Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-16, 13:00
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: New girls at MWM London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who did you session with, can you share?

��
I sessioned with Sparkle, and had a great time. Fantasy style session. She was very strong even though she didnt need to use most of that strength and I spent a lot of time with my face squashed up her bum.

Loved every second.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-16, 13:52
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How safe are the areas of LSR? My session is at night, and I'm travelling from quite far to get there, so I'm gonna leave plenty of time for contingency. If I get there early should I just sit in the train station and hold tight until it's time?
It may not be the best area of London, but I was there already several times, always ahead of time, and no problems at all, just waited outside. If you are very early you can go and have a drink somewhere (not in the street of the submission room itself, but on the main road where the station is).
Old 16-Oct-16, 23:10
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Monica has an excellent reputation for reliability.
Old 16-Oct-16, 23:12
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've sessioned once at MWM, and it was OK (at their old location). I know this studio divides opinion on this board due to their controversial treatment of girls. There have been numerous stories about girls quitting due to bad treatment, yet being kept on their website for months and even years after severing their ties with MWM.
One recent entry on sessiongirls has told me first-hand how the female front-figure of MWM tried to recruit her, but failed and then outed her, wrote her real name and even stole some of her photos (the sessiongirl is a model). Unbelievable. The defenders of this company keep trying to take the role of the victim and say there's a conspiracy against them, but the sheer number of independent stories just completely undermines such a claim.
correct posting
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-16, 22:06
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've sessioned once at MWM, and it was OK (at their old location). I know this studio divides opinion on this board due to their controversial treatment of girls. There have been numerous stories about girls quitting due to bad treatment, yet being kept on their website for months and even years after severing their ties with MWM.
One recent entry on sessiongirls has told me first-hand how the female front-figure of MWM tried to recruit her, but failed and then outed her, wrote her real name and even stole some of her photos (the sessiongirl is a model). Unbelievable. The defenders of this company keep trying to take the role of the victim and say there's a conspiracy against them, but the sheer number of independent stories just completely undermines such a claim.
Ohh

Thatīs quite shocking.
I was there once and the woman was extremly nice and friendly, thatīs why I was considering returning in November.