING BODY SCISSORS & JUDO CHOPS respective opponents as he nails Smash to the throat ....... ONE, ......... TWO, ........... THREE, .......................... FOUR, ............... FIVE, ....................... SIX, ......................................... SEVEN TIMES with those THUNDEROUS JUDO CHOPS as she releases Ax but purses Smash grab him trying to climb back into the ring as she pulls him off the ring apron by the back of his trunks main camera side of the ring apron into a MODIFIED BACK BREAKS him leaving him on the floor ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) as Taryn Terrell now pulls him up to JUDO SUPLEX TOSSES him from the floor back into the ring upside as he lands on the canvass hard, as she RIGHT HOOKS Ax on knee to the face as he rose with blood trickling from his mouth to lay him out cold, as she climbs back into the ring as she RIGHT HOOKS Smash with the same blood stained fist to the face of him knocking him out cold as she places a boot on his chest & hands on hips .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Great win by Taryn Terrell, as I notice Mr Perfect Kurt Henning standing on the stage pointing at her, then walking back through the curtain.
JERRY LAWLER
Appears Mr Perfect wants a piece of Taryn Terrell next time around.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
TARYN TERRELL

END OF MATCH 4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 16-Jul-21 at 08:58.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post: