Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-21, 04:50
Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts
Default Dominant Women

Cherry Torn of Divine Bitches: Height 5′ 7″, Weight 120 lbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cherry-Torn-Feet-1794817.jpg (340.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-9.jpg (222.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg sheena-ryder-cherry-torn-lorelei-lee-daisy-ducati-8.jpg (206.5 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg mike-panic-jay-wimp-veruca-james-cherry-torn-6.jpg (241.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-orlando-john-jammen-bella-rossi-6.jpg (180.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg slave-fluffy-cherry-torn-7.jpg (284.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-corbin-dallas-10.jpg (253.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-corbin-dallas-1.jpg (270.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-corbin-dallas-16.jpg (275.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-corbin-dallas-13.jpg (218.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg cherry-torn-corbin-dallas-15.jpg (244.1 KB, 92 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-22, 23:49
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominant Women

Some Female Domination Authors - Georgia Ivey Green, Marisa Rudder, Lindsay Goldwert
Attached Images
File Type: png Ivey+(3a).png (766.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg gergi ive gre.jpg (317.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: png GIG.png (963.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg marisa rudder.jpg (83.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg maris rudder.jpg (949.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Lindsay+Goldwert-B46A9858-21.jpg (178.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: png Lindsay-Goldwert-B46A9625-21.png (548.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7083-840x487.jpg (40.1 KB, 44 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-22, 03:51
Last Achievements

Lucy: Height 5′ 4″, Weight 143
Kennie: Height 5′ 6″, Weight 150
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lucy.jpg (190.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg commission_j10h_by_lucynomercy_de72cmn-fullview.jpg (292.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg she tie him on couch.jpg (177.0 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg lucy tie up ken pink gag.jpg (193.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg fdsa.jpg (173.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg marmotap1_by_lucynomercy_de8q8qv-fullview.jpg (212.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg commission_uniformeddistress_by_lucynomercy_de9rpxs-fullview.jpg (176.4 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg deei9rj-dde2fd81-40ea-4d1e-a27b-3b94a73e5109.jpg (370.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg She tied and gagged him on floor.jpg (377.4 KB, 91 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-22, 21:36
Last Achievements

EbiMcknotty & GoldieSunshine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg u1000.jpg (82.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg u000.jpg (105.1 KB, 69 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-22, 20:28
Last Achievements

Name: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Height: 5′8
Weight: 123
Hair: Blonde
Eye: Green
DOB: July 31, 1977
Birthplace: Michigan, USA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot.jpg (56.4 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg she-has-him-tied-to-the-bed-fo.jpg (52.8 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg she-ties-up-and-gags-her-small.jpg (50.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg she-ties-and-gags-smaller-guy.jpg (53.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg she-humiliates-her-hogtied-n.jpg (41.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg corbin-dallas-maitresse-madeline-9.jpg (123.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg corbin-dallas-maitresse-madeline-13.jpg (135.1 KB, 91 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-22, 06:03
Last Achievements

Saskia Zenn of Tickleberry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some of her female domination articles for the site are listed below

Pegging
Divine Domination
Skills of a Dominatrix
The Art of Sexual Domination
How to put on a Chastity Device
Wearing a Chastity Device
He Wants You to Lock Him Up!
Chastity Play
Male Chastity

About the Author… Saskia Zenn has worked for the last fifteen years in Marketing and PR. Over the course of her career, Saskia has managed all forms of Public Relations and Marketing campaigns for several high-profile and international organisations, and it is this flair and creativity which she brings to the new Tickleberry website.

“Becoming a co-owner of Tickleberry is a fantastic opportunity for me to bring together my personal and professional passions to create a really meaningful resource website for the BDSM community.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4fc8f8d9295f4909b3f16f52113a4d95.jpg (9.7 KB, 32 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-22, 04:35
Last Achievements

I love the profile of Jennifer Williams from bdsmlibrary. She has a lot of GFD posts about her experiences with her little sub boyfriend.

Name: Jennifer Williams
BDSM Role: Dominant
BDSM Interests: submissive males and anything I do to them
A Bit About Yourself: I love to read and I love to write. The imagination is the best of all playrooms!

Total Posts: 378
Last Activity: October 18, 2010

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by shepinhim; 03-Nov-22 at 04:44.
Old 05-Nov-22, 01:58
Last Achievements

Jennifer Williams:

The BDSM Lounge - BDSM 101
04-08-2010 from Thread: Who has the most power?

tangledNlanguid and TantricSoul, you have both said everything I would have so beautifully *sniff*.

I think, truly, the way power is exchanged (and it is an exchange or "flow" as TantricSoul said), is as unique for every relationship as the people who make it up.

For me, I would tell you that my sub has more power because it is his giving of it to me on a constant basis that gives me Dominance. I am only Dominant because of his submission, only because he has given his power to me. And I see part of my job as to make him continue to desire to give his power to me, which is why so much of our play revolves around him (though he doesn't always know it).

I've tried to post this about six times already and I can't phrase it any better, and I do not feel satisfied with my answer at all! *Whew*, what a question, IDCrewDawg!

06-28-2010 from Thread: Dominants: Who am I? How did I get here?

Huh, funny I never saw this thread sooner. That's what I get for being lazy.

My "journey" into Dominance is well, not exactly that. I always had a dominant personality (or at least, as far back as I can remember, which is about kindergarten), and I was definitely always a sexual sadist. Sex is my favorite thing, and I was the ripe old age of five when I pestered my mother about where "babies came from" in order to get her to admit to me the delicious truth, that yes, a boy's penis does go inside a girl's vagina (which I had suspected and secretly hoped was true). And then of course I immediately wanted to try it. Didn't get that opportunity for quite a few years, of course.

When I was very young I had fantasies about boys being tied up and hurt or molested by adults (the gender of the adult was unimportant), and at some point in high school those switched to me being the person to inflict such deliciousness. Of course I knew such things actually happening was wrong- but for some weird reason, I never had a conflict with my desires. I suppose it was because I never, in my wildest dreams, thought they would ever become real.

My first sub was a boy at summer camp. All we did was a bunch of kissing, but I got to tie him up in the woods to do it. The rush was irresistible. Then there was a boy in high school who let me play games with him in his room, we did a lot of things but it was always a secret because he wanted to keep it that way. By the time I got to college I knew what I wanted; I found a boy I liked and went for him. With that one I went a little to hard, too fast, he got scared and ran away after three weeks.

Then I got lucky, very very lucky, and met a boy at work who was a masochist who liked to be burned. We had no form of a real relationship; it was just delicious, hot sex between us. And then he got hooked on drugs and that was a miserable experience, let's not go there.

That was the first time that the idea of this sort of stuff being "wrong" entered my head. I blamed myself for what happened and thought I should abandon it (I still had no fathoming that this kind of thing had an actual name and community and lots of other people who practiced it).

I tried a vanilla relationship. It was nice enough. I might have stuck to it; except then that boyfriend developed a drug problem, too. More misery and a horrible, miserable breakup leaving me feeling like crap.

Then enter my little one. He was the first boy I ever met who was actually submissive, in his nature, and he seduced me by accident, just by being who he was. For the first two years of our relationship I fought against both of our personalities, forcing him to make decisions, make choices, have opinions when all he wanted to do was just serve me; watch my movies, go to my restaurants, do what I wanted to do.

It was a long journey, but he slowly broke me down. I tried to have sex the "vanilla" way, but he always just somehow slipped underneath me, and we were both too happy that way for me to really argue with him. I stopped forcing him to stay on the couch while I got my own drinks; I learned to say "I'm thirsty" and find it cute that he flew to his feet. I learned that he really meant it when he said "I want what you want." I learned, in essence, to trust him.

By now, the wide world of the Internet had put a name to my desires, and the hardest part was admitting to myself first what I wanted, and then to ask him. It was fucking scary as hell, actually saying "Honey, I'm actually really into BDSM and since I dominate you all the time anyway, do you mind if we get kinky with our sex?" Of course it wasn't that simple. He was freaked out for a week, changed his mind a lot, and didn't talk much.

Then he said "Okay." And he let me tie him. And he loved it.

So I would say my "journey" is nothing more than the story of all the relationships I've gone through, what I learned about myself mostly through them, and that those more than anything shaped who I am as I've gone. But I was also born with this stuff in me, too. So I don't know how to answer that age-old question, is it in you from birth, or does your life bring it out? I don't know; I think it's both.
The Following User Says Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-22, 05:17
Last Achievements

Jennifer Williams:

The BDSM Lounge - BDSM Talk
04-09-2010 - Unsuspecting Vanillas

Said by brwneydgirl in the Age Play thread:
...wrecking havoc on unsuspecting vanilllas
I couldn't get this line out of my mind after this happened:

My little one and I went to the drugstore to pick up my birth control pills, some condoms (being fertile is such a nuisance), and a roll of cotton clothesline rope, and while we were standing at the pickup window at the pharmacy he just happened to mention that he needed to switch the type of razor he was using because he knicked his balls shaving, to which I replied "Well why the hell are you using cheap disposable razors for an area that's more topographically complicated than your face, for which you use the expensive ones?" And then he laughed at himself and said to the clerk "Can you please unlock the razor cabinet?" (In our area there is an age restriction on just about everything)

That was when I realized her face was some kind of cross between mortified, shocked, and flushed embarrassed, and that was when brwneydgirl's line came into my mind and I tried so so hard not to snicker at the poor girl as she stammered to ask her boss where the keys were.

To me this was the most innocent thing, but I think we gave that girl nightmares for a week.

Let us all sit around the campfire and tell stories of shaking the vanilla world. I do find this most entertaining

06-01-2010 - Aftercare

I've heard this mentioned in a few threads recently and it got me to thinking. We talk a lot about events leading up to a session (how to find a dom, how to keep a dom, how to task a sub, ect), PLENTY about what to do during a session, but almost nothing at all about what happens after.

For me, at least, it is very, very important to show my sub deep affection afterwards. It doesn't have to be verbal, but he always curls up in my arms and I usually pet his head and tell him what a wonderful job he did until he falls asleep. And he'll usually mumble something that includes the word "love" in it, though he's not usually very coherent afterwards.

While the session itself provides sexual satisfaction, it's this after-care that provides the emotional satisfaction, the bonding of love that makes our relationship strong. It's even more important when something doesn't go well; he needs reassurance that though I might be disappointed with the moment or the evening, I'm not disappointed with him as a whole.

I wanted to know what other people do after the session (whether or not it included sex). Is aftercare very important to you, not important, or downright a burden to you? Do you need it, just like it, or don't particularly care?

Quote Originally Posted by denuseri View Post

"However I do reccomend that one keep some form of hydration available, first aide supplies and a blanket around in case they are needed,"

You know to me that was obvious, but I guess it isn't to everyone. Physical needs do have to be taken care of immediately, of course. I also find skin lotion or aloe vera to usually be needed for raw skin.

"and be willing and ready to provide aftercare as nessesary."

Also a good point; a dom's responsiblity doesn't end with untying the sub; if you don't live together I think it's irresponsible to simply cut the ropes and leave.

06-16-2010 - Thread: apartments and noise

Have you seen the apartment? Can you hear the neighbors' activities while you're there? Maybe ask to see it around dinnertime when people are home, and see if you can hear their TV, their kids, their dog barking, etc.

For my sub and I who have only the first floor of his parents house at night while they're asleep, or my apartment which is on the floor above the landlord who hears everything, we have simply learned to be quiet. It drives your creative juices a little to think of activities that are quiet; gags are definitely our best friend.

Or you can just not care, and let them hear you and let them think what they want (just don't have too much screaming or they might call the cops).

07-01-2010 - Thread: No Limits

I honestly don't see the desire in having "no limits". If I could do anything at all to my sub that I wanted and he didn't flinch, or squirm, or whimper or get wide eyes...that would take all the fun out of it. Pushing limits is great fun, experiencing limits change is great fun, and I would never want to give that up. If you started off with no limits, then you'd have no way to change, nowhere to evolve into.

I also don't believe that it's possible to describe myself, my sub, or any other person I know in only a few words. I might spend my entire life trying to describe myself and never get it right. Humans are just far too complex and always changing to be fully described at all.

04-12-2010 - Thread: Orgasm so intense it made you cry?

I cry all the time after a good orgasm. It's just after you feel something so intense, you need another release, or that's what it is for me. Then I get all clingy and that's when crazy pillow-talk things come out of my mouth
Old 06-Nov-22, 00:20
Last Achievements

Jennifer Williams

The BDSM Lounge - My BDSM Life
04-10-2010 from Thread: beginnings

It sounds to me like he's enjoying it as much as you are, though of course the story you told us is all from your point of view.

The relationship I have with my little one started out as vanilla, though I was always Dominant over him, since our first date when I ordered his meal for him and he seemed relieved. But that was just the way we naturally fell, and sexually we were actually very boring. I was his first kiss and even a little tongue freaked him out.

I tried my hardest for a few years to keep it completely vanilla, and there was a lot of frustration, misery, and arguing between us, until the day I finally caved and just told him everything. By then we were very close and had a strong relationship.

First, he freaked out for two days. He told me he loved me, he needed to think, and that he never wanted to talk about it again, and that was the scariest moment of my life.

I brought it up the next day anyway and we talked some more.

A week later he offered his wrists to me and said "Can I be your sex slave, Mistress?"

For a week after that, every day I must have asked him several times if he really meant it. He did.

However, when I think back, I was totally, completely prepared to give up all things BDSM for him, and I knew I could do that, albeit very painfully.

So, my advice is the same as denuseri's- you might feel better if you tell him how you really feel. You can decide if you want to ease into it and tell him slowly, or just have one big conversation. It sounds to me like he'll be into at least some part of BDSM, and then the two of you can work out how much and when and such.

Good luck to you, truly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, femdom, interview, interviews