Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Non-English Boards > Deutsches Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-22, 21:24
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Short states of loosing to a girl.

1) I am in defensive, the girls arms and/or legs threatening to trap me, I still can avoid a few time in „the last seconds“

2) Finally she managed to lock on me, I feel more limited in possibilities of moving and feeling get pulled down.

2) Trying directly to get free (for example from her tight grip on my neck) I can’t make her let go and maybe the hold gets even tighter.

3) moving arround with the whole girl on me, I have to move on the floor with her whole weight but can’t wiggle her off. She uses my movements to get even better grip/position/additional clamping.

4) again, directly trying to open the „main trap“ which starts to choke or hurt on me.

5) more and more uncoordinated move on the floor with exhaustion and fear, disorientation with where to pull or how to move. Hurting from my own movements with her.

6) giving up because she hurts/chokes/smotheres too much or being helpless imprisoned by her body.

7) the girl releases me either shortly after tapping or after a long time holding.

Which state you like best?
Have I forgotten something important?
Old 29-May-22, 21:18
Points: 3,605, Level: 25 Points: 3,605, Level: 25 Points: 3,605, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Short states of loosing to a girl.

5-7-2 - I want to feel the real fear of getting hurt/koed and than being toyed with a little longer