Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 20-Feb-23, 18:58
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Default Re: Introductions

Lover of female domination since early 2000's, I look for great experiences all over the world and have collected more than 200 sessions and 2000 clips.
The Following User Says Thank You to bernardes666 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-23, 20:17
Session Wrestler
Points: 349, Level: 6 Points: 349, Level: 6 Points: 349, Level: 6
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Wonder Woman Re: Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear newly registered members of Male vs Female forums!

We would all be grateful to you, if you came out and introduced yourself here. And even more, if you told us briefly what it is that you love about wrestling / Femdom.
Hi

Iím goddess XENA wrestler
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddess xena wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-23, 22:06
kristyjean13

hey all. newbie lickin my......wounds. recovering from my 2nd broken nose and ready for summer already.
Old 27-Feb-23, 20:47
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

New to here. But been a long time fan of mixed wrestling, grapevines, face sitting. And generally a female having her way with her opponent
Old 27-Feb-23, 20:50
kristyjean13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
New to here. But been a long time fan of mixed wrestling, grapevines, face sitting. And generally a female having her way with her opponent
nobody said hi to me so i'm being sure to say hey to you Dex.
Old 01-Mar-23, 17:21
Points: 340, Level: 6 Points: 340, Level: 6 Points: 340, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hi everyone !
New around here from Europe. I'm a man in my 30s and I enjoy sex wrestling (MF) for quite sometime and I'm looking to find new people to share experiences and kinks (especially with women of course but not only ).
I love competitive wrestling and a big fan of headscissors, holds, smothering and enjoy the femdom and maledom parts.

Please feel free to send me message for a talk, it would be my pleasure to meet you all !
I hope you are all doing alright and have a nice day/night ! See ya !
Old 09-Mar-23, 13:18
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Feet Re: Introductions

Hey there, here I am, Rembrandtius, and I'm a well known pencil artist who is specialized of femdom drawings. I have a patreon account with over 1000 drawings to watch. I post sketches, digital and lead pencil drawings and of course timelapse videos (making ofs). Im happy to be here. Please PM me for answers☺️👍.
Old 11-Mar-23, 12:34
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Hi guys,

Let's introduce myself. I'm a 37 year old guy and new at this forum because I've a fetish for fights with hot women who are totally overpowering and dominating 'strong' men. The higher and the more extreme the strength difference between the genders in favor of the women, the more I like it. I've ordered several custom videos at different companies the last years, especially with mixed wrestling and armwrestling in it. Hopefully I'll find some never discovered websites/companies who are also making similar type of videos. If someone knows for example a good company to order a extreme f vs m armwrestling video, I like to hear it...
Old 15-Mar-23, 16:31
Points: 342, Level: 6 Points: 342, Level: 6 Points: 342, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

how often do you dominate them?
Old 22-Mar-23, 19:19
Points: 1,456, Level: 15 Points: 1,456, Level: 15 Points: 1,456, Level: 15
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This would be too much of an essay if I was to elaborate fully. Im a mid 30s male in average shape in the uk. To sum up I started noticing strong or athletic women in and around the mid -late 90s pre teen and early teen years (jet from gladiators being a prime example.) instead of all the other teen boys my age who were obsessed with pamela anderson and posh spice. I had a guilty pleasure for people like Katy Hill from blue peter Jet or lesser known track athletes and tennis players. Even watching things like miami 7 after school Id choose Jo as my favourite while everybody else fancied rachel stevens �� So admired powerful strong females from a young age. So ask me my “type” now. Im likely to say sabine lisicki serena williams, or any number of female crossfit athletes. The interest in wrestling however is more of an interesting one as I feel I was potentially saved from going down the gay route by a fenale friend of mine. Up until maybe 13 years old I used to always want to wrestle against a couple of boy mates of mine. I cant exactly pinpoint why but something about the intnsity of struggling in a wrestling match was exhilirating for me. On one scout camp I had another boy mate who literally must have been experiencing the same confusion. As he straight out asked to wrestle against me on the second day as I had been to awkward to mention it and we had a whole week of crazy battles. As I developed and grew up I knew it was “wrong” so to speak and fortunately I grew out of it. Not grew out of it as in I kept it a secret but truly had no desire anymore to playfightfight/wrestle with males and started to notice the “bigger” thicker girls around me. Various friends from the park or my mums friends daughter. Females in my life one way or another. I went to an all boys school but hung around with a mixed group after school and weekends. Some of my group were tomboys and sporty but there was one who was quite literally a freak of nature. She was maybe 2 and a bit years you ger than I was. My birthday being june 85 and hers october 87. But she had the natural frame and size of a good sized teen boy my age. Hands like a goalie tall and broad. I always hoped for those early spring days when my girl mayes would get shorts out as I had a thing for female legs at this point. The first time I saw my friend sam in shorts. I was blown away by just how developed and huge she was. She wasnt as much of a regular playing with us lot and id never seen her like this before. I remember one may afternoon we had all been playing water fights and having mass bundles on my front lawn. Re enacting gladiator games and wwf moves. I was left alone with her and we had a game that turned into a straight one vs one very rudimentary wrestling match. The fight itself had no structure it was more an all out scramble. I didnt know moves or holds back then we just went at each other like whenit goes off in a loony toones cartoon. Rolling around in breathless silence until we were exhausted. I knew she was enjoying exerting her power on me too it was a new experiwnce for her fighting one vs one It was like nothing and I mean nothing Id ever felt or experienced before the power was mind blowing. I wasnt weak or small for my age either but she hung with me all the way, it was even maybe 60/40 in her favour and im not ashamed to admit that. Well that was the blue touchpaper moment. From that point on I was obsessed with fighting her and it was also a curse. I had no desire to pursue girls in the normal way for cinema dates or regular hanging out or forming a relationship with anybody. If i saw a girl out and about say bluewater or bromley id only be looking for the tall chunkier ones who I viewed with wrestling potential in mind. I had a fun teen childhood but was certainly held back in the development stakes by my new found fetish. Getting her alone was nigh on impossible cos of my social circle and it even became a running joke about me vs her fignting as a couple of times my boner showed and I knew I had to try a different approach. She wasnt a looker and nobody fancied her but me in a different way. Now unlike many who are into wrestling women. Im not a beta male or somebody who wants to be dominated beaten up worships and all that other sub stuff. I truly enjoy the thrill of the struggle. Im. Ot ashamed to lose but neither do I set out to lose. What I had in my friend was like a winning lottery ticket she grew into a bear of a woman but also had her first child at 16. Putting the wrestling on the backburner for me. Had somw amazing matches just before she got pregnant. Had she stayed free of children and trained there is not a single doubt she could have become a top level mma fighter. A true freak like that gabi garcia chick. However mma wasnt really a big deal in the early to mid 00s. Now we were older and could talk more openly on the subject I should have tried to confess what I felt about her but it would have made me the ridicule of our group so I just carrier on hoping to get her alone for a quick fight here and there. Which I did but in hindsight would have been better going for it and opening up on how sexy I found ir when we fought. Even more so cos I knew she fancied me in 2004/5. She had another kid in 09. My group all grew apart as friends so I managed to get a few more fights in with her even if she wanted more from me. I was happy just wrestling her. Id had a couple of regular relationships too by this point and it made getting up for regualr sex a bit awkward as I still had this wrestling craze at the forefront of my mind. So to sum up. I like the sheer struggle vs a stromg female. The internet broadened my horizons to the world of session wrestlers in 2002. I even have my current partner who fits the bill physically. Very strong 92kg 178cms broad european woman. We have fought twice sadly she thinks its weird so I just let it go.

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling