Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-22, 06:23
AverageUsername

Exclamation Future Male Wrestler Hiring Opportunity

I apologize ahead of time for the length of this comment, but it is worth reading if you are interested!

I wanted to create a thread for studios, session wrestlers, or anyone interested in hiring me in the future for mixed wrestling videos/pictures/photo shoots/etc.

Currently, I am not in a very good position to be hired right now, as I am trying to graduate college in two to three years. I know much can happen in two to three years, but I doubt this offer I am presenting will change. And if it does, I will let you know by replying directly to this thread. However, please don't let that deter you from contacting me right now for future opportunities. The best way to contact me is by Private Messaging me directly on this site, and if we need to establish a more effective means of communication, then we can discuss it over the private message. I don't know anywhere else to post my interest to be hired in the future, so I decided creating a thread here would be the safest bet for now.

My Experience:
I have never done anything professionally in the mixed wrestling world. This makes me seem very risky to hire right off the bat. However, I am worth the risk. I am considerate of others, work well with other people, will respect everyone involved in the process, and am always looking to challenge myself in new ways to learn and grow. I am very open to criticism and I am a very quick learner. There isn't much I am hesitant to do, as my goal in life is to try as much as I can if I want to live my life to the fullest. I am not very open to working naked, as I prefer at least wearing underwear.

However, I have had experience with mixed wrestling in general. I have wrestled a decent number of women, mostly close friends and family, and have a TON of experience with the different types of facesitting. I am extremely comfortable with anything facesitting, and I can hold my breath for a long, long time if needed.

The Job:
I am open to any and all types of jobs. I can do short photo shoots, long videos, all day jobs, all night jobs, etc. I prefer not wearing a ski mask, as I don't care about hiding my face (plus, I am somewhat handsome, sorry if that sounds cocky, but it's true). I will wear a ski mask if asked to do so. I am open to a wide variety of hires. However, I would like most of my jobs to center around facesitting, and to be along the west coast. I am also open to working with anyone, from large influencers to small startups. I am comfortable with any and all women, from BBW badasses to short, fiesty redheads. I only ask for a mutual respect between the employer, the wrestlers, and I. The dream job would be working as a wrestler for CPL Wrestling, but I understand that my chances are VERY slim of that happening some day.

My Current Stats (subject to change over time):
5'5"
140 lbs
20 years old
United States West Coast

Lastly, I don't care if the pay is crap. I am not doing it for the money, I am doing it to help out the studios and the female wrestlers who put out the amazing content I have loved watching throughout my life so far. I just want an opportunity to give back to those who have changed the industry and changed my life as a mixed wrestling and facesitting fetish lover.

P.S. I can also work for free if I get a percentage of the profits from any of the content created as a result of the free job I am working.

P.P.S. Anyone else know a better way to do something like this, instead of creating an all out thread reply like the one I made above?
Old 14-Feb-22, 15:31
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Future Male Wrestler Hiring Opportunity

People wear masks because they want to hide their face, not because it sells better.

You might say where specifically you're located. While you may not care about pay, presumably you don't want to lose money just to travel to the shoot.

Your size looks pretty good for videos (producers like smaller guys because it makes the women look bigger). The biggest thing is actually showing up, the second biggest is being willing to go unmasked. I don't think masked videos sell very well. A lot of the time video jobbers just end up being guys the girl sessioned with, and who's willing to make a video or two with them. But sometimes you'll see people like Skylar Rene on twitter advertising. If you are in LA/OC, you could contact her. Robin (fightbabe) is also in LA and sometimes advertises shoots on twitter.

You could try visiting Las Vegas when there are events that bring producers there, like the Olympia, provided you're nearby. But again, I wouldn't recommend doing this if you have to spend more on travel than you'd get paid to do the work.

I'd also make sure to set boundaries on what you're willing and not willing to do. The people making the videos are more interested in what sells well, not in what you want to do. It's not exactly like a session. Mostly, I'd recommend looking at what your career aspirations are and focusing on that. You're only 20. This isn't going to be your real job. I saw even one of the popular sites say they'd pay $50 for referrals. That just tells you how thin the money is. In my line of work, referral bonuses are normally in the thousands of dollars. And depending on the answer to that, you may want to rethink whether you're willing to go maskless.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-22, 15:48
AverageUsername

Wise words, I usually like to travel and go on road trips, and I get what you mean about what sells well vs what the producers want to do. I just wanted to give them a feel of my strongsuit, and then we could go from there. Thanks for the heads up and the tips uxiel!
Old 14-Feb-22, 21:43
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

So you want a free session + a split of the profits?

not to burst your bubble but I don't think you'll have much luck with that. Although if you do, that's great for you.

I was offered a discount if I was willing to be in a video in the past. still was asking for a session fee.

Good luck and hope it works out for you.

Oh and CPL is in Canada.

P.S love your stories
Aiden, , , , , , , , , , Domina Ava Savage
VeVe Lane, , , , , , , Maxine Striker
Miss Amazon, , , , , Bella ( PinningPitbull )
Pandora, , , , , , , , ,Miss XI
Bianca Blance, , , , ,Lexi Art
Extreme Electra, , , Ms Bijou Steal

Wish list to session with
Robin, , , , , , , , ,Lia Labowe
Nikki Fierce, , , , ,Onyxkimx
Gia Promo, , , , , ,Miss V
Old 14-Feb-22, 22:46
Last Achievements

A video that you don't direct is not a session. It is short, sometimes rushed, and it is not catered to your interests. I would agree that split of profits (though he didn't say 50/50) is unrealistic when margins are so narrow anyway.

As always, you're better off getting a job with good pay so you can do as many sessions as you want, direct your own custom videos without worrying about selling them to try to get your money back, etc. But those who aren't in that situation will try other things. Just like some people who can't afford gym memberships will offer the gym owner to do cleaning or working on their website in exchange for membership.

There are guys who pretend to be producers to try to get cheap short sessions ... then they don't even have a camera when they show up lol. "You film it on your phone and send it to me." The girls aren't big fans of that.
Old 14-Feb-22, 23:08
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

A percent of the profits? Famous last words of many an actor. Net or gross? How do you know you'll get an accurate figure? Trust is fine but it would be way less messy to just get a set fee. Ask youtube guy if he's still around, he gets paid for his work. You should probably, at first, just offer to be in some videos without pay, to build a resume of sorts, then worry about profiting, you might even find yourself in some demand.
Old 14-Feb-22, 23:45
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A video that you don't direct is not a session. It is short, sometimes rushed, and it is not catered to your interests. I would agree that split of profits (though he didn't say 50/50) is unrealistic when margins are so narrow anyway.

As always, you're better off getting a job with good pay so you can do as many sessions as you want, direct your own custom videos without worrying about selling them to try to get your money back, etc. But those who aren't in that situation will try other things. Just like some people who can't afford gym memberships will offer the gym owner to do cleaning or working on their website in exchange for membership.

There are guys who pretend to be producers to try to get cheap short sessions ... then they don't even have a camera when they show up lol. "You film it on your phone and send it to me." The girls aren't big fans of that.
Uxiel, how do you recommend I have phrased this, because it seems like you think I am asking for a session, but I'm trying to enter the mixed wrestling industry. I do realize that it would be easier for me to just get a good job and pay for sessions, which might still happen in the future, but that isn't my point. I just want to do my part and give back to those who have influenced my life so much. Pay isn't much of a factor, so I can work for free to start out and give it a feel.
Old 14-Feb-22, 23:52
Last Achievements

I wouldn't work for free. You'll probably start setting the expectation of being "that guy that works for free" if you do.

I don't think you're asking for a free session, I was responding to the guy above me who seemed to think you were.
Old 14-Feb-22, 23:55
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't work for free. You'll probably start setting the expectation of being "that guy that works for free" if you do.

I don't think you're asking for a free session, I was responding to the guy above me who seemed to think you were.
Oh okay, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 15-Feb-22, 02:13
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

You could try doing a session with a wrestler who produces video content, and during your session, discuss the possibility of being in some of their videos. I don't know if she still produces videos, but if you are near San Diego, Kasie Cavanaugh lives there and is available for sessions. I'm pretty sure Jennifer Thomas (located in LA) produces her own videos too.

Treat the session as a sort of audition for their videos. Back in the day, I actually got an offer from a session wrestler to be in some of her videos. She said it was because I could take a lot of pain and I was fun to beat up. I didn't end up doing it though, because I was traveling on the road when we had our session, and she was located on the other side of the country.