Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Feb-19, 18:15
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessions Experiences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some of my recent session experiences:

“Hell in London” - December 2018 -4 sessions in 4 hours in the submission room:
Setting up the sessions with Pippa was smooth and easy.

Sativa - my second session with her, first was in 8/2017, to my surprise I was able to beat her in both arms in arm-wrestling after i lost convincingly in the right arm in 2017. In wrestling she became much better, very strong scissors, and brutal punches and kicks.She always stayed on top not giving me the slightest chance to Retaliate. Great chemistry. One specific punch to the gut got me immobilized for 10 seconds.

Hera/Mysteria- Forget what you know from other sessions. Everything in that session was unusual. Beginning with her stunning looks. And the session velocity- If other sessions are a car ride at 70-80 Km/hour, a session with Hera is a bullet train ride at 300 km/h. I always guessed wrong what’s coming next. Only downside is that no cash amount in the world could convince her to film the session. We did not arm wrestle but she said she’s not good at it and I would win.

Amethyst - She has one of the strongest, vicious and brutal scissors I’ve ever felt. Just by clamping her legs she got me seriously uncomfortable. Couldn’t take more than her 50%, I screamed and tapped frantically with my hands and feet. I was a mess after that session. I won easily in arm wrestling. Actually I don’t remember any girl with such a difference between upper and lower body strength.

Queen Beth- it was actually a breather after the first 3 brutal sessions. She has an amazing physique and she is a lovely girl. Got me to a nice body scissors that only few girls can do in light of my size. She brute forced me into submissions more than using techniques. Arm wrestling she won right and I won left.

January 2019:
Madam Lucrecia- great way to start 2019! Her size makes everything different. My head felt like a small tennis ball between her humongous thighs- and those thighs are VERY muscular and strong. I still outweighed her but I felt like a little kid near her and the way she handled me. Her facesitting is deadly - she didn’t need any technique to smother me - she just planted her butt on my face and that was it! She’s also a very lovely lady. I won both arms in arm wrestling.

Miesha- A pure BJJ fighting session. She is a fighting machine ( black belt BJJ and Judo) and can dismantle a human being in seconds. Her hand grip is enough to cause considerable pain. One of the more astounding moments in the session was when I was “pinning” her with my full weight (more than double of hers) and she submitted me by simply gripping my wrist. She looks better than in the pictures, and her session contains no erotic or semi-erotic elements but that was well known beforehand and the session was great despite that. She was able to win in the right arm in arm wrestling after a long stalemate and I won easily in the left.

February 2019:
Tia - what was supposed to be a two hour session became a 3 sessions in 4 days experience, I just refused to accept it when the sessions were over. This experience with Tia definitely warrants a long review in the reviews section and I hope I can find the time and mood for that soon. But one thing is for sure - unless something extraordinary comes up, the “best session(s) of 2019” is already in the books.
Would like to hear more from the session with Sativa, as I'm thinking of having a session with her when she comes here in April.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 19:41
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Amethyst is on the smaller side, she likes when someone fights back and gives her challenge, like I said extremely brutal scissors and she’s also great at chokes and gives a cool breast smother and facesitting.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Sativa is very sexy, cool personality and a very serious fighter. Can be very brutal if that’s what you want. She is relentless , didn’t give me a chance to even think of fighting back. Great striker and some terrifying chokes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 19:48
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Thanks Royh!

With that info, I really can wait to meet her, hope I can do it very soon ;-)

By the way, I was lucky enough to meet with the lovely lady of your avatar ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-19, 00:35
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I'm not naming the session wrestler but I had quite an experience in a recent session.

This was my second session with her. She started with her top on, but took it off perhaps one minute into the session, if not sooner (with no prompting from me).

Now during our first session, she'd done a little grinding on my face, and I told her at the start I enjoyed that. Well, she went with that and then some. At a point in the session, she sat on my face and ground away (clothed) until she had an intense orgasm on top of me. Then after a little gap she pinned me down and dry humped my cock (she was wearing bottoms and me shorts) until she had another orgasm. And then after another little gap she facesat me again and ground until she had another orgasm. At some point during all this (I'm not sure when) she also was on top of me and forced each of her bare nipples into my mouth. After all this, she told me she was feeling very satisfied.

That was a great session.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-19, 04:38
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not naming the session wrestler but I had quite an experience in a recent session.
Sounds like a random 4 minutes during one of my sessions with Axa. It's a nice break from the random 4 minutes where she taps me with 2 armbars and a reverse headscissors.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-19, 08:14
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
eannie vaughn - cool lady. Not the best wrestler. Good kicker cause she's a black belt. I like her a lot.
Oh, I love kicks! And yes, she has a black belt in Taekwondo.

Old 13-Aug-19, 18:28
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, I love kicks! And yes, she has a black belt in Taekwondo.

I worry when I say "not the best wrestler" that I sold her short. She lost to a lady from London - drawing a black on her name, and she's not as good a wrestler as Julie Squeeze, but she's a good wrestler.

Wrestling Jeanie & Julie at the same time was one of my all time favorite wrestling experiences. They're also friends and they communicated well.

Jeannie gave me one kick to the ribs and Julie was afraid it might have broken my ribs. She said so out-loud. (My ribs are hard to break, so it didn't come close), but it did make me yelp in pain and fall down, but in a fun way. It was a nice kick.

Jeannie's a cool person too in real life. I only spent a little bit of time with her outside, but I like her. I think she's a nurse now, but I'm not 100% certain. It's been several years since I had contact with her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-19, 20:58
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jeannie gave me one kick to the ribs and Julie was afraid it might have broken my ribs. She said so out-loud. (My ribs are hard to break, so it didn't come close), but it did make me yelp in pain and fall down, but in a fun way. It was a nice kick.
Yes, she can kick so strong! And it means, I would like to worship her butt and legs
Old 14-Aug-19, 09:23
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
I think she's a nurse now, but I'm not 100% certain.
That's convenient
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 10:31
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
I worry when I say "not the best wrestler" that I sold her short. She lost to a lady from London - drawing a black on her name
Minxy Li. It got pretty intense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling sessions, session wrestling