Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 17-Mar-23, 02:55
Points: 1,313, Level: 14 Points: 1,313, Level: 14 Points: 1,313, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Briana is bored - MF

This is my first post, so forgive me if I do anything incorrectly. This is a story that's been in my head for about 20 years, and I finally got around
to writing it up. It's rather violent, but not bloody. Hope you enjoy it.

Briana is Bored - Not Good

Briana was relaxing in her "play" room, which she had purpose-built in the basement of her huge mansion. The mansion was one of several acquired through successively seducing wealthy men and then disposing of them by crushing them to death with her powerful body. A brilliant chemist, Briana
had developed a special pheromone compound that instantly enslaved a male, so it had been easy to attract the men she desired and have them rewrite their wills to leave everything to her. The money was there to live a lavish lifestyle and to pursue her scientific experiments to increase
her power and strength.

The phermone compound had the added benefit of capturing and enslaving men to be used as subjects, upon whom she practiced her deadly arts. Her only weapon was her body, which as well as having incredible physical strength had also been enhanced in various ways to make her into a superhuman marvel.

Briana stood in front of a full-length mirror and admired her stunning physique. Wearing only a small g-string, she stood 6' 4" tall and was solid muscle from top to bottom, the only exception being her large breasts, but even those could be changed to granite-like hardness due to one of her enhancements. She could set the hardness of her tits by means of electrodes running from her brain to her breasts. With flawless ebony skin, long straight black hair, ice-blue eyes and full red lips, Briana was the perfect woman, but also the deadliest on the planet.

But Briana was bored, and that was not a good thing if you were one of her slaves, because she usually relieved her boredom by killing one of them, slowly and painfully. And that's just what she decided to do now. She left the room and headed in the direction of the cages where her victims were kept naked in a state of suspended animation, their needs handled through tubes that provided nourishment, removed waste, and constantly milked their victims to provide the foundation for Briana's chemical experiments.

Briana picked out a particularly muscular specimen and revived him, but in doing so caused a special chemical to be infused in his system. The chemical resulted in paralysis from the head down but did not numb the affected area; in fact it had the opposite effect of making his nervous system hyper-sensitive, so that he would feel every painful blow more intensely.

When the process was complete, Briana unstrapped the man from his bed and slung him over her shoulder with ease. The amazon goddess carried her victim back to the play room and set him standing up in the middle of a large wrestling mat. He was unable to move or protect himself, but his face showed sheer terror at his predicament. Scared as he was, he had no idea
the suffering he was about to endure.

Briana slowly circled the terrified man and then stood in front of him, eyeing him up and down. She smiled a smile of pure sadism. "I'm going to start with a little karate practice", she purred. "You can never have enough practice. I think I'll destroy your rib cage, one rib at a time. I'm going to strike a rib with either my hands or my feet. If my technique is accurate (and it
always is), the blow will strike the rib where it will shatter into dust. But I'll do it in a way that keeps the shards from piercing your lungs and damaging any other vital organs, because we wouldn't want you to die prematurely now, would we?

I'll start from the lowest rib and work my way up, so we'll begin with the five unattached ribs from the back, starting with the so-called "floating ribs" I'll use my hands to shatter those. Oh and by the way, feel free to scream as loud as you want. This place is thoroughly soundproofed. Let's begin!"

With that, Briana moved behind the man and positioned herself at arm's length. She slowly struck a pose, breathing deeply and extending her hand
into a blade. Letting out a shrill "hi-yah", she lashed out in a movement that was too fast to see and struck the right floating rib with the tips of her fingers. There was a sharp crack as the rib shattered into splinters. The man screamed in agony. Briana's strike was so precise that she did maximum
damage to the rib without the man moving from the blow.

"Not bad, not bad if I do say so myself", she said admiringly. "Here's the next one". She repeated the strike on the left floating rib with the same effect. The man howled as the pain doubled.

"Did I mention that smashing a man like just did makes me very, very wet", Briana asked. "I do love destroying a weak, helpless male like I'm doing to you now. And I'm just beginning. Time to move up a row. I think I'll try palm strikes this time. Here we go."

Her muscular body was coiled like a spring as she faced her victim, her palm raised and fingers curled slightly. Suddenly her arm sprang forward and her palm smashed into the left 11th rib. Again there was an audible series of splintering sounds as the rib turned into dust. Briana repeated the strike on the matching right rib almost immediately, which only intensified the pain further.

Briana paused to admire her handiwork. There were large bruises forming on the man's back, and the area where she had struck had slightly caved in. The man was still frozen in place due to the paralyzing chemical, unable to defend himself or try to fight back, not that either would have done any good. He just had to stand there and take the punishment.

And punish him Briana did. She worked methodically and efficiently, continuing to shatter the ribs not directly connected to the sternum. Her strikes also damaged the nerve and muscle tissue between the ribs, causing further pain.

Briana had hardly broken a sweat. She felt elated and alive and also horny. She was tempted to throw the man down and straddle his face to get off, but she resisted the urge. She would continue to get off on smashing the man to pieces, and perhaps use another captive for that purpose later.

Briana circled around the man and now faced his front. "For the remaining ribs attached to the sternum, I'm going to use my legs and feet to deadly effect. I have to be careful not to drive your ribs into your lungs or your heart, because that would end the fun for me, and I have much, much more in store for you. But I'm pretty good at what I do. But before I start on you, here's a reminder with what you're dealing with." She raised both her arms and flexed into a bodybuilding pose, her biceps rising into a huge peak.
She then flexed the quads on her right leg, which ballooned obscenely into a huge mass of striated muscles, and repeated with her left leg, She even flexed her pecs, causing her huge breasts to bob up and down. In spite of the pain, Brianna observed that the man now had a huge erection. "Happens every time", she chuckled. "That won't last long though after I start
pulverizing you again."

Briana displayed remarkable balance as she stood on her right leg, her left leg pulled back and full of potential energy. "There are so many ways I can destroy your ribs, but I'll use two. On the left side, I'll use the side of my foot as a blade, like THIS!" She lashed out and slammed the side of her foot into the bottom-most remaining rib. A loud CRACK! reverberated through the room. Still balancing on one left, she methodically and unhurriedly repeated her strike on the remaining ribs on the left side of the man's sternum - CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!! She then switched legs, her right leg bent back and ready to strike. "And on this side, the heel". She flexed her foot so that the heel facing the man's ribs. She waited a moment or two for the pain to subside so that the man would fully feel the impacts. Then she struck with the heel smashing into the bottom-most rib with incredible force. Again, she repeated the movement, and the sound of cracking ribs resounded through the room like the sound of a gunshot.

Briana paused to admire her handiwork. The man's chest was a caved-in, shapeless mass of bruises. His face was a mask of agony from the incredible pain. His rib cage was effectively gone. Briana approached him slowly, her body rippling with pure power with each stap. She stood directly in front of him with her breasts at the same level as his head. "Wet cement", she
purred and frowned slightly. The man looked on in horror as her breasts swelled and solidified. She then swiveled to the left and whirled to the right, smashing her heavy boob against the right side of his jaw, breaking it. She repeated the same move to the left side of his jaw, with the same result. "That was just to give you an idea", she laughed. "It'll get much worse later."

"But before we get there, it's time to complement the destruction of your body with the destruction of your mind. I'll do that by lifting you by the throat and choking you out. Most people would do that with their arms and hands, but that's too easy. I'm going to use my leg and foot. Here we go!"

Briana took a few steps back and slowly brought her right leg up until it reached the level of his neck. It would have been an incredible stretch for most people, but she made it look easy with her great flexibility. She brought her foot in contact with the bottom of his damaged jaw and slowly lifted the man off the ground until he was dangling, held up only by Briana's awesome leg strength.

Briana looked up him and smiled. "Enjoying the view up there? Now comes the fun part. You may have noticed that my foot is directly over your carotid artery. All I have to do is curl my toes and press and you'll be knocked out. Relieving the pressure will bring you back to a semi-conscious state. Then I'll do it again and again and again. Each time I knock you out, I'll maintain the pressure for a while so that a small part of your brain will die. By the time I'm finished, you'll be a vegetable. But I'll actually be doing a favor because of what comes next."

By now the paralyzing chemical had mostly worn off, and the man was conscious and in great pain. "Please", he begged, "show some mercy". "Oh but I will be merciful because shortly you'll be brain dead! Let's start!".

The man continued to beg. "Please, please, pl..." His voice was cut off as Briana used her toes to apply pressure to the artery, and he lost consciousness. Briana waited a few moments, and then reduced the pressure. The man came to groggily. "Wha, I..." Briana cut him off by reapplying pressure. This went all for about 20 minutes. Each time the man came to, he was less and less coherent, until finally he was in a catatonic state. Drool oozed out of his mouth, and his eyes were dull and lifeless. But he was still alive.

"Well that was fun", laughed Briana. All this time she had used her incredible strength and muscle control to keep the man dangling off the ground while she tortured him. Now it was time for one more torment before she killed him. She didn't know if he was aware of what was going on or if he still felt anything, but she didn't care. She was having too much fun destroying her victim to be bothered with anything else.

Briana slowly lowered her leg so that the man's feet were back on the ground, but kept her foot on his neck so he wouldn't just collapse. She then moved her foot and placed it on the man's sternum, which was still intact. She allowed the man to sag around her leg, and then with a grunt reared back and shot him up in the air with a thrust of her leg. He went up perhaps 30 feet, where he almost reached the high ceiling of the room, and as he did so his body twisted so that his back was facing the floor. In a flash, Briana
re-positioned herself so that she was kneeling on one leg with other leg extended in front of her. The man plummeted towards to the ground, and with incredible speed Briana was able to position her hand so that one was on his neck and the other was on his hips. She pushed down hard just as the man's back struck her extended thigh, ramming his body against the thigh with incredible force. The crack that followed was much louder than those from her rib smashing earlier, his body was bent at an incredible angle, and his spine broke in three places.

Briana rolled the man off her thigh and he fell on the ground face up, unconscious and shattered in both body and spirit. Brianna stood dominantly above him, placed one foot in his face, flexed her huge biceps, and let out a yell of pure power. But she was not quite done yet.

"Well, you're not much good to me now, so it's time to end this. I've been thinking of new ways to kill you pathetic men, and there's something I've been dying to try. Only you're the one who's going to do the dying, honey."

With that, she positioned her body directly above the man, holding her chest up with her hands on the ground and quickly entwined her legs with his into a strong grapevine. She then muttered "maximum hardness", and her breasts swelled as they had before, only this time they were granite hard. She had no trouble with that given the incredible musculature of her pectorals.

Briana used her strong back and glute muscles to raise herself off the ground while still holding herself tightly against his legs with the grapevine. She then extended her arms to either side and cupped her hands. Her breasts were directly over the man's head. Suddenly, Briana smashed her breasts in the man's face, crushing it, while at the same time slamming her hands against his ears with incredible force. Her actions resulted in generating a huge shock wave in the man's cranium, liquifying his brain and killing him instantly.

Briana stood up and took one last look at her dead victim. She was completely satisfied with her handiwork, and was happy that she had been able to relieve her boredom in such a fun way. Now she knew how to cure any boredom she might have in the future!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blew13579 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-23, 16:37
Points: 4,011, Level: 26 Points: 4,011, Level: 26 Points: 4,011, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Briana is bored - MF

I loved it. Please write more!

Tags
amazon, death, ebony femdom, karate