Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-18, 23:59
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristen Hyman, Domina Nyx, fights for job as a cop after her videos are revealed

As I have mentioned, I had a session with Nyx some years ago, and it was one of the worst sessions I have ever had. She is not a nice person.

With that said, I am on the fence about this.

I understand both sides, and I am curious to see if she is reinstated.
Old 20-Feb-18, 00:13
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Re: Kristen Hyman, Domina Nyx, fights for job as a cop after her videos are revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As I have mentioned, I had a session with Nyx some years ago, and it was one of the worst sessions I have ever had. She is not a nice person.

With that said, I am on the fence about this.

I understand both sides, and I am curious to see if she is reinstated.
worst sessions? can you go into detail on what made the session so bad? from the beginning(emails) to the end point(end of the session)?

please? always saw her video work but never any reviews of her.
Old 20-Feb-18, 02:42
Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,421 Times in 451 Posts

I think Nyx should be able to work as a cop, however, people have to realize that in today's litigious society that police departments have to be very careful of who they employ.

Lets say that Nyx is allowed to work as a cop and shoots somebody when responding to a call somewhere. If something like that gets taken to court and they accuse her of using excessive force, all that a lawyer would have to do is play a video of her brutalizing someone and say that the department allowed a sadist to work for them. The department would then be sued into oblivion in civil court. They have to protect themselves as well.

That is just the cold hard truth of the matter.
Old 20-Feb-18, 06:47
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Apart from her specific case (we don't know everything about it), i think the main issue here is again the fact that society puts a hierarchy on sexuality (and while we are moving foward, it is still a controversial and particularly difficult debate)....nothing about alternative sexualities reveals the ability of a person in a job, even as a cop). Fetishistic/BDSM practices have to put consent and dignity first (even and especially as a professional). It is only a part of what make us human.
Old 21-Feb-18, 01:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Nyx should be able to work as a cop, however, people have to realize that in today's litigious society that police departments have to be very careful of who they employ.

Lets say that Nyx is allowed to work as a cop and shoots somebody when responding to a call somewhere. If something like that gets taken to court and they accuse her of using excessive force, all that a lawyer would have to do is play a video of her brutalizing someone and say that the department allowed a sadist to work for them. The department would then be sued into oblivion in civil court. They have to protect themselves as well.

That is just the cold hard truth of the matter.
I don't think what you said is controversial, I think that's pretty straight forward.

The problem I have with this argument is, the cops will fight tooth and nail to defend a cop that shoots a suspect who's surrendering (Michael Brown - though in that case, I get that the cop was alone and it was a stressful situation and he'd taken a few punches). And they'll defend a cop that puts a suspect in an unnecessary choke hold and ends up killing him. They'll risk civil law suits of millions of dollars defending a cop who kills someone under questionable circumstances again and again and again, but a lady worked as a dom and she punched a guy who hired her to punch him, and that's where they draw the line?

Yes, we live in a litigious society and in some ways that's not necessarily bad, but the cops have stood behind risks 50 times bigger than her. They just don't like what she did, so they fired her. That's what it comes down to. Lawsuits rarely hit the cop directly anyway, they hit the city. It's really about image, not about litigation.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 16:33
Points: 5,196, Level: 30 Points: 5,196, Level: 30 Points: 5,196, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Hey all! Anyone have an update on this story?
Old 06-Feb-19, 07:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrian [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey all! Anyone have an update on this story?
Nothing new shows up in Google. Last update was a year ago when she lost her court case.

May 2017 she was kicked out of the academy, 8 days before she was due to graduate.

July 2017 she sued to get reassigned and she won that case. She was hired but put on administrative leave.

February 2018 she was officially fired.

I imagine, during that time she underwent review which she described as very demeaning.

There was a claim by one side of offering to let her take a psych eval which if she passed, she could get her job back and a claim by the other side that cops punished her cause she wouldn't sleep with them.

It's all in the articles, not hard to put a timeline together.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some nice photos of her here:

No articles google any later than February 2018, so I don't think there's any updates, or if there are, they're not reported.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-19, 18:21
Points: 5,196, Level: 30 Points: 5,196, Level: 30 Points: 5,196, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nothing new shows up in Google. Last update was a year ago when she lost her court case.

May 2017 she was kicked out of the academy, 8 days before she was due to graduate.

July 2017 she sued to get reassigned and she won that case. She was hired but put on administrative leave.

I imagine, during that time she underwent review which she described as very demeaning.

There was a claim by one side of offering to let her take a psych eval which if she passed, she could get her job back and a claim by the other side that cops punished her cause she wouldn't sleep with them.

No articles google any later than February 2018, so I don't think there's any updates, or if there are, they're not reported.
Thanks for putting all that together. I did check Google before my post with similar results. I was curious as some guys on here seem to get/have some inside information.
Old 07-Feb-19, 00:55
mmadomination
This message has been deleted by mmadomination. Reason: error
Old 07-Feb-19, 00:59
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrian [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for putting all that together. I did check Google before my post with similar results. I was curious as some guys on here seem to get/have some inside information.
This is not "Inside information" this is someone's personal business and I know plenty that did not make the papers and I will not share.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As for License to kill and his novella.

Old 07-Feb-19, 03:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is not "Inside information" this is someone's personal business and I know plenty that did not make the papers and I will not share. As for License to kill and his novella.
I think you're right to not share what you know, but I'm not going to apologize for quoting what's printed in the papers. Some of us are curious. It's also relevant. Any young women who are in this business should be aware of possible fallout. I don't think there should be fallout for making fetish videos, but obviously there can be.