Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-22, 03:16
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My session with Sugar diamond from scissorfoxes

Hi everyone, I’ve got a session with Sugar diamond from scissorfoxes in the next few days for one hour. I made a bet with her that I don’t think her thighs could knock me out and I think they are just for show. I said when I arrive she can put me in a reverse headscissor and if she knocks me out I’ll give her an extra $50. If not I get to keep it. What do you guys think?

Oh and by the way when I have the session I’ll give a word for word account. I’m really looking forward to the session.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CAD33419-5DE2-4FF1-92C6-2382C7746FD8.jpeg (140.6 KB, 329 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billmad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 04:31
Points: 2,407, Level: 20 Points: 2,407, Level: 20 Points: 2,407, Level: 20
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Re: My session with Sugar diamond from scissorfoxes

Oh wow. I didn't know she offered sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLB93 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-22, 11:30
Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billmad1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone, I’ve got a session with Sugar diamond from scissorfoxes in the next few days for one hour. I made a bet with her that I don’t think her thighs could knock me out and I think they are just for show. I said when I arrive she can put me in a reverse headscissor and if she knocks me out I’ll give her an extra $50. If not I get to keep it. What do you guys think?

Oh and by the way when I have the session I’ll give a word for word account. I’m really looking forward to the session.
Good luck keep us posted
The Following User Says Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-22, 19:51
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billmad1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just curious...have you done any sessions before, or will this be the first?
The Following User Says Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-22, 20:04
Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,661 Times in 24,743 Posts

Quote:

bad for your neck & wallet, good for her wallet.
also good luck!
Old 09-May-22, 21:44
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:

Did she KO you?
Old 03-Jan-23, 12:16
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Anyone else session with her? She’s touring in the US this month.
Old 03-Jan-23, 18:20
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone else session with her? She’s touring in the US this month.
Yes, before she offered real wrestling, I guess she's been training. Even back then she was gorgeous, fantastically curvy and very strong. Hard recommend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-23, 20:46
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Completely forgot about this forum & post so forgive me.

Yes my session with sugar diamond. Where should I start.

Firstly communication with her on email is the best I’ve had. Super nice & friendly & responds quickly.

Usually with my sessions I make a better with them. If they can knock me out in a reverse headscissor with 50% of their power or less I have to kiss & worship their ass & thighs.

The day came for the session & I met sugar at a fancy hotel in London.

When I knocked on the door & she opened I was blown away but her thighs. Guys pictures & videos don’t do justice. Her thighs & ass were thick af & strong & heavy.

She was wearing a grey Puma bra & panties I requested.

We do the challenge. When she put me in the reverse headscissor I instantly become deaf. Could hear a single word she was saying & could just hearing laughing. I could just about see the back of her head all I could see & wanted to see was her huge ass in my face. She started to squeeze & the blank. I woke up & could feel my hands in a curl position. She laughed & told me how I literally went ridgid & was snoring.

A deal is a deal. She made me get on my knees & I how to worship her ass & thighs fully.

After about 10 minute of this she continued to knockout me out in a front headscissor, reverse, triangle choke & rear naked choke with more muscle worship.

All in all. Sugar is an amazing sweet girl with a lovely personality. She will cater to your needs if you want soft play or a more brutal session like I did.

Can’t recommend her enough.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billmad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-23, 04:06
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I met Sugar Diamond in March at her incall. Setting up the appointment was not complicated. She has an extensive list of action you can choose from, and narrowing down the choices was the hardest part. I chose a non-competitive boxing session.

Right from the start I was at a disadvantage. I thought I was booking a much smaller woman. She has broad shoulders and muscular arms, and her thighs are very thick. We discussed our boundaries and began.

She started off punching but added kicks as the session went on. She has very good cardio and kept up her barrage of punches for as long as I could hang in with her. She caught me with one kick to the stomach that led me to start a conversation, because I needed a short break.

I clinched her often for breaks, but only managed to move her backwards once (she stumbled backwards over a couch). Mostly she tried for takedowns during clinches. She showed the limits of my conditioning with the first takedown by landing hard on my chest. My body just shut down as her size and the solid hard muscle just knocked the wind right out of me. She caught me with an RNC while standing, but mostly tried to take me down when we clinched while I struggled to not go down. She lifted me twice on her shoulders, just to show me that she could. (I am close to 175 when fully hydrated.) She carried me around her space and was confident about her strength.

Overall, it was a great session. I consider it to be my first fighting session since covid, so I wanted to keep it safe and see how my body reacts to sparring.

Sugar has a great attitude and a welcoming personality. She is very attractive and her physique is that of a muscular tough girl. Her space is tight for boxing, but it is better than most hotels and there are no sharp edged pieces of furniture you could hurt yourself on. There is construction that limits access to her building but this is the GTA. (Metrolinks is building an LRT there. Metrolinks does not build fast: their motto is "Move or die.")
The Following User Says Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post: