Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-16, 04:45
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: A little thought on Sessions - Based on personal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribs_crushed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a few names under my radar when I went to the US but I couldn't find time to session while I was in LA , couldn't jeopardize work :\ although Veve would have been impossible since she's base in NYC.

Heard a lot about her, heard a lot also about Helen Von Mott. Old School Wrestlers !

Now I'm leaning towards booking with Venom from the UK. We'll see how it goes.
Never sessioned with Helen but heard nothing but good things. Other people on here know more about her-you can search old threads.

If you do your homework, Southern Cali has SCORES of good wrestlers, Ariel X, Robin, and Liz Lightspeed being but a few examples.

If you do your research next time and have a little more time, I'm confident you can find something that will suit your needs more. :-)
Old 25-May-16, 09:05
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't comment on that because I haven't grappled either one of them. I do, however, know a guy who is very skilled in BJJ and tells me VeVe is legit, so I trust him on that. I would give her a try. One of the best in the business, at least in the U.S.
She is a friggin BJJ Brown belt, why wouldn't she be legit ? ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-16, 09:22
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribs_crushed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi , nice to meet you kk just kidding

Seriously guys , I've sessioned with :Jana Linke Sippl , Iman , Kathy Gifford , Felice Combattente , Emy Black Angel and Amazon Hanna ( in this order )

Except for Jana ( when i booked it was mostly for the muscles and scissors , i knew that she did not have any grappling background ) All the others have references to martial arts background and the only truly rewarding session I had was Kathy. Is that so hard to believe ? lol

Kathy is great , she is retired from sessions now i believe otherwise i'd book again.

When I say 99% I mean most women .. not actualy 99 % .. And i can only speak from personal experience and unfortunately that is the case
Looks to me like you've simply been a bit unlucky with your opponents, except for Kathy. The two latter ones have great bodies, but are fairly new to the scene and are probably better for fantasy wrestling at the moment, to be honest. Body-builders like JLS also tend to be less skilled and better for fantasy wrestling or pure scissor sessions, but I could be wrong about her.

There's a good range of experienced girls who can surely kick your ass in a match where you mostly defend, both in the UK and on the European continent. By that I mean they will make you submit for real, numerous times, with head scissors, chokes, arm bars or even so-called fantasy holds like breast smothers (which can be very effective). Some few are also good at body scissors, but they may be hard to find.
It took me a while to get an idea both of exactly what session type I was after and which girls would fit the bill. I'm 6', 185 pounds, very fit (for a 42-year-old). I tend to go for either competitive, trying to score points myself, or comp/semi-comp where I resist/defend. I'll list the following wrestlers you might want to try:

Shelby Beach, Axa Jay, Pussy Willow, Ina Black (will dominate you), Kassidy, Laken (all UK)
Orsi B, Antscha (small but deadly, very dominant), Mara (all Hungary)

Venom and Scorpion have of course already been mentioned, as well as some of the top American names.

Good luck with your hunt!

Edit: I forgot to mention Viktoria (Hungary), who's about to retire. Catch her if you can.
Old 25-May-16, 16:37
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never sessioned with Helen but heard nothing but good things. Other people on here know more about her-you can search old threads.

If you do your homework, Southern Cali has SCORES of good wrestlers, Ariel X, Robin, and Liz Lightspeed being but a few examples.

If you do your research next time and have a little more time, I'm confident you can find something that will suit your needs more. :-)
I had Ariel X and Toned Tommi on my list but while i was in LA i did not have time to session , damn work :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks to me like you've simply been a bit unlucky with your opponents, except for Kathy. The two latter ones have great bodies, but are fairly new to the scene and are probably better for fantasy wrestling at the moment, to be honest. Body-builders like JLS also tend to be less skilled and better for fantasy wrestling or pure scissor sessions, but I could be wrong about her.

There's a good range of experienced girls who can surely kick your ass in a match where you mostly defend, both in the UK and on the European continent. By that I mean they will make you submit for real, numerous times, with head scissors, chokes, arm bars or even so-called fantasy holds like breast smothers (which can be very effective). Some few are also good at body scissors, but they may be hard to find.
It took me a while to get an idea both of exactly what session type I was after and which girls would fit the bill. I'm 6', 185 pounds, very fit (for a 42-year-old). I tend to go for either competitive, trying to score points myself, or comp/semi-comp where I resist/defend. I'll list the following wrestlers you might want to try:

Shelby Beach, Axa Jay, Pussy Willow, Ina Black (will dominate you), Kassidy, Laken (all UK)
Orsi B, Antscha (small but deadly, very dominant), Mara (all Hungary)

Venom and Scorpion have of course already been mentioned, as well as some of the top American names.

Good luck with your hunt!

Edit: I forgot to mention Viktoria (Hungary), who's about to retire. Catch her if you can.
Thanks for the suggestions

For the moment , I've already e-mailed Venom , I'll be a couple days in London working so I'll try to set it up

Ina Black and Scorpion my "back up" plans in case Venom is unavailable

I'll be updating the session status here

Last edited by ribs_crushed; 25-May-16 at 18:09.
Old 26-May-16, 04:32
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is a friggin BJJ Brown belt, why wouldn't she be legit ? ;-)
exactly.
Old 29-May-16, 23:56
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

All set guys !

Next Thursday, if there's no setbacks ( let's hope not ) , I'll be having a session with Venom , in London.

Let's see if I got it right this time