Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-22, 22:20
Points: 3,702, Level: 25 Points: 3,702, Level: 25 Points: 3,702, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

NSFW Tournament 4 A Wish - Uzaki Vs You

Back again! Have been busy with data cleaning, collection, editing for training a better module for the ai that helps me write stories! Used a rough version of the newest module I've made in combination with a publicly shared prompt, in combination with the text adventure mixed wrestling module I made, to help set an interesting scene for the ai. Whenever there's a > that's me entering in an action. I do have to edit a lot of the ai's responses when they don't make sense or I want to guide the story a certain way, but for the most part I try to let the module I made do the work and surprise me!

I will finish the story about the cousin on the beach later if anyone remembers that one. Just haven't gotten around to it, because for me the data efficiency maximizing is more fun hahaha. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy...

----------------------------

Nestled between the winding dunes of the Red Desert laid the fabled Crimson Demon dojo, home of Sorcerer Megumin, the greatest martial artist in the east and accomplished sorcerer. Although access to its grounds was usually highly restrictive this was a special occasion. The young loli sorcerer had sent out an invitation to any warrior who wanted to come and prove their worth in a grand tournament; whoever was crowned champion would be granted a single wish. The Crimson Demons believed that struggle was the key to self-improvement, therefore, it only made sense for them to live in such an arid wasteland. A place where the days were too hot and the nights were too cold; where water was a precious commodity—simply showing up at its gates meant you had passed the first test. The challenge and excitement surrounding the event meant that there was no shortage of contestants seeking to test their might, a crowd of erotic female fighters and one male, you, gathered under the shade of an awning above the entrance. Fortunately, the sun seemed to be doing a poor job, giving a weak, muted glow over the expanse, as if it was ashamed of how it was scorching the sands with its fiery rays.

You arrived with nothing more than the clothes on your back and a mean attitude—enough to take on the world. Together with the rest of the group you entered the legendary monastery and made your way to the arena grounds. As you entered you were welcomed by Megumin herself, scantily dressed in her sorcerer robes that exposed her ample cleavage. You couldn't help but admire her, even though she was a little too close for comfort.

"Ahh, it's so good to see so many young combatants attending the tournament!" Megumin began while running her hands up her thighs, "The rules are simple: only unarmed combat is allowed, knock out your opponent and you'll pass to the next stage, losers will be eliminated, only one will have the honor of facing me in the inflatable pool arena. Why the inflatable pool arena? Well it's freaking HOT in this desert that's why idiots" she broke into a fit of laughing. The crowd slowly and awkwardly broke into laughing too not as amused as the sorcerer.

The dojo's arena was as bare as the desert, a square platform made out of smooth tiles built over the sands, the courtyard was spared the slightest of breezes by walls of limestone. With all eyes turned towards you, you stepped up, the clacking of wooden sandals against the surface marking your entrance.

"Begin!" said Megumin right before the thundering boom of a brass gong reverberated across the roofless arena, signaling the start of the duel.

You looked up, past the brim of your straw hat to get a good look at your first female opponent, Uzaki-Chan. A certain strange detail stood out about Uzaki-Chan in particular, something you hadn't noticed until now. She was wearing a shirt that read, 'sugoi dekai' across her ample breasts, short shorts, and a pair of pink fuzzy socks.

"Uzaki-chan, you're a shorty aren't ya?" You asked teasingly trying to break the ice, "I bet those fuzzy socks feel nice and warm, don't they? I wonder what else feels nice and warm..." as you can't help but stare at her massive breasts.
"What's wrong with my feet?!" Uzaki-chan exclaimed in shock, "They're just as soft as the rest of my body! What's the big deal?! Why do you keep staring at them?!"

> You shout "I was just complimenting you, no need to be so offensive. Anyways lets get this match started. Come at me shorty!"
"Oh, you think you can make fun of a girl's height?" Uzaki-chan replied in an equally angry tone.
She charged forward, her breasts bouncing in her skimpy outfit.

> You say "Aww you look so cute and short when your angry."
"Stop making fun of me, you pervert!" Uzaki-chan shouted as she ran at you.

> You yell "Haha, me the pervert? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror. You obviously dressed skimpily like that to distract your opponents, but you won't distract me that easily!"
"Shut up!" Uzaki-chan yelled back.
"That's it, I'm gonna beat you up!" Uzaki-chan continued.

> You taunt her, "Ooh, you sound so tough, but you're not going to be able to land a single hit shorty!" as you just shove your arm out and push your hand against her head. She's so short she can't even get within punching range. The only thing she could do is kick you in the groin, but you're not sure if she's crazy enough to pull as dirty a move as a ballbust.
"Ha!" Uzaki-chan laughed, "You got me!"
"Not yet!" You said, "I've still got a surprise for you!"
"What is it?" Uzaki-chan asked.

> You quickly grab her in a bear hug and squeeze the breath out of her.
"Ngh!" Uzaki-chan cried out in pain.
"It's called the 'bear hug'!" You said.
"You know, you really shouldn't be wearing those fluffy socks," you said.

> You release the bear hug hold and laugh at her, "so what now shorty, looks like I might beat you after all. Even if you wanted to attack me back, your not even tall enough to hit anywhere but my groin."
"What a bunch of crap! That was a cheap shot!" Uzaki-chan said, "I'll show you how a real fighter fights!"
"Sure, whatever you say!" you said.

> You start to get cocky and let your guard down thinking this will be an easy victory against the short Uzaki-chan. "I'll even give you some help here, I'll wrestle on my knees, that way you might stand a chance of knocking me out" you stick your tongue out at her.
"You're such a pervert!" Uzaki-chan said.
"Hey, you're the one who's trying to seduce me with her boobs!" you retorted.
"I am NOT!" Uzaki-chan shouted, "I'm just showing them off!"
"Well, you're doing a good job at it!" you said.
"You're the one who's obsessed with my breasts!"

> You shout "That was your goal anyways! To distract me with your breasts so that you could knock me out and win the match, but I'll have you know your plan failed. Your too short to seduce me into letting you win!"
"What do you mean?" Uzaki-chan asked.
"I mean you're just a shorty!" you said.
"You're the one who's short!" Uzaki-chan said.

> You hip thrust your groin into her face, "If I'm short then why did my groin easily pound your face SHORTY!". I pin her to the sand with my groin dangerously within biting range of Uzaki's teeth, but at the moment I wasn't thinking about that.
"You're the one who's going to get knocked out!" Uzaki-chan said.
"Yeah, right!" you said.
"How about you try to knock me out instead!" Uzaki goads you into walking into her trap, as she eyes your member hardening through your boxers, waiting for the right moment to bite it in an attempt to turn the tide of the battle.

> You retort, "That's the plan, and I'll do it with my groin too to humiliate you! Enjoy my crotch before you pass out!" as you scoot onto her face.
"Ew!" Uzaki-chan exclaimed, "I can't believe you just put your junk in my face!"
"That's the idea!" you said.
"You're so gross!"

> You say "Do something about it shorty, I bet you can't."
"I don't think so!" Uzaki-chan said.
"You think you can take my dick?" you said.
"I'm not only going to take your dick from you, but this shorty is going to make you orgasm so much that you pass out in a puddle of your own cum! You walked right into my trap dumbass!" Uzaki giggles as she winks at your confused face and then bites your dick.
"Aaaah!" you cry out in pain and try to pull away.
"Ha!" Uzaki-chan said, "I've got you now! It's payback time for calling me a shorty". She grins evilly after hip thrusting your paralyzed body off her and then ensnaring you in her thighs. Her soft breasts pressed against your back and her hard nipples digging into your shoulders, causing you to shiver uncontrollably as you are trapped between her thighs.

> You pinch her thighs and try to escape from her body scissors.
"Oh no you don't!" Uzaki-Chan yelled and decided to paralyze your body in pleasure and pain even more by using her feet to press down on the sensitive areas of your genitals.
Your mind starts to drift into an erotic fantasy where you imagine yourself as a helpless victim that's been pinned down by Uzaki-chan's big tits as your resistance crumbles and you give in to Uzaki's dominating powers.
Uzaki-chan laughs evilly as she notices your resistance fading and squeezes the air out of your lungs and then whispers into your ear seductively "Are you ready to surrender or do you want me to keep teasing you until you cum and pass out?"

> You say "I'll never surrender."
"You're such a stubborn one aren't ya? Well, guess this 'short' of a girl will just have to sexually knock you out with an erotic fatality. Not that I don't mind wheeling you in like a fish. Night night~" Uzaki-chan giggles as she pins you to the ground and takes your member between her hand.
You feel like you might faint from pleasure as her fingers slides up and down over your member. She gives you an incredible handjob, all the while squeezing her boobs together to form a tit clamp around your neck that shuts off your carotid artery.

> You feel yourself slipping into unconsciousness and try to tap against her silky thighs to surrender.
"Surrendering is for losers," Uzaki-chan said as she tightens her squeeze, causing you to gasp in pain. "Besides, I gave you a chance for surrendering and you refused and called me short. Enjoy getting knocked out by my tits! Sucker~" she giggles as she tightens her deadly pillows around your throat.
"Ngh!" you cry out in pleasure and despair.
You start to get dizzy as your brain tries to process what's happening to you, but before it can fully comprehend the situation you lose consciousness and pass out to Uzaki's erotic fatality combo. You didn't stand a chance against Uzaki's feminine charms and had never before encountered a female so aggressive in her sexual attacks. Just who the hell all gathered for this tournament today!

Uzaki-chan ponders for a minute how she wants to celebrate her victory over you. Specifically, she wants to make use of her short body to humiliate you sexually as revenge for making fun of her by calling her short throughout the match. After a while of thinking an erotic idea pops in her mind and she grins evilly while eyeing your limp member and sleeping face.

She walks up to you unconscious body, jumps into the air, and lands slamming her ass into your peaceful sleeping face. Then she scoots up to sit on your chest, placing her knees to either side of your head so that her panties and ass are only inches away from your mouth. She then takes off her panties and uses them to gag you, opening your mouth with her fingers and stuffing your mouth full of her cotton panties until they're completely stuffed in your mouth.

Her eyes sparkle as she admires her work and then smirks as she continues to setup her victory pose position for humiliating you. She wants to hurry so that when you wake back up the first thing you see is her short body dominating yours. She scoots down to your groin and then loops her legs around yours. Then in a fit of acrobatic ability and flexibility she does a spilt that takes your legs with her causing you to jolt out of unconsciousness with intense pain as your male legs are speared apart by her short thighs!

Not only that, noticing you've been silenced from screaming in pain via Uzaki's cotton panties shoved in your mouth, your limp member gets instantly erect at the feeling of being dominated by Uzaki causing your cock to rise and rest against Uzaki's nude bubble butt crack. Uzaki started giggling as she felt your member fall exactly where it should be, right against her dominating ass. She turned her head around to taunt you with a smug grin as she opened her butt cheeks apart to ensnare your member between them, "You can't do anything about this! This short sexy body of mine is about to make you pass out twice!" she laughed hysterically.

"No," you gasp for breath as you try to escape from her grasp, but her thighs are too strong, her panties smother you from talking or breathing, and you're stamina is drained by her sexual butt job. You grasp at her butt and try to push her off you.

But Uzaki-chan just giggles evilly in response to your weakened attempts to escape as she pushes herself further onto your cock pinning it to your stomach while continuing to increase the pressure to your aching pelvis as her splits widens more and more. She looked back at you smugly again, "I'll give you mercy if you apologize for calling me short and admit this sexy short girl dominated the fuck out of you".

> You shout "Yes PLEASE, mercy. I apologize for calling you short. You dominated the fuck out of me, just please let me go!"

Uzaki-chan smirks, "Thank you for the apology. However..." her smirk turns into an evil grin, "I said that I'd give you mercy, not let you go. Hehe, my mercy is knocking you the fuck out again! Sweet dreams~" she whispers as she finishes you off with second her erotic fatality combo. the double butt drop: She places both of her palms flat on your chest and pushes herself off your paralyzed body. Releasing you from her sexual butt job and split. She then positions herself towering over your groin with a leg to either size. She wiggles her butt at you and points a finger from her butt to your balls and then she winks at you. You start to try to rush your hands to your groin as you realize how she plans to knock you again but your too slow as she cannon ball drops her nude ass straight down onto your balls.

"Aaaaaah!" you scream out in pain and panic as the intense pleasure and humiliation of having your balls mushed underneath Uzaki's butt hits you. Uzaki laughs, "Damn, I thought that'd my butt drop on your family jewels would put you to sleep instantly, guess I'll have to improvise~" she winks at you again and now points a finger from her butt to your face. She was going to butt drop onto your face and smother you to sleep to finish you off!

> You shake your head rapidly and beg for her not to do it.
"No, please no! Please don't butt drop me! I won't call you short again!" you say with tears welling up in your eyes.
Uzaki giggles evilly and shakes her head saying "Nope, my ass dropping on your face until you pass out is happening no matter what. Sleep tight and let me cheeks tuck you in~" as she finally towers over your head with a smug grin.

Despite your dire situation, you find yourself getting turned on again at out helpless you are to stop Uzaki from finishing you off with her ass. Her drenched in sweat sexy short body towers over you as she folds her hands underneath her breasts to emphasize them while staring down at you smugly as she saviors the look of defeat on your face before finishing you off, but she wanted to tease you and have fun with you one last time, before putting your lights out with her ass, "Actually, on second thought I'll spare you if you become my boyfriend~".

> You yell "YES. Please, I'll become your boyfriend, I'll do anything for you, please don't knock me out with your butt!"

Uzaki-chan giggles evilly, "Sweet, as your official girlfriend, the first thing I'm going to do is knock you out with my ass to show who wears the pants in this relationship! Good night idiot~" she jumps up in the air and everything starts to go in slow motion as you watch her ass descend towards your face and you try to scream "NOOOOO" but her cotton panties in her mouth prevent you from getting a word out. The last thing you see before your lights go out is her bare ass jiggling in mid air right before it slams into your face and covers you completely in her deadly butt.

Uzaki raises her arms in victory and shouts, "I win! EROTIC FATALITY by BUTT DROP motherfucker!", as she grinds her ass in circular motions around your face as she slowly snuffs the little remaining breath out of you just to make sure your out cold. She rides out your body spasms as you pass out to her sexual and erotic butt smother.

Megumin stands up from her spectator throne and walks over to Uzaki. Megumin smirks at your spasming unconscious body reduced to nothing by another female's nude ass. Megumin stares at Uzaki with a proud warm smile and says, "Before I officially crown you winner, let me wake up this loser first". Megumin kneels down between your spasming unconscious legs and places her hands on your mushed balls. "Full Healing~" Megumin says sing like as she casts a healing spell on your balls instantly healing you fully and waking you back up from being unconscious.

"MMMMMPH MPPPPH" you try to scream for help not knowing what's going on, but your face remains silenced and smothered by Uzaki's naked ass. However, you feel full of energy and stamina, maybe you haven't lost yet! You try to desperately lift Uzaki's smooth butt off your face!

Your hope for a second chance at beating Uzaki though is short lived when suddenly you feel a sharp pain and then slight pleasure as Megumin slams her foot into your member and pins it down between her toes and your stomach, "Hopefully it's now clear what situation you are in Kirito. You've lost! I healed you so that you can bear witness to the official results, not so that you can waste our time with your pathetic display of weakness. Now stop resisting and keep quiet under there while I declare Uzaki the winner or I'll personally see to undoing the healing I did on you", Megumin smirked as she felt your member start to twitch from either the simulation of her toes or the dominating verbal abuse she just gave you. Honestly, she hoped it was the latter.

Megumin raised her magic staff and rested it on Uzaki's head, "Now that we won't be interrupted and the loser is awake to bare witness to the official results. Congratulations Uzaki on winning the Crimson Demon Dojo Tournament and being awarded a wish. You were amazing! I loved how sexually dominating you were. Your use of your feminine sexy body was a delight to watch as you humiliated, dominated, and KO'd this loser of a male not once, but twice! Consider me impressed!"

Megumin motioned to Uzaki to lift her nude butt off your face just enough so that Megumin could look you in the eye, "As for you, this crowd and I not only bore witness to your shameful defeat at her ass, but also the promises you made to Uzaki. You are to be her girlfriend and soul mate indefinitely. IS THAT CLEAR! Or else this magic binding I'm placing on you will castrate you instantly". Without waiting for your answer, Megumin nods to Uzaki to lower her ass back on your face. Once again your face is smothered by Uzaki's ass.

Satisfied that you won't be able to escape from Uzaki's ass during the spell binding chant, Megumin points her staff at your groin to begin. You suddenly feel a sharp pain and then a slight warmth in your groin as Megumin finishes her spell. Then, without warning, Megumin giggles, "Now back to sleep you go loser", and hops into the air over your body, which of course you can't see because your vision is filled with Uzaki-chan's bubble butt.

Suddenly, you feel intense pain and then nothingness as Megumin lands her daintily feet directly into your balls causing you to fall into unconsciousness once again. *Tsk Tsk Tsk* Megumin smirked at your spasming body enjoying the after effects of her ballbusting erotic-fatality move, "Uzaki, call upon me whenever you're ready for your wish to be granted! Though, with your new boy toy, I'm sure you'll be content for a while" Megumin winks at Uzaki-chan before walking away with a sway in her hips.

After watching Megumin leave, Uzaki looks down at your spasming unconscious body and says, "I'm going to have fun having you serve as my boyfriend for the rest of our lives! I hope you enjoyed being dominated by my butt~"...
-------------------------------------

To be continued... and this time it actually will for once xD! I promise lol.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GorgonFTWBO3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-22, 23:03
Points: 3,702, Level: 25 Points: 3,702, Level: 25 Points: 3,702, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

NSFW Re: Tournament 4 A Wish - Uzaki Vs You

As you wake up, you find yourself tied to an altar where Uzaki is preparing some kind of ritual. The room was dark except for the faint light coming from the candles that were lit around the room.

You can't help but notice seeing Uzaki wearing a pair of skimpy red panties with pink frills at the bottom. She also has a matching bra with lace on it. Her bikini skirt is made of thin strings of fabric that barely cover her butt cheeks.
What's happening here? Why am I tied to this altar? Did I really lose that wrestling match to this short girl!? You wonder as you look at Uzaki.

She grins smugly at you and says, "Wakey wakey sleepy head~. I hope you enjoyed your long nap courtesy of my ass, but now it's time to pay the price for all those promises you made me when we were playing last night. Now, if you want to keep your manhood intact, you'd better do what I say or else!"

Uzaki-chan starts chanting in a language you don't understand, "The Crimson Demon Dojo Tournament winner, Uzaki-chan, will generously grant one wish to her loser boyfriend who got smothered by her booty twice! But only if you're able to beat me. If you lose against me again today, you have to marry me tomorrow! Do you accept my double or nothing offer?" she finished grinning smugly at you again.

You wanted nothing more than to wipe that smug look off her face and satisfaction of pinning her short body down and knocking her out! Revenge! This might be my only chance to break the binding spell Megumin cast on my groin! With all that considered of course I'd accept her offer for a double or nothing rematch, even if she'd seem so sure about beating me again, which made me feel a bit uneasy... as if she was scheming something and I was falling right into her trap. I had no way of knowing though and no choice but to accept, this was my best move. "Fine, I accept your generous offer Ms. Shorty" I glared at her.

Uzaki smirks back at you and says, "Good, I see you still like antagonizing me over my height. I can't wait to dominate you with this "short" body again. You probably don't remember, but I dominated you so hard at the tournament that you orgasmed and passed out at the same time. Your unconscious body spasmed underneath this booty. Hehe, looking at the reaction on your face, it seems like you don't remember that do ya? Well, no backing out now. Let's get this double or nothing wrestling match started then~", Uzaki sexually sways over to you her breasts and butt jiggling in her skimpy bikini outfit, making you groan internally as you realize how sexy she looks. She undoes the bindings on you and points to a circle of vanilla bean scented candles that form a ring in the beachy sand of the cave.

Uzaki already had setup the ring for the match and damn did she go all out. It smelled amazing: she smelled amazing, The cave was decorated amazing: she was decorated amazing. Then it hit me... why am I even fighting her to break the binding spell? She's my type one hundred percent! She's flirty in a playful way, she's a great sparring partner, and despite me teasing her about her height I was love struck by her body.

'Shit' I thought to myself, I'm falling for her and falling for her hard. All these thoughts weighed me down, as I bent into wrestling position opposite of Uzaki-chan, who looked even more sexy from the lighting bouncing off and on her body from the candles flickering back and forth from the wind causing various parts of her body to be lit and unlit driving my hormones insane. Did she intentionally do this? Does she know that I'm falling for her? I stared at her face to try to judge her expressions, but all I could see through the dim lit candle cave, was curved smug lips.

Uzaki started with a few stretches to warm up and get her blood flowing before getting into the match, which consequently got my blood flowing to one distinct area as well. She started laughing as soon as she noticed my erection form, "Senpai~♪ you're so easy to please, hehe. This match will be a piece of cake at this rate! Are you sure you don't want to back out? I'll generously give you the option to if you want. It won't hurt my feeling~♪" she ended with a pouting sad tone and grabbed my hand tightly causing me to look down at her. My member started immediately twitching at the sight of the perfect top down view of her breasts. I started to stutter an answer, "N- N- No it's fine. I al- already accepted th- the offer". Uzaki smiled at me knowingly and said, "Good! Let's get this match started then", as she turned around with a bounce to head towards her position, but not before intentionally brushing her ass against my erection with a giggled, "Ooopsies, hope you didn't mind that Senpai~".

I shuttered in pleasure and fear as I realized she was dominating me and winning the match before it even began. I couldn't deny these feelings of wanting her ass to crush me and smother me to sleep. What the hell was happening to me? Since when did I become a sub yearning to be dominated? That smug and short Uzaki has completely gotten inside my head. I tried to mentally and physically shake my head to get her out, but even with my eyes closed I couldn't get the image of her vanilla bean scented body dressed in a red bikini out of my head! Did she add the sense of smell to make it harder to forget her intentionally? There's no way!

More and more of these thoughts traversed my brain as Uzaki reached her starting position and turned around to face me, interrupting my thoughts with a giggle, "Are you ready to get destroyed this voluptuous "short" body ~♪Senpai~"?

Uzaki started hopping back and forth in a boxer stance with a bounce in her step and glint of mischief in her eyes. Her breasts barely contained by her red bikini, bounced up and down in unison with her steps, causing me to lock eyes with them and get lost in their bouncing. She started the match with a sultry soft whisper, "Go", as if to avoid snapping me out of the trance and then instantly vanished by the after image of her jiggling pillows still had me hypnotized so much so that I didn't notice one of her hands sneak up behind my back and grab my erection tightly and the other wrap around my neck in a sleeper hold.

Satisfied I was wrapped around her fingers and wouldn't be escaping, Uzaki decided to bring me down to her level by jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist, trapping me between her thighs. The weight of her body against mine led to me collapsing to the soft sand ground with a grunt while Uzaki giggled and clung on to me.

Uzaki whispered into my ear, "That was fun, wasn't it~? I hope you enjoyed that combo move, because you'll experience plenty more of it before I'm done kicking your ass tonight", as she continued to jack me off and choke me to sleep with her sleeper hold, while her bare thighs rubbed against my stomach and her breasts pushed against my back turning me on more than I had ever been before.

I shook my head. I needed to escape quickly or I'd pass out within a minute of this match starting! The only thing stopping me from passing out already to her 'erotic fatality: hand job + sleeper hold combo' were the words she said to me before we started: "If you lose again today, you have to marry me tomorrow". At this point I decided that it wasn't like I didn't want to marry Uzaki, but if I was going to marry someone, I wanted it to be at least on my own terms!

> You slam your head back against hers.
"Oww, what was tha- ahh!" she let go of me as soon as I slammed the back of my head against her face, causing her to fall straight back onto the sand with a grunt.

> You immediately stood up now free from her erotic combo hold, and then marched over to her exhausted but renewed with hope that you might have a chance at beating her. While she was still stunned on the ground, you decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. you aimed your buttocks at her head and jumped into the air to butt drop on her!
Uzaki gasped in surprise as you landed on her head with a thud and her breasts bounced erratically around as you landed. Your eyes were drawn to her breasts that were free to feel right in front of you and you started to forget about the match as you started groping her. Meanwhile, Uzaki tried to get up quickly, but failed due to being winded from her orgasm induced panting, which made it easy for you to keep smothering her with your buttocks and grope her.

As soon as she recovered from the shock of suddenly being smothered by your buttocks, Uzaki started to calmly process the situation and think of a way to turn the tide of the fight once again in her favor. She grinned as she felt you fondle her breasts. 'At least my feminine charms are distracting him enough from finishing me off', Uzaki thought to herself.

She started to make fake moan sounds to encourage you to keep groping her, while she felt around to gain a better understanding of where your body was it. As fate would have it, she quickly noticed that your erect member was straining against the fabric of your boxers... vulnerable to attacks and within biting range of her mouth. 'Hadn't this happened at the tournament too. Geez he doesn't learn lessons really well' she giggled to herself internally.

If you could see her eyes from underneath your buttocks, they shone with mischief and energy, as Uzaki smirked devilishly before opening her mouth up and taking a big bite out of your erect member through the fabric.

You cried out in pain and struggled to get away from her teeth. "AHHHHHH!" you yelled, trying to stand up and get your crotch away from her vampire like blow job.

But instead of releasing you, Uzaki continued to gnaw on you while you tried to escape her grip, making it impossible for you to do so without hurting yourself more than she did.

You fall back down on top of her, your stamina running low, as you let out another whimper of pain.

> You remove her bikini top quickly and bite her nipples back in retaliation!

"Oww~♪ Stop that Senpai~", Uzaki squealed in pain releasing your erect member from her gnawing attack. She felt you take her bikini top off, but was not prepared for your immediate attack that followed.

I quickly gave her one last strong bite for good measure and then stood up over her weakened body. I glared down at her with a wicked smile of my own and posed my foot on top of her breast. She stared at me in shock and weakly shook her head no. She probably already knew what I was most likely thinking, an eye for an eye. She grinded my member into my stomach towards the end of our tournament fight and now I was going to grind her breast.

> You tease her now cocky that you have the upper hand, "Do you surrender now Ms. Shorty or should I give you more tastes of your own medicine?"

"Ahhh, please don't say such mean things about my height," she said in a soft seductive voice. Her free boob was still bouncing around as she spoke and the other warmed your foot with such a pleasurable sensation that it felt like you were walking on foam. Your mind started to get distracted with lust and fantasies of them being pressed against your face and smothering you to sleep.

Uzaki's eyes glittered with pride as she noticed you were starting to turn into a puddle of emotional and hormonal mush. The 'Uzaki Seduction Pudding', she would later coin it. Your face gave away your inner feelings of lust and your body pulsed with anticipation. Uzaki knew she had another chance to turn the tide of the battle, so she pressed on her sexual attack by clandestinely lifting her right thigh up between your legs and then slowly rubbing against your crotch causing you to tremble in pleasure.

Suddenly, the pressure she felt against her breast eased as your grinding foot attack weakened from her seduction. Uzaki grinned and decided to see how far gone you were.

Maybe she could end this now without any further struggle, "~ Meow~♪ I'll finish you off with my thighs if you surrender peacefully and let my ass smother you to sleep, meow~♪" she purred and raised her hands up like kitten paws and looked pleadingly into your eyes, which appeared hazy and lost in her feminine charm.

You find yourself answering without hesitation in an enchanted mumble, "~ Meow ~♪ I surrender myself to you. Please finish me off, meow~♪".

At hearing your response, Uzaki beamed with satisfaction knowing she had all but won this match now. You were at your weakest point and your body was completely hers for the taking. She felt like she could castrate you right now and you wouldn't resist, *tsk tsk* she smirked while continuing to rub her thigh against your package.

While Uzaki pondered how to savor and drag out your defeat, she decided to, at the least, trap you in a schoolgirl pin in case your senses came back to you.

With one swift motion, she used her abs to propel herself up into a crunch while simultaneously using her foot to push your body down into the ground with your package serving as the focal point. Then she quickly flipped herself around on top of you.

Uzaki sighed in relief noticing that your member throbbed with anticipation and you offered no resistance as she stood over your body and trapped your face between her feet.

'Pew', she thought to herself, 'he's still hypnotized'. With those thoughts she decided to slowly lower her ass onto your face so that she could savor this hilarious look of anticipation you had on your face as every second she lowered her ass closer and closer to sending your consciousness to the abyss. 'Holy shit, I'm so turned on right now' Uzaki thought to herself, 'I've never seduced and dominated someone so hard in my life. I feel like the god of seduction. He's still just laying there. I can't believe it. He's going to willingly let me snuff the light out of him. Calm down Uzaki, I can't lose focus now. I can celebrate later after he's sleeping and drooling in a puddle of saliva and my ass sweat' she giggled to herself.

She started to tremble in pleasure as she reached the end positioning her bare thighs on either side of your head and fully resting her ass onto your inviting face. She still couldn't believe that just a couple minutes ago you were fighting with a look of determination that made it seem like she'd never crack your shell of defense. For a couple seconds she thought she was close to conceding the match due to your surprise bite attack against her nipples that hurt like hell. She started grinding her ass around in circular movements dragging your face around with her cheeks as if to punish you for those painful moments now being a part of her permanent memory. 'I'll get back him tenfold for what he did to my breasts before the night ends' she thought angrily while hugging her breasts.

Then she continued musing about what erotic fatality combo she wants to use to finish you off as slowly, humiliating, and dominating as possible. She wanted to do something dirty that would make your last memories of this world as a bachelor be of how beautiful and sexy it felt to have your body sexually manhandled by a "short" girl.

It didn't take long for Uzaki to come up with an idea and decide on which move she wanted to perform next, "Alright," she started speaking out loud "first it's time to put your little cock into its final rest for the night. After all I did promise as part of your surrender that I'd not only smother you to sleep with my ass cheeks, but that I'd finish your cock off too with my thighs, but I'm going to change things up a bit. hehe. I hope you don't mind Senpai. So before I bury you like a real tomb raider and suffocate your poor pathetic face with my pussy, let's shatter your little sword with my ice cream scoops that you had the audacity to bite into earlier! Senpai~♪"!

With these words, she transitioned her body into a figure four reverse headscissor, so that she wrapped her thighs around your neck and pulled your face tightly into her ass. Satisfied that you wouldn't be able to escape if you snapped out of the trance, she removed your boxers and let your 'little sword' spring freely in front of her. Her heart raced at the thought of crushing your prideful erection between her tits and she semi hoped that you'd snap out of her hypnotization spell so that she could see the look on your face when you realize how powerless you were to stop her.

She looked down at your defenseless penis and smirked, "I'll teach you to treat these tits with respect." She then lowered her tits towards your member before pressing them together firmly. Your dick was trapped between her large melons now and she felt your member's every throb.

Uzaki beamed smugly and then shouted "Let's do this! Erotic Fatality Combo: Booby Shattering Sword Technique" and then Uzaki raised herself up onto one knee while keeping both of her thighs around your neck, making sure that your face was still smothered deep in her cracks. Getting your member into position and stuck between her boobs as hard as possible she started the 'Erotic Fatality: Booby Shattering Sword Technique'.

She then slowly began squeezing and moving her breasts around in circular motions as a warm up. She wanted you to feel each and every sensation of her breasts massaging your cock and bringing you intense pleasure and warmth before suddenly bringing you intense pain. She felt your moans vibrating into her ass and was satisfied that she had your attention. 'Now let's milk this sucker completely dry until it's limp and malleable for my punishment' she giggled to herself as she increased the rate of her boob job.

Uzaki rubbed her boobs harder and faster, causing your dick to get stiffer and harder with each passing second. As your dick grew in size and stiffness, she recruited her hands to help defeat your member by cupping her breasts and rubbing them even more together. This continued on for a time as Uzaki had mastered the art of edging you on and wanted to savor stealing your last orgasm as a bachelor. She felt your member reach the point where it couldn't possibly go any further rigid or hard.

At this point, she decided to give mercy to your 'little sword' and release it from it's throbbing desires by performing the most dirty sexual attack that a woman can use: a 'fake out blue ball denial'. Uzaki suddenly faked releasing your cock from her cleavage prison as if she was going to let your 'little sword' flee from battle. She then intentionally waited 9 seconds, which is just enough time for the human heart to start decelerating. Then, with the most smug feeling Uzaki had ever felt before, she suddenly pulled back her chest as if were a catapult and then with deadly precision she slammed her breasts down so fast that it looked like they teleported and ambushed your throbbing member. Not a millisecond later your body convulsed and spasmed underneath Uzaki. Her melons generated so much friction as they rubbed against your member that you instantly orgasmed and your member exploded from within it's confined tit prison.

Uzaki was ecstatic of course as she rode your body's convulsions and watched with delight as your 'little sword' continued to ejaculate into her cleavage for almost a full minute. Until finally she felt your member slowly deflate and comically slide out from between her tits. She grinned to herself as she watched your cock collapse limply back onto the sands as if her breasts had KO'd your member.

With her promise to you fulfilled, Uzaki decided it was time to finally knock you out and seal your fate both literally and physically. She released you from her reverse figure four head scissor and giggled at the look of pleasure and relaxation seen on your face. Then she flipped herself around so that she was facing her body towards your face and scooted up until her panty clad crotch smothered your face.

You didn't even try to resist Uzaki at this point still hypnotized by her charm. She smirked at how easy this victory has been for her and began to grind crotch tighter and tighter against your face.

Your face started getting covered in her sweaty butt sweat as she kept grinding her panties over your nose and mouth while taunting you with various remarks. "Look at you! You're so weak Senpai~! Are you really going to go out like this? Smothered to sleep by my pussy? hehe~♪" Uzaki giggled at your expense as she knew the chances of you making a comeback from this were close to zero.

She knew exactly what would happen next as she would occasionally lift her panty smother from your face to look at your eyes and what she saw gave her great pleasure: the light was slowly fading out of your eyes. She smirked and dropped her panties back over your face and continued grinding her crotch into your face, knowing that you were now completely helpless.

However, she started to have regrets finishing you off so quickly. Yeah, it was hot and a huge turn on for her so easily seducing you into just succumbing to her body, but she wanted to at least burn a few more hundred calories wrestling against you before knocking your lights out. She sighed to herself, 'maybe I'll try taunting him one last time to see if that will awaken the beast inside of him for a second chance. If he doesn't snap out of my feminine spell them, I'm just going to finish him off'.

With those thoughts in mind Uzaki leaned her body over to the side of your face and then whispered to you, "Well I guess it's time to put an end to your bachelorhood. Once you pass out to my pussy, we're getting married tomorrow. Am I getting through to you bozo? Helloooo, earth to bozo? I guess your just long gone huh... Well, I tried to give you, my opponent, a second chance. I have no regrets. I hope you don't have any. Sweet dreams my husband~♪" and with her final attempt at trying to snap you out of her feminine spell seemingly failing: she stopped grinding her crotch against your face and raised it to look at your face one last time before sending you off to dreamland.

Noticing the drool already starting to run down your face she couldn't help but laugh, "Geez Senpai~♪ I really did a number on ya huh. I won't apologize ever because you did bite my nipples and continued calling me 'Ms. SHORTY', but damn, maybe I overestimated you and went to hard on ya".

Uzaki then lowered her crotch back down onto your face. This time making sure to form a complete seal of her crotch so that no air could relieve your lungs. She then began gradually tightening her thighs underneath your neck as opposed to grinding her body against you: forcing your face more and more into her panty clad crotch.

Satisfied that her position would eventually cause you to asphyxiate, she continued taunting you... 'just in case he's still somewhere in that stubborn noggin of his' she rationalized to herself. "Heh heh, this is just too funny. My pussy is going to make you my bride tomorrow." She continued teasing you trying to coax you out of her trance with the desperate intent of prolonging the match, "Oh well! It was fun beating your ass again, ~♪Senpai. I hope we will have lots of more sparring in the future! And guess what! Tomorrow morning, you can look forward to telling all of your friends at the wedding about how you were defeated by a short girl and that short girl is the bride. Then I'll be like, 'hehe' and wink at them. That would be so hot!" Uzaki smiled to herself daydreaming of tomorrow.

Then her thoughts started to wander a bit ahead, more so than necessary, with some slight worry and insecurity... 'this could be the most humiliating victory over him I'll ever get. What could possibly top this? Would he get bored of me if this is the high of his sex life? No Uzaki, bad Uzaki. No negative thoughts! I'll just have to step up my game and keep growing stronger and stronger', she mused to herself.

At the least, you wouldn't forget this fight anytime soon... and neither would she!

The end!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GorgonFTWBO3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
2nd person, ai assisted, anime, butt smother, fantasy, gorgonftwbo3, knock out