Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-Dec-18, 06:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Under the Radar Session Girls who look fun

I debated on whether this should go under session reviews or here and I opted for here. Most of us know who the famous session girls are, Jennifer Thomas, Tyler Dare, Veve Lane, Robin, Yasmin, a dozen or more others worthy of mention

And the hot up and comers like Rage or Sheena.

I thought I'd ask who you've seen on session girls who isn't known, who appeals to you and looks fun, who should maybe get more attention.

Try not to list ladies who don't respond because I don't see the point in discussing them, just ladies who you think do respond, but aren't well known.

I'll go first. I stumbled across this profile and she looks pretty good.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's her youtube video page, you can get a better sense of her there: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] She seems to have a nice easy going style.

and lots of photos on Instagram: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's primarily a dom but she lists judo, karate and kick boxing (semi-competitive) among her skills and she looks pretty fit. I think she might be a fun session. I'd consider seeing her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: