Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-May-23, 16:16
Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default In the beginning…

Attached picture describes my teenage life
Mom has me perfectly pinned
I feel her soft silky bra & panties …
I cannot move , only adore her as she holds me down
I think about the times she pinned my dad down and hold him there until he stopped struggling…
Mom would say things like …”I got you down “ “now hold still” “how does it feel to be held down by mommy “ “quit moving , your down & will stay down”
When she talked , I became excited for the first times in my life …she would move her silky bottom & lightly feel me excited “OH BOY , you’re that way “
I was not sure what she meant at the time …I just know it felt great , I was twisting & turning for some type of relief, either I had to pee or something…
I was to naïve to know …
Mom knew my situation, she would slowly move her silky bottom over me , squishing my excitement…she could feel me pulsating, “I guess I have you good”
she would not let me finish, she slid back over my chest , her silky clothing rubbing on me , it was hard to control what was happening to my body …
She looked down into my eyes “It’s ok honey , it’s ok”
Mom slid back down , her silky bottom barely touched me , my hips thrusting upwards, the sensation was too much , I exploded immediately…my mother looking down at me as my shuddering body kept releasing …it was the most exhilarating, scary feeling ever…my body finally relaxed…
I looked up to my mommies eyes , she knew what happened as I let it all out…mom slowly stood over me , her panty & bra clad full womanly body completely drained the life out of me …
As she slowly walked away adjusting her clothing…little did she know…
My fetish life begins …Thanks Mom …
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 7A14A8BB-9CDA-4232-8A93-DD27BA43018B.jpeg (9.3 KB, 1313 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-23, 00:06
Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default In the beginning, true stuff

I always looked forward to my next match with mom , usually after she was drinking…I would poke @ her nerves , she would push me away , I would come back for more …
She would get up from the couch , chase me down , I would try to get upstairs to my room …she would trip me down on the stairs , I dropped face first …mom jumped on my back …pulled both arms up in a hammerlock, man was she strong
mom held me on the stairs until I stopped bucking …she slid down my legs , rolled me over …pinning my arms over my head …her large womanly breasts hung over my face …the stairs were so uncomfortable, she didn’t care …

Mom started pounding my wrists over my head , her breasts bouncing in my face
“Mom’s got you down again “ “am I hurting you” “what are you looking at “
as my eyes gazed into her large bra encased breasts , they seemed much larger as they hung directly over me …”mommy is just too strong for you” “you guys always think your toughest “ I know she was directing that comment towards my dad, as she knows it bothers me that she can hold him down …

Mom always wore silky slacks & blouses , when she sat on top of me her whole body would slide all over …it was a fantastic feeling for a young man , even tough she is my mother , the friction she created with her movements , drove me crazy
I could barely contain myself as she slid back , right where it counts , “just like your father “ another jab at my dad …”you like it when mommy holds you down like this “ as she lays her full body on me , sliding back & forth , her body strength & silky clothing drove me wild …I was on the edge of completion, until she gave out a big sigh , she slowly sat up , keeping me pinned , “oh boy, oh boy that shouldn’t have happened “ I wasn’t sure if she hurt something or what ?
Mom had a guilty look on her face , her blouse was busted open , he large breasts now on full display….I became very anxious & jittery , “are you feeling ok “ she moved back over me , I was so tender at this point , I exploded extremely hard , driving myself right into her silky bottom …I groaned & groaned forever…

Mommy stayed right on top of me until she knew I was completely finished, she knew she had a great effect on me …she slowly stood over me , closing up her blouse , hands on hips , pulling up her slacks …she certainly did influence my fetish life greatly…as I yearned for this type of person …

There is more to tell , if the readers want more & more , mom/son
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post: